• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mallow's Open Requests

eyeslikespikes

Neon Tears
I will add on to these later. Please let me know if you're interested in any of the plots and we can discuss making a proper thread :ghostv:

X is an actress trying to break out from the community theater and get onto TV. She’s having difficulty because of a video of her in high school that went viral. In high school her friends filmed her doing a silly dance and posted it to YouTube. A few months later someone else made a remix complete with a super catchy song and suddenly she was an online celebrity. X is trying to get passed that now that she is older, but every time she tries to attend an audition one of the people notices her face and asks her to do the dance. Eventually her friends talk her into going to Vid Con to take advantage of some of her fame and start a new YouTube channel. While she’s there she meets Y, the person who remixed her original video. Based on the movie Internet Famous. Can be F/M, F/F, or M/M. I would preferably like to play X.

Break-ups hurt, but they're a part of life and eventually you get over them. Until your ex steals one of your songs and gets famous overnight... College sweethearts X & Y break up shortly after graduating. Both have aspirations to break out into the music scene, but only one of them actually ends up leaving town in order to pursue their dreams. Occasionally word gets back that Y is touring the music festival circuit, but it's nothing to bat an eye at. One day X turns on the radio and hears Y's newest song -- a song that the both of them co-wrote when they were still dating. Not long after X receives a phone call - and a dinner invitation! - from Y. Y is going to be in town promoting their single and wants to catch up for old times sake. F/M, F/F, M/M. I would preferably like to play X.

X is a young witch in training who has recently inherited not only her grandmother’s spell book, but her familiar as well. After a spell gone wrong X accidentally turns her familiar from a cat into a human! Unimpressed with X’s clumsy handling of magic, Y steals her spell book and makes off into the night. The chase is on as X tries to catch up to Y, getting into all kinds of trouble along the way. Will Y relent and give up X’s rightful inheritance? And is it possible that Y might even grow fond of X? F/M, F/F, or M/M. I would preferably like to play X.

X is participating in the annual Purge. They find Y stranded on the streets and think that they have found their ideal victim. Y is a freedom fighter who is trying to stop the Purge and has no problem with killing one of the privileged who "celebrate" the Purge. Let the battle of wits begin. Can be F/M or M/M. I would preferably like to play X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back