Main

The announcement from the 'headmaster' only further proved his suspicions.  The irritating voice coming from the monitor and the order to assemble in the gym was just like how it happened back then.  Even now people still chose to believe otherwise.  They thought their ignorance would protect them, that if they refused to see the truth of the situation that there was no chance the killing game would happen.  This of course as not the case.  Yukio no longer felt the need to try and convince the fools any longer as they would be forced to acknowledge the truth soon enough.  As he began to make his way down to the gymnasium his supposed 'rival' had passed him by.  Sehema seemed to be handling the situation quite well, just as he had expected from someone like her.  From what he could tell she knew exactly what was going on and it only made Yukio curious as to how she'd play this little killing game.

Entering the gym, it looked exactly like the one from the New Hope's Peak Academy which made sense considering it was.  With his arms crossed, Yukio took in the information everyone who had looked for the supposed remote provided them.  Once again his suspicions were confirmed which would've stroked his ego if he had one.  One boy, the SHSL Architect if he remembered correctly, was once again acting snidely.  Yukio knew just as well that there was no remote to be found, but unlike himself the architect had gone out of his way to mock the others for their stupidity.  Sarcastic know-it-alls were one of Yukio's least favorite types of people.  Needless to say, he wasn't going to enjoy being trapped here with the likes of Ken Tanaka.  Sehema however had decided to praise him for his 'astute observations.'  Yukio knew exactly what she was doing.  She was trying to groom him into becoming one of her loyal minions, someone she could manipulate and do her bidding.  In response, Yukio shot her an annoyed glare, a look she was very familiar with.  "I'd say your personalities compliment each other quite nicely.  You two would make fast friends assuming one of you isn't pretending to be someone they're not."  His comment was mainly directed towards Sehema, whom he knew would pick up on it.  However, Tanaka's sarcastic, in-your-face personality didn't seem all too genuine either, so if he happened to take offence as well then that was just fine.

@Peaceswore @DaniBot

Ken Tanaka

SHSL Architect

After his statement Ken placed his hands back into his pocket and simply looked around a bit more, noticing what was inside the gym, rather than just the structure.  He lightly hummed as he did so not really paying much attention to anyone else and their conversations.  That was however, until someone seemed to comment on what he said.  His back turned to this person he simply looked at her from the corner of his eyes, moving his head to the side as far as absolutely needed in order to see her.  "Such a pessimist."  He said with a light chuckle from her comment about body bags, he didn't deny it though.  Now moving a bit so his body faced her directly he continued to listen to her speak, an eye brow raised as he did so.  

When her hand was out for him to take hold of, and once her words were done speaking Ken said nothing for a moment before shrugging.  "Sorry missy, not in France so I won't be giving you that sweet kiss on the hand~Unless of course, when we were taken we were moved to France and placed in an exact replica of Hopes Peak.  Even then, I likely wouldn't do it~"  He hummed as he kept his hands in his pocket showing no intention of shaking her hand either.  "Though I do have to thank you for that ever so kind comment, took time to notice the building.  You see I spent years, no decades perfecting the craft of noticing buildings.  Why it all started when I was a wee little to-...pfff Okay I cant really keep that up.  I'm pretty sure Miss Sehema, that anyone unless blind would notice the building at this point."  He kept his smirk on his face as he looked at her obviously rather amused.  "I did already introduce myself, however I am a gentleman, well as close to the term gentleman as you can get without actually being one~I'm Ken Tanaka, SHSL Architect, don't forget okays~?" 

/monthly_2017_02/tumblr_lxuw6nfuYH1r8w77no1_400.gif.860dee99254cc96d24005dfe06bd4dad.gifHe was about to say more but his attention was moved over to the grump from before that seemed to know more about this situation than the rest of the group.   Ken kept his smirk as he listened to the man speak.  When the other was done, he couldn't help but snicker at the words.  "Friends?  With me?  Pfffff Good luck with that, if there was a competition of who is the most annoying bastard in all of japan, why I think I would be ranked ninth place~"  He hummed.   He knew full well his personality wasn't one that could make friends, it was one that made people dislike him just enough to avoid him, but not enough to truly hate him with good cause.  He didn't mind this fact at all anymore, he may not be familiar with friendships, however that doesn't mean he wasn't capable of having different relationships with people.

Once he stopped snickering he looked at the two before him.  "I think I failed to get either of your talents, and your name."  He said calmly as he looked Yukio at the last bit.  "Though I don't think friends is the right word for it, I do hope we can tolerate each other long enough to get out of here~"  He hummed, not even bothering to pretend being an actual friend with him was something on the board for these people to get.  Really it likely wasn't, but, one could never really know the future.

@DaniBot @GinkyGotBack

Attachments

• tumblr_lxuw6nfuYH1r8w77no1_400.gif
    tumblr_lxuw6nfuYH1r8w77no1_400.gif
    497.3 KB · Views: 0

cho yamaoka

ultimate entomologist

[SIZE= 16px]cho was absolutely floored with the sudden influx of attention kiyoko gave her. a cute nickname and flowers? goodness, all of it was enough to make her head spin. she was stunned to silence as she accepted the pretty little bouquet, her eyes watered up with surprised gratitude. something about this gesture almost felt nostalgic or something – maybe like out of an old-fashioned novel? whatever it was, she couldn't be happier with it. she tried to think of something to say in response to all of it before the announcement came on. it’s a weird one, but exactly what she would expect of a bunch of nasty teenagers with too much time on their hands. though how they managed to get use of something like an announcement system was beyond her. she could only hope this wasn't some sort of official hazing or something, where the faculty were in on it? actually, that was kind of a dumb thought, but she couldn't think of anything better. still, whatever the answer really was, they were all about to find out, like the guy had said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]she turned back to kiyoko and nodded happily. this whole thing was a dumb annoyance, but at least had someone who seemed so nice to ride it out with. she hurried along to her side and started to walk the large halls. yeah… it was definitely weird to her that these students had somehow managed to get so much of the school for this prank. that was kind of making her nervous. she was not about to start freaking out again over the idea of this being actual despair, but she couldn't deny that this still meant nothing good. the weird smelling, echo-y halls wasn't doing anything to help her growing anxieties, either. why did everything have to be so big here? thankfully, she had kiyoko’s antics to distract from the creepy scenery. again, when kiyoko did her routine for the girl who was wandering around, cho fell for it hook, line, and sinker, even to the point of becoming a mess of giggles when she showed off the fake finger in her hand.  she did a small round of clapping after kiyoko did her introduction. [/SIZE] “that’s so cool!” [SIZE= 16px]she exclaims, looking around kiyoko’s hand like she was expecting to see the tricks. [/SIZE] “’the great’ is a good honorific for you.” [SIZE= 16px] she agrees, only semi-jokingly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]then she sort of blushes, realizing that she didn't have anything as nearly as interesting to say about herself. it was a high bar that had been set, sure, but she couldn't really come anywhere near it. [/SIZE] “well, uhm…” [SIZE= 16px] she starts out, a bashful plain on her face. [/SIZE] “i just… s-study bugs? it’s just a hobby, really. i’m a shsl entomologist.” [SIZE= 16px]she waves her hand casually, as if it was all some kind of joke. really, this was more modesty than usually afforded the subject, but she was mostly trying to gloss over what she thought most people would assume to be a gross talent. it certainly wasn't, but she could at least admit it wasn't something to open a conversation on, anyway. that part out of the way, she quickly continued. [/SIZE] “i just like reading mostly! and going on trips, and… meeting new people!” [SIZE= 16px]she tried to put on a suitably cutesy smile. as she opened her eyes, though, she noticed they had finally made it all the way to the gym. she did a little twirl, invigorated by the walk and by her own nerves, before she looked around. it was another spacious area, with all the people she’d seen spread out among it. it was intimidating. instead of choosing where to sit for herself, she sort of waits for kiyoko to decide for them. [/SIZE] “what’dya think they’re going to say? ‘i can’t believe you dummies fell for it?’ i swear, they give seniors too much power!” [SIZE= 16px]she rambles, looking around the tops of the rooms for the cameras she expected were watching them all now. [/SIZE]

mentioned:

Sehema had to use all of the muscles in her cheeks to keep her smile up as she heard Yukio's voice and snide comment directed at her. He knew what she was doing, but why was he interfering? She had no interest in talking with him and she was sure that he held no interest in the boy Sehema wanted to "befriend." He was basically sticking his neck out for this student to screw with her. "Such a thing to assume. No human being is a saint and to think or say otherwise is a lie. I have my flaws, but I'm sure we all do." She faced Yukio and grinned at him, her message directed right back at him. If he wanted to play, then they would play. The archer then turned to Ken as he spoke, showing no intention of even touching her. Once he reintroduced himself, she nodded. "I'm sure I will remember your name now. Forgive me. I must have been waking up the first time. I'm the SHSL Archer." 

As he commented on being on of the most annoying bastards in all of Japan, she couldn't help but to chuckle a bit and grin. "I would think otherwise. I've run across people more annoying." Another shot towards Yukio. At this point, Sehema had placed her hand down but still had a smile on her face. "Well of course. Nothing good will come out of this if we're trapped with people we can't stand." As she spoke, she felt a muscle in her face twitch for that was the exact situation she found herself in. Hopefully Yukio would be polite enough to excuse himself from the conversation, 

Last edited by a moderator:

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

Natsumi's deep train of thought was crudely interrupted by a distracting fizzing sound. With an unpleasant curl of her lips, she turned her eyes to the now fizzing monitor.

"Ahem,ahem.Testing!" the screens around you seemed to say. The voice was.....odd. It sounded like it was mocking you,treating you like you are an imbecile,incapable of understanding what was happening. But it also sounded off. It seemed to unserious for a killing game. Maybe Oki was right? Though,you read somewhere that....what was his name? Mankerman? Emo Elo? Winny the Pooh? Bah, history slips through your grasp. Whatever that bear thing was it was never known to have a serious personality.

"Attention to all students,please go to the Gymnasium right now! Your headmaster is waiting."

If anything had made her have doubts about the legitimacy of their situation, then this--this squeaky, deceptively playful little voice playing over the monitor--nearly confirmed what she'd been suspecting. To think this was all some sort of "initiation" was to ignore everything pointing to this being the contrary.

The salesman ran off to the gymnasium as soon as the childish voice of the silhouette on the monitor told everyone else to meet there. With a newfound state of uneasiness, Natsumi left the room by herself through a series of colored halls. It was all like the textbook example of the first killing game, when martyrs had fought to the last breath to ultimately keep hope alive... Little did she know, however, the dark deeds done during that game. Hope had won the day, but not without its sacrifices.

As Natsumi stepped through the door, she saw most everyone gathered there already. She unknowingly began fiddling with her warm-colored scarf. Maybe there was some time left over before the "headmaster" made his appearance...

She took a look at the small groups gathered here. There was Woshii and Yamaoka, and of course, the salesman. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that cynical guy with the business suit talking with another guy with black hair and--and--a foreigner? That's certainly not something she was expecting here.

She walked closer to the outskirts of the group, waiting like a vulture to try and pick one of them out from the group and talk to them once the conversation was over. "Looks like it's close to wrapping up, anyway,"  Natsumi thought.

@GinkyGotBack @Peaceswore @DaniBot

The stairs to the 2nd floor is barred, somehow." Kyuu told the half-foreigner. "It looks as if it was there for a while. . .I was planning to check if the remote's up there, too." he let out a sigh, shrugging as he tried to smile. "I don't think we've been properly introduced...I am Chigamura Kyuu, Mangaka for trade. Pleasure to meet you, I guess." He lifted his hand, hoping for the SHSL Half-foreigner to shake it. After all, this is what his parents would like to see, right?

He nodded. Barred, huh? "That's a bit suspicious.." Jacques glanced away then back at Kyuu. He listened to the Ultimate Mangaka as he introduced himself. "I'm Jacques Murayama, ultimate Historian. A pleasure." Jacques would barely know a thing about family or what his parents would want him to act like. But he liked to believe what his mother wanted him to be. Though that was all unimportant. He smiled slightly at Kyuu as he continued to walk with him towards the gym.

@Thepotatogod

Woshii Zuzu

Woshii noticed the amount of people that had begun filing in. Looked like everybody was here, he couldn't be sure though. He looked to the girl that had followed him, smiling curiously. "I never caught your name. My apologies." He said politely. It was general rule in his family to have manners at all times. Back when he was little, he didn't like manners because he felt they limited him and his ability to proceed through life. But in the end it seemed to be doing pretty alright for him. He also took this time observe her appearance carefully so he'd remember her better, trying his best not be too weird.

@Assailant@NANANANANANANANANANA

Okawara Kazumi

"Headmaster...?" Kazumi muttered to herself as she stayed a small distance away from the rest. She was so stuck in her thinking and slight paranoia that she purposefully distanced herself from everyone. Well maybe except for that boy she found vaguely familiar. Her opinion of him was slightly above everyone else. That is to say she is wary around him. An improvement over the distrust she felt with everyone else. Even so, she headed to the gymnasium with the others, keeping quiet the entire time. Once there, she slinked off to a corner by herself. Keeping a close eye on everyone in the gym. 

"Am I.... over-reacting...?" She asked herself that question. Her inability to remember how she got here was slowly causing alarm bells in her head. After all, won't any normal person find this entire situation fishy? So how can they all be so... comfortable with all this?! 

"I just don't get it...."

[SIZE= 12px]@Thepotatogod (Mentioned) [/SIZE]

Osaka smiled at Woshii. "My name is Osaka." She bowed lightly out of respect and continued smiling. She wasn't going to let a scary situation get the best of her.

@TheDragoon

Chigamura Kyuu

-SHSL Mangaka-

As Jacques introduced himself, Kyuu noticed the flock of people coming into the gym. Which is to be expected since they all heard the announcement. However, the familiar looking girl..Okawara...Kazumi( @Wandering Grim Hollow ), was it? She seemed more distressed than earlier...Not that she was doing okay to begin with. After all, waking up in a school with no memories of entering it is a bit alarming, after all. What happened while he was out searching the hallway? It was only then did he realize his gaze was fixated on Okawara. Unintentionally? Perhaps. But maybe he was looking at the windows-- Barred with metal plates and an oversized bolt. Good thing he noticed that, too.

"Say, Jacques-san." Kyuu turned to the Historian once more. "Do you know what was the state of the school during the first killing game?" He needed to confirm something before jumping to conclusions that history did run into a loop...

@eero-prince

Deyama, Emiri

SHSL Nurse

ChTutHVWkAAYwBr.jpg
As Emiri drew closer to the gym, the catalyst of what was about to be a whole slew of nonsense for all of them, she was sure, she began to hear chattering from within, beyond the outside doors that led to some hall meant as a transition point between the actual gym and the corridor she was now in. Others. She knew there were others going through the same thing, but she had completely forgotten that despite all of that, she might be coerced into socializing with some of them outside of necessity. Frankly, it was more stressful than her being timid. One wrong thing and somebody could immediately get the wrong idea. She hadn't ever been one to care too much about other's opinions but she didn't want to find out what would happen if people here, in this situation, turned against her. She wasn't exactly amble and ready to defend herself if involved in a fight. Her calm and persistence might have been steely, but her physical body was rather fragile and soft.

Still, Emiri's first reaction upon arriving at the scene of confrontation... Or conversation rather... Was to duck behind the threshold to listen and observe. It was what she was best at after all. Not one moment did she think it wrong to eavesdrop or watch them. It wasn't a thought that would have normally occurred to her in these types of situations, she herself just wasn't the type. It wasn't that she was a fan of being disrespectful or that she simply didn't care if they minded, the idea that she was committing social treason was lost on her. One would have had to have had experience to know what to do and what not to do. Making friends had never been a high point on her priorities list.

There were a few gathered there, a girl, visibly anxious, and a couple males, one who looked far too positive for being a possible kidnappee. Emiri had never decided if high optimism was a sign of great strength or extreme stupidity. Could be both, really. Her eyes moved over the group, the jade orbs taking in small details about them. The way one guy's gaze sliced over the girl, his words holding more weight to them than they would have sounded out of context. The way she her visible anxiety seemed almost hastily covered with a false, pretentious hope, as she made a point about making friends here. It might have sounded logical, but it sure as hell wasn't something she'd bet most of them, including herself would jump on board with. Emiri noticed the way, Ken, as he introduced himself exuberantly as, expressed his emotions with a side of snide, as if his over zealous personality wasn't enough already. Still, he was surprisingly positive, something Emiri couldn't quite wrap her head around. It almost disappointed her, maybe because she was hoping to find level headed people here and not three more people she might chalk up on her "untrustworthy" list. Emiri herself was usually relatively negative, and she preferred to call it realistic. Life wasn't peaches and cream all the time, even if some so foolishly clung to the idea that it was or that it could be. That kind of thing could only turn sour.

Her eyes snapped to a shape that moved, a girl who stood apart from the rest looking wary. Could it finally be someone with a sense of unease, as they should all have? Still it reminded her that indeed, here she was, doing the same, watching people from afar and wasting her time. Time that could be used talking to this so called "headmaster" whom she wouldn't be surprised if, no, they weren't actually a headmaster. Time that could be used sorting this all out and moving on. Time not wasted on mulling in the corner over people she didn't know and probably wouldn't get the chance to know anyway, even if a small part of her was curious and hesitant, thereby making it as already stated: a waste of time. Since they were standing in her path toward the middle of the gymnasium, and center stage it would appear for when any normal gatherings happened in the large area, and since she wasn't about to awkwardly skirt around them, Emiri moved silently through them, careful not to brush against them, and kept her head down until she passed. When she reached the specific area she assumed this almighty "headmaster" would make their debut, Emiri put her hands on her hips and screwed her face up, finally displaying some level of emotion and not her usual indifference.

"Come out, Headmaster..." She said, evenly, loudly, challenging this unknown entity. Her voice also shook slightly, something not easily noticed and something that didn't usually happen. Anyone with common sense would be able to tell by one look that Emiri appeared angry, scared, and maybe slightly shaken. Frustration was definitely the dominant emotion right now. "We're waiting." She drew out the words methodically, her lips twisting into a smile that was neither pleasant nor genuine. It was muddled and skewed, but her way of trying to laugh this all off despite the way her fingertips dug into her palms and how her teeth grinded against each other in her mouth. Emiri had never been one to lose her cool but even she couldn't resist the electric feeling of goose flesh skittering along her skin and the uneasiness that settled deep within her core. Maybe she'd finally found her breaking point.

(Mentioned)  @GinkyGotBack @Peaceswore @DaniBot @Captain Gensokyo

Yukio was not impressed with this clown act Tanaka was putting on, it reminded him of too many criminals he had helped put behind bars.  Cocky, arrogant, snide and sarcastic, their sense of humor was never found hilarious in a court of law and they certainly didn't make snappy comebacks when their sentenced was handed down as guilty.  Instinctively, Yukio went to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose but was reminded that he had none when his fingers impacted with skin.  Sehema had decided to play dumb after calling her out, something he had expected her to do. 

Earlier when she had introduced herself to Tanaka, he had the feeling she had gone back to her lying ways.  Watching her act now, Yukio had no doubts, Sehema was on her way to becoming a pathological liar.  Sooner or later lying would become second nature to her, everyday she would wake up and tell herself a lie and she would believe it to be true.  Yukio ignored her blatant insinuation and went on to reveal his identity to Tanaka, who had less than politely asked.

"My name is Yukio Namakura, and I'm not the SHSL anything.  I don't believe in this talent nonsense and I certainly didn't apply to this school to learn or make friends.  But if you must know, I am a prosecutor, nothing more than that."  It was true, the only reason Yukio had decided to attend the new Hope's Peak Academy was to find a way to shut it down, before something like this happened again.  He was honestly surprised when he had first discovered they were rebuilding the academy after all the things that had happened because of it. 

Yukio had decided that the best way to destroy this school was from the inside where he would have easier access to the information that would help expose the truth about the academy and all its wrongdoings.  There was something however that Yukio was forgetting, something very critical to his investigation.  If this killing game was anything like the last one, all of their memories had probably been wiped.  This would've explained why he couldn't remember the critical piece of evidence he had discovered.  Once this was all over, assuming he survived the whole ordeal, Yukio would have to find a way to restore his memory and destroy this academy once and for all.  Shifting his focus back to Tanaka he motioned to Sehema and said, "Just ask my good friend Ms. Rijinder, she knows all about me."

@Peaceswore @DaniBot

Ken Tanaka

SHSL Architect

Interaction:  Sehema @DaniBot Yukio @GinkyGotBack

Mentions: Deyama @Plasma

Ken simply listened as perusal not saying a word till both were done speaking. Looking at Sehema he scratched the back of his head and changed his smirk to that of a simple smile.  "You're in luck, I just so happen to be a forgiver~"  He hummed out in a joking tone.  "Interesting talent you got there~ Lets hope you don't end up shooting anyone in the back kay~"  His tone was still a sing song one, despite what he just said being more of a darker subject.  "I can assure you though, I am annoying. You'll figure that out in due time~ If not, then either A, you're a deaf dunce, or B, you have a very high level of tolerance for annoying jackasses~"  He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at this, sure he wasn't making a good name for himself, but it felt like it would be a pain to lie about this.  Especially seeing as it was taking every ounce of him to remain so calm and composed as if this were a natural situation.   Which of course, it was not. 

/monthly_2017_02/ee8f00db7388067fdcda16ccdcb867fd.jpg.fc9a1dfd41ef2bde1c674a2c1340b715.jpgAfter addressing her, he moved his eyes over to Yukio. When his talent was announced even though he denied it being his talent, Ken's smirk and any joyful expression he had immediately faded, in less than a split second.  "........"  He looked at the other for a moment, in silent disbelief.  After a bit he had to force himself to look away from Yukio before it turned into a creepy stare.  A look of disgust was on his face despite how he was now looking away from the prosecutor.  He had to close his eyes to think and collect himself before he ended up doing something he may regret.  'Keep it together, you have been doing so well, keep it collected, even knowing this don't react any differently then you would with anyone else.'   Once he got these thoughts running on repeat in his head, a smirk once more formed on his lips.  With this he looked back at Yukio and stuck his tongue out in a playful manner.   "So then you are here to ruin lives of the students~"  He hummed out as he rocked back and forth on his heels.  "Not here to study, not here to make friends, I can only assume your reasons for arriving at this school mean all sorts of fun that can equal into a decent story~~"   Collecting himself once again, going back to his smug look.  "I do love stories~ You should share them when we have time~ Maybe if I hear them I will be able to wash this immediate distaste I have for you~"

Despite his words, again his face showed simply a smirk before he looked over at Sehema "Have you had the misfortune of meeting him outside of this trap?  Or, have you to made a love connection at first sight, so you know whats going through each others minds at this very moment~?" 

After saying this his eyes moved to the SHSL nurse as she spoke, calling out the headmaster.  This of course caught his attention, and with that he looked around the room to see if there were any students missing.  It seemed almost everyone, if not everyone was in the gym.  So that means the sick freak that thought this was a grand idea would be making his/her appearance soon.  At least assuming from what the video said he figured the sicko would be arriving soon enough.  Not looking at the other two as his eyes were now on the stage he spoke. "How about...we finish this conversation later? That is, if you want to still be in my presence~ I know some people can handle only so much before moving on~ However, now....I think, we have other things our mind should be focused on...."  His tone got slightly more serious as he spoke, his smirk fading slowly from his face.  "Like, maybe it would be best to focus on the fact the person that placed us here, is going to be making an appearance.   Who knows, some damn sense can be made soon.  Sense that doesn't end up being worst case scenario. Though it seems some of us already know that, that scenario is the only case."  He said before glancing at Yukio for a moment only to turn his attention back to the stage.  "Lets hope that person is wrong hm?"

Attachments

• ee8f00db7388067fdcda16ccdcb867fd.jpg
    ee8f00db7388067fdcda16ccdcb867fd.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0

Sehema'a eyes widened as Yukio threw her under the bus and Ken more or less insulting her. She had to get it together or she would start trembling out of anger. She wasn't too sure that her facade would work for too much longer. Once Ken asked her if the nature of their relationship romantic, she scoffed. 

"Not even if he was the last man on Earth. Or if we were the last students in this building. Having the misfortune is putting it mildly." The soft spoken and timid girl was gone and the true Sehema stood there. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Yukio. A smirk of her own crept across her lips. "Although it is flattering that you'd go out of your way to mess with me when I had no intention of talking to you. No need to lie Yukio. Jealousy is an ugly monster."

There was something about him that always sent her plans spiraling out of control. The archer was about to make another comment but Ken's had shushed her. Sehema took notice of the other students around meaning the "headmaster" would appear at any moment. "Continuing at a later time sounds perfect." She simply said before turning her attention away from the two boys and onto the stage. She would now have to restructure her plan in getting information and resources from others. Thanks to this damned lawyer.  It seemed that her suspicion of Ken was right on the money. He was very peculiar. Almost as if he was hiding his true self as well. 

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

"Come out, Headmaster..." She said, evenly, loudly, challenging this unknown entity.

Natsumi took her eyes off of the three arguers to witness a small, purple-haired girl walk up to the stage and ask rather loudly for the headmaster to show himself. Bold, to say the least. Natsumi started to notice her quivering. She looked distressed, almost...

Did she feel the same way herself? She denied scrutinizing her own feelings right now out of fear of what might result from it. Even still, her own sense of sympathy for her was pretty evident. If she had more time after this, she'd go and meet with her.

"My name is Yukio Namakura, and I'm not the SHSL anything.  I don't believe in this talent nonsense and I certainly didn't apply to this school to learn or make friends.  But if you must know, I am a prosecutor, nothing more than that."

"Oh? Now, that's interesting..." Natsumi muttered quietly to herself. This was a perspective that seemed to catch her ear, and she was genuinely intrigued to know what else the well-dressed guy could have applied to here for. ...Something noteworthy, maybe?

"Continuing at a later time sounds perfect." She simply said before turning her attention away from the two boys and onto the stage. She would now have to restructure her plan in getting information and resources from others. Thanks to this damned lawyer.

Alright, this was when she could finally swoop in and pick one of 'em up for a decent chat. She picked the one that she'd had her eye on ever since she started unashamedly eavesdropping on their conversation...

Natsumi walked within viewing distance of the guy in the suit and gave him a signal with one of her hands and a brief moment of direct eye contact to let him know she was about to start talking.

"So, hey, I couldn't help but notice when you said that you never came to Hope's Peak for learning, or talent, or socializing, or any of that stuff. If that's not the case, then what'd you come here for?" She asked with still-lingering curiosity. "Oh, right, we haven't met yet. Name's Natsumi Ishikawa," Natsumi said with a nod. "I'm the Ultimate Interviewer. I know you're not all about talent, but since we're pretty much all main-course students here anyway..." she said as a running thought.

@GinkyGotBack

@DaniBot @Peaceswore @Plasma

Kotoba was slightly out of breath despite the fact that the distance from the entrance and the gymnasium is peanuts to what normal people would run. He turned towards the Mangaka who commented that he was a bit too fast. He didn't say anything for the first few minutes, just taking in what he said. He straightened up his body. You had to admit, he was acting mighty strange. Although there was nothing that could be making him act this way. The gymnasium was like your average run-of-the-mill gymnasium. Except for the security cameras and big massive gun under them.

"Ah think it's be-" he was interrupted by the purple-haired girl summoning the 'headmaster'. Pity girl. She seemed out of her element. It's just a prank,he continued to say it in his mind like a mantra.

"As I was sayin'," he ignored her. "The headmaster is old,senile. Ah believe it would be easy to organise around him. Can't blame him. That's why ah think we need some'in new."

"Hey lady!"he now addresses the girl. " Ah don't think that's gonna help. It's not like you snap your fingers." he snapped his fingers when he said this. " And whoever juvenile organised this would jump out and sey 'surprise!'"

A whir and a winch set in motion. Mechanical gears turn. Kotoba slowly shifted to face the podium, with his fear very easily sensed. A big pink mech fell from the roof and onto the floor. A loud bang. The gymnasium shook with the impact,everyone fell down. As you looked up, a black and white bear leapt out of the mech and onto the podium.

"Welcome,welcome."

"Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy! I'm Headmaster Monokuma. I will be replacing the old headmaster!"

Kotoba put the whole situation elegantly. He said "Shit."

@Nenma Takashi@eero-prince@TheDragoon@rusticyawn@Lettuce@DaniBot@Thepotatogod@GinkyGotBack@Blu3@Plasma@Wandering Grim Hollow@Peaceswore@Kimona@PartlySunny@Assailant@Captain Gensokyo

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

A big pink mech fell from the roof and onto the floor. A loud bang. The gymnasium shook with the impact,everyone fell down.

"Eep!" Natsumi yelped in surprise. Honestly, she felt like she was aware of the falling object a bit too late. It was unexpectedly booming in its volume, too. Could anyone really blame her for being caught off guard? She looked up to find an obnoxious, neon-pink...battle mech?

As you looked up, a black and white bear leapt out of the mech and onto the podium.

In one moment, Natsumi felt a surge of chaotic thought course through her mind the moment she saw this stuffed toy. One thing was for certain amidst her confusion, though...

"...So, you're a Monokuma doll, aren't you?" She asked bluntly. To be honest, she was going to question anyone's sanity if they didn't know who this was. 

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Chigamura Kyuu

SHSL Mangaka

"Ah think it's be-" he was interrupted by the purple-haired girl summoning the 'headmaster'. Pity girl. She seemed out of her element. It's just a prank,he continued to say it in his mind like a mantra.

"As I was sayin'," he ignored her. "The headmaster is old,senile. Ah believe it would be easy to organise around him. Can't blame him. That's why ah think we need some'in new."

"Is that so?" Kyuu rubbed his chin, thinking about the image of the headmaster. Images from the internet seemed to be the first thing on his mind since he did some last minute research the night before. I believe the headmaster was...a Kirigiri? What? No! It was someone else! Strange... Soon enough, Okibono was barking on the girl(, who was chanting for the Headmaster.

"Hey lady!"he now addresses the girl. " Ah don't think that's gonna help. It's not like you snap your fingers." he snapped his fingers when he said this. " And whoever juvenile organised this would jump out and sey 'surprise!'"

A whir and a winch set in motion. Mechanical gears turn. Kotoba slowly shifted to face the podium, with his fear very easily sensed. A big pink mech fell from the roof and onto the floor. A loud bang. The gymnasium shook with the impact,everyone fell down. As you looked up, a black and white bear leapt out of the mech and onto the podium.

"Welcome,welcome."

"The hell--?!" Kyuu visibly flinched when the mech fell from the roof, gaining everyone's attention. But he couldn't help but realize Okibono's irony. "You were saying?" He let out a sarcastic grin to Okibono before turning back to the...Bear. Yes the bear. Half of it was milky white while the other half was menacing black. Each had a different eye, for a change.

"Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy! I'm Headmaster Monokuma. I will be replacing the old headmaster!"

Kotoba put the whole situation elegantly. He said "Shit."

"You've got to be shitting me." Kyuu sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Don't tell me someone managed to get a copy of one of THEM. . ." He was pertaining to the Bear, of course. Seeing it in person made him remember what that bear is...A machine named 'Monokuma', used for terrorism and spreading despair. Besides, getting one of these Monokuma bears is illegal since the aftermath of Despair. . .Right?

"Alright there, D.Va," Osaka murmured to herself. However, she looked at him for a few moments before smiling. "Aw, he's actually kind of cute! In a... sort of macabre way!" She chuckled. "Is it the normal schtick? I think we all know it by now."

"Say, Jacques-san." Kyuu turned to the Historian once more. "Do you know what was the state of the school during the first killing game?" He needed to confirm something before jumping to conclusions that history did run into a loop

"Hm?" Jacques thought for a moment as they entered the gym, which was awfully crowded with the students he saw when he woke up. "Actually it was located-" 

Yes.. The headmaster was old. This was all okay. Jacques hoped as he listened to the salesman before looking back at Kyuu. "As I was saying the first killing game was actually-"

"Welcome,welcome."

Before the historian could finish his sentence the mech fell and lead to Jacques well.... falling. He grunted at the impact then looked up to see a black and white.. teddy bear? He knew it. Everything seemed too familiar from everything he had read. The teddy bear, the waking up in a scary situation, and the lock doors and feeling there was no escape. 

"....." Jacques stayed silent as sweat went down his face. Time for a repeat of one of history's most despair inducing events.

Kiyoko takes in what Cho is saying agreeing with her. "Yeah 'the great' has always been my stage honorific since I first began. There's nothing lame about bugs I had a senpai back in middle school who had his own bug circus it was super cool!" She was beginning to like Cho more and more it felt like having one of her old middle school pals around. She might've of been a tad shy and timid but she still had this sudden ball of fire every now and again which made her pretty interesting to be around. Kiyoko scratched her cheek thinking for a moment. "You and I should preform a show for the school sometime you could show of some bugs and I could make them disappear or fly I bet it'd blow everyone away!" She threw her arms in the air to show just how excited she was about the idea.

When they arrived Kiyoko was sure the gym would make a great place to perform in. "This would make for a great show I could see it now!" At Cho's idea of what the seniors would say when they arrived Kiyoko added her own spin. "Or maybe they'll say something like 'HA you freshmen were too easy!' Something like that probably?" Looking around at all the others who were in the gym everyone kept calling this a prank but Kiyoko could tell they had their own individual doubts a strange feeling was rising up in Kiyoko. It took her a moment to realize what it was it the fear she was scared of the what if situation of this not being a prank. If it wasn't a prank then it could only be one thing. But Kiyoko didn't dare think about that she simply stepped closer to Cho for some form of security. "Hey Cho-chi don't go getting scared just remember if things get scary just ask yourself. What would Kiyoko do?" She smiled another phrase that seemed to roll off the tongue man she was good at these.

Woshii Zuzu

0245e0d05a0ccdb9f579c2f246e2bad501805b16_hq.jpg

Woshii took note of Osaka's name and turned back to the podium quickly, where a pink mech had just arrived. He reasoned he must have been correct after all... And if that was true... They we're in a whole lot of trouble as his face went a little pale and serious. "N-No way... This can't be happening again right? Despair is supposed to be dead!" He growled lightly. He feared for the others safety now. He wished he had a sword right about now... So he could teach this bear a thing or two.

@NANANANANANANANANANA@Assailant

Minori Fuse, who had arrived last on account of being lost looked around. When she hear the gears she looked to the front of the room just in time to see the mecha and the bear jump out. She grinned, he eyes lighting up, so cool! she thought to herself. Minori thought Monokuma was the coolest thing though she only knew a little about him. She knew she could predict what he would say with all the research she did on 'the incident' and this just energized her even further. Yes. She was terrified thinking about it, but that wasn't going to stopped her love. She loved things whether they loved her back or not so what could she do? Minori continued to grin while under her breath and on the inside she laughed. This was getting so exciting!!!!!!

cho yamaoka

ultimate entomologist

[SIZE= 16px]cho’s eyes widened with excitement at kiyoko’s suggestion. it made her so happy that she seemed to be so receptive to it! not even just accepting – really, actually into it! it was not only a relief; it was really thrilling. when kiyoko talked about using the gym’s stage for a show, it wasn't hard to tell that cho was just eating it up, dissolving into a fit of enthusiastic giggles just as the idea. she didn't care about whether or not it was likely, or if she was even really serious about it –the whole proposal was enough on its own to bring her joy. [/SIZE] “as long as you can bring them back!” she jokes, giving a wide smile. when kiyoko suggests what the might say instead, she cools down a little, but gives a nod in agreement. “mmhm. that sounds better! they’d definitely imply that they wouldn't freak out at all.” she snickers again at the thought, just happy to be able to make light of the situation.

[SIZE= 16px]only a second or two after came the large bang. it was enough to throw everyone to the ground, but especially cho, who went down like a pile of bricks. she was fortunate enough not to hit her head, but the fact certainly didn't bring her any joy. as soon as she could, she was already working to get back to her feet, cursing her luck that this had happened twice today and turning around to meet whatever it was that caused it. she let out an audible gasp at the sight – a weird pink robot from out of nowhere, and sickeningly enough, out from its center popped despair incarnate. just it’s appearance  was enough to make cho back away. when kiyoko came close to comfort her, she impulsively clung to her side, not ready to face what she knew was coming.[/SIZE]

when monokuma finished his introduction, cho growled and pointed to the monochromatic bear. “nobody’s buying it!” [SIZE= 16px]it was clearly untrue, just from her stance of desperately hugging kiyoko alone, but either she didn't notice realize how she looked, or she didn’t care. [/SIZE] “i bet even the pimp over there has got something to get to, so bring out the real headmaster already!” [SIZE= 16px] she shouts, giving a look over to ken as she alludes to him. it was the fur coat – you just didn't wear those things unless you were a delinquent or you were trying to look like one, and frankly, she couldn't tell the difference. instead of continuing to bluff, she stuck close to kiyoko, trying to take her words to heart. she didn't inherently know what it meant – she didn't know her enough to know what she’d do at a time like this, besides try to comfort a gullible girl like cho – but somehow, it made her feel a little better. like it was some ancient, wise proverb, passed down through the ages, or something.[/SIZE]

mentioned:

Okawara Kazumi

"This isn't happening...." Kazumi muttered to herself. The pink mech was something she would normally find cool but the... Bear the popped out of it was something she'd rather not see in real life. A Monokuma. The dreaded harbingers of Despair back during the World's Most Despair Inducing Incident in the past. She won't believe it. She refused to believe it! Was it a joke? Well then its in very, very bad taste. Kazumi was always afraid of Despair. After all, she was almost touched by it in the past after.... THAT happened. 

"No... Please tell me its a joke... Please tell me its a joke.... Someone just own up... Its just a joke, right...?" Kazumi was clutching her head with her hands. Trying to keep herself calm. First the memory gap and now this?! There's only so much she can take. 

@NANANANANANANANANANA (Mentioned) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back