• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maricopa High

What does everyone want for a major event?

• Camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World tour for paintball team(Of course everyone in the RP will be coming as guests)

• Trip to Japan(Anime club)

• Trip to the rain forest (Gardening club)

• Racing(Auto motive)(Keep hitting the wrong button SORRY)

• Olympics trip (Archery)(Everyone goes)

• Natural Disaster(I know how evil you people are XD)

• Total voters

(Just ignore the long hair, it's still the same character)

bluu.png

Jackson throne /\ Maricopa High Entrance /\ Astonished

"Looks like you've got an admirer already. Blondie. She's pretty, go get 'er," Haru said before softly punching him in the arm. Jackson could feel his face start to burn, surely someone wouldn't be interested in him. No one would date someone who's been called Stick Bug ever since 1st grade. He looked over twords the group and saw her, "You're joking right? There's no way someone like her would be interested in me," he said rather bluntly.

( :D Love triangles yaaaay!)

@hprincess01 @CERBERUS177 @MoonsOcarina @Ryukaa Miura @Fazy

Jackson seemed so nervous and shy, it almost made Haru want to laugh. Though she thought she might've taken a liking to the boy herself, she felt like leaving. She didn't want that girl to hate her. "I think I should leave. She seems like she really likes you. I don't want her to get the wrong idea about us and ruin your chances," she says. "And by the way, you're pretty hot. You're gonna get all the girls at this rate."

@MoonsOcarina @Captain Spooks

(This'll be fun!)

Luxe looked in Ryukaa's direction and gave him a warm smile. "I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better about everything soon. I hope we can be friends and maybe you'll feel a bit better."

She turned to Letty's direction and whispered. "If you're interested, you should go talk to him." She noticed Letty looking back at a boy with dark hair talking to the girl who waved at her earlier.

@CERBERUS177 @Fazy @MoonsOcarina @Ryukaa Miura

(Oh dear, what have I done?! xD )

Letty realized she was being looked at by the both of them, looking away quickly. Dear lord, what did she just get herself into?! She wasn't supposed to get any guys to notice her, since romance was for... UNDERCLASSMEN! But the guy seemed nice, so making friends with him didn't seem like a bad idea. Why could possibly go wrong? (Famous last words right there)

With that, Letty went back into the conversation she was in before. Before turning around, she waved friendly-like to the guy, since it was her nature to do so. Haru seemed nice as well.

@Captain Spooks @Fazy @Ryukaa Miura @hprincess01 @CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're good man!" he said, "I'm everyone's friend so far! I haven't met anyone that doesn't like me, I know pretty much everyone!" he said with a happy smile, "What's everyone's first class?" he asked in general of the group.

"Haha! I was right on the money!" Haru laughed, quite sourly. Hoping Jackson had not noticed, she nudged him, trying to cover up for her bad attitude about the whole matter. "I'll leave, then..." But she was still ever so reluctant to leave. She tried to go, but she didn't want to. She clenched her teeth and shot another wave at the girl. Did she really have to take away her one chance at getting a guy?

@Captain Spooks @MoonsOcarina

"Math." Letty replied bitterly. She didn't like math that much, but she could deal. She winked at Ryukaa, sticking her tongue out slightly.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1eczufsta1twogw0wk4kwwcog_640.gif

"Don't worry kid, we can totally be friends!" Letty beamed happily, placing her hands on her hips. She stood up, looking totally majestic.

"I'LL MAKE SURE WE CAN BE THE GREATEST OF FRIENDS! YOU HEAR ME?!" Letty cheered, placing a fist over her chest, doing the Attack on Titan solute.

tumblr_ngacc9eIfU1t947l1o5_400.jpg

Jackson throne /\ Maricopa High Entrance /\ A whole load of emotions

"And by the way, you're pretty hot. You're gonna get all the girls at this rate." Haru said, causing Jackson's face to become redder than a stop sign. He quickly raised up his hand to cover part of his red face, mostly below his eyes, "Y-you're just messing with me. I'm not hot at all," He quickly replied. Though what she said made him think a little, it was the only clear thought he had inside his crazy mind. Sure he cut his hair shorter, and he stopped wearing glasses, but something like that doesn't happen. Jackson looked over at the group and the girl was waving at him... What?! He quickly looked around to see if she was waving at someone else, but the only other person was Haru. She laughed and nudged him a little, "I'll leave, then..." Haru said before waving at the girl, but it didn't look like she was leaving. Should he go? It would be rude not to, but it seemed like Haru didn't want to go either. But then again she said that she was leaving, "o-okay then..." He said before walking over twords the group, Jackson tried his best to hide his red face, but it simply wasn't going away.

Haru noticed Jackson leaving and scowled. Man, it was tough around here. It was no good trying to approach that group. They seemed to be what she would call 'busy' people, and she probably wouldn't be able to tolerate their levels of excitement. Plus, she was already 'mad' at that girl for liking Jackson. Well, it wasn't that they couldn't be friends, at least. Perhaps the girl was going to get jealous? Feeling dizzy and kind of confused, Haru took to her old spot beneath the trees.

@MoonsOcarina @Captain Spooks

Adam stood up and stretched, "Alright, let's go Ry. Don't want to be late on your first day right?" he asked, looking back at him, "We'll see you girls at lunch time. Meet up under the pavilion, and we'll go find a good spot for us to hang out!" he said, waiting for Ryukaa.

@Ryukaa Miura @hprincess01 @MoonsOcarina

tumblr_nwiw3z4iy91rvbl4vo1_250.png

Jackson throne /\ Maricopa High Entrance to history /\ Somewhat disappointed

Getting up to the group now Jackson was about to say something, but he was interrupted by the bell. He decided to go to history instead of actually saying something, so he turned around and walked twords the main building. He made his way through the halls quietly before stopping at the door, he made it there quickly because he had a class around here last year. As quietly as he walked through the halls Jackson went into the history classroom, and sat down in an empty seat.

Haru got up shortly after resting by the trees, to get to History class. She was going to be late soon enough. She noticed Jackson sitting amidst a few other students, so she took a seat in front of him, happy that she had someone she knew in this class. She waved to him and smiled.

@Captain Spooks

Letty stood up when the bell rang, dragging Luxe behind her.

"C'mon girly! We don't want to be late to our first class!" Letty cheered, running as quick as possible. Since she was a soccer player, she could run for miles. Letty had tons of energy, if you hadn't noticed.

@hprincess01

Users who are viewing this thread

Back