• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Male/Male drama & romance plot- open for suggestions

Regalia

Loyal To Yato

Hello!

I'm seeking anyone interested in a drama and romance modern RP. Both character male.(transgender is great as well!)

A few details: University or workplace setting, I am confortable with any topic (suicide, abuse, ect.) being touched upon if you wanted to add it in at some point or as a central theme. This can also just be fluff as well though! Let me know if interested and I will PM you and we can either hash out a plot then do a character sheet or start off with some characters and build a plot around their backgrounds and personalities. I work either direction.

Can't wait to RP!

Interested..! Throw me a PM if you're okay with it.. ^^"

Regalia said:

Hello!

I'm seeking anyone interested in a drama and romance modern RP. Both character male.(transgender is great as well!)

A few details: University or workplace setting, I am confortable with any topic (suicide, abuse, ect.) being touched upon if you wanted to add it in at some point or as a central theme. This can also just be fluff as well though! Let me know if interested and I will PM you and we can either hash out a plot then do a character sheet or start off with some characters and build a plot around their backgrounds and personalities. I work either direction.

Can't wait to RP!

I'm interested if you are still open

Regalia said:

Hello!

Can't wait to RP!

I'm interested! Shoot me a PM!

Hey, I'm up for an rp if I can play the uke.

I'm a lil interested in a trans idea, with my character being born a girl but actually being a guy... I'm not sure. I have some modern ideas that could work with university or workplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back