Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits

@Tercesasti all you got to do is ask~

I think the In Character Rping is where your character would be at, since he's good, if i remember correctly. No one has moved around much. Captain Marvel is briefing everyone and there are two spies in the thing. So just be standing around or something...till I figure out a great way to get you involved more.

By the way. The rules are in the character sign ups right? There aren't any other rules hidden somewhere are there?

IronDragon said:
@SnowFeather you might want to make your character come to where everyone else is cause a fight is about to take place in couple of hours. You don't want your character to be left behind on that ship while everyone is fighting.

@Apollogy8 @Marya @kira blackthorn @EmilyPower @Valorie @shadowdude505 @SnowFeather @Steel Zinogre @Apollogy8 already have things planned out. I don't want your character straying from the plot, for that messes up things and can dis-include your character. For example, you'll be off somewhere while everyone is somewhere else. It's not fun to be left out, so try staying with the group.

If anyone has suggestions for the roleplay, note me or @apollogy8(or both) so that we can look at the suggestion and see whether or not to actually include it. [/size][/center]
Sorry, i was at school, so i need time to catch up.

@SnowFeather and @Steel Zinogre I need to remind both of you that your replies need to be atleast three lines long or more. Now I know that you guys may not have looked at the rules but just let me remid that you have to have three or more lines. I'm trying not to be rude it's just that you need to obey them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back