• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel at this cool thread

KetchupEnthusiast

Lizard Queen
Hi!

I like ketchup, superheroes, and dogs.

I'm laidback, but I do have some, um, guidelines.

Guiding Lines

1. Doubling is my favorite thing about role-playing. Creating multiple characters means more sweet dynamics.

2. I'm not a jerk about length and grammar. If I can read it, we're chill. One-liners aren't a favorite of mine, but neither is needless prose.

3. Please be fair to both sides of the RP. I will grow to adore your characters and hope the same can be said for mine.

4. My limits include the usual. Rape/non-con can be included in the plot or as backstory, but I'm not going to write it out.

5. I'm willing to give any character a try, so don't hesitate to ask. My character research is intense.

6. If there is a plot, no matter how fluffy, frivolous, or contrived, don't be scared to pitch it to me. I'm quite open.

Genres

Marvel. Cinematic. Universe.

• Marvel is my favorite, from comics to cartoons. I have so many plots, guys.
  • I usually play it as a mash-up of all the 'verses. So, Spidey, Wolverine, and Tony Stark can all theoretically hang out, y'know?
  • I'm interested in playing against: Phil Coulson, Tony Stark or the always lovely Logan (Wolverine)

X-Men: Evoluton

• I'm really only interest in play opposite Wolverine in this one.
  • Mutant boarding schools have a soft spot in my psyche.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Marvel! Well as you can tell by my picture I love the fandom and the movies as well! Unfortunately I haven't seen X-Men so I can't rp that BUT anything Avengers *cracks knuckles* lets just say I'm a pro xD

I'm actually looking for someone to play Tony stark for me and I too love to double so I can definitely take anyone you would like me to for you!

I usually play an OC if that's alright with you but I will of course take on side characters (as many as you'll let me take really xD )

What do ya say? :D Rp partners?

I play a mean Spidey apparently. Like, an Amazing Spider-Man. However, I'm sure there are Superior Spider-Men

Hello! I would so love to do a Marvel rp. I usually RP Clint, Scott Lang, or Tony Stark. Though I heard I could do a pretty good Steve too, if you're interested :)

@KetchupEnthusiast

Okay so I'm not INCREDIBLY versed in the non films or even the films of Marvel but; do you think you could play Loki bychance? I have a couple of cocepts and stuff haha and am willing to double as whoever with a bit of research haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back