• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.cinders.

books and coffee
hi hi! cinders here!

this is a group roleplay centered around the Marauder’s Era of the Harry Potter universe. Canon Characters like Peter, James, Lily, and Original Characters will both be present here. Hogwarts life of shenanigans, drama, that sort of stuff.

rules and notes!

. site rules apply of course.

. please, only one canon character per person. playing a canon is not required at all. if you feel more comfortable just sticking to playing OCs, that is fine.

. if it comes down to it, then I will allow multiple canon characters to be played by the same person.

. on the topic of OCs, there is no limit as to how many OCs you can play.

. This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly. homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and overall bigotry is not welcome here.

. real people faceclaims only. for the canon characters, fancasts will be used!

. Discord is for OOC only. character sheets and IC will be here onsite.

. no one liners please. you are not required to write a whole book for every post but please aim for around a few paragraphs minimum.

. please, be nice to everyone. no OOC drama or fighting.

. When the OOC Discord has been made, please send me a PM to receive it.

. this roleplay is set in the 1970’s.

what canons are claimed so far?
remus lupin
sirius black

conclusion

If you are interested in this, then please comment your interest down below! if you want to claim a canon, let me know and i will mark the canon down as claimed for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back