Main RP Thread

Mariko “Mari” Handa

brown_hair_anime_girl_glasses_phone_render_png_by_seikiyukine-d85eu8p.png

Mari hadn’t been expecting much from today. She didn’t have the sunrise shift at the cafe, thankfully, but she always seemed to oversleep just a bit on the days she didn’t have to come in until after they opened. She stretched up, taking in the morning sun- and then realized the time. “Crap, not again!” She muttered, stumbling out of bed and yanking her work pants out of her drawer. She was almost running out- she’d have to do laundry this weekend. She grabbed her white shirt and her apron, stuffing the apron in her bag before pulling the shirt on over her tanktop. She buttoned her shirt as she ran out the door, shouting a quick “Good morning! Bye!” to her parents.

About 15 minutes later, she made her way into the back room of the cafe, and gave a sheepish grin to the baker still on duty, Tom. “Sorry, sorry! You go home and get some sleep now!” Tom nodded, leaving without a word. He had always been rather quiet, so she didn't think he was pissed at her. She was oddly grateful for her uncanny ability to read people at moments like this. Still, she'd make it up to him later- he did like her snickerdoodles. She could make an extra dozen today "by accident" and leave them for him.

She peered out into the dining room- only one customer right now, and it seemed Sky was waiting on him. Sky looked a little off, like she was uncomfortable- was the guy being a creep? She listened in closely for a moment, to see if she could here what was being said? The guy seemed like the quiet type, only ordering a coffee. She made a mental note to check in with Sky next time she was in the kitchen.

But, the guy hadn't ordered any food! Perfect, she wouldn't have any orders for a bit. So now Mari just had to start on the dough for the afternoon, and set to icing the cakes for the rest of the day. Someone had ordered a chocolate cake with ganache for later in the day, and Mari had to finish icing it. She always got stuck on caking because the manager insisted she made the best ganache. She didn't mind, but she did prefer the earliest morning shifts- she got the breakfast rush and some alone time in the kitchen. Hey, at least it wasn't fondant.

Leo

As the lady walked away to go grab coffee, he felt another presence. It seems like there was two of them in the same place? His mind was in a state of confusion, and planning. Working in steps, he texted a long term friend to come assist him. In the meantime, as Andy was on her way, Cyrus was trying to think of a good way to convince this girl to come with him before the other zodiac meet her. Unfortunately, he was lost in thought the first time the lady talked to him. He snapped back to reality as they asked once more. He smiled,"actually there is." Here was his chance, if he messed this up, he would have to do what Azure does. And even thinking about that gives him made him unconformable, it's defiantly not how he wants to do things. He could ask Andy to do the watching, but she was only human and she wouldn't stand a chance if things got violent. Focusing back to the girl,"But, I have a feeling I will be helping you more so," he handed her his business card. It was purely white with orange letters in the upper right corner showing Eden in all caps, and his personal contact info on the other side with a polite warning not to share the information given. He honestly initially planned to hire her, but this is at least a good start.

@animegirl20 @The Succubi Queen (since you're nearby)

Sky stared at him in confusion at his statement. When he handed her the card she raised her eyebrow at him. "Seriously what the hell is this......." She read the card and the moment she did her mouth dropped. She slowly looked up from the card and looked at him. " Y-your Cyrus Lund? The Cyrus Lund?" She knew she recognized him from somewhere. Eden is known world wide and this guy ran it. She admired Eden a lot. " Wow this is.....wait why are you giving me your card?" As she said that she saw some familiar faces come in the café. "Oh crap" She said under her breath. It was the girls she hanged out with at school. If they knew she worked here her life was over. She quickly sat him in the booth. Mind if I sit here for a min. She then looked over to Mari and mouthed. "Hurry up and get them out." She then took the menu and hid her face so the girls wouldn't see her. 

@The Succubi Queen (hey you ok with our girls being close friends?)

@Isacoolbow

"I figured you for the tough girl," Sam said with a little more flirt then necessary, "One of the few good pieces of advice my dad gave me is that you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. And darling your boots do some walking, And hiking. And by that miniscule stain on your left heel, kicking! Seriously dear just a little hydrogen peroxide will dab that right up." Still though Sabaa seemed off. Sam was a fashionista, stylist and general prettifier, not a psychiatrist but Sabaa was off. Somewhat... unattached. Sam was used to a little resistance usually. A lot of people didn't even realize they had it, especially those that realized Sam was trying to help. There was always some flicker of annoyance when Sam proved them wrong or went against their taste. But Sabaa was like a blank slate, been around the block more times then her age indicated. But back to business!

"Well travelling with nice clothes does take a lot of effort to make sure everything stays neat. Time you probably don't have." Sam said admiring the fit of the fresh shirt, the tough fabric did certainly look better on her. It gave Sabaa the tough gravel feeling that she deserved while still retaining a light air of feminity. "As for me well, I've been in arizona and oakland that's about it. No money or real inclination to travel really. My idea of a vacation is seeing a fashion show downtown!" Alone, eating popcorn awkwardly. "Not like you I bet, you look like you've seen every corner of our fine planet. OOOOOOOH I have and idea one sec. Seriously though," Sam said rushing over to her sketchpad, "Shorts or Capris? I mean, shorts'll show off your legs more buuuut Capris are more protective and will look better with your boots... Opinion?" 

Mariko “Mari” Handa

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mari heard the bell jingle as a group of customers came in- ugh, high schoolers. Sure, Mari had been a high schooler just a few months ago, but they still annoyed her a bit. She could hear them chattering- they're probably all get the cheapest items on the menu and then not tip. Poor Sky. Or...? She spotted Sky ducking into a booth, mouthing something that Mari didn't understand- but the general idea was there. Seemed Sky didn't particularly like this group of teenagers, either.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mari hated waiting tables, but for Sky, she'd do it. She took off her cook's apron (the ganache could wait), stepped out from behind the counter, and smiled politely. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Hi, have a seat anywhere you'd like, and I'll be right with you!"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Sky probably wouldn't be able to wait her own table if she was pretending to be a customer- what kind of awful girls where these teenagers if Sky didn't even want to face them? She would have thought that people would be tired of the Mean Girls schtick by now- but who knew? Maybe there were still Regina George's in the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She popped back behind the counter and make a cup of black coffee, and took the time to put together a little cappucino for Sky- odd, they'd been friends since Mari had started working here, but she didn't know what Sky liked to drink. Oh well, a Cappuccino was a safe guess. She also grabbed two chocolate croissants- a little treat and an excuse not to talk within earshot of those girls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She slid up to the table where Sky and her customer sat, tray in hand. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Here you go! Sorry about the wait- a black coffee..."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she set the coffee down in front of the stranger. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"And a cappuccino for you... and two chocolate croissants."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She set them both down. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She could practically hear those girls scowling as she walked over to them.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] "Alright, what can I get you 3?"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Thankfully, they had taken a window table, out of sight of the booth where Sky was. She couldn't kick them out, but she could run the cafe until they left, keeping Sky safe from.. whatever threat these girls posed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She took their orders- seemed like regular teenaged girls- but maybe Sky just didn't want people to know she had a job? Another question for the younger girl.[/SIZE]

@animegirl20 (That's fine by me!)
@Isacoolbow

Leo

Cyrus put his finger over his mouth, in an attempt to shush her. He did not want his cover blown, and now in their current situation, she didn't either. "Since we'll be here for some time, I minus well explain myself." He paused for a moment,"Now, what i'm about to tell you, is exclusive to a select few, since you deserve to know eventually. Do you know anything about the signs of the zodiac?" he asked referring to legends and common knowledge. Cyrus wasn't going to reveal he was one of them, but he defiantly was going to over glorify himself like always."We have reason to believe they are all real and co-existing with us. Now here's the reason I came here, due to recent information, we believe they are targeting a small list of people in this city. You are on this list, and I'm here to gather the rest and bring them to safety. Fortunately, we have allied with the warm-hearted and generous Leo," he said impressed in his improv skills."it's a ton of information to take in at once, so take your time," he said before taking a sip of the coffee. It was far too bitter for his tastes but he showed no reaction as he drank it down like a glass of water.

@animegirl20 @The Succubi Queen

Last edited by a moderator:

Location: Cafe ( talking to Cyrus and hiding from girls from her school) 

When Mari came over giving them the order Sky whispered a thank you to her. She could tell though Mari was probably going to ask what the was all about. As she was thinking about that she was snapped out of her thoughts when Cyrus started speaking to her. "Zodiac? I mean I know what they are. Who doesn't you got people who believe in all that stuff." She gave him a are you crazy look after hearing what he had to say. "Your kidding right? The Zodiac is after a small list of people and I'm on it?" Like Hell she believe this guy. she didn't care who he was there was no freaking way she was going to believe something so dumb like that. "Haha right so tell me why does the Zodiac want me huh?" She was mocking a little bit now. "Oh wait let me guess there looking for there long lost princess who died many years ago is that it?" She still made sure to keep herself hidden as the girls sat there chatting about shopping and boys. Hopefully they were leaving soon. 

~Calista Evermore-Taurus~

Calista's eyes went a bit wide at her comment about stealing the bike from a biker gang. She shouldn't be surprised that Kairi would do such a thing but that didn't change the fact that she was. She shook her head with a sigh and walked a bit to catch up with her. She certainly knows how to make an entrance Jax commented. Cali nodded her head slightly in agreement before receiving a comment from Luna. I like her the female canine said. Calista held back a laugh at this and turned her attention back to Kairi. 

She was about to make a comment when she heard the distant roar of motorcycles. Her eyes went wide and apparently, her dogs heard them as well since Jax shook his head. I guess she wasn't lying he said. Calista shook her head with a soft chuckle. "You haven't changed a bit, Kairi. Why am I not surprised that you have already caused trouble?" she questioned. She wasn't worried. She knew that although it may cause a scene, she and Kairi would be able to contain a few humans. Her spear rested in her bag, staying small until she had use of it and activated it. She honestly hoped she wouldn't need it though as she didn't wish to disturb the locals. It would be a last resort if anything. Besides, she had two capable guard dogs who could easily attack if they didn't scare them off first. 

Kairi Kudo

View attachment 240517

Kairi continued walking forward. Her eyes moving to the corners to look over at Calista while she commented about how Kairi hadn't changed at all. 

"I suppose that Trouble just seems to follow me like a bad curse." She commented. Despite how loud her music was, it didn't seem to be enough to drown out the sounds of the motorcycles nearing them, the group becoming clearer in the distance. Was Kairi concerned about this? No, she thought nothing of it. The biker gang grew closer and closer just passing them. There had to be about 50 armed bikers that now surrounded them.

"So you little bitch, you think you can just waltz around and steal our leaders Hog? Well now you and your pretty little friend are going to pay the price." the biker sneered as the others pulled out their weapons. Kairi had an annoyed look on her face.her hands gripping the handles of her katanas as she pulled them out.

"Out of my way before I turn you into piles of ash." Her annoyance could be easily heard in her voice as she spoke. Suddenly the blades of the katanas caught fire.

(This is something she learned after the princess death. Before she could only use one blade and it didn't lite on fire)

@Buffasaur

Sabaa Amaya

"As long as you have fun, and Capris, I think." Something better for walking and moving would be excellent. She didn't want to, but Sabaa had to anticipate a fight. She knew that some of the other zodiacs weren't too fond of her anymore after she joined the renegades. It was something she regretted slightly, but she just needed people who could agree with her views. They may not have been the same kind of agreement that she wanted, but they were willing to do what the others weren't, and that was what was needed. She added Sam's response to her mental list: hasn't seen much of the world. She stilled seemed pretty handy though, and she'd have plenty of time to learn. Sabaa knew she couldn't completely rule out anyone.

"So how do you come up with these designs?" Sabaa asked, gesturing to the shop and clothes around them. "IS it hard?"

@theunderwolf

Alyssa woke up feeling a bit drowsy. Well, she did stay up late to finish an essay... Ah, she didn't want to remember it. Alyssa groaned, getting out of bed and changing into a loose tee and some baggy jeans. The girl quickly brushed out her black hair and placed an orange beanie on her head. She looked at the time. Her parents has already left for work. Alyssa headed downstairs and out the door, taking a sketchbook with her. Maybe she could doodle for the morning. She looked around her, quietly enjoying the town. Alyssa's stomach grumbles, yelling at her to eat. Right, she needed breakfast. Alyssa thought for a moment. Doodling, eating, or walking? Well, eating could wait. Besides, Alyssa didn't feel like finding a cheap eating place. She decided to do some walking, find a bench, then doodle.

Sam's tongue was between her teeth as she sketched quickly, trying to get the feel of the outfit juuust right. Capris would work perfectly and she definitely had a pair or two in mind. One navy blue pair had some lovely pockets (That were a little blue collar in Sam's opinion but this was for Sabaa not her). The other was a lovely pair of khakis that would cling to her legs as much as everyone who saw them would want to. Automatically she skittered off and carefully took the two different pairs off the shelves laying them on her table."Hmm Design work huh? I just kinda do it really. Like I can look at people and talk with people and I can just pick what fits them. If you walked in here in high heels and a leather purse you'd be trying on so different clothes! I mean It is hard. Try on those pants by the way I won't peek!" She said spinning into a chair to finish her design, "But I love designing you know? It wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't hard. Plus it's hard but not difficult if you know what I mean. Like there's always a good solution no real compromises that need to be made. Have you changed yet? Can I look?"

Casandra flashed her a small smile before getting up and walking to the counter. After a few minutes, she began to walk towards the door with a bag full of various chocolate sweets and pastries. Before leaving, she waved goodbye to Azura and said to call her later. She waited for a woman and a man to enter before exiting. She was careful not to bump into someone heading straight for the cafe.

She'd sworn she felt another, stronger aura radiating, specifically from the man entering the cafe.

She lightly swung her bag of sweets on her way home, and ran inside once she got back.

Casandra swung the door to her dorm open, cursing silently when it made a small 'slam', and ran inside (closing the door behind her, of course). She rushed to her refrigerator and began placing the chocolates wherever she could. She left her favourites, chocolate-covered pomegranate and a mini pie, out on the counter as she put away all the other sweets. Once she was done, she grabbed her pomegranate and pie and flopped onto her couch. Casandra took a moment to carefully unwrap the mini pie first, taking in a whiff and sighing blissfully. . . Then shoved it in her mouth. Oh, the sweet, sweet bliss of chocolate. She picked up her pomegranate, careful not to crack the chocolate shell around each piece, and popped them one-by-one in her mouth. Casandra got up to go get a few more of the delicious chocolatey confectioneries, eating a couple more. Halfway through a croissant, she remembered something.

She had the look of someone who just realized they'd forgotten something extremely important, like, a person who'd gotten into a traffic jam and forgot to turn of the oven. Or someone who forgot to turn in a crucial homework assignment.

Or someone who'd forgotten their wallet on the counter of a nearby cafe.

She groaned loudly, a few crumbs of the half-eaten croissant falling onto the floor as she facepalmed. How could she forget her wallet? Her own wallet? How would she be able to buy more delicious sweets now? She groaned again, setting the croissant in her hand onto a plate on her kitchen's counter.

@Blackrose7

Azura was a bit sad that Casandra needed to leave right now, but she couldn't stop her from doing that. Because Casandra did have a choice of whether or not she wants to become the zodiac princess here, so she just waved a goodbye at her. 'I hope that Casandra will be ok on her own; since she is still a target towards the other zodiacs here.' thought Azura, since the renegade zodiacs are still looking for more princess candidates.
Azura then left the bakery after she was done talking to Casandra, but later saw Kairi and Calista from a distance. Because she was heading towards the park to take some pictures of the swans in the lake with her camera there.
'Just ignore them for now, Azura; since they are dealing with a biker gang for some unknown reason here.' thought Azura, who continued her way towards the park.
Once she arrived at the park; Azura saw a girl just sitting on a bench by herself; since she was drawing something on her sketchbook here.
'Are you kidding me, since I just randomly ended up finding another princess candidate here. Oh well. I guess I can go talk to her; since I am kind of curious of what she is drawing on that sketchbook.' thought Azura, as she walked behind Alyssa's bench here. "HIYA! What are you drawing on your sketchbook?" said Azura, curiously.

@turntechSlimeghost@Shmivian
Mentioned: @Kairikudo@Buffasaur

Azura was a bit sad that Casandra needed to leave right now, but she couldn't stop her from doing that. Because Casandra did have a choice of whether or not she wants to become the zodiac princess here, so she just waved a goodbye at her. 'I hope that Casandra will be ok on her own; since she is still a target towards the other zodiacs here.' thought Azura, since the renegade zodiacs are still looking for more princess candidates.
Azura then left the bakery after she was done talking to Casandra, but later saw Kairi and Calista from a distance. Because she was heading towards the park to take some pictures of the swans in the lake with her camera there.
'Just ignore them for now, Azura; since they are dealing with a biker gang for some unknown reason here.' thought Azura, who continued her way towards the park.
Once she arrived at the park; Azura saw a girl just sitting on a bench by herself; since she was drawing something on her sketchbook here.
'Are you kidding me, since I just randomly ended up finding another princess candidate here. Oh well. I guess I can go talk to her; since I am kind of curious of what she is drawing on that sketchbook.' thought Azura, as she walked behind Alyssa's bench here. "HIYA! What are you drawing on your sketchbook?" said Azura, curiously.

@turntechSlimeghost@Shmivian
Mentioned: @Kairikudo@Buffasaur

"HIYA! What are you drawing on your sketchbook?"

Alyssa flinched. She brought her sketchbook to her chest and turned around to look behind her. Behind her stood a lovely young woman with long, wavy blue hair and big blue eyes. Her clothing made her look kind of cute. It was frilly and dressy and matched her hair and eye colours. Alyssa smiled at the young woman, aware that she sort of looked like some poor kid in comparison to her.

"I haven't started drawing yet." she said. "But you can watch, I guess."

The girl turned back to her sketchbook. What could she draw? Alyssa took a look at a tree. She created a mental image of that tree, and drew it out on to the page of her sketchbook as well as she could. She then imagine a person sitting under that tree, and sketched that out. She paused. Ah shoot, she had been leaning over the entire time. 

"Ah, sorry." Alyssa sat back and looked at the young woman. "I was covering your view."

"Ok," said Azura, since she ended up changing her mind about taking the swan picture after looking at Alyssa's clothes. Because the other zodiacs have no idea that Azura is almost as rich as Leo; since she does work extremely hard here. 'Um...maybe I should do something nice for this princess candidate, because I want her to look cute here.' thought Azura, since she is too kind for her own good here.
When the girl started to apologize for covering her view; Azura just smiled at her here. "It's alright; since I have something else in mind here," said Azura, who was kind of hinting out that she was thinking about Alyssa here. "Also if you don't know what to draw here; trying drawing those swans over there." 

@Shmivian

"Ok," said Azura, since she ended up changing her mind about taking the swan picture after looking at Alyssa's clothes. Because the other zodiacs have no idea that Azura is almost as rich as Leo; since she does work extremely hard here. 'Um...maybe I should do something nice for this princess candidate, because I want her to look cute here.' thought Azura, since she is too kind for her own good here.
When the girl started to apologize for leaning on her; Azura just smiled at her here. "It's alright; since I have something else in mind here," said Azura, who was kind of hinting out that she was thinking about Alyssa here. "Also if you don't know what to draw here; trying drawing those swans over there." 

@Shmivian

Something else in mind? Alyssa blinked, unsure what this other person was implying. She looked at the swans that the woman had pointed out. They were cute, though Alyssa really didn't want to add more to her drawing.

The woman wouldn't be happy... Alyssa thought.

With a mental sigh, Alyssa tried her best to add in the swans to her picture. It didn't look that bad, Alyssa decided. The girl worked to make her artwork look better. While Alyssa kept drawing, her mind started wandering to the woman. Who was she? Why was she trying to interact with her? Should Alyssa be wary of this woman? Well, the woman didn't seem to be too suspicious. A little bit too friendly, yes, but kidnapper level creepy? No. Alyssa figured that if this woman actually tried harming her or anything like that, she could easily run away. No, that was a silly thought. Alyssa couldn't judge a person's capability by their appearance. The woman could actually be extremely fast. Alyssa hoped there were people nearby if harm really were to fall upon her.

Azura did have a mysterious but kind vibe on her; since she was secretly guiding Alyssa towards the tailor shop here. "After you are done with drawing the swans in your sketchbook. I want to show you a very special surprise here, and if you are wondering if it's a bad thing. It's not a bad thing at all; because it's an extremely kind thing here." said Azura, since she would still do this even if Alyssa wasn't a princess candidate; because she likes to show her compassion towards others in need. Azura also wanted to brighten up Alyssa's day with a very special gift here too. 'She is going to love the tailor shop surprise here.' thought Azura, since she felt very good about doing this for Alyssa. Azura was also doing this for no important reason either; since this is just pure generosity here. 'Also this girl might want to ask of who I am; since she doesn't know that today is her extremely lucky day here.' thought Azura.

@Shmivian

Azura did have a mysterious but kind vibe on her; since she was secretly guiding Alyssa towards the tailor shop here. "After you are done with drawing the swans in your sketchbook. I want to show you a very special surprise here, and if you are wondering if it's a bad thing. It's not a bad thing at all; because it's an extremely kind thing here." said Azura, since she would still do this even if Alyssa wasn't a princess candidate; because she likes to show her compassion towards others in need. Azura also wanted to brighten up Alyssa's day with a very special gift here too. 'She is going to love the tailor shop surprise here.' thought Azura, since she felt very good about doing this for Alyssa. Azura was also doing this for no important reason either; since this is just pure generosity here. 'Also this girl might want to ask of who I am; since she doesn't know that today is her extremely lucky day here.' thought Azura.

@Shmivian

Alyssa smiled kindly at the woman. She had told her that she had a "very special surprise", which was the most suspicious thing Alyssa had ever heard. It didn't help that the woman added that it wasn't a bad thing and that it was "an extremely kind thing." Alyssa wasn't sure what this woman wanted to with her, but she definitely knew that she shouldn't follow her. She did not want to get raped. Not at all. "No thank you," she said. "I've got to go." The girl closed her sketchbook and got up, giving the woman a small nod of respect. She then speed-walked a random direction, fearing that this woman might follow her. 

Go go go go go go go.... Alyssa repeated in her head as she walked.

Azura actually used both her stalker and messager skills to appear in front of Alyssa, since she can easily appear out of nowhere within three minutes. "Oh come on. The special surprise wasn't going to be rape, girl. But since you don't want to know what the special surprise is; I will just say it anyways. I was going to bring you to a tailor shop to get some new cute clothes as a generosity gift from me." said Azura, since she was sad that Alyssa didn't want to accept a special gift from the Zodiac Goddess: Pisces. 'Seriously? Why would she want to run away from me after I told her that the special surprise wasn't going to be bad here?' thought Azura, since she knows that humans are a complicated species. But sometimes they just managed to confuse her with their strange behaviors at times here.

@Shmivian

( Nice try, Alyssa; but you can't out run Pisces. Because she is a stalker, and the zodiac princess's messager for a reason here. =3

Pisces's natural instincts to run away from a bad situation + being the zodiac princess's messager + stalks most of the zodiacs in the past = Fastest zodiac here. )

What was with this person and reading minds? No, what was with this person and just appearing in front of Alyssa. 

"Oh come on. The special surprise wasn't going to be rape, girl. But since you don't want to know what the special surprise is; I will just say it anyways. I was going to bring you to a tailor shop to get some new cute clothes as a generosity gift from me." the woman said.

Alyssa was a bit tempted to take that as an offense- perhaps this woman was implying she didn't look good? But Alyssa had a bigger problem at hand.

"No, I don't want new clothing." Alyssa said, her voice stronger. "Please stop following me."

The girl started walking again, her heart racing. Was there anyone around. She started looking for help.

Sabaa Amaya

Hard working as well. Still, there was something bothering her. Sam seemed like a nice enough person, but she seemed too entwined in her mortal life to want to leave it behind. She had said that she had no family, but she seemed tied to the shop. While Sabaa and some of the others had their own businesses on Earth, they only had limited duties. The Princess would have to work with them all, travel between or with them a lot. While it may be easy enough for a CEO or something to do, a person working in a tailor's shop may find it a lot more difficult.

She changed into the khakis first, then the blue capris. She liked the blue ones best. She liked looser clothes, for ease of movement, but looking smart and making a good impression was just as important. With her hiking boots, she needed something smart to counteract them. And things like these might help her blend into the city more. Of course, it wouldn't really matter if the candidates recognised her later. If she saw them again it would probably be to protect them or because they became the princess. 

"I have." She told Sam. "It looks very nice." She said, and she wasn't lying. It wasn't the kind of thing she'd chose for herself, but it suited her. She picked up her bag and draped it over her shoulder, checking how it looked with the clothes. It worked well. The colours didn't exactly work together, but they didn't clash. And Sabaa didn't want to have to get another bag with the right pockets. It was hard enough to find one that helps to smuggle her sword. 

@theunderwolf

Azura was starting to be upset that Alyssa didn't want to accept a gift from her; since she just wanted to make Alyssa happy here. 'I am just going to leave this disrespectful princess candidate here; since she just takes my simple act of kindness towards her, and make it look like I am doing something wrong here. If she ends up becoming the next zodiac princess here; I am going to scream, because I can't stand this girl who thinks that I am a creep here. Since I just wanted to be friendly towards her, so we might get to be friends here.' thought Azura. "Fine. I will stop following you, but you are so going to regret this later. Because you have no idea of who you just upset here, and I am not only one who is going to come after you. Since you have no idea that you are a princess candidate for being the next zodiac princess here. I also wanted to be your friend, but you threw that out of the window as well here. Also the gift wasn't implying towards your look here, since it's just a simple gift." said Azura; since Alyssa is like a freaking emotional book, who won't express it on her face here. "I hope you don't become the next zodiac princess, since I don't like how you just treated my kindness into thinking that I might be a creep here. If I see your face again by being with someone that I know here. I will do everything in my power to stop you from being the next zodiac princess, since you aren't worthy to be a leader." Azura was clearly not happy with Alyssa here; since she has been extremely nice to her, and what did she ended up getting in return. A big fuck you creep, since I don't want to get raped by her into Azura's face here.

@Shmivian

( Btw. Azura wasn't read Alyssa's mind here, since she can tell what Alyssa might be thinking about from her body language. ) 

Noel Krailo
~Scorpio~

Where was Scorpio during all of this? Sleeping, of course. The previous night, he'd finally closed in on Oakland, California, where a strange concentration of magic energy seemed to be radiating. A forest of redwoods was his shelter for the night, with one of the trees serving as his designated sleeping place. It was a little later in the morning by the time Shelby pinched him awake. Somehow, he'd ended up curled up on the ground beside the tree, his head pressed up against a root. "Alright, Shel, calm down," he muttered, sitting up and petting the scorpion gently on the head. Stretching his arms above his head, he gazed up at the forest's canopy, and the sunlight peeking through. Looks like I'll finally get to see the other Zodiacs again. Keeping that thought firmly in mind, he struggled to his feet, slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder. He had to dust himself off, but otherwise, he didn't look too unreasonable. In fact, he seemed to looks similar to most boys in college in this day and age. But flannel was just so comfortable. Ah, well. It wasn't like he cared.

It took an hour or two to actually get into Oakland, but once there, he was hit with a barrage of magic energy. A lot of the zodiacs were in areas of prominent magic energy, presumably those who showed signs of possibly being the princess. He tightened his jaw. He wasn't going to assume anything about any of those humans until he knew for sure one of them was the Princess he failed to protect. Shelby, in his pocket, tapped his leg with her tail. She understood his pain, and his guilt for leaving the Princess alone after an argument they were having, which was shortly before she was killed. He knew the others blamed him; all signs pointed to it being him. Maybe even his closest ally, Capricorn thought so... With a sigh, Noel continued into the city.

Noel passed many locations of centralized energy. Capricorn, Cancer, and Libra were all in one place, perhaps discussing the princess's reincarnation; Gemini and Taurus were surrounded by bikers, but could probably take care of themselves; Leo was with two humans that showed signs of being the princess; Aquarius was with another; and Pisces...oh, no. It seemed Pisces was up to her old tricks again, not giving people their personal space and scaring them. He changed direction and started heading toward the park area where Pisces was. She was chewing out a girl clutching a sketchbook, presumably for not accepting "a generous gift." Noel rolled his eyes. Pisces had not changed at all.

Stepping in between her and the other girl, Noel glanced down at Pisces indifferently. "Azura," he began slowly, trying to calm her down, "if she does end up being the princess, then you'll have to deal with the fact that you made her your enemy at your first encounter. Secondly, offering people gifts right out of the blue without letting them get to know you isn't charity to some. You don't know her circumstances. Therefore, offering to do anything for her may seem insulting. I've known you to be kind, Azura, but right now, you're downright mean. You chase after this girl after she makes it clear that you're making her uncomfortable? No wonder she's trying to run away. I may not like humans all that much, but I understand more than apparently you do."

Switching his gaze from his fellow zodiac to the girl, his expression softened a bit. "Are you alright, miss? Is my colleague bothering you?"

@Blackrose7 @Shmivian

Last edited:

Mariko “Mari” Handa

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mari quickly made the tray of coffees and gathered up the pastries, with the occasional glance over at Sky and her guest- the two were having an actual conversation, so maybe they knew each other? If not, it was rather odd that she could be so friendly with a stranger but not with these girls her age. Sky was a bit of an odd case, but Mari had never thought her that odd.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She served the three girls, who were having a pretty harmless chat about makeup- some new pallette by some artist or another- most of Mari’s makeup was from the drugstore, but that was more because she didn’t want to spend her hard earned money on the nice stuff. Still, these girls were on a different level with their makeup knowledge. It was frankly rather impressive.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You girls enjoy! I’ll be back to check on you in a minute!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She went back behind the counter, and punched a few numbers into the cash register. She took the printer receipt, and scrawled out a note. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I can distract those girls if you need to leave.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She knew Sky had a lot of other responsibilities, and her shift was almost over. She likely had places to be, and Mari didn’t want her held up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She slid back over the Sky and her guest’s table. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Is there anything else I can get you two?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She set down the check, which only had one coffee listed- beneath the ticket was the note Mari had written. She pointed to it with a meaningful glance at Sky- hopefully the girl did something to respond. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“If not, I’ll just leave this with you and you can come over to the counter whenever you’re ready.”[/SIZE]

@animegirl20 @Isacoolbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back