• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Caden 100% hunkkk I think Fiona could crush hard on him (probably like many others xD), although I do like how Marcus appreciates her already :D @Leaf Fi

Of course! Fiona is just adorable! Anyone that loves his lil buns and is hardworking is 11/10 in his books! Since it's so early on, I can't tell how far feelings extend and where they will go? But I know there's a protective kinda thing there too
... but then again, she runs his favourite cafe, so if it goes away, he'd probably cry LOL. He just wants that place and her to stay safe

@Leaf Fi Asjdfjfjroiwnekrne oh.my.god Caden is not going to be impressed ๐Ÿ˜‚

LMFAO
I WAS SO TEMPTED TO ADD THAT SHE STOPPED BC SHE COULD JUST FEEL HIS GLARE LMAOOO
poor cammie, I'm gonna torture this girl so bad

Since I was so caught up in my posting, I can say that relationship wise? I'm happy for my characters to go anywhere! Marcus, I think he'd be harder to get to? He's like a noob when it comes to romance, bless him, but I'd just want someone who appreciates him
Cammie? For her I always thought she'd definitely end up with a woman, but hey! Once again, anyone who appreciates her is good in my books. I keep picturing a scene where she just talks about how she feels about herself with someone who cares and aaaaaaaa
I can't wait for that

Since I was so caught up in my posting, I can say that relationship wise? I'm happy for my characters to go anywhere! Marcus, I think he'd be harder to get to? He's like a noob when it comes to romance, bless him, but I'd just want someone who appreciates him
Cammie? For her I always thought she'd definitely end up with a woman, but hey! Once again, anyone who appreciates her is good in my books. I keep picturing a scene where she just talks about how she feels about herself with someone who cares and aaaaaaaa
I can't wait for that

I can honestly just see someone loving her clumsiness and wanting to protect her. Aaaaa these images in my mind:hearteyes:

Of course! Fiona is just adorable! Anyone that loves his lil buns and is hardworking is 11/10 in his books! Since it's so early on, I can't tell how far feelings extend and where they will go? But I know there's a protective kinda thing there too
... but then again, she runs his favourite cafe, so if it goes away, he'd probably cry LOL. He just wants that place and her to stay safe

lol!! I hear ya, I think Fiona may have a soft spot for him for his quirkiness and how he gets all caught up when he talks about his bunnies, it's just SO DAMN CUTE AND HE'S A COP OMG :hearteyes: I never imagined I'd put cop and cute in the same sentence but here we are :P and I think it's why I'm loving him XD

and I'm loving @Flintstone Sean's bad boy/good heart vibes!!
I'm glad I got that vibe across so well since that is exactly what I was going for with him!

And since everyone's taking future character plans and stuff I may as well jump on the bandwagon. Sean is one of those guys who likes to have it seem he's implying he's been around the block a few times but has only had one girlfriend in his entire life. So as far as romance goes, he's pretty inexperienced and will likely need a woman to drop some super strong hints before he realizes that she's interested. The closest thing he has to a "type" is that he prefers his women to be open-minded and unlikely to judge him based on his past. So yeah, I'm pretty open to whatever ends up happening with him.

rakshasa rakshasa I *really* hope you didn't take too much edge off because that is a great character!! I can only imagine how she must appreciate how quiet it is in Mapletree. <3

Welcome to the bunch! I look forward to meeting her! and I'm pretty sure Alexandre would like her, but mostly only if she knew classical music (which for the record sounds amazing on classical guitar)...! I'm not trying to impose, just suggest stuff B)

Caden would appreciate the music too, although heโ€™d be the one in the dark corner, nursing a whiskeyโ€” Or sticking close to Alex

lol!! I hear ya, I think Fiona may have a soft spot for him for his quirkiness and how he gets all caught up when he talks about his bunnies, it's just SO DAMN CUTE AND HE'S A COP OMG :hearteyes: I never imagined I'd put cop and cute in the same sentence but here we are :P and I think it's why I'm loving him XD

AAAA IM SO GLAD YOU ARE
he's so precious?? Like, I'm the one who created him yet I can't believe at how soft and cute he is lmfao

I'm glad I got that vibe across so well since that is exactly what I was going for with him!

And since everyone's taking future character plans and stuff I may as well jump on the bandwagon. Sean is one of those guys who likes to have it seem he's implying he's been around the block a few times but has only had one girlfriend in his entire life. So as far as romance goes, he's pretty inexperienced and will likely need a woman to drop some super strong hints before he realizes that she's interested. The closest thing he has to a "type" is that he prefers his women to be open-minded and unlikely to judge him based on his past. So yeah, I'm pretty open to whatever ends up happening with him.

AAAAAAA SEAN MY BABY
he deserves all the smooches on the cheek omfg he's p effect

OOOH OH OH ONE FINAL THING TOO
rakshasa rakshasa I love Erika and she deserves the absolute world
Her backstory??? Absolutely fantastic. Like... Oof, my heart goes out to the poor thing ;; I'm so glad she's happy now
Cammie would totally offer to sing backup for her and would 100% just be that obnoxious fan that screams when she singing her fav song lmfao

AAAA IM SO GLAD YOU ARE
he's so precious?? Like, I'm the one who created him yet I can't believe at how soft and cute he is lmfao

I gotta say I have close ties with autism on a couple levels and I just REALLY feel for him oh gosh oh lord I'm so glad he found the strength to succeed in his endeavours!!

I gotta say I have close ties with autism on a couple levels and I just REALLY feel for him oh gosh oh lord I'm so glad he found the strength to succeed in his endeavours!!

JSNWHSIXKXJDWIWK T HAN KYOU FOR SAYING THAT OMFG IT LITERALLY MEANS THE W O R LD
it's such a personal thing for me as well and I just
Oof
I wanted to show some autistic representation in a different light because it's so typically shown as a negative or a complete stereotype, but it truly is a spectrum, you know? There's so many types of people that you'd never think would have it, so many that never do get diagnosed because they're not 'typical' and the Internet has been so down on autism in general the past few years, I just wanted a change, a happy one!

Sorry for the ramble there, but man, I'm so passionate about this topic!

I have Autism and I'm really glad when people portray working adults with it and not just little kids because it helps make us seem more idk, normal? Real? Lol. So thank you Leaf Fi Leaf Fi ๐Ÿ’

Since we're into friendly reminders <3

Don't forget that we eventually have to put out our birthdays, and (I think) one super-liked or loved item to receive as a gift. We can also, eventually, put a gauge for each relationship with each villager. Friendly is a certain number of stars, and love interest is, naturally, hearts.

We're still starting though so I'm guessing we have plenty of time to fix that up! I'm updating my character sheets for birthdays. If you don't want to miss out on your birthday event, you should too! <3 So many possibilities and situations ohoho~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back