Main

((I wish everyone else would slowdown too cause when I get up in the morning I see I have like 7-8 replies I gotta read through and I just feel like I should reply by that time or I'm gonna fall behind in the RP lol I'll try to slow down buddy, don't worry))

Minori looked at the salesmen, "Maybe you are right, maybe we are fine.."  She states simply, smiling, "But you really cant'r kill despair, as long as there's misfortune it will always say around, just lingering." She states in a different voice again, most likely quoting a character but switching out something for despair. She smiled, "Salesmen you shou;d know that! Salesmen try to get you to buy things you really don't need , those things just sit there and you never really enderstand why you have it, or even regret buying it." She statez, "Regret is a smaller for of Despair." she adds, switching to a male's voice., but it wasn't very good, pretty awful actally.

@NANANANANANANANANANA 

(ha i don't even read them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Osaka simply smiled. It seemed everyone was fighting amongst themselves... of course, what everyone failed to realise was that

It didn't matter.

Whether or not it was a killing game or a prank, it didn't matter. She didn't intend to kill, and she didn't intend to be killed, and she had a feeling that was true for everyone. If that really was the case, then why does it matter? It's all the same. Even if some demonic robot bear comes down and tells them to kill each other, it's not like she was going to DO it. She wasn't gonna die either. So, in the end, really, the same result is achieved. Of course, that doesn't mean she wants to be here, but she supposed she'd make the best out of the situation.

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna see if I can find that remote. Anybody wanna come with me?" He asked curiously, scanning the crowd for a second and giving a warm smile meant to instill confidence, a smile he wore even during tournaments.

The fencer caught Natsumi's attention. She stood there for a moment, contemplating something.

"Hmm...I'll catch up with you later, Woshii," she said as she turned her back to that side of the room and closed her eyes, thinking about the possible location of a remote--if there even was one.

@TheDragoon

This was all a lot for Kiyoko to take in, waking up in some strange place finding herself around all these strangers it was all too weird. Looking around she began to think she would need a plan. So way to get out she wasn't well known for escape acts but hey practice made perfect. She knew she had to make friends and quick. Friends were insurance they were protections and alibis something smart people would find quickly. Kiyoko quickly found the perfect subject the girl seemed smart but at the same time a bit shy Kiyoko was sure she maybe hadn't had many friends in her life. She jogged over to her the pretty flower on her head catching her attention slightly. "Hey sorry but it's kinda scary to be alone right? Mind if I come with you I'm Kiyoko by the way." 

@rusticyawn 

cropboy.jpgcropboy.jpgcropboy.jpg

Mizu Kurosaki

cropboy.jpg

Before he knew it everyone was beginning to split up and search for some remote. It was like everyone was full speed ahead and he was lagging behind. He tried to remember names he heard. Yamaoka, Woshii, Cassandra.. His head was spinning just trying to keep everything stuck in his brain. He shook his head side to side rapidly to regain focus on what he was doing originally. He woke this girl up then sort of neglected her and he felt like he owed her an apology. The scene seemed to die down so he would be distracted no longer and could answer her question.

Nevertheless the situation explained itself. Hope's Peak Academy, was a once wonderful place that everyone has heard of. Except maybe not for such a great reason. It was once shining beacon of hope that turned into a symbol of despair. Sure enough he remembered, none of the elders he knew could seem to shut up about the event after all. The one thing that remained on his mind as they argued about the possibility of the killing game is that with each killing game, despair never won. Despair couldn't win. So even if this was a sick twisted prank by other students or a true nightmare he believed that they could walk away with their lives. So long as he could resist temptation and tread carefully he wasn't too worried about himself. That thought kept him somewhat calm throughout the bickering and the shouting.

He extended a hand to the girl he woke up with no particular haste. Everyone wasn't feeling so hot and tensions were likely higher because of it, but on the bright side everybody seemed to be awake and regaining their stamina. He spoke in a soft, low voice to her. "Well.. I don't really know to be honest. Trust me I wish I did, but if I were to guess it isn't something too great. Forget all of that though i'm sure we'll be fine." He smiled comfortingly at her. "I suppose I should ask, what's your name?"

@Lettuce (hopefully this format isn't broken again)

"Whoah whoah whoah whoah whoah!" he flailed around his arms to show his disapproval. But it was clear that no one was paying attention. They were squabbling with each other. He could already tell who are the smart asses and who are the dangerous optimists. The only similarity between all of them was that they were thinking that this was the worst possible situation. But none of them are paying attention. Why is no one paying attention to him?

"HEY Y'ALL SHUTUP!"

He adjusted his tie. That was a bit too loud. He wanted attention not embarrassment. He cleared his throat. Oh well,might as well take advantage of this situation. Calm down everyone.

"Are y'all stupid?! This definitely ain't a Mutual Killing Game,lady." he responded to the Luckster. That was a bit rude he thought. Maybe he was a bit too riled up to control the situation. but someone has to. The only people here are the ones who are making it difficult to work together. "Sorry,ma'am. Didn't mean to be rude but I need to say something about this all."

"Ah ain't an optimist but ah'm definitely not a darn pessimist. Haven't y'all heard that Hope's Peak Academy seniors perform pranks on juniors. Like vicious pranks and junk year after year. A sort of raggin' you could say. " he motioned to the steel vault door. 'Fer example,this thing right here. This thing is the Securidoor 2000. It's bought by banks around the world after the tragedy after.....ya know, the time when shankin' people with your friends on the weekend is normal. Because of high demand there is high production for it. So prices stay low fer it." It sounded a bit weird to learn economics by a person speaking in that voice. But it made sense.....somewhat. But- "It's easy to get these things and it's mighty simple to open them. Fin' a remote and press a simple button and it opens. A simple system for students. It's just one of those pranks gone too far. Ah may need a lawyer after this."

Hmmm......was that true? You swear you haven't heard about it before. But this is the school were the students are the most successful students in the world. Surely it wouldn't be hard for them to plan this. 

"Besides. Despair is dead."

@Nenma Takashi@eero-prince@TheDragoon@rusticyawn@Lettuce@DaniBot@Thepotatogod@GinkyGotBack@Assailant@Captain Gensokyo@Kimona@PartlySunny@Blu3@Plasma@Wandering Grim Hollow@Peaceswore

Jacques slowly nodded. He understood, though some parts didn't seem right and he was almost sure some parts were not right. Though he decided to keep that information to himself. He'll state his knowledge when he sees fit to. For now he was slowly standing up (did I make him stand yet? I'm not so sure,,,) and looking around. He was both looking around for the remote and just for the hell of it. They had all the time, might as well become familiar with their location, right? Something told him they might be here for quite a while. 

Jacques started to walk around, moving to a spot in the room. "I'll look here." There he started to move this around, checking if there was the remote beside it. It was a very tiresome job for Jacques since moving objects which were slightly big was not his talent. At times he would take short pauses to fix his low ponytail and take a few deep breaths. Why were there so many potted plants here? Better question is why did Jacques think the remote would be under or beside a potted plant? The half French Historian sighed as he walked away from the plants to find another spot in his little self-assigned area to look for the remote.

Woshii Zuzu

Looks like he'd be exploring on his own. Bummer. He would have enjoyed having somebody to talk to. He began taking a look around this room first, to make sure they combed over it thoroughly. He wondered if his family knew about this, if anybody's family knew about this. He searched the room for a remote or anything of use.

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Osaka walked up to Woshii. "Heya. Looks like it's just me and you, isn't it?" She said with a smile. She figured she might as well make a friend or two. Try to get the best out of this situation.

Deyama, Emiri

SHSL Nurse

Anne-Happy.jpg
The first thing Emiri became aware of was the throbbing in her head. It ached as if someone had taken a chisel to the hard part of her skull just above the nape of her neck. Maybe they were trying to replicate the artistic style of The Thinker. Ironic how it made Emiri's thinking capabilities vastly worse. Slowly she blinked, taking in the blurry, unfocused surroundings. From previous knowledge, she might have assumed she had a concussion. It was important not to drift back into unconsciousness if such was the case and to move more slowly as to give her body and mind time to catch up to one another. Still, she didn't remember hitting her head, and had a inkling that it had nothing to do with bumping her head and instead the current predicament was caused by an outside force. Of course, it had to be.

As Emiri's thoughts and ideas drifted back to her, swimming like a slimy eel through the haze of her mind, she began to formulate an idea of what to do next. There was apparently others there with her, people around her age and who were put in the same situation as herself. A logical thought was that more minds put together were better than one alone and yet, Emiri was aware of her own intelligence and independence. Knowing that, it was easier and more logical therefore, to instead put trust only in herself and nobody else. Maybe they aren't involved in the events currently unfolding but they could have just as well been idiots who would compromise any plans Emiri would later follow through whether it be figuring out what was happening, escaping rough situations, or simply staying ahead of the game. Life has taught her that the only person one can truly put their faith in is one's self anyway.

A sigh escaped her pale lips, whistling out in a way that might have sounded irritated. Well, if anything, Emiri should be a bit irritated. Whatever this was now, it was getting in the way of personal interests, time she could be spending doing better things, numerous other things that would be of more productivity rather than lazing around on the ground, unconscious. It would only make sense that she would be irritated. Any rational person should be. Instead, those around her appeared nonchalant, nervous, or outright afraid. Acting like that was of no use and would be getting them nowhere. Maybe she was right upon first assuming these people to be idiots. Was she ever really wrong when it came to deductive reasoning? It wasn't that she thought too highly of herself but she find any value in anyone pretending to be humble. It was more beneficial to realize one's strengths and abilities rather than snuff them out, worrying if other people will think poorly of you, and only because they are usually envious.

Emiri could sit there, groggy, for quite some time, formulating and analyzing but that was no good. Something had to be done and it wasn't about to do itself. Usually in situations like this, people could often be hurt. The human body wasn't made to be so forcefully submerged into unconsciousness and because of that it was likely others were faring far worse than she was. The nurse in her, the person who loved taking care of problems in humans, physically anyway, wanted to check to see if everybody with her now was okay. The medkit she kept on her was sure to have any necessities she would need to treat others and if by chance there was something she needed and didn't have there, it was usually easily found in other forms and in other ways. If she didn't have anything to patch a bleeding wound, any sort of cloth or tie could work just as well to staunch bleeding. It was all about the imagination. It may seem like Emiri wasn't very artistic in other ways but when it came to necessity, one should believe she would find a way.

Emiri brushed her dark hair from her face and finally stood up. After making sure her skirt and clothing was corrected and straight, and surprisingly clean for having slumbered on the floor, she took another look around. There were some around her and some going off to do their own things. She remembered hearing conversation through the haze earlier but it was fleeting and the more she tried to piece together, the more the pieces evaded her, just out of grasp. She turned to the first person she saw and asked calmly and evenly, "Is anyone hurt?"

cho yamaoka

ultimate entomologist

[SIZE= 16px]as cho intently sifted through the section of the room she had volunteered for, she blinked in mild surprise when someone spoke up beside her. she had been hopeful, but not expectant, that someone might choose to come and work with her, but somehow, she caught someone’s attention. when she turned to look at the girl who spoke, her heart couldn't but stop for a second. like… she was meeting someone she hadn't seen in a long time. it was true, she did feel distinctly recognizable… but the fleeting feeling sort of passed. it was weird moment for her, like nothing she’d ever really experienced. she touched her face, now marked with a faint look of surprise, to try and regain her bearings. after the quick moment of surprise had passed, cho decided maybe she had somehow mistaken shock for familiarity. the girl before her was dressed… extravagantly. like a particularly thematic and adventurous runway model. she was a lot to take in, really, but it doesn't take long for cho to figure out her response to her request.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]“ah, sure!” her eyes light up with earnest enthusiasm as she responds. familiar or not, kiyoko didn't dress like anyone she had ever met, which made her sort of nervous, but if she had chosen her out of a such a full room to talk to, she could surely give her the benefit of the doubt. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]“i’m cho yamaoka. it’s nice to meet you!”[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] cho gives her a wide, warm smile. it occurred to her, in the back of her mind, that always be ulterior reasons that someone might approach, but she was just so overjoyed that anyone had at all, most of her inhibitions quieted themselves. she self-consciously pushed back some of her dangling hair, her mind now racing with the shallower concern of her image. had kiyoko heard her earlier? did she think she was some sort of brash delinquent? cho found herself shrinking back a little, her usual self-consciousness coming back to hit her full force. she blushed a little; mostly in embarrassment, but it probably more so resembled a shyness. she wasn't exactly sure a girl who could sometimes say the things she did qualified as shy, but she certainly felt it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]there was a brief lull in the conversation as she worked to compose herself, but once she found her more productive thoughts again, she continued. “yeah… it's scary to me that they managed to get us all here. why would they even waste their time doing something like this...?!” she had wanted to talk about it casually, but as soon as she starts to think about it being just some dumb prank, she’s mad about again. those annoying, elitist upperclassman! she quickly bites her lip, stopping herself before she could get obviously angrier. she backtracks. “but i-i guess it’s nice to get a chance to get to know everyone, regardless...” was that true? she was at least sure she was happy to get to know what she would be dealing with early, anyway. maybe that was the same thing. she thought about it further for a moment, before landing on a  semi-related question. “what kind of person are you, kiyoko?”[/SIZE]

mentioned:

Kyuu Chigamua

-SHSL Mangaka-

"Let's meet up back here, then." Kyuu said to the group as he began to walk out of the room, letting out a sigh as he pulls out the MP3 player attached to his Headphones. Although he doesn't recall putting it on when he came to school, but he was glad he had them. It had some of his favorite songs in them. "Hmm...Where is it...? Ah, there we go, Utante Sunshine." Guitars began to play as well as the soothing vocals of young me singing a nice ballad. It doesn't fit the situation at hand, but things like this calms him a lot. It is also the OP theme of Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge, one of his favorite Slice of Life manga adapted to anime.

'Now then...Where first?' he asked himself and looked around. there is a massive pillar in the way, and on the sides there's a hallway and another on his far right. Kyuu decided to take the nearest hallway, making a left turn and walked further. From his observations, the nearest room is the nurse's office. Further more and there's the entrance to the gym. But the kicker here is the stairs.

"Why is it barred...?" Kyuu noticed the shutters which blocked the stairs. It is quite bizarre on how on his first day of school, he wouldn't be able to get to the 2nd floor, let alone be barred. It doesn't look like it was lifted for quite a while...What does this mean? Despite this observation, it doesn't look like the remote's anywhere near it. 

"Ah don't think no one is hurt right now,ma'am." the salesman answered the well-meaning purple-haired girl. It's nice of her but she was the last one to wake up so he doubted that she knew what was going on. " We are trapped in this sick joke,ya know?"  he started to explain. "Ya know,a practical joke. Please don't panic like the rest of 'em." . Then he coughed. "Can you help us fin' a remote or somethin'?"

Everyone else is searching around the school,which was a good thing,I guess. Although coordination was lacking at least they were doing something and not panicking. Productivity. That's what he wanted to see. Not hope nor despair. Just doing something about it is better than feeling about it strongly. He was somewhat proud of himself,it was clear,despite the fact that he thought that they will calm down anyway. He was about to search around himself,when loud crackling static shocked him.

images

"Ahem,ahem.Testing!" the screens around you seemed to say. The voice was.....odd. It sounded like it was mocking you,treating you like you are an imbecile,incapable of understanding what was happening. But it also sounded off. It seemed too unserious for a killing game. Maybe Oki was right? Though,you read somewhere that....what was his name? Mankerman? Emo Elo? Winny the Pooh? Bah, history slips through your grasp. Whatever that bear thing was it was never known to have a serious personality.

"Attention to all students,please go to the Gymnasium right now! Your headmaster is waiting."

.......Silence.

" Well, I guess we will find out soon whether this is real or not.". Kotoba walked out of the entrance hall towards the gymnasium in a brisque pace. Almost like he was running.

Kyuu Chigamura

-SHSL Mangaka-

Just as Kyuu walked past the Gymnasium hallway and about to enter the nurse's office to investigate, a loud static sound rang through a speaker by the wall. The monitor was sorta static, but it did have some sort of...Goofy voice testing the tides. Although he wasn't sure of it. Kyuu took off his headphones, hanging them by his hoodie's collar just to hear what it was about.

"Attention to all students,please go to the Gymnasium right now! Your headmaster is waiting."

.......Silence.

It was a simple announcement for him to get to the Gymnasium which he just passed by a few seconds ago. Looks like he'd have to postpone his search on the nurse's office for now. As Kyuu turned to go the way he came from, he saw a familiar salesman pass by him, running for his dear life or something.

". . .The hell?" Kyuu let out a sigh as he followed the speeding salesman to the Gymnasium. Entering the Gymnasium, and guess who's there? "Okibono-san...That was fast." he greeted as he approached him. It was a spacious room, so to speak. The floor was bright yellow lined with white lines which formed a basketball court horizontally. A few meters ahead of him was a stage, along with a stand with Hope's Peak's crest on it. Presumably for the headmaster to speak...Speaking of the Headmaster. "Okibono-san, am I the only one who thinks it's weird for the head to make a speech when his school is in some form of lockdown?"

@NANANANANANANANANANA

.......Silence

Jacques halted once hearing the announcement. The voice sounded.... unnatural. But he decided not to question until something came up. Guess the hunt for the remote was to be canceled, which was for the best since Jacques couldn't find it anywhere. "We should probably start going-" Then the salesman went running towards the gym. 

The historian sighed but followed, in a quick, running pace. Though it didn't take him a long time to catch up, thank the power of legs. He then overheard Kyuu, the ultimate Mangaka. Jacques sighed. "Incorrect. Though I am sure the headmaster has his reasons. This 'lockdown' is said to be a joke, yes?" Jacques' voice drowned in a mixture of worry, stress, tiredness, and a hint of French.

@Thepotatogod @NANANANANANANANANANA

Minori yawned after hearing the announcement. "Whatever." she sighed before grinning, she didn't pay much attention to history unless it made her think of anime or a good story.... She did a lot of research on that 'killing game' thing that happened years ago at hopes peak. It was like a real anime. Though she had a hard time learning stuff since they blocked as much of it as they could and erased files to cover up how bad it was. She started walking to the gymnasium, she couldn't wait to see what was there, now it usually never lasted long, but it felt like she was in an anime, which pumped hER UP! She picked up her pace and ran to the Gymnasium, it was the only way she could think of to keep her new energy, from her excitement, in check. After sprinting for a minute or two she bent over to catch her breath, she was still grinning. She spent up her energy and she was still in a good mood. She was also completely lost. She had no idea where the gym was. She looked about hopping to find someone.

Kyuu Chigamura

-SHSL Mangaka-

"Incorrect. Though I am sure the headmaster has his reasons. This 'lockdown' is said to be a joke, yes?" Jacques' voice drowned in a mixture of worry, stress, tiredness, and a hint of French.

Kyuu turned to a man's voice with a strange accent. He looked familiar...Is he supposed to be half-foreign? The Half-Foreigner was wearing a brown outfit and an orange slacks. No one must've checked the stairs other than him, huh?

"The stairs to the 2nd floor is barred, somehow." Kyuu told the half-foreigner. "It looks as if it was there for a while. . .I was planning to check if the remote's up there, too." he let out a sigh, shrugging as he tried to smile. "I don't think we've been properly introduced...I am Chigamura Kyuu, Mangaka for trade. Pleasure to meet you, I guess." He lifted his hand, hoping for the SHSL Half-foreigner to shake it. After all, this is what his parents would like to see, right?

Woshii Zuzu

Woshii was about to comment to the person who had joined him when he was so rudely interrupted by an unnaturally squeaky voice. He knew this voice, but from where? He could have sworn he heard it in history class. It didn't matter, he had to get to the gymnasium. "Er, let's talk later okay? When we can start looking for this remote again." He said with a smile before nodding to the girl before walking off to follow the others to where he thought was the gym. He arrived there after several minutes.

@NANANANANANANANANANA@Assailant

Kiyoko smiled at the girl she seemed nice enough a good start for a friend. "Cho....I'll call you Cho-chi then!" She exclaimed Kiyoko paused the name rolled off the tongue so well. She guessed she was better at giving out nicknames then she originally guessed she reached into her sleeve and suddenly her hand came off. "Oops look at that my bad." She picked it up from the hole in her sleeve were her hand once was flowers shot out along with a new hand. "Tadaa!" She handed the flowers to Cho chuckling. "Been saving that one." Kiyoko then heard the monitor and turned her attention to it. 'Headmaster?' She turned her attention to Cho again the more she was here with her the more natural she felt. Maybe she saw her at one of her shows that must of been it as she came to a conclusion she was fine with she let the thought drift away.

With her thumb she pointed behind her towards the gym titling her head in question at Cho. "Well I guess we should be going right? Tell me a bit more about yourself on the way k Cho-chi?" Along the way Kiyoko spotted someone else wandering around without a clue where they were going. 'Well the more the merrier I guess.' "Oi! Over here you're heading for the gym right. You can follow us we won't bite...well Cho-chi here won't I tend to crave strange things." With that she chomped down on her finger taking the finger but there was no blood she showed her hand to reveal it was once again the fake hand from before. She spit the finger into her hand smiling while looking at the fake hand. "Getting a lot more use out of this thing then I thought I would, maybe today ain't so bad?" She asked to two with a bit of optimism she looked at the new girl. "I'm Kiyoko or Kiyoko the great if you prefer or Greatest Magician in the Whole Universe Kiyoko for short."

Osaka nodded as Woshii suggested that they head to the gym. Whether a malevolent trap or a hazing initiation, she saw no reason to piss off the higher ups. Alongside Woshii, she walked to the gym at a brisk but relaxed pace, following just behind him. She looked around at the reassembled group. She wasn't sure of any of their names, if they'd introduced themselves then she'd missed it, and she felt a little out of place. She simply blended back into the background, just more white noise in the environment as she waited for whatever reveal was to follow.

Deyama, Emiri

SHSL Nurse

1ed27e41b-1.jpg
Emiri let out a breath she was holding in when news was relayed to her about the current predicament. Nobody was hurt. It was both a relief and a disappointment. Nothing could calm Emiri's nerves like handling physical ailments. As strange as it sounded, blood was comforting to her outside of the body rather than inside. When people were hurt, it seemed much easier. There was always an answer on how to fix the problem, medical knowledge was black and white. Why couldn't the rest of life follow suit? Most of that black and white knowledge would do nothing for her in this gray haze she was thrown into now. Sure if someone cut them self, she was able to patch it up, but to correctly handle this kidnapping of sorts? Well, she supposed it was only a matter of finding out how suited she was to these types of things. After all, the only way to go was forward from here.

She nodded politely to the male who'd spoken to her, someone with an accent that tickled some recognition in her mind, but one she couldn't exactly place on a map at this point in time. Not that it was relevant now anyway. "You can trust that I won't be doing any panicking," Emiri said evenly, meeting his gaze meaningfully. If there was anyone to trust, or at least come close to trusting now, it was him. There was something in his voice that told her he was a bit smarter than most. Or maybe it was just a gut feeling, logical or simply desperate to want to depend on someone else with the same understanding of these events as she. Emiri was about to say that yes, she would make herself useful and look for a remote, after of course he explained why, that was always important, but her attention was drawn to something else.

The picture flickered on the screen, blinking to life after a couple brief moments and when the silhouette on the screen struck recognition, Emiri sneered. Even someone like herself, one who wasn't too interested in rumors and candy coated news, had heard of the events at hope's peak and of the despair sisters. One would have had to have lived under a rock to have not at least known a name like Junko Enoshima. To this day, even saying the name could make people uncomfortable and bring a chill to the atmosphere. It was a curious reaction people had, especially since those events are in the past and a descriptively "better" future has since been paved for society. Truthfully, her mind had made some notes, correlations between that murder game and this... whatever this was, but it hadn't seemed important until this moment now. This moment when that familiar beacon of despair showed its face on the screen, ready to taunt the group, to begin a game, a path that had no return. It was the very reason that Emiri turned away abruptly, hair fanning out behind her as she began her short and eerie trek to the gymnasium.

Each footstep Emiri took with her polished black shoes, part of a well kept uniform for herself, echoed in her ears slowly, as if she was making her way through a marsh. Each step took effort. Each tap of the shoe reached her ears after an excruciating long pause following the last. Tap. That bear... Was this a joke? Tap. It could only be a joke. After all, when big events happen like that, people like to play cruel jokes, to put up poorly crafted copy cats in an attempt to scare people because they aren't able to actually come up with a better way to contribute to society. Still, this... admittedly seemed pretty legitimate when compared to what happened before. Whoever put time into all this... They might as well be credited for their devotion, as much as a nuisance as this is. It was almost ironic wasn't it? She was prepared to give whoever awaited them a good talking to, among chewing their head off. Tsk. ...Tap. What will happen now?

Despite the severity of the situation, Sehema was finding some entertainment watching the various reactions of the others. Not that she was enjoying it, but some of them seemed a bit too calm and friendly for the situation. 

"Can we please stop dancing around the subject?  I believe it's quite obvious what is happening here."

That voice.... Sehema's eyes widened as she searched the crowd, slowly standing up. As sure as day, her suspicions were correct. So he had managed to get trapped in this place as well? It was no surprise that he had gotten into Hopes Peak, but to be in the same class as her. It seemed like their paths would unfortunately have to cross again. That fact alone filled Sehema with a differing set of emotions, mostly anticipation and annoyance. Seeing his face annoyed her to no end, but he had one of the sharpest minds Sehema had ever seen making him the perfect mental sparing partner. The foreign student used the wall to slowly pick herself off the ground. She was happy that she had taken the time to rest as her legs felt sturdy enough to carry her. 

This is not a prank and this is certainly not a dream.  We have been trapped inside this Hope's Peak Academy and we will most likely be pitted against each other in yet another sadistic 'killing game.'"

Another suspicion of her's confirmed. History definitely was repeating itself and that met that no one was coming to save them anytime soon. At least one person standing in this room would never see the light of day again.  It seemed that his straightforwardness had rubbed people the wrong way. One girl in particular, she looked like a fighter, just admitted that she would welcome the despair. Such a foolish thing to do at a time such as this. At least she had her brawn to count on. Others seemed to realize that they might have been caught in another killing game while others still seemed to be in denial. Sehema seemed perfectly calm throughout the chaos brought from the revelation. She could say that she held no interest in killing anyone, but her past would have people thinking otherwise. Not that she cared. As long as these peasants knew their place and that she was not the person to mess with, they'd be fine. 

Her attention was drawn to a screen as it suddenly turned on to reveal a familiar figure with a strange voice. Upon hearing the voice, Sehema frowned as it grated on her nerves. It summoned them all to the gym and then the message ended. "Tch!" For the first time since waking up, the archer made a sound as she started to walk away without saying another word. As she passed her acquaintance, she looked at him out of the corner of her eye before continuing to walk to the gym. She had nothing to say to him now, but she knew that would change eventually. As she found and entered the gymnasium, she found a spot to stand. The frown on her face masked by the expression of a poker player. As she waited for the others to enter, her mind couldn't help but to trail to her father. She felt a pull at her heart as he was probably worried out of his mind, but that was the least of her concerns. He was one of the only two people who knew what she was capable of. The other stuck inside of the school with her. For a sick game, she couldn't help to feel like it showed some promise. 

Mentioned: @GinkyGotBack @Blu3

Ken Tanaka

SHSL Architect

First room > School store > Gym

Ken had left the main room some time ago, and seeing as no one was directly behind him at the time of his departure he was decently sure that he hadn't been noticed.  Had his lack of presence been noticed, none of the other students had bothered to accompany him.  He didn't mind this fact, and had someone chosen to join him, again he wouldn't have mind it.  If someone had been around he would have spent his time talking, joking, whatever was needed to keep his mind off this situation.  However due to him being alone, he didn't have any distractions, all he had at this point were his thoughts.  Sadly none of these thoughts were very uplifting.   As he walked along the hall, he stopped at the first room that he came across.  Looking at the door for a moment he entered this room before shutting the door behind him quietly.

Izaya-Orihara-anime-29475032-1400-933.jpgLooking around at all the junk and items along with the counter, he was certain this was a school store.  "Has a lot more things then text books, I don't think three fourths of this stuff is sold at a school store."  He mumbled as he went over to some of the items that lay around.  After a moment of silence he went to the counter and placed his hands on it.  Having a tight grip he let out a heavy sigh as he tried to keep it together.  "No need to tremble, I don't even know what exactly is happening. "  He whispered to himself as he lightly bit his lip.  "I had it together while with the group, now I need to keep it together."  Closing his eyes and keeping his breathing steady he stopped himself from having a possible internal panic attack at this point.  Despite how he was with the group, he couldn't deny the fact he was freaked out by this.  After all he just arrived at Hopes Peak, he just arrived, like at the gate.  That much he knew was a fact.  

So waking up here, with people he never met before in his life?  Seen sure, but met in person?  Never.  Lifting one hand from the counter and running it through his hair he had to take another calming breath.   'Others were seemingly calm in the situation, well calmer than you would expect someone in this situation to be not including that luckst-'  His thoughts got interrupted when the TV turned on near him announcing where he was suppose to go next.  Looking up at it he relaxed his shoulders and pushed off the counter.   "What an annoying voice."   Taking another look around the room he made a mental note to come back here later to get something, as it certainly did have a lot of stuff.   After adjusting his coat he made his way out of the room.  A calmness over him once more as he casually strolled to the gym, which wasn't hard to find luckily.

Once he entered he had a smirk on his face as he looked at the crowd.  Letting the doors shut behind him he walked further into the gym as he glanced at the crowd.  "Seems we are missing people, I hope they didn't find the remote that we all know is just lying around waiting for us to take and ditch us. "   A small chuckle left him after he said his sarcastic statement.  After he said this he held his hands out in front of him as if his fingers were a camera, closing one eye he started to look around the room with his hands still out there.  "Nice place, gotta give whoever did this credit, won't be falling on any of our heads~ Also for those thinking about going for the windows or even the roof, not going to work~"  He said in a sing song tone as his smirk remained on his face.  

@Anyone

As she waited for the others, Sehema's eyes were drawn to a very peculiar person who had just entered. Very peculiar and very loud.  As he surveyed the room, she couldn't help but to shake her head. "Of course. If this is an exact copy of what happened before, then extreme cautions had to be taken. No way in and no way out, well no way out that doesn't include a body bag." Her comment had been surprisingly nice, even with the dark statement at the end. He seemed to be looking at at the structure of the building as if he had taken part in building the school himself. Maybe she would start her own investigation, starting with him. She inhaled and planted a small smile on her face. "I have to admit though. You seem to be very calm in this situation. You even took the time to take notice of the building." She thought her next words carefully. Stroking his ego would probably work, but it would seem insincere if she continued for much longer.  She flashed him a charming smile as she held out her hand. What was she expecting? A kiss on it? A shake? That was up to the boy to decide as she opened her mouth to speak. 

"Sehema Rijinder. It's a pleasure to meet you." 

A simple introduction was what she offered him, not even bothering to mention her talent. She wasn't sure if it'd be smart to mention it, but he would ask if he really wanted to know. She wasn't too keen on making friends her first day at school, but something told her that they'd come in handy if she played her cards right. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back