• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Malibu Mansion

Layla

The girl had awakened next to a sleeping TJ on the floor. She felt warm tears roll down her cheeks as the girl picked herself up and silently walked over to her bedroom dresser and removed a tee-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. She slipped them on unconsciously as the horrific visions flooded her mind . She wanted to scream out bloody murder but knew her voice was hoarse. She opened the door to her balcony and sat down in the corner attempting to make a decision. Whether she would live on or if she would jump. The rain poured down on her but the girl didn't care. She doubted that anyone could see her through the glass doors anyway for her curtain blocked her view from the inside. She wonder if she died would her pain truly end or would she be sent to the depths of hell to suffer for all eternity. Her mind was clouded with so many thoughts but the thing that ended it all was when she managed to whisper,

"Day after day hell has chased after me and has devoured my soul but they have yet to crush my heart, the demons to hell continue to chase after me, a child of god. I understand my holy father wants me to learn but I'm close to my breaking point when will he end all of this suffering and abuse, when will the devil stop seeking for me to follow his commands. The day of tomorrow may just be another hell driven day but I must keep going until I see the golden gates. The my past life must've been filled with sin for me to suffer day after day, as it takes a toll upon my life, simply stealing away my light. I am an angel yes in deed, a child of god sent here as a gift to learn the hardships of staying pure. My wings have been torn time after time, I wonder if I will still be able to fly?... The devil is calling out my name hoping to possess me to live my life in vain for him to gain more of gods children and force them to suffer for all of infinitey. Between life and death I know the difference, if you live until god feels he must take you home you will be in peace and bliss, no more waking up at night screaming and crying out due to a horrid past you've had, but if you take the dark road out of this life then the suffering will continue never ending for all time. Which shall I choose, the path that shall take me home or the one that leads me into the woods?"

She made her decision at last but stayed out in the rain hoping to see her savior Jesus come down from above to save her from the pain and misery now rather than later for if this were to happen again the girl wouldn't know what to do. The girl brought her knees to her chest and hugged them as she rested her forehead on top of them and cried.

((I agree it does feel a bit awkward but at the same time it adds more of a dramatic sequence to the Rp and it allows others to wonder what will happen next.)

Veronica hadn't gone to the toilet today and her 2 hours at the pool was unplanned. She noticed the cameras next to the front door and said "Very funny but could you please let me in? I'm cold and i would prefer not to stand out here in my wet clothes." She tried to open the door but it was still locked. "Please." She tried again and had no success. She was shivering and could feel the pressure building. She tried to think of dry things to help her to avoid peeing herself but the rain continued to hit her and it just made it worse.

Sadly, a minute later, she felt something warm trickling down her leg and she ran away from the door and into the garden of the mansion to try to give herself some privacy, "Nice one, Veronica, you poop yourself on national tv and now you've wet yourself. What's next?" She muttered to herself whilst running through the garden. Her accident did warm her up slightly but it caused her to blush. She continued to run but she slipped and fell face forward into the mud with a soft splat. Her entire front side was covered in mud. "Just great." She tried to get up but lacked any grip and within 3 minutes, she was covered in mud. "Oh great, i'm wet, i stink and i'm covered in filth. Why did i agree to be on this?" She ended up crawling through the mud and didn't realise that she had just stumbled through an area that was being developed for some new plants. The producers were always adding things to the gardens and had hired a gardener to plant some new flowers over night.

She was getting very cold by the time she reached the pool again and ran to the door but she had forgotten that the area around it was very slippy. She slipped and fell into the pool again. She felt pain in her back and sank to the bottom of the pool. She swam up to the surface and sighed for she knew how long it would take her to get out this time. She knew she would have no grip as a result of the state she was in. The pool cover started to slide out and she gasped. "Nonononononono!" She started to panic as it covered the pool and a minute later, she was trapped in the pool but was this something the producers did or was it a delayed reaction to the rain?

Kaya grinned and said "Thank you." She kissed Alex's cheek and squeezed it. She was a but confused when she said grandson, not granddaughter, for both were possible. She decided to ignore it.

(guys, please don't do anything to get Veronica out of the pool as i feel Brooke should be the one to help her as it gives Keria a chance to get back into the RP. )

(Done)

"Oh boy, the one thing I feared the most."Alex said with an embarrassed look as he playfully tried to bat Kaya of him."Well, gotta happen sometime best get it out early."

"Oh come on, mothers duty to embarrass her son especially to his girlfriend." Nitsa said a slight returning in her face as she indicated for them to follow her to the living room. She sat on a couch with a coffee table in front of I filled with various photographs. She took one of the pictures and handed it to Kaya."Our first family photo in America just when we got of the airplane on our first day. As you can guess the little one I am carrying is Alexi here."

She grinned. "Hah! Aww Alex you were such a chubby little baby." She giggled and said "You were so adorable." Kaya smiled even wider and said "You were so little!"

Brooklyn

Brooke walked back into the house. She was gone for maybe a month now. She was out in New York filming a movie. They took a break, so it gave her a chance to come back. Here, her schedule is again booked with photoshoots and concerts. It was hard to keep track of the days that go by. She missed being in California. The days of being a celebrity wasn't as exciting as you would think. She was sometimes sad and gloomy. It was sad to see the rain outside, but she would surf anyway.

Brooke grabbed her purple and pink surfboard and walked through the class sliding door. She ran out into the rain in her blue rash guard. She then saw something in the pool. "What the hell?" Brooke asked peering into the pool.

Brooke then peered inside seeing a resident of the mansion. Veronica? Was that her name? She almost forgot. They haven't encountered each other a lot. Brooke dove into the pool and grabbed Veronica's hand, trying to guide her to the edge of the pool.

"I "were" so adorable?" He asked Kaya with a raised eyebrow though his joke was joking."Of course I was little. I was what 2-3 months old, ma?"

"Just passed your second months."She replied before turning to Kaya."Such a...How you say..Mammas boy! For first few months he would let no one pick him up but me, he used to cry when I put him down or his father tried to pick him up. Dad thought his own son had rejected him."

"Manna!"

Kaya started laughing. She giggled and said "Aww Alex, you didn't like your daddy?" She held his hand and patted it. "It's ok." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Veronica hit the cover with her palms to try to get the attention of someone whilst trying desperately to keep her nose above the water. There was very little room under the cover and she kept going under as a result of her panicing. She heard someone near by and hit the cover harder to gain their attention. The next thing she knew, a woman dived into the pool and through the cover of it. The woman created a small hole and grabbed Veronica's hand but just as Brook held her hand, the pool cover started to uncover the pool and within a minute, the pool was exposed to the rain.

She gasped for air after being guided to the edge of the pool and was thankful that she had been saved. Mud was still clinging to her and despite taking an unplanned dip in the pool, she was still covered in it.

"Well, we did get close eventually when I got to my toddler years and beyond." He explained before chucking."Almost as he used to steal food from my plate until I was in my teens."

"He was teasing. He always said your food was nicer even if we ate the same thing."She added returning the chuckle."How about yours Kaya? Tell me abit about you?"

She grinned and then sighed. "Oh gosh." She sighed again and said "Well I was born in Texas, if you can't tell by my accent." She didn't want to go into a long account of the beatings she had endured, so she would just summarize that part. "I lived on a farm and rode horses my whole life. When I was three I was in a car accident and my throat got hurt, I couldn't speak for six years. My dad started abusing me…so I kinda yelled at him once I could speak, he killed himself, and then my mother killed my sister and brother and almost me but I was rescued and brought to a foster home." She let out a long sigh and said "But I'm better now, especially since your son came into my life." She grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Oh...Did you now..."She said awkwardly not knowing what to say to a story like that." Well, no chance of anything happening like that in our family. We are close nit family."

"No problem, i asked didn't I?"Nitsa said with a kind smile."I know its not the same but i had issues with my own family. My parents weren't happy with my choice of husband."

"She was arranged to married to someone else."Alex added."She was disowned because of it."

"Thanks for that."She said clearly showing she didn't want that much detail of her past to be revealed.

"Sorry."

Kaya said "I'm sorry to hear that." She then smacked Alex's shoulder and said "You are a big blabber mouth." She teased him by drawinng close to his lips and pulling back. She then pecked him on the lips.

Brooklyn

Brooke brought Veronica to the edge of the pool. Half the pool still had the blue covering over it. Brooke sat on the steps of the pool exhausted. She pulled Veronica up onto the steps with her. She looked filthy and extremely tired. Then a bunch of questions exploded from her mouth.

"Woah, how'd you get so muddy?" Brooke asked.

Brooke then realized how rude it sounded. She didn't mean for it to come out like that. That also shouldn't have been her first comment.

"I mean, are you ok? How'd you get into the pool?" these questions flew out of Brooke's mouth.

She shouldn't have been so nosy. She decided to let her say what she needed to say.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm........ shocked. How did you get out here in the rain?"

Veronica hugged Brooke after the woman helped her to the steps whilst feeling very cold. "I slipped in the mud and slipped into here then the pool cover closed." She was shaking a lot as a result of how cold she was and proceeded to tell Brooke what had happened. She was blushing by the end of her story. She hugged Brooke again for saving her and unknownst to her, the doors were unlocked now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back