• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Gwen aimed at a random tree. She smiled wickedly and shot it once, twice, and three times. Gwen‘s eyes flashed excitment.

Wade laughed as the bullet to his head shot straight through his brain. His heart, lungs, and all other organs ceased all movement and he was dead. After a second for his neurons to stitch themselves back together he popped back up. "Good shot! If this was real life though I would suggest you go for the heart, just to be sure your target dies!" He yelled, giving Gwen two big thumbs up.
bxbydoll bxbydoll BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop

Lily (crystal) looked at him and walk over helping him up:"you will need to know at some point before court in four days.." she hug him
"Okay...when we get back to the school we'll sit down and you can tell me all about it okay?" He said hugging her as tightly as possible.

"Okay...when we get back to the school we'll sit down and you can tell me all about it okay?" He said hugging her as tightly as possible.
Lily (crystal) hugs him back:"ok, i'll let lily wake up at some point to afterwards..."

Wade laughed as the bullet to his head shot straight through his brain. His heart, lungs, and all other organs ceased all movement and he was dead. After a second for his neurons to stitch themselves back together he popped back up. "Good shot! If this was real life though I would suggest you go for the heart, just to be sure your target dies!" He yelled, giving Gwen two big thumbs up.
bxbydoll bxbydoll BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop
Gwen laughed. “Okay.”

“MY TURN!” Harley exclaimed, saddling up next to Gwen to take her position. She looked through the scope, sticking her tongue out for “concentration” and rested her finger on the trigger.

She aimed directly at Wade’s chest where his heart would be and took her shot. Although it would have nicked it, it wasn’t dead center. Harley scowled and tried again.

“HOLD STILL!” She called to him and shot once, then twice. One directly into the heart and one in the head for fun.

“He can’t even die,” She said to Gwen incredulously, then, “I wonder what else we can shoot?!” She bent to look into the scope again, finding her next target.

NightTerror NightTerror bxbydoll bxbydoll

“Alright then do you want me to drive you back?” He said as they walked out of the forest.
@Miasmith17
~~
Wade died once more, reveling in the peace that death brings before he inevitably woke up 3 seconds later. “Good shot Harley!” He shouted. “Y’all done yet? I can start running if y’all want a moving target!” He offered.
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop bxbydoll bxbydoll
~~
“I agree. Your connection to Niflheim runs very deep.” Odin said. “Would you like to visit Niflheim son? Or should we be heading back to the school?” He asked.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Last edited:
Harley was about to shoot at a guy she had seen walking across the other side of the street. She recognized him as one of her adopted dad’s friends. She didn’t like him much. The guy or her “dad”. She almost pulled the trigger before Wade’s voice brought her back to the topic at hand.

By then her mood had turned sour. Her thoughts of the guy had made her upset, and she stood up.

“Nah. I’m ok, Gwen can take the shots if she’s wants. I’ll watch for a bit.” She offered so Gwen wouldn’t be alone on the roof.

Wade scaled the roof noticing the look on his students face from afar. He had followed her gaze to the guy walking across the street. “If you wanna shoot him, I’ll hide the body.” He whispered.
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop @TheHaileyWilliams_

Harley cracked a smile at his offer, but shook her head.

“Nah. Dad’ll know I did it. He always finds out. Like one time I sent my brother to the E.R. Total accident. I think. Anyways, dad found out it was me. He always finds out.” She repeated glumly, still giving the guy a stare that would have surely dropped him dead if she had the ability.

She shook her head momentarily, then glanced back up at Gwen and Wade, giving them a small smile.

“Let’s just keep shootin’. It’s nice ya can’t die mistah Wade, real convenient!”

The shot knocked Wade backwards off the roof. He laughed-somewhat maniacally-when he popped back up and then he decided to climb up a tree. “What kinda teacher would I be if so couldn’t give me students hands on experience?” He said. He bounced lightly on the branch not worried at all about it breaking.
~~
”Then lets go to Heimdall and have him transport us there.” He said bowing to his father before they left the palace walking back towards Heimdall.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

After a bit Harley had all but forgotten seeing her dad’s friend, and was right back at it again with Gwen and Wade.

“Hurray, hurray! You’ll be a natural killer in no time Gwen! All dangerous with your little web shooters and stuff, goin’ ‘round killin’ people? Badass!” She clapped her hands as she cheered her friend on. Maybe one day her and her first ever friend could go rob someone together! Harley wondered if Gwen knew how to properly rob someone.

“I don’t know why don’t you try it out. We do have similar technologies however ours are far more advanced.” He explained.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
~~
After a little while Wade climbed back up the building. “All right let’s go check out some more weapons.” He said letting the girls help him take apart the giant rifle and then leading them back down to the classroom. “Anything else y’all Anna try out?” He asked.

“Alright then do you want me to drive you back?” He said as they walked out of the forest.
@Miasmith17
~~
Wade died once more, reveling in the peace that death brings before he inevitably woke up 3 seconds later. “Good shot Harley!” He shouted. “Y’all done yet? I can start running if y’all want a moving target!” He offered.
~~
“I agree. Your connection to Niflheim runs very deep.” Odin said. “Would you like to visit Niflheim son? Or should we be heading back to the school?” He asked.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
Lily (crystal) tells him:"yes please, i dont know how to drive...."

Harley peeked into the barrel of the gun while they wee taking it apart.

“Hellooo!” She yelled into it as if expecting someone to be in there. She turned to Gwen and Wade matter of factly.

“Nobody’s there guys.” She shrugged, then walked with them back to the classrooms.

“Let’s try your cool swords out!” She said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back