• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aia

Aias eyes shot to another person when he came out and walked up to her speaking to her she couldn’t help but frown at her own lack of ability to understand. That in Mind though she deduced by the fact she had never been here and how he smelled he asked if maybe she was lost. In response she gave him a small nod as she stood there. Slipping her arms into the pockets of her hoodie as she stood there not knowing what to do.
@Miasmith17

Aia

Aia looked between him and his hand. Of course she didn’t know what he was saying but she was smart enough to deduce what he was saying. Hesitantly she slowly reached out. Sliding her hand into his before quickly moving to his side. Entwining her fingers with his as she hugged the same arm with her other hand and looked up to him shyly. Then the ball rang and she flinched. Her head shorting around the room as she held tighter to him not knowing what that was as well as it hurting her enhanced ears a little
@Miasmith17

Aia

Aia looked between him and his hand. Of course she didn’t know what he was saying but she was smart enough to deduce what he was saying. Hesitantly she slowly reached out. Sliding her hand into his before quickly moving to his side. Entwining her fingers with his as she hugged the same arm with her other hand and looked up to him shyly. Then the ball rang and she flinched. Her head shorting around the room as she held tighter to him not knowing what that was as well as it hurting her enhanced ears a little
@Miasmith17
Clint felt suprised noticing her shyness and her flinching:"hey its ok thats the bell its sometimes loud but its to let students know that class has started"
He leads her to the office and goes behind his secretary desk, looks for her schedule and hands it to her.
Thankfully the schedule was in english and spanish
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Damian Wayne tilted his head up, dull eyes glancing curiously at the other male as he landed. The movement of his hand stopped, as he surveyed the area around him. Hearing the other speak, he turned his gaze back to Scott, resisting the urge to snort. Of course he was good at drawing, but the question did puzzle him slightly, just from the abruptness.

“Of course I’m adequate.” He responded, attempting not to sound too full of himself. Well- he was, but there was still an effort there not to be. He watched the other male walk away, going to class most likely. Damian turned to a new page, ignoring the fact that he was technically skipping.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ , no one.

The other boys response puzzled him, but Scott shrugged it off. People acting weird around him was nothing new. He muttered something under his breath, that could have been along the lines of "whatever" but it wasn't exactly easy to hear. Scott's eyes flashed red for a moment before he turned away. He had class to get to, and he couldn't afford to be kicked out.

Scott reached his chemistry class just as the bell rang, and took his seat, alone, in the back.

He'd retracted his wings. Thankfully the hoodie he was wearing had been carefully altered by him to allow his wings to come out without damaging it.

He placed his stuff on the table and waited for the teacher to start.
icysubject icysubject
@Miasmith17

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ @ anyone in chemistry
Bruce banner looked up at the students and starts roll call :"strange? Osborn? Scott?"

"Here" Scott replied when Bruce called his name. He idly found himself noticing thta everyone was called by their second name. But since Scott hadn't told a them what it was, they wouldn't do that.

And Scott Rivers wasn't even his birth name, it was the name he'd taken to distance himself from the lab name and his other real name.

@Miasmith17

"Here" Scott replied when Bruce called his name. He idly found himself noticing thta everyone was called by their second name. But since Scott hadn't told a them what it was, they wouldn't do that.

And Scott Rivers wasn't even his birth name, it was the name he'd taken to distance himself from the lab name and his other real name.

@Miasmith17
Bruce banner continued the list and then:"murdock? Loki?"
He look over and notice their desks are empty
Bruce banner sighed:"seems like they arent here....ok class read over first two pages of periodic table i need to go check on something"

Bruce b leaves the room heading over to principal office
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Who do you need more?
(Well bruce b is going to give bruce the student sheet of who is here and who isnt in his class. Damian teacher also will too) clint needs to meet with oliver to talk about putting lily in consoling)

(Well bruce b is going to give bruce the student sheet of who is here and who isnt in his class. Damian teacher also will too) clint needs to meet with oliver to talk about putting lily in consoling)
I would say just do the little Bruce/Bruce exchange by yourself, that one doesn't really need a second person. However I can be a shadow of Oliver for Clint if need be.

White archer leap rooftop to rooftop heading towards outskirts of the city, even though citizens were walking the streets no one notice her on the rooftop because they were busy and had jobs to get to.
After several minutes she reach outskirts of manhatten heading outside the city using sidewalk on the bridge

The portal opened onto the main lawn of Xavier school. It was a swirling green vortex characteristic of a magic user.

Two figures strode through. Both were tall, slim and dressed in long trench coats that cut off at the knees. The figure on the left had messy blond hair, sharp blue eyes and a tan coat. His name was John Constantine.

The second had long black hair with red streaks. His eyes were also piercing grey-blue, a red scar running from forehead to upper cheek, passing over one eye. It had been given by a bladed weapon. His name was Elliott Quinn, but he was legally Elliott Constantine.

The two strode towards the school, coats flowing behind on the way that only trenchacots can, with dynamic beauty.

They walked through the doors and up to the office of one Bruce Wayne. Constantine scoffed (an art gé had perfected, "principal, I never though I'd see this happen." Elliott smirked, he was used to John's humour by now

John banged on the door with one fist "Oi Batsy! You in there? We need to talk"

(Batman)

The portal opened onto the main lawn of Xavier school. It was a swirling green vortex characteristic of a magic user.

Two figures strode through. Both were tall, slim and dressed in long trench coats that cut off at the knees. The figure on the left had messy blond hair, sharp blue eyes and a tan coat. His name was John Constantine.

The second had long black hair with red streaks. His eyes were also piercing grey-blue, a red scar running from forehead to upper cheek, passing over one eye. It had been given by a bladed weapon. His name was Elliott Quinn, but he was legally Elliott Constantine.

The two strode towards the school, coats flowing behind on the way that only trenchacots can, with dynamic beauty.

They walked through the doors and up to the office of one Bruce Wayne. Constantine scoffed (an art gé had perfected, "principal, I never though I'd see this happen." Elliott smirked, he was used to John's humour by now

John banged on the door with one fist "Oi Batsy! You in there? We need to talk"

(Batman)
Clint was getting Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving aia dorm key when two people walked in and knocked on bruce door:"well how may i help you two gentlemen? He isnt here at the moment. One of the teachers is meeting with him about students not showing up to class"
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Bruce was entering the main office of the school, fore finger and thumb pinching the bridge of his nose with a long exhale. He didn't see why Jason insisted on being so difficult. Out of the already long laundry list of things that needed to be taken care of, his son's attitude was the last thing that he wanted to add along. He didn't have much time to collect his sanity when he heard the banging from that all too familiar voice. His shoulder's hunched forward, then to straighten back up to offer up his full height, meant to be intimidating towards the pest standing at his door.

"I would prefer it if you would keep your voice down," Bruce seethed, even if there was a smile on his face - one that was all too betraying. He turned to Clint then, a pained expression over his face. "I can handle this, thank you."

Bruce didn't wait for John to say anything more, rather he opened the office door and half heartedly shoved the man into the office along with.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ @Miasmith17

John and Elliott sighed identical sighs of frustration at what Clint said. "Bloody typical, these hero types are always right up in your face and in your business when you don't want them to be and never to be seen when you for once in your life need them to do one things for you." John grumbled. He was the furthest thing from a hero type and yet somehow he always ended up working with them to save the universe from whatever impending crisis was heading their way. He was reaching for a cigarette which he put in his mouth and didn't light.

It was at that moment that the Bat made his appearance. "Oi, watch the coat, I just got the demon's blood out of it!" John said as Bruce shoved him in. Elliott rolled his eyes before giving look to Clint that said "you really don't want to know" before following the two in.

The two Constantines plopped themselves in chairs in front of Bruce's desk.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix @Miasmith17

Clint gets a text from bruce b, and realize that bruce hasnt met with him yet but doesnt want to stress him more, but he also gets another text this time from steve roger saying that damian hasnt shown up to class
Clint sighed debated on the option of telling bruce

When he shut the door behind the pair Bruce had to rest his forehead against the cool wood for a moment. How was he supposed to keep his temper in check when he was getting the most unpleasant surprises popping up every single second of the day? Straightening himself once more he strode over to his seat, leaning into it to give the proper posture of the playboy that he was. He didn't say anything other than to tap his fingers over the desk, his other hand now coming up to smooth over the graying hair. If he kept up this lifestyle (more specifically if John insist on telling the world who he was) his hair was going to be stark white and balding by the new year.

"What do I owe the pleasure of you yelling up and down my halls to?" Bruce snide, perfect teeth on display as he played up the act some. Partly to keep the thread of sanity well in place, but mostly to annoy the man that was sitting opposite of himself.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

John leant forwards "lets cut the niceties, mate. We both know neither of us mean it." The two never saw eye to eye on anything, their methods were too different. John had a grudging respect for Batman, but would rather be tortured in hell than admit it. And besides both knew enough to leave the other alone. So for John to come it had to be important.

"Unfortunately I need a favour, and you are once again the only person I'd vaguely trust enough to do this. So consider this visit an honour" john's tone was snide, and would no doubt drive the Bat up the wall. But his words were true.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

He wanted nothing more than to reach forward and smack John right upside the head, perhaps even punch him in the nose for being so damned condescending. How did John, even when giving a vague compliment, sound like it was meant to be taken as an insult? He wasn't in the cowl. He couldn't act on these desires (not that it would be in his best interests to), and he would prefer to keep both aspects of his life as separated as possible. Easier said than done. His fingers continued to tap at his desk, a little more feverishly than before. An honour from the great John, what a joke.

He grit his teeth, smile now tight as his brows raised. It was best to get right down to business. "What is this favor?" Just asking made his skin crawl; John never asked anything easy of him. Never had the man come to him not to push at his own code.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

John gestured at Elliott who had up until now been silent. The teen's grey-blue eyes fixed on Bruce's. The teen's expression was one of confusion, anger, sadness, betrayal and intense curiosity. They seemed to burn into Bruce. "This is Elliott, my kid. I want him to become a pupil here."

It wasn't evident in John's face and only barely in his body language that coming into the school to ask for a place had taken an unbelievable amount of effort. He had swallowed a lot of pride to be here today, to do what was right for Elliott. He had to be better than John himself. John wouldn't let himself ruin another life, especially not Elliott's.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Bruce let out a relieved sigh from deep within his chest. Oh thank god. He didn't even realise that he had been holding onto his breath until that very moment. Now, this was something that he could deal with! Something that could have an easier fix. His eyes flickered over to Elliot, noting that he wasn't the happiest to be here. That look however, that welling sadness, he'd seen that not ten minutes before in another set of steely eyes. He didn't comment on that.

His features relaxed immensely now knowing that it wasn't daunting in the least. To think - this really was a show of trust if John was trusting him with his own. Bruce knew too well what it was like to have a son out of his reach, more so to want something more for said son. A swell of pride found it's way into his chest. His eyes lightened considerably once they made eye contact with John's, speaking the unspoken; I understand.

"It's only the second day at the academy, I don't see any problem with that." He begun, now turning to Elliot with a more genuine smile. "Clint can help you out at the front desk with a schedule and dorm room." The dismissal didn't need to be said, still he waited for the boy to leave the room before he spoke up again. "You're doing the right thing." The reassurance may not have been asked for but it felt right to address. His empathy however only went so far.

"But if he starts to run amuck (like you) on these grounds, I will not hesitate to take drastic measures." And there was their old dynamic.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back