• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maricopa High

What does everyone want for a major event?

• Camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World tour for paintball team(Of course everyone in the RP will be coming as guests)

• Trip to Japan(Anime club)

• Trip to the rain forest (Gardening club)

• Racing(Auto motive)(Keep hitting the wrong button SORRY)

• Olympics trip (Archery)(Everyone goes)

• Natural Disaster(I know how evil you people are XD)

• Total voters
Adam blushed a bit, "Well...Luxe is a little easy on the eyes...I kinda like her personality too, not as cheery as Letty, and sweet like candy." he said, then pointing at him, "But that stays between us. If you tell her...don't use my exact words right there...please..." he said nicely. "And you? Who you got your eyes set for?" he asked.

@Ryukaa Miura

Adam chuckled, "I wouldn't do that...Best to work into the relationship, never force it. You're on your own if you decide to ask her man...I might ask Luxe...not today though, it's too early in the friendship for that, and it's the starting of the school year so...yeah." he said, looking at today's topic, Vietnam.

@Ryukaa Miura @Captain Spooks

(Yo, I'm just joking around @CERBERUS177, and I was hoping those two would become a duo again!!!)

Finally, after Letty dragged Luxe down the hallway, the two finally made it to math class with time to spare! Letty had released her grip on Luxe's arm. She took a seat in the back of the class, right next to the window. She loved the view, and it mad everything better for her, since she found math ballstastically boring.

@Ryukaa Miura @hprincess01 @Captain Spooks @Fazy

Luxe was dragged off to class with Letty. She seated herself next to her. "It's the first day of school and I've already met so many new people. It's pretty exciting. Although this kind of ruins some the excitement."

@MoonsOcarina

(Geez, I left for a bit and so many things happened. xD )

tumblr_mtuiao99SY1r5n34uo1_500.png

Jackson throne /\ History /\ Melancholy

To Jackson's surprise Haru was also in the same class as him, she took the seat in front of him while smiling at him and waving, which he returned a semi-awkward wave back. Some of the boys that were in the same group as that blonde girl were also in the same class as him too, and they were chatting. Though he wouldn't admit it he was eavesdropping on them a little. He had a hard time making out what they were saying, but eventually he lost interest (Don't worry he didn't hear anything important > :D ). Though he faintly heard someone say something from a few rows away, "Hey isn't that Stick Bug," one of them said. "I think so, he cut his hair short and he isn't wearing any glasses," the other one said. Even though Jackson couldn't see them he recognized one of the voices, Ethan Black the person who started the whole nickname. "He should have stayed with long hair, that was you couldn't see his face," Ethan said before him and his friend went silent. Jackson slumped down a little in his seat.

@hprincess01 @CERBERUS177 @MoonsOcarina @Ryukaa Miura @Fazy

Haru turned sharply at the mention of a stick bug. What stick bug? Stick bugs had something to do with history? Haru slipped Jackson a note, since he was the only person she actually knew in the class.

The note read, 'Why are people talking about stick bugs? lol'

Haru stared at the history teacher. She decided that she would make use of her time by taking notes.

@CERBERUS177 @hprincess01 @MoonsOcarina @Ryukaa Miura @Captain Spooks

Adam looked at the tall kid, and stood up, and walked to the kids who talked the crap, "I'm sorry, what's the problem with being tall?" he asked looking down at them, one stood up and thought he was taller than Adam, but sat back down, in silence, Adam stood a good 6ft 7in-6ft 8in above the person who said it. He walked back to his seat and did a chest tap with the side of his fist, indicating an 'I got you man!' gesture.

@Captain Spooks @Fazy @Ryukaa Miura @Rock And Roll Boy

Alyssa Marie Hudson

th
Alyssa rode her skateboard to the school. She was late on the first day of school, but she really didn't care. So what if she got in trouble, she didn't care. When she gets to the school she kicks up her skateboard and walks in side. Someone tells she late and to get to class, but she just shrugs and keeps walking. She finds her locker and puts her skateboard and and bag inside. She takes her notebook and pencil to class.

She makes it to the history room and not trying to be quiet opens the door.

@CERBERUS177 (Thanks for telling me!!!)

tumblr_inline_mx4m00NjSi1qag3eg.png

Jackson throne /\ History /\ Shocked

Jackson tried his best to ignore the others, but Haru passed a note back to him 'Why are people talking about stick bugs? lol' it said, 'I'm not sure either, their probably a little messed up in the head,' he wrote back, a silent insult. It wasn't until one of the boys from the blond girl's group got up and yelled at the two "I'm sorry, what's the problem with being tall?" He said, Ethan got up to challenge him, but he sat down after realizing their size difference. Jackson just watched with wide eyes as the guy walked back to his desk, and on the way he gave Jackson a friendly gesture. Jackson nodded and smiled at him, but he knew he would have to thank him later. At least someone was looking out for him for once, but why is this year so different from the rest? Freshman through Junior year no one batted an eye at him, but now everything's changed.

@hprincess01 @CERBERUS177 @MoonsOcarina @Ryukaa Miura @Fazy

Letty nodded at Luxe's comment. "The boys we met earlier today seemed nice." Letty said happily, pulling out a pad of paper. "I also saw a cute guy talking with Haru. It's a good thing someone talked to him!" Letty beamed, pulling out her pencil bag now. She was happy for the two.

@hprincess01 @Captain Spooks @Fazy

Last edited by a moderator:
Haru went back to paying attention to her notes when a sudden outburst surprised her. She looked up at the loud boy and the boy who'd said something about stick bugs. Stick-bug-boy sat down. Haru glanced at the note Jackson passed back to her and smiled a little, her twisted sense of humor kicking in as she laughed a bit.

@Captain Spooks @CERBERUS177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back