• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manchester Academy | Roleplay (Signups linked inside)

location?
Dorm Room
interactions?
Hayden Kiri1109 Kiri1109
mood?
Excited
outfit?
Unruly School Uniform
Ares Lýkos
Ares was performing a little celebration dance in his head at guessing correctly about Hayden. Little did he know, his tail was proudly wagging as a physical representation of his excitement. He came back to reality as Hayden questioned his own special blend of creature, ''I am happily proud to say that I am the youngest child of a werewolf and a succubus. Granted succubi/incubi really get a bad rep but each species has its good and bad sides. I am completely grateful for how attractive I turned out and that I managed to be 6'6'' even though I'm just 16.'' He lifted himself into a sitting position before leaping to his feet in a rather fluid motion. His hands swiftly unbuttoned the few that were holding his shirt together and folded it on top of the bed. With a somewhat silent THWAP sound, black bat-like wings unfurled from his back. ''I got plenty of characteristics of both my moms but there are a few drawbacks.''

Ares had brought his right hand up and began to count off the things he couldn't do, ''Let's see, so I can't fully shift into a wolf. Nor can I make myself irresistible to anyone, I think the must I can manage is having a nice scent to help draw people in and give a calming aura. Ooooh but the less than pleasant traits of both of them truly express themselves in the worst uncontrollable way at times. I'll just go ahead and apologize in advance for anything stupid I do. Luckily one my Big sisters still attends so she'll be the main one man-handling me if it comes down to it.''
coded by incandescent

Jin
The door opened to reveal a mostly empty bedroom. Empty save for a black cat perched on one of the beds. Jin paused in the doorway, confusion coloring his face. He glanced around the dorm only for his eyes to snap back to the cat as a mewl left his mouth. That brought a smile to the young man's face. It must be his roommate's pet. Jin was impressed that Manchester allowed such things. And if they didn't...well, his lips were sealed.

"Hi, buddy," he said, closing the door gently behind him as to not startle the cat. The feline seemed surprisingly comfortable and friendly despite being in a new environment. "Where's your dad?" He asked, approaching the cat slowly while extending a hand. When the cat didn't attempt to sniff him, Jin perked a brow but tentatively went in for a pet anyway. The cat allowed him to, and he smiled wider, giving the cat a chin scratch for good measure.

"You're a good boy--girl? Sorry, no, I think you're a boy," he muttered uncertainly, mostly to himself. Not that the cat would care if he had mis-gendered him or her. He chuckled to himself, rubbing the soft spot between the cat's ears before turning away to retrieve his bags from the closet. As he was bending down to pull them out, he heard the voice of a male from behind him. Startled, he dropped the handles of his luggage and whipped around to search for the source. The cat had left the bed.

"What-" Jin barely could get a word out before in a swirl of smoke a man formed from the body of the cat.

"F*cking *****!" He exclaimed, falling back against the closet door. The knob slammed into his lower back, causing him to hiss. He took in the man before him, cat ears and all. The tail behind him flicked to and fro, and Jin's gaze followed it for a moment as the mysterious man's words sunk in. The smaller male blinked slowly for a second, processing what had just happened. Then, punctuated by a wheeze of pain as he held his lower back, he broke out into a hearty, stomach aching laugh. Bending at the waist, he cackled at the ridiculousness that was his new roommate, still holding the sore spot on his back as the reverberation of laughter sent shocks of electric pain up his spine. When he had gathered himself enough to stand up straight, he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Oh-" he laughed again, taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry if that was rude. It's just...that was the most--" he choked on another laugh, "that was the most bizarre greeting I've ever seen. Forgive me!" He wheezed, stifling a shorter bout of chuckles with his hand. "Name's Jin!" He managed to get out as he tried to gather himself.

Trinity
Trinity had closed her eyes for just a moment, clearly a mistake. After all, she knew the dreaded appearance of her roommate could be at any time. It had just felt nice to let out a deep breath and fall into blackness, to let go of some of the tension she'd be feeling since waking up this morning. She knew the peace would not last, and so she opened her eyes in preparation to meet her roommate. Whenever they cared to show up. Unfortunately for her, they happened to come rather timely. She caught sight of the the girl looming, some distance from her. A jolt of shock caused her to twitch and sit up, her eyes a little too wide. The girl had been talking to her, although she'd missed the beginning, and was talking too fast for Trinity to catch up. What she did know, though, was that this girl's body language was screaming standoffish. The blonde frowned deeply, growing annoyed fairly quickly as she managed to piece together only a couple words.

"You understand, I’m sure you do!”

Trinity's eyes narrowed at the girl's saccharine smile, disgusted by the apparent sass. Even deaf, Trin could practically hear the nastiness in the girl's voice. She had turned from her then, and Trinity leaned to the side to try and catch sight of her lips, no small amount of frustration clear in her expression. The girl was pale, fair skinned, with midnight locks that framed her thin face and slim body. She was gorgeous. A classic bitch, Trin supposed. Trinity cleared her throat, the first sound she was actually able to hear since the girl's arrival.

"If you want to speak to me, please make sure you enunciate and face me at all times. Otherwise, you're wasting your breath," she pursed her lips, leaning back on her bed as she continued to seize up the girl across the room. Trinity had a bad feeling about this one...

Laelia
The dryad offered a chuckle. "I can do a lot more than that. But, as a dryad, my abilities are related to the earth.. Control over plants, understanding them and the animals that live on or around them.. I can also shrink or englargen them. My tree for example is about... 27 feet tall. I obviously wouldn't of been able to bring it with me, so i shrunk it and placed it in the pot it's currently in."Laelia states, taking a moment to think on whether she missed anything from her standard abilities. "Aside from that, i can heal plants and animals alike. This ability if unique to me and, actually, most dryads have an ability of their own that's not exactly genetic and will show up to signify the Dryad's personality. Anywho, Plants require healing when they're poisoned, typically by pollution or other things that can kill them such as salty water.. Animals.."She sighs, pausing. "The most i can say in terms of animals is that it's usually the humans who hurt them.. More often than not, other animals will finish the job if they hunt an animal. But humans, unfortunately, don't always do that. I can't tell you how many deer i've had to heal because they were shot with a bow or gun but the hit was not fatal."She says, shaking her head. "Nonetheless, the animals are very thankful afterwards. I can honestly say that deers love to lick peoples faces and hands!"Laelia says, giggling softly. The small crack in her bubbly persona was immediately repaired upon remembering the many deer who had offered her thanks in the form of a lick to the face. She soon beamed upon Erika agreeing to join her. When Erika inquired her in turn about making a trip into town, Laelia paused, thinking momentarily but soon grinned, "Of course i would! I actually wouldn't mind looking around for a bakery, i quite like sweets! Plus i heard one of the bakeries in town serves Nectar Drops.." She says, thinking on the fond memories associated with the cookies. Nectar Drops were a type of cookie she use to get a lot back home from their matriarch. She constantly traded with one of the other groups of dryads who had close ties to the humans. The result was their group getting baked goods that the other group always had an abundance of. Nectar drops were similar to Sugar cookies but used Nectar in place of the sugar. As a result they were softer and tasted hyper sweet to dryads but to humans? Well, she heard they didn't taste as good to humans and instead tasted like a bag of literal sugar. "Though, i'm not sure you'd be fond of them. Nectar drops are cookies practically made for Dryads and other nature-related beings - including fairies and pixies. They're very sweet, and so, unless you have a real sweet tooth i wouldn't try one."She says, the slight warning attached more or less to tell her that if she wasn't really fond of sweet things to not bother trying it as she likely wouldn't like it that much. "But should you want to, i'll gladly buy you one too!"

Hayden
The male paused as Ares began to speak, first talking about what he was. Incubus? That makes a lot of sense. "Incubus, hm? That's kind of interesting. Think you might be the first - hybrid or not - that i've actually bump into."He mutters, thinking on the subject. He wasn't exactly sure. Not like he'd just ask out-right though whether someone was or not, some might take offence to even being called one if they weren't. As Ares began talking about his looks and about what he received from his parents, he offered a nod to show he was listening still. Finally, however, Ares got to what he couldn't do which.. he began to list and count while he did. Hayden chuckled, "Don't worry too much on it. I don't think anyone is particularly perfect - everyone does stupid things or says stupid things at some point in their life."He says, shrugging his shoulders. Hayden passed a glance, "Me, i can use magic.. I can manipulate and influence others' emotions.. That's honestly about it."He says, chuckling. Hayden was glad he didn't have an arsenal of abilities at his disposal. He wouldn't like having a lot of power in his hands, even now he had the power of emotion which was a powerful weapon on it's own as it drove people to extremes at times. "So, did your sister show you around?"He asked, wondering if his sister showed him around so he'd know where his classes were or not. "Also, what do you think? Are you excited to potentially find your soulmate?"He asked, curiously.

Jasper
The male was use to his role as a cat, having once lived in the form under a witch only taking his human form to carry out her wishes. When he approached he wouldn't move much, not exactly having a reason to do so. He'd listen as Jin began to speak to him, using all restraint to not speak right then. He'd offer a low purr as his head was scratched and soon enough, his chin was too. Heh, been a while since i received the true pet cat treatment. He thought in slight amusement, ears twitching. Nonetheless, Jasper had it planned already. He wasn't gonna back out on his plans to, possibly, scare the utter hell out of his roommate (at first, anyway). The perfect opportunity soon came and Jasper followed through. He'd watch in amusement as he startled his roommate who proceeded to exclaim in shock and fall back into the door. Jasper began to roar with laughter, crumpling in half as he laughed at the other's reaction. He'd straighten up soon, chuckling. "Glad you didn't get upset. Means you actually have a sense of humor."He says, grinning. Jasper would soon think back to what Jin had asked before, "To answer your questions, i am Male, and my father is back home." He says, chuckling, "No need, it was meant to be bizarre. I rather enjoy seeing the reactions i get when i reveal myself by shapeshifting."He says, humming. "I managed to scare the literal p*ss out of the mailman in my neighborhood once."He says, cackling. "Ah, and my family once brought me to the vet jokingly- oh, the look he had when i shapeshifted! Priceless, i tell you."He says, cackling. "Nice to meet you, Jin. Next time though you should ask to pet me."The remark was followed by a wink, the cat soon turning to head back to his bed, "Hope you aren't too hurt, that fall sounded like it hurt."He says, "Though if you did i suppose that's an interesting story to give your potential soulmate."He continues, chuckling.​

Alistair opened his eyes upon hearing the car stop running, he hadn't really been sleeping but had been acting like it since it would probably be best to avoid conversation with his mom and step-dad. A quick goodbye was best for all involved, he figured. Stepping out of the car and onto the curb, he grabbed his bags out of the trunk and turned to his waiting step-dad. He glared and told him, "Take good care of my mom, y'hear?" His step-father glowered right back at him before replying, "I always have, haven't I?"

Alistair scoffed, "I guess if you're good for anything it's that." His demeanor changed drastically as he turned to his mom, giving the teary-eyed woman a hug. "I'll call you once I get settled in and then every Sunday after that, as promised." His mother nodded before she and his step-dad got back in the car and drove away. He let out a sigh, "Let's get this first day over with." With that, he made his way to the woman giving out keys and then to his dorm room.

Alistair walked in and immediately saw that the room was empty. Perhaps he'd get lucky and he wouldn't have a roommate, as unlikely as that seemed. He immediately began unpacking setting his stuff up on the side closer to the door. He had better odds of being able to sneak out every once in a while if he didn't have to cross his potential roommate's space to get to the door after all. After a bit of unpacking, he flopped down on his new bed and stared at the ceiling wondering when the hell his roommate would be getting here.

(Opening for Eiji, vampykitty vampykitty )

MOOD:
Curious on Some Sort of a Menu

INTERACTIONS:
Viola

MENTIONS:
Kiri1109 Kiri1109

Leah Colt-Vettel
Leah scoffed a bit softly in order to not have Viola heard it when she said to her that she could take a tour around the campus by herself which her reaction was being a bit curious at all about someone taking a tour around a campus by herself and if she could sit in the library a bit before she could say that she need some more books to read during free period or after classes which she is now humming, how does she going to remember the spots around the campus without a tour guide. Her usual hobby after classes is actually using the simulator for some hot laps and if she is joining a sim racing event, she usually uses IRacing or Assetto Corsa Competizione to join the sim racing events before Viola could say to her once again but this time, it is talking about she remembered that there’s a paper set out everyday near the Headmistress' office which it is a menu of what they’ll be offering meals, snacks, and drinks, “Huh, guess everybody is gonna choose their meals, snacks, and drinks in the menu??”

She asked Viola if every student can pick their own meals, snacks, and drinks which it could be a great way because every academy cafeteria would just have the usual every time but it could be a innovative way in her own opinion, she then look at the right if there is going to be someone near her dorm. She wasn’t sure if she is gonna be blow up her aggressiveness when she could meet someone can be rude and ignorant to her because she had sometimes get involved into pretty heated moments in her life including her heated moment with Nikita Mazepin at Zandvoort in a Formula 3 race when Mazepin hit the rear of her while she is in the lead of the race that is resulted into a race retirement for both her and Mazepin which it could lead into a argument between her and the hitter. Leah should need some sort of a soulmate that could try to help her calming down and fixing her short-temper in order to be a different person right now, she had to be thinking about going to a courtyard and checking out the sky instead.
code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Eiji Minato

Eiji was on his way to the school, the one he was forced to go to, the one he absolutely despised. His little sister in the car with them, just because she didn’t want him to leave without her giving him a actual goodbye. He stared at his phone, just looking at future jobs and future pets, he didn’t really believe that this school would actually giving him an soulmate but that’s expected.

Soon enough he fell asleep and what felt like hours was only 30 minutes until he reached the school. The continuous yelling in his ear from his sister was what he woke up to. Pissed off, he opened the door and walked through the school gates without saying goodbye or anything. What seemed like a nightmare was actually real, he sighed and looked at the roses. The only thing comforting him was the thought that other people here might not want to meet their soulmate too.

He went up to the woman, and grabbed his keys to his new dorm room, and started walking to it. He honestly wasn’t much interested into doing anything here. Just probably going to his dorm and falling asleep. He heard noises coming from his dorm and assumed that somebody was already there so he did his best to not disturb them. He let himself in to see his roommate staring at the ceiling on his bed. His roommate had white hair with red eyes, he seemed somewhat interesting. “Hello.” Eiji said in a low tone, putting his stuff down and setting his side of the dorm up. “Were you waiting for me?” He asked.

Flintstone Flintstone

Opening Post for Kylie

• 'Kylie'

PSX_20201127_003240.jpg
    Fenyr, Kylie- (Forced) Popstar

Yawning and stretching her body at the sound of her alarm, Kylie groaned a little before getting up, picking up her phone and checking the date. At first, she ignores it like any other day, before realizing what day today is. "So, today's the day." She says to herself rather excitedly before running to the bathroom and showering herself clean.
    The day I can finally take a break from being on stage and be happy! The mere thought made her jump in joy as she dries of and brushes her hair to her normal hairstyle.
    I wonder who I'll meet today? How many boys and girls are available for the picking? Will I find them today? Are a few thoughts she has as she finishes styling her hair.
    Patience, Kylie. You haven't even gotten there yet.
    She looks over at one of her walls and stares at a poster advertising last year's your and pouts. I just hope everyone treats me like a normal person and not a huge celebrity.
    Shaking the feeling, she opens her wardrobe and picks out a few outfits she can wear. Looking over them, she thinks: What should I wear for my first day? Something pretty? Something fashionable? Something comfortable? After trying out all 3 variations, she settles on the oversized hoodie and shorts. Comfortable's good. I'll go with that. Before walking out the door, she stops and recalls something about a dress code.
    Actually, doesn't this school have a dress code?
    Digging through her memories, she realizes that there is, in fact, a dress code.
    Yep, but at least it's cute, and comfy. She thinks as she slips off the clothes she already had and retrieves her outfit that would become her uniform. Having done that, she walks out of her room and down the stairs, where her bag waits. She goes to pick it up, only now realizing it's gargantuan weight. This bag is pretty heavy...just how much stuff did I load into this thing? She asks herself as she picks up her bag and slumps it over her shoulders, grunting in the process. Heading to the elevator to the garage, she looks over to her trio of expensive cars.
    Which car should I take today? There was a blue one, a red one and the one that stood out to her, the yellow one.
    786.jpg
    (OOC: A little inside joke to me lol.)
    You. She thinks as she walks over to the car and opens the passenger door. I just have to load my baggage here and...done! Having thrown her stuff into the passenger seat, she hops into the driver's seat and turns the ignition.
    Wow, that is loud. Not exactly subtle, but whatever. She looks over the vast control panel and trust to remember how to launch a manual.
    Now if I remember correctly, all I have to do is press this pedal, change to this one and...yep, and we are going! The cars starts to pull away and drive out the garage. Looking behind at the condos behind her, she smiles and drives a bit faster.
    Goodbye, expensive condo, hello new life!

Apparently, the school is just around this corner... She thinks as she looks at the gps system, which reminds her that she has to take a right soon. Upon turning right, she finds the gates of the school calling her name. Yep. What a nice looking place. I could get used to it here. Hopping out of her car, she opens the passenger door and starts to take out her bag. Now...just gotta...take this thing out! She thinks with a grunt as she forcibly Yanks her bag out of her car. Jesus, that's heavy. Luckily, it has wheels! Pulling up the handle and pulling the bag behind her, she closes the door and locks it, not wishing for someone to steal her car or personal belongings. Looking around, there are no other humans around, other than the guards standing at the front gate, significantly relieving the load on the stressed idol. Taking a small and relaxing stroll through the pathway to the dorm rooms, she unwinds a bit, feeling the gentlebreeze hit her face and blowing her hair back until she finally reaches the dorms. Finding an older lady with a clipboard, she decides to ask her about the dorms. "Hello there. I'm here to get my dorm room key?"
    The lady looks up at her, with Kylie half expecting her to recognize the iconic star. However, she merely looks down at her clipboard and asks for her name. Kylie is a bit stunned, but answers nevertheless.
    "Kylie Fenyr, ma'am."
    "Kylie Fenyr. Yep, you're on here. I can't help but think that I've heard that name before." The lady confesses to her as she hands Kylie her keys. "Eh, must be my imagination."
    Not wanting her to let it click, if she knows, Kylie quickly follows up and ends the conversation with "Maybe. Anyway, thank you." The lady nods and Kylie head on her way to her room, letting out a deep sigh at the rather close call, maybe.
    She didn't recognize me, at least I hope. That's good. Let's hope my new friends are the same. Looking over at the female dorm rooms, Kylie looks down at her key to try and identify which room it is exactly.
    Let's see. Yep, this is the room. She thinks as she finds the match to her room. Upon unlocking it, she finds another girl already sitting on her bed, her side of the room already set up.
    My roomie is already here! She thinks rather excitedly at the sight of another girl. She figures that she has to introduce herself to her.
    "Oh, hi!" She says with a rather causal and her attempt at a calm time of voice, before extending a hand out to her.
    "I guess you're my roommate. My name is Kylie, nice to meet you." She smiles at the end of her sentence, wanting to be as friendly as possible.
    This year is gonna be a good one. I know it.

PSX_20201127_003240.jpg

Yawning and stretching her body at the sound of her alarm, Kylie groaned a little before getting up, picking up her phone and checking the date. At first, she ignores it like any other day, before realizing what day today is. "So, today's the day." She says to herself rather excitedly before running to the bathroom and showering herself clean.
The day I can finally take a break from being on stage and be happy! The mere thought made her jump in joy as she dries of and brushes her hair to her normal hairstyle.
I wonder who I'll meet today? How many boys and girls are available for the picking? Will I find them today? Are a few thoughts she has as she finishes styling her hair.
Patience, Kylie. You haven't even gotten there yet.
She looks over at one of her walls and stares at a poster advertising last year's your and pouts. I just hope everyone treats me like a normal person and not a huge celebrity.
Shaking the feeling, she opens her wardrobe and picks out a few outfits she can wear. Looking over them, she thinks: What should I wear for my first day? Something pretty? Something fashionable? Something comfortable? After trying out all 3 variations, she settles on the oversized hoodie and shorts. Comfortable's good. I'll go with that. Before walking out the door, she stops and recalls something about a dress code.
Actually, doesn't this school have a dress code?
Digging through her memories, she realizes that there is, in fact, a dress code.
Yep, but at least it's cute, and comfy. She thinks as she slips off the clothes she already had and retrieves her outfit that would become her uniform. Having done that, she walks out of her room and down the stairs, where her bag waits. She goes to pick it up, only now realizing it's gargantuan weight. This bag is pretty heavy...just how much stuff did I load into this thing? She asks herself as she picks up her bag and slumps it over her shoulders, grunting in the process. Heading to the elevator to the garage, she looks over to her trio of expensive cars.
Which car should I take today? There was a blue one, a red one and the one that stood out to her, the yellow one.
786.jpg
(OOC: A little inside joke to me lol.)
You. She thinks as she walks over to the car and opens the passenger door. I just have to load my baggage here and...done! Having thrown her stuff into the passenger seat, she hops into the driver's seat and turns the ignition.
Wow, that is loud. Not exactly subtle, but whatever. She looks over the vast control panel and trust to remember how to launch a manual.
Now if I remember correctly, all I have to do is press this pedal, change to this one and...yep, and we are going! The cars starts to pull away and drive out the garage. Looking behind at the condos behind her, she smiles and drives a bit faster.
Goodbye, expensive condo, hello new life!

Apparently, the school is just around this corner... She thinks as she looks at the gps system, which reminds her that she has to take a right soon. Upon turning right, she finds the gates of the school calling her name. Yep. What a nice looking place. I could get used to it here. Hopping out of her car, she opens the passenger door and starts to take out her bag. Now...just gotta...take this thing out! She thinks with a grunt as she forcibly Yanks her bag out of her car. Jesus, that's heavy. Luckily, it has wheels! Pulling up the handle and pulling the bag behind her, she closes the door and locks it, not wishing for someone to steal her car or personal belongings. Looking around, there are no other humans around, other than the guards standing at the front gate, significantly relieving the load on the stressed idol. Taking a small and relaxing stroll through the pathway to the dorm rooms, she unwinds a bit, feeling the gentlebreeze hit her face and blowing her hair back until she finally reaches the dorms. Finding an older lady with a clipboard, she decides to ask her about the dorms. "Hello there. I'm here to get my dorm room key?"
The lady looks up at her, with Kylie half expecting her to recognize the iconic star. However, she merely looks down at her clipboard and asks for her name. Kylie is a bit stunned, but answers nevertheless.
"Kylie Fenyr, ma'am."
"Kylie Fenyr. Yep, you're on here. I can't help but think that I've heard that name before." The lady confesses to her as she hands Kylie her keys. "Eh, must be my imagination."
Not wanting her to let it click, if she knows, Kylie quickly follows up and ends the conversation with "Maybe. Anyway, thank you." The lady nods and Kylie head on her way to her room, letting out a deep sigh at the rather close call, maybe.
She didn't recognize me, at least I hope. That's good. Let's hope my new friends are the same. Looking over at the female dorm rooms, Kylie looks down at her key to try and identify which room it is exactly.
Let's see. Yep, this is the room. She thinks as she finds the match to her room. Upon unlocking it, she finds another girl already sitting on her bed, her side of the room already set up.
My roomie is already here! She thinks rather excitedly at the sight of another girl. She figures that she has to introduce herself to her.
"Oh, hi!" She says with a rather causal and her attempt at a calm time of voice, before extending a hand out to her.
"I guess you're my roommate. My name is Kylie, nice to meet you." She smiles at the end of her sentence, wanting to be as friendly as possible.
This year is gonna be a good one. I know it.

-----

Condition:
Excited

Mentioned:
None

Interacted:
Lyric ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

c42d4c0e38bfc35318f22f2da1edb746.jpgLyric Snow
Interaction:
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 (Kylie)
Mentioned: N/A

Lyric sat on her bed for just a few minutes, looking around at her new home. This was the start of something good right? She was away from home, her old life, and was headed towards happiness. Hopefully anyway. Her dad's words kept rattling around her head. He and her mom weren't soulmates, they were high school sweethearts who broke up to find their true loves and never did. They just got back together when they ran into each other in their hometown so...maybe her dad was right? She really shouldn't get her hopes up. With a small gift, Lyric stood from her bed and stretched her arms up over her head, causing her shirt to ride up a little. But thanks to the sweater she had on, nothing showed which made her feel better.

She turned to grab the big suitcase, hoisting it up on her bed. Just as she was about to open it, a voice caught her attention. Turning around, Lyric's eyes focused on a thin blonde girl. She wasn't too surprised by that, she had expected people exactly like this. "Hi." Lyric waved a little, her voice quiet. "I'm Lyric nice to meet you," She added. Skinny blonde girls were always the bane of Lyric's existence, so she didn't have the highest of hopes of this, but at the moment Kylie seemed like she was making an effort to be nice. At least for now. "I uh, hope you don't mind I already claimed this side," Lyric spoke again after a few moments of silence, turning back around to open her suitcase to start unpacking.

It felt weird no longer being alone, especially with a girl that looked like that. Maybe she was just being too cautious, but the ones that looked like Kylie were always really mean to her. As she worked to put her clothes away, Lyric moved in such a way it was like she was hiding them, neatly tucking everything away in either the small closest or dresser. Once she was done, she closed the suitcase and slipped it under her bed before moving on. In the second back was her electronics. Her old HP laptop, her Nintendo switch, and her phone charger. The former two she placed on her desk before plugging her phone charger in next to her bed. The last few things in that second bag were some games and her headphones, all of which she put in the nightstand drawer. Once she was done with that bag, it joined the suitcase under her bed.

The last bag was by far the most interesting. She moved over to her dresser, and from the bag pulled out a few leather-bound books, some jars of herbs and wax, a few crystals, and then a long thin box tied shut with twine. She was a witch, after all, it would be odd for her to not have these things. Once she was done, once again she pushed a bag under her bed before sitting back down. "So uh..." Lyric felt like conversation was necessary, but was struggling to find a topic. "Are you excited about school?"

520a920289ac38be5789f21c9909c507.pngKaiser Rook
Interaction
: Open
Mentioned: N/A

"Kaiser it's not that big a deal, it's just a dorm," A nun scolded him, causing the young man to scoff as he kept watching the scenery fly by.

"I still don't see why they wouldn't just let me sleep outside, it's not like I'd actually get sick or anything," He mumbled, causing the old woman to laugh a little. Reaching over, she gently patted his head.

"It's alright, you'll do just fine. You won't even be in your room that often," She spoke, trying to get him to calm down a little. Kaiser just huffed again, shifting in his seat with his backpack. It was filled with a few clothes and some toiletries, he never needed much nowadays anyway. "And you'll be looking for your soulmate! Maybe you won't have to worry about that graveyard all by yourself!"

"Sister, that's what I'm supposed to do," Kaiser chuckled a bit in response as they pulled up to the school. The old church van looked out of place among the luxury cars, but a nun stepping out of it would make sense. Though anyway watched would just be confused again by the tall punk stepping out of the passenger side. "You're absolutely sure this is what I have to do?"

"Yes Kaiser, but you'll be fine. Me and the father will come and visit you soon, I promise!" The nun smiled, ushering him down for a hug. With a small sigh, he leaned in and returned it, getting a kiss on the cheek before he straightened up. "Go on now, I'll see you soon."

"Yeah yeah...see you later sister," Kaiser said with a wave before he started making his way to the school gates. He stopped by the woman with the clipboard and gave her his name, and in return got a key. One he wouldn't be using until later obviously, but still. Slipping it into his pocket, he stuffed his hands in his pockets afterward and started a slow stroll around the campus.

location?
Dorm Room
interactions?
Hayden Kiri1109 Kiri1109
mood?
Excited
outfit?
Unruly School Uniform
Ares Lýkos
Ares eyes lit up at the mention of magic. He had always been infatuated with people that had been gifted with powers outside of purely physical. The thought of having magic always seemed fun until he remembered how how rough his sisters fight with him and then he starts to think that it was a blessing in disguise. Ares had figured that wherever Hayden came from wasn't too physically demanding, his build was rather soft and he didn't have random scars littered around like he did. ''Elves must not be as rough as werewolves, are you an only child...or maybe just more calm as kids I guess,'' Ares had muttered that to himself out loud.

When Hayden had brought up his sister showing him around his face scrunched up in a disapproving way. ''Ah, yeah I guess you could say that she showed me around. More like she hid in my classes and I had to track her down in order to learn where everything was. Nothing is ever easy with Circe, hell nothing is simple with my family either.'' Ares let out a loud laugh and wondered if that came off weird. His mood immediately dampened and even his tail seemed to droop at the topic of soulmates. His moms had always made it out to seem like the best thing in the world but he never felt that way. ''If it were up to me, I wouldn't have anything to with my soulmate. I don't want to feel like I didn't have a choice and would immediately change my behavior. Being a part of such a loyal and overprotective species makes the idea of a soulmate seem stifling. But I wouldn't mind having someone as cute as you be mine.'' Ares tried to lighten the mood up by adding the flirty joke at the end.
coded by incandescent

Viola Brock | 17 | Female | Ace + Biromantic| No Soulmate ATM | Was interacting with Leah, now open.
The female raised her arms up, crossing them over her chest. "From what i've heard the school offers lunch out in a buffet format- you grab what you want and as much of it as you like. At my one school we were only allowed to have what they gave us. So, i assume they do that as part of making sure everyone is actually full at meal times. While making sure the kids are getting what they deserve considering what the parents pay in tuition. Just like when you go up you tell them what you want to drink and they pour it out for you into a glass and give it to you to drink."She says, but soon rolls her shoulders in a shrug. "Anyway, i'll head off. Was nice meeting you."She says, and is heading out the door. Viola offered a sigh once she was safely on the otherside of the door. Soon heading on through the building and outside. I hate being like that She thinks, but sighs. She hated coming off as rude, all in all she hoped she wasn't and yet she had little to no choice but to act as such to prevent people from getting too close. It was hard enough as is to be forced to get to know her adoptive mother, the woman who took pity on her and took her off the streets, but she was lucky the woman understood her a bit, especially when she learned some of the history she had already with her abilities as a seer. I suppose being here will give me to time to overcome some things, as my mother had hoped. But, i doubt it. She shook her head as she began to walk to the school. Soon i'll be walking the halls of this school.. I should definitely make sure to remember where my classes are. It will only make things easier on me in the end.

Hayden Kolt | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Erika King | Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Despite not actually being asked, the male responded, "I was born an only child. I also had a weak immune system growing up so my parents went easier on me than they might have if i had a stronger immune system." Hayden looked over, "And don't look at me like that. I'm no sorcerer. I just know basic elven magic."He says, chuckling. He raised a hand, and whispered something that didn't exactly sound.. well, english. It sounded like one of the languages Elves had used. A form of Latin mixed with a little bit of french. The words, nonetheless, prompted an apple to appear in his hand. "Summoning and transfiguration is the best i can do."He says, shrugging his shoulders. It was odd to think such magic was easy but, in comparison to learning elemental magic or beast-related magic? It was honestly the easiest. Hayden cleared his throat, "So, what brought you to manchester? the obvious soulmates or, maybe, something else?" He asks, curiously.

MOOD:
Taking a View of The Sky

INTERACTIONS:
Was Interacting with Viola, Now Open

MENTIONS:
N/A

Leah Colt-Vettel
Leah simply listens to Viola when she is talking to her about what she's heard that the school offers lunch out in a buffet format so she can grab what she wants and as much of it as she wants as part of making sure everyone is actually full at meal times, while making sure the kids are getting what they deserve considering what the parents pay in tuition just like when the students go up and they could tell them what the students want to drink and they pour it out for you into a glass and give it to the students to drink before she could say about her old school that they were only allowed to have what they gave them finishing the sentence with a shrug before she could walk away ending the conversation. She would walk forward towards the courtyard to check out the rest of the campus, ‘Maybe I was just too curious on who my soulmate is gonna be….. Yet, I ain’t gonna just get pissed off in front of my soulmate or something that can have my soulmate to get involved into.’

She thinks, sitting down on a bench while she is trying to think in situations that would be happening if her soulmate is angry at her because she had made something that can trigger her short-temper or just having her soulmate pissed off on her. She then looked up, looking at the sky with a slightly sad smile on her face because she must be having some plans to take if she had to handle her life as a student of an academy of soulmates while talking to her brother and parents about her life here. Leah must be trying to test out some unusual methods used by Callum back in her Formula 3 days so she could just handle the ways now in Manchester, yet it would not work out for her on her own opinion because she never does it before so it was gonna be a hard time doing the methods from Callum.
code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Sorry for the wait.
  • 'Kylie'

Ninny.Spangcole.600.3120985.jpg

She seems pretty normal. That's good. Kylie thinks to herself as she eyes down her new roomie. Shortly afterwards, she introduces herself as Lyric. Lyric. That's a unique name. I like it.
    "That's a cute name."
    She truthfully tells her as she begins to unload some stuff out of her bag.
    There's a sense of something...odd coming from Lyric's eyes as she stares at Kylie. She can't exactly describe how it feels other than I feel like she's staring into my soul, judging me... for some reason. Regardless of the reason, there's no sign of her knowing of Kylie's alternative lifestyle, so that's a plus in her books. She can think of her in any way other than the popstar life she loathes so much. Well, I doesn't seem like she knows that side of me, so it's fine, I guess.
    Noticing her roomie just sitting there in silence makes her a bit uneasy. It's quiet. She decides to sit on her own respective bed in silence as well, staring at her pull out some strange things from a bag she had brought beforehand. Okay, maybe she's not that normal. The silence doesn't make the situation any better.
    She knows, does she? Oh no... She thinks as she gets up and quietly pulls out some of her clothes and miscellaneous stuff out of her bag.
    After a bit of awkward silence, Lyric finally breaks the silence up and asks her a question. The sudden break of silence surprises the girl a bit. "Oh! Er..." She perks her head up and thinks of an answer to her question. At first, she kinda overthinks her answer, but she responds with "Well, yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Recalling the past events of her life, she'd never had any true happiness other than the fake facade she had to put on when she went on stage. That wasn't the real her. This is the real her.
    "I don't want to be alone. Not anymore." She confesses, looking down on the floor, lost in a small ocean of memories. Having noticed that she's distracted herself, she decides to redirect the question right back at her roommate.
    "Anyway, what about you? What's your story?"

Ninny.Spangcole.600.3120985.jpg

She seems pretty normal. That's good. Kylie thinks to herself as she eyes down her new roomie.
Shortly afterwards, she introduces herself as Lyric. Lyric. That's a unique name. I like it.
"That's a cute name."
She truthfully tells her as she begins to unload some stuff out of her bag.
There's a sense of something...odd coming from Lyric's eyes as she stares at Kylie. She can't exactly describe how it feels other than I feel like she's staring into my soul, judging me... for some reason. Regardless of the reason, there's no sign of her knowing of Kylie's alternative lifestyle, so that's a plus in her books. She can think of her in any way other than the popstar life she loathes so much. Well, I doesn't seem like she knows that side of me, so it's fine, I guess.
Noticing her roomie just sitting there in silence makes her a bit uneasy. It's quiet. She decides to sit on her own respective bed in silence as well, staring at her pull out some strange things from a bag she had brought beforehand. Okay, maybe she's not that normal. The silence doesn't make the situation any better.
She knows, does she? Oh no... She thinks as she gets up and quietly pulls out some of her clothes and miscellaneous stuff out of her bag.
After a bit of awkward silence, Lyric finally breaks the silence up and asks her a question. The sudden break of silence surprises the girl a bit. "Oh! Er..." She perks her head up and thinks of an answer to her question. At first, she kinda overthinks her answer, but she responds with "Well, yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Recalling the past events of her life, she'd never had any true happiness other than the fake facade she had to put on when she went on stage. That wasn't the real her. This is the real her.
"I don't want to be alone. Not anymore." She confesses, looking down on the floor, lost in a small ocean of memories. Having noticed that she's distracted herself, she decides to redirect the question right back at her roommate.
"Anyway, what about you? What's your story?"

-----

Mood:
Slightly Melancholy

Clothes:
Standard Female Uniform with some rather expensive jewelry and shoes (Which she says are replicas, but that's a lie.)

Mentioned:
None

Interacted:
Lyric ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back