Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits

Yeah. Well, actually, we might be able to start sooner if everyone finishes putting in the characters. ^^

I am done... if someone hasnt posted we can still start since they probably dont pay attention to the thread at all anyways. If they wont post the cs then they wont post much in the IC much either....

So I am assuminh we will start tomorrow

Would it be ok if my character's picture is animated? I just can find someone who would fit the description of my chracter. There aren't that many buff monks. And I mean jacked. Because we all know monks are buff just not jacked. You know what I mean? xD

@SnowFeather you might want to make your character come to where everyone else is cause a fight is about to take place in couple of hours. You don't want your character to be left behind on that ship while everyone is fighting.

@Apollogy8 @Marya @kira blackthorn @EmilyPower @Valorie @shadowdude505 @SnowFeather @Steel Zinogre @Apollogy8 already have things planned out. I don't want your character straying from the plot, for that messes up things and can dis-include your character. For example, you'll be off somewhere while everyone is somewhere else. It's not fun to be left out, so try staying with the group.

If anyone has suggestions for the roleplay, note me or @apollogy8(or both) so that we can look at the suggestion and see whether or not to actually include it. [/size][/center]

@Marya that's fine xD She's out right now...something about babysitting. So she'll be back later on tonight to reply as all of her characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back