Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits

@IronDragon Regarding the villain's strength: how much power can he have if he decides to opperate alone? :D Would you rather have him be a powerful opponent for the heroes, or not?

Well I would prefer if you would work with Thanos. Cause that is what the main purpose of having a villain side so that you can work for Thanos.And as for powers I know that the Marvel Universe does have tons of over powered characters but our heroes are powerful but our villains are more powerful. So I wouldn't go over board with them and I'll tell you if it is too powerful.

@Azure Sky

Kay everyone! I'm back online~

Well not really, I'm watching Battle Royale so you have to wait a little longer before I reply

Alright! Now I'm online and ready to reply~

@Metaphysics ooops, i forgot to tag you in the IC T^T sorry about that, wasn't sure if it notified you or not

Well, I'm a bit late to the party as I was very busy this week. Can my shapeshifters just jump into the mix of the fight? I could always play them off as having been on some random side mission together or something....

@IronDragon Erik (Neverlight) is actually an anti-hero at heart xD and will eventually help the heroes (switch sides). But I do have a proposal...Do you want me to introduce Avalon(the elf from SnowFeather's rp) as a hero? xD (the villains are screwed if I do though )

Yes you can @Lioness075. @Azure Sky I wouldn't mind if you would bring Avalon in but you would need to make the CS in the Character Sign ups. Cause not everyone knows him. Also make him so would be able to die for intense he could live forever just as long as he doesn't fall in battle.

@IronDragon I know I need to make a CS for him xD . Umm...his immortality is very similar to that of Thanos...Thanos can be heavily injured and defeated but no matter what you do you cannot kill him as Death made him unable to die.

Mind if I make the opening scene to the battle since nobody has posted in IC 3 yet? It'll be the perspective of my two having just arrived on the scene. @IronDragon

Hey do you mind giving me a recap of what's been happening so I know what to do when I jump in?

When I get a break and can access my computer, then I can make a villain or two. Perhaps another pair of twins with a different set of powers....

Ok well I want to rp a bit first before I make anymore characters so that I can get a feel for this rp. So do you want me to jump in somewhere or just wait for you to start the battle in IC3?

@Steel Zinogre It's ok, we're not obligated to make 4 chars. He just said that we cannot make more than 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back