• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You two are idiots anyway. And he was punished for almost ruining the school. So yeah! We aren't heartless. Your boyfriend, and my brother Loki, is heartless so, I am not dump! Loki is and yes be with me but I guess you think that you know everything when you don't. You both are waste of time," Thor said and headed to his next class.

@LittleBlindKitten
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily walked after thor and grabbed him by the shirt:"listen here....if loki showed you what really happened you would understand he was trying to protect me i was the reason the school was attacked!"
Maria30 Maria30

The lights flicked back on and Scott found himself walking to the gym with Clark, who was shocked by the fact Scott had nearly died.

Scott turned to Clark "I'm sorry about your parents, my mother died too" pain flashed in his eyes at the memory. "as for me nearly dying, its practically normal for me"

Maria30 Maria30

Clark watched Scott as they headed to gym class. Right after the light came back. Clark listened to him. "Thanks. I was a baby but it still hurts as hell! A d I am sorry about your mom." He said as he put his hand on Scott in a kind gesture and then let go. "And you almost die everyday? How?"

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Scott turned to Clark, appreciative the gesture "well not everyday, but I did spend a good chunk of my life in a lab, and another chunk homeless on the streets"
the lights flickered, somebody else was evidently working on them. He saw the door marked power and entered it to see Concord Concord

( Comicwolf Comicwolf Gotcha)

Lily walked after thor and grabbed him by the shirt:"listen here....if loki showed you what really happened you would understand he was trying to protect me i was the reason the school was attacked!"
Maria30 Maria30
Thor turned to face her and growled, as he listened to her. "Is that what you think? He could be lying as he wants attention that doesn't belong to him. And you? He tried to protect you? From what? Himself? And why are you the reason for it? Did you attack the school?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Scott turned to Clark, appreciative the gesture "well not everyday, but I did spend a good chunk of my life in a lab, and another chunk homeless on the streets"
the lights flickered, somebody else was evidently working on them. He saw the door marked power and entered it to see Concord Concord

( Comicwolf Comicwolf Gotcha)
Clark turned to face Scott once more. "Oh my, I am sorry to here that. I am trying to avoid being taken to a lab! If someone found out then I would be in a lab for good. And I am sorry to hear it! Where is your father so?" He said as he watched him. As Clark followed Scott.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Last edited:
Thor turned to face her and growled, as he listened to her. "Is that what you think? He could be lying as he wants attention that doesn't belong to him. And you? He tried to protect you? From what? Himself? And why are you the reason for it? Did you attack the school?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily:"he protected me from the men after me! They wanted to capture me! I fear they will come back but loki tricked them using magic. The men in white attacked the school, i came here to be safe but unfortunatly its not fully safe"
she had her winter glooves and thin winter black jacket on
Maria30 Maria30

A.J. was almost finished when the bell rang. He turned around as the door opened to see two boys, one asian in appearance ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ), the other not ( Maria30 Maria30 ). "oh hey!" he said in a thick Irish accent "you guys here to help with the power?"

Scott was surprised to see hear that the person was Irish. And he even had the bright red hair that was so often portrayed as a stereotype. "yeah, I am, but i guess you beat me to it" He turned to Clark "I'll tell you that story later"
Maria30 Maria30
Concord Concord

Lily:"he protected me from the men after me! They wanted to capture me! I fear they will come back but loki tricked them using magic. The men in white attacked the school, i came here to be safe but unfortunatly its not fully safe"
she had her winter glooves and thin winter black jacket on
Maria30 Maria30
Thor looked concerned at her. He listened to her not sure what to think. "It's good that he did that! Unless he called them here in the first place. And what men? What do they possibly want with you? Well then talk to the principal, he could make it more safer for you then, "

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Scott was surprised to see hear that the person was Irish. And he even had the bright red hair that was so often portrayed as a stereotype. "yeah, I am, but i guess you beat me to it" He turned to Clark "I'll tell you that story later"
Maria30 Maria30
Concord Concord

"Alright, you do that," Clark said to him. "Later probably best anyway. Let's help," he said.

(Kinda edited so Clark helps too hehe)

A.J. was almost finished when the bell rang. He turned around as the door opened to see two boys, one asian in appearance ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ), the other not ( Maria30 Maria30 ). "oh hey!" he said in a thick Irish accent "you guys here to help with the power?"
" Yeah, as I will help with what I can do that I won't destroy the school. So let's get the light fixed, so we could head to class. Shall we?"

Thor looked concerned at her. He listened to her not sure what to think. "It's good that he did that! Unless he called them here in the first place. And what men? What do they possibly want with you? Well then talk to the principal, he could make it more safer for you then, "

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily sigh:"the men in white are body guards of my old guardian, they wanted to capture me to take back to him. He might but i dont know if he knows about my past and powers"
Maria30 Maria30

A.J. laughed, "oh trust me, of anybody accidentally destroys a school it'll be me....again." He liked these two already "its nothing too complicated, just some trip switches and two completely fried wires, its easy"
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

(Sure why not)

Scott laughed "you got any wire on you?" as he spoke he leaned forwards, looking at the complicated jumble of wires. "this wiring has got to be a fire hazard."
Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30

Be the janitor's assistant? Jason didn't want to be angry with Clint - after all he was just the messenger - but that didn't stop the glare that was thrown into his general direction. If he glared hard enough at Clint perhaps Wayn would feel it as well. And what was he supposed to say? A defiant 'no', throw a fit like a brat? Far from, far from. He could play nice for now at least.

When the bell sounded the male was up to his feet, lips in a hardened line as he passed by Clint. If he remembered correctly it was time to head over to the gymnasium. While he expected to see a few lost people (two of which bold enough to ask for directions), he didn't expect to find the duo from before - no trio now - half sticking out of a ceiling by the power box. How could they even see in this dark mess of a school? The only reason why Jason knew where he was going was because of his family ties.

He approached the three slowly, an amused grin falling into play. "Fancy seeing you boys here."

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Concord Concord

A.J. turned around to see yet another boy enter the room. How come every guy he had seen so far in the school was really good looking? He was grinning at the other two boys, who he still needed to get the names of.

He approached the three slowly, an amused grin falling into play. "Fancy seeing you boys here."
He turned to the Asian boy "I do actually" before he turned to Jasons "someone's gotta fix the power around here. So I volunteered myself, also I really do not want to go to gym right now"

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

Scott saw the a-hole from earlier- Jason enter the room. He didn't look like he had just received some sort of telling off. He was smirking and wondering why they were fiddling around with the power.

The Irish boy declared that he was half fixing the power because he didn't want to go to gym. Scott agreed with the idea wholeheartedly.
"I'm with you on that, whatever your name is. Gym is probabaly gonna be torture"

Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Jason snorted in the back of his throat. Their initial quest was noble in theory, however completely selfish in execution. They didn't want to go to gym class, really? As far as Jason was concerned that was the easiest class to be in. You showed up, changed, maybe ran around or played some silly sport that no one paid attention to, and you left. It was simple. If anything they should all be ditching out on Banner's class - the labs always gotten him into some sort of trouble.

Shaking himself from his train of thought he placed either hand on his hips. "Come on now! Little Canary is hardly any trouble," Jason's line of sight now coming closer into view he could see that they were messing with wires. He took a step back. The last time he'd gotten shocked it nearly singed off all of his hair, not to mention if the three screwed this up he would likely be blamed just for being around. The male played bored as he straightened out the leather jacket of imaginary filthy (because he wasn't the one who approached them).

"Well, you boys have fun. Try not to burn the school down." You'll probably be spending more time up there than class this year. "Glasses, Irish... Bill is it?" Scott, he knew it was Scott, but from his earlier reaction he knew it would push at the male's buttons. Just a little more jostling and he'd quit his antics - no harm done.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Concord Concord

A.J. pulled out a long length of singed wire and dropped it on the ground, landing on the rude guy's feet. The wire was completely burnt through and crispy. With his other hand he pulled out a spool of cable and a pair of serious looking mini-wire cutter from his pocket which he tossed to the Asian boy.

In response to the "try not to burn the school down" comment he said "yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all before"

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

Scott caught the spool of cable and the wire cutters easily. As he cut a length of cable Jason said

"Glasses, Irish... Bill is it?"

And by "Bill" he evidently meant Scott, even though he probably knew all too well his name was Scott. Evidently he was trying to get a rise out of Scott. Well two could play at that game. "My name isn't Bill, its Jackson" He said cooly. Scott was of course lying, at least about the second part. Scott wasn't actually his name, but his real name definitely wasn't Jackson. Why he chose Jackson was beyond him.

Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

When the wire landed on his boot he frowned, shaking it off without much else thought. Making a comment would be unnecessary here. It was when he called himself Jackson that he was doubling over in a fit of laughter. Jackson, really? That was the very best name that he could come up with? Jason's arm extended to lean into the wall to keep some balance in his body, not to calm himself but to keep him from falling on his ass like an idiot. He had to admit, Scott had heart. Jason could admire that greatly. Perhaps the seemingly moody teen wasn't so far off his radar afterall.

Once his laughter faltered enough for him to be leaning into the wall on his side for leisure rather than balance he spoke. "You're quite the card, Bill." Whether or not Scott took it as a compliment from the brash mouth wasn't up to him, but there it laid out on the table, a silent truce. The smile he gave this time genuine in the dark of the hallway, blue eyes shining with playfullness.

However fun this may be, Jason was indeed walking on a thin line. With much reluctance the teen straightened himself out, running a hand through the mused raven locks for good measure. "In all seriousness boys, do be careful. Those wires are a real bitch to get shocked by, and we've yet to have a death at the school. I think it would be in our best interest to keep it that way." Jason pursed his lips together momentarily, eyebrows knit together tightly as he mulled over his next words. "From the looks of it, you'll be spending a decent amount of time up there this year with our new additions to the school, it'd be a shame if we had to get help from outside." And there it was again, though he spoke brashly without care it was all a facade - don't get hurt .

With his mock words hanging in the air Jason excused himself from the party, more light in his step from having the interaction.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30

Scott couldn't help but smirk as Jason started laughing at the fake name he gave. He was not sure what had possessed him to at Jackson either. It was probably the most unlikely name ever that anyone could have given him. He passed the wire up to the Irish boy and cut a second length.

When Jason managed to redeem his composure he gave Scott what appeared to be a compliment. He still calls him Bill though, but Scott could live with that. As long as Jason didn't call him by a number he would be fine.

Then Jason gave them the usual advice of don't get shocked by wires and not to die. Scott couldn't help but respond "well luckily for the schools repuatation I didn't die when I arrived here a few weeks ago" his tone was a mix of seriousness and jokiness. It was hard to tell which was the overriding one.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back