• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
First character up! ^7^ I apologise in advance for Cammie, she's... Probably going to annoy anyone that is kind enough to lend her a helping hand lmao
I'll get my guy up asap!

She looks fantastic though!

Oh, she's an absolute sweetheart! She's just the kind of person you hate to see coming, is all, LMAO
You never know if she's genuinely coming over to chat, or she's like, found a spider in her house and needs you to take it outside. Just a silly billy u3u

I'm super looking forward to roleplaying haha, it's nice to finally be part of something active and with lovely people.

I need to know how many of you are on mobile, because last time my layout was not mobile friendly and I'll probably just put a little note on the bottom for the people who are mobile for the in character thread

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Leaf Fi Leaf Fi Sybela Sybela pinklemonade pinklemonade A1c A1c Nico Nico purplemarble purplemarble

here is the in character but don't worry too much if you haven't got your character up yet, you still have some time I just wanted to get the in character up. I hope everybody will have fun with this role-play! I still plan on bumping the interest thread so that we can hopefully get more people!

Iโ€™m mainly on mobile since itโ€™s more convenient but sometimes I can get on laptop.

So I was going to work on a starter, but I ended up having a massive migraine. I will work on the starter tomorrow, if anybody gets anxious and wants to start it off everybody kind of just started in their own home or wherever they slept for the night

Great post! Iโ€™m not sure how to make my posts on here fancy, I never did make them fancy on the previous website I was on. Iโ€™m sorry if they lack lustre in that department.

Hi! Iโ€™m Hailey! I really like to RolePlay, and listen to music! Itโ€™s nice to meet you all! :3

Welcome! Welcome! Weโ€™re so glad to have you two a part of this role-play! The character sheet thread is up so whenever you guys get a chance go ahead and make your characters. The in character thread is also Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back