• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oliver smiled sweetly.
"You didn't know about it then, either? I just found out, too... "Arrow told him with a tense expression on his face. He would have liked to look more confident right now, but he just couldn't...
"Why were you in the infirmary anyway? Is everything okay? he asked.]

Lily:"no i didnt know till now..."
Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver smiled sweetly.
"You didn't know about it then, either? I just found out, too... "Arrow told him with a tense expression on his face. He would have liked to look more confident right now, but he just couldn't...
"Why were you in the infirmary anyway? Is everything okay? he asked.]

Lily:"no i didnt know till now..."
Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver closed his eyes for a moment.
"Okay, well... You know, I'm glad you're my daughter. I'm really... I'm just... You know I don't think I'd be a good father. You know what I mean? I'm away a lot, I endanger all the people I love... I think the decision should be yours. We could pretend we don't know anything... Or I could recognize you as my legitimate daughter." Suggested Arrow.

Of course, Grant earned only six hours detention, much to his father's chagrin who also punishes him by making him run around the school 100 times. To take his mind off things, Slade emptied the coffee machine in the teachers' lounge... Which made his situation worse.

Oliver closed his eyes for a moment.
"Okay, well... You know, I'm glad you're my daughter. I'm really... I'm just... You know I don't think I'd be a good father. You know what I mean? I'm away a lot, I endanger all the people I love... I think the decision should be yours. We could pretend we don't know anything... Or I could recognize you as my legitimate daughter." Suggested Arrow.

Of course, Grant earned only six hours detention, much to his father's chagrin who also punishes him by making him run around the school 100 times. To take his mind off things, Slade emptied the coffee machine in the teachers' lounge... Which made his situation worse.
Lily asked:"what do you mean recognize me as your legitimate daughter? I endanger anyone near me everyday....i was brought here by arrow....i dont think you would be a bad father i had worse that old guardian of mine was much worse"
She doesnt know his idenity
Sanguis Sanguis

Five minutes later as clint walked into the teacher longue notice the coffee is gone:"who the fuck took alll the coffee?!?!?"

Lily asked:"what do you mean recognize me as your legitimate daughter? I endanger anyone near me everyday....i was brought here by arrow....i dont think you would be a bad father i had worse that old guardian of mine was much worse"
She doesnt know his idenity
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow bit his lip, hesitant to tell his daughter the truth. Finally the hero thought it was better for Lily to know why he was a danger before he got involved in anything. It was his child after all. He owed her the truth.
"Listen, Lily... I think you have a right to know... I'm Green Arrow." Oliver rose abruptly, immediately regretting his revelation.
"I, um... I'm gonna give you some time to think about this. I'll understand if you don't want to be my daughter officially. If you want to talk to me, I'll be outside. With that, Oliver left the nurse's office with tears in his eyes...
"Bravo! You've ruined everything!Shouted the hero in front of the establishment.
"Hey, you... I know I'm not perfect, but I didn't do anything to you personally. "Arrow turned to notice Slade's eldest son, who looked like he'd just run a marathon.
"Not you... Never mind." Arrow sighed as he sat down on a bench. Grant sat on top of the bench to catch his breath...
"Why are you crying?He asked, without looking at the hero.Grant had a very good sense of observation. Lying to him was almost impossible.
"Mind your own business, little Wilson... This is an adult story." Oliver replied, wiping away the tears from his cheek. Grant laughed softly.
"I'm nineteen years old, sir. I know grown-ups. Whatever's going on, you'd better face your problems before they get worse..." On that note, Grant runs away again. Arrow thinks about it for a while, then he comes back into the building...

Arrow bit his lip, hesitant to tell his daughter the truth. Finally the hero thought it was better for Lily to know why he was a danger before he got involved in anything. It was his child after all. He owed her the truth.
"Listen, Lily... I think you have a right to know... I'm Green Arrow." Oliver rose abruptly, immediately regretting his revelation.
"I, um... I'm gonna give you some time to think about this. I'll understand if you don't want to be my daughter officially. If you want to talk to me, I'll be outside. With that, Oliver left the nurse's office with tears in his eyes...
"Bravo! You've ruined everything!Shouted the hero in front of the establishment.
"Hey, you... I know I'm not perfect, but I didn't do anything to you personally. "Arrow turned to notice Slade's eldest son, who looked like he'd just run a marathon.
"Not you... Never mind." Arrow sighed as he sat down on a bench. Grant sat on top of the bench to catch his breath...
"Why are you crying?He asked, without looking at the hero.Grant had a very good sense of observation. Lying to him was almost impossible.
"Mind your own business, little Wilson... This is an adult story." Oliver replied, wiping away the tears from his cheek. Grant laughed softly.
"I'm nineteen years old, sir. I know grown-ups. Whatever's going on, you'd better face your problems before they get worse..." On that note, Grant runs away again. Arrow thinks about it for a while, then he comes back into the building...
Lily thought about what oliver said, she felt sad seeing him crying, once he comes back, she wait for him to sit before she spoke:"i dont mind the danger oliver....im glad you saved me. As for the daughter officially would that be like name changes and such?"

Crystal mentally spoke in her
Mind:'beat him up'
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily thought about what oliver said, she felt sad seeing him crying, once he comes back, she wait for him to sit before she spoke:"i dont mind the danger oliver....im glad you saved me. As for the daughter officially would that be like name changes and such?"

Crystal mentally spoke in her
Mind:'beat him up'
Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver forced himself to smile and nodded his head.
"Well, it's a little more complicated than that... "If I recognize you as my daughter you'll get inheritance tax and financial aid. But for the name yes, that's it... But you have to be sure of yourself. I don't want you to make a decision you might regret for the rest of your life. It is not easy to live with somebody like me. I have issues."

Slade looked up at the sky.
"It's just coffee... he said . And seeing as you're hysterical just like that, I don't think you should drink it, mister...?
Clint glares:"clint barton..."

Oliver forced himself to smile and nodded his head.
"Well, it's a little more complicated than that... "If I recognize you as my daughter you'll get inheritance tax and financial aid. But for the name yes, that's it... But you have to be sure of yourself. I don't want you to make a decision you might regret for the rest of your life. It is not easy to live with somebody like me. I have issues."
Lily chuckle:"many people have issues..so do i. I will think about it but maybe we should talk to my lawyer and guardian...no not the evil one..."
Sanguis Sanguis

Clint:"thank you"
As Slade exited the building, he caught up with Grant, who was still running in circles.
"If you can get me coffee in under 10 minutes, you won't have to run anymore." Suggested deathstroke to his son. Grant nodded his head and went to find the nearest coffee shop

As Slade exited the building, he caught up with Grant, who was still running in circles.
"If you can get me coffee in under 10 minutes, you won't have to run anymore." Suggested deathstroke to his son. Grant nodded his head and went to find the nearest coffee shop
Clint wait in the teachers lounge
Sanguis Sanguis

Metal doc oak arm crawled into the hallway of the school not able to see hoping that someone he knows finds him or he finds a computer

Grant came back just in time with cups of black coffee in a paper bag.
"Here you go," he says. Can I go now? he asked in a weary voice...
"No. Go back to class now." Slade replied, taking the paper bag from his hands...
"Damn it..." whispered the boy as he entered the school with his father.
Grant looked at his schedule and left for class, while Slade went to the teachers' lounge to bring Clint his coffee. Slade crossed an arm wandering by himself and shrugged his shoulders.
"People really should be more careful with their prosthetics..." he sighed as he passed by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back