• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CS

PLOT
A village of beauty and that is watched over by the harvest goddess. Everybody stops everything they are doing once a year to pay tribute to the goddess. Unfortunately, the harvest goddess has become rather ill because of the neighboring cities and their horrible pollution. Not only that it’s not a custom for them to toss people out of their village, even though most people from the city find it enjoyable to corrupt a small village like Mapletree. The villagers now have to work extra hard, not only at their own jobs but also to find out what exactly is causing the harvest goddess to get sick and how they can fix it before it’s too late…..

No real pictures, anime only

We will need:
[Let me know if I am missing a role]

Town Hall
Mayor- @Reiia silver

Clinic
Doctor-
Nurse- @Reiia silver

Black smith shop
Blacksmith- Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28
Miner-

Bakery
Baker- Samoyed Samoyed

Cafe
Owner-

General store
Clerk -

Pharmacy
- pharmacist

Church
- Priest

Flower shop
Clerk -

Clothes store
Tailor-
Clerk-

Pub/inn
Innkeeper-
Waiter- Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
cook-
Entertainer-

Carpenters shop
Carpenter- Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Ranch
Rancher-

Library
Librarian-

Others

farmers- @Rusty of Shackleford , Samoyed Samoyed
Mail carrier-
School teacher- t s u k i t s u k i
Students (Under 18, can't romance)
Reiia silver Reiia silver
Scientist -

NPCs
Harvest Goddess

Last edited:
Hello! I'm always a sucker for a good harvest moon rp, so I would love to take part in this. I am interested in both the school teacher and the doctor!

Just started a slice of rp of my own so my so I'm booked up, but I remeber rping with you in this last time so I'm leaving a bump!

hey! i loved harvest moon growing up, i'd be interested in either the blacksmith or the innkeeper. or both?

Up there with Lilkitty with the childhood feels. Definitely interested, willing to take cook and rancher if possible

Is this open?
Yes, we are currently accepting people for this role-play.....

hey! i loved harvest moon growing up, i'd be interested in either the blacksmith or the innkeeper. or both?

I'll put you down for the innkeeper, since we have somebody else who's interested in the blacksmith.
Up there with Lilkitty with the childhood feels. Definitely interested, willing to take cook and rancher if possible

you can have both those roles if you want
I would like ot be a blacksmith if its still open!

sure thing!

CS will be done by today. :) If you don't mind me asking, what will the posting requirements for the rp be and how many people/characters do we need to start?

Ahh sorry, I've hit a stump. Just a bio needs to be wrapped up right now but just got hit with major writer's block. I'll be able finish it tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience :(

CS will be done by today. :) If you don't mind me asking, what will the posting requirements for the rp be and how many people/characters do we need to start?

at least a paragraph, as per how much a person replies I aimed the working that one out I'm hoping at least once a week and maybe more I might say twice a week.

Might I be the librarian? This sounds like fun and a good first step for lil ol me :snail:

So sorry the CS is taking a while! Just been busy with work and school! Should have it out tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back