• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Anybody got any plans that they eventually want to do with their characters?

I'm not sure about Alex yet, but I really want to see Fiona swoon over someone in secret xD struggling to allow herself to just trust and have a leap of faith, or maybe she'll have a moment of clarity at some point...

Does anyone feel up to getting closer to Fiona? :3 I'm really open to suggestions. <3

Whereas I like to have relationships blossom naturally, Iโ€™m happy to have any connections! You never know where they might lead โ˜บ๏ธ

Oh I agree! I was just checking pulse really. :> I'm really enjoying everyone's styles so far! And it's indeed intriguing to see what's going to unfold :D

I was working on another RP but I'll write something for Alex tonight! Still developing my farmer... Hehehe...

Super looking forward to both; the post and your farmer! I bet itโ€™ll be super imaginative โค๏ธ

i just wanted to add that i'm happy i stumbled across this village! haha, i'm excited to start roleplaying with you all!
thank you for the lovely comment about seo!!

would i just jump into the main roleplay? owo;;

i just wanted to add that i'm happy i stumbled across this village! haha, i'm excited to start roleplaying with you all!

yep! Donโ€™t be afraid, Iโ€™m sure everyone would love to interact with your character! โค๏ธ welcome, welcome

Sure, go for it! Shops are mostly still opening at this point, you would have plenty of time to tell us how you're setting up. :) I think we all pretty much did a solo introduction first before hopping into interactions, but there's absolutely nothing stopping you from checking with others if they're up for whatever!

Have fun B)

Cassidy I really have no idea who I see her with, I know I see her trying to be the best nurse possible and probably having a nervous breakdown in the future LOL

Whew, good (in spite of everything)!! May she recover swiftly <3

I think all children sort of have to go through that "I messed up my chin solid" phase - I know I did, my sister did, and my dad definitely did xD but yeah, jokes aside, I'm just glad she's alright.

and I see what you mean Reiia silver Reiia silver , I know Alex is definitely hard to impress and will be picky regardless of gender. but I'm curious to see who's gonna get him to open up too!

I think a friendship between Fiona and Ryan would be great to explore! and btw I hope it was okay to sort of introduce a way as to how they met, I felt inspired with the whole bench thing xD

Adelaide is quite relaxed in the relationship area. She sees her current time in Maple as her testing the waters, having fun by herself. Sheโ€™s not readily looking for romance but if she so happens to find someone she likes, then sheโ€™ll put her heart to it; possibly making a fool out of herself in the process. I can see her just flirting so cringeworthy itโ€™s going to make me wince.

Caden is going to be the troublesome one for me. Unless youโ€™re his friend, youโ€™re not going to really be able to tell if heโ€™s being friendly or not when he jokes. I like to think that heโ€™ll settle down, despite not really liking kids much, heโ€™d like his own. Biological or not.

Marina just wants to be loved ๐Ÿ˜ญ Her breakup before was pretty bad and she had a difficult time after it was over. She's not very good at knowing when people like her tho so... good luck Steve hahaha

Marina just wants to be loved ๐Ÿ˜ญ Her breakup before was pretty bad and she had a difficult time after it was over. She's not very good at knowing when people like her tho so... good luck Steve hahaha

The girls will have her back! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

Users who are viewing this thread

Back