Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits

I also need to get a feel for this roleplay before trying to make any villains on the other side.

I think I will make Avalon appear later in the battle. If he gets on from the begining he'd just wipe the floor with most of the villains.

I would like to ask anyone if they could play as Loki for me in this RP. My character, Jeina, is in need of him and I can barely play as her without him here.

Please? Sacrifice one? The RP turned a little harder at this point without him.

Thank you very much. To make things easier for the character sheet, you may look at Jeina Ismorson's character sheet on page 3 in character sign-up.

It's best to watch some clips of him from the movies of Thor and the Avengers on YouTube. It would probably inspire you enough of his personality and actions. But like I said, take a look at the character sheet of Jeina Ismorson on page 3 of Character Sigh-In. She and Loki are partners in crime and on and off abusive relationship. Like a Harley Quinn and Joker relationship.

Yooo I never actually got into this rp because I didn't know how to jump in so you can kill Margot off or whatever. Unless your planning on making the rp longer in that case I can come in if you want.

themediocregatsby said:
Yooo I never actually got into this rp because I didn't know how to jump in so you can kill Margot off or whatever. Unless your planning on making the rp longer in that case I can come in if you want.
I have a perfect place where she can jump in because we really need the character....^^; but if you want her gone, I'll remove her for ya

Yay! So, here's what I'm thinking....your character is a bad guy right?

If so, I'm suggesting that your character stays out of the whole thing till the fight ends(which should end tonight). Because the heroes escaped and fled.....and some of the villains left as well., Nebula knows she needs new people on her team. Sey'uhn tracks your character down and offers Marge a spot on their team?

Sounds a-okay with me! So, I have school tomorrow, will that be a problem? I'll be on at around 6:00-7:00 am and 2:0o-onwards eastern time zone. I'm assuming it'll work out, just wanted to let you know.

Super excited for this rp! Margot's a real sicko, she's definitely gonna have fun.

It's completely fine with me. I'm actually not sure what time I'll get on, but it should be around 3:00ish.

Same here! I'm excited to see Marge in the rp~ :D

Alright, so I'll let you know when I'm on and we can roll from there. If there's nothing else you want me to know, then I'll be off. I should really get to bed. Thanks! :)

Awesome! Well the fight scene is just about over, however....since Nebula isn't in the fight scene, I can have her come to Marge instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back