• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Clint looked at joey was:"i'll be back im gonna go find your brother...." he then begin to worry "ugh where did they go....?"
He goes to search for grant
Lily walks over to oliver:"hey, im sorry that it took awhile. What did you wanna talk about?"

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant came out of class, whistling.

Joey didn't feel very comfortable in the hallways, with all these students coming out of class, talking very loudly and laughing....

"It's complicated. Slade, Grant's father is missing, and from what Clint tells me, we might need you. He also told me to get some blood drawn for you." Oliver explained, handing her a bag of blood.

Grant came out of class, whistling.

Joey didn't feel very comfortable in the hallways, with all these students coming out of class, talking very loudly and laughing....

"It's complicated. Slade, Grant's father is missing, and from what Clint tells me, we might need you. He also told me to get some blood drawn for you." Oliver explained, handing her a bag of blood.
There was no classes, so the students werent at the school, hallways empty.
Clint finds grant and drags him back to the library
Lily holds the bag of blood, her fear of needles kicked in....she looked at oliver:"so you need me to find him basically? I understand why clint asked for the blood bag but i might need help hooking it up to my arm as im very terrified of needles"

Kaito looked at them:"lily i will search around and try to find the escapee along with the one who made the change. You and oliver go get slade"

A creepy music was playing near joey, something was nearby him

Sanguis Sanguis

"My dad or should I say Peter is looking for him. Peter from Earth 1048 he fought him before." He puts his hand on Anya's shoulder. "We have to get Otto to admit that your Peter is better than him. "Which will be hard."
Hologram peter asks:"guys i hate to ask but what has he done so far outside of my suit?"

There was no classes, so the students werent at the school, hallways empty.
Clint finds grant and drags him back to the library
Lily holds the bag of blood, her fear of needles kicked in....she looked at oliver:"so you need me to find him basically? I understand why clint asked for the blood bag but i might need help hooking it up to my arm as im very terrified of needles"

Kaito looked at them:"lily i will search around and try to find the escapee along with the one who made the change. You and oliver go get slade"

A creepy music was playing near joey, something was nearby him

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant looked at Clint, looking lost.
"Uh," he said... Why are you taking me to the library, sir? Have I done something wrong or something? Because if I did, I don't remember. I swear I don't. "Says the boy. It was true. Grant didn't know why Clint was taking him there.

Joey looked around, looking for where the sound was coming from. He didn't dare to move.

"I'll help you then, but look the other way." Oliver said as he gently grabbed Lily's arm. The hero took the needle tied to the bag of blood and stuck it right into his daughter's vein.
"You should sit down while the transfusion takes place." He advised.

Grant looked at Clint, looking lost.
"Uh," he said... Why are you taking me to the library, sir? Have I done something wrong or something? Because if I did, I don't remember. I swear I don't. "Says the boy. It was true. Grant didn't know why Clint was taking him there.

Joey looked around, looking for where the sound was coming from. He didn't dare to move.

"I'll help you then, but look the other way." Oliver said as he gently grabbed Lily's arm. The hero took the needle tied to the bag of blood and stuck it right into his daughter's vein.
"You should sit down while the transfusion takes place." He advised.
Clint sit grant in chair once they got to library:"you dont remember your fathering going missing and inviting your brother here to stay safe?"

Music coming from chemistry class, loud scrapping of metal against wall sound can be heard from there by joey

Lily look the other way and wince when the needle was in her arm, she sits at a nearby table:"thanks the blood should have the cells i need to help heal...im gonna have to figure out a plan once we get slade...we might need his help"

Sanguis Sanguis

Clint sit grant in chair once they got to library:"you dont remember your fathering going missing and inviting your brother here to stay safe?"

Music coming from chemistry class, loud scrapping of metal against wall sound can be heard from there by joey

Lily look the other way and wince when the needle was in her arm, she sits at a nearby table:"thanks the blood should have the cells i need to help heal...im gonna have to figure out a plan once we get slade...we might need his help"

Sanguis Sanguis
"Uh... No, not really. Did Joey come? It's cool. I thought he was too scared of schools to be here... As for my father, I don't think we should worry too much. He probably just forgot to tell my brother and me he had to go somewhere." Grant said.

Joey decided to walk over to the wall, just to check what it was. That sound was really not reassuring...

Oliver nodded his head.
"Right now, you need to relax... We'll see about that when the transufion is over." He said calmly. It was mostly that Arrow was in no hurry to find Slade.

"Uh... No, not really. Did Joey come? It's cool. I thought he was too scared of schools to be here... As for my father, I don't think we should worry too much. He probably just forgot to tell my brother and me he had to go somewhere." Grant said.

Joey decided to walk over to the wall, just to check what it was. That sound was really not reassuring...

Oliver nodded his head.
"Right now, you need to relax... We'll see about that when the transufion is over." He said calmly. It was mostly that Arrow was in no hurry to find Slade.
Clint shook his head:"your staying here..."
Lily tries to relax while waiting for the transufion to finish

"Want to play?...." the voice spoke to joey
Sanguis Sanguis

Clint shook his head:"your staying here..."
Lily tries to relax while waiting for the transufion to finish

"Want to play?...." the voice spoke to joey
Sanguis Sanguis
"Okay..." Grant takes one look at Oliver and Lily.
"Heeey, what's up? "Blood transfusions can make some people faint. How you holding up?" He asked Lily.

Arrow withdrew the needle.
"There you go. And you, young man, stay out of it." Oliver said.

Joey nodded.
"No, thanks..." the boy thought before he backed away.

Hologram peter asks:"guys i hate to ask but what has he done so far outside of my suit?"
"I honestly don't know. I know he doesn't come to school, he spends his days elsewhere. Also he has upgraded your suit in a way. He built arms just like the iron Spider suit my dad had, but instead of three arms I think he built four arms for it. Honestly no one has seen Otto."

"Okay..." Grant takes one look at Oliver and Lily.
"Heeey, what's up? "Blood transfusions can make some people faint. How you holding up?" He asked Lily.

Arrow withdrew the needle.
"There you go. And you, young man, stay out of it." Oliver said.

Joey nodded.
"No, thanks..." the boy thought before he backed away.
Lily looked over at grant:"im alright still afraid of needles so it will still make my arm numb for awhile"

She looked back over at oliver:"its fine oliver...."

"Come on if you help me out i could help you get rid of those who hurt you...." the voice said

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily looked over at grant:"im alright still afraid of needles so it will still make my arm numb for awhile"

She looked back over at oliver:"its fine oliver...."

"Come on if you help me out i could help you get rid of those who hurt you...." the voice said

Sanguis Sanguis
"I see. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get over it soon. Right, Mr. Queen? "Grant asked with a smile. The boy was still under the influence of morphine.
Oliver nodded his head.
"So do you feel the transfusion kicking in?" He asked.

Joey hesitated. The thing looked evil, and he was afraid it would trigger a catastrophe... The boy took his cell phone, he wrote on it and showed it to the wall.
'Are you evil? Because I don't want you to hurt anyone.'

"I see. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get over it soon. Right, Mr. Queen? "Grant asked with a smile. The boy was still under the influence of morphine.
Oliver nodded his head.
"So do you feel the transfusion kicking in?" He asked.

Joey hesitated. The thing looked evil, and he was afraid it would trigger a catastrophe... The boy took his cell phone, he wrote on it and showed it to the wall.
'Are you evil? Because I don't want you to hurt anyone.'
Lily smile back at grant but then a familar smell hit her nose, her wolf smell kicked in:"thanks grant...yes i feel it moving through my bloodstream"

"Dont worry i wont hurt anyone, im not evil"
She appears behind behind him, a normal girl, dark brown eyes no light in them. but half hair on right side shaved off. Her shirt is short and black, skirt is dark red. Wearing a dripping crescent moon choker.

Acting like she wasnt the creature that was making the noise, asks concerned and softly:"is something wrong?" Her voice normal

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily smile back at grant but then a familar smell hit her nose, her wolf smell kicked in:"thanks grant...yes i feel it moving through my bloodstream"

"Dont worry i wont hurt anyone, im not evil"
She appears behind behind him, a normal girl, dark brown eyes no light in them. but half hair on right side shaved off. Her shirt is short and black, skirt is dark red. Wearing a dripping crescent moon choker.

Acting like she wasnt the creature that was making the noise, asks concerned and softly:"is something wrong?" Her voice normal

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant looked around.
"You're welcome. By the way, I thought Joey was here. Where is he now?" He asked.
"The kid who didn't seem thrilled to be here? Maybe he just went home. I didn't see him go out anyway... Do you smell anything in particular, Lily?" Oliver said.

Joey nodded his head and typed a new message on his cell phone.
"So, who are you and what can I do to help you?" He wrote.

Grant looked around.
"You're welcome. By the way, I thought Joey was here. Where is he now?" He asked.
"The kid who didn't seem thrilled to be here? Maybe he just went home. I didn't see him go out anyway... Do you smell anything in particular, Lily?" Oliver said.

Joey nodded his head and typed a new message on his cell phone.
"So, who are you and what can I do to help you?" He wrote.
Lily eyes glare at grant:"drugs..."

The girl looked at joey:"im luna but some people call me lily...lily stark...i need to find my green bunny plushie and a piece of a mask..."

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily eyes glare at grant:"drugs..."

The girl looked at joey:"im luna but some people call me lily...lily stark...i need to find my green bunny plushie and a piece of a mask..."

Sanguis Sanguis
"What do you mean... Grant do you have drugs on you?" Oliver sighed.
"um... No." Grant replied, looking away. The mercenary felt trapped. If Lily's sense of smell was as keen as a wolf's, he was in trouble...

Joey thinks for a moment.
'Are there any people who could have stolen these from you? Or maybe there's a place here where they collect lost things...' he wrote.

"What do you mean... Grant do you have drugs on you?" Oliver sighed.
"um... No." Grant replied, looking away. The mercenary felt trapped. If Lily's sense of smell was as keen as a wolf's, he was in trouble...

Joey thinks for a moment.
'Are there any people who could have stolen these from you? Or maybe there's a place here where they collect lost things...' he wrote.
lily glare at grant:"its coming from grant.....he used it i recognize that smell......."

lily stark smile lightly:"they were stolen.....i need to find lily and break into kaito room....."

Sanguis Sanguis

lily glare at grant:"its coming from grant.....he used it i recognize that smell......."

lily stark smile lightly:"they were stolen.....i need to find lily and break into kaito room....."

Sanguis Sanguis
"What kind of drugs? "Arrow asked to Lily. "Grant, I realize you must have a lot of problems at home, but there's no good reason to use drugs. It's only going to make things worse..."
"But I need it... I sweat I do." Says Grant, looking down. He hated people telling him what to do when they couldn't understand his situation...

"I know where Lily is, but I don't know about Kaito's room." Joey replied.

"What kind of drugs? "Arrow asked to Lily. "Grant, I realize you must have a lot of problems at home, but there's no good reason to use drugs. It's only going to make things worse..."
"But I need it... I sweat I do." Says Grant, looking down. He hated people telling him what to do when they couldn't understand his situation...

"I know where Lily is, but I don't know about Kaito's room." Joey replied.
lily glared at grant looking at oliver:"bad ones....but i think grant is correct"

lily stark put her hands together and nod:"then take me to the dorms and you can help me sneak in.."

kaito was walking down the hallway searching for someone

Sanguis Sanguis

lily glared at grant looking at oliver:"bad ones....but i think grant is correct"

lily stark put her hands together and nod:"then take me to the dorms and you can help me sneak in.."

kaito was walking down the hallway searching for someone

Sanguis Sanguis
"I see... Look, Grant, when we find your dad, I'm gonna have to talk to him and we'll try to figure out how we can help you. All right?" Oliver asked. Grant looked up at the sky.
"You heroes..." He said a little angry.
"You just want to clear your conscience... I don't need some masked vigilante to come and save me, and I don't want to burden my father with my problems any less. Anyway, you know... he doesn't seems to care much about me. Let's be honest, neither do you... Look, even I don't care."Grant got up and walked out of the library to get some air.

'All right, follow me then.' Joey wrote before he left to look for the dorms. He was never there, but he could always trust his instincts to never get lost. Soon he arrived in front of the dorms.

"I see... Look, Grant, when we find your dad, I'm gonna have to talk to him and we'll try to figure out how we can help you. All right?" Oliver asked. Grant looked up at the sky.
"You heroes..." He said a little angry.
"You just want to clear your conscience... I don't need some masked vigilante to come and save me, and I don't want to burden my father with my problems any less. Anyway, you know... he doesn't seems to care much about me. Let's be honest, neither do you... Look, even I don't care."Grant got up and walked out of the library to get some air.

'All right, follow me then.' Joey wrote before he left to look for the dorms. He was never there, but he could always trust his instincts to never get lost. Soon he arrived in front of the dorms.
lily frown:"should we go after him?...if you need me to find slade i need a item of his to track his scent......."

lily stark followed grant and once they arrive at the dorms, she finds kaito dorm and breaks the door open by pulling the door open with her holographic right arm......she searches around inside and finds a piece of a black wolf mask,,,,the top right side with a ear and a blood mark around the eye hole

she walk back out over to joey:"now tell me where lily is......."

Sanguis Sanguis

lily frown:"should we go after him?...if you need me to find slade i need a item of his to track his scent......."

lily stark followed grant and once they arrive at the dorms, she finds kaito dorm and breaks the door open by pulling the door open with her holographic right arm......she searches around inside and finds a piece of a black wolf mask,,,,the top right side with a ear and a blood mark around the eye hole

she walk back out over to joey:"now tell me where lily is......."

Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver watched Grant leave.
"Um... I think it's best if we let him cool down a little bit... Maybe we could ask Slade's other son. The one who's a lot calmer and... a little creepy." Oliver suggested.

Grant wanders the halls of the high school, then he sits down against a locker.

Joey hesitated. He already had doubts about Lily Stark's motives, but now he was really starting to wonder if it was a good idea to tell her where the other Lily was... What if she was a serial killer or even worse, a super villain?
'I'm not sure anymore. I think she said she was leaving school very soon. She could be anywhere right now.' Joey wrote, trying to hide his anxiety.
The last thing he wanted to do was hurt people around him.

Oliver watched Grant leave.
"Um... I think it's best if we let him cool down a little bit... Maybe we could ask Slade's other son. The one who's a lot calmer and... a little creepy." Oliver suggested.

Grant wanders the halls of the high school, then he sits down against a locker.

Joey hesitated. He already had doubts about Lily Stark's motives, but now he was really starting to wonder if it was a good idea to tell her where the other Lily was... What if she was a serial killer or even worse, a super villain?
'I'm not sure anymore. I think she said she was leaving school very soon. She could be anywhere right now.' Joey wrote, trying to hide his anxiety.
The last thing he wanted to do was hurt people around him.
Lily stark thinks:"how about you take me to where she was last?"

Lily nod:"it can be any clothing or something personal..."

Sanguis Sanguis

Sanguis Sanguis

Sanguis Sanguis
Joey hesitated for a moment.
''She was downstairs in the high school anyway.
I'm sorry I can't help you anymore." He wrote. The boy walked out in a hurry to get to the library and warn Lily. He feared that this girl was trying to hurt her.

"I think he must have some things in his classroom." Said Oliver after thinking for a moment. The hero went there, found one of Deathstroke's masks in one of his desk drawers and went back to the library to give it to Lily.
"It's not reassuring that he keeps it at school, but I'll deal with him later. "

Joey hesitated for a moment.
''She was downstairs in the high school anyway.
I'm sorry I can't help you anymore." He wrote. The boy walked out in a hurry to get to the library and warn Lily. He feared that this girl was trying to hurt her.

"I think he must have some things in his classroom." Said Oliver after thinking for a moment. The hero went there, found one of Deathstroke's masks in one of his desk drawers and went back to the library to give it to Lily.
"It's not reassuring that he keeps it at school, but I'll deal with him later. "
Lily stark growl to herself, her nice smile disappeared after joey left, she walk over to elevator and takes it to the school main floor

Lily nod and shift into wolf form, sniffs the mask before sniffing the air heading outside:"i got his scent...."
Sanguis Sanguis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back