Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits

So...I guess Avalon will appear in the next fight xD . And if he does things sure will change ...

Marya said:
That's fine. But yeah, they have an on-and-off relationship. I don't want him to be too abusive. A few slaps of failure would work. But not too much.
@Apollogy8
What I'm saying is, it's not Loki's personality to do that unless Jeina or somebody enraged him. ^^; Therefore he wouldn't be abusive at all...unless well, you did anger him.

Apollogy8 said:
What I'm saying is, it's not Loki's personality to do that unless Jeina or somebody enraged him. ^^; Therefore he wouldn't be abusive at all...unless well, you did anger him.
That's my point. Failure equals anger.

@Apollogy8

Last edited by a moderator:
@Metaphysics @SnowFeather @Steel Zinogre @themediocregatsby @Lioness075 @Kattz @Azure Sky Tomorrow there will be a Time Skip to where both teams has retreated and went back to there bases. As for the heroes since there base has been destroyed they will go to a hidden base to hide out.

Doesn't matter what you choice we have already leveled out the playing field for both villains and heroes so they should be equal.

It's gone quiet here. If anybody would post something down, I won't leave this thread.

Also if anybody can play as Loki for me, I would gladly appreciate it. My character that is shipping with him is Jeina Ismorson. Her application is in the Character Sign Up on page 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back