• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Malibu Mansion

(Morning everyone Srry I haven't been on lately I've been busy cleaning my apartment, creating new artwork then getting someone to do me a favor and pick up my artwork and send it out to the buyer since I refuse to leave my house until Ebolas gone. I also heard that the outbreak occurred 20-30 yrs ago and I read a few articles about it, but after reading those articles it makes me even more scared to take even a step out my apartment. Yes I'm a germophobic but I think it's quite necessary at this point.)

(Maybe so but one thing for sure my professors don't mind and they email me their lesson plan and what not so I can keep up with my classes, plus this way I can ensure that my health will remain in quality condition. (^v^))

((Omg omg omg! Did you find any universities you like! Or do u already know what university your gonna go to?))

((Aw that's sweet. My mom couldn't wait to get rid of me, she had my bags packed 2 months before me and my ex moved out of state together. ( -_- ;) Be glad u have a parent who loves you that much, but I hope you choose an amazing university! And additionally I'm gonna give you some words of advice, I think that leaving home and going out of state will be the best choice for you to learn how to be an independent person. Yeah you can do the same if your in state but the main thing is that you gotta go to a place you want to be you know what I'm saying. If you don't think you'll like attending any in state universities and you really want to leave the nest then spread your wings and just go. That's all the advice I can give you since I myself haven't finished learning yet but I truthfully hope and will wish the best for u nooby. (^v^)))

(My only excuse is that awaited for thing to progress in the mansion before reply then i lost track on the notification.

Also to throw my two cents worth on uni discussion: Gotta agree with BlackRose, going on your own in uni is better for you on the long run and eventually you find that you prefer it over living at home due to the overall freedom. However to each their own, you gotta go with a uni that is best for what you want to do (and of course within your means). You never now, @noobysubstance14 maybe your mother will come around eventually to the idea if you do want to go out of state. )

TJ

TJ awoke to being naked on the floor and quickly put his underwear and pants on. He wondered what was going on. He couldn't remember a damn thing about what was going on. He walked out the closet still confused. He saw Layla sitting outside in the rain on the balcony. He immediately ran over to her. "Layla! Are you okay? What happened?". TJ seriously was so drunk that he couldn't remember anything before he fell asleep.

Layla

Her body shivered as the cold rain plopped against her skin, hair, and clothing drenching her once more as tears continued to rush down her face as she hugged her knees closer to her curling herself up into a ball. The sound of TJ's voice sent fears electric currents throughout her body. Her head shot up as her blue eyes became dilated as the hoods of her eyes opened and she began to shake involuntarily. 'No' she sobbed as she saw TJ's face she began to scoot herself away vivid memories of her father and what occurred earlier played tricks on her eyes creating hallucinations mixing the memories into the present. 'No' she whispered for her throat hurt and was still sore and raspy as she continued to move herself into the corner of the balcony. As he took a step towards her that was all she needed to break.

"N-NOOOO!!!"

She screamed as she clenched her Raven colored hair that was closest to her scalp as she looked down sobbing and crying frightened and fearing for her life.

"Why?"

She whispered between sobs as her mind continued to toy with her the devil pushing her further and further towards the edge making her want to alter her decision. How much longer must she suffer? Is what she always wished to know, she thought that maybe after moving away it was all over, but no. Now she can't determine even if this is all just a dream, a lie she's been living upon or truly the cold hard reality she's dealt with since day one. Her throat finally gave way and no matter what more she wished to say no words would come she lost her voice to fear when the only one she should fear is god. But after what she's been through no one would blame her for fearing more than only the man above...

Thanks for saying that. Its a family thing again, but I will say that my grandfather's death a little while ago had quite a bit to do with it. But things are finally starting to settle down, so I decided to come back on for "old-times sake". :) lol

Agreed. I wanted to at least try and continue my old rps, but I may have to let some go unfortunately. I was thinking of making some new ones though, or maybe just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back