• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Malibu Mansion

Kaya did understand most of what they were saying and blushed also. "

Pára polý sýntoma ...(too soon…)" She blushed even more and got a by closer to Alex.

"Signomi..."She said earnestly at Kaya but gave Alex a dirty look. She sighed before speaking to alex."I talked to father Ignasios, he will be able to do the service on Sunday. We just need to pick out a plot in the back of the church at some point before that."

"We can do it at some point tomorrow or the next day."He replied slightly embarashed by the previous conversion but calming down to a more serious tone.

"Good...Well..."She said meakly looking down before looking up at Kaya."Anything i can offer you? Tea? Coffee? I should have some pastries left from the other night. I remember the appetite i had when i had this one. Send his father constantly back and forth to get one thing or another i felt like...Heh..."She wimpered slightly forcing Alex to comfort her a bit."Iam fine..."

Kaya sighed softy and said "I'm alright Ma'am, but thank you for the offer. She smiled kindly at the woman. She felt bad, but a bit awkward. Would it seem strange if she just tried to comfort her? She was so unsure what to do.

Layla

The blue eyed girl continued her stroll all the way down to the beach. She observed surfers with their boards and families running along the beaches shore with young children. She felt a bit refreshed from the cool sea breeze and continued to wander about only to hop in a cab and absentmindedly tell the driver to drop her of wherever he wants. Which is exactly what he did he dropped her off in Hollywood and from their the girl wandered around a bit more meeting a few celebrities along the way. She even bumped into one of the children that lived downstairs from back when the girls mother had disappeared and child services knew nothing about how she was living. Of course the person she bumped into was a child anymore, he was a talk show host at the age of 23. He chattered on as Layla listened and stated a few things every once in a while. After their conversation was over the man offered to drive her back so Layla accepted. And back to Malibu she went. He dropped her off by the beach since she didn't feel like going home just yet afterall she had only been out for 2 hours and the traffic was light still. So she walked down to the beach and sat beneath a palm tree only to drift off to sleep. 20 minutes later the girl jolted awake as the sky let out it's roar and water came pouring down from the sky. The girl jogged off the beach and once her feet hit the pavement her shoes continued to pound against it as the girl picked up speed and dashed wherever her feet would take her. She arrived home 30 minutes later while the storm was still raging on after she and ran around in complete circles. When she opened the front door the girl was completely drenched and ran upstairs to the restroom to dry herself off and place her wet clothing in the hamper. After removing her wet clothes the girl wrapped her towel around her to avoid exposing herself and snuck back into her room. She closed the door behind her but forgot to lock it since she was focused on warming herself up. She closed the curtains of the balcony and turned on her bedroom light before draping a extra shirt over the camera in her bedroom. Then she went on to rummage through her clothes in search of a sweater.

"Please, no ma'am makes me feel old. Call me by my nickname: Nitsa." She said gently pushing her son of her."You earned that right."

"Oh right, you see kaya. Mum's name is Eleni and a nickname for that is Enenitsa."Alex thought he explained, smiling at kaya knowing that for his mother was high praise." We took it a step further and friends and family call her Nitsa."

Veronica waved at Layla whilst resting her feet and spent the next 2 hours there. She got caught in the sudden downpour and stood up. She went to walk into the mansion but slipped and fell backwards into the pool with a loud splash. She was drenched to her skin within seconds and climbed out of the pool but fell into it again. Sadly, she kept falling back into it as a result of how wet the floor around the pool was and it took her 20 minutes to stop falling in. She walked up to the back door only to discover it was locked and took a long walk around the mansion to the front door. It was also locked. She pressed the doorbell and was starting to shiver as a result of how long she had been out in the storm and the repeated dunkings in the pool.

(Brace yourselves!!! Oh, and I also have to ask that nobody else interfere with this scene, as it has been talked about between me and @BlackRose . :) )

TJ sighed as he thought about what happened between him and Layla. She never slept with him, because TJ was even more afraid of doing it with her than she was of doing him. He sat on the couch and continued to watch TV. He kept drinking until he had drunken at least 5 bottles of champagne and wine, more than enough to get the average person drunk. Alot more... TJ quietly followed Layla upstairs, but stopped and hid behind the wall that came right after reaching the top of the stairs. After seeing her naked, it set off something in his head that he should go after her, being that he was very drunk. He walked in behind her and walked into her room. He locked the door. "Love me.... please. Just give me another chance...".

Layla

As the familiar voice filled her ears and the girl heard a click of the lock on the door the girl jerked her head over at him. Her cold blue eyes directed at him as she thought he was just fooling around,

"Come on TJ quit playing, this isn't funny I have to get dressed and I thought ."

She got up and gripped the towel as she made her way towards the door. She reached around TJ and was about to unlock the door when the strong scent of liquor filled her nostrils and fear filled her body. She felt that the best thing to do was to try and distance herself from TJ so she backed up slowly as her soft voice left her frightened body,

"T-T-TJ I think you had a bit too much to drink a-and I think you need to leave."

Her voice revealing her fear as it came out in a shaky tone, she'd been in this situation before and prayed that it would never happen again and was hoping that maybe TJ was just a good actor as her blue eyes were wide and filled with fear as her skin color began to fade away.

TJ

TJ walked towards Layla, with the wine bottle still in his hand. He wiped his nose and started to sob. "I thought you loved me! Do you or do you not love me?!?!". He glared at her in anger, but out of love at the same time.

Layla

The girl felt saddened as she watched TJ begin to sob, she was about to take a step towards him to attempt to comfort him but the tone and volume of his voice caused her to cringe. The girl clutched her towel tightly in her hand and drew in a deep breath before replying,

"TJ yes I may love you but I don't think that now is the right time for this to be happening...your frightening me..."

She managed to squeak as she looked towards the ground afraid of what she may find from looking deep within his eyes.

TJ

TJ's drunken and pointless anger only grew at the sight of her cringing. He walked closer to her and grabbed her right arm. "Oh, so I'm not good enough for you now?!?! Bitch, answer me!!!". He was enraged by the fact that she was frightened by him. He obviously didn't make it better by yelling at her.

Layla

The girl was to the point of tears and was showing emotions she hadn't shown to others in years. She managed to say in a somewhat normal volume, her voice volume that is, and stated shakily,

"I did answer you... I did.... But I never said you weren't good enough for me..."

As his grip on her arm remained tight she gasped in pain as tears escaped from her eyes.

"TJ your hurting me, please can we talk after I get dressed please..."

The raven haired girl begged.

TJ

TJ chuckled. "Oh... I'm hurting you? That's all it is?! Just a little pain???". TJ threw her on the floor roughly and laughed. TJ was never a violent person, but when he got drunk and is already mixed up in his feelings... all hell breaks loose..... "Well guess what? I haven't hurt you yet...". He knelt down and grabbed her left leg. He dragged her across the floor to the closet. TJ yelled,"Is this what you want?!?!? HUH?! Do you enjoy making me this way!?". He threw her leg to the ground. (Btw, it's a pretty big closet. Lol) The closet was pretty much soundproof, as the walls were completely insulated with rubber and Styrofoam.

(Hey, what's been happening lately? Sorry, I haven't responded lately. I'm very lost and I don't know what's happening. Could someone fill me in?) 
(By the way, I see that TJ and Layla are getting a lil' intense ;) )

Layla

The girl wasn't expecting that from TJ. Although the floors rough surface hurt that wasn't what hurt the most, it was her heart and emotions. She knew that unfortunately there was no possible way anyone could hear her, her past would catch her and drag her into the depths of hell and repeat itself again. Her hair was disarrayed as she laid on the floor and attempted to cover herself once more. She began to shake uncontrollably from fear as her emotions of love left her. The girls face became emotionless while she was scared within from the similarities between the current TJ and her father. Tears rolled down the emotionless girls eyes as she uttered to say,

"TJ I honestly think that you need to stop this and go... Please just do me that one favor..."

More silent tears rushed down her face chasing her words as she simply remained like a doll.

"Your my son girlfriend and he looks happy with it plus your giving me a grandson, not how I expected I admit, but still one none the less. Difficult not to be kind. Ehis tin euhes mou.(You got my blessing.)"She said as she made the sign of the cross at Kaya."Come, I have been look for a good picture of my husband for the funeral but I found old baby pictures of this karagiozi (loosely translates as cheeky guy)" She pointed at Alex and he made a mock look of offence.

(I'll reply later. Maybe about an hour or so... :)
(Okay, I'm back!!!!! :)
TJ

TJ sniffled. "Huh, your not getting off that easy...". TJ grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to him, until her hips were in between his feet. He straddled over top of her and flipped her over. It was then when it happened. "It", if you catch the drift....

(Fade to Black)

(So "it" just happened. Btw, we can't interfere with "it" right? What's with Kaya and Alex? When will be a good time to bring Brooke back in?)

(Veronica is currently stuck outside the mansion and it is pouring it down. She kept falling into the pool for 20 minutes as a result of how wet the floor was and is cold. You could bring brooke back in by having her interact with Veronica.)

(Additionally Kaya and Alex are having a baby boy so they went to meet Alex's mother and that's what their playing out right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back