• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel/DC Rp anyone? (Open!)

Jetta

Now, this is just a fun little plot I came up with while sitting down bored and waiting for replies cause I'm an impatient shit.

Though I guess you should know more about me huh?

-I'm 19 turning 20 next year so I do prefer someone 18+ for more mature themes though if you are a mature teen who can go three posts without getting offended then I'll make space for ya.

-I'm generally a laid-back person so I won't really bash or push you too much for anything. I'm also sometimes blunt and I do apologize in advance if I'm accidentally rude, I would very much like it if you could call out something wrong I did so I can correct myself. (This is such a bad habit of mine)

-I'm almost always on so I do myself enjoy an equally active partner.

-I request that you do at least a paragraph as I usually range from one to five. I know that during some parts that there will not be much to discuss so I'm cool. I also want proper grammar and I am no grammar nazi don't worry, I just want to be able to understand you in your posts, thanks.

-Please, tell me about yourself! I'm not afraid of OOC and would love to get to know you and make friends with you! I'm not a scary person so don't be afraid to chat with me

-If you don't like the direction of the rp or want to leave please tell me, I understand when a Rp can get stale sometimes so I won't at all be offended or anything. Just talk to me about it to see if we can improve it or just leave it. Communication is key.

-I do myself enjoy some dark and mature themes, gore, explicit, mental illnesses, the lot so besides this site, I can also roleplay either on Skype or Discord. Any other site may take some convincing.

Ps: I happen to really, really like romance. But sorry girls I'm still slightly uncomfortable with FxF
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Now that I have that out of the way here is the plot I have come up with. It's very simple so I'd like to build more on it.

Mia, a seventeen-year-old girl with talent and potential came to America from Japan in hopes to gain more knowledge and see if she could fit into a school with different teens. Turns out she was the shyest of the bunch and stood out like a color across a black background. Suddenly out of nowhere, she had managed to make friends with the popular girl Hailey. She was completely obsessed with birds and how 'perfectly pretty' they were. Mia just shrugged it off and rather kept to her studies despite Hailey's vanity. The sin that caused her to drag her friend to Hailey's father, a secret scientist, and millionaire. He would do anything for his daughter including splicing her genes but first, they both ending up experimenting on little Mia and turned her into a 'horrid monster' that she believes she is. The mix of spider in her genes caused her to grow two extra arms and one more eye on her forehead. Powers started to show. Web slinging, poisonous fangs, strength and climbing walls. It was like she had become the female Spiderman but instead of using her powers for good she didn't use them at all and instead went into hiding. Causing a public panic that eventually died down once she was presumed dead. Mia still hides to this day, plotting her revenge on the scum that turned her into this monster.

Now, this could go many ways. Your character (A canon or OC) could have been a friend or they just met her and decides to help in her revenge or tries to get her to see the good in her powers, etc. Whichever is up to you.

I can even double with a different story.

Hope to hear from some people soon! Pm or just comment down below.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back