• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✺maria's partner search✺

banshees

mister sneakers

welcome! you've stumbled upon my 1x1 recruitment thread. my name is maria. read on to find out if we're a good match!
f5ca8e5693887197c2a6940446e2d54a.jpg

• -i’m 17, turning 18 in december.

-i will not type in lowercase while roleplaying, so don’t worry.

-i’m a lesbian, so if that’s going to make you uncomfortable, don’t bother replying ; )

-i’m in the eastern time zone.

-i’m a student on summer break, so i’ll be extremely active. however! i do struggle with depression,
    which can lead to a lot of lethargy and lack of inspiration on my end,
    so i may respond twenty times a day on monday and barely be able to get a paragraph out on tuesday.
    that’s just how the cookie crumbles, unfortunately, so if that’s going to be a big pet peeve for you i’m probably not your girl.

-if we write together, let's try to be friends!!! feel free to talk to me ooc, because i know i will.
    it's a lil weird for me when i'm rping with someone for a month yet i know nothing about them.​

banshees banshees Oi, hello there. Seeing as how my rps are rather slow at the moment and I still have some time before I go back to school, I thought I would try to rp with you. Umm, plots #3 and #7 interest me so far. I'm comfortable the most with mxf but we could do mxm as well since it's not something I'm unfamiliar with. By the way, my characters will always be flawed, perfection does not exist and I hate it when people assume it does. Heh So yeah..if you want to talk just reply to me on here and we can maybe figure something out? However, it's currently 2:36am so I should probably sleep.

Hi there Maria! I'm Sasha! I would love to roleplay with you! I am interested in the Ride or Die plot and I am most comfortable with fxf. I will PM you when I wake back up because its 6 am here and I need sleep.

Hello darling, I'm Aaliyah but you can call me Liyah and I'm very interested in your 4th polt which is the roommates and the baby that sounds so cool and interesting and I'm so up to it if you are :)

i’d really like to plan something fxf with you!! i have a few ideas of my own, and i really like your ideas too. let me know if you’d be down to plan something with me!

You look busy!
But if you have time I’d love to discuss plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back