• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He knew Steve was right but he didn't want Bruce to fall under any more pressure either.
"Yeah. I guess I could hold off becoming a CEO of the company... at least until I finish School."
He gave Steve a slight smile and then walked out of the gym.
Now he had to talk to Bruce about it...
He walked past the chemistry class and glanced inside the window.
He will have to go in there next class and the last thing he felt like doing was having to listed about electrodes and other things. That was Tim's style of fun... definitely not Dick's idea of entertainment it was more like torture.

Bruce let him get away that and the fact... Bruce couldn't fly. He quickly climbed down the building and got back into his car.
He drove back to the school and parked his batmobil in the secret entrance he had installed when he became principal.
He got out of his suit and walked back into his office.

Oliver knew the voice over the speaker was right.
He grabbed a smoke cloud arrow and jammed it into the ground.
Smoke went everywhere covering them in the cloud.
Oliver pulled her into the bushes and put his finger to her lips. They had to stay silent if they were not to get courght.
He silently pulled out another arrow from his quiver and made no sound when he loaded it onto his bow.
Clint looked at bruce:"did you find one of the students?"
Kaito kid lands ontop the school rooftop
Steve nodded:"might be the best thing to do for now"
Lily felt suprised when he uses a smoke arrow and pulled her into the bush, she was about to ask about it till he put a finger to her lips.
Speaker:"if you dont come out i will say the code..."
Lily felt afraid suddenly

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"On every element, a few elements, or a single element? And is the page limit a minimum or maximum?" He says with a smirk. No matter what this is going to be an easy assignment.
Bruce banner:"all the elements, minimum"

Bruce banner:"all the elements, minimum"
"Very well." Nik said before materializing a thick paper in his hand, holding it out for the teacher to take. "This should suffice, and I assure you it's my own work." There's 50 pages of information on the elements. Your move Bruce.

Clint looked at bruce:"did you find one of the students?"
Kaito kid lands ontop the school rooftop
Steve nodded:"might be the best thing to do for now"
Lily felt suprised when he uses a smoke arrow and pulled her into the bush, she was about to ask about it till he put a finger to her lips.
Speaker:"if you dont come out i will say the code..."
Lily felt afraid suddenly

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Bruce was still putting his tie back on when he sat down at his desk. "Yes. And as soon as he get his ass back here he is on detention." He looked up at Clint and frowned. "Do you know anything about a Koito Kid and a cateye crystal?"

Oliver frowned and didn't move an inch.
What code???
He slowed his breathing down so no one would hear even his breath.

Dick headed to the cafeteria Lunch would be soon and then after that torture.

He frowned to himself as he listened to the police scanners. Something was going off about a crystal being stolen.
He sat down on a chair and ran a hand through his black hair. Closed his eyes.
He had to stop listening to this 24 hours a day. Some were he was going to crash and it wouldn't end well, especially if it was when he was out as Nightwing.

Bruce was still putting his tie back on when he sat down at his desk. "Yes. And as soon as he get his ass back here he is on detention." He looked up at Clint and frowned. "Do you know anything about a Koito Kid and a cateye crystal?"

Oliver frowned and didn't move an inch.
What code???
He slowed his breathing down so no one would hear even his breath.
Clint felt suprised, he starts to research:"kaito kid is a famous magician theif who uses tricks to steal jewels, he is mostly in japan. the inspector in japan has been failing time and time agian to capture him. One strange thing he does is returns the jewels he stole as if he is limiting down a jewel list to find a specific jewel. Huh it says here also that japan greatest detective in the world Shinichi kudo or his english name is jimmy is the only one so far that came very close to stopping him. As for the jewel the cateye jewel was found in the late 1990s in egypt and its known to give good luck"
Speaker:"im giving you five seconds if you dont come out i will say the code lily and you know what happens when i say it...."
Lily looked at arrow whispering low:"we dont have much choice...."

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Bruce frowned and stood up again. "Send him to my office if he has he balls to return to school."
He walked out of his office and looked down at his phone.
Dick was in the cafeteria. He closed his phone and put it back into his pocket.
He walked into the cafeteria and straightend his suit jacket.
"Dick."

"Man Whore." Dick didn't even look up from his phone as he replied to Bruce.

Bruces eyes widened as he looked over at Dick. What did he just call him?

Dick looked up and saw a hint of shock on Bruce's face and realized his mistake. "Oh you mean my name. Hello."

Bruce walked slowly over to him and sat down opposite him at the table. "Hey... Dick... we have to talk..."

Dick put his phone down and took out the earpiece that was sitting in his ear playing over police scanners. "Yeah we do... I-"

Bruce cut him off. "I want you to quit working for Wayne Enterprise."

Dick's eyes widened and he sat back. Well that was easy... but how did Bruce come up with the same thing he was thinking. "Why?"

"I know what you go out and do every night and I think it is best if you don't have to carry out 3 different things at once. You were an acrobat... not a jugular."
Bruce looked into Dick's eyes and was surprised to not see relief but now confusion and anger on Dick's face.

"How did you know I was going out every night?" Dick's voice turned cold and deadly. He had never used this tone with Bruce before.

"Dick... how I know doesn't matter." Bruce was remaining calm... too calm.

"It does! How do you know!?" Dick stood up and slammed both hands on the table. He glared over the table at Bruce. His once happy brown eyes were now full of hate and anger.

Bruce looked into his eyes only to watch the hate in Dick's eyes turn to hurt as he spoke.
"I... when you first came to the manner... I put a tracking chip in your arm."

Dick's heart sank and so did he. It was like Bruce had gotten a knife and just stabbed it through his chest.
He remained standing but now his hands held him up with the help of the table.
"You... you chipped me... like a pet."

"It wasn't like that, Dick..." Bruce stood up to walk around the table.

"Take in the stray orphan and chip him so you can always find him if you need him!" Dick was now shaking with anger and glaring at Bruce.
"Do the others have chips in them!? Do they!?"

Bruce took a step back. He had never seen Dick like this... he expected him to get a little upset... but he looked like he was ready to kill someone... mainly him.
He replied with a calm and hushed tone.
"Yes."

Dick glared at him and then stormed out of the room.
How could Bruce had of done that? Dick had been so loyal to him! He had never left his side or his ways. He had even stood up for Bruce towards the other kids.
Jason needed to know about the tracker chip... but first... He had to get rid of his.
He walked into the nurses office straight past the nurse and then locked himself in the first aid room.
He started to go through the stuff until he found a scalpel and tweezers.
Now it was time to locate it. He felt around in both arms until he felt the slightest lump in his left forearm.
Bingo.
He then began to cut into himself without even wincing. He wanted it out.
He then grabbed the tweezers and began to ding around in the cut until he found it. It was a small disk about the size of a very small allergy table... but he found it.
He looked at it before flushing it down the sink.
Now to tell Jason.
He walked out of the nurses office without even covering up the cut. It was deep so he was now bleeding down his arm and dripping blood on the floor as he walked to Jason's class room.
He was angry... but more then that... his trust had been broken.

Oliver glanced down at her and frowned. He knew he didn't have a choice and he had a feeling the coat was linked to some kind of brain washing on Lily's behalf.
He stood up from his hiding spot and put his hands behind his head showing he surrendered.

@Miasmith17 Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Jason could see the twisting in her face, the tremor of her hand unmistakable. His own hand subconsciously went to hover above the buckle of his belt. If worse came to worse he could try to restrain her - or reach under for the weapon there. That of course was only as a last result. What he wasn't expecting was to see her strike a fly into the wall. Either brow raised, not entirely sure of he should be impressed or all the more cautious.

The god awful excuse made him snort, Jason quickly turning his head from the scene as not to give himself away (any more than he already had). Precision was clearly something that she didn't struggle with even in her stupor. It would be wise to keep an eye on his classmate.

"I'll remember who to call if I ever have a fly in my room." Jason spoke more to himself than anything, unable to hold the comment.

And as if his say couldn't get any more exciting someone had all but burst into his classroom. First glance his body stilled, unsure if he truly was going to need to holster the 9 mil from its spot. If Dick was looking for a fight -

Blood.

Jason smelt it before he'd seen it. Now did he really look over the older raven; the way the perfectly style locks were disheveled in the most of unflattering ways, chest heaving like he ran a marathon, cercluean eyes wild with something he couldn't quite place, and his arm. God - why didn't he see it before? Jason's breathing stuttered. Dick wasn't.. He couldn't be -

His trepidation be damned, the teen was out of his seat and by his brother's side within a blink of an eye. He held onto the crease of his inner arm, giving enough pressure as reassurance, a stark contrast of the past few touches the pair shared together. His own dull eyes were sparked to life with a thousand waves of emotions. There was rage there, rage for whatever the cause of the wound but there was something larger there - more prominent than the questions swirling through his head; I have you. He'd never looked more protective of Dick, not even when he would look at the older male with such admiration and endearment from young hearts.

The past, the future, not even the class was enough to deter him from the acrobat within that moment.

He needn't ask, and he wasn't going to. Leather jacket shed and thrown to the ground without care (something he would regret later) he tugged at the red sleeve of his hoodie to tear, using the fabric to tie over the wound with motions so gentle it even scared himself.

"What happened?" The ferocity in his voice bloomed through his chest and veins like poison, causing for it to sound an octave lower, gravely and sickening. The pit madness was there, written over pale features, but for the first time it was channeled through concern rather than rage. Jason was ready to tear the world in two if he needed. He just needed that confirmation - that voice like honey to give him the words he needed, and it would be done.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Joe / Dick

clint sigh and nod understanding, he wondered if kaito had a reason to do this.....there probably was a reason
kaito kid once on rooftop change out back into kaito, fixing his ruffled hair and heads back inside the school, he no longer had the cateye jewel but has a very small tiny piece of it in a very very small ziplock bag in his pocket
three men in white surround the bush they were in, pointing blaster gun and net guns at them, moving the gun to signal to follow.
lily follows with a frown
they go into invisible force field and it reveals a manor covered in vines, more men in white guarding the entrance and around the manor
three men in white lead them inside, one in the back to make sure lily and arrow wouldnt run off
once inside infront of them was a large staircase, the inside of the manor was clean and nice looking but the three men in white lead them to the fireplace/library room
a man with white low ponytail, blue eyes and a black suit was sitting in a chair petting his cat

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Jason could see the twisting in her face, the tremor of her hand unmistakable. His own hand subconsciously went to hover above the buckle of his belt. If worse came to worse he could try to restrain her - or reach under for the weapon there. That of course was only as a last result. What he wasn't expecting was to see her strike a fly into the wall. Either brow raised, not entirely sure of he should be impressed or all the more cautious.

The god awful excuse made him snort, Jason quickly turning his head from the scene as not to give himself away (any more than he already had). Precision was clearly something that she didn't struggle with even in her stupor. It would be wise to keep an eye on his classmate.

"I'll remember who to call if I ever have a fly in my room." Jason spoke more to himself than anything, unable to hold the comment.

And as if his say couldn't get any more exciting someone had all but burst into his classroom. First glance his body stilled, unsure if he truly was going to need to holster the 9 mil from its spot. If Dick was looking for a fight -

Blood.

Jason smelt it before he'd seen it. Now did he really look over the older raven; the way the perfectly style locks were disheveled in the most of unflattering ways, chest heaving like he ran a marathon, cercluean eyes wild with something he couldn't quite place, and his arm. God - why didn't he see it before? Jason's breathing stuttered. Dick wasn't.. He couldn't be -

His trepidation be damned, the teen was out of his seat and by his brother's side within a blink of an eye. He held onto the crease of his inner arm, giving enough pressure as reassurance, a stark contrast of the past few touches the pair shared together. His own dull eyes were sparked to life with a thousand waves of emotions. There was rage there, rage for whatever the cause of the wound but there was something larger there - more prominent than the questions swirling through his head; I have you. He'd never looked more protective of Dick, not even when he would look at the older male with such admiration and endearment from young hearts.

The past, the future, not even the class was enough to deter him from the acrobat within that moment.

He needn't ask, and he wasn't going to. Leather jacket shed and thrown to the ground without care (something he would regret later) he tugged at the red sleeve of his hoodie to tear, using the fabric to tie over the wound with motions so gentle it even scared himself.

"What happened?" The ferocity in his voice bloomed through his chest and veins like poison, causing for it to sound an octave lower, gravely and sickening. The pit madness was there, written over pale features, but for the first time it was channeled through concern rather than rage. Jason was ready to tear the world in two if he needed. He just needed that confirmation - that voice like honey to give him the words he needed, and it would be done.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Joe / Dick

Joe couldn't help but turn bright red and laugh a little at Jason's comment about her fly killing abilities.
But that all changed the moment Jason's older brother came through the door.
Her blood went cold when she saw the cut on Dick's arm. Did he try to kill himself!?
Her brown eyes grew wide with worry for the two brothers.

Dick almost teared up from the sudden affection he had just received from his brother. He looked over Jason's face with his sad, angry and now lost, brown eyes.
They might not have been blood, but he was his brother.
He needed to find Jay's tracker.

Dick grabbed Jason's left arm and started to feel around for a tracker.
His eyes widened.
There... exactly the same place as his was.
"Fuck!"
He punched the wall hard enough for his fist to go straight through.
He should have protected Jason more... He should have...

His eyes widened and he took a step back from Jason. He looked over his brother's face. The face that had seen death and then life again.
The face Dick had mourned over... it could have all been prevented... Bruce had known the whole time where Jason was... He could have got their sooner. He should have got there sooner... but he didn't.

A single tear fell from Dick's right eye as he started to shake. One from loss of blood but the other from the shock of what he had just realised.
"He fucking knew."

@Miasmith17

Oliver glanced around the manner as they were led through it. He made a quick mental note of where all the exits where in the building as he walked through it beside Lily.
As they entered the room he glared at the man who was sitting on the chair just waiting for them to come in.
He snickered as he shook his head under his hood.
"And here I was half expecting you to be wearing a white suit... I'm disappointed."

the man looked at them:"why would i wear the same suit as my bodyguards....i see you have returned my daughter"
lily frown more
the cat on the man lap meowed and hisses at arrow
man look at lily:"its been years since you been back here.....but then again i been searching for you everywhere"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

the man looked at them:"why would i wear the same suit as my bodyguards....i see you have returned my daughter"
lily frown more
the cat on the man lap meowed and hisses at arrow
man look at lily:"its been years since you been back here.....but then again i been searching for you everywhere"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"Who the hell hunts down their own kid like an animal!" Oliver growled the words through his clenched teeth.
Slade had look after his daughter better than that. And he was Slade!!!
"And what code!? Have you brain washed her as well?"
Anger was building inside him but he was controling it so he wouldn't be blinded by it.

"Who the hell hunts down their own kid like an animal!" Oliver growled the words through his clenched teeth.
Slade had look after his daughter better than that. And he was Slade!!!
"And what code!? Have you brain washed her as well?"
Anger was building inside him but he was controling it so he wouldn't be blinded by it.
man:"if she didnt run away i wouldnt of had to hunt her down.......its not exactly hunting i only sent my men to find her."
he drinks some tea and then looked at arrow:"i have not brain washed her....and im not planing to...its just a code to obey...."
lily:"i will never obey you.......you are cruel and only used me to boost your public image...."

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

bruce banner:"then tell me how to make a arc reactor"
"Isn't this chemistry class? That's more quantum physics than chemistry. However I can still explain it that is what's required to finish this class." Nik says, however his expression has changed from boredom to engaged, however his fa e is still somewhat defiant.

Scott was surprised when A.J. said he was a twin. Whoever his sibling was, they clearly weren't in the school, meaning that, based off what A.J. had told him yesterday they hadn't been arested like he was.

Scott could only turn and watch the exchange between Bruce and the new guy. It was certainly proving entertaining. There was curiosity visible in his dark eyes as he folowed the conversation.

Whoever the new guy was, he clearly possessed knowledge far beyond that of Scott and any regular human. Which led to Scott's inevitable thought upon seeeing something abnormal "is this person another lab subject like me?". He honestly wasn't truly expecting that to actually be the truth, it was just a built in response stemming from his years in the lab. He'd seen some strange and unnatural things during the time, and no matter how hard he tried he couldnt block out the memories.

(Ill do Elliott later)

Concord Concord @Miasmith17 EldridSmith EldridSmith

meanwhile in manhatten, spiderman landed in his octo lab

"now that my enemy is defeated its time to see who is under this mask"

*he takes off his mask and is shocked*
"PETER PARKER! my former student!? the one who misses my lectures........how can this be.......*he calms himself* no matter.........."
he walks outside and looks at the city from the balcony of his hideout:"soon this city will fall to its knees....its time to activate my plan. tonight nothing will stop me"
he put on his spider mask

Elliott merely shrugged before heading towards his English class. He didnt even want to be in the Xavier school, but Joh had got the idea into his head and there was nothing Elliott could do to change the Hellblazer's mind. Plus with the whole Astra/Newcastle debacle John wasnt exactly a glowing endorsement for being responsible parent. He was the last person anybody would trust with their child, yet somehow he had become the closest thing Elliott had to a father. His birth father had disowned him, so in Elliott's mind he didnt even count.

He walked down the corridor, his backpack and guitar on his back. The guitar case was old and battered and bore a whole platoon of stickers, many of them for Mucous Membrane (John old's punk band). He reached the door, then caught sight of the drops of blood on it. Now this was interesting.

Enetring the room he saw the source of the blood, a teenage boy, with an evidently self inflicted wound. For some reason he was punching a wall, and was that a tear? A second boy was watching on, with a distressed look. Clearly Elliott had arrived in the middle of something important.

The other notable occupants of the class were a girl who looked like she was going to spew at any moment and a Chinese boy. But it was the teacher that sent panic through his mind. Zatanna, long time something of Constantine, and completely unaware of his existence. Not somebody he wanted to annoy at all. He wanted the floor to open up and swallow him, he really didnt want to be here at all. But hed made the promise, and he couldnt break it.

"I'm not even going to ask what's going on, but this is English?" His half wrong side of the London tracks, half Attilani sounded totally out of place in his mind.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix LibbyM098 LibbyM098 EldridSmith EldridSmith @Miasmith17

Elliott looked back before responding with "thats good, because it kind of looks more like a sick room than an English class, all things considered." He then took a seat, a row in front of Jason and Dick. He leant his guitar case against the seat next to him and pulled out a thick black covered book.

@Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back