• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Malibu Mansion

He gave a wierded out look when Kaya did her dance before deciding just to laugh it off as one of her jokes. He followed Kaya when TJ arrived."Good to see, we are not alone in the house. The house is just too big for three people."

(I'm assuming it's still late at night)

Veronica walked back stairs after leaving the love birds alone. She went to make sure everything was tidy and was feeling tired but saw someone jump into the pool as she went to walk up the stairs. She walked out to the pool and saw a boy in his underwear swimming before hearing kaya and Alex.

She smiled at him and said "I don't think we've met yet. I'm Veronica, the new girl and probably now know as the girl who pooped herself on national TV." She let out a small chuckle and blushed at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
(i though it was morning.)

"Look, it's fine if you want to catch with Tj."Alex offered to Kaya trying to sound neutral to the idea."We can have the introduction another time."

(no-one went to sleep and this may be better if we continue it late a night as TJ could have literally just returned to the mansion after filming an episode. :) )

She smiled and said "I want to go with you Alex." She took his hand and practically dragged him to her truck. "You are not talking me out of this one."

"Ow darn, i was so close getting rid of you. I guess i will manage." He said jokingly allowing himself to be dragged. When the reached the truck he took control, taking hold of her in his mind and kissed her passionately."Thanks, i could barely manage going without you."

She smiled and said "You're welcome." She got in the passenger side and sighed. Now it was more obvious she was pregnant and she was a bit nervous.

He sat in the driver seat and started the truck, he took a moment to remember his driving before stepping on the accelerator to go. Eventually they reached a red light and he looked over at Kaya seemingly troubled."You ok?"

Veronica realised it was morning and was tired due to how late she went to bed last night. She was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday and waved goodbye to the lovebirds before removing her socks. She sat down on the edge of the pool after rolling up the legs of her pants whilst waiting for the boy to respond.

(I'm assuming we're going with morning now. :) )

"I don't know, normally she will notice a thing like this like a shot but this are not normal circumstances."He said taking holding her hand back until he needed to work the clutch."It like to think she will be happy with news though not show it out of grief."

"Oh, hello then. I'm TJ!". TJ shook Veronica's hand, and she walked off. TJ thought alot his growing relationship with Layla, that suddenly just stopped. There were some things that happened off screen that changed alot of the things in the mansions atmosphere. He sighed and grabbed a bottle of champagne. He took a few gulps and slammed it down on the countertop lightly. He remained silent for a few moments.

Layla

The blue eyed girl had finally emerged from her room after being in there for several days, she only came out to clean herself and change her clothes then quietly disappeared again not that anyone probably noticed, her blue eyes were duller than before as she walked downstairs to get a bottle of water. She hadn't eaten a thing since she had her mind set on finishing her new book of quotations. She was finally done at last and was quite glad her starving period was over. She had her straight black hair still neat and tidy pulled back into a ponytail and the girl simply seem and was drained. She opened the fridge and took her water before glancing over at TJ feeling a bit angry. She ignored him and waved a quiet hello to Veronica before slipping on a pair of sneakers and deciding to go for a stroll. She needed a release from not only work but from the things that occurred between her and TJ.

Tommy

Tommy looked at Layla, as he hadn't spoken to her over a week now. As said before, alot of things have happened off screen just as much as on screen. He ignored her as well, and continued drinking his champagne and watching the television.  
(100 pages!!! Yay!!!!! xD )

Warning: Mature themes may be mentioned such as the following-

*cursing

*traumatic situations

- If you are ok with the list above please post ok in bold red letters Thank you.

Ok.

OK

Veronica shook TJ's hand whilst smiling. "Nice to meet you. I'm Veronica." She remained at the pool after he walked off. "Hope it stays like this." She commented due to the weather being very sunny.

OK

"Its going to be fine."He said getting out of the car. He led her into the second floor of an old apartment building which blurred the line between apartment and a tenement. He opened the door to one of the houses and entered before calling out.

"I 'm back back, manna!"

"Posi ora na se perimeno. Mou ipes pos tha eisona exo mono yia deka...(How long must i wait for you. You told me you were only going out for 10...)" Alex's mother said walking out of the kitchen. She was a thin middle aged women dressed in what would be considered young for her age in black pants and black shirt, she kept a neutral look but the fact she had cried recently was vented in her eyes. She was about to approuch Alex for a hug before pausing and looking at Kaya."You did say we were going to have guests either." She continued her accent thick as she spoke and forced a smile.

Kaya felt like she shouldn't have come after all. She was starting to regret coming or even suggesting it. She didn't say anything and just looked down. She didn't know what to say. She took Alex's hand tightly and squeezed it.

"Ela mana, you should know Kaya by now."Alex said and sensing Kaya discomfort putting his around Kaya as if to try to prevent her from running a way,

"Of course i do, thanks to the cameras i know her as much as you do. Though the cameras do add 10 pounds that what confused me for second."She said a small smirk in her face, as she took Kaya in her arms and gave her a kiss on both cheeks." Of course you are welcome here."

Kaya blushed when she said that and felt even more uncomfortable but relaxed when Alex's mother hugged her. "Nice to meet you!" she said softly. She still was a bit nervous.

"Likewise, though i had more chance to get to you then you have of me. Though sorry for my current state, i am normally a better hostess."She said as she let go of kaya, she glance quickly down at Kaya belly before turning her attention back to Alex."Eeh, pote na sas patrepso?" (Soo, when i am gonna marry you two?)

"Manna! Ligo norris yia tatio...Tatia sisitisi!(A bit soon for such a.. such a discussion.)"Alex said getting flustered and become nervous hiself.

"Ti norris? Getta tin kaimeni, argissa me poli.(what early? Look at the poor dear, we're late more like.)"She replied.

"Mana, katalaveni merika. Asto yia ali fora!" (Mum, she knows abit of what your saying! Drop it for now!) Alex tried to stop his mother conntinuing quickly glancing at Kaya for her reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back