Main RP Thread

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
This is the main RP thread where the majority of the roleplay will take place. This roleplay will also utilize flashbacks, taking place in the time before Andromeda's death in the case of the Zodiacs, and taking place before the beginning of the rp in the case of human characters. These flashbacks will be restricted to a separate thread, and it will not be necessary to follow these threads to keep up with the main storyline. It is akin to a bonus content section; a place where players can interact with one another to set up backstories between the characters and suchlike. You may also feel free to create other threads that are separate from the main rp, and in fact, it is encouraged that you do so if you find that you're interacting with a single person back and forth a lot. (For the benefit of those following the interaction, linking to the additional thread is encouraged if you should choose to do that. Once you feel that the characters are likely to break out of the one on one interaction, you should reintroduce them to the main rp section.) Tagging players who are involved in an interaction is highly encouraged, as several players set up notifications to be reliant upon tags.

Please be respectful of one another, follow the site rules, and ask if you are making major plans around another person's character. Be aware that certain actions may be uncomfortable for some of the players, and ask if you are unsure. Additionally, feel free to bring up any potential triggers or subjects that are too uncomfortable for you in the OoC chat, or in a PM to me so that I can list them here for reference. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions and I will answer them as promptly as I am able. Happy roleplaying!

Oakland California, a city which was seemingly unremarkable as far as cities are concerned, was special in a very peculiar way. The city was a hub of magical energy, and while this power was undetectable by average humans, it piqued the interest of the Zodiacs. The immortal beings had been spread around the world, pursuing their own goals and going out of their way to avoid any contact with one another. However, there was something calling them towards Oakland, something which each Zodiac could not quite explain.

Until recently, the city had been just like any other, but within the past year, there appeared more and more spikes of magical energy. The source of this energy, surprisingly, were several humans. These humans did not stand out from the others, save for being particularly adept at a skill in comparison with ordinary people, and there did not seem to be anything that they had in common. There was, as far as many of the Zodiacs were concerned, only one explanation for the phenomenon. As the day of the prophecy drew closer and closer, the next Zodiac Princess would undoubtedly be chosen from among these few specific humans. Which of them it would be could not be discerned. However, each of the Zodiacs - some willingly, and others a bit more begrudgingly - began making their way towards Oakland.

After the death of the Zodiac Princess, a tumultuous hundred years had passed by. Many of the Zodiacs had settled into a complacent existence, while others continued working tirelessly to figure out who would fulfill the prophecy. Regardless of that, every Zodiac could sense the presence of magic that had spiked up in Oakland. It was clear to each and every Zodiac that if they did not act quickly, those who were on the opposing side would be able to dictate the outcome of the Princess' eventual reincarnation. With circumstances as dire as this, the Zodiacs would be unable to ignore being brought together once again, for better or worse.

The day had begun much like any other for the citizens of Oakland. Those gifted with magical energy, blissfully unaware of the events that were soon to come, were proceeding just as they would any ordinary day. Meanwhile, the Zodiacs, becoming increasingly certain of the importance of Oakland to the Princess' reincarnation, begin to make their first moves.

Immediately, Arya had foresaw the only path to take was to come as soon as possible. Otherwise he couldn't possibly find a pocket of space for himself. So in response, it was down the main streets he had to drive, towards the hotel he was paying to stay at. You see, he didn't ever own the places he claimed. He knew better than to buy a home with his immortality. If he stayed in one place for eternity, his ever-lasting life would be as obvious as a spotted elephant roaming the streets. In this case, he'd stay for about a good 5/6 years in his current home, before moving on his way again. This life-style allowed him to see places others could only dream of. He'd keep his job as an author, changing the name of course every so often. And he'd continue on his way with life. Due to his worth ethnic, it was easy for him to acquire a job anywhere. Needless to say, Arya was doing just fine on his own in human society. He even made short-term friends in this time. Now that the princess was about to be chosen... he was internally worried. He was worried this solitary life of his would fade back to that argumentative hell. Realizing he was about to miss the turning point, he slowed, and veered his car to a stop for valet.

He opened the door, and came out with two large suitcases. This was, believe it or not all he owned. He might've saved a ton of money, but he never bought furniture. Most of the apartments he checked in were already furnished. He paid the valet the money necessary, before turning to come in the Holiday Inn here. To be honest with himself... he never saw anything as glamorous as this. Could he afford to stay here? Was the first question. The second question was; Is it cheap because it's in a horrible location?

To put his awe into perspective, he was standing on a red carpet floor. The chandelier from the ceiling shimmered like as if pure diamond crystals were glistering off it. The desk off to the right side was a mahogany wood, and just to the left was a lounge for guests to sit at. Modern art lined with walls, and far ahead of the transitioning red carpet was a cafe/indoor diner. It changed to a rich chocolate tile floor. Arya might've foresaw this as a possibility. But he never expected this one would come true. No dogs were allowed in here... so, he did the more sinister choice. Before he came here, he put an "Emotional support dog" vest on her. Now his little keeshond could come with him nearly everywhere. She never barked at the people greeting them, instead she happily wagged her tail. Her tongue lulled to the side as she sat patiently. An employee would show him to his room. But all while standing there, he didn't feel awkward at all. Instead.. he was just washed away by what he had gotten himself into. And to be frank? He absolutely loved it.

But one thing still nagged him. A chill trickled down his spine as he thought of the other zodiacs arguing all those years ago. His clutch to his bags became tighter, as his gaze slowly lowered to the floor. The yelling from Scorpio's end, the quarrels over who should rule. He almost was dragged back to that nightmare hell, but his pup jumped up to him. And licked his cheek to get his mind off it.

... He couldn't help but smile a little. Maybe... this wouldn't be so bad with her here.

Casandra sighed as she began to walk back to her college's dorms, a little depressed that no one had listened to her little public sermon (which really was just her rambling on about how interesting and meaningful the stars are). Instead of her normal route today, she decided to take a different route and avoid getting stuck in a wave of pedestrians who didn't know how to follow crosswalk signs. She cringed at just the thought of getting stuck in that crowd. (Because, she had actually gotten stuck in that crowd of what she believed to be imbecilic pedestrians once. Her reactions and words directed at a few of them were long, descriptive, and not pretty.)

She continued to walk, and happened to pass by Holiday Inn. Suddenly, was she struck by a weird, but strong, feeling. She pulled herself to the side in an empty alleyway beside the hotel, trying to register what that feeling was.

She felt like there was something, or someone, inside the hotel that was causing this feeling. She felt like the person causing this was somewhat of a higher being. Perhaps, it was someone of a supernatural stature. Casandra leaned against the wall behind her, trying to further register this feeling. She glanced around, and sighed as the sudden feeling began to slowly disappear. She walked out of the alleyway, and back into a scattered string of people going in and out of the hotel. On her way back onto her route home, she swore she saw someone, possibly the cause of her sudden feeling, inside. Casandra caught a glimpse of what he looked like; black, sleek hair, very nice attire and- oh welp there she goes.

She groaned quietly as she was pushed out of the way by some woman rushing inside. Huffing, she got back to walking home.

Casandra was making her way downtown, walking fast as faces passed and- oh, she's homebound, now.

She paused to look back at the sidewalk behind her, and then looked back at the School of Urban Mission's dorms. I got home this fast? What? She thought. She simply shook her head, walking inside the women's dormitory and muttering, "I gotta take that way home more often."

Last edited by a moderator:
Azura was eating a delicious chocolate pie at her favorite bakery, since not only did she worked extremely hard that being a singer, an artist, and a photographer here. But for some reason, Azura got a weird deja vu feeling that she might meet someone extremely important by accident. '...Um. Is this weird deja vu feeling the zodiac princess, because if it is the zodiac princess. I am pretty sure that the other zodiacs will find her eventually; since they might accidentally run into her, and will end up scaring the poor girl with their whole crazy zodiac princess thing.' thought Azura, since she has a feeling that some of the zodiacs aren't used to talking to an actual human here. Because humans are a very complicated species to some of the zodiacs; since they might not know how to not scare them. For if they don't know how to deal with that; they will end up running away from them, or call the police with their phone; because they might think that they are going to harm them since they would be crazy to them. 'Although, it would be funny if I end up accidentally meeting the zodiac princess; since I would just end up hanging out with them, because they are just a normal person with special powers here.' thought Azura, since she would still treat the zodiac princess like her friend. But she would act a bit differently towards them; because they aren't Andromeda here.

Vijay stepped out of the black car he insisted upon being chauffeured in. He felt that it was classier, at least by modern human standards, to travel in a black vehicle. He was handed a single suitcase by the driver, and he tucked it beneath his arm with ease. The suitcase itself only contained his laptop and various essentials. Everything else that would likely be of use could undoubtedly be acquired within the city, in spite of the fact that it was smaller than most of the cities in which Vijay tended to visit. With a nod to his driver, Vijay turned and made his way into the lobby of the hotel.

The Capricorn Zodiac could sense his presence even before stepping across the threshold, but he took care to ensure that he would not look surprised by whichever of his fellow Zodiacs it turned out to be. A wise decision, Vijay thought to himself once he realized that it was Libra who he had run across. It was difficult to be one step ahead of someone who could quite literally see the future, and therefore Vijay felt it prudent to at least appear as though he was completely unsurprised by everything. The dog was a bit disconcerting of course, but he drew himself up and did his best to ignore the lingering feeling of discomfort. He was not good with animals, they were much too difficult to reason with.

Striding across the foyer, Vijay flashed a somewhat wry smile as he approached Libra. He briefly ran his free hand through his hair to toss it back over his shoulder. After clearing his throat to get the other man's attention, a habit he had picked up from the business world, Vijay called out to him.

"It is quite a coincidence that we should meet here of all places," Vijay remarked. "Or were you expecting me?"

@DustyLeaves

Casandra unlocked the door to her dorm, and shut the door behind her as she walked inside. "Oh, finally, home." She said aloud while racing to her kitchen.

After walking, she had a craving for chocolate. She loved chocolate, and all kinds of chocolate too. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate covered fruit, regular ol' chocolate, and, her favourites; chocolate-covered pomegranates and chocolate pies.

Luckily, she had plenty of what she loved, right in the fridge.

( Uhm, ahem. I said, Luckily, she had plenty of what she loved, right in the fridge. )

"You've got to be kidding me." Casandra gaped at the absence of chocolate inside her refrigerator. "I-.. I swear I just had lots of chocolate yesterday!" She yelled out loud to no one in particular.

Well, maybe one person in particular.

( Whoops. )

She trudged to her couch, letting gravity do its magic and faceplanted into it. She let out a loud groan, muffled by the pillows and cushions that her face was buried in. She laid like that for about 15 minutes before heaving herself up. She then dug through her bag and grabbed her wallet, along with her house keys, and headed back outside. "Giatí synévi aftó, Símera, Tou synólou ton imerón!" Casandra whined through her native tongue, Greek. "Theoí vlasfimía! Vlasfimía!" She cursed loudly.

Casandra walked back outside, rushing to the nearest bakery she could find.

[ Giatí synévi aftó, Símera, Tou synólou ton imerón! = Why did this happen, today, of all days! ]

[ Theoí vlasfimía! Vlasfimía! = Gosh damnit! Damnit! ]

As Azura was eating her favorite chocolate pie at the bakery in peace here; she ended up noticing that a random girl had appeared. '...Are you kidding me with this, since she seems to have the same magical energy as the zodiac princess here. I guess I can ask the girl to come sit over here, and maybe I can assist her if she doesn't have any money to buy what she wants.' thought Azura, since not only can she not believe that she ran into the zodiac princess by accident here. But this is great chance to become friends with her; for she doesn't mind if she is or isn't the actual zodiac princess since Azura will still end up becoming her friend here. "Hey girl. Would you like to sit over here, since there is an extra chair here," said Azura, because she just wanted to be nice to Casandra; since it's very rare for someone to randomly do this unless they wanted to make some friends. 'Ok Azura. Just be calm here, and don't be too awkward towards her; since she doesn't know that I am somewhat shy towards new people here.' thought Azura, since she is still working on trying to be more social here. Because she needs to do it for all of her hobbies and jobs, plus Azura would love to make more friends by being social here.

@turntechSlimeghost

Casandra hadn't even entered the bakery and was, once again, struck by the strange feeling from a little earlier that day. She was beckoned to sit by some girl with blue, flowy hair once she actually went inside. She was confused by the sudden greeting, staring at her for a moment.

Hesitantly, she walked over to Azura's table, and the feeling grew stronger the closer she got. She sat down in the extra chair, trying to ignore the feeling bubbling up inside her chest.

Some heat rose to her cheeks once she sat down, not used to being the one getting talked to. She glanced around before croaking out a "Thanks" and a "Hello".

@Blackrose7

Oakland California, how wonderful to see it again. The streets were loud, the people were busy and the air smelled like sea water. Lovely! Sam woke and stretched rising from her bean bag quickly looking around her studio/ apartment (Not studio apartment that was so... meager). stepping around her swathes of fabric and piles of clothes she went to her massive rack of outfits and looked carefully. Today she felt like... a suit, play the high class Savile row angle. Quickly she got dressed, wrapping her chest carefully and donning a lovely dress shirt and vest with some hand tailored slacks that were still on her sewing machine. Satisfied she looked suitably male, she slipped on her watch and grabber things leaving her apartment in a classy swirl of fabric.

A few minute later she arrived at her favorite Bakery and walked in like she owned the place with a wave to the clerk, "Sophie darling the usual please!" She shouted exultantly at the smiling women. Sophie smiled and waved always so meek and adorable that one. Sam leaned against the counter and pretended to check her phone as she watched the bakery. Interesting people today, some college students and some blue haired very Oakland lady who looked like she had found a piece of crap in her cake. She was also trying to hit on...? Some meek looking college girl. Well not Sam's business. Sophie got back with her coffee and scone and nothing else mattered. Paying for it quickly, Sam kissed her favorite baker on the cheek waved good bye to the entire store and left, off to work at the shop! 

The 'meek looking college girl' felt like she was being stared at by someone. Casandra sighed, blowing a curl out of her face. She mumbled something, but it was inaudible, and in Greek.

After the other girl, probably older than she was, left, she finally began focusing on what was important and why she was in this bakery in the first place:

Chocolate.

"Hiya and your welcome. So are you here to get something chocolate related, because this bakery makes the best chocolate pie here." said Azura, since she actually wanted to ask her if Casandra would like to hang out with her. Because she was curious if Casandra wanted to be her friend; since Azura was trying her best not to make herself look too awkward here, for Casandra doesn't know about the other zodiacs wanting to get her. "Btw, my name is Azura; and would you like to have my phone number, since I would like to become your friend here if you don't mind that is." said Azura, a bit shyly here. 'Oh. Who am I kidding, since I am just being a bit too weird here. I really need to tell her about her hidden powers here, since Scorpio and other renegade zodiacs want to get her badly.' thought Azura, since Casandra is safe around her here.

@turntechSlimeghost

Sabaa had never been to Oakfield before. She didnt often go to cities unless she had business there, preferring to be around forests and wildlife. Of course, that made it hard to stay in one place for too long. Close knit villages tend to notice when a resident hasn't aged in several years. 'Having a youthful face' would only work as an excuse for so long. That was beginning to happen in the small town she'd been staying in recently. She was lucky she had business to get her out of there.

It wasn't a small city, but it was smaller than some of the forests she'd gone camping in, or tried to organise protests in. Some of those forests weren't nearly as big now. She was lucky she could sense the magic from the possible princesses, let the feeling guide her to them. Personally, she wasn't too concerned about who it would be. Her only requirement was that she should be able to see what needs to be done, and have the resolve to do it, regardless of who it might hurt. For everything else, she trusted the other Zodiacs to chose something suitable. Still, Sabaa wanted to have her say in who she thought should be the next princess, if words were worth anything anymore.

It was when she was walking down an Oakland street that she felt a tug of magic. It didn't take too long to narrow it down to someone with a coffee and a scone. They were dressed in a sharp suit, not really anything Sabaa could make a judgement on. Adjusting her backpack, Sabaa changed where she was walking, walking into Sam's shoulder hard enough for her to notice.

"I'm sorry, wait, have we met before?" Sabaa quickly spun around and started asking. It might not work, cities were busy places and she might have somewhere to be, but hopefully Sam would bite.

@theunderwolf

Casandra seemed to start zoning out, but was pulled back into reality when Azura mentioned that this bakery made the best chocolate pies. "O-oh! Uh, hah, wha?" She snapped up, more heat rising to her face as she realized her mind was wandering.

She let out a small cough, trying to recompose herself. "Ah, Azura, okay. My name's Theo- Wait, no, I mean, I'm Casandra. Yeah, I'm Casandra. Ah, vlasfimía.." She stumbled over her words a little, but was trying to keep herself calm. But, inside, she was excited, and, honestly, nervous and a little scared. No one had ever talked to her, more or less actually bothered to talk or listen to her. And now, here's some random girl being nice, and talking to her!

Oh, geez, here comes that feeling again. It was strong, bubbling up again. She also felt something.. radiating? She felt something radiating from.. Azura..? She wouldn't let question it now or let this feeling surface, of course. Casandra ignored it as best she could as she continued talking to Azura.

"Oh, yeah, it's fine. I'll, uh, give you my number too, I guess."

@Blackrose7

Sam bit her scone as the girl bumped into her. Bumps and shoves were common enough in the city and she didn't particularly mind but when she took a quick glance she nearly dropped her precious scone. "Mhmmm," She said low (to sound male) and appreciative (because dayum), admiring the somewhat short girl in front of her. "Hrmmnn No I don't think we have you would be much better dressed if you knew me. Still though," She said circling the girl with a tailor's eye, "You're not at all unworkable I mean look at your arms mmmgH! You need a outfit to really work it though whatever That is," Sam gestured to the girl's not-worthy-of-being-called-an-outfit, "Is not doing your figure justice! Come with me and we'll find you something got you. I'm Sam by yhe way and I work right around the corner. Shall we darling?"

"Nice to meet you, Casandra; and are you alright, since your face is turning a bit red here," said Azura, as she checked Casandra's forehead to see if she has a fever here. 'What am I doing; since I know that she is just blushing here, and yet I am still doing this.' thought Azura, since she wanted to make sure that Casandra is alright here, even though she is just fine.
After checking on Casandra to see if she has a fever here; she added her phone number on Casandra's phone, and she did the same thing on her phone too. "So Casandra; would you like to hang out with me after you get something from the bakery. Since I do want to get to know you a bit better here," said Azura, because Casandra might ask her a strange question here. '...Um. What would be a good question to bring up to what I am? Ooo, I know; since astrology is an interesting way to bring it up.' thought Azura, since she knows about that. She also finds it pretty interesting of how people have put all of the zodiacs' signs into relating someone's personality here.

@turntechSlimeghost

Examining the person in front of her, Sabaa considered the offer. It wasn't quite what she intended, but it would do. She could track down the other possible princesses later, and maybe an in depth chat with them wouldn't be too bad. Besides, this... girl? Sabaa thought the princess was supposed to be a girl, but this one didn't appear to be. There had only been one princess, Andromeda (Sabaa's heart ached a little every time she thought of her), so there really was no way to tell. There was definitely magic in this person, though. Even if they weren't a princess, then they could still be a useful ally. It wouldn't do any harm to get to know them, and she had enough money to pay for whatever fashion advice they were going to give. She'd lived for so long that she'd probably heard it before, though whether it was applying to jeans or togas she wouldn't be able to remember.

"My name is Sabaa." She introduced herself, "And I'll have you know I spent..." She paused to think, "Five dollars on this outfit. So, with that said, I think I'll take you up on that offer, Sam." She smiled politely, folding and unfolding the strap on her bag over and over again to keep her hands busy. "Lead the way."

@theunderwolf

^D^))

Cancer, or Delmar to be exact had woken in India where he had been hibernating a week ago, sensing the energy from California. There he got to meet those who had been keeping an eye on him all those years and they taught him most of what had happened. He was honestly disappointed he slept through the world wars, they sounded fun, but of course he never voiced his this thought. Today he arrived in California with two India men who had offed to come with him, Anji, and Hiran. At the moment Delmar had the classic Hindi skin color, but he still had his blond hair. Delmar was still wearing hos white pants, and now had a pair of shoes commonly worn my Indians, he also was reluctant to wear a shirt, but the managed to convince him to wear a very baggy white tank top. At the moment he was looking around the city making a huge scene all by him self, he was looking at everything, and almost got hit by moving vehicles at least 4 times. "vismayakārī!!!!!" he exclaimed happily, everything was so cool! He stopped in front of a hotel, he could sense 2 zodiac's inside, one he found very familiar. He grinned and headed inside with Anji and Hiran loyally following as he literally broke into the area where Capricorn and Libra were. They weren't going to question the actions of an immortal crab guy. "Vijay!!!!!" he greeted happily, and as he suddenly showed up he suddenly hugged the man who he knew kinda well. He purposefully ,made skin contact, and as he was n contact with Vijay's skin his skin changed from brown to white, as he needed to com in contact with the kin(or shell in case of crabs) for him to change to it. He was basically ignoring Libra

[SIZE= 14px]@ApfelSeine[/SIZE] @DustyLeaves

Casandra sat still and was quiet while Azura checked her forehead. Okay, time to give her the number- oh wait where did her phone go?

She patted her pockets, but then realized her phone was in Azura's hands. She had a puzzled look on her face, and was perplexed to see the blue-haired girl typing her number in her phone. Didn't she have her phone in her pocket? Didn't she have a password, a long one, on her phone's lockscreen? Casandra's eyebrows furrowed together, trying to figure out why and how Azura was able to retrieve her phone and unlock it with no problem, and without her noticing. She shook her head, and sighed, allowing Azura to enter her number on her phone.

Then, she suddenly put a hand to her chest, feeling a dull ache as she felt whatever she thought was radiating from Azura grow stronger.

@Blackrose7

"Here is your phone, Casandra; and are you alright, since you weren't having a fever here?" said Azura, since she was starting to be worry about Casandra here. 'Shit. Am I causing her mild pain here, since she doesn't remember that I am Pisces?' thought Azura, since she may need to tell her that she is a Pisces by using the astrology method now. "So Casandra; do you like to talk about astrology here, since I can tell you that my sign is a Pisces," said Azura, who was giving Casandra a major hint of who she is here. 'I wonder if Casandra will figure that out; since I just literally told her of who am I here.' thought Azura, since she was wondering if the hint will work. Because Andromeda, and the next Zodiac Princess are both smart enough to figure out the hint that Azura is giving out here.

@turntechSlimeghost

"Ah.. I'm fine. I think my body's finally starting to react to the deprivation of chocolate." Casandra said with a small chuckle. She gently grasped her phone, doing a quick look-over to make sure that whatever Azura did to it didn't harm it, and slid it back in her pocket. She folded her hands on the table, and practically lit up when Azura asked if she liked talking about astrology.

"Oh, yeah! I love astrology! The stars have always fascinated me." She grinned, her eyes brightening, almost giving off a blue and green 'sparkle'.

"You're a Pisces? Haha, I'm a Scorpio." Her grin grew wider. The ache in her chest didn't seem to go away, but it had stayed dull, thankfully. It was tolerable enough to ignore and continue talking.

@Blackrose7

"Sabaa... Sabaaaaa," Sam said sounding the unfamiliar name out, "Just rolls off the tongue its so exotic like your some kind of queen! MM I can work with that with your skin tone." Sam led Sabaa carefully into her small clothing boutique and straight into one of the private fitting rooms. Now then I need to take sme measurements," Sam sai as she  shed her jacket and hung it carefully on a hook.  Then out came her measuring tape and and suddenly Sam was a blur of motion and awkward squeezes and pokes. 'Hmmm from the look of you and..phew..smell, you're definetly an earthy type hmmm so organic materials for you some lovely cotton since silk wouldn't be  tough enough for a lady like you. It is so fun to work with but you need tougher fabric... definitely some light pastels and sleeves are a nono. You need to work those muscles girl. Ok so where are you from? jJst small talk, it's ok if you don't want to answer dear.  And do prefer more white gold or something subtler?" 

"That is cool, Casandra; and I got something else to ask you here. What would you do if all of the zodiac signs were real, and you were to happen to accidentally meet someone, who is the real Pisces here?" said Azura, since she is still giving hints to Casandra that she is the real Pisces here. 'She is still not figuring this out, since Casandra is literally meeting the real Pisces here.' thought Azura, because she can't wait to show Casandra her ice magic by doing a simple ice crystal hand trick here. Since it's the most easiest way to get someone, who doesn't believe that she is the real Pisces to end up believing in that, because nobody can make ice appear out of nowhere. 'Also I can't wait to see Casandra's reaction towards seeing real ice magic here, since it is going to be amazing to see it.'

@turntechSlimeghost

She quirked a brow, her grin slowly fading and reforming into a pursed line.

Casandra was curious to know what she meant by that. "Hm? What.. do you mean by 'what if the zodiac signs are real'?" She asked, a little confused. Was Azura asking if she believed that the zodiac signs were real gods? If she was, then the answer would most likely be: Of course they're real!

But what did she mean by that last part? 'Happen to accidentally meet someone, who is the real Pisces here?'

Casandra took a moment to think. "Mmm.. do you mean to ask if I--.." She stopped mid-sentence. It suddenly clicked. She'd finally caught on.

"Wait.. wait, wait, hold on. Hoooold on. Do you mean.."

Was Azura really Pisces? The Pisces? The Zodiac goddess Pisces? Well, it would explain probably everything that had happened to her so far today. It was now no wonder why Casandra had been feeling weird, with her chest aching and her phone being taken without her notice and-- wait oh my goodness she's sitting right in front of Pisces--

"Are-- you're-- do you mean--" She began stumbling over her words again, and suddenly stopped, beginning to squeal.

@Blackrose7

Azura had a big grin on her face when Casandra was starting to figure out of who she was here. “Yep. I am indeed the one and only Zodiac goddess: Pisces, Casandra; and I already know what is happening to you, since you aren’t a normal girl to be sensing my actual presence here. You are in fact one of the few Zodiac Princess candidates that the other zodiacs are desperately looking for here. Since the renegade zodiacs wanted to use you for not a very good reason like taking over the world for example, and ending all wars and hatred with a brutal force. I am a loyal zodiac, who is here to protect you from the renegade zodiacs. Especially from Aries, since he ended up going crazy with his whole protecting the zodiac princess from the ”corrupted“ loyal zodiacs here when our previous Zodiac Princess ended up dying from an unknown zodiac.” said Azura. “I do not expect for you to understand what I am saying here, so I will just make it very simple for you, Casandra. The zodiacs are split up into team loyal vs. team renegade here, and we are looking for the actual zodiac princess, so we can either protect her or use her for their so called plans here. Also one more thing, I used to be the Zodiac Princess’s secret messager here; so I have a bunch of letters from our beloved princess that you can look at if you want to, Casandra. Since I never treated our princess like she was royalty; because she is still a normal person just like us here. For most of the zodiacs have forgotten the fact the zodiac princess used to be an actual human here just like you.”
Azura was doing her best to get Casandra to understand about the situation that she is dealing with here; since she just wanted for all of the zodiacs to get along with each other like they used to be. Because this whole situation with the zodiac princess dying here is tearing them apart from actually getting along with each other. 

@turntechSlimeghost

~Calista Evermore-Taurus~

Calista took in a deep breath of the Californian air that now surrounded her. She wore her long black hair in its usual braid and wore her vest, undershirt, pants, and shoes that she normally wore at her park. She had been hesitant to leave, not wanting to leave her animal friends despite having plenty of trustworthy assistants to look after them. The good news was that her two favorite traveling companions were with her, standing beside each of her legs. She let her hands fall down to her sides and pet them both. She was very happy to have such caring friends along with her. Yes, you are lucky, Cali a voice said in her head. She looked down at Luna and gave a small laugh. "Someone sounds proud of themselves," she said with a smile.

She then heard Jax clear his throat before his voice sounded. Since we have arrived, where do we begin? Are there more than one possible candidates for the Zodiac Princess? he questioned. Calista mentally shook her head, never understanding why Jax was always in such a rush. "From the magic that I am sensing, I believe there are. Though, it appears we are not the first ones here. I sense a good many zodiacs in the area," she said, a bit of worry in her voice. She would be more than glad to see some of her old friends but she had no way of sensing whose energy was whose. She let out a sigh. "Well, I suppose we should head on in and see if we can find one of the potential princesses," she said. 

She made her way down one of the sidewalks as she entered the city. She sensed so many different people in the area that she wasn't sure where to go. Jax and Luna followed beside her, ignored the looks of adoration and intrigue from the people they passed. Calista knew that long-haired canines were not common in this region so they were probably a surprise to most. Calista continued walking, passing a few small stores as she went. She figured it would be best to first map out the city before seeking anyone out. If she came across anyone on her way then that would just have to be dealt with accordingly. 

Users who are viewing this thread