Main RP Thread

Casandra listened intently, ceasing her squealing and lowering her voice so as not to attract any more attention that she's already gotten in the bakery. She seemed to forget all about the chocolate she thought she absolutely needed.

Then she began to spit out questions. "Oh.. wait, I'M a princess candidate? Wha, didn't the princess die around a century ago? Why are you and the other Zodiacs trying to find a new princess only now? Couldn't you and the other Zodiacs have done this princess search years ago?" Despite her habit of believing most things, she couldn't believe this. Until now, no one bothered to talk to her, let alone even try to listen to her. How could Casandra believe that she could be a possibly new Zodiac princess?

Suddenly, she was hit with another weird feeling. This time, it bubbled up in her stomach-- oh, wait, her stomach's just reminding her about the chocolate.

Her stomach let out a quiet growling noise, causing her cheeks to go red out of embarrassment. "Oh, Theoí.. Um, could we continue talking about this in a little bit? I completely forgot what I came here for.. hehe.."

@Blackrose7

“Well, you see we have a very special prophecy that tells us that the zodiac princess will be reborn when the planets are aligned in a specific pattern. But in order for them to be the true Zodiac Princess here; they would need to put their hand on the altar at the temple of the Zodiacs. However, the renegade zodiacs want to use their princess candidates for their own purposes; which is very disrespectful to Princess Andromeda’s soul here. Since the zodiac princess shouldn't be used as a tool for destruction and chaos here; a true Zodiac Princess wishes to unite us all with love, kindness, and respect for each other. Because right now, none of the zodiacs are getting along with each other ever since Princess Andromeda's death here. I wish to get along with them again; since I just want to have peace here. No world domination, no separation; but peace, love, and unity here. You, Casandra, are what we need as a zodiac princess; since we zodiacs are never supposed to have world domination, or to have people separated because of hatred here. We zodiacs are supposed to protect people from unknown threats; since normal people don't understand that magic is real and etc here. Also, humans have a problem with killing things that they don't understand here; since they can't stand creatures that are more powerful than them.” said Azura, since she wishes to respect Princess Andromeda's wish. Because once the true Zodiac Princess has appeared; she will open Princess Andromeda's final letter; since all of the zodiacs need to know about that letter that is filled with the Princess Andromeda's love and respect here.

When she heard Casandra’s stomach growling a bit here; Azura giggled a bit here, since that was a great way to break the serious mood here. “Alright Casandra, since I can't keep you waiting for your delicious chocolate here,” said Azura.

@turntechSlimeghost

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabaa followed Sam into the changing room, a little overhwlemed. Fancy clthing had never been her thing, so getting meaured and handmade clothes was a new experience. Still, she stayed quiet, putting her bag in a corner and hanging her own jacket up on a hook too. She wasn't sure how to take the comments about her name or her smell (she did regularly bathe and use deodorant. There was no point feeling gross or standing out.) so she just let Sam do their work. When they started making small talk Sabaa saw an opportunity.

"Something subtler?" Sabaa answered, not really to sure, before answering the other question, "I'm from the south, I guess, but I've always moved around a lot. What about you?" She asked, hoping Sam wasn't too private.

@theunderwolf

"Hmm yes people with your skin tone tend to look better in more subdued jewellry white gold and silver will really bring out your best look," Sam said as she began to comb through her catalogue, "MMm I have the perfect idea. Some purple pastels will make your eyes just pop! Oh this is going to be so much fun! Me though? I'm from north Arizona, moved out here to get away from all the dry heat (awful for the skin) and you know my family just cannot stand me. No idea why!" Sam knew full well why and she didn't particularly care. They could go to heck for all she cared. "Now be a dear and try this shirt on will you?" She finished handing Sabaa a soft cotton shirt that was around her size. Just to test the fit and if Sabaa liked the soft cotton.

Kairi Kudo

Cb6C4dwWIAA3Iim.thumb.jpg.58636034fa246de4567013b7da89503e.jpg

It had only been hours ago that Kairi had sensed the sudden spike in magic coming from California. Luckily for her she was just about to leave Vegas. After hours of driving on her bike, she happened to spot a familiar figure walking through the city of Oakland California. She drove closer, the roar of the engine could easily be heard and caught the attention of many passersby. Kairi pulled over beside Taurus. Her head turning towards her as she spoke.

"Long time no see, Calista." Kairi had a calm tone of voice as she looked at the girl with an expressionless face. It wasn't that Gemini wasn't happy to see her old ally, she was always like this, even before the death of the princess.

"I take it you sensed her presence as well."

@Buffasaur

After initially being taken aback by the sudden affectionate arrival of Delmar, Vijay let out a soft sigh. It was more out of a sense of social propriety than any actual annoyance, as Vijay had already resigned himself to his comrade's somewhat straightforward nature in delicate situations. There was something refreshing about that, although Vijay would be hard pressed to admit that. In fact, he was reluctant to show any form reciprocal affection, especially in such a public setting. He merely let his hand rest inconspicuously on the hand of the man hugging him from behind, analyzing the situation to ascertain the best course of action. It would most likely be best for everyone involved if they proceeded with their reunion in a more private setting.

"Delmar," Vijay said with a nod. "I see that you have arrived as well."

Glancing briefly to the side, Vijay turned his gaze back to Libra.

"It has been quite some time since our last encounter," Vijay remarked. "Might I suggest that we all proceed up to my room on the top floor and... discuss things in a more private setting. Drawing any more attention to ourselves would be inconvenient for all of us."

@Kimona

@DustyLeaves

Delmar grinned and pulled back from the hug. "Yup!!" He continued grinning and then listened to Vijay speak the the libra, who Delmar had little-to-no interest in. He decided he wood follow then around for a bit. And of course Angi and Hiran would follow him. He found them interesting too. He wondered what libra would do as he basically never spoke to the guy. He was weird, and liked dogs. Delmar found dogs interesting but had no real interest in them, crabs were way more fun. Hiran was silent, quietly observing everything and the conversation. Anji on the other hand seemed incredibly excited.

@ApfelSeine @DustyLeaves

*e-e Guys I'm so sorry. I've been so dizzy lately, I'm getting over a serious fever. I got sick at such a horrible time~

Ravens were always a common bunch, so none would have paid any particular attention to the one that perched itself upon a streetlight, seemingly watching over the people of Oakland pass by underneath. A pair of learned eyes, however, would note the increasingly odd way the bird behaved and looked. Its eyes were of a strange shade of gold, perhaps already giving away that it was no ordinary bird that was simply taking a break from the usual schedule of eating and shitting, and it looked as if it were studying those who walked past, its intense glare deterring many who tried to observe it further.

It perked up suddenly, surveying the area around it, as if it were called by a voice unheard. It took another glance at the humans that milled about under its vantage point, then took off into the sky. A black feather drifted down in its wake, but in the light of the sun, it disappeared into a mist of dark ash, blown away by a passing wind.

---

“Lady, what happened to your arm?”

The raven-haired lady was jerked out of her reverie by the voice of a young girl beside her. Alexandra Lancaster looked down towards the source, her golden eyes unblinking as she observed the brown-haired child, then to the middle-aged mother of the child who was busy chatting away with another gossipmonger by the bus stop she had chosen to wait at. After a second of silence, Alexandra held up the empty trenchcoat sleeve, letting it droop down in front of the girl’s chestnut eyes.

“It turned into a bird and flew away. It’s coming back soon, don’t worry about it.”

“Is it magic?”

Alexandra exhaled hard, and smiled wryly. How entertaining. Most children were jaded enough to try and call what she said a lie. This one was interesting, at least. One in a hundred. “You could say that,” was her reply, and she returned her gaze towards the sky. It didn’t take her long before she turned her attention back to the girl. “It’s back.”

As the child watched, a raven arrived, and perched on the lady’s shoulder, holding a wrapped sweet in its beak, its golden eyes watching her with the lady’s own. Alexandra clicked her tongue once, and held open her coat with her remaining arm. The bird leapt off her shoulder, and flew straight into the coat’s dark interior, vanishing from sight even before Alexandra drew her coat shut. Her once empty sleeve shivered, writhed, then suddenly filled out slowly, until a gloved hand emerged from it, closed tightly in a fist. Alexandra observed the girl’s shining eyes when she opened up her closed hand to reveal the sweet on her palm, the same one in the bird’s beak earlier.

The same bright eyes that Andromeda had when she learned of her role, and what secrets the world held. Humans were an awfully precious lot, even with their many failings. Alexandra sighed, but continued to smile as she handed the sweet over to the girl. She held a finger to her lips, telling the girl to keep it a secret, when she saw she was about to go tell her mother. A century had passed and yet the shadow still pined for its owner. How romantically pathetic.

Alexandra straightened up and patted the girl’s head, turning her focus elsewhere. The future princess was here. That only led to reason that the other Zodiacs would soon be, too, if they weren’t already. She started off, her left sleeve going limp once more, striding away in search of many someones that she wouldn’t be happy to see, and many someones she wouldn’t even be sure would live up to a name she treasured. A raven poked its head free from her now empty sleeve, observed, then flew off into the sky once more.

~Calista Evermore-Taurus~

Calista heard the roar of the cycle before it had pulled up beside her. Luna and Jax gave a protective growl when Kairi addressed her but Calista shook her head. "Calm, you two. She is an ally," she explained to the two. They visibly relaxed at this, sitting down on either side of her. She then turned her attention back to Kairi. Her old friend hadn't changed much, though she doubted many of them had. She noticed the bike and couldn't begin to fathom why someone would want to ride something so loud. She personally preferred walking or public transport when needed. She owned nothing of the automotive variety and never planned on it.

She looked Kairi in the eye and gave a small smile. "Yes, it has been a while, Kairi. Hopefully, you've been well," she inquired. She knew that Kairi wasn't a people person so she didn't know how well small talk would work but she had honestly missed all of her old friends. She was also secretly glad that they first one she came across wasn't a renegade. She didn't know if she would have been able to handle any awkward interactions with any of them. She missed them all as well, despite the path they had chosen to go down. Their final battle had been hard for her, having to attack those she had deemed as friends before. It was even harder when the princess had died. 

She mentally shook her head, knowing that it was best not to think about it at the moment. When Kairi asked if she had sensed 'her' presence as well, she gave a slight not. "Yes, I do. Though, I feel more than one. I'm assuming that there is more than one possibility. I can also sense than quite a few zodiacs have already arrived, though I'm not sure who all is here yet," she explained. Her right hand had instinctively fallen to Luna's head, petting it absently. It was something she did without realizing it most times. Simply a habit to help her when she felt anxious or was just thinking. She didn't do it with Jax due to the fact that he disliked being treated in anyway that resembled a pet.

Sky woke up early like she does every Saturday and got ready for work. She had a lot to with house cleaning wise. She hadn't had time and the house was a mess. She quickly got washed and dressed then headed to the living room where her mom was. Her mom was passed out on the couch with a bottle in her hand. Sky went to her room grabbed a blanket then came back and put it over her mother. She then looked around to see if her mother had any alcohol she was hiding. Once she found the stash she took them threw them in the outside trash and then grabbed her little sister and left. She dropped her sister off at a Daycare that was open during the weekend then headed off to the café where she worked. On her way she started going over everything in her head she had to do. Let's see got work from now till 5 then that gives me time to head home and check up on mom then pick sis up and bring her over to Miss Brown so she can watch her for me while I'm at my next job....am I forgetting something? She finally made it into work and started her shift. This was just another day for Sky though for some reason she felt strange. While she was walking to work she felt feeling a strange presence but she didn't anything weird. She shrugged it off but she can't seem to shake off this strange feeling.

Sabaa Amaya | Aquarius

Sabaa took the shirt, quickly replacing her own with it. She didn't really like getting changed in front of other people, but she guessed that this was just a hassle of tailoring. She dropped it down over her abs, feeling the material. It was nice and soft, though she usually wore more muted colours. Still, it was a very nice colour. She should try wearing things like this more often. Adjusting the hem so it fell in a way she liked, she looked back over to Sam. An estranged family? Not a pro or a con, but it might make leaving them easier if she did become the princess.

"It feels nice. I like the shape." She told Sam, looking at herself in the mirror. The fresh shirt really didn't fit with her messy hair and walking boots, but she liked it. "Do you have any other interests?" Sabaa asked, looking away from her reflection.

@theunderwolf

Sam looked at Sabaa try on the shirt analytically. It really suited her like, really really. Also aaaaaabs. God did she love abs. She just looked delicious. But Sam had to be professional! And that meant absolutely no blushing or stroking that well-toned stomach. Eagerly though Sam skipped up to the mirror and tugged at the sleeves making sure they were just right. Satisfied with the fit she jotted down a quick note and followed Sabaa's eyes which went to her hair and shoes. Hmm the walking boots were a little scruffy, and her hair seemed unkempt. But it was obvious they suited her. Sam was of the belief that everyone had the chance to be amazing with the right outfit, even with a few glaring flaws. The boots and hair were staying so Sam, as the expert stylist had to work around them.

"Oh this is all I do really, I make and tailor clothes for people, occasionally do some silver casting. Everything I have on? Hand made! I sew and design most of the things you see in the shop actually!"

Leo

This was unusual. Cyrus found himself in a city he had no human connection to. Even if he had established an Eden facility here, not much really peaked his interest, except he noticed something strange. There was a surge of magical energy here. He went through the list of possibilities of such occurrence would appear, but he kept arriving at the same conclusions regardless. Arriving at the conclusion of the princess becoming reborn, or a candidate that must be chosen for a new zodiac princess. That being so, Cyrus decided to follow one of the multiple sources for magic energy, but he needed to blend in for now so wearing his usual casual clothing will do just fine. After all, his company being known famously worldwide comes at a cost. He followed the trail for one of the sources ending at a local coffee shop. Stopping just before entering, he knew the source was somewhere inside. With that in mind, he opened the door and stepped through, entering the shop.

@animegirl20

Sabaa Amaya

"Impressive," Sabaa told Sam, and she did think it was. She appreciated sewing and embroidery, but she didn't have the patience to do it herself. She didn't have the patience for most arty things, and even her handwriting was rushed and almost illegible. She would make more of an effort, but she normally had more important or exciting things to do. Being a guardian of all humanity did come with it's responsibilities after all. Well, a twelfth of those responsibilities. Or would it be more now, since some of the others had gone to do just whatever they wanted to without Andromeda there to guide them.

"I appreciate what you're doing, but don't you have any other work to do?" Sabaa asked. She didn't want to be some kind of creepy stalker who asks very personal questions, but she felt that she needed to know more. Maybe not too much, she didn't have the time to get to know everyone well before the planet alignment or whatever it was. What she had at that time would have to do.

@theunderwolf

Interacting with: @Isacoolbow

When Sky noticed a new consumer coming she headed to the door gave him a bright smile, like they were trained to do and greeted him. "Hello sit this way please." There was that strange feeling again and it was stronger this time to. She glanced back at the guy as she made her way to the table. There was something strange about him and on top of that his face looked familiar but she couldn't place it. No time for that now got work to do. She thought to herself. "Here you go." She showed him to a both and then handed him a menu. "Here go sir. I'll be right back to take your order." She turned around and headed to another table. Before she did though she took another look at him. You tell she was confused about something. She then shrugged her shoulders and went on her way.

"Aw you," Sam said incredibly flattered, "I just found a talent that  I loved and stuck with it! Really I'm just lucky to get the opportunity to do this, my boss is super nice and really gives me room to do good work." She looked around and saw that almost half the shop was her products. Oops. Maybe she was working too ha- NAH. She was so proud of her work. Though there certainly was a lot of it. And she realized that she probably didn't have to alter everything that came through the doors. But it wasn't like she had anything else to do. She had no friends or other hobbies to spend her time on. And she was plenty satisfied just sewing and being crafty all day. 

"As for too much of my time, this is my job. I'm an artist dear, I don't come cheap but I do good work," Sam contnued as she grabbed a sturdier shirt, "Now feel this material, it's not as soft but it's much tougher. And would you prefer some capris or maybe hrmm short-shorts?" 

Kairi Kudo

View attachment 240517

"I suppose I could be have been worse off. I hope you have been well yourself." Kairi had replied,  she had paid no heed to the dogs when they growled at her. Her eyes meeting Taurus as she shut off yet bike.

"I can sense it as well. If the other zodiacs are here then we will have to be quick in gathering up the candidates before the renegade find them." She said with a small sigh. Kairi, despite what happened, never hated the renegades (especially Adam). She was hurt deeply by there betrayal (though it didn't seem to affect her) which caused her to father distance herself from everyone. Once the princess had died, Kairi disappeared without a word. She didn't want people to know how hurt she was, she didn't want to get close to anyone after being betrayed by the one person she was really close to and having the other person she was close to die. She felt that if she was only destined to lose people when they got close that she was better off alone. 

Kairi threw her leg over the side of the bike, now stand in front of Calista. The white tank top revealed part of the rose tattoo on her hip while her black leather jacket covered the Gemini sign on her shoulder.

"If you don't mind, I'll accompany you in the search for the candidates." 

@Buffasaur

Leo

He entering the cafe, he felt the magical presence from someone there, not a customer like he thought it would be, but an employee. He gave a sincere smile as the lady seated him,"Thank you," he said just before settling. Cyrus was positive the person who seated him, had some sort of tie to the princess. As much as he didn't want to, he had to somehow protect this person. Especially from the other zodiacs, he didn't trust them in the slightest. He took a deep breath, clearing his mind before scanning the menu. 

@animegirl20

Sky came back to the table the guy was sitting at. "Alright have you decided?"  She pulled out a pad and pen and stood there ready to take down his order. As she was waiting she glanced at him. There was that feeling again. Maybe she knew him. His face did seem familiar. "Excuse me but have I seen you somewhere before? Your face seems familiar." She couldn't shake off that feeling and the thing is she felt like he was watching her earlier. Maybe he knew her? She shook her head. Probably not. 

@Isacoolbow

Leo

He looked up at the lady full of magical energy with a smile,"I get that a lot," he said not wanting to reveal he was the head of one of the biggest medicinal companies in the world. "Could I get a..." he paused for a moment picking something random on the menu,"...coffee?" Cyrus isn't so good with bitter things, but it was at random, and he had no intention of backing down and choosing something else instead. Cyrus didn't really want to mention to the lady that she had a large amount of magical energy flowing through her just yet, not until the right moment.

@animegirl20

~Calista Evermore-Taurus~

Calista gave a nod in response. "I've been well," she stated. Upon hearing Kairi bring up that they would have to work quicker to gather the candidates, she gave another not. "Yes, you are probably correct. Hopefully, some of them are some of our allies. I sense too many for them to all be renegades. If we're lucky then perhaps we may run into some of them during our search," Cali stated. At least, that's how she hoped it would happen. She would prefer to search for the candidates with the others but knew that they would eventually meet up if they didn't find them now. After all, finding the candidates before the others was the main concern. 

When Kairi hopped off her bike and said she was joining her, she gave a small smile. "Well, two is better than one. I can't really pinpoint the exact location so we may just have to search until we get close. Will your bike be ok being left here?" she questioned. 

Kairi Kudo

View attachment 240517

Once Kairi was given the okay to come along with Calista, she turned back towards her bike, reaching over to the other side and grabbing two sheathed katanas which she then proceeded to attach to her belt loops. The calm expression on her face didn't seem fade for even a moment as she answered Calista's question about her bike being okay to be left parked on the street while they went on their search for the Princess candidates.

"Hmm? Oh I don't really care what happens to this bike. It wasn't mine to begin with. I stole it from this bastard in the Hells Angels for slapping my ass and yelling profanities at me while I was preparing to leave to come here to find the princess." She said with a shrug of her shoulders as if it was no big deal that she stole a motorcycle from the member of a biker gang.

"We better get on the move. I'm pretty sure once they found out that they followed me here to 'teach me a lesson' " she stated as she begun to walk in the same direction that Taurus had been currently walking in. from the distance  the sound of a bunch of Motorcycles could be heard, but Kairi Paid no attention to it as she  put one of her earbuds in playing her music to drown out the sound. her hand digging into the pockets of her leather Jacket.

(The Hells Angels is a well known Biker gang for being very violent and deadly.So have fun dealing with that Cali ^^)

@Buffasaur

Sabaa Amaya

"Tougher is better with my lifestyle." Sabaa agreed, processing the information she'd gotten from the conversation so far: not attached, dedicated, skilled, probably a fine eye for detail. She didn't know anything too in depth about Sam, people barely bared their souls to strangers, but that all seemed pretty good so far. She'd have to make notes later. Make sure she didn't forget. After that she'd have to track down the other candidates, and then at least one of the other Zodiacs to tell them her thoughts. After that she could wash her hands of the whole business until there was a new Princess. After that... Well, she could decide later.

"I need tough clothes because I travel. Do you travel a lot?" Sabaa asked, swapping the shirts she was wearing to see how the new one looked. Sam really was good at designing outfits.

@theunderwolf

Sky raised her eyebrow at him not sure what to make of him at the moment. "Right coffee" She walked up to the counter not bothering to write it down. she could make the coffee herself. As she was making the coffee she looked back at him. There was something about this guy. And she wasn't even talking about the fact he looked familiar it was this strange feeling. But she had no idea what it was. Which was annoying. After she was done with the coffee she brought it back to him smiling and then asked, "Anything else I can get you sir?" While she was waiting she looked at the time. she had to make sure she left work in time to pick up her sister bring to the babysitter then head over to her next job. She sighed just thinking about it. She even had more stuff to do tomorrow. She felt like slamming her head into the wall. Snapping away from her thoughts she looked at the guy. She had no idea if he said anything. If he did she didn't hear him. "So anything else?" 

@Isacoolbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back