Main

To be honest, the appearance of the bear didn't surprise Sehema. What was surprising though was the denial of other students. One of which tried to comfort her friend by telling her to ask what would she do? Proper comforting material right there. Once a blue haired student yelled out for the bear to bring out the headmaster, Sehema closed her eyes and spoke up. "There is no headmaster and this is not a joke. Try to put two and two together, will you? All of us wake up with little to no memory of what happened trapped inside of the academy. Then a stuffed children's toy pops up and introduces himself as the Headmaster. Surely we all don't need to be historians to figure out what happens next." While she was talking, she stepped forward but stayed near her "acquaintance" and the "pimp." She then turned her narrowed emerald eyes towards the "Headmaster" and pointed at him. "You can tell from everyone's reactions that they pretty much understand what's happening. Those who don't are just fumbling in denial. How do you plan on reacting another game when everyone pretty much knows how you think? Better yet..." Sehema placed her hands down, but her intense gaze bared into the bear. 

"How do we know that you're being controlled from the outside and that you're not in here with us?" Everyone seemed to be focused on the fact that the killing game was about to happen again, so it was natural that Sehema had to ask the hardest question. How were they sure the Mastermind wasn't inside of the school with them? It seemed like a logical thought since it seemed like a textbook copycat. She found it sad thought. For someone who was trying to resurrect Despair, copying wasn't a real creative way to do it. 'Just a lackluster intimation from an unimaginative copycat,' She thought bitterly, her hopes for an interesting game diminishing with each event that unfolded.    

Yukio narrowed his eyes at Tanaka, "Ruin the lives of students?  I suppose that's one way of describing it, a poor way, but one way nonetheless.  Besides, it really isn't any of your business why I enrolled into this academy."  Meanwhile, Sehema had made some remark at his expense, something about jealousy which she would've known wouldn't have made a lick of sense given their history.  "I'm not one to stand idly by while people lie and manipulate each other, you should know that by now.  If you really want to make allies here, Ms. Rijinder, I suggest you act truthfully."  Yukio subconsciously tapped his temple with his ring and index finger, "I would like to believe someone once taught you to always be yourself, your mother or father perhaps?"  Yukio knew this would get some kind of reaction out of Sehema, but what that would be was unknown.  The prosecutor had hoped that during the time they were forced to spend together that she would have learned where lying gets her, but this obviously wasn't the case.  "While I don't want to continue this particular conversation, I will need to speak with you sometime later, Mr. Tanaka."  With arms crossed, he would await for the arrival of what was surely to come, but not before saying one last thing, "A bridge built with rotten wood is more likely to burn, Ms. Rijinder.  Keep that in mind the next time you try to make friends."

Yukio was resting his irritated and slightly hurting eyes when he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him.  It was the girl he had spoken with earlier, one of the many skeptics of this situation.  Yukio's had to give it his all to keep his eyes from rolling when he had hear she was the SHSL Interviewer.  Anyone with a microphone that wanted to ask Yukio questions tended to annoy him to no end, which was strange considering they were always after the truth, much like himself.  "Would that make this an interview then, because I'm not too fond of those.  Assuming the both of us make it out of here alive, I'd like to ask that you keep all conversations with me off record."  He brushed his hair back with his free hand while the other went into his pocket.  Yukio asked himself if it was a good idea to tell her why he enrolled in Hope's Peak.  Balancing the pros and cons, he eventually decided that it didn't matter given that they were stuck here. 

"I feel this school would've had nothing to teach me that I don't already know, and socializing has never been something I went out of my way to do.  As for my so called 'talent,' I don't need anyone telling me whether I'm the best at what I do, or to be labeled as a symbol of 'hope' when all I am is a prosecutor.  Everything I need to know about my profession I learned a long time ago from, in my personal opinion, the greatest prosecutor to have ever lived.  Not only would calling myself the Ultimate or Super Highschool Level Prosecutor insult this man's legacy, it would also imply that I have surpassed him, which I assure you I have not."  Yukio closed his eyes again, seeing things close up without his glasses really bothered his eyes.  "If you want to know why I really came here, you can find me and ask me later once we're finished here."

Needless to say, Yukio didn't look the least bit surprised when Monokuma did happen to show up.  He did however, feel a sense of slight satisfaction when he saw the reactions of some of the naysayer's.  The entomologist, Cho Yamaoka, had proven herself to be quite unrealistically naïve as she demanded that the real headmaster show himself.  "You are such a fool.."  He groaned.  "I was under the impression that common sense and intelligence was required to be a scientist."  Surprise had passed him by once again as Sehema stepped forward to say something.  However, unlike some people in this room, her reaction had a point.  "She's right, Junko Enoshima is dead and that much is certain.  So either the mastermind is among us or they're hiding out somewhere in the building."  While this 'mastermind' may have the bear and the means to create this killing game, Sehema was right in saying that they're most likely nothing more than a copycat.  In the end their identity didn't matter, at least it wouldn't until they had somehow managed to escape.

@DaniBot @Peaceswore @Captain Gensokyo @rusticyawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Tanaka

SHSL Architect

Interactions: @NANANANANANANANANANA

Mentions: @GinkyGotBack @rusticyawn

Locations:  Gym

Rather than bother to look at Yukio, Ken just gave a simple nod letting the other know he was willing to have a different conversation at a later time.  For now however his attention was on the stage, when nothing happened for a bit, he didn't feel relaxed.  Rather the longer nothing happened the more his insides seemed to squirm.  It was simply unsettling , and he didn't care for this feeling in the least.  As he waited ever so patiently he listened to some of the conversations around him.  Partly he listened to Yukio as he spoke to the interviewer but his attention was mainly on the salesman who seemed ever so adamant that this was a prank.  A logical thing to wish for, a far better scenario then what many of the others believed was truly going to happen.  However despite this, Ken simply couldn't genuinely believe this was some kind of senior prank.  Sure he wasn't really one that knew about pranks, but....the atmosphere around him made it hard to believe anything good was about to happen.

/monthly_2017_02/1af24dd4da85815f640c08b949a3b5fc.jpg.662961315b25bece5d6c33aa5a292f69.jpgThe feeling at the pit of his stomach was proven right when he heard the sounds of gears turning.  Looking up at the sound which was coming from the roof, he tensed as he waited to see what was about to happen.  Luckily he didn't have to wait long as a pink mech fell from the ceiling lading on the stage with such force that he was knocked onto his back.  A low groan left him from landing rather hard but he made no complaints as he looked up to see the monochrome bear.  It took every bit of him to remain neutral, because he knew damn well what that bear was.  This fact only made that painful feeling in his gut get worse, though he showed no expression of pain and only remain silent as he stayed on the ground.  

When Monokuma made his introduction Ken didn't know what to say, or if he should even bother to say anything.  Though it seemed despite his lack of words the others had plenty to say.  He didn't look at any of them as he just focused his attention on Monokuma, well he didn't look at anyone until pimp was mentioned and he felt eyes on him.  Looking to the side he looked at the entomologist and blinked a few times at what she said.  "..............Pimp?"  He repeated as he stood up and quickly dusted himself off.  If the situation wasn't wrecking his nerves he would have made a sarcastic comment and toyed with her choice of words.  However he couldn't bring himself to do that not now at least.  So rather than say anything he looked at the other classmates that spoke before looking at Monokuma again.

When they were done talking he had been able to collect himself again, not enough to start joking around and such, but enough to actually speak.  "I learned about this a long time ago, but I thought there was something about the mastermind not being able to be in two places at once which is why her sister had to take her place."  He said in a calm tone not letting any fear or worry leave him in his voice or in his facial features.  "Unless there was a major tech upgrade, the jackass that's doing this shit show, won't be in the room with us."  He said as took a breath in and out, it was getting hard to stay calm as usual.  If this meant he was now stuck in some sick bastards killing game, well keeping calm won't be on the top of his list.  "I'm not dumb enough to think this is a prank, despite what some people here may want it to be, but what the hell?  Do you have some sick love for the last person that did this so you decided to honor her fucking memory by doing this or something??"  He asked as he kept his hands in his pocket, his eyes now drifting to the side as he was attempting (and successfully) to pull off what seemed to be a rather bored look.

Attachments

• 1af24dd4da85815f640c08b949a3b5fc.jpg
    1af24dd4da85815f640c08b949a3b5fc.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Oki stayed silent,mainly paying most of his attention to the bear,slightly trembling at the sight. He was shifting from one foot to the other. If you thought that commercial men never felt terrified,this sight proves you wrong. He seemed to be breathing with a pulse,like a living creature even though you know that he is just a robot, made out of steel and electricity. It would be fascinating if you did not know what he was in the first place.

5(242).png

"My,my. Panicking already? You are a loud bunch,aren't ya?" that monster started to speak when everyone finished saying. You've read about him,you've heard about and you hated on him but now he's right in front of you,in the flesh. Or is it in the plush? Anyway, it was speaking in a squeeky and high pitched voice,odd considering the situation you are in. You had to admit that it was annoying." I didn't have this good of a reaction since....well 17 years ago." he reminisced about Those Times. "It feels nice being remembered. Did ya miss me?"

"...So, you're a Monokuma doll, aren't you?" @Captain Gensokyo

latest

"What do you mean by a Monokuma doll" he tilted his head while saying so. He turned towards the reporter to respond to her. He took some time to continue.

5(237).png

(Curse these unregular sizes. They are causing me Despair. I have to kill someone for this)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." his sudden laugh filled the gym. Horrid.  You were about to step back but your feet held firm. "I am the Monokuma! The one and only! It is time for my redebut!"

"It is an honour to reboot the my franchise with you guys." he said with poisonous sarcasm. His more 'kinder' side was facing you now. "As you all kn-"

"Aw, he's actually kind of cute! In a... sort of macabre way!" She chuckled. "Is it the normal schtick? I think we all know it by now." @Assailant

"Y-y-yeah!" Kotoba agreed with her,his voice clearly wavering. "T-this prank has gone way too far,s-ser!"

[SIZE=12pt]“i bet even the pimp over there has got something to get to, so bring out the real headmaster already!”[/SIZE] @rusticyawn

"Though it seems like I got the stupid ones now."he sighed in disappointment. He cleared his throat although he didn't have one. "I'll say this only once." he didn't try to hide his anger.

"YOU ARE ALL CHOSEN TO JOIN A KILLING GAME! You are not allowed to be free without killing each other. Unless you want to sit here,you have to kill. Stab,bash,throttle,choke,poison,jolt,shoot, burn, torture,cut,slash and whatever way you can think of to kill. I don't care what way you kill as long as the person is dead."

"Kotoba Okibono!" Kotoba stood straight like a soldier when his name was called. How did he know his name,Kotoba was not quite sure but it prove one of his suspicions. He was even more terrified. "The steel vault door costs 50,000 Yen,is that correct?" "Umm.....yes ser?" he said with confusement. "And each metal plate costs at least 100,000 Yen each?" "Y-yes." he had no idea where Monokuma was going."How much are all of those plus the security cameras and guns." Kotoba made a quick calculation in his head. He then came to a realisation. "An ungodly sum,ser!"  " And are all of these real?" "Yes. Ah handled these stuff fer years so Ah would know. " "Do you think that a group of high schoolers would pay that much money."  Kotoba was in defeat. "No,ser." "Now,that's settled I would like to-"

"You can tell from everyone's reactions that they pretty much understand what's happening. Those who don't are just fumbling in denial. How do you plan on reacting another game when everyone pretty much knows how you think? Better yet..." 

He stopped explaining midway.

"How do we know that you're being controlled from the outside and that you're not in here with us?" 

"She's right, Junko Enoshima is dead and that much is certain.  So either the mastermind is among us or they're hiding out somewhere in the building."

"I'm not dumb enough to think this is a prank, despite what some people here may want it to be, but what the hell?  Do you have some sick love for the last person that did this so you decided to honor her fucking memory by doing this or something??" 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." he laughed a second time but this time with more cruelty. You did not quite know why but it seemed to reverberate in the gymnasium. From outside. From below. Taunting you.

"I've never had this good of a laugh since forever. Thinking that Enoshima is related to this is an idiotic  I can assure you,my loyal customers,that this franchise is under 'new management'. All of this is funded not by Despair. But if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore."

"As for whether if the mastermind is here,does it even matter? Most of you are going to die anyway."

@Nenma Takashi@eero-prince@TheDragoon@rusticyawn@Lettuce@DaniBot@Thepotatogod@GinkyGotBack@Blu3@Plasma@Wandering Grim Hollow@Kimona@PartlySunny@Assailant@Captain Gensokyo

Minori Fuse laughed she thought Junko was interesting but what she wanted o see was who this new person was!, "HaHA!" she grinned, she was about to say something before stopping, knowing what she did after doing her research it probably wouldn't look good if she acted as she usually did, it might make people suspicious of her even though she had do nothing. She needed to people to trust her because it would be so boring if no one would talk to her. She took a deep breath, "Hey Monokuma, What is it funded by then?" she asked smiling. She was trying her best to not 'Fanatic' on everyone. "I was just wondering, though right now I'm not to interested in the mastermind, but What's the point if it's not for Despair?" she asks grinning. "I thought the people who usually control you were all about that!" she continued grinning. She was ignoring every one else for the most part, at the moment.

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Kyuu Chigamura

". . ." Kyuu watched in silence as he listened to Monokuma, claiming to be the real deal. While everyone might be claiming that he's a fake, Kyuu had one thing on his mind this whole time. What happened to his parents? What happened out there beyond that vault door? If history did repeat itself, then...Then... "If you won't tell us who the mastermind is, then tell me one thing." Kyuu spoke up, taking a step closer to Monokuma. "What happened outside of this school? Is it still standing?...Is everybody still okay?" He asked bluntly, thinking about his parents, who raised and  cherished him without fail. It would be sad to know that...Nevermind.

Ken Tanaka

SHSL Architect

Interaction: @NANANANANANANANANANA Monokuma @Everyone else really

/monthly_2017_02/b3cbb3a58940feeddb9c7c8c5d6e3361.jpg.936936d1dea2610a97c685ab39731711.jpg'Come on, thi....this is the time for my ever so witty and charming sarcasm.  I can't be here speechless!  Say something, he gave me so much to make fun of! To tease! I just...I just....'    Ken's mind went completely blank, as he listened to all the bear had to say.   Sure the bear had mentioned them being in the murder game a bit before, but it seemed like now it was truly sinking in.  Hearing the bear the mastermind did matter because most of them would be dead.  Hit him harder than any blow to the face, despite his lack of showing it did. His mind felt jumbled after these words hit his ears, too such an extent he barely heard the others speak.  It was busy thinking, rationalizing on how this was going down.  How would get out? How would he live?  As the fear set in he felt panic creep up on his heels.  He could feel it sit in his stomach, and moving up his spine.  An intense feeling of nausea washed over his body.  It took so much of his will to make sure he showed no emotion, to make sure he didn't start dry heaving, or even vomiting.   'I can't panic!  Since when has that ever helped me!  What should I do!??  Lock myself in my room until its over!?  Group with someone and think of a way out of here!?  Try and find something on my own?!?  What should I do!? '   Moving a hand to his head he gripped it rather tightly as he gritted his teeth and looked at the floor, using the bit of pain he got from his grip to make sure he didn't lose his cool.   It was all a jumble, he couldn't get his thoughts right, he didn't know what to do, not yet at least, there was so much to take in.  'Wake up! I can't let them see I'm worried! I need to focus on the here and now! If I lose my shit now everyone might see me as the weak one!  I'm not that!  I will never be that!  I-I need to watch everyone! I must remain myself no matter what!!  Which means I can not! And will not!! Fall into a panic!!!  I'm not an idiot and I shouldn't start acting like one now!  So body and mouth freaken move! And work damn it!!!'

At this he closed his eyes for a moment before letting his hand slip back into his pocket before looking over at Kyuu with a smirk on his face. "You really think the shit toy is going to tell us if our families are a okay?"  He asked with a light hum before snickering a bit and looking back at the bear. 'Perfect, just like this, keep my nerve, don't lose it, not in front of others, not in front of these people, not in front of the shit toy "Unless of course, shit toy, you wish to be ever so kind to us poor poor students~"  Shaking his head he relaxed his shoulders a bit, his eyes still at the bear mischievous look in them that was hiding any fear he had.  "Then again, even if you did tell us the truth shit toy,  I doubt it matters even a bit~  Seeing as we can't do a damn thing in here, unless of course....someone here has teleport powers or telepathy~ If that's the case, if someone does have that power could ya hurry up and get the rest of us out here with your superpower~"  he hummed out as remained completely composed while glancing over his shoulder at the others.

"Hm?  No volunteers?  Ya, sadly this isn't some superhero movie~"  Sighing as he shook his head he looked back at the stage.  "There are rules to this right?  Sadly I was having issues when I reviewed this in my history class, so if the rules were told to us there... Well I never bothered to remember them. I'm sure a history lesson directed by the shit toy himself would be one even I can remember~"

Attachments

• b3cbb3a58940feeddb9c7c8c5d6e3361.jpg
    b3cbb3a58940feeddb9c7c8c5d6e3361.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
While standing firm and appearing unfazed from all this a trail of blood slowly fell from Kiyoko's lips. The act of biting it to keep herself from freaking out caused this. She quickly wiped away the blood so much for her live show. If she remembered correctly they would be forced to kill one another hold a trial find the person rinse and repeat. She squeezed Cho's hand slightly her fear keeping her in her place she had heard a story from a senpai of hers, the story of a student who stood up to Monokuma only to be impaled by various spears. So she decided against any drastic moves but that didn't stop her from wishing for it all to be a dream.

'Please why can't this be a joke why? Why? Why!?' She asked herself would they all panic? No she was sure they'd at least appear calm some just might actually be calm. But as much as she hated it her old thought process was coming back. Someone was going to do something crazy things were going to get too much for them and they are going to kill someone. The thought sent chills down her spine, 'I wanna go home. Senpai I wanna go home!' She thought to herself but she knew it was in vain just as she was starting to lose it she clenched her hands. The softness in her right snapped her out of it she turned to Cho a small smile came to her face. "Cho-chi don't worry Kiyoko the Great won't let anything bad happen to you." Her rock that was what Cho was Kiyoko would keep her safe and Cho was going to keep her sane.

@rusticyawn

Yukio stared passively at Tanaka as he rambled on sarcastically.  He could see pain and fear behind his collected eyes, was this attitude he had some sort of coping mechanism?  Rubbing the back of his head, Yukio sighed and envied Tanaka a little for the fear he felt.  Without fear to tell you whether you should fight or flee, a person could get into serious trouble.  "So what's next then, Monokuma?  Can you at least tell us that much?  Is this an all new killing game with new rules or should we just assume it's like 'the good old days?'"  If it was some new sick game the mastermind had concocted then none of them would know what to expect.  Despite how horrible the killing school life was Yukio prayed in his heart that that's all it would be.

@NANANANANANANANANANA

"As for whether if the mastermind is here,does it even matter? Most of you are going to die anyway."

Hearing the bear's last statement caused Sehema's face to break into a smirk. Such a bold assumption that she'd be an easy target for anyone in this room. As she opened her mouth to boast that there would be no one smart enough who could be a challenge to her, Ken's statements interrupted her. "He's right. Even I have trouble remembering the details, but I'm sure that was what the bear was counting on." However, the thought of Monokuma going near her father enraged her but she had to keep her cool. If she acted recklessly, it would be like she placed a target on her own back. As she listened to Yukio's question, she closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "Surely it'd have to be new. We all remember the old Killing Game and the outline of it. Even if we don't remember our first day, we can still go with the assumption that we were all classmates once. Some of us even have our memories of previous encounters. Assuming that this will be like the original could prove deadly." Her finger rested underneath her lip as she voiced her thought process. She then eyed the girl who had referred to herself as "Kiyoko the Great." 

"Also please refrain from making promises you don't know if you can back up. It's nice to feel assured, but false hope is a childish thing to spread in a situation like this. Even if you have the best intentions." Her words were as cold as her facial expression. Maybe it was going out of her way to scold the girl when she could have let the game prove to her how little her promises meant. Maybe it was due to her natural distrust of people ever since... She shook her head to focus her thoughts on what was happening now. "One thing we do know is that we'll have no idea about the condition of the outside world unless we can get out." 

cho yamaoka

ultimate entomologist

cho visibly grinded her teeth as she listened to the sick explanation of the matter at hand. throughout the whole conversation, there’s a seemingly never ending barrage of comments at her expense that nearly throw her off the deep end. the only things that keep her tethered and somewhat rational thought are her expectations and her firm grip on kiyoko. her expectations, as she thought of them, were simple; she had expected these people to be bullies, and their nasty attitudes toward her now seemed to confirm as much. since it was something she expected, hearing the words come out of their mouths wasn't as hard as it otherwise could've been. she always assumed there was always one in any given group of people, but even the four she was counting now was not unusual. still, her grip on kiyoko couldn't help but tighten, bitterness just oozing from her before the conversation even had a chance to get back around to her.

for the moment, though, she tried to put it on the back burner, knowing it wouldn't do her much good right now.  she lightened her pull on her as kiyoko spoke, but she closed her eyes tightly and nodded at the sentiment. she tried to just focus on kiyoko’s kindness, and not the despair. that was the trick, right? that’s what always won out in these despair games – hope, right? she was okay just to hold on to her new friend like this, just to cling to that far-off prospect. which was probably why she took sehema’s comment towards her so personally. she wrung a loose piece of kiyoko’s clothing, suddenly unable to control herself any longer. she abruptly wrenched herself from kiyoko’s side and wildly looked up toward sehema. [SIZE=12pt]“it’s not false!”[/SIZE] she counters. the objection comes awkwardly late, as the girl she’s addressing seemed to have already moved onto another topic, but cho’s too angry to care. [SIZE=12pt]“and who cares if it’s childish? are too concerned with looking cool in front of your - b-boyfriends, to just let someone be comforted in peace?!” [/SIZE]

she’s quickly trying to wipe away the tears starting up, but as soon as gets rid of one, another tear seems to well up in her other eye. it almost seems like she’s going to leave her little rant there, but almost as soon as she realizes she’s not going to stop crying, she just turns her ire toward ken and yukio. [SIZE=12pt]“you two, too! you think you’re smarter or cooler than everyone for acting unaffected and being rude, but you’re really just making things worse!”[/SIZE] cho was still crying, but it was hard to be sure if that was why her face was so red. her voice, and her expression, were both strained in anger, looking one step removed from out and out screaming. she looks like she has more to say to them but she apparently just shakes her head, tilting it forward to try and wipe more tears from her face. she was already so stressed out; this was already so much to deal with without people making comments. so, she stepped back and leaned back closer toward kiyoko. she felt too embarrassed to grab her after all of that, but she still wanted to be close to anything – anyone – that had enough decency to just be nice right now.

once she was there, she just let herself sob, only half-heartedly trying to stifle the noise of her gasping breaths. this scenario was, literally, in every way, her worst nightmare, ever since she learned she’d be attending hope’s peak. she deserved this cry, damn it!

mentioned:

Osaka kept her cool. Was she nervous? Yeah, a little. However, she chose to believe that everyone would refrain from killing. Perhaps it was naïveté, but... well, what else was she supposed to believe? Panicking wouldn't help. She didn't intend to go about making any enemies, so she didn't really fear dying, well not to a crippling degree. Her plan was to just stick to herself, and wasn't that the best plan? As long as no one died, it was just like summer camp really! Of course, she had no choice but to be here, but the concept remains.

Kurosaki Mizu

This couldn't be true. He tried to convince himself it wasn't, but it was hopeless. There was no doubt this was as real as it gets and their lives were in serious danger from this moment on. He felt his knees grow weak, his eyes fixed on the teddy bear he despised so much. This stupid bear ruined the world and now he's back to ruin his life too.

He had nothing left to say, he only felt anger. He was not about to let himself become a victim to this killing game. Killing some of the brightest people in the world is one of the most unforgivable things you can do. The people around him have dreams and bright futures. He looked around the room and observed the crowd. These people weren't going to take this lying down and he certainly won't either. He was going to survive or at least try his best to. He wasn't going to cry and he wasn't going to let Monokuma get a reaction out of him. He wasn't going to give him a show at all. 

(sorry I've been feeling kinda trash so i haven't been motivated to post anything)

Woshii Zuzu

Woshii saw others cracking under the pressure, others challenging the bear... He wanted to remain silent but he simply couldn't. Cho's outburst kinda tipped him over the edge. "We have to remain calm guys. If we give in to despair like the others did we'll never be able to so much as move this foolish robot. Besides, if what the bear says is true... One of us IS the mastermind. The question is, who?" He stated boldly. He was usually more polite but this didn't seem the appropriate situation to do any such thing. He looked to Osaka who stood by him to make sure she was doing okay.

Osaka turned to Woshii when she saw he was looking at her. However, she misinterpreted his glance. Having just asked who was the mastermind, she believed he was looking at her for a different reason. "W-what? You don't think it's me, do you?" She wasn't the mastermind. Hell, even if she wanted to do something like this, which she didn't, she wasn't able to. She wasn't smart enough or talented enough to pull off something like this even if she tried.

@TheDragoon

Natsumi Ishikawa

Ultimate Interviewer

And, just like that, the room had erupted into a flurry of differing ideas and arguments, with Monokuma having only needed to say a few words to get everyone's gears turning.

Natsumi stood up herself, shifting her glance from the monochrome teddy-bear to those who were now even starting to accuse others of being the one behind all this.

Oh, sure, there was plenty of talk about this "survival of the fittest" mentality, which managed to leave a thoroughly sour taste in her mouth. On one hand, she wanted to reach out to the people like Yamaoka being singled out and help them stand on their own two feet, but the ones saying this kind of stuff...actually did have a point. Was it really naive to think anyone had to kill anyone else here? In theory, no one had to give into a terrorist's demands unless a situation was offered where there was no other choice.

"That was the problem with the first game: so many people killed for petty, selfish reasons, and it took a great sacrifice to finally unite everyone left alive under a single banner of hope. If we could all just not be stupid right off the bat, it would take some serious incentive from Monokuma to make any of us even consider killing a classmate," Natsumi theorized all in her head. "Yeah, if we all just acted intelligently...well, that's if this is actually another killing game." She paused for a moment, reconsidering her thought. "No, that's just wishful thinking at this point; you know that," she thought, pushing away that spark of naive hope in her. "But, still, even if all of this is true..." She thought, looking in the direction of so many arguing high-schoolers. "Why am I staying silent about all of this?" She wondered.

For now—for some reason she couldn't put into words—she decided to avoid speaking out. 

What was more real to her? Naivete and good intentions, or accepting a constant state of nihilism? Hope, or despair?

She didn't know, and she still couldn't answer that, even if she wanted to.

@NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot @TheDragoon @many, many others.

Sehema's expression transitioned from a cold one to that of disgust at Cho's accusation. She opened her mouth, feeling no remorse for unleashing her wrath upon the crying girl. "Actually it's quite the opposite. I couldn't really give two shits about what they think. Or what you think for that matter. Although it's rather shallow to think I'd mold my thoughts on account of others. It's not a factor of looking cool. It's about coming to terms with the cards reality has dealt us. Some people in the world were never handed a good hand. Some were handed great hands only to have it cruelly changed by the whim of fate. I'd go on but my words would be wasted on a peasant who can't keep a grip on her emotions with no idea on how the world truly works." 

She crossed her arms and turned her attention to Woshii, ending the conversation with Cho. If anyone had bothered to observe, it would seem that the ending tone to her statement hinted at a bit of bitterness and resent but asking about it would do anyone no good at the moment. If anyone would understand the deeper meaning of her message, it'd be Yukio. At the question of who the mastermind was, Sehema was at a loss. 

"We can't just start naming people off as the mastermind just yet or else someone's going to get murder from sheer paranoia. On the other hand, saying that you aren't the mastermind doesn't clear you from any doubt. Words are just words unless you back it up with action." If it meant banding together to get out of this hellhole, Sehema could contribute to the investigation. It didn't mean she was going to offer anyone friendship or words of comfort. She was a loner and that's how she preferred it. Sure she wasn't above using someone to get what she wanted, but she chalked it up to natural instinct. After all, it is in the human nature to naturally betray each other. 

Osaka turned to Woshii when she saw he was looking at her. However, she misinterpreted his glance. Having just asked who was the mastermind, she believed he was looking at her for a different reason. "W-what? You don't think it's me, do you?" She wasn't the mastermind. Hell, even if she wanted to do something like this, which she didn't, she wasn't able to. She wasn't smart enough or talented enough to pull off something like this even if she tried.

@TheDragoon

Woshii Zuzu

Woshii immediately went red with embarrassment. He hadn't meant to give her that sort of impression. "U-Uh no, I'm just... Er..." He said, suddenly getting shy before regain his composure and smiling at her. "I'm just making sure your alright, okay?" He said happily. He hoped she accepted what he was saying as fact.

Osaka nodded and sighed. "Ah... I-I see. Yes, I am. Thank you." She smiled. She believed him, it was an honest misunderstanding. "How are you? This is some pretty heavy news..."

@TheDragoon

th

Cassandra Bellona

SHSL Monk (Martial artist)

She didn't want to panic and had nothing to panic about. She remembered the teachings of her master and kept calm. Of course, her master warned her of the bear and his evil ways but didn't have enough information to panic yet.  She looked around at her 'classmates' starting to panic and silently judged them. Then a boy mentioned if what the bear is saying is true there is a mastermind among us. That could be true but would out of the many idiots in the 'group' would someone be clever enough to do that. She was stressing too much and simply went to a corner of the room and went into a meditation stance.

(Sorry for not posting in awhile. I was busy. I did something at least)

Okawara Kazumi

"Is this real....?" Kazumi muttered, her arms limp by her side and her unfocused gaze directed at the floor. All her anxiety replaced by a sheer loss of will to do anything. If anything, she knows that her chances of dying will rise if she does anything to draw attention towards her. Screaming or having a mental breakdown would be what that damned bear wants to happen. Kazumi's gaze darted from one place to the next. People were arguing. Arguing about who the mastermind is. Arguing about the whole situation. Argue, argue, argue. Well... Except for a few who chose to remain quiet. The vaguely familiar boy from before was asking Monokuma about who his master was but Kazumi had a feeling that it wouldn't be that easy...

"S-stop...." Kazumi said, her voice barely louder then a whisper. Her hands trembled with fear but she clenched her fists to steady them. If the Ultimate Lucky Student was the one that hold them all together during the First Mutual Killing Game then.... Kazumi took a deep breath. She knew that she has to make her predecessor proud. She had to be the Ultimate Hope! Kazumi was about to scream out her frustrations at how they should be teaming up instead of arguing when it hit her. 

That line of action would draw attention to herself, making her a Prime Target. "........." 

"I'm....." Kazumi muttered, slumping onto her knees. "I'm pathetic....." 

@NANANANANANANANANANA @Thepotatogod (Mentioned along with a few others)  

Kiyoko hadn't expected a lot of things in her life, she never expected to become a great magician, to actually look forward to going to school, to get stuck in this surival game, and now she hadn't expected Cho to stick up for her like she did. Kiyoko stood in front of Cho as to block out the other girl who had upset her smiling she tried calming her down. "Cho-chi hey it's ok don't cry, don't even pay attention to that meanie just look at me k?" She wasn't absolutely sure how to cheer someone up in this situation but she was gonna try her hardest to do so. She thought maybe a joke would do something anything. "I mean I'd give an arm and a leg for ya Cho-chi." Suddenly her arm fell off using her other arm she held it out to Cho. "See." Her real arm popped out of her sleeve to pet Cho's head.

She didn't blame Cho for crying she understood in all honestly she wanted to cry a bit as well, but right now she had to be strong for Cho. Kiyoko could already she what she was doing she was leaning on her right now. Kiyoko had been in her shoes once finding someone who she could rely on. Kiyoko couldn't let her down she owed her that much, the more she looked at her the more she began to see her old self in her a bit. Only she highly doubted she did some of the stuff Kiyoko did she only meant from a relying on others stand point. She took in some air and turned to the others speaking out. "Hey come on now we can't just start fighting among each other! We should work together scary teddy bear or not!"

@All ya fools!

Woshii Zuzu

Woshii shook his head. Of course he wanted to work with everyone as team, but there were other facts to be considered. Everybody was arguing to work together correct? Well there was a problem with that. If one of them WAS the mastermind then they would be working to sabotage them from the start, thus why it was so difficult to just put your full trust in just anybody. He understood that making friends was a priority, but the safety of everyone came first. "Calm down, I'm not trying to start any fights. I'm saying if this is like the previous killing game, then that means the mastermind is one of us. That means we can't just go trusting everybody here. We need to think logically if were going to escape... Or is that what you guys not want?" He said, raising an eyebrow at Kiyoko and Kazumi in particular. He agreed with Kiyoko, but during a killing game it's important to be careful of everybody, even your friends. As for Kazumi she looked like she had already given up hope. Losing that may be their downfall in the end, so he hoped he could help her out later if he got the chance.

@Assailant@NANANANANANANANANANA@Nenma Takashi@Wandering Grim Hollow < Mentioned

Ken Tanaka

SHSL Architect

Interactions:  @DaniBot@TheDragoon @rusticyawn @Anyonereally

/monthly_2017_02/5d1e0d67912099bd30b9addb57feb295.jpg.5b0a26c10730b200db4f2107a62690c4.jpgNow that he had collected himself for the time being, he simply watched the others namely the blue hair girl as she started to bawl.  He couldn't help but roll his eyes when she pointed at him and started to shout at not only him but Sehema as well. "Pa-"  Before he could say anything in response to her statement however, Sehema beat him to it.  Listening to her response he couldn't help but smirk and nod in her direction.  "Basically what she said. Though got to admit I like the peasant part, really drives your point home~"  He hummed before looking over a Woshii.  Slumping his shoulder a bit as he looked at the man in light disbelief, before he straightened up and smirked as he snapped his fingers.  "Guess what~ I'm the mastermind."  He hummed out before snickering and putting his hand back in his pocket as he shook his head.

"You don't really think the actual mastermind would just admit he/she is the one right?  Just because you asked?  I guess we can hope that whoever this sick bastard is, is a nice sick bastard~ Though really kind pointless, asking who is the mastermind that is.  Be anti climatic if the real one would make a grand entrance now hm?  Don't get me wrong, if they appeared before us now I would be more than happy.  However....well this sick shit game of theirs hasn't begun.  Which means, the real bastard is going to be keeping their head down for now~"  He said as he looked at the ceiling.  "I'm trying to remember what happened the first time this shit occurred, but I'm coming up blank more or less.  I do remember that a clinging whiny woman was the first to go, and she was followed by some punk....but that's all I got.  Well that and the fact Junko was behind that and a shit ton more"  Shrugging he looked back at the stage.  "Anyone want to fill me n on what happened the first time around, feel free to talk to me.  For now however.  Hey, shit toy.  Are we going to get the rules or are you going to force all of us to stay here as we listen to cries and arguing?"

Attachments

• 5d1e0d67912099bd30b9addb57feb295.jpg
    5d1e0d67912099bd30b9addb57feb295.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
"Hey Monokuma, What is it funded by then?"

"I was just wondering, though right now I'm not to interested in the mastermind, but What's the point if it's not for Despair?"

"I thought the people who usually control you were all about that!"

tumblr_inline_nyqt1tqOSZ1tis5fc_500.png

"Don't you get it? I'm not telling you!" he thundered back suddenly, Oki stepped backwards when Monokuma shouted suddenly. it was clear he was fed up on explaining everything. 

tumblr_inline_nyqt1vvdpR1tis5fc_500.png

"Where would the fun be if I let you all know everything." he giggled malevolently. 

"If you won't tell us who the mastermind is, then tell me one thing."

"What happened outside of this school? Is it still standing?...Is everybody still okay?"

"You really think the shit toy is going to tell us if our families are a okay?"

"Unless of course, shit toy, you wish to be ever so kind to us poor poor students~"

"Then again, even if you did tell us the truth shit toy,  I doubt it matters even a bit~  Seeing as we can't do a damn thing in here, unless of course....someone here has teleport powers or telepathy~ If that's the case, if someone does have that power could ya hurry up and get the rest of us out here with your superpower~"

tumblr_inline_nyqt1vIgSs1tis5fc_500.png

"AHAHAHAHA!" he laughed again. Even more maniacally this time."I thought I would have to waste my time to explain but you ,saved my breath. It's true. I will never ever tell you." he taunted you as Oki looked indignantly at Ken Tanaka. He was a bit suspicious of his classmate at this point by his calmness but he didn't show too much action as he was glued to his place by the presence of Monokuma. "Maybe I was wrong to judge this group wasn't promising. Now,even though you would try to deny it,that thought.that wonder invades your mind,doesn't it?"

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uuAIH1tis5fc_500.png

"That's the point. It wouldn't be fun,would it,if you know everything. I can't wait for your horrible,horrible deaths." he was pretty satisfied by himself at that point.

tumblr_inline_nyqt1tiiGd1tis5fc_500.png

"Now,before I forget,I need to give you something." he informed everyone in the room. He turned backwards to look at behind the stand he was standing at. Then,he climbed into the pink mech that was standing there,not moving. Some noise could be heard from inside the mech as he scoured the insides of the mech. You could hear him say,'where is it?'.

'Please why can't this be a joke why? Why? Why!?'

"Sigh" he let it out when he continued to search the mech searching it from up to down. He practically turned it inside out. Some random junk was thrown out of the mech.

"So what's next then, Monokuma?  Can you at least tell us that much?  Is this an all new killing game with new rules or should we just assume it's like 'the good old days?'"

Surely it'd have to be new. We all remember the old Killing Game and the outline of it. Even if we don't remember our first day, we can still go with the assumption that we were all classmates once. Some of us even have our memories of previous encounters. Assuming that this will be like the original could prove deadly."

"Ah," he exclaimed out loud. He bursted out of the mech,holding what it seems to be multiple tablets. He threw the tablets to each of the students,allof them able to catch them. Actually,everyone but Oki. The tablet clonked him on the head. It made a dull thud on his head and he fell back because of the force. "Ow!" he said as he held his head.

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"Whoops. I thought you were going to catch that?" "You threw it harder at me!" 

"Oh well." Monokuma concluded. Oki scowled back but he could only just take the tablet and stand up,slowly. It flashed with 'Student ID' on the screen. He rubbed his temple when he turned the tablet on. "This is your Student ID. It gives you basic information about everyone in the school and it determines what areas you can access." he explained. "Practically the same as before. But there is one difference to this game.". Your ears perked up.

"If you guys are actually literate,you can see the words spy in the rules section. Out of all,one of you is a spy. If you don't really want to get your hands dirty,I just have an offer for you!" he played around with his words when he said it.

"If you tell me who it is and provide evidence,then I let you free and that spy would be executed. Doesn't it sound like a fair deal?Upupupu."

"Also please refrain from making promises you don't know if you can back up. It's nice to feel assured, but false hope is a childish thing to spread in a situation like this. Even if you have the best intentions." 

“and who cares if it’s childish? are too concerned with looking cool in front of your - b-boyfriends, to just let someone be comforted in peace?!”

"I guess I don't even have to bring up the motives this time. I just leave all of you accusing each other. if you need me.....I'll be somewhere." he then back-flipped into the mech again. With a rumble and the shaking of the whole Gymnasium,it leapt up,like it was the drop but reversed.

You all stood in silence on what you just saw. Then a voice broke it. "Now what?" the heavy country accent invaded your ears.

(You may now exit the room if you like but please write it in bold)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back