Main

Osaka shrugged. "I like the mech." She paused. "I mean, there's no reason to get all uppity about this, right? I mean, if everyone just... acts carefully, then we'll be fine. Look out for yourself and try not to worry so much."

Minori shrugged, listening more. She caught the tablet and looked at it, "cool.." she smiled. She looked around a bit, laughing when Oki got hit. It was funny after all. She looked about, wanting to bother someone. She settled her eyes on the Mangaka. He would definitely be the most interesting. He better be. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyuu Chigamura

Kyuu remained silent all the while. Unable to comprehend anything else lest Monokuma gave him his answer. However, it didn't happen, since the bear handed them something else. He was able to catch a single, black tablet known as their IDs. Now that his suspicions are confirmed, he had no choice but try and eliminate the 'Spy'. A strange twist, but it is the easiest way to prevent other murders. He let out a sigh as he turned his eID on, his name appearing on the screen for a brief second before it turned to some form of tablet home screen. So far, the only 'apps' that were there are the Photos, Monokuma-Files, House Rules, and other a memo pad. Of course, he first checked the 'Rules' section first.

It is exactly as the bear said. All of the rules are exactly as written in the history books. Save for the new Spy rule. It reminded him of a manga adaptation of the game 'Mafia' named 'Kokujin no Mehitsukahi' or 'The Servant of the blackened'. The Manga was inspired by the Despair event, and it's interesting on how the Spy rule is similar to what he might call the 'mastermind'. Closing his E-ID, he soon noticed a young girl looking at him. Staring at him with a mischievous look. He soon noticed the other girl, slumped on her knees. Kyuu didn't exactly know why, but his instincts are telling him to comfort her.

'I don't get it. Why do I feel like I need to keep her alive?' Kyuu questioned himself in his thoughts as he began to walk towards the familiar looking girl. He took the time to observe her for a while, she wore a green sailor uniform, common around public schools. She also had a short, yet puffy hair...Kinda like the cute looking girls he draws as the heroine of a Shojou manga. 'I overheard her name earlier. Okawara Kazumi, her talent is Luck. I have yet to determine if I really do know her.' "Hey, um..." He spoke, kneeling down to her level. "Are you okay?" The words he spoke were somewhat familiar.A sense of an out of place Deja vu. . .

(Mention: @Kimona , The girl with the mischievous look)

(Interaction: @Wandering Grim Hollow, The familiar one; Okawara Kazumi )

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

"I guess I don't even have to bring up the motives this time. I just leave all of you accusing each other. if you need me.....I'll be somewhere." he then back-flipped into the mech again. With a rumble and the shaking of the whole Gymnasium,it leapt up,like it was the drop but reversed.

You all stood in silence on what you just saw. Then a voice broke it. "Now what?" the heavy country accent invaded your ears.

(You may now exit the room if you like but please write it in bold)

"Now what?" Natsumi thought, echoing the salesman's words. "Find some answers..." she decided. She spent a long time perusing everything that the e-handbook had to offer, including the names and talents of everyone in the room. 

"?"

"What's...?" Natsumi stopped midway through someone's profile. "...'Ultimate ???'...?" She thought as she rubbed her hair in confusion. "Well, I know what I'm doing now..."

"Osaka..." Natsumi muttered as she dusted herself off and spotted her in the crowd. She moved over to her with a sense of purpose.

"Hi." Natsumi greeted the black-haired girl as she got her attention. "You're Osaka, right? I'm Ishikawa Natsumi, Ultimate Interviewer." She introduced with a brief bow.

@Assailant

Jacques knew this was no joke. He stayed quiet for almost the entire time with the rest asking their silly questions, convincing themselves that everything is okay, and even creating false promises. He had the most nervous expression on his face as he looked down, thinking. Him, knowing this was no prank of a sort would obviously lead to him becoming nervous and scared. He knew the many history books, the many paragraphs of utter despair he had to read through, word by word. He knew there was no happy ending to events like this. So it was best to stay quiet for the time being and let this sink through everyone's head. Let them have the time to realize the reality of this. But there were still many questions the historian wanted answered. Number one question is: Who is the Mastermind?

The half French historian had that question echoing through his mind as he looked down on the ground, he was trembling. Though he's mentally stable that doesn't mean he is physically. His thoughts made him feel like he wanted to curl up and just take a breather. 

Minori smiled and decided to look through her tablet and read more about.... Kyuu Chigamura, the SHSL Ultimate Mangaka. Once she read through this, and he seemed to be not starting o conversation with someone who looks useless but still cool since they're a hopes peak student, she would go bother him. Until then she would just follow him closely. She glanced down to see who the useless girl was, oh her first impression was right, she was just the lucky student. How disappointing, cool, but over all, disappointing. Why would he help the Lucky student? she shook her head, Oh wait, that's obvious, she is the 'main character type' like with the first killing game, it seemed the lucky student was the one that got them out of here.... she looked back over... Nope, looks useless still. Sighing she looked back to her tablet thingy, "I wonder what I should do now?" she mumbled to herself, still watching the Mangaka.

mentioned:-ish: @Thepotatogod @Wandering Grim Hollow

Okawara Kazumi

"What's...?" Kazumi felt something land on her lap. It was a small black tablet-like object that booted up and showed the logo for Hope's Peak Academy. She carefully picked up the object, the 'Student Handbook' according to Monokuma. His words weighed heavily on Kazumi's mind as she quickly opened the tab to the Rules section and there it was. There is a spy among them. Doubt and paranoia began to cloud Kazumi's thoughts. A spy among us...? This is nothing like the previous Killing Games back in History! What am I to do...? I-I don't have any talent whatsoever! I'm just here thanks to sheer dumb luck.... Kazumi thought to herself. In a way, she was right. For the longest time, Luck being considered a talent is a little controversial among the HPA's staff. The idea that something out of a student's control can be considered a talent is just questionable in itself. If anything, Kazumi found the idea of luck being a talent worthless and stupid. She did have another talent, model kit making but her level is just normal. Not worthy of being in Hope's Peak.

"What should I do....?" Kazumi sighed, putting the E-Handbook away and looking up just in time to see the vaguely familiar boy from earlier looking down on her. Normally, she wouldn't make a huge deal out of this but in a moment like this, its startling. "EEP!" With a surprised cry, she scrambled backwards, putting some distance away from the Mangaka. Oddly enough, she had a vague recollection of an event similar to this. Why.... Did this feel familiar...?

"U-um..! I-I... I'm fine!" Kazumi shook that thought out of her head as she quickly got up, deciding that she might as well get up instead of being on the floor the entire time. And being seen as an easy target. I-I'll have to survive! I-I'm not going to just cry all day.... Not again. I'll survive again! Kazumi took a moment to calm herself down by taking a few deep breaths and maybe to find out more about the people around her. She took out her E-handbook and looked through the basic info of her 'classmates'. The boy in-front of her is Kyuu Chigamura, SHSL Mangaka. Right.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier, Chigamura-san... I'm... a little.... Okay maybe very on edge right now...." Kazumi apologized, trying to brush off her sudden response earlier as her nerves being on edge. Still, she found herself being oddly comfortable around the Mangaka. There was a sense of Deja-Vu about the whole situation. Was it... Missing memories? After all, the previous Killing Game participants all had their memories wiped. Either way, everyone in this room must have some kind of history with each other. Normally, Kazumi would wonder about why did she feel comfortable with the Mangaka but other thoughts plagued her mind.  

"...... I'm sorry.... I-I shouldgodosomething!" Kazumi promptly excused herself and left the gymnasium, brisk walking down the path heading towards the classrooms and entering the one closest to the inn's entrance, closing the door behind her. Being alone is something that always comforted Kazumi but the camera that hung from the corner made sure that she never felt such. Leaning against the door, she slid down and stared into the space in front of her.

"I'm sorry Chigamura-san.... I'm not sure if I can trust anyone....." Kazumi muttered to herself, staring at the different profiles in the E-handbook. "Anyone...."

@Thepotatogod   

@NANANANANANANANANANA

(Kazumi left the gym so she will be moved to her PM. If two more people do so,then the conversation in the gym would be private and be moved in the PM)

"What should I do....?" Kazumi sighed, putting the E-Handbook away and looking up just in time to see the vaguely familiar boy from earlier looking down on her. Normally, she wouldn't make a huge deal out of this but in a moment like this, its startling. "EEP!" With a surprised cry, she scrambled backwards, putting some distance away from the Mangaka. Oddly enough, she had a vague recollection of an event similar to this. Why.... Did this feel familiar...?

"U-um..! I-I... I'm fine!" Kazumi shook that thought out of her head as she quickly got up, deciding that she might as well get up instead of being on the floor the entire time. And being seen as an easy target. I-I'll have to survive! I-I'm not going to just cry all day.... Not again. I'll survive again! Kazumi took a moment to calm herself down by taking a few deep breaths and maybe to find out more about the people around her. She took out her E-handbook and looked through the basic info of her 'classmates'. The boy in-front of her is Kyuu Chigamura, SHSL Mangaka. Right.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier, Chigamura-san... I'm... a little.... Okay maybe very on edge right now...." Kazumi apologized, trying to brush off her sudden response earlier as her nerves being on edge. Still, she found herself being oddly comfortable around the Mangaka. There was a sense of Deja-Vu about the whole situation. Was it... Missing memories? After all, the previous Killing Game participants all had their memories wiped. Either way, everyone in this room must have some kind of history with each other. Normally, Kazumi would wonder about why did she feel comfortable with the Mangaka but other thoughts plagued her mind.  

Kyuu Chigamura

-SHSL Mangaka-

"Nah, it's fine." Kyuu replied, lifting one arm in a shrugged position. "I don't think anyone's calm about this, though..." soon enough, the naturally tense Kazumi stood up and apologized. Cute as it may, Kyuu had already crossed her off the 'Potential Spy Suspects' list for now. . .Now that he thinks about it, a story like this might go viral if it weren't for his situation right now. Death is bound to lay eyes on him sooner or later.

"...... I'm sorry.... I-I shouldgodosomething!" Kazumi promptly excused herself and left the gymnasium, brisk walking down the path heading towards the classrooms and entering the one closest to the inn's entrance, closing the door behind her. Being alone is something that always comforted Kazumi but the camera that hung from the corner made sure that she never felt such. Leaning against the door, she slid down and stared into the space in front of her.

'W-wait a sec!' Kyuu wanted to cry out badly, but his ego blocked this choice of words. It would raise suspicion that he, Chigamura Kyuu, might've already formed an allience with Kazumi. Or perhaps, a more fun approach to this situation, 'in love with her?...Now that's ridiculous, even for me!' he sighed as he watched Kazumi leave the gymnasium. Recalling the time he recognized in his E-Handbook, it was already 2 PM. He didn't know if he had missed lunch...The thought of this made his stomach stir a bit. Even as a busy Mangaka, he would always try to eat at least 3 times a day. Nevertheless,  Kyuu had to do something. Not before looking at his E-handook first, trying to find out the mischievous one.

According to the handbook, her name is Minori Fuse. Her talent is...'Fan'? As in a Fan girl of some kind? Strange as it may, he had no business with her whatsoever. However, if she is indeed a fan...Then could she, perhaps, heard of his work? 'Curiosity killed the cat.' Kyuu nodded to himself, and thus, left the area.

Deciding on where to go, Kyuu decided to head for the school shop. It was one of the places he hadn't been to and is the only place he thought of where the Monokuma coins can be spent.

'Okawara-san...What do I have to do to trust me?' Kyuu thought to himself as he was heading for the shop. 'I have no choice for now. It is far too early to decide if she is a friend or ally. You can't have too many for it could lead to deception...For now, I must investigate this area.' He said, putting his headphones on as it placed to the song by Toa; Patchwork Staccato. Although it depicts heartbreak, Kyuu couldn't help but relate somehow. . .Must be a new idea for a romance Manga.

Ken Tanaka

Shsl Architect

Interactions:  @Everyone

Locataion:  Gym > Kitchen

/monthly_2017_02/722ca1655523f217bde453ac4327c17d.jpg.18f701c315a6468fcc1bde230a628cbc.jpgKen caught his tablet and looked at it for a moment before putting it in his pocket, he didn't check the students IDs at this moment, no reason to, not yet at least.   "Well if this isn't just thrilling."  He grumbled with a roll of his eyes, obviously being sarcastic as possible.  Scratching the back of his head a moment he looked at the remaining students. As if silently judging them, he knew he couldn't tell which was the spy just from looks, it wouldn't be possible, unless of course he developed some mind reading powers, which alas wouldn't happen, as awesome as that would be.   During the time he was silent he was trying to string a reasonable path of thoughts.  Sadly, his mind was too cluttered, too busy trying to keep him calm while also putting together a plan of survival not to mention it was doing other things.  Meaning trying to think about something else was simply adding extra stress to his head and not really working out. 

"A spy huh?"  He hummed out as he kept his hands in his pockets, his coat sliding off his shoulders a bit, however he didn't bother to fix it.  "I wonder if that person can be killed then, or is them dying just pure chance?  Does Monokuma help the spy when he/she gets in an iffy situations?  Or is the ever so poor asshole forced to fend for themselves?  If that's the case, that begs the question if Monokuma will  tell us if the spy is dead, because if we don't know....well I know trust won't be happening, though if anyone is trusting already, well....cross your fingers that the person you put faith into doesn't have basic human instinct~"  He had to voice his thoughts out loud, it made it easier to think, and added less work for his mind.  Sure some could say speaking without thinking was not a good idea, but hell others seemed to be doing it, so might as well join in on the fun.  That, and really he didn't want to deal with a headache.

Closing his eyes for a moment he shook his head before opening them half way as he looked out of the corner of his eyes to some of the other students, no one specifically.  After all they were all enemies, competition, threats to his life, at least in his book.  "When you think about it, there is more to wonder.  Such as how smart will this 'spy' be?  Do we have to wait for a slip up?  Will evidence be presented to us? Without any information, or anything to really trust, after all our own heads have been likely been messed with.... Well who knows, maybe the Ultimate Luckster will some how stumble upon the information we need....even though only one leaves after finding the spy it seems. Not the entire group"  Shrugging he looked at the door.  "Just voicing my thoughts, I do love the sound of my own voice, nothing quite like it, if I do say so myself."

By this time two people had already left, said luckster, and one other who he didn't bother to know yet.  Taking a deep breath and exhaling he made his way to the door "I don't plan to be buddy buddy with anyone, since I'm not going to trust anyone here, especially with a spy walking around.  That being said, I'm open to speaking with you, especially if you remember the last murder game like the back of your hand.  If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen."    With a small hum he gave everyone a small wave without looking at them before he left the room.

Once he left he made his way to the kitchen.

Attachments

• 722ca1655523f217bde453ac4327c17d.jpg
    722ca1655523f217bde453ac4327c17d.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
Minori sighed, she seemed disappointed. Kyuu-Kyuu(she had already made up a nickname on reflex by looking at his name) has left the gym before she could catch up with him. She really wanted to talked with him.... But maybe she could bother someone else!!!. But who? she looked about, glancing at the tablet often, Ken Tanaka? She looked about the room and saw hi leaving, Thats a no. Hm....... She continued to look about before sighing Oh well... I guess I'll just go find my room for now. This thing says I have one on the map.... Minori headed for the door to find it. Is shouldn't be that hard, she was okay with directions, especiallywith a nice map like this, its labled and everything. Minori Fuse left the area.

Mentioned: @Peaceswore @Thepotatogod

Yukio Namakura

(Not) The SHSL Prosecutor

Interactions: @DaniBot @Peaceswore

Location: Gym > Bathroom > A/V Room > School Store > Classroom 1A > Classroom 1B > Kitchen

Yukio barely managed to catch the tablet, fumbling with it in his hands before getting a firm grip on it.  Doubtful that no one saw that, Yukio just went straight to examining his student ID and was none too pleased to find that he was being called the SHSL Prosecutor.  Shoving the thing into his pocket, Yukio could feel a folded sheet of paper already inside.  Deciding not to open it until he was alone, Yukio ignored it for now and just crossed his arms like he normally did.  He wasn't too pleased with the idea of a spy hiding amongst them, although that did more or less happen the last time so there wasn't much reason to be surprised.  In two shakes of a lamb's tail the bear was gone and the students were left in the room without much direction.  People were already splitting off and going their own separate ways which was just fine by him.  There were some stragglers who were sitting around comforting each other but he had little to no interest in any of them.  The one he was looking for had already left the room.  Yukio made haste towards the exit, brushing past Sehem without giving her so much as a passing glance.

Making his way through the hall, he peeked his head into the men's bathroom, the AV room, the two classrooms and the school store to look for Tanaka.  He'd make note of anything interesting he'd happen to see before entering the Inn part of the school.  The first room he'd enter from there would be the cafeteria where he was lucky enough to have found the SHSL Architect.  Entering the kitchen, Yukio would glare at Tanaka, something he would do often without knowing.  Making himself a dark roast coffee, Yukio looked through the cabinets for a mug before finally finding one.  Assuming someone might want some coffee when they came in here later, he took out an extra mug and laid the both of them on the counter.  As he waited for the coffee to brew, Yukio leaned himself against the counter and continued to glare at Tanaka.  "Care for a cup?  It's a dark roast so it'll be more bitter than you might be used to."

Woshii Zuzu

After the bear finished speaking he grumbled a little before taking a breather to calm down. A spy huh? He looked down at the tablet and scrolled through the rules and regulations before scrolling through the profiles. Osaka struck him as curious but decided to leave it alone till later. He pocketed his tablet and decided to leave the area, heading out the door in hopes of doing some exploring. He headed into the cafeteria in search of food. He was kinda hungry.

Sehema Rijinder

~ SHSL Archer ~

Sehema caught the student handbook and looked at it, taking a moment to scroll on everyone's profile. Such a diverse collection of talents. Swordsman, Magician, and even a Mangaka. She also took note of the lucky student among them. Afterwards, she placed her handbook on her person and looked up in time to catch the blur known as the SHSL Prosecutor walking past her. She stayed silent with her gaze still facing forward. They'd have plenty of opportunities to engage in "civil conversations" as the game progressed. She figured that he was following Tanaka to the kitchen since he wanted to finish their conversation. As much as she wanted to ask the architect a few questions of her own, taking a moment to investigate the school on her own sounded like a much better idea than spending another moment in the prosecutor's presence.  In fact, she was caught in a debate on whose presence she'd much prefer. Monokuma's or Yukio's. Without uttering a single word, she turned and walked out of the gym. Hopefully everyone's first instinct was to check the first floor, but she knew there'd be a few stragglers in the gym still wrapping their heads around the situation. 

Her heels clacked against the school's floor as she ventured in the hallway, making a quick stop to the main hall to check for anything weird. She was too groggy to take note of anything other than the bolted down windows and gated off stairs. Hopefully spending some time alone in this room would help her find a clue or two. After a few minutes of investigating, she'd leave the main hall and head towards Classroom A. Once she entered the room, she'd close the door behind her and walk to the middle of the room. 'Hmm....I wonder....' A curious thought floated through her mind as she looked around the room. Sehema would continue to stand before taking a deep breath, then releasing the loudest high pitch scream she possibly could before crossing her arms waiting for someone to run to the room. If anyone ran to the room in a frenzy, then her suspicions would have been false. If no one came, then she'd be standing in the middle of one of many suspected soundproof rooms. 

@Captain Gensokyo

Osaka seemed confused as Natsumi introduced herself. "Um, hi!" She was a tad confused as to why someone was talking to her. She was so insignificant, after all. A certain thought nagged at her head, but she shook it away. "Y-yeah, that's me and all. Nice to meet you!" Osaka responded with a curt bow as well. "I-is this small talk, or is there something specific you have in mind? N-not that I don't want to talk to you, just with you being an interviewer and all and coming up to me..."

cho yamaoka

ultimate entomologist

to sehema’s reply, cho couldn't muster any further fight. she wasn't trying to, anyway. she had resigned herself to letting it out now, and stopping to try and fight just because she perceived some frigid girl trying to look better than her would actually be pathetic. unfortunately, she’d have time to address everyone’s slights against her another time. instead, she tried to mourn her situation now, hoping that, if she took the time to let it out now, it wouldn't hurt as much later. as she gasped and hiccuped, it didn't dawn on her that kiyoko had stepped out in front of her until she spoke, but she raised her head from her sleeve to give kiyoko her attention. at the familiar joke, she probably laughs more than she did either time before. she was still crying as she tried to stifle her chuckling, but the change in her mood was immediately noticeable. she started to wipe away her tears again, and this time, after a few rubs, her face was finally dry. she didn't say anything more as her laughter died down, but she gave a grateful nod to kiyoko as she composed herself.

she had missed some of what monokuma had said in response earlier, but she did catch her tablet and the rest of the speech. she was secretly grateful that there was not more relishing in the rules and specifics of the game – one, because she was already familiar enough with them, and two, because she wasn't too sure if she could handle having to listen to that. kiyoko had provided some much-needed levity, but the wound that was being trapped in this place was still fresh, and listening to their captor ramble on about how they were doomed they were would be like peroxide; some people would say it was a necessary sting, but to cho, it would just make it take longer to heal. she didn't put too much stock in the talk about a spy before they were all dismissed. she watched as students wandered out of the gymnasium doors. in particular, she looked and waited for sehema, ken, and yukio to go, before turning her mind to where she wanted to be. she looked over to the time on her tablet before sighing. this wasn't a good time of day to start some kind of schedule, so that was out, so… maybe she’d try to restore some normalcy another way.

[SIZE=12pt]“thank you so much kiyoko,” [/SIZE] she gushed gratefully to the girl, now much of the crowd had moved off. she clasped her hands together and looked down to the ground aafter she had said it. [SIZE=12pt]“that… meant more to me than you know, [/SIZE]she mumbled bashfully. in her eyes, what kiyoko was just what was right, but nobody else she had met her age had ever really had that sort of decency before. [SIZE=12pt]‘maybe she’s someone special.’[/SIZE] it warmed her heart to think about, but she tried to temper herself a little. she clearly seemed to be nice when it was easy, but in this situation, it would only get harder and harder. she had high hopes, but she ultimately had to wait and see. for now, maybe she should probably just go ahead and get somewhere. [SIZE=12pt]“i’m, um… going to head to one of the classrooms, i think,”[/SIZE] she decided carefully as she spoke, taking a cursory glance down to the map. a quiet place to study, away from unfamiliar eyes, sounded ideal right now, so that’s where she wanted to be. [SIZE=12pt]she strode off towards classroom b.[/SIZE]

mentioned:

View attachment 242498

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

Osaka seemed confused as Natsumi introduced herself. "Um, hi!" She was a tad confused as to why someone was talking to her. She was so insignificant, after all. A certain thought nagged at her head, but she shook it away. "Y-yeah, that's me and all. Nice to meet you!" Osaka responded with a curt bow as well. "I-is this small talk, or is there something specific you have in mind? N-not that I don't want to talk to you, just with you being an interviewer and all and coming up to me..."

Natsumi laughed. "Relax, I'm not here to chew you out or anything," she said, trying to put the girl at ease. "I was just looking through everyone's profiles, and I happened to stumble across your 'talent'..." she admitted, whipping out her e-handbook and pointing to the spot in question on Osaka's page. " 'Ultimate Question-Mark Question-Mark Question-mark'. Do you remember anything about your talent?" She asked, giving Osaka eye contact again. "Ms. Kirigiri was like this during the killing game. I wonder if there are any similarities between them?" Natsumi mentally hypothesized as she waited for an answer.

@Assailant

/monthly_2017_02/58aad3ff54dda_EmrysEDIT.jpg.e1e5dfdfd815da2fc28ef958a72aca63.jpgEmrys LeBeau - SHSL Hairstylist

" Don't you want to wear my diamonds ? "

~~~

Associating with other people wasn't necessarily... difficult for Emrys. 

Most of those he met were base, fickle things that lacked acuity, self-discipline, charisma, self-regard, ambition... each and every one of the myriad great traits that modeled a person worthy of admiration, they very clearly faltered in, and pathetically so. Most people, he found, were obnoxious, predictable, easily manipulated, and forgettable at first meeting... worth nothing more than dust that clung to the underside of his shoes (and yet how fortunate they were, that they might appreciate the soles of such expensive attire...?).

But of course, despite whatever minimal value they may possess, even the most lackluster of human beings played a role in the workings of this intricate world. While talented people like himself sought their rightful worth in the spotlight, soaking in the glory preordained for them, stagehands were necessary to maintain such conditions (because no true entrepreneur would be unnaturally driven to lay the bricks to his own fame... not to say he would be incapable of it, but his efforts were better directed towards the essential, the momentous, and others were simply there to glorify him).

And the lot of this, accentuated by the nature of his talent. He was a hairstylist, the most renowned of hairstylists, but far too many were blind to the intrinsic flair his title alone carried; unappreciative or doubtful, if only they weren't so ignorant might they realise that a coiffeur possessed many a thing that the average person (such as themselves) lacked. Artistic ability was but the lustrous key to the gates of his talent, and what lay beyond was a arcane assembly of refined traits that formed the foundations to his expertise. Emrys was indeed a virtuoso, a man who spread grandeur by way of mere touch, and the people, his dull canvases, were simply begging his favour, forever sub-par although yearning the taste of his excellence whether they knew it or not.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the people he happened to be forced into this strange situation alongside of were unfamiliar to him. He did not know them, and as it stood, he had little desire or need to associate either (except he did grasp that they were students, like him, and this was important enough to consider). A fair few of them seemed insufferable by their mode of speech, and being as disgruntled as he was (having unfittingly woken up on the floor, his blouse ungraciously creased, and his gorgeous hair in some form of semi-disarray), Emrys did not currently possess the patience and flattering composure to exude his usual charm as he too struggled to come to terms with the current situation. As such, whilst the majority of the confused student body ensued with unnecessary drama, Emrys spent his time righting himself, maintaining his silence and distance as he went about piecing together how it was exactly that he'd ended up in this disheveled state. It was peculiar, and he found himself without recollection, but he hadn't yet been harmed so there was no need for panic, he decided. Their confines, Hope's Peak it appeared, had been boarded up. The vault door unbreachable, according to the blather of the other students. He had his hairstyling kit with him, but not his phone, which he considered irritating. It was difficult to highlight why things were this way... there was talk of a killing game, like that which occurred a decade or two ago, but Emrys withheld his doubts since there was no proof of this being the case...

At least initially, for after a certain announcement had sounded and everyone was asked to gather in the school gym, and that monochromatic bear had appeared (in such a headache-inducing style) to deliver them some awful news, Emrys found his mild surprise morphing into a well-disguised exasperation. Surely not, he thought. He had no passion for history - the trite thoughts, actions and motivations of dead people concerned him very little more than those who were alive - but to think that he'd been planted into this situation... trapped within the school he'd enrolled at, challenged to commit murder... all in honour, or as a representation, of what happened in the past?

...How crude.

Scoffing quietly under his breath, Emrys received his tablet (which only further reiterated the legitimate nature of this situation) and spent a moment eyeing the piece before pivoting for the gym's doors and sauntering out, having no desire to remain around those so swift to lose their composure. Newly a hostage, he understood no mode of complaining was going to get him out of here, but if there was something he could do for his benefit, it was to scour the premises for any possible escape or advantage of some sort. Moreover, there was a lot to think about and prepare for, in the wake of a killing game; the prospect of witnessing or being subjected to murder had not truly sunk in as of yet, but Emrys certainly had no intentions of facing death. Surrounded by what was certain to be a hypocritical and fulsome bunch, the hairstylist would surely maintain his guard.

Cool, calm and frighteningly poker-faced, Emrys headed off to the classrooms to investigate.

((Hehe... someone save me from this demon I created...............))

Attachments

• Emrys EDIT.jpg
    Emrys EDIT.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2
This situation was bothersome at most, mainly because Alice woke up beside a bunch of other people like her. They were all lame and boring human beings. She lay there for a moment and just stared up at the ceiling, listening as the others got up one by one, grumbling and mumbling about their situation. Alice didn't care though, she was just irritated, irritated that she was removed from her room and placed here, on the ground, near this plain vault-like door, with other people. Alice wasn't a fan of people. Alice would find said person responsible for placing her here and make sure they didn't do it again. That was the only thing on her mind. Of course, soon enough, this thought would be the last thing on her mind.

She was eventually helped up by another student, who introduced themselves kindly and asked her name. She had introduced herself the best she could, Alice Rousseau, she had mumbled under her breath, SHSL Dollmaker. As she made herself known, she clutched her adorable gothic-style lamb plushy against her chest. It was her most precious possession, a plushy she created in memory of her late mentor, the person who taught her the art of doll making. If Alice was honest, she really wasn't paying much attention towards the other student and immediately forgot who they were once the announcement was made. The voice was grating, and Alice scoffed when the other students decided they should listen.

She was hesitant, but decided that staying with the group was her best bet at survival. Alice followed behind the others, making sure that she was close enough that she could keep an eye on them, but not so far behind that they wouldn't hear her if something happened. This situation was definitely strange and Alice found herself interested in what awaited them moving forwards. She smirked as she observed the supposed Hope's Peak Academy, for some reason or another, the area they were placed in was extremely closed off. There were metal plates placed over windows, and the area was dimly lit. Some lights were flickering on and off, at least in this specific hallway. She couldn't help but wonder if that was intentional, or if the academy was just poorly maintained. The only thing she could do was keep alert, and continue observing everything and everyone.

Alice prepared herself as one of the students pushed open the double doors, the sixteen or so students slowly poured into the brightly lit area. Many covered their eyes for a moment or two, as they slowly adjusted. Expecting something interesting, Alice was met with nothing but a boring, plain old gymnasium. There was nothing special, it especially looked ordinary for such a supposedly prestigious academy. Alice Rousseau found herself quickly growing bored of Hope's Peak. The SHSL Dollmaker sighed heavily, as everyone spent the next short while discussing their next move, theories of what was happening, and etc. Just when Alice decided she was done waiting, some monochrome bear appeared in front of them in some disgustingly pink mechanism and answered their various questions.

Hmm, some sort of Killing Game? Alice was completely and utterly silent as the bear spoke excitedly about all the death and murdering that would occur here, something about how despair will always prevail. She wasn't really paying attention, honestly, although this Killing Game was definitely intriguing. She wasn't exactly interested in participating herself, but watching would be something of a spectacle for sure. After thinking about it for a while longer and watching the hysteria unfold, she decided it would be in her best interest if she had someone explore with her, or at least explore in the general vicinity of other students. Safety in numbers, or something along those lines. She quickly viewed the Student Handbook, made sure she was wary of the rules, and various other tidbits of information before closing it.

Alright. She supposed they've wasted enough time, perhaps she should start exploring the school more thoroughly. Alice made her way towards a small group that had formed, and left the gymnasium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back