• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Many ideas, not enough partners! (fandom, modern, fantasy etc, all pairings)

TheOddball

Allons-y!
~ Hi everyone! ~

I'm TheOddball, better known as Amy to my friends and allies. Below you'll find my terms and conditions. Just to clarify, I reserve the right to say no to an RP.

What I am like as a partner:

• I am quickly sucked into an interesting roleplay!
  • I am able to post once a day/once every other day/once a week depending on length of post required.
  • I am online after 4PM on weekdays and after 11AM on weekends until late - this is not necessarily time in which I'll post in though
  • If an RP is clearly not working or I feel as though I physically cannot respond, I will try and say it as nicely as possible so and we can call it off or do something else.
  • You WILL have to pester me for response sometimes.
  • I live in the UK, so just a warning about timezones. If you're in America I'll be thinking of going to bed by the time you're just coming online and stuff.
  • My grammar and spelling is usually spot on, and my posts range from 2-7 paragraphs, depending on how much you give me to work with and if there's a need for a long-winded post.
  • My writing is in third person, I expect yours to be too.

What I require in you as a partner:

• I would like you to reply once a day/once every other day too, obviously there will be times you can't, just drop me a message
  • I'd like you to be able to (roughly) mirror my posts.
  • Grammar and spelling is a must.
  • You have to be prepared to play more than one character! (not always more main ones, but definitely NPCs!)
  • Please talk to me in PMs! It makes it easier to talk to you about the RP, and to get to know you better!

What I will do:

• I will explore dark themes. I'm not uncomfortable with violence, drugs, abuse etc.
  • I will play multiple characters, and create (basic to detailed) character sheets for all of them.
  • I can do MxF or FxF.
  • I can play canon characters.
  • I will play OCs among canon characters.

What I won't do:

• I generally won't play the male in a MxF pairing (unless there's multiple relationships, but if there's only one I'd rather play the female).
  • I won't play genderfluid/transgender characters as I feel I cannot portray them correctly, I will RP alongside them though.
  • I will not play all the canon characters, you have to pull your weight.

GENRES:

I enjoy:

Modern

Slice of Life

Fantasy

Historical

Mild sci-fi

I don't enjoy:

Heavy sci-fi

Anime

Horror

PAIRINGS:

Please PM me regarding other pairings, or just ask in the thread below. All RPs that involve pairings tend to be more casual for me, so 2 paragraphs at least.

Celebrity x Celebrity

Struggling musician x coffee shop employee

Time traveller x normal 21st century person

PLOTS: (please PM for availability)

Setting: Present-day London

Genre: Modern, Romance, Drama

Pairing(s): Most likely MxF, willing to do FxF if it looks like it could work

Requirements: Two main characters and NPCs.

Plot: Muse A is a young single mother who works in a coffee shop in Central London full time to support her adorable four year old son. Muse B is a [insert subject] graduate from university who now has a job in London that visits the coffee shop to try it out, returns daily, and soon develops a crush on Muse A. The two begin a friendship, which eventually becomes a romance. However, Muse A’s past comes back to haunt her.

Extra information: I’ll be playing Muse A – I’ve set it up so that Muse B can be from another country if you wanted them to be.

Setting: A futuristic setting, undecided yet

Genre: Both sci-fi and historical, adventure, drama, maybe some romance

Pairing(s): MxF, MxM or FxF

Requirements: Multiple main characters, no more than 2 or 3 each.

Plot: The Time Agency has been up and running for years now –its goal is to ensure other people capable of time travel do not go to the past and begin to distort things. It is forever training the next generation of keen time travellers. It seems fun, hopping about through time, but the job requires serious training and only those who make it through are worthy. A group of young hopefuls are put on a team together, they must learn to work with each other and enjoy each other’s company, while getting into some adventures and serious drama.

Extra information: We’ll need to work on the setting on this one in particular, and the logistics of the Time Agency

Setting: Present-day England

Genre: Modern, forbidden romance, drama

Pairing(s): FxF or MxF

Requirements: Two main characters and an assortment of NPCs.

Plot: This is undecided, but the pairing is teacher x student. I would be playing the student, still PM if interested, we can just work out the plot together!

Extra information: This will be set in an English school, if you're not comfortable with that system it may be a good idea to have a teacher has just moved to the UK to teach

FANDOMS: (bold is craving, normal is neutral, italic is currently not interested enough but please PM me if you have an interesting idea for them)

Doctor Who

I can play the 10th Doctor and do 10 x OC, but if I did I would expect you to double and play Captain Jack (and for your OC to be interesting, obviously)

Torchwood

Downton Abbey

Sherlock

The Crimson Field

The Lion King

Harry Potter

Pokemon

My Little Pony: FiM

~ Thanks all ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in trying Plot 1, if it's open.

just saying, but IlovetheUK;u; I want to go there someday c';

Users who are viewing this thread

Back