• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maricopa High

What does everyone want for a major event?

• Camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World tour for paintball team(Of course everyone in the RP will be coming as guests)

• Trip to Japan(Anime club)

• Trip to the rain forest (Gardening club)

• Racing(Auto motive)(Keep hitting the wrong button SORRY)

• Olympics trip (Archery)(Everyone goes)

• Natural Disaster(I know how evil you people are XD)

• Total voters
"Maybe you can find him at lunch! He can sit with us. Haru too. It'll be fun. After all, you seemed awfully interested in him." Luxe took out her notebook, prepared to take notes.

(I'm excited for this love square. I wanna see some lunchtime drama!)

@MoonsOcarina

(Letty will just be confused the whole time!)

Letty nodded, sighing. "Well, the guy is cute, but I'm not one for relationships. It would be nice to be in one, but... I think Haru deserves a guy!" Letty paused, smirking. "But he is nice to look at, I'll give you that." Letty then nudged Luxe, winking at her. "So, what's between you and Adam? I see he has eyes for you~" Letty giggled.

@hprincess01

"Alright, I'm going to play a video, pretty much an introduction to the class...Enjoy!" he said, pressing a button on a remote, turning the projector on and turning the lights off.

[media]

[/media]
(Couldn't pass that up :D . Gonna be on phone after this post D:)

"This is just a taste of what you will be expecting during your first week here. We're going to be looking at the darker sides of the war. I'll be needing permission slips from your parents, and if you're 18 already, it's your choice." he said, handing out slips for people and their parents to sign.

"Me...and Adam? Nothing's going on there." She blushed at the thought. He was pretty handsome, she couldn't lie. But there was nothing going on between them. "I think it's a bit too soon for relationships anyway. We just met. I just can't wait until we get out of this class. I'm already over it. Maybe later we can ask the principal about starting a gardening club!"

@MoonsOcarina

Letty smacked her hands down on the table, her eyes shining brightly. "YES! That gardening club will become a reality one day!" Letty cheered, looking a bit too excited for a simple club. Gardening was fun though, and Letty loved flowers. She hoped there was some cherry blossom trees around, she would be in heaven if there were.

@hprincess01

Alyssa raises her hand but doesn't wait to be called on. "Um, what if we don't have parents?" she asks. She didn't consider her foster home family. They were okay, but they weren't the greatest people in the world. They only cared for her so they could get the money that came with it. She didn't care though, the less people cared about her the happier she was.

@CERBERUS177 @Ryukaa Miura @Fazy @Captain Spooks

MidnightStar said:
Alyssa raises her hand but doesn't wait to be called on. "Um, what if we don't have parents?" she asks. She didn't consider her foster home family. They were okay, but they weren't the greatest people in the world. They only cared for her so they could get the money that came with it. She didn't care though, the less people cared about her the happier she was.
@CERBERUS177 @Ryukaa Miura @Fazy @Captain Spooks
"Then you ask your legal Guardian. " he said.

Adam felt bad for the girl behind him, not having anyone to truly call family is tough, he didn't say anything, as he's heard it before.

Ryukaa Miura]"Im 17 and my parents a-are dead." He said sadly outloud. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] @MidnightStar
"Well you have to have a legal Guardian, you're still not of age to provide for yourself." he said, implying that he has to have a foster parent or someone like an aunt or something like that.

Letty seemed pretty enthusiastic about the idea of a gardening club. Luxe was pretty happy that Letty had such a great interest in plants. "THIS GARDEN IS GOING TO RULE!" Letty's energy seemed to rub off on Luxe. Luxe danced a bit in her seat in excitement. "Letty, what's your favorite flower?"

@MoonsOcarina

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ooh! That's a hard choice!" Letty replied, rubbing her finger across her chin. "Well... I like any type of flower, to be honest." Letty paused, looking over at Luxe and grinning. "What's your favorite flower?"

@hprincess01

Last edited by a moderator:
Haru sighed. She had to contact her mother who lived somewhat far away in order to get the form signed... or, she could ask her dorm mother. "Excuse me, can we get it signed by dorm people?" Haru asked the teacher.

@CERBERUS177

Ryukaa turned around. "Hey im bored what do we do?" He asked jokingly. Ryukaa was starting to not be as shy, well with Adam at least. With the others he would probably be studdering the entire time.

@CERBERUS177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back