• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manchester Academy | Roleplay (Signups linked inside)

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
0c30b8dfa2071d70cd9052a2ea8cee3f1773b4d2r4-736-368_00.jpg

Manchester Academy
Threads

Manchester Academy Signups (click)
Manchester Academy Plotting & Chatting (click)

Dormmates
14 F | 12 M
Viola Brock & Leah Colt-Vettel
Hayden Kolt & Ares Lýkos
Alexis Lykan & Aberdeen Locke
Hazelia Roche & Nessie Kita
Samuel Kita & Elliot Harper
Adeline Harper & Selene Hallows
Jasper Whittaker & Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo
Levi Holte & Julian Grey
"Trinity" Laverne-Deatroix & Saiara Valentine
Eiji Minato & Alistair Lane
Erika King & Laelia Burgess
Lyric Snow & Kylie Fenyr
Kaiser Rook & Guyden Blake

Soulmates
"Trinity" Laverne-Deatroix & Julian Grey (Black Thread)
Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo & Selene Hallows (red thread)
Ares Lykos & Adeline Harper (red thread)
Adeline Harper & Jasper Whittaker (blue thread)
Hayden Kolt & Erika King (Red thread)
Guyden Blake & Lyric Snow (red thread)
Hazelia Roche & Alistair Lane (red thread)

Other Relationships
Adeline and Elliot are siblings.
Nessie and Samuel are siblings.

Class Schedule
(The schedule has been modified slightly)
Breakfast
7am - 7:45am

Literacy and Literature
8am - 9am

Biochem
9:15am - 10:15am

The Arts
1030am - 11:30am

Social Period / Study Hall + Lunch
12:00pm - 1:00pm

Historical Studies
1:15pm - 2:15pm

Athletics
2:30 - 3:20pm

Free Period
3:21pm - 7:30pm

Dinner
8pm - 9pm

Last edited:
The first day of the new school year. A few students had arrived the night before but more were scheduled to arrive today that were.. well, from other realms. The schools prominent gates were wide open, as they usually were. Outside guards sat in their booths keeping track of who came in and who went out. On each side of the glorious gates, large rose bushes bloomed proudly. Their colors were mostly red but rare black, blue and common whites also sprung up along the bushes hinting at the nature of the school ever so slightly. Just inside, a large fountain with benches, settled on the grassy sides of the stone path that led to the grand entry way of the School itself. The path veered off to the right, heading towards another large building. Just by the part where it veers a sign Points along indicating that this path leads to the Dormitories. The walk to the dorms is long but for an excited teen? It doesn't seem long at all. Vines climb up part of the building, morning glory blooms showing the vines weren't anything poisonous.

Hayden
"M-my name?"
The red haired male froze up- did he give his full name? 'Prince Hayden Kolt' or would- "Just your first and last." He sighed in relief, "Hayden Kolt." He said, he was given his key and pointed toward the boys dormitories, which he headed into. He was quick to wander and was soon staring at his door. His bags were in hand and for a brief moment, he wondered what his roommate would be like. Hopefully, not too invasive.. I don't really need the entire school learning about my.. Well, my title. I don't want to be treated as a Prince, it's why i requested my parents keep it hidden until i finished schooling.. He supposed he was lucky he wasn't famous in every realm, only his own. Otherwise, it'd make schooling near impossible. He'd either have kids pointing and giving him the third degree for it, or he'd have a crowd of groupies following him around. Either way, Hayden wasn't fond of the idea. With a deep breath to steady his nerves, he opened the door. Relief would flood him as he noticed two things: 1) there was no obvious sign his roommate was there so it meant either he was not in the room at the moment or he had not arrived yet. and 2) hayden could prepare himself for his meeting with his new roommate. His roommate from the previous year was an elf like him who had graduated the end of that year. Made it easy but, the male also knew whom he was which.. complicated things.

"Here's to hoping this year won't be like the last. I really don't want to be treated any differently."

Viola
The girl rolled up in a sleek-black town car her mother had rented so they could chat on the way and relax, plus her mother wasn't too keen on driving all the way there and finding her way back. "Viola, dear, i wish you luck. I'll be sure to keep you updated on your lovely siblings." The female felt her cheeks flush at that, as she climbed out of the vehicle. She cleared her throat, "Right.. mom.."She says, glancing to the side. Viola's siblings were in fact the woman's cats. "I want you to at least call me every now and again, try and at least make friends, my dear?" Viola offered a nod, "Of course. I couldn't just forget you exist, Mother. As for friends.. i-" Her mother smiled, "good! I'll be waiting for gossip! Harold, dear, i'd like you to drive me home. Goodbye dear,"She'd move to lean out of the car and hug Viola before sitting back in her seat and closing the door. The window rolled down, "Ah, i set it so you'll get a monthly allowance on that card of yours. Don't spend it all in one place, Viola."She says, and Viola nods. "Right. Thank you." She waves to her mother kindly as she drives off. Just like her mother to not let her finish her sentences entirely. Well, whatever, she had to head to her dorm and figure out who her roommate is.

The walk to the dorm was peaceful, Viola greatly enjoyed the landscaping the school had. They definitely lived up to their name as a 'Prestigious' academy. She'd soon find herself standing infront of an older woman with her eyes glued to the clipboard she held, "Name?" She offered a sigh, "Viola Brock." The woman soon offered a nod as she scratched her out on her clipboard, "Here's your dormkey." She'd hand the key over and Viola would be on her way quickly. In her hand a simply black suitcase. She wasn't fond of bringing her entire life with her. Some clothes was enough as she'd easily just buy some clothes if she ended up having brought to little. She'd have some trouble but would eventually come across her dorm.

Levi
A hiss caused him to open an eye slightly, the blue viper he kept was only a few inches from his face, it's tongue flicking out as it hissed again. He'd open his other eye this time. "The gates are open?" The following hiss confirmed it. He nodded, "great, come on then."He'd allow the reptile to slide behind his neck before he'd simply jump down from where he had taken to resting the night before.. Which happened to be a tree. he stretched, back popping as he grabbed the luggage he had carelessly left on the ground below him. "Hmph. Told you, Fleur, no wild animal would bother my stuff." She hissed as he began to walk towards the gates. "Yeah, yeah.. I know.. i shouldn't be careless with my things. They are only mortal possessions though. If one really wants them, so be it. I can simply steal -" He was cut off by another hiss. Was his snake really lecturing him? He shook his head in slight amusement, continuing on. He'd move through the gate, and head off toward the dormitories. He'd glance to the woman in wait as she spoke to another. "Name?" When he was finally addressed, he offered a half smile, "Leviathan Holte." His full name caused her to pause momentarily but she kept on flipping through her pages as if it was nothing. "Right.. Here's your dorm key." He nods, "Ah, is my tank in there already?" She looks to him, "It might be. If it isn't bring it up with the janitor." He chuckled, heading off towards his dorm. "Fleur, do you think she's here..?" The question prompted a hiss, "Nonetheless, even if she isn't, i think this year will be interesting." He says, soon finding his dorm. He's quick to enter, scanning the various spaces for his friend- or i suppose pet's- tank. When he spotted it, he hummed, approaching it and soon setting it up before allowing her in. She hissed in appreciation, quickly wrapping herself around one of the sticks he had put in. He set his bag down and soon began opening the suitcase, pulling a bowl out and soon offering her a pinkie, the snake would hiss before snatching it from him. "Figured you were hungry." He muttered, offering her another. "I suppose i should do this now before my roommate arrives.. I never know if they're the squeamish type."He says, letting her finish off the second before preparing to give her the third.

Selene
The woman had arrived the day before, the female currently sitting on her mattress. Her yellow eye, which was her 'Guardian' eye was covered, making sure the female didn't use her abilities. She had been asked to wear it when she arrived as she had.. well, she accidentally used her ability on the woman with the clipboard, caused her to levitate and then fall back to the ground. Needless to say, she wasn't happy and complained and they told Selene it was best to wear the patch. She sat with a book in hand, only to pause. A thought occurred to the female then, What if they think i'm partially blind?? Or just missing an eye? Ugh.. I really wish i could control my abilities better so i wouldn't have a need for this.. she would soon close the book, setting it aside as she noticed the phone she kept had turned on. A message on the screen read 'first night away from us! We miss you <3' She smiled softly, realizing it was her foster parents. She grabbed the phone, quickly replying back 'Miss you too. First night was okay but i was also by myself.. I don't think i'll be so fortunate from this point on..' She watched as another message came through, 'Don't worry sweetie! I'm sure you'll like your roommate very much!' She sighed, "Yeah, that's the problem." She muttered about to reply when her mother quickly sent another message, 'Oh, gotta go! Getting called back to work! I'll call you later probably.' She sighed, setting her phone down.

Jasper
A black cat darted toward the security booth, quickly leaping up onto the counter space and causing the male inside to jump, the cat cackled in amusement, "Jasper," The man said, "yes~?" Jasper hissed in surprise as he was sprayed with water the cat backing up only to literally fall off his perch. The man began to laugh, "Bahahha- I told you i'd get you!" The male shook himself out, "Yeah, yeah. Good one. I'll see you later, Kal!"He called, soon running into the building. He'd slip behind the counter, jumping up onto the desk behind the woman with the clipboard and peeking over her shoulder. here's my chance. "Miss, might you have the keys to my dorm?" She jumped, clipboard being tossed up in surprise, which she fumbled with to catch. She turned to stare at who had spoken only to squint in confusion at the cat. "Who.. who sa-" He pawed at her, "me, silly!" Cue a low cry of surprise. "N-name?" He hummed, "will, the name's Salem! But you won't find that name on that little clipboard. No, no. Instead, you best look for Jasper Whittaker."He says, and she soon hands over a set of keys, "Thanks!" He snatches the keys, holding them in his jaws and hops down. beginning to trot away in search of his dormroom leaving the woman stunned. Had a cat really just talked to her?

The male would shift out once out of eyesight, cackling. "Oh, man, i miss doing that. Back home i can't! We all know eachother's tricks."He says, soon finding his dorm. "Believe my parents sent my stuff ahead, so it sh-" He entered, grinning, "-ould be here. Great!"He says, entering the room. He was quick to shift once more, this time leaping onto the bed, and stretching himself out. He hadn't noticed another's scent in the room, so, he hoped his roommate had yet to arrive. Can i paw-sibly prank another person today?

jaCvPo5.png

Hazelia Rochere | 17 | F | Interaction: N/A

Hazelia waltzed past the guards, her blue eyes sparkling in her excitement. Her suitcase (covered in iron-on patches) rolled behind her as she approached the woman who'd be giving her her dorm keys. Everything around her was almost too much to take in -- the world was quite bright with her spiraled pupils. An itchy nose and a woman asking her name awaited her after her observation of the place. Scratching lightly over her scar, she smiled at the older woman who inquired her name. "Hazelia Rochere, but you can just call me Hazel! Maybe Haz! I've never had anyone call me Haz, though . . ." The lady handed her her key, and she was off.

Fidgeting with her dorm key in between her fingers, she bounced down the halls -- quite literally, she walks with a skip in her step -- to find her dorm room. "Da-da dum dee do," she sung as she burst through the door to her new room. Her new home. It was so . . . plain. She had some things to spice it up with, of course, so she began to unpack. There was no sign of life in the room so far, so she got to pick which side of the room she wanted. Claiming her side by plopping her suitcase on the mattress to be her own, she unzipped the pocket with her decorations -- her clothes could wait until later. These walls were in desperate need of some pizzazz. Up went the miniature galaxy she'd created out of watercolors and glow in the dark acrylic. It was quite a large painting, but she was quite proud of it. It reminded her of home, since it quite literally was her home -- she'd painted her home galaxy from memory.

l4UbPWV.png

Julian Grey | 17 | M | Interaction: Levi Holte

Julian was going to push open the door, and offer a bright and confident good morning with a short introduction. Though, after his encounter with the dorm key distributor, he didn't feel like he could do it. He'd struggled just to say his entire full name -- what if he said it weirdly? What if he wasn't on the list? What if he was in the entirely wrong building? "Hi! I'm Juli," he paused. No, that was . . . what was he thinking? There was nothing wrong with it. He started again: "Hi, I'm Julian Grey. It's nice to meet you." No, too stiff. "Hi, I'm Julian Grey, but you can call me JulI! It's awesome to meet you!" Didn't sound like him at all. He really should just open the door and get over himself, it's just a first impress-- FIRST IMPRESSION? He could not mess this up. He paced back and forth for a moment, before raising a finger and opening the door.

"Hello! I'm Julian Grey. How are you?" He plastered a smile on his face before promptly slamming himself against the closed door as he watched his roommate feeding baby rats to his . . . viper. His roommate. Has a viper. This was fine. He edged towards the empty bed and placed his plain black suitcase down. His bracelets jingled as he fumbled through his pockets, looking for the key to the suitcase. He couldn't've forgotten it, nor could he have gone without it. What if his suitcase had gotten stolen? He was scared the other's eyes were on him. Finding the key, he opened the suitcase and began to unpack his things.

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
Levi Holte | 18 | Male | Pan + Demiromantic| No Soulmate ATM | Interacting w/ Julian
The male quirked a brow, turning his attention to his roommate. The pinkies he had were probably a.. sickening sight to begin with so he fed the final one to his snake before closing her into her tank. "I'm Leviathan Holte, though my first name is a bit of a mouth full so you can simply call me Levi."He says, yellow eyes scanning the other as he watched him momentarily. "Don't worry too much about Fleur, she's a good snake."He muttered, not quite sure if the male was afraid of snakes- if so, boy was he in the wrong dorm. Levi was quick to seal up the bowl, placing the pinkies in the small refrigerator he had had installed for the purpose of keeping Fleur. "I on the otherhand.. Well it's up in the air."The line was more or less a subtle 'Yeah, i'm not human, man.' mixed with a joke and a reveal on him also being a snake (or well, one of sorts. He didn't take on his snake form... well ever. It was far too large to be useful in modern times.) The male was quick to begin unpacking his things. A few books on reptiles, a brush for his hair, and some clothes. He soon was hanging his clothes up hearing a hiss from the tank he tsked, ignoring Fleur. He wasn't fond of speaking to her infront of others- it only was met with weird looks which he much rather avoid. Gold eyes soon landed back on his roommate, "You need any help putting your things away?"He asked, the male was use to at least being polite- he'd learned it over the years and it stuck with him.

MOOD:
Nervous and Excited

INTERACTIONS:
Viola

MENTIONS:
Kiri1109 Kiri1109

Leah Colt-Vettel
It was the first day of Ferrari junior driver Leah Colt-Vettel at Manchester Academy, she drove her Ferrari 488 Pista and looked at the guards who stood in the booth, maybe waiting to check the students if they had noticed something suspicious within the students. She drove towards the glorious gates to see large rose bushes on either side before she parked her 488 in a parking area, she turned off the engine as the engine roared into silence and opened the door getting out of the driver’s seat as she closed the doors of her Ferrari as she fiddles her key fob to lock the doors before she could put back her key fob inside of the pocket on her jeans. She was extremely irritated yet nervous because she had to enroll here in order to find her soulmate despite being shy if her parents is talking about soulmates, “I wonder what crazy stuff for this year, I don’t wanna just straight away getting mad because of something dumb from classmates and dormmates or getting involved into something that isn’t in my repertoire.”

She mumbled, walking forward towards the dorms and she would stand there when an old woman with her eyes glued to the clipboard with her asked her name, “Leah Colt-Vettel….”

Leah replied with a nervous smile in her facial expression thinking that the woman would just know her last name because she is the younger sister of 4 time world champion and older brother Sebastian, the old woman nodded as she said to her that someone is holding her dorm key thinking that is her roommate sighing in relief. She walked forward towards her specified dorm, her right hand holding a green luggage bag with clothes that included her Ferrari Driver Academy shirt that was given when she was visiting the headquarters in Maranello. Once she had come across her dorm when she noticed someone that was holding a simple black suitcase and her other hand maybe holding the dorm key, ‘Well, this is my roommate…..’

She innerly said to herself walking forward towards her new roommate trying not to be short-tempered on her first day or it’ll be trouble for her, “Hey, new roomie?"

Leah asked the girl if she is actually her roommate, she had to predict that it must be her roommate or not because she really needs a roommate in order to try if she had found her soulmate so it must be an experience for her since she had to make one last phone call with her parents and her brother who was currently in the first race of the Formula 1 season at Melbourne while managing to regain her mind composure about something that can be regretful on her first day if she could accidentally made it happen for her.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Last edited:
Viola Brock | 17 | Female | Ace + Biromantic| No Soulmate ATM | Interacting W/ Leah
Viola had been just about ready to open the door to brave whomever may be inside when she heard someone calling out to her. She turned, spotting a blonde approaching. She didn't seem to bad, so the female turned, "Yeah, looks like we're roommates."She answered, opening the door for them and heading on in. "I'm Viola, Viola Brock."She introduced as she set her suitcase on her bed, turning to offer her hand in the event her roommate. Be civil for now at least. You have to at least offer them a welcome. Viola didn't really speak with much emotion. She wasn't incredibly happy to meet her roommate, she wasn't angry or anything like that though either. She was just.. Neutral and almost cold when it came to her tone. Viola would save on the small talk because, after a potential handshake, she'd turn around and move to her suitcase in preparation to start unpacking.

First post yay

• 'Lex'

SPOILER_Saki-Sport~2.jpg
    No... An image appears in her head as she looks down at her relatively underwhelming breakfast. The sheer thought of it makes her look down at her plate in sorrow. Another appears, even worse this time, depicting the headline for that day, at that time. Not now...
    "Uh, Alexis? Are you okay?" Itsuki, her adoptive father, calls out to her from the other side of the table, noticing the look of pure dread on her face.
    "What? Oh!" She blurts out as she perks up from the cereal. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."
    He gives her a look. "You seriously think that you can brush that off? You look...down. What's up?"
    "Oh, nothing." She immediately says, not wishing to worry her father.
    He gives a look of doubt before saying "I seriously doubt that. Not with that face. Now, what's really up?" He asks, seeking to get an answer from her.
    Sighing heavily, Alexis spills out the truth. "Just another nightmare. It's like the 5th one this month? Yeah. Every single bloody time, it's about Suki. It's really tormenting." She confesses, while slowly starting to bend her spoon in imminent rage.
    "Oh. That's horrible." He says, unsure what else to add on.
    "Yeah." She says, looking increasing more depressed. "I can't imagine how much...shit they made her go through before finally putting an end to her misery. Back then, I wished she didn't die, but now that I think about it, would she even be the same after that? Maybe it was for the better that she died. I'd rather let her rest than live with a broken Suki." A few years go down her face as she says that, no longer wishing to talk about the topic.
    "I guess we've been through quite a bit, have we?" Itsuki softly says, remembering his own experience with something eerily similar.
    "You can say that again." Lex says, attempting to shift the conversation to something else and push out those negative thoughts. "That's why today, things are gonna change. Well, at least I hope..." She seems to doubt herself.
    "Don't talk like that. You will, I know it. Now, don't you think it's time you actually went there?" He asks whilst checking his watch.
    "Is it time already?" She asks, checking her phone.
    "Yeah. I'll text you the address. I'll loan you my FD* for the school year, but don't scratch it." He tells her before tossing the keys to his daughter.
    FD, eh? I thought he sold that thing. She thinks before responding with a simple. "I won't." She slumps her bag over her shoulder, grunting as she picks it up.
    Itsuki notices. "That your bag?"
    "Yep. All my manga, figures, cars, clothes, just about everything except my swords for obvious reasons." She states, demonstrating the numerous stuff she's bringing with her.
    "Good. Need any help?" He asks, noticing the burden that the bag is putting on her shoulder.
    "Nope. I'm perfectly fine doing this by myself, thanks. Bye." She tells him before opening the door and leaving
    "Sayonara." Is the last thing she hears him say before heading out to a new experience.
    So this is it. I can't say I'm exactly excited for what's to come, but I need it. I know I do. She puts a hand on her heart and feels her heart beat.
    For Suki.
    Leaving the apartment complex, she immediately heads to the garage area in search of her father's FD. Where is this Rotary boi anyway? As she thinks that, she gets a message on her phone.
    A text? Oh it's dad. She thinks as she reads the notif. Opening her phone, she reads 5he message in her head.
    The garage is 2-B and the code is 92102. Good luck at school today. I believe in you.
    Well, I guess that answers things. With the location of the Mazda in her head, she walks over to the apartment garages and looks for garage 2-B. Walking over to the keypad, she starts typing in the code.
    Lets see...921...02. With the final number inputted, the door starts to open, revealing the quite nice looking FD on the other side.

2002-Mazda-RX-7-Spirit-R-1.jpg
    Not exactly 'low profile' per say, but it's my dad. My dad is pretty much like me, and me is good. She thinks to herself as she states from afar. After a few seconds, she enters the car, tossing her bag to the back seat and caresses the steering wheel a bit.
    I wonder how loud this thing is... Is one of many thoughts that pop up in her mind as she inserts the key in the ignition.
    Sorry gents, but it's time for school! She says as she turns the keys, roaring the powerful rotary engine to life, making quite the racket. She slowly pulls out of the garage and drives away pretty quickly in order to not be the center of a big scene. Plugging in the address that Itsuki provided her, she makes her way to Manchester Academy.
    I wonder how this place is like... In fact, now that I think about it, I haven't got a single clue on what's it's really about. Something along the lines of love school. She tries to recall exactly what he said about the school to no avail. Wow, I'm really not prepared for this, am I? She asks herself as she gets slightly distracted. She off in a daze for a few seconds until a car aggressively overtakes her, honking at her for being 'too slow' despite being on the limit.
    "Watch the road, you pillock!" She shouts at the reckless driver before brushing it off and shifting her focus back on the road.
    Jeez, drivers these days... they'll give anyone a license. She thinks angrily before shaking her head and ignoring the event.

So, apparently, it's around this...corner. She thinks to herself while simultaneously shifting her focus between the GPS and the road. When she arrives, she takes in the rather expensive looking scenery. Wow.
    Do they have the royal family living in here or what? Why is it so...fancy?
    She asks herself as she gets out and grabs her bags.
    Eh, whatever. I'd best question things later.
    Locking her car, she looks back and thinks. See you later, FD. Before approaching the gates
    Maybe I shouldn't have packed this many things...it's really heavy and the walk seems long. She thinks as she slugs her bag behind her. She might be strong, but she might have gone overboard with her packing.
    Looking at the guards, she thinks: Security is excessive, but I guess that's a good thing? Glad I decided to put 73** on hiatus, no way I could sneak out with these guys here. She looks down at her body. While she was quite fit, it was nothing compared to what they had. Feeling a bit nervous about the guards staring at her menacingly, she decides to say something to them. "Uh...G'day, gents." They say nothing back to her, pretty much ignoring her. She considers saying something, but decides to drop it and enter, slightly embarrassed.
    Geez, so rude. At least say something back...
    Nearly dragging her bag behind her, Alexis recites Itsuki's instructions. So I go down this path and get my key here?
    Guess I'm about to find out.
    Walking down the correct path, Alexis finds the dorm room area and is met by an old lady with a pen and clipboard.
    "Er... hello?"
    She takes one look at Lex before asking "Name?"
    She's a bit nervous at how menacing some of these people look at her, as if they were staring straight into her soul. "My name? It's, um...Alexis. Alexis Lykan."
    She looks through her clipboard, marks a name out and hands the girl her dorm key. "Okay. Here are your keys and the girl dormitories are over there." She motions to the girl dorms
    "Right, thanks mate." She quickly says before briskly walking away, more embarrassed than before.
    Way to botch my first impressions. At least it wasn't in front of me classmates. She looks down at her key and begins searching. So...dorms. Which one is mine? She notices that a few people are already settling in with their classmates.
    Looks like some of my classmates are here already. Better ignore them for now. she thinks, before attempting to make herself as unnoticeable as possible.
    I think it's this one... She thinks, pulling up to the door of her dorm and unlocking it. She looks around, taking in the scenery of her new temporary home.
    Huh. Pretty nice. It's not exactly home, but it's great, I guess. I'd better set up to make it feel more 'Home Sweet Home.' She unzips her bag and starts unpacking her stuff, setting her stuff on her part of the room as orderly and nicely as possible.
    That's going up here, this one over here...WHOA...I forgot I packed that. That's never leaving the bag... She quickly thinks as her face goes immediately red at the surprise content. After unpacking everything, which consists of all the anime merch she's seen so far, cars, her Series X, Switch, games and clothes, she sits in her bed and looks at the still empty other side of the room.
    Wonder how my room mate is like...It has to be a girl, right? How pretty is she? Is she like me? Is she the one? Her mind floods with several questions about her new roommate, before eventually, she clears her mind of them.
    Chill out, Lex. Don't get your hopes up yet. This could be a bust, for all you know. She thinks, being pessimistic about the whole situation. Her eyes gaze over a mirror and she looks at her reflection. Taking a deep breath, she thinks to herself:
    Let's do this one more time.

*quick note: FD/FD3S is a nick name for the Mazda RX-7, aka Itsuki's spare car.
    **'73' is the alias of Alexis when entering the street racing scene.

SPOILER_Saki-Sport~2.jpg
No... An image appears in her head as she looks down at her relatively underwhelming breakfast. The sheer thought of it makes her look down at her plate in sorrow. Another appears, even worse this time, depicting the headline for that day, at that time. Not now...
"Uh, Alexis? Are you okay?" Itsuki, her adoptive father, calls out to her from the other side of the table, noticing the look of pure dread on her face.
"What? Oh!" She blurts out as she perks up from the cereal. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."
He gives her a look. "You seriously think that you can brush that off? You look...down. What's up?"
"Oh, nothing." She immediately says, not wishing to worry her father.
He gives a look of doubt before saying "I seriously doubt that. Not with that face. Now, what's really up?" He asks, seeking to get an answer from her.
Sighing heavily, Alexis spills out the truth. "Just another nightmare. It's like the 5th one this month? Yeah. Every single bloody time, it's about Suki. It's really tormenting." She confesses, while slowly starting to bend her spoon in imminent rage.
"Oh. That's horrible." He says, unsure what else to add on.
"Yeah." She says, looking increasing more depressed. "I can't imagine how much...shit they made her go through before finally putting an end to her misery. Back then, I wished she didn't die, but now that I think about it, would she even be the same after that? Maybe it was for the better that she died. I'd rather let her rest than live with a broken Suki." A few years go down her face as she says that, no longer wishing to talk about the topic.
"I guess we've been through quite a bit, have we?" Itsuki softly says, remembering his own experience with something eerily similar.
"You can say that again." Lex says, attempting to shift the conversation to something else and push out those negative thoughts. "That's why today, things are gonna change. Well, at least I hope..." She seems to doubt herself.
"Don't talk like that. You will, I know it. Now, don't you think it's time you actually went there?" He asks whilst checking his watch.
"Is it time already?" She asks, checking her phone.
"Yeah. I'll text you the address. I'll loan you my FD* for the school year, but don't scratch it." He tells her before tossing the keys to his daughter.
FD, eh? I thought he sold that thing. She thinks before responding with a simple. "I won't." She slumps her bag over her shoulder, grunting as she picks it up.
Itsuki notices. "That your bag?"
"Yep. All my manga, figures, cars, clothes, just about everything except my swords for obvious reasons." She states, demonstrating the numerous stuff she's bringing with her.
"Good. Need any help?" He asks, noticing the burden that the bag is putting on her shoulder.
"Nope. I'm perfectly fine doing this by myself, thanks. Bye." She tells him before opening the door and leaving
"Sayonara." Is the last thing she hears him say before heading out to a new experience.
So this is it. I can't say I'm exactly excited for what's to come, but I need it. I know I do. She puts a hand on her heart and feels her heart beat.
For Suki.
Leaving the apartment complex, she immediately heads to the garage area in search of her father's FD. Where is this Rotary boi anyway? As she thinks that, she gets a message on her phone.
A text? Oh it's dad. She thinks as she reads the notif. Opening her phone, she reads 5he message in her head.
The garage is 2-B and the code is 92102. Good luck at school today. I believe in you.
Well, I guess that answers things. With the location of the Mazda in her head, she walks over to the apartment garages and looks for garage 2-B. Walking over to the keypad, she starts typing in the code.
Lets see...921...02. With the final number inputted, the door starts to open, revealing the quite nice looking FD on the other side.

2002-Mazda-RX-7-Spirit-R-1.jpg
Not exactly 'low profile' per say, but it's my dad. My dad is pretty much like me, and me is good. She thinks to herself as she states from afar. After a few seconds, she enters the car, tossing her bag to the back seat and caresses the steering wheel a bit.
I wonder how loud this thing is... Is one of many thoughts that pop up in her mind as she inserts the key in the ignition.
Sorry gents, but it's time for school! She says as she turns the keys, roaring the powerful rotary engine to life, making quite the racket. She slowly pulls out of the garage and drives away pretty quickly in order to not be the center of a big scene. Plugging in the address that Itsuki provided her, she makes her way to Manchester Academy.
I wonder how this place is like... In fact, now that I think about it, I haven't got a single clue on what's it's really about. Something along the lines of love school. She tries to recall exactly what he said about the school to no avail. Wow, I'm really not prepared for this, am I? She asks herself as she gets slightly distracted. She off in a daze for a few seconds until a car aggressively overtakes her, honking at her for being 'too slow' despite being on the limit.
"Watch the road, you pillock!" She shouts at the reckless driver before brushing it off and shifting her focus back on the road.
Jeez, drivers these days... they'll give anyone a license. She thinks angrily before shaking her head and ignoring the event.

So, apparently, it's around this...corner. She thinks to herself while simultaneously shifting her focus between the GPS and the road. When she arrives, she takes in the rather expensive looking scenery. Wow.
Do they have the royal family living in here or what? Why is it so...fancy?
She asks herself as she gets out and grabs her bags.
Eh, whatever. I'd best question things later.
Locking her car, she looks back and thinks. See you later, FD. Before approaching the gates
Maybe I shouldn't have packed this many things...it's really heavy and the walk seems long. She thinks as she slugs her bag behind her. She might be strong, but she might have gone overboard with her packing.
Looking at the guards, she thinks: Security is excessive, but I guess that's a good thing? Glad I decided to put 73** on hiatus, no way I could sneak out with these guys here. She looks down at her body. While she was quite fit, it was nothing compared to what they had. Feeling a bit nervous about the guards staring at her menacingly, she decides to say something to them. "Uh...G'day, gents." They say nothing back to her, pretty much ignoring her. She considers saying something, but decides to drop it and enter, slightly embarrassed.
Geez, so rude. At least say something back...
Nearly dragging her bag behind her, Alexis recites Itsuki's instructions. So I go down this path and get my key here?
Guess I'm about to find out.
Walking down the correct path, Alexis finds the dorm room area and is met by an old lady with a pen and clipboard.
"Er... hello?"
She takes one look at Lex before asking "Name?"
She's a bit nervous at how menacing some of these people look at her, as if they were staring straight into her soul. "My name? It's, um...Alexis. Alexis Lykan."
She looks through her clipboard, marks a name out and hands the girl her dorm key. "Okay. Here are your keys and the girl dormitories are over there." She motions to the girl dorms
"Right, thanks mate." She quickly says before briskly walking away, more embarrassed than before.
Way to botch my first impressions. At least it wasn't in front of me classmates. She looks down at her key and begins searching. So...dorms. Which one is mine? She notices that a few people are already settling in with their classmates.
Looks like some of my classmates are here already. Better ignore them for now. she thinks, before attempting to make herself as unnoticeable as possible.
I think it's this one... She thinks, pulling up to the door of her dorm and unlocking it. She looks around, taking in the scenery of her new temporary home.
Huh. Pretty nice. It's not exactly home, but it's great, I guess. I'd better set up to make it feel more 'Home Sweet Home.' She unzips her bag and starts unpacking her stuff, setting her stuff on her part of the room as orderly and nicely as possible.
That's going up here, this one over here...WHOA...I forgot I packed that. That's never leaving the bag... She quickly thinks as her face goes immediately red at the surprise content. After unpacking everything, which consists of all the anime merch she's seen so far, cars, her Series X, Switch, games and clothes, she sits in her bed and looks at the still empty other side of the room.
Wonder how my room mate is like...It has to be a girl, right? How pretty is she? Is she like me? Is she the one? Her mind floods with several questions about her new roommate, before eventually, she clears her mind of them.
Chill out, Lex. Don't get your hopes up yet. This could be a bust, for all you know. She thinks, being pessimistic about the whole situation. Her eyes gaze over a mirror and she looks at her reflection. Taking a deep breath, she thinks to herself:
Let's do this one more time.

*quick note: FD/FD3S is a nick name for the Mazda RX-7, aka Itsuki's spare car.
**'73' is the alias of Alexis when entering the street racing scene.

-----

Condition:
Quite Conflicted

Mentioned:
None

Interacted:
Itsuki (Her dad)

Elliott James Harper

The drive over from the portal was eventful for the twins, to say the least. Their father (or sperm donor as he had come to be known) had sent them a car, in an attempt to increase his reputation. Elliott hopes that no one would know who they were, but their father couldn't take that chance, since the "kingdom" has to look it's best. Something around that really pissed his sister off, but he truly doesn't have the energy to deal with it this early in the morning. So, while they were in the car, he just texts his mother. It is incredibly anxiety provoking for him to leave his mother alone, in a kingdom that hates her, but he really has no other choice. So, the mama's boy that he is, he has to make sure she's alright, as he will every day until they are back home. As they pull into the school, he turns his head to see his sister, smirking at him. Of course, he knows exactly what she is smirking at, the asshole that she is. "Shut up" He mumbles, shoving her and making his way out of the car, leaving her behind.

He heads up to the table where some guy with a fake smile, similar to his own, is waiting. "Hi, I'm Elliott Harper" He introduces himself, with a small smile that was designed to make middle-aged women love him. As expected, she compliments him, gives him his key, and sends him on his way. It appears that even after being stuck in a shack with his mother and sister for months, he still hasn't lost his touch. Pulling his luggage behind him, Elliott heads to the dorm room, where thankfully no one had arrived yet. So, he sets his bag down on the bed closest to the window and begins to unpack his things, pleased that he has a moment to be alone before chaos reenters his life. That chaos being his sister, or anyone even remotely similar to her.

Excited

His Dorm

No One Yet

nine lives

Adeline Eve Harper

All Adeline can think about on the ride over is the piece of shit masquerading as a father. After not speaking to her for months, he actually had the nerve to insist that they take his car "to preserve his reputation", as well as trying to control what she wears. Sue, her crop top isn't quite fitting for a "princess", but she's not a princess, so who fucking cares? Also, what is so inappropriate about a tiny piece of her stomach showing? So, there she sits, stewing in her anger with a snake on her lap and a oversized sweater covering her cute new outfit. Of course, she is absolutely going to take the sweater off as soon as they get there, but that doesn't stop the rage that is bubbling out of the small girl. Her phone buzzing snaps the girl out of her haze, looking down to see a text from her mom 'Your brother says you are plotting dear, stop it'. Great, now Elliott is telling on her, like a two year old, to their mother. Wait, that means that he is spending his time before school texting his mom. Ha, what a nerd. This will probably be great blackmail information at some point, which cheers her up a bit.

Of course, when they get there, he ruins her fun by noticing her smirk. That jerk! He leaves the car without her, like siblings do, as she gets Rumplesnakeskin ready to travel once again and pulls off her sweater. Addy heads to the greeting table, a bit after her brother and checks in, making sure that her snake has a tank in her dorm, then heads towards the room that she would have to share with a stranger. Just great. Opening the door, she immediately sees a girl, who appears older than herself, sitting on one of the beds....wearing an eyepatch. Weird, but whatever. "Hey, I'm Addy and I guess we are roommates. I don't know if they told you about this guy," She gestures to the snake in her hands "that sucks if they didn't" She finishes while setting him in the tank she had requested for him, before turning back to her new roommate.

Irritated

Her Dorm

nine lives

location?
Dorm Room
interactions?
Hayden Kiri1109 Kiri1109
mood?
Excited
outfit?
Unruly School Uniform
Ares Lýkos
The day had finally come for Ares to finally attend the prestigious school that his 3 older sisters had once been students of with the youngest of the 4 studying in her last year. In true wolf fashion, his mother had rounded up his sisters and other immediate family that hadn't turned their nose up at the interspecies couple was gathered at the school entrance. At some slight signal from Mom, they all howled in unison a song that only made sense to their kind. His succubus Ma, Zephy, did her best to go along with the flow but her howl was weird. The sound seemed to echo throughout the campus and caused everything to come to a standstill for a few minutes. It managed to bring a few tears to Ares' eyes as they all came in for an aggressive family hug.

As soon as he approached the check off entrance he recognized Tyler, a staff member, and saw him audibly sigh as he went on a rant about the noise complaint the school would receive and the trouble he would bring. The Lýkos were well known for having a complete disregard of school rules and had been party queenpins during their time here. He commented on Ares lack of shoes and socks, his tie which was nowhere to be seen, and his unbuttoned shirt. Ares offered Tyler a grin and pat on the shoulder ''Aww don't be like that Ty, you knew what you were getting when they enrolled me. I promise not to be as much trouble or as big of a heartbreaker as my sisters.'' Ares slipped by with Circe, the youngest of his older sisters, leading him to his dorm room. Of course he wouldn't let her help him carry his stuff even though she was stronger than him.

When they finally got close to his room, Ares could already smell that someone had already arrived so he shooed his sister off, she left after slapping the hell out of his back and telling him not to hit on his roommate on the first day. Without a doubt his, his roomie had heard the hit but he walked in the room with a wide grin. He quickly scanned over the other boy, 'He's a little frail looking but cute in a way, like an anxious bunny.' Ares cleared his head, placed his stuff on the floor before gathering his roommate in a strong hug to where his legs slightly dangled in the air, ''Happy to meet ya, I'm Ares Lýkos. Hope we have a good time and get along like good friends. What's your name?''
coded by incandescent

Hayden Kolt | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | No Soulmate ATM | Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
The Half-elf had been unpacking, loading stuff into the closet, hiding his treasured mirror by simply using magic to adjust it's appearance to a simple plastic mirror you could probably find anywhere. It took a lot to do it, but, in the end it means the mirror looks like any other mirror, right? Less suspicious and who the hell brings a gold mirror to school? Well him, but only because it functions as a communication device. Hayden would jump initially when he heard the slap. The half-elf, now concerned, would glance to the door. It'd be about here the door would open revealing his roommate had arrived. He barely had a second to speak before he was grabbed and pulled into a hug. Had Hayden been home, he would of heard shocked words and seen nothing but appalled faces of his family's servants and family. After all, it was considered rude to suddenly hug someone. Not to mention hugging in his world was something you only did with family... But, Hayden himself? He was almost relieved. So far, he was normal. He was experiencing something that wasn't the normal for him and that alone brought him comfort. He could potentially live like a normal person. It'd be only after he was let go that the male would chuckle, attempting to brush off the otherwise embarrassed feeling he currently had. "I-i'm Hayden- Hayden Kolt."He introduced, he cleared his throat mid introduction to put an end to the stammer that would of potentially continued had he not. He wasn't used to persons like Ares, but, that wasn't a bad thing. He came here to experience some new things after all, in addition to finding his soulmate. "Ah, yeah. I hope we do get along, probably will."He says, nodding his head in affirmation- they likely would indeed.

Selene Hallows | 18 | Female | Demi + Panromantic| Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo (red) | mood6 mood6
When the door opened, the female would look in her direction, noticing the girl seemed put off initially - likely by the darned eyepatch - the female would opt to remove it. She'd give a cautious look around to be sure her abilities were in check before getting up and approaching her roommate. "No worries. I don't mind snakes anyway." She says, shrugging her shoulders. She doubted that little fact would matter, but, she said it anyway. "I'm Selene. Nice to meet you Addy."She says, her tone not giving away whether she was excited or not. She'd look to Addy, "I don't really have a need for the shelves if you have anything you'd want to put on them."She says, referring to the shelves by her bed. She had only used the one closest which had a few books settled on it. She didn't really bring a ton of stuff with her, but, who knows, maybe her roommate did. The blonde's eyes, which were unique the fact that the one that was covered by an eyepatch was a yellow in color while the other was a nice green. She was taller than addy, possibly standing at maybe.. 5'3. She was quick to offer Addy a hand to shake in greeting.

Last edited:

MOOD:
Trying Not to Be Short Tempered

INTERACTIONS:
Viola

MENTIONS:
Kiri1109 Kiri1109

Leah Colt-Vettel
Leah nodded as her roommate Viola inserted the door lock with the dorm key and headed inside of the dorm, she walked forward inside her new dorm as well setting her green shoulder bag in her own new bed before she turned her shoulder to see her new roommate offering her a handshake, “Leah Colt-Vettel, nice to meet you.”

She replied, shaking her hand as a way to try not to not be short tempered already and potentially having a new friend. She turned back into her suitcase and started to unpack her clothes and after she is unpacked and sorting out her clothes, she would smile a bit when she had to put the wallpaper of her brother back in his days at Red Bull winning 4 drivers and constructors titles with them sticking it into her own wall smiling to see her brother’s prime with the team in a wallpaper reminiscing the day that she is cheering him as a little child that was driving karts. She had to be missing her races so much right now since he's currently in Aston Martin while she is in an academy for soulmates, “I miss the feeder series, I wish I could just have breaks to take part of races that would give me enough super licenses to go to F2.”

She mumbled, she then finished setting up her wardrobe after 4 minutes to sort out her clothes into school, social, and event clothes, “So, Viola….... Are you ready for the year?? I’m very, I mean very nervous at all because I could just try to be sociable with my soulmate….”

Leah asked Viola if she is actually ready for the school year while she is very nervous because she have been sometimes shy when somebody is talking about soulmates in front of her, but she can be trying also to not use her short tempered personality to get into trouble a lot just like in her few feeder series races that she was taken out by someone in different corners in the past so it must be a quite pressured way to start her year. She is now currently trying to set up her very own racing simulator in her separate computer that included a Fanatec F1 wheel, a Porsche GT3 style steering wheel, and a rally style wheel if she is doing some rallying in Dirt Rally 2.0 which she could used in simulating after she puts her laptop in a desk if she is doing school work or any video calls with her family members if they asked her about her school life and roommate.

Last edited:

location?
Dorm Room
interactions?
Hayden Kiri1109 Kiri1109
mood?
Excited
outfit?
Unruly School Uniform
Ares Lýkos
Ares made sure to remember Hayden's name, there was nothing more awkward than screwing up your roommate's name. He plopped himself down on the free bed and laid down on his right side. Laying on his back was always a little uncomfortable due to his tail. His right arm was propped up to support his head so that he could give Hayden is undivided attention.

It was at this time that he was able to really look Hayden over and taken in everything. From his heterochromatic eyes to his blended scent. It was very familiar as Ares been exposed to various creatures due to his parents love of 'family field trips'. Granted there were times where the whole family was endangered because they visited weirdly inhabited areas that were overtaken by the wildlife, still good times though. He smells nervous yet relieved, what a weird kid. ''So based on everything you're like an elf hybrid right? You smell similarly to an ex-girlfriend that I had but not as strong, a little diluted to put it in the technical scent terms. That's pretty cool! It's rare for me to even see another hybrid outside of my sisters. I love meeting different types of people, not only is it a great experience, it also enlarges my dating pool.'' Ares sent Hayden a playful wink, a very standard act of him to do.
coded by incandescent

Hayden Kolt | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Erika King | Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Hayden offered a glance over his roommate, curiously examining his features. The first thing that caught his attention would of been the tail. So, his roommate was apart of a canid species of somekind. If he had to guess, he'd probably guess the most common- Werewolf. Interesting that they were roommates. When Ares spoke to him once more, this time about whether he was an elf, he nodded. "Your nose is correct.. I'm part elf and part human - hence the dilution." He states, listening on and upon hearing 'dating pool' stiffened slightly, but soon relaxed, shaking his head and offering a chuckle. Chill out. He thought, soon finishing up what he had been doing and moving to instead plop down on his own bed. "I'm taking it you're part Werewolf?" He asks, wanting to confirm. However, the male had a feeling he was, so, he continued, "Mind if i ask what the other part is?" He could guess on the pointed ears and odd-looking eyes the male had, but, that could point to quite a few species, actually.

Viola Brock | 17 | Female | Ace + Biromantic| No Soulmate ATM | AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
Viola would move back to her side of the room, beginning to unpack. She didn't have much, merely a few photos which she set up. One was a collective photo of her mother's 'children', aka her cats. The other of her mother and Viola. The final.. well, her real parents. Once she noticed this she sighed, grabbing the frame and sliding it into a drawer instead. The story attached to that was something she didn't really want to delve into. As her roommate began sorting through her clothes, Viola did as well. She looked over the clothes, setting her uniform aside since she'd need that readily available. First things to go in? things she actually despised wearing- Long sleeves and pants that covered her entire leg. Following those were things she some-what liked- aka sweaters, hoodies, shorts and capris plus a couple skirts. Then the thing she typically wore, casual dresses, short-sleeves, and leggings. She had a preference for dresses that were.. well, not very girly. Most were longer, falling to about her knee. While she was okay with showing her skin, she wasn't fond of dresses that were short or very revealing. The female offered a hum, soon finishing her handy work and simply pushing her nightclothes into the back of her day clothes.

When Leah began to speak about cars, the female momentarily zoned out, not quite interested in either cars or racing. It'd only be after that her roommate would speak once more this time pulling the attention of the female back, "Mm.. Kind of? I'm not too sure about me and a soulmate, but, i'd like to think i'm capable." She replied, adding to her words mentally of avoiding them. "As for you, i'm sure you'll do fine. Important thing is they're in the same shoes as you. They're here for the same things, and are likely feeling the very same emotions."She says, turning to take out some smaller things like a small makeup bag, a brush, and a couple of scrunchies for use in Athletics. She set all the stuff in her nightstand, having no need for it to be lying about.

Laelia Burgess | 16 | Female | Pansexual + Poly | No Soulmate ATM | Tags
A girl strolled into the dormitories, a potted plant in one arm and a bag slung over the other, "Hi! Just arrived, looking for my dorm?" She questioned and the woman blinked at her in confusion. "Ah.. Your name, miss?" Laelia offered a bright smile, "Laelia Burgess!" she responded, soon being given a key and pointed in the direction of the dorms. Laelia walked along, humming a merry tune as she did. "mmm...hmm..hmm - ah that must be it!"She says, picking up her pace and soon stopping infront of her door. "I've heard they gave me a special little thing just for you noct!"She cooed to the tree, soon opening the door and entering the room carefully. She'd allow her bag to drop to the floor without a single care for it nor the items inside. She looked around, only to notice the darkening curtains on the windows, "Perfect! Nice and dark in here, just for us!"She says, soon setting the potted tree down and affectionately petting it's leaves before turning to unpack her things. "Now, once i'm done, i'll go down and fetch you something to drink." She hummed, moving about the room. It was lit up fairly well by the pink-tinged leaves and dark-purple buds on the tree which glowed with bioluminescence. "Oh shoot! I didn't think about it.. I hope my roommate isn't like those mean woodsmen.."She muttered, but soon shook the thought away and began putting her stuff away instead.​

• filler

Erika smiled softly as she said goodbye to her grandparents. "Now remember that your grades are also important! Don't just go searching for your soulmate and makin friends!" her grandma said as she hugged Erika tightly. She laughed softly and hugged her grandma back, "Of course, I wouldn't forget that." Erika hugged her grandpa too, who gave her a big extra squeeze, "Call us when you can! We'll try to get that stupid Skype to work," he sighed-he really didn't like it. "I will!" she called, wheeling her suitecase behind her as she walked to get her room key. She shuffled her dufflebag, finding it heavier than she had originally thought and she was glad that she put most of her books on a tablet. Of course, she did bring some of her favorites, and would probably try to find the library to check out some books as well. She smiled kindly towards the women as she told her her name and got her key. She looked around at the large buildings, not much used to them all as she grew up mostly in the country. She made her way to her room and opened the door to see the bioluminescent plant lighting up the room and her roommate walking around, "Wow! That's the coolest plant I've ever seen! What's it called?" she asked curiously and walked into the room, "I'm Erika by the way, it's great to meet you!" she smiled and held out a hand for her new roommate to shake. "I'm assuming since you have the lights off that it's sensitive to light? I have a small light I had brought to read if it was dark out, but I think the light from the plant should make it easy enough!"

Erika King

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Laelia Burgess | 16 | Female | Pansexual + Poly | No Soulmate ATM | Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss
Laelia turned upon hearing the door open, upon seeing her new roommate come in she smiled broadly. "Oh, well it's scientific name is 'Noctis Prunus pendula' but where i'm from it was simply called the Everglow Cherry." She says, glancing to the plant. "Look at that, you've already piqued the interest of a person." The odd plant's light seemed to pulse as if it understood. "I'd be careful, it's.. the only one of it's species currently. If you want to touch it, you can, just be gentle- like petting a mouse."She says, trying to remember how her mother told her to handle the plants when they're this small. When the girl introduced herself, Laelia bounced closer, immediately wrapping her arms around the girl in an affectionate hug before pulling away, "I'm Laelia Burgess! Dryad, and mother of that little tree." She paused upon using the word mother, "Or i guess.. it'd be more like sibling?"She mused, shaking her head. "But, yes, it's a little sensitive to light. I'd say i'd be worried about it but this tree isn't as young as it looks! It's actually a fully mature tree and thus, light doesn't affect it as much. It can withstand around 5 hours of natural light, and about twice that of artificial light." She says, thinking on the subject momentarily. "But yes, if you'd like, you can certainly sit by it for a reading light. Just make sure to read aloud. Noctis loves books! They just can't read them."She mutters, soon moving back to start unpacking.

Adeline Eve Harper

Crap. By her new roommates body language, it's obvious that she noticed Addy checking out her eyepatch. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to mind, at least from what the shorter girl can tell. It would be just like Adeline to offend her new roommate within seconds of meeting her. Oh, how her brother would enjoy holding that over his head. Taking Seline's hand in her own, she gives it a good shake that she had perfected over the years of meeting nobles. "It's nice to meet you too. Thanks for the offer, but I don't have much stuff" She responds, while gesturing to the two bags which contain all of her belongings, one of which is only filled with items to care for a snake.

She is rather used to sharing a room and this Seline seems rather chill, at least compared to Adeline's rather obnoxious (in her opinion) twin, so she doesn't think these girls will have a lot of issues. You never know though, so she reasons that they should establish a baseline, so they don't have any issues later on. "In general, I'm a pretty chill roommate so we should be fine. The only thing I ask is that you just give me a heads up if you are having anyone over and want me out"

Trying to calm down

Her Dorm

nine lives

• filler

Erika laughed softly and hugged the girl back. She usually wasn't one for hugging people she'd just met, but also wasn't going to push the girl away. "It's great to meet you Laelia, I was honestly worried about meeting you," she admited and put her bag and suitecase on her bed and walked over to the plant and bent down a bit to get a better look. She can already tell how important the plant is to her and she doesn't want to risk accidentally doing something bad to the plant. She looked at the glow for a bit, obviously fascinated by the way it lit up the room, "I'll definitely read to it then," she smiled and started to put her clothes and other things away. Just to be safe, she'd probably spent more time in the library as she likes to study and do homework in a well-lit area-it mostly just helps her stay awake more for it. "Are you excited to start school? I'm a little nervous myself, but I'm also kind of excited to possibly find my soulmate," she explained and smiled softly. She wasn't a hopeless romantic, but after reading as many romance books as she had, she's a little more holepless than normal people are-in her opinion at least.

Erika King

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

MOOD:
Trying to Calm Herself Down

INTERACTIONS:
Viola

MENTIONS:
Kiri1109 Kiri1109

Leah Colt-Vettel
Leah sighed nervously when Viola said to her that she is not sure about her and a soulmate but she likes to think that she is capable before she could talk about she is in the same shoes as her, everyone else is here for the same feeling, and are likely feeling the same emotions. After she is done inspecting her simulator rig if there are some small notable problems before she could turn in her left that she is now going for her night stand and would take out some things in her other bag like an alarm clock, an eye mask in case if she is now sleeping, and a lamp light, and would put her usual headphones to listen music in her new desk. But as she was trying to finish setting up her bed later when she realized that she forgot to bring her favorite blanket to sleep, “Oh I’m so totally dumb! I actually forgot to bring my favorite blanket!! Now, I need to use the blanket that Callum gifted me now..”

She exclaimed mumbling, and she is already taking out her usual short temper before she could calmly sighed if Viola would examine her short temper and turned around once she could pull out the alternative blanket which was a gift from her former F3 turned F2 teammate Callum Illott because it was useful if she had some tempered moments and makes it to ignore the temper when she is sleeping from her bag and placed it in her bag, ‘If Viola is gonna be annoyed from my short temper, this is gonna be all my fault…..’

Leah innerly said to herself, her aggressiveness can be a low point in her own opinion but she could try to have a psychiatrist to help her out on her short temper to keep her cool down so it would be risky because it could just come out already but she really needs to find someone that can help her calming down her aggressiveness as she would finish setting up her bed, her nightstand, her wardrobe, and her simulator. Now all she needs to do is to get to know about Viola and really needs to check the comparisons between her bed and night stands to Viola’s.

Last edited:
Viola
Viola had paused a moment, glad that the girl wasn't going ape-mad and was quick to return to what she was doing which was simply lining her shoes up in her closet before shutting the door and soon sliding her bags under the bed. She hummed, thinking on whether she had anything else to do before looking toward Leah, "I know it's probably common decency and all, but, i hope i can count on you to at least give me warning if you plan on having guests over. So if need be i can prepare to go to the library or into town so i'm out of your hair."She says, hoping that didn't come off as rude. She figured it was common decency and that most would do it without even thinking but, she figured it'd be best to at least bring it up.

Laelia
Laelia hummed, "Feeling is mutual! I wasn't sure if my roomie was going to mind living in a darkened room or not.."She says, frowning. She knew that if necessary she could request them move her to her own dorm if it had been a problem, but, she was very happy that this girl, Erika, actually didn't seem to mind. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm glad to know my roommate is a nice person!"She says, offering a smile as she begins pulling the rest of her stuff out. The first thing to note was the absence of actual pants. All she had were dresses, skirts, shirts, and leggings. The girl was quick to the put stuff away, going as far to sort her clothes by color and hum in approval when she was finished. Next was the plant care things. A pruning tool and a small watering can which were stashed in her nightstand. She made sure to cover the clippers of the pruning tool, not wanting anyone to accidentally cut their fingers on the sharp blades. She was quick to also grab a bag of moss out which she examined closely before moving toward the small tree. She would pull some out and carefully spread it over the soil. "hmm.. This stuff looks dormant.. let me fix that."She says, looking over the moss. She raises a hand carefully, extending it over the moss and soon the moss turns a vibrant green, quickly reviving under the palm of the dryad. "Perfect."She hums, and soon moves to put the rest of the moss away. She soon pulls out a water bottle which she takes a sip of before moving towards the pot and carefully pouring some out. Once finished she sets the bottle aside and continues unpacking. She soon set up pictures of her second family, a picture of a macaw her mother has, and a picture of her and her own pet rabbit.

"Excited? Definitely! I've never been to a school before so i'm really excited about being a part of one!"She responds, thinking about her experiences back home. "Where i'm from we didn't really have.. schools. We were forest nymphs and guardians, so we never really had a need for.. well.. education. What we learned was only what we required. So, this is a whole new experience for me." Laelia then smiles, "As for finding my soulmate i'd say i'm also excited for that. I mean, before i came to this world i didn't even know it was possibly for two people to be connected like that. My family in my world weren't exactly into the same traditions that those in this world are- Monogamy wasn't practiced and if anything we had a free-love sort of deal going on."She says, humming. "That aside, i'm very interested in finding my soulmate."She finalizes, soon sliding her emptied bag under her bed. "Anyway, i'm done unpacking. You wanna look around the school before classes or maybe take a walk around the grounds? I heard the greenhouse is really pretty!" Laelia offered, she wouldn't mind chatting more with her roommate but she also wanted to take a look around the area.

Selene
Once addy had shook her hand, Selene offered a quick nod with her shake and was soon retracting her hand and soon sitting on her bed once again. "Yeah. No problem, i don't mind sharing the space."She says, soon watching her momentarily as she began unpacking but soon looking to her phone to see if any new messages had come in. none yet. When Addy spoke about her having guests over, Selene hummed. "No worries there. I'm not really one for social gatherings, so don't worry about being inconvenienced with warning. Even if i was, i'd make sure to give you warning a day or so ahead of time in case you might need to make arrangements or what-not. I suppose that means you'll give me some warning? That's good, i'm glad i didn't get a rude roommate." She says. Selene was truly relieved. She didn't want to wake up to loud music or a bunch of people in her dorm when she was trying to study or sleep. That sounded like a nightmare roommate. "Anywho, i might actually head out to look around the school." She wanted to at least have an idea on where her classes were.

c42d4c0e38bfc35318f22f2da1edb746.jpgLyric Snow
Interaction:
Open
Mentioned: N/A

The car had been silent for the past two hours. The air was tense, the silent heavy, and her father refused to let her mother or herself turn on any music to break it. "Are you sure your uniform is the right size? The skirt looks a little tight on you sweetheart."

"It's the right size mom, I promise," Lyric replied, fiddling with the waistband a little as if to prove it. Sure it was a little snug but...this school probably didn't get many people like her. That idea was only hardened by the fact the shirt barely fit. But, button-ups didn't fit her anyway. The suit jacket for the uniform laid in the seat beside her, her hands curled against the sleeves of the sweater she had on in the same color. Lyric knew her mother would much rather have her wear the full uniform, but there was nothing Lyric could do about it. The jacket was uncomfortable, and while overall the uniform was a little out of her comfort zone, her parents refused to let her take the easy way out and not wear the uniform. They both insisted on it the moment she woke up that morning to get dressed. Her mother even, for the first time since she was a little girl, did her hair. A neat white ribbon tied against the back of her head, it was a nice gesture.

"So you actually believe this soulmate thing?" Her father finally spoke as they neared the school, the collection of foreign and expensive cars making their old Honda stick out like a sore thumb.

"Well...I suppose I do," Lyric mumbled as her father parked the car. "It's not the worst thing to believe in right?"

"Just don't get your hopes up," He replied, looking back at her through the rear-view mirror. Her mother furrowed her brows and reached over to smack his chest.

"What's your problem?"

"No no...it's okay mom, he...he probably has a point. Just open the trunk please." Lyric climbed out of the car quickly, grabbing her jacket as she did. Once she was out of the car, Lyric took a deep breath before walking around to the back to grab her bags. The large suitcase, and her two other bags, she made sure all the bags were secure before moving to leave. She gave her parents a wave, before focusing on the school. It was...the nicest building she had ever seen, fancier than anything in her hometown or any place she had ever visited. It was hard to wrap her head around the fact this is where she would be living for the next year but as nervous as it made her, Lyric was looking forward to this. With a deep breath, Lyric started heading to the gate. But just as she entered, a woman stopped her.

"Name please."

"Oh umm, Lyric Snow." The woman started flipping through her papers, looking for Lyric's name. After a minute two, she nodded, handing her a key and pointing to the girls' dorms. Lyric nodded, thanking the woman for her help as she walked off to go and find her room. The number was on the key of course, so it wouldn't take her long to find it. As she walked through the dorms, it wasn't hard to notice that some of the other girls had already started making themselves at home, which made Lyric wonder if she was late. But that wouldn't make sense really, at least not now. Anyway, Lyric found her room after a few minutes and walked in. It was an empty room for the most part, which lead Lyric to believe that she didn't have a roommate. At least for now. With a sigh, she slipped the bags off her shoulders and sat the suitcase down, Lyric sat on what she was claiming as her bed. It wouldn't take her long to unpack but Lyric just wanted to sit there for a few minutes.

Trinity & Jin
The morning was bright and crisp, a typically perfect day to start school. Just like every first day at Machester Academy, it would appear that nothing could go wrong on the grounds of this glimmering school. Behind the boys' dormitory, a gentle breeze swept passed a pair tucked away beneath one of the large oak trees. A cloud of smoke was dragged with it, disappearing among the weeping limbs that shrouded the boy and girl. The young man pushed away from the wall, stepping in front of female's view. She eyed him warily. He smiled brightly, flicking some ashes of his cigarette into the wind.

"So, you planning on trying to find someone this year?"

His question was received with an eye roll as she glanced away, effectively cutting off the conversation before it could continue. Taking another pull off her own Marlboro, she stared across the expanse of the campus grounds. Not letting that discourage him, he slid back into her line of sight, leaning back against the sturdy brick.

"Didn't your parents tell you it's rude not to read lips when someone is talking to you?" He joked amiably, giving her a knowing look. She scoffed, letting her hand fall to rest on her bent knee.

"I'm here to bum a cigarette, not discuss my dead love life," she grumbled, frowning at the boy.

"Yeah, which will all be gone if you don't get your own stash soon, by the way. So, humor the man supplying your goods. What's the word on the soulmate?"

The young blonde sighed, turning to look away again as she took another drag, "Well, the summer did not change my mind. I'm still positive I won't find one. Just waiting for my vision to go next. At least then I won't be forced to lipread all the nonsense you spill," she snipped back, glancing at him with a sarcastic smile brightening her features. He mocked offense, putting a hand to his chest. She snorted and rolled her eyes once more at his antics. When her gaze landed back on him, though, his expression had grown serious.

"For your sake, I hope this is your year, Trin."

Trinity paused, growing awkward with the sentiment. She nodded slowly, and shared a tight lipped smile, "You too, Jin." She punctuated the finality of her sentence with the snuffing out of her cigarette on the brick between them, before pushing away from the building.

"Thanks for this," she said, holding the bud up for him to see before pocketing it and nodding her farewell. He returned the gesture, watching her go until she had disappeared around the corner. He stayed out there in the silence, watching the field for a few minutes more as he finished the last of his cigarette. He and Trinity had both arrived around the same time yesterday. Her earliness due to overeager parentals, and his was to escape his own parent. It had worked out, he supposed, given that he was among the few that Trinity would actually bother speaking to. Her pessimism had not lightened over the warm summer months, so it had seemed.

Once he had finished his Marlboro, he too pocketed the evidence and began to make his way around the dormitory. He had not bothered to unpack, having settled for throwing his luggage into the closet and passing out when it suited him. He supposed he should make an attempt to unpack if only to be courteous to his new roommate. This would be the first time sharing a dorm, as this was his first full year at Manchester. His mother had enrolled him at the very end of his junior year, thus he had been neglected the whole experience at Manchester. He didn't mind either way, but it would be nice to not see his mom for a while. Avoiding her all summer had been a hassle.

The walk up to his dorm room was uneventful save for him seeking out a receptacle to privately toss the remainder of his cigarette. There were plenty of students milling around, catching up with friends, loitering in the halls, or dragging belongings to their new rooms. He greeted any familiar face he passed, and even helped one poor soul carry a cumbersome load down to their door before reaching his own. He pulled his key from his pocket, prepared to use it on the door. But when he went to turn it, he found the door already open. So the roommate had arrived! He removed the cool metal from the slot and entered, excited to meet who he would be hanging out with for the rest of the year.

----------​
Trinity found the way to the girls' dorm a nightmare. Manchester was home for the better part of the year to a unique sort, many of which were not even human. She could easily say few came from her own reality, and while that was a relief of its own, she couldn't say she enjoyed the alternative. Magic and insanity often ensued on the first day of school. She did her best to avoid the mayhem, as she saw it, by weaving in and out of large crowds and avoiding them when possible. By the time she had gotten to her room, the irritation was evident in her face. The nicotine hit had done little to soothe her nerves, and she was still very much on edge. She would also have a new roommate this year, both a blessing and a curse. As she entered her dorm, she sent out a prayer that this one would be less intrusive.

Her dorm was half empty still to her relief, her side of the room minimally decorated. The bed she'd claimed was adorned with an enormous fluffy blanket, her desk neatly organized to hold all her art and school supplies. Aside from a few photos of her family and a pour paint piece above her headboard, her space stressed simplicity.

Sighing, she slipped the cigarette bud from her jean pocket and discarded it in the empty trash can by her desk before strolling passed to her bed. She proceeded to flop down onto the plush blanket, undoing her jeans as her body settled into the mattress. It was still early and she was already drained. The first day was always rough, she supposed.

( Kiri1109 Kiri1109 vampykitty vampykitty openings for Jasper and Saia)

MOOD:
A Bit Mad yet Understandable

INTERACTIONS:
Viola

MENTIONS:
Kiri1109 Kiri1109

Leah Colt-Vettel

Leah turned around a second when Viola asked her that she knows that it is common decency and all but she can count on her to at least give her warning if she can plan on having guests over, so if need be she can prepare to go to the library or into town so she is out of her hair thinking of it as a bit rude to her. She scoffed a bit about Viola’s talk about very common decency because she didn’t like to have sometimes having decency at all but it could help her on her head right now before she could finished setting up her shoes and putting the bags under her own bed then looked at Viola sitting down at her own bed, “I mean I can be a bit short-tempered y’know, yet it could led me sometimes into trouble. But that common decency thing you said actually made me think about decisions in my head and a bit rude too, so it could be fine for me for now.”

She replied looking around the dorm a bit and would stand up before she was about to walk forward towards the dorm because she was about to check out the rest of the campus because she had never seen the rest of the campus’ areas at all except the main gate, the registration hall, and the dorms so it could be a quite busy day for her first day at Manchester but turns around to Viola, “Wanna check out the rest of the campus??”

She asked Viola if she could follow her along without a tourist guide at all, so it could be a quite disastrous year if they couldn’t remember the rooms when they’re having classes. Leah would not use her headphones because she has to simply remember which rooms are the classrooms, cafeteria, and etc. While she sighs in a calmful yet relieved tone because she almost had Viola annoyed by her short-temper so it was a sign of relief.

Saiara Valentine

The first day had approached, Saia was in a car with her mother and father. The song playing from her headphones was just enough to disassociate from her surroundings, she forced a big smile on her face just for her parents. She could hear them talking about what her life would be there until she interrupted. “It’s not going to be fun. I don’t know why you can’t understand that. I love you and all but me meeting my soulmate isn’t going to change me, they aren’t going to bring out “the real me” so I encourage you to give up.” She lied, she hoped that at least one person would try to actually get to know her but the circumstances were low. She looked out the window, noticing the beautiful school.

“We’re here.” Her father said as he opened the car door and let her out of the car. She hugged him and smiled at her mother. “I’ll miss you.” She said as she walked through the gates, her smile fading to a resting bitch face. She looked at the large rose bushes and quietly moved towards them. She pulled out a blood bag and started drinking it, making sure that nobody saw. She quickly put it away and wiped the remaining blood surrounding around her lips giving her dark red lips almost blood red. She started walking towards the dorms, obviously getting bored of walking so slow she speeded into the dormitories. Just stopping, at her door she opened it and looked at the girl. She had dark brown hair, with dark blue eyes. Saia looked at the cigarette bud in the garbage and grunted. She kept her distance towards the girl but faced towards her. “Let’s have a heart to heart talk about our boundaries since we’re roommates right? Don’t smoke, don’t interrupt me. No unnecessary talking, don’t touch me, don’t even look at me. Just because we’re roommates doesn’t mean we have to interact with each other, right? You understand, I’m sure you do!” She faked a little smile and started setting up her things. “Also, keep the room organized. Thanks.” She said sarcastically. (Her outfit)

PaperGhosts PaperGhosts

Jasper Whittaker | 16 | Male | Pan + Poly | Adeline Harper (blue) | PaperGhosts PaperGhosts
(ooc; gonna give you options to respond to, you can choose one ehehe)
The black cat with cream-colored feet watched the male come in, tail flicking. It was typical of the male to lie in wait and see what his Roommate would do before he'd actually show them he was their roommate. The cat was fond of pulling small pranks on others and his new roomie here was not exempt from any of it. Yellow eyes followed his roommate's movement, waiting to see his reaction to not finding a person but instead finding this cat. He offered a meow, his meow was deeper to signify him being a 'tom' but didn't betray the fact he wasn't.. well, not a typical cat. Jasper got up, stretching himself out before sitting properly, tail swishing behind him.

Should Jin try to pet him, Jasper will allow it not saying anything but (on the inside) laughing. He'd wait for the male to either turn around to begin unpacking or to at least take his eyes off him before he'd greet him, "So, you're my new roommate, eh?" The cat barely containing his amusement as he spoke. Ears twitching. He'd remain still however should Jin look around in the event he didn't realize the cat had spoken, after all who makes that jump? And only when he looked at him directly would he go, "The names Salem.. Least in this form."He would introduce with a twitch of his ear before hoping down off the bed, and shifting as he did. A swirl of light purple smoke later and the male would be stood in his secondary form, the form that he used to interact with humans most. "The actual name i go by however is Jasper, Jasper Whittaker."He'd fully introduced himself, offering an amused grin. Cat ears stood on his head, the subtle twitching, and slight tint to the inner part being the only clue they weren't fake. A tail flicked behind him which is all black in color. he raised a hand pushing some of his hair out of his face. Most of his hair (and those soft looking cat ears) were black, while some of his hair was a light cream color that almost looked blonde.

The black cat with cream-colored feet watched the male come in, tail flicking. It was typical of the male to lie in wait and see what his Roommate would do before he'd actually show them he was their roommate. The cat was fond of pulling small pranks on others and his new roomie here was not exempt from any of it. Yellow eyes followed his roommate's movement, waiting to see his reaction to not finding a person but instead finding this cat. He offered a meow, his meow was deeper to signify him being a 'tom' but didn't betray the fact he wasn't.. well, not a typical cat. Jasper got up, stretching himself out before sitting properly, tail swishing behind him.

Should Jin mention him but not approach, Jasper will tsk to himself, before a new plan pops in- Speak. "You must be my new roommate.. You'll find i'm called Salem."He says, waiting for him to look around for the source, before adding, "Over here. Ah, i suppose it'd help a little if i.."He'd shift where he sat an amused grin offered to Jin, "Did that. You can pick which you call me, but i'm known as Jasper Whittaker in this form."He says, chuckling. "Hope i didn't scare you."He mutters though with the look, it was clear he hoped he had. "So, who might you be?" He asked, studying his roommate a little. Black hair and a general bad-boy vibe. Jasper would gladly admit it, he was certainly appealing.

As soon as Jin entered, the cat looked toward him. He'd get up, meowing at him. To him, it was a greeting, but to Jin? It was simply a meow of a cat. His meow was deeper, giving indication he was a male, but had nothing odd about it to show he was not a typical cat. After a moment, Jasper cleared his throat, "So, you're my roommate..?" He questions, waiting a moment before continuing, "I'm Jasper Whittaker, you can call me Salem at current though."He introduces himself, twitching an ear in a way that almost seemed like a greeting. He had made sure to speak while the male was still in the process of entering the dorm. "I wasn't sure when you'd come, figured i'd have some time to myself - no offence - before that. Nonetheless," Jasper leapt off the bed, landing on his paws and then shifting out. He turns to Jin, "It's nice to make your acquaintance."He says, offering a cheshire smile at the male. He was pleased, and without a doubt, depending on the reaction he got, he'd likely end up laughing or just pout (because it didn't pan out as he hoped).

Viola Brock | 17 | Female | Ace + Biromantic| No Soulmate ATM | AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
Viola offered a hum. "I see. Good to know."She says, nodding curtly. Viola was silent as she considered what to do now. She wasn't about to go walking into town just yet since she didn't really need to, she wasn't going to stay in her room however either. Maybe a walk at her own pace around the cam- She paused when Leah asked her about it touring the campus. She wasn't really sure about it. After all, Viola was in Seer classes - much to her dismay - and thus wasn't allowed to show the location of the classrooms off to those that weren't seers - which she also wasn't sure this girl was a seer or not and if she asked that'd do one thing Viola didn't want, possibly reveal she was a seer. Viola also wanted to move at her own pace, a nice calming walk where she could potentially text her mom about Leah (nice things only of course) and send pictures of the school. "I actually think i'll just take a tour around the school by myself and then see if i can sit in the Library for a bit. I might need some more books to read during free periods or after classes after all." She says, and then hums. "I also remembered that there was a paper set out everyday on the desk outside the Headmistress's office. It's a Menu of what they will be offering each day for meals, snacks and beverages." She says, thinking back to her mother talking about how her niece attended Manchester and how they handed out menus to students so they could have an idea on what's being offered for meals and what-not.

• filler

Erika had been focused on hanging and folding her clothes into her closet. Her grandma had bought her a couple extra storage things for her room; which inclused a shoe rack for outside her closer door and two foldable cubby like things that were a perfect fit for the closet. She turned to glance at Laelia, thinking she was speaking to her, and watched her as the moss changed and grew healthier, "That's seriously the second coolest thing ever, the first is still your tree," she smiled and kept putting her clothes and things away before hanging a few pictures of her grandparents and old ones of her parents with some sticky tac. She carefully listened to what Laelia was saying, wanting to make sure she could learn about her roommate quickly. "I've always wondered about my soulmate," she admitted, "My grandparents used to tell me stories of my mom and dad and how they found each other," she smiled lightly. She never found it hard to talk about her parents. Since she was so young, she just didn't feel as upset-of course she wished it didn't happen, but you can't exactly miss someone you don't really remember. "I'd love to look around! I've heard the library is pretty great too! But then again, my town had a super small one, so I'm sure any library would look amazing," she laughed. She quickly put away the rest of her things and slid her suitecase and dufflebag under the bed before leaving with Laelia and looking around to make sure she got a good view of the campus. "If there's time, would you also want to go into town? I'm a bit obsessed with coffee, so I'd like to at least fine a good coffee shop or bakery that I'd like." Erika was really glad that they both seemed to get along so well right off the bat. She really hoped that they'd continue to hit it off and felt that they'd easily become great friends.

Erika King

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back