• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making It | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Making It

Opening Setting
The band is gathering to get ready to get in the rented van and head to the show. It's a few hour drive, but the show is 3 whole days. This could make or break them. They're expected to arrive Thursday night, and the outdoor concert spans Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Time: 12 noon
Day: Thursday
Month: June
Weather: Warm/Hot

[image]

code by g o l d i e l o x x

Tasha
singer

“What if they don't come?" Natasha stood at the end of Tommy's driveway, looking both ways up and down the street as she waited for a familiar car to appear. Any of them, for that matter. The rental van sat in Tommy's driveway, waiting for everyone to pile in so they could hit the road. Glancing down at her phone, Tasha resisted the urge to start calling her fellow bandmates, one after the other. She'd already done that a few times, and Tommy had threatened to take her phone from her. Scowling, she'd just moved to her current position as Tommy loaded the stuff from his garage into the back of the van. "I swear to god, if we're late because of even one of them-"

"Calm it down, kitty. They'll be here. Retract the claws." Tommy grunted as he accidentally tossed an amp into the van, earning a grimace from Tasha as she spun on her heel to see what the noise was. "Don't say a word, Tash. It slipped." He flashed her a grin as he pulled a notepad from his pocket, going over his checklist yet again. Tasha watched as he crossed items off with his finger, since the man never ever had a pen. Rolling her eyes, she turned back to the street, crossing her arms as she continued scanning the cars that drove by. "I swear, someone's gonna call the cops on you for creeping, Tash."

Hearing Tommy's voice suddenly by her ear, her head whipped in his direction. She came face to face with his smirk, and she scowled yet again. "Well what am I supposed to do? You won't let me call them."

"Yeah, because then they really might not come. Come on. Away from the street." Looping his arm through hers, he practically dragged her up his driveway to the van. "We pretty much have everything from here. Just waiting on the others to load up whatever they bring, and then we'll be on the way." His excitement was contagious, and Tasha couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as she shook her head. She'd braided her long blonde hair earlier, into two braids, one hanging over each shoulder. Her classic 'I didn't put much effort into my appearance' look. Some people thought she looked like that onstage, but actually, alot of work went into those looks.

Hearing a car turning onto the street, Tasha's head jerked up, an excited look on her face until she realized she didn't recognize the car. Groaning, she yanked her phone back out of her pocket, unlocking the device and navigating to her contact list. "That's it. I'm calling. Fuck them, they should have been here by now." Just as she clicked on Charlie's number, the phone was snatched from her hand. "Tommy!" Jerking her head up, she glared at him as he backpedaled, tucking her phone into the front pocket of his pants. "Give. It. Back!"

"Nope. Go find something to occupy yourself with."

"How about I occupy myself with beating your ass?" She took a threatening step towards him, but he just laughed, which only caused her to throw her hands up in exasperation. "I swear to god I hate each and every one of you."

tommy's driveway

mood

annoyed

outfit

tags

Tommy
manager

“What if they don't come?"

Tommy glanced up from his position by the open door to the van, looking down the driveway where Tasha stood, looking both ways down the street. He chuckled as he turned his head back, counting the number of speakers in the van. The van they'd rented wasn't the biggest or nicest van out there, and the journey to the concert would be cramped, but at least they were going. Tommy was trying to look on the bright side, but damn if it wasn't difficult with Tasha talking shit down at the end of the driveway. "I swear to god, if we're late because of even one of them-"

"Calm it down, kitty. They'll be here. Retract the claws." Tommy had just picked up one of the larger amps, making his way to the back of the van when she spoke. He went to set the amp down but it slipped out of his fingers, slamming against one of the speakers. He already knew Tasha had turned to look at him, so he was quick to flash her a reassuring grin. "Don't say a word, Tash. It slipped." Pulling his weathered notepad from his pocket, he flipped to the page where he'd wrote down the list of what they needed, starting to cross items off with his finger. He'd had a pen at some point, but it had disappeared, of course.

When he finished, he looked back at Tasha and saw that she was still staring down the street. Closing the distance between them, he smirked as he spoke in her ear. "I swear, someone's gonna call the cops on you for creeping, Tash."

"Well what am I supposed to do? You won't let me call them."

"Yeah, because then they really might not come. Come on. Away from the street." Looping their arms together, he dragged her back in the direction of the van. "We pretty much have everything from here. Just waiting on the others to load up whatever they bring, and then we'll be on the way." He released her, glad to hear her little laugh. She grew distracted as someone turned onto the street, but when Tommy looked, it wasn't one of their fellow bandmates. When Tasha started to call someone, Tommy was quick to snag her phone out of her hands, tucking the device into his pocket.

The back and forth between them was nothing unusual, and he laughed as she threatened him. She was a feisty one, all of the girls in the band were, but Tommy wasn't actually afraid of them. He was definitely looking forward to sticking them in the back and having one of the guys sit up front with him. Either one, it didn't matter. The other one would hopefully go in the middle, so they could have some great talks and fun while the girls did whatever girl shit they wanted. The drive would take a few hours, but Tommy was looking forward to it, and the concert that awaited them. He moved to the drivers side of the van, leaning in to ensure he'd grabbed his aux cord.

his driveway

mood

relaxed

outfit

tags

Alex Kirkwall

We'll Live and Die in These Small Towns

Mood: exhausted
Outfit: Here
Tag:

Despite the present third month of total separation, she wasn't completely gone from his life. Instead, Abi had continued to advise multiple of her belongings still existed in their previously shared home; despite the clear lack of such items. It was beginning to wear thin, as had a once wonderful pairing. Even as she paraded around his apartment, diving through Alex's wardrobe and drawers in the search for a mystery shirt he was fairly sure didn't exist, Alex was left with little choice but to uncomfortably stand by the door until she finally decided that her search was futile.

"I really have to go, as in I actually have somewhere to be." With his collection of items now resting in the door way, Alex wandered back into the loft. "Just look when I'm back."

"I need it now, Alex. Why are you trying to kick me out? Have you already moved on?" Abi scowled, the painful venom vibrating from the room beyond. With the stomp from heels echoing back towards the doorway, she stopped midway to stare. "I always knew you were fucking her." It was short, quick and direct. And a total lie. It was the icing on the top of an already stressful morning, one that Alex hadn't needed considering the importance of the coming days. His hand was short to rub his face, trying desperately to pull the discomfort from his very being.

"Abi, I don't have time for this. Just look when I get back."

"No, not until you admit it."

"No one's- I wasn't sleeping with anyone. Just please get out," No matter how tedious their conversation had gotten, he wouldn't raise his voice; give her the satisfaction of ruining his life a little more, although it was obvious enough at present. "Abi, please." One hand gestured toward the open door, hoping and praying that she might finally take the opportunity to leave his life again for a short few days at the bare minimum. One might have thought the duo were still dating if it wasn't for the complete lack of intimacy. The arguments were ever consistent, changing so little in topic or reason. Abi was still as incessant as she had previously been. Thankfully, however, she left.

Each step was purposeful, staring him down as if at any moment he might cave and admit his non-existent faults . Reveal the hundreds of nights he'd so obviously lied to her. However, it was as much fiction as nursey rhymes, and so Alex had no intention of running back to her arms with the doe-eyed expression of someone so deeply in love. Instead, he gathered his belongings and followed her out, locking the door with a short click. The sooner he was tucked inside his car, the sooner he might be able to relax. With such a note, he made every second count and juggled one duffle and his guitar down the building stairs. Soon enough, he was loaded happily in his car and ready to forget their conversation had ever happened; big ask.

Of course, he was conscious of the time and hurried himself through the streets until his destination appeared into view. The moment he got into that van, things would be better. They had to. The nagging was already present in the back of his mind, scratching at his every purpose. Alex pulled up against the curb, the car bouncing a little as his unfortunate attempt caused him to mount the path for a moment. His patience was short, he needed out. He had no idea if he was the first one to arrive, or the last, it didn't truly matter. He almost felt claustrophobic. Quick, out of the car. He eased the engine and almost threw himself out of the vehicle, unlocking the trunk in the same movement. First things first, he paused to light a cigarette. The first breath was for him, easing a chemical addiction. The second he hoped would ease the stress his ex-girlfriend had caused. Remind him of what was good in life. Whilst it wasn't a cure, it definitely helped.

He pressed the cigarette between his lips tightly and heaved his luggage from the back of his car. Music; friends; no Abi, it was going to be incredible - it had to be. It had to be.

Charlie
drummer

“Mom! Please, I’m gonna be late! Tasha is going to kill me!” Charlie called out from the hallway when she returned from outside where she stuffed all her baggage in the family sedan. Being on time was extremely important for Charlie today as she didn’t want to start their road trip after fame with being tardy. And it was slowly becoming the reality since her mom was still doing…whatever it was the good woman was doing. But Charlie was growing more and more impatient with every passing second.

“I’m here, honey, I’m here. I was just making you guys some snack. You will be hungry at some point, won’t you?” Katherine Hughes was the most cordial woman you’ll ever meet. Seriously. Life was not really gentle to her, didn’t treat her well at all. After a few miscarriages, she never thought she would have kids until Charlie was born. And then another miracle, she gave birth to twin boys. Suddenly there was a full house of childish laughter and giggles. And Katherine really thought that her misfortune was over. But getting way too comfortable in life that was handed to her was her mistake. Once she did so, another blow came. Her husband had an accident and left this world way too early.

The accident didn’t only hit Katherine. It also caused that Charlie was now stuffing a large cosmetic bag full of pills in her satchel bag. Prescriptions and…not really. But despite everything, despite all the shit piled upon the Hughes family, despite Charlie joining the band and leaving the house now, Katherine still walked out of the kitchen with a box of chocolate chip and mint cookies and another box full of sandwiches. All kinds because not everyone likes ham and cheese, right?

Charlie’s eyes got softer, seeing that picture and she gave mom a tight hug. Tristan and Trevor were not at home, they yelled their goodbyes early in the morning as they were leaving for their football practice. It was just mom and Charlie now and they needed to be going. “You’re the best, mom, you know that?” Charlie hummed and pulled away. “But we really have to go now.”

It was a while later when the two were on the road and Charlie was almost pushing the car with her eyes. Checking the time now and then, she was concerned a little and was hoping beyond hope that Tasha was not gonna bitch her out for coming later than agreed. But when her mom parked in front of Tommy’s house, Charlie almost flew out. Her drum set and suitcases were still in the car but she needed to make sure she was not the last one to arrive. But there was someone in front of her, unloading his bags from the trunk. “Alex!” she exclaimed and ran to her bandmate, jumping on his back. Charlie was that act-first-think-later person, spontaneous as hell and cheerful most of the time. If she wasn’t having one of her bad days, that is. But not today. Today she was the happy kitten, hence the jump. “Where are the others? Am I the last one here? Oh fuck, I can’t believe this is happening! I’m so excited!!!” she ranted and pressed a kiss on his cheek before jumping down. Her cheeks were flushed a little, excitement and a slight embarrassment hitting her hard. “Sorry, I just got a little excited.” Charlie giggled but that grin was still on her face. “But seriously, where’s everyone?”

Tommy's driveway

mood

excited

outfit

tags

Leo
bassist

The alarm blared in the room and at first, nothing was happening. Only after a real minute or so, a pile of sheets moved and a messy bed head peaked, wearing a confused look before the boy reached for his phone and finally turned that obnoxious sound off. Right after that, the door opened and Leo had to work hard to suppress the annoyed groan that was crawling up his throat. “Wake up, boy. We have some work to do.” Stephen growled at the door and slammed them back and Leo just threw himself back in the sheets. “Fuck you, asshole.” he growled and then threw his comforter away.

Stephen, the step ass, didn’t know Leo was leaving today. And the young boy didn’t bother to tell him. His packed bags and a bass were hidden under his bed and the plan was to slip out of the house, possible out of the window. Thank god this was a bungalow and Leo’s room was in the back. He spent the last night with preparations for the grand escape and no one except Lilly knew what was happening. And Lilly found out on her own, eavesdropping on Leo’s phone calls. But the girl was a saint, Leo’s favorite family member. His stepdad was a fucker, his mom was now fully manipulated and only Lilly was holding Leo’s side any time he needed. So he didn’t mind her knowing, she even agreed to help him.

Once Leo was fully awake and functioning, he tried to move as fast as possible. And be quiet. His clothes were ready on a chair and he purposefully slept in his underwear so he could be fast. As expected, Stephen already had a job for him, it had to be something incredibly dumb and boring and it basically meant that Leo was going to work his ass off and Stephen would supervise. Well, fuck that. Not happening. Ever since that man walked into Leo’s life, he was set out to make it a living hell of the boy and Leo had just enough. He was ready to live his own life, to make something of himself and the band was going to help. After all, this was their shot. This was the time they had to work harder than ever and focus on really making it.

The door opened and Leo froze. “Calm your tits, bro, it’s just me.” Lilly giggled and closed the door quietly. “I parked the car almost under your window, it shouldn’t take long.” she whispered and Leo messed her hair. She was a really good kid, did well at school, she was gonna make it big. Maybe even go to college. “You’re a real pal, Lil.” he smiled at her and walked to the window to open it. “My shit is under the bed, can you get it for me? I’ll throw it in the car and get going.”

They worked in a total sync. Lilly handed Leo’s bags to him and he carried them to the car. The pair was finished in a few minutes. “Mkay, Lil. Time for me to go. Keys?” he handed his hand out and Lilly dropped the car keys in his open palm. “Make me proud, big bro.” she chirped and gave him a clumsy hug, half of her body hanging out of the window. Leo squeezed her a bit and but back the tears. He was gonna miss this minion so much. But he had no time to waste, Stephen was going to come and check up on him any minute. He asked Lilly to stay safe and jumped in the driver seat. Shortly after, he was on his way.

When he finally left the part where he lived, a huge elephant sitting on his chest finally left and Leo could breathe much better. Blasting music from the radio, his fingers drummed on the steering wheel. It made his way to Tommy much faster and soon he forgot all his step father trouble. Leo had to focus on the performance and being with friends. That was his proper family anyway. His chill out buddies and those three catty drama queens. Leo loved them all with their virtues and their vices. And with a typical goofy grin, he parked the car and got out, grabbed what he could and started walking towards the van.

“Who’s ready for the road trip? I got us some travel s…ss….uh, snacks! Hi, Mrs. Hughes!” Leo almost fainted, spotting Charlie’s mom and was glad he managed to stop himself from revealing what he really had in his bag. Jesus, Charlie! Really? You bring your mom here? As if Leo couldn’t have picked her up. Thank god, Mrs. Hughes was such a cool mom and waved at the boy instead of scowling or something worse. Yet, Leo hurried to the van, mumbling something incomprehensible.

“Dude!” he exclaimed, noticing Tommy there after a while. “What the fuck? I almost had a heat attack. Jesus. And I almost told Charlie’s mom about my weed stash. We really should go. Where’s everyone?”

Tommy's driveway

mood

all kinds of everything

outfit

tags

Violet Sandovel

Do you Wanna Touch Me

Mood: Queen of the World
Outfit: Here (but darker)
Tag: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ apolla apolla

Maybe it was her unbreakable youth, the resilience of a young age that as she stirred from the sheets of a bed that smelled like a mixture of weed and that guy your mum told you about's best friend, Violet's hangover was minimal. Why, as a matter of fact, despite how she wasn't truly sure how to navigate her present location, she felt grand. Truly. Although she wasn't entirely sure what had happened the night before, it hardly mattered. Lazy eyes - no, her eyelashes were stuck together. One hand and she was quick to pull the top set off. Despite the lack of life around her, aside from the sleeping figures beside her, there were voices far beyond. It was the present layout that concerned her. There was an awful lot of clothes, shoes, and drinking detritus on the floor; where precisely was her shirt? Violet made her way across the bed, slipping from beneath the sheets in little more than her underwear and the bralette she'd been wearing the night before.

Fingers grabbed at various items resembling the colour, discarding each with a grumble. Still, it was her skirt she'd located first. One leg after the other. It would have to do, she was already late judging by the fact all eight of her alarms were marked as missed. It was hardly that far, they still had plenty of time. Plenty. Violet searched the tables throughout the house for her purse and her phone. It didn't take too long considering her high-functioning drunken foresight. Both were tucked together on top of the dresser, which made a change from leaving them strewn about her own bedroom. Why tidy up? She'd just make the same mess again.

With everything in hand, she tugged her jacket from the back of the sofa and bounced her way into her shoes; one finger tugging the backs onto her heels. Violet had thankfully already prepared her bag and had the decency to throw it into the back of her car the night before. It was in a small stumble that she found herself chuckling lightly; still a little drunk. It hardly mattered in the grand plan of the universe, of course. She could easily make the ten minute drive to their darling managers with little to no hassle. It was hardly the university thesis it might have been the night before. After all, there was a strong difference between inebriated and telling your kinks for clout. Violet was still chatty, but hardly enough to get herself pulled over.

So she drove, kicking her shoes off into the passenger seat and she climbed into the vehicle. She was more than happy to vibe to heavy bass of whatever played on her stereo at the time, although careful enough not to take her hands off the wheel. Not too much of an idiot, after all. Still, she was quietly bouncing at stop lights and fixing her make up whenever it was truly safe to do so. That still meant she was rubbing a deep red across her lips as she stopped just short of Tommy's home. From her rearview, it was clear everyone else had arrived, and so what if they were waiting for her? They'd still get there in time, she wasn't that late. She'd been later - besides everything but her own clothes were in that terrible looking van.

Violet leaned across for her shoes and yanked them back onto her feet with a grunt. Still, with a quick adjustment of her fringe, she was heading across the street with her bag over her shoulder and an expression that read little else but just what an incredible time she was having. Choosing to ignore Alex and Charlie, she beelined directly for the van and tossed her bag across the back seats.

"I'm here- Before you say anything." She commented openly between the remaining three of her friends.

Tasha
singer

Tasha inwardly groaned at Tommy's nonchalance about the situation. But that was just how Tommy was-- relaxed about everything. It drove her crazy sometimes how he could be so laid back, but then again, maybe there was a reason for that. He was pretty much her polar opposite, and maybe he was the way he was so that he could keep her grounded. He'd been one of her first real friends, aside from her brother, and he'd really helped her straighten out.

As Tommy leaned into the car to check something, Tasha glanced at the street again. Still not seeing anybody, she muttered something about going inside before she disappeared into the house Tommy shared with a roommate. Thankfully, said roommate was currently at work, because he was a giant tool. Tasha had no idea how Tommy put up with him, but thankfully, she didn't have to live here to find out.

Once inside, she headed for Tommy's room, going through a quick mental checklist to make sure they had everything. Their bags were already in the van, as were most of the stuff for the band itself, but you never knew with Tommy. He could be forgetful at times. For example, Tasha's eyes nearly rolled out of her head when she saw the wires for the amp sitting on his bed. They were perfectly rolled, but right there for them to forget. "Jesus christ, Tommy."

Snatching the wires up, she looped them around her arm as she continued her search, finding nothing else that he'd forgotten. She made a trip to the bathroom to do a quick check there. A few minutes later, she was making her way outside, calling for Tommy as she opened the door. "Thomas! I swear to god, are you trying to sabotage us?" She glanced up as she reached the van, spotting Leo standing there with him. Sliding her gaze past the two of them, she saw Violet by the van, Charlie with her mom and then Alex as well.

Feeling the familiar flutter of excitement welling up in her belly, she couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face realizing that everyone was here. Giving Charlie's mom a quick wave, she tossed the wires for the amp into the back of the van. "Hey, Violet." She greeted the girl before she straightened, turning to look at Charlie and Alex still in the street. "Are you two coming? We have to go!"

tommy's driveway

mood

excited

outfit

tags

Tommy
manager

It took Tommy a few seconds, but he eventually found the aux cord, tucked under the passenger seat. How the hell it had gotten there, he had no idea. Thinking he heard Tasha say something, he lifted his head as he backed out of the van, unfortunately too soon, smacking it on the frame of the door. "Fuck!" He groaned, lifting a hand to rub the back of his head as he backed the rest of the way out of the van. "Tash! Did you say something?"

Looking around, he realized the girl was gone. Shrugging, he leaned against the van, pulling his phone from his pocket as he navigated to instagram to scroll. He'd just barely started when Alex arrived, followed shortly after by Charlie and her mom. Tommy stepped out from beside the van, coming into view as he started to wave. He recognized Charlie's mom in the drivers seat and gave her a little bow, grinning when he saw her smile and laugh. The woman was a real treat, much better than his own family. She actually gave a damn, about all of them, which was nice.

Leo was next to arrive, and Tommy grinned as the bassist approached him, exclaiming that he'd almost had a heart attack. Tommy laughed and shook his head, sliding his phone back into his pocket. "You really gotta watch that filter of yours." Grinning, he helped Leo with placing his stuff into the van. "Tasha is inside, I think, and so that means we're just waiting on... ah, speak of the devil!"

As if on cue, Violet arrived, and from what Tommy could see she was struggling a little bit. But then again, when weren't they? She'd just gotten out of her car and made her way to the van when Tasha's voice could be heard. Swinging his head in her direction, his eyes lit up as he recognized the wires around her arm. "You found them!" He grinned at her, flicking her nose as she walked by. "That was a test, Tasha, and you passed."

She shot him a look as she tossed the wires into the back, trying to look annoyed, but he could see the slight smile on her face. She was just as excited as the rest of them, even if she didn't want to show it. When she called to Charlie and Alex, Tommy whistled as well to get their attention. "Loading up! First stop, Neverland!" Swinging himself into the drivers seat, he started the van up, honking the horn a couple times.

his driveway

mood

magical

outfit

tags

Alex Kirkwall

We'll Live and Die in These Small Towns

Mood: exhausted
Outfit: Here
Tag:

With one hand on the hood of his car and the other heaving a large bag from inside, Alex hadn't been prepared for the extra weight on his back - regardless of how little it might have been. He let go of his bag to support himself on the edge of the car, of course laughing a little. It was entirely playful, he knew that. Charlie had often been the energetic one, he shouldn't have been surprised after hearing her arrive. Thankfully however, after a cheerful, and loud exclamation, she set about jumping down.

"Nah, the others are arriving now too." He'd heard a few other voices between his time of arrival and the present. With his back free, he pulled his bag from the trunk along with the two guitars they'd need for key changes. He had to agree with Charlie though, things were hard to believe. They'd each worked so hard to reach this stage and here they were. The precipice; calm before the storm. A fork in the road and their direction entirely out of their hands. They would perform as if their lives depended on it but there was no guarantee their music would even be enjoyed. None of them could allow themselves to take it personally. It was hard to expect everyone to hold the same tastes. Still, Alex felt horribly uncomfortable. Anxious almost.

The trunk of his car slammed shut with a loud thud, and with a plomb of exhaled smoke, he set about carrying his important belongings towards the van for Tommy to arrange. Despite the small commotion Tasha and their friend-come-manager, Alex was glad to see the group all together, ready to take on the world. Or at least get their feet further in the door. It was strange to think how different things might have been after the next few days, and likely for the better. He had faith in them, no matter how much the anxiety of possible failure screamed, he would still argue they had a good chance of something great. Their music was catchy, and unique but not enough to alienate them.

The beckoning call from Tommy was clear enough and soon enough, Alex was loading his luggage into the free spaces.
"How long is the drive? I know we're setting off a little early." He asked and stepped aside to tug the van passenger doors open. "I mean it makes sense really, not a good sign to show up late considering everything."

Charlie
drummer

Jumping on Alex’s back was just a spur of the moment idea and only when she was up, Charlie started to think about how he was going to take it. But they all were together as a band for some time already so crazy ideas of individual people were nothing unusual. Unexpected, yes. But no one was shaking their head any more now. Though Alex did look a bit relieved when she got down and she bit her lip for a second, hoping she was not too much. Sometimes it was hard to estimate the extent of her craziness and people were often raising eyebrows over her ideas. But that was just her, lovely crazy Charlie.

Her mom joined the pair a second after Leo walked around them and all three of them walked towards the van. Charlie threw her bags inside and went to have a look at her set and check whether everything was alright. Knowing Tommy, he double and triple checked everything but better safe than sorry, right?

“Hey, guys.” her mom greeted everyone and set her boxes of snacks on the backseat. “I’m not gonna bother you for long, no worries, I just wanted to drop these.” she smiled and patted the box of cookies, looking over the group. She might have been the only parent who actually knew each and every one of them and though she never said it out loud, Mrs. Hughes liked them like they were her own.

Charlie walked to her mom and gave her one last tight hug. The two whispered a few last remarks like “stay safe” or “call me whenever you can” and Mrs. Hughes walked away, waving earnestly to them all. Charlie climbed onto the backseat and moved the snack boxes aside. “Yo, guys, mom made some food if you’re hungry, I’m gonna just leave it here so help yourselves, mkay?” she grinned and moved further to the window, making herself comfortable there. “Chill, Tasha, okay? We still have a good time, don’t we, Tommy?” she grinned at the guy in the driver’s seat and slid the window down. A slim cigarette appeared in between her lips and she lit it up, taking a long drag. “Come on, chief! Let’s get this party started!” she exclaimed as the van pulled away from the curb and there they were, on their way after fame.

on the way

mood

excited

outfit

tags

Leo
bassist

Leaving for the first big tour had Leo excited beyond measure. He had a long bucket list of things he wanted to do and this was just the first (the most important but just first) thing being checked out. Adrenaline was rushing through his veins and the only thing he hated was that he was going to leave Lilly behind. Granted, she didn’t have such messed up life at home, Stephen loved her to the moon and back, of course, she was his own daughter. But Leo would love to take the kiddo with him so she could also experience the rush of the tour, concerts from the first row, get to the backstage and all that shit awaiting them all.

Once he parked his car in Tommy’s driveway, getting it out of the way, he grabbed his stuff and second later, he was at the van, almost getting a heart attack when he suddenly noticed Tommy there. When he told him about how he almost revealed shit to Charlie’s mom, tommy just grinned and recommended to watch his filter. “What filter?” Leo grinned back and set his bags and basses in the trunk, securing everything. One scratch in his precious instrument and the goofy guy was definitely going to go berserk.

Tasha came outside from the house, bringing a few wires along. Leo could see that she wanted to be on her way already and the fact that they were still just coming together was not making her happy. Charlie and Alex finally joined the bunch and so did Mrs. Hughes, setting two boxes on the backseat. Leo smirked and gave the good woman a tight hug. “What would we ever do without you Mrs.H.?” he asked as she was like his second mom.

Violet arrived in the mean time as well and so they were now ready to go, ready for the new adventure. Leo climbed to the front seat, right next to Tommy and sighed. “Go, go, go, we’re late already! Aren’t we, Tasha?” he grinned and as Tommy pulled away from the curb, Leo reached over and honked a few times. “Pass the cookies, Charlie. That the chocolate chip and mint your mom makes?” he asked. Charlie just laughed, blowing up a thick cloud of smoke and nodded as she handed Leo one of the boxes. “Of course, she knows how you adore them.” she giggled and Leo snatched the box, opening it immediately. One cookie disappeared in his mouth right away and he moaned. “Want some?” he then asked Alex and Tommy, with his mouth full, offering the box to them.

on the road

mood

he has cookies...what do you think?

outfit

tags

[Mobile post, so no nice coding- sorry it took almost a damn month. Violet coming either tomorrow or after the next post. If this is discontinued, let me know, kinda and mostly my fault so I get it]

With everyone bundling into the minibus, the strenuous few weeks finally felt like they were melting away. Stress and painful weekends drifting off like clouds, far from Alex's thoughts; unfortunately their departure was taking some time. The incident that morning had hardly helped, and the attitude she'd displayed was far from a reminder of happier times. Alex may not have chosen to speak ill of his ex-partner on many occasions, but her unpleasant demeanour was known to the closer few Alex considered friends; that of Tommy for the most part. Her arrival that morning and constant ongoing requests for items in his home had begun to grow weary on the young man. Regardless, in a few hours she'd be far behind him, and much further from his thoughts. With that thought in mind, he hurried to finish his cigarette and tossed the dried end idly towards the road.

Climbing in the vehicle, he only had a moment to buckle in before a snack was offered his way. He shook his head and grimaced.
"Nah, I'd rather not. Save one for later though," There was certainly nothing edible that would calm the uncomfortable worry his stomach had continued since the early morning. As tasty as the cookies were, the sugary snack was the last thing on his list on the drive over. "They smell great though," A gentle peace offering for his decision to turn down the chance.

"How far even is it?" Alex asked, turning his attention to their driver. "I mean, are we cutting it fine on arrival time?" Perhaps it was the nerves, but as soon as the vehicle roared to life, his body seemed full of a nervous energy he felt compelled to expell, leaving his knee to quickly resort to bouncing in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back