Main RP IC

Kiyoko Sakae

Kiyoko's gaze shot to the doorway when the teachers suddenly showed up. She was a little spooked by the first one's entrance, but that quickly gave way to excitement as it became apparent that their teacher had finally arrived. This woman, however, was not their teacher. And neither was the man, Kazuo Yamamoto. Kiyoko was a little confused, because the next person to enter was just Seji. He started rambling about something silly. Kiyoko was trying to look past him to see if anyone else was arriving, and paid little attention to his spiel.

But then she heard something that made the hairs stand up on the back of her neck. "Bodacious Flow You Will Know". She soon realised he was announcing himself as their teacher. Kiyoko felt as though her heart could sink through her chest and flop out onto the floor. She knew as well as anyone that Kemurigakure had a shortage of good teachers, but they honestly intended to saddle them with the most flippant and goofy teacher in the entire academy? She had been hoping they would be past the days of listening to Seji's silly jokes and "cool" act, but now they expected her to endure him for goodness knew how many more years? And worst of all, it seemed he was intent on dragging up THAT NAME.

She approached her "new" teacher with a heavily forced smile on her face. "Ah, Sir....what a....pleasant surprise to see you again so soon!" She was hoping with every passing millisecond he was going to yell "PSYKE" and tell them the whole thing had been a joke. "...this is a joke, right? You can't be our teacher....you would be denying the next class of academy students the chance to experience your....bodacious flow! Right...?" She desperately wanted it to be true. Or maybe he would think he really did need to inflict his nonsense on the next generation and give up on being their teacher. Then they would have to find a better teacher for them. Kiyoko could only hope...

Kiso Ringo

Kiso attention to the door as the first Jonin came in, the fair skin woman seems to call for attention her entrance to the classroom was enough to tell Kiso that. But in the end, it turns out this woman wasn't her new teacher, that was fine there was surely two more teachers coming up the same stairwell. The next person up the stairs was a male, Kiso scanned him up and down with her eyes perhaps he would be her sensei this idea was quickly dispelled when the man called out his students. That left one more teacher to go, perhaps the comment save the best for last would apply here she thought.

Kiso expression turns blank at this seji look alike, who acted as if he had never seen them a day of his life.Wait did Seji have a twin Kiso wasn't too sure, but then the whole scheme came apart at the seams when Seji being himself used lines only he would use.Kiso may have the lowest grades in the class, but she wasn't so dumb that she didn't pick up on her academy teacher mannerism, no she thought this must be a joke or something even with such a low number of Jonin they would use an academy instructor to teacher them. Wasn't Seji just a Chunin one rank above them? she had to scratch her head a bit.

Then it came to her Seji jump out the window one his way down he must've banged his head on the way down, so he must've scrambled his brains or jumble up who he was.Kiso saw Kiyoko speaking with him tilting her head, Sensei needed a doctor before he could train more genin .Kiso went over to suddenly grab Seji hand,"Excuse me Sensei, you might not remember me, but I'm Kiso. I was your academy students,and I hold great concern for you, sir. I think you bumped your head after you jump out the window trying to show us..the cool. Allow me to take you to the village clinic so a medic can heal you."She would tug lightly at him, attempting to lead him back down the stair from which he had come from,"Right this way sensei ".

Mochizuki was chirping as normal until Seji entered. For a few rare minutes in the universe, Mochizuki was completely silence as Seji re-introduced himself. She agreed with Kiso completely.

"I'll get it!"

In a flurry, her normal speed, Mochizuki jumped over Seji's perfectly placed desk, and put her hand by his head, looking for a bump, finding none, she had a different conclusion.

"Where does it hurt, Seji? I know! Did you have a brain-thingy after coming up with such a good name for Team A? That explains why they had such a cool name, and we didn't! I was worried you didn't like us or something."

Mochizuki turned to her two teammates, and 'whispered'.

"How are we going to take Seji to the hospital? He messed up on our name, and thinks he's our sensei too, but that wouldn't make sense, he was already our sensei. Why would we have a sensei twice? You can't double sensei. Unless he has a twin.... nah, that'd be dumb to have a twin with the same name, we'd better take him.

Aw... And I was looking forward to being a super-awesome ninja starting today. I hate hospitals, they're so boring. They always tell me to quiet down. I remember this one time-"

Mochizuki backed away from the group, going off a rant about a time she broke her arm falling off a rusty tower, and landing on some special visitor. She would be easily overtalked as she drifted off into her own world.

@Edgey @Hanarei @Kinzu Hekmatyar

Last edited by a moderator:

Seji-Banner_zpsrwidcgtr.jpg

Seji stood leaning up against the wall in an effort to make himself stand out. His eyes fixated down looking as his students approached him one by one. He knew them all, though he kept up his ignorant play looking on as they approached. His arms kept crossed as he looked towards Kiyoko. He lifted his hand up, pressing his index finger against the bridge of his sunglasses as if to fix them up.

"No no... for you see I have decided to give you the ultimate gift of my company. You don't have to fret about not getting to be under my wing anymore, because my wing has extended out far wider to keep you there, and even more then you could imagine before!" He spoke, seeming to forget his act of being a fresh face in his words. His act wasn't very consistent at times.

His attention towards to Kiso, shaking his head. He lifted his other hand, wagging his finger. "Now now, your other teacher might of been called Seji... but I am SejI." He spoke, puitting the emphasis on the I pronouncing it out much harder. He watched Mochizuki jump up towards him much in step with Kiso. He shook his head in response

"I am very much your new Teach who will turn you from little antelope into big lions."
He spoke as he shifted the piece of straw in his mouth a little to the side as he smirked in response. "Now my little fishes, I'm sure you must be more then excited to start up on your first task as Genin. It won't be no easy task too, nothing easy like these other teachers. You see, your Sensei Seji has his own regiment of that's going to let you fly through the sky higher then any Genin has ever will before, outside lil ol me of course back in the day... but I'll make sure you fly mighty close to my heights!"

@Edgey @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kiyoko Sakae

It seemed that, whether he really was joking or not, Seji was intent on being their teacher. Kiyoko had been excited all day for the start of her career as a Shinobi. Now, she was filled with dread over the prospect of being taught to "fly" close to Seji's "mighty heights". She would've liked nothing more than for Kiso and Mochizuki to drag him away to seek medical attention (she was tempted to suggest a psychiatrist instead), but Seji wasn't going to be taken anywhere it seemed. He was going to be their teacher. Kiyoko wondered how many people were going to laugh at her over this.

"So.....how do we start this...."regiment"?"
She had resigned herself to going along with Seji's nonsense for now. Perhaps fate would be kind, and he would reveal he had been tricking them the whole time later on. Or maybe Kiso and Mochizuki would actually try harder to convince him of how ridiculous this was. She just didn't have the heart to keep fighting this herself.

SUZUME HYUGA

Appearance:

Notes:

"Y-you can't send me Horosha! I won't go!" Suzume declared, outright protesting the summons that would draw her all the way from the outskirts of town to the building in which the village's leader would be waiting. "She only wants me to go there because she found out about my eyes somehow, I'm sure of it!" despite her defiant tone, she looked absolutely terrified of the prospect of leaving the house, as she usually did. It was this way every morning before class at the academy too, and Horosha was quite used to the act. He knew that the only one she would even speak to like this was himself, because she was too afraid of the outside world to act out beyond the walls of his modest home.

Horosha sighed and patted Suzume on the head, his large gruff hand almost as large as her face, "There's a reason I settled down here, and not somewhere else, Suzume... you see, I believe that this village has great potential. More than that, I believe in the leader of this village. The people who live and travel through here... not so much." his deep voice rumbled with a slight chuckle, but the look in his eyes was growing grave. "This is a land of many people, from many places. So yes, you must be careful. I trust Lady Renai, and I want you to show her respect. If she's summoned you, then it must be something of paramount importance." he paused, 'Though, what she'd need a fresh genin just out of the academy to do is beyond me... what is the Lady thinking? Could she really have found out about Suzume's eyes? Ah, right...' he returned to speaking, kneeling down in front of Suzume while pulling a contact case from a pocket, "So, why do you think she knows about your eyes? Have you been out without these in at all?" his eyes glanced around the dark room, lit only by a single candle despite it being early morning. The level of security he went to, to keep her eyes a secret. Seals, thick heavy curtains, even a false front door that lead through two hallways to keep someone from glancing into the main house. He'd taken every precaution that his old friend had asked of him.

"N-no! I would never leave the house without your permission Horosha... if you didn't know I'd left, or when or where... what if they caught me and you didn't even know!" suddenly she rushed forward and hugged her caretaker, who had to steady himself so that he didn't fall over or drop the contacts which he had been popping open. "I'm a good girl, Horosha, I promise."

The grim look in Horosha's eyes faded, softened, and then finally turned into a gentle smile. "Calm down, sweet child. I believe you. If you are such a good girl, though, you'll listen to me and Lady Renai. I have your best interests at heart, and I'm sure that you'll do fine at your meeting today. Just remember your manners and remain polite at all times. Listen when she speaks and speak only when she requests it of you." he tilted Suzume's head back, looking into her pale white eyes. Such a beautiful young girl, it was a shame that she had to hide from the world as she did. With the contact now on the thumb of his free hand, he gently moved it up, placing it into her eye. Suzume didn't flinch, didn't even twitch her eye as the almost ritualistic donning of her 'eyes' seemed natural to her now. Then came the second contact, and he let her go to blink her eyes and ensure that they were in place. The false blue eyes, bright blue against the lack of a hue beneath them.

"Go on, now. Lady Renai will be waiting, and if you keep her waiting for too long it will show poorly on you and I both." he gave her another pat on the head, then handed her a bag with a packed lunch. Not even he was certain of Lady Renai's plan, but it was best to expect that whatever the Lady had in store, Suzume would have to be ready. "Get your ninja gear on, too. Don't want to get surprised by a sudden training session and not have your things with you. Wasn't that a ninja law of some sort... always be ready to fight?"

"Shinobi Rules, Horosha. It's that a shinobi must prepare before it's too late." she corrected her guardian, a soft smile on her face. She had been on the verge of tears earlier, but they were drying now as she put on a brave face. There was no getting out of this. Horosha would send her even if it meant dragging her there. The last time he'd been so insistent about her leaving the house was when he decided she needed to start going to the academy. She could still feel the stares of the children who had watched Horosha carry the pleading child through the doorway. She didn't want that to happen again.

She went to her own room, a barren wooden alcove with a bed and a dresser. Not that Horosha hadn't tried to make it nicer for her, she simply denied all but the most basic necessities for her living space. Not even Horosha could puzzle out why. She grabbed her things and donned her gear, making sure all the straps were in place, and even stopping to count her senbon one by one. Not that it took her long, and all two hundred were there, but it was part of her ritual. Everything had to be exactly right. Now that it was... she stood in front of a mirror and re-checked everything from the perspective of an onlooker. An understatement to say that she was careful, she was absolutely meticulous.

"Alright, Horosha, I'll see you soon." she called, deciding that she couldn't stall any longer. She was a ninja, now. Looking into that mirror, she could hardly remember what she must have looked like before she started her training at the academy. She had to be strong, she thought to herself. Someone who couldn't even make it from one end of her village to the other wasn't strong at all.

She walked the long set of hallways leading to the front door, checked the seals on it for damage or tampering, unlocked the four locks keeping it sealed while listening to each for similar tampering evidence, and then when satisfied, she turned the knob and opened the door, letting the sunlight's warmth wash over her. It felt harsh still, but she had grown more accustomed to it during her training. Yes, this would be easy....

"Good morning." someone called over as they walked by, waving a hand at Suzume. Her heart skipped a beat as her mind began racing through its facial archive, trying to place a name or attribute on this stranger who had acknowledged her presence... and when she found none, she began to panic visibly. Slamming the door behind her she began to dash away without a word, head down. Horosha, hearing the slam even from his place in his chair on the other side of the house could only give a nervous chuckle, "That girl's going to be something great... some day."

Taking only alleyways and dark corners, Suzume made sure to minimize her contact with others, using her dark black dress to her advantage so that she would blend in where possible, but when she finally did make it to the building in which the village leader would be waiting, she felt far too exposed. Not only was this a busy place (assumed, but likely and relatively), but it left he feeling so out in the open to wait in front of. She simply knocked once and kept her head down, hoping nobody would interrupt her if she looked like she were deep in thought, or otherwise obviously avoiding talking to people.

@Hanarei

Mochizuki Tonbo

Mochizuki was about halfway into her story, about to mention meeting Minori when she came back to reality, about the time Seji was on 'fishes'. She'd manage to tune out the rest with her stories.

She blinked twice, realizing he was still thinking he was the sensei. This was getting bad. If he took them away, what would they do when Sensei showed up? That, and she read that brain thingies needed to be taken care of quickly. Mochizuki was getting more concerned about that. Mochizuki was confused when Kikoyo wanted to go with Seji. He'd never get medical attention out there!

Mochizuki hummed while she weighed her options. She couldn't bring Seji to the hospital, he was convinced he was a jonin. She decided to deal with this the only way she knew how, ask someone who could!

She turned to Kiso, and 'whispered'.

"Hey, Kiso, Imma go get help for Seji. Can you keep him distracted a minute?"

Pointing out to the chalkboard, Mochizuki called out.

"Hey, Seji, look a distraction!"

That always worked with her. With two handsigns, she tried making an academy clone and dashed towards one of the other jonin teachers. If she couldn't help Seji, she'd find someone who could!

There would be one fatal defect in her clone even if she did manage it, it would be quiet. The other flaw would be Mochizuki, very visible, screaming at the window "Someone help! Seji's hurt with a brain thingy!"

@Hanarei @Edgey @Kinzu Hekmatyar

@Whole classroom, she is screaming.

290v2qh.jpg

Promisingly, an orange-haired kid responded within a heartbeat, obviously eager; still, his excitement paled in comparison to the small form that nearly was a blur as she rocketed towards her, eyes bright and talking at a mile per minute. Ginko grinned widely.

Two

whole kids who thought she was cool? Nice. Already she liked these children more than her last squad—although, admittedly, her last

technical

squad had been full of war-weary and half-dead chūnin, so the bar wasn’t all that high.

“Yo!”

she repeated once more, both to the orange boy and…what was it? Hago? And if she’d heard right, the kid was an Aburame—bugs, right? Lots and lots of bugs. And the orange kid… Ginko turned gray eyes to him, trying not to wince. She should have probably taken a longer look at that scroll or have brought it with, because you were generally supposed to know things like names and abilities

previous

to meeting your students. Obviously, she’d have to improvise.

And possibly step up the genin-testing in order to determine things the scroll could’ve told her. She could probably go to Seji and ask, but something inside her balked at the idea at asking a chūnin for something that was originally

her

responsibly, so…no.

Ginko was shaken out of her thoughts by yet another proclamation of her being ‘cool’, and this time couldn’t resist a laugh.

“I

am

the coolest sensei!

Obviously

. My ex-student over there might be pretty, but

no

one can beat my awesomeness, ya hear?”

She nodded towards the tall man that had just walked in, and took a moment to marvel at the sheer size difference between them and the genin.

She knew that genin were kids but…damn. They were

tiny

. Like so small she could probably just step on them all. And never mind how large

Kazou

was—her pretty-boy, freakishly-tall monster of a student easily looked like he stood larger than the entire class stacked on top of each other, and his swords easily looked longer than any one of the brats before them was tall. They probably were, all things considered.

Hm. She’d have to re-plan out that genin-test she’d stormed up a few minutes ago. Apparently she’d forgotten that genin at this stage were soft and squishy puppies; there’s no way any of them could conceivably do anything against her in an all-out mobile spar on the rooftops of Kemuri—especially since she hadn’t been planning on holding back.

Ginko eyed the short girl in front of her and her sparkling, awed gaze.

…Yeah. Re-planning it was.

“So many questions,”

she drawled, still grinning. She placed one hand on her cocked hip.

“Well, I’ll answer all yer questions in a bit, ah? Not fair if I just tell you—yer teammates should get to hear just how cool I am too. And you’ll be able to tell me all ‘bout how cool you are too, as soon as I figure out who’s your last teammate…”

Gray eyes scanned the classroom, and settled on a boy with different colored eyes who was besides the orange kid who’d greeted her when she first walked in.

“You!”

she said, pointing a finger in his direction.

“Are ya one o’ my genin?”

The older jōnin stared down the boy for a few heartbeats, eyes narrowing imperceptibly as she noticed the slit-pupiled, golden iris of his left eye and tried to place it. She couldn’t recall anyone in any of her squads during the War having such an appearance, and it obviously had to be some sort of kekkei genkai…was he a—

Her attention snapped to the side as she felt her chakra automatically flare, the genjutsu-freeing technique all but build into her reflexes after years at war and a lifetime of fighting. The source of the crude and noticeable—well, to be fair, it seemed fairly developed for a genin, but she was a jōnin and hadn’t managed to survive longer than most without fighting shinobi whose genjutsu were things out of nightmares (and the small genjutsu of a freshly-minted genin paled in comparison)—genjutsu seemed to be a dark-haired boy who was taller than those around him, and was holding his hand up to his forehead in a technique she easily recognized.

The Mind Projection Technique, huh?

“Hey, Ka-chan, looks like ya got yerself a sly one, ah?”

she said as the genin arrived next to him, and she felt him dismantle the genjutsu. Judging by the irritated look on a tattooed boy’s face, that little act hadn’t earned him any favors. Oh, how she’d forgotten genin catfights were a thing. She couldn’t

wait

to hear which ones had declared their eternal hatred for each other next; she hoped that hadn’t just been a phenomenon unique to her class when she was a genin.

And then Seji leaped back through the window, dramatic as always, and all hell broke loose.

Well, not actually, but genin accusing Seji of

brain trauma?

Ginko let out a weak wheeze as she tried to suppress her laughter

, suddenly finding h

erself unable to breath. Holy

fuck

“A-ah, yeah,”

she managed to get out, chest shaking from her stifled glee, trying to ignore her watering eyes in hopes of allowing the genin to carry on in their delusions.

“Seji, it—it may be for the best if ya go to the hospital; head trauma is…very serious, ya know? I can’t believe ya forgot the names of all yer c-cute genin.”

Then Seji tried to play himself off as not actually

being

himself, more fish and antelope analogies (honestly, what had Kazou been teaching this kid?), a small clone running towards her and Kazou as Seji attempted to not be dragged off to the hospital, and the same kid who made the clone was now screaming out a window.

She was going to die from holding in too much laughter. Was that possible? To explode from laughter? She'd seen people explode before, sure, but never from laughter...

hm

. But god, if this wasn't the biggest train wreck she'd seen in years, she didn't know

what

was.

"Ka-chan,"

she gasped, reaching over to lay a hand on his shoulder. Her eyes were wet with unshed tears of mirth.

"Y-you should go h-help your old st-student. It looks like he might be sick in

—in the head, ah?

"

@Orikanyo @One Mean Ghost @KageYuuki @Check @Hanarei

33k3q6v.jpg

When Marsaru didn't respond, Karasu felt his smile feel a touch more forced than usual, and he folded his arms.
Well, then.

Was he ignoring him? Did he possibly just not hear? Deciding to try once more, he walked around the desk to see the other boy's face, saying,

"Hey, Masaru—"

He stopped dead.

He. Was.
Asleep?

Irritation prickled under his skin, and the dark-haired boy sat in the desk beside his sleeping classmate, struggling to repress the annoyance that flushed at his cheeks; he slept in class, sure, but that was because he spent all of his time training and what the Academy taught them was useless when compared to his home regimen—what reason did Masaru have? He was a

genius

. What, did he think he was good enough that he didn't need to pay attention at all? Karasu's grades were far from the best, but that's because he was busy. He had things to do. Masaru didn't.

He buried his head in his hands for a brief moment, swallowing his grumbles. Geniuses were stupid. Some people had to

work

for some things—it wasn't fair for Masaru flaunt the fact that he could sleep through things and still manage to come out all but on top. His tattooed face left his hands, preparing to face the source of the voice that had just spoken besides him, and Karasu automatically grinned.

"Hey,"

he said, turning towards the other genin, managing not to falter as he saw who it was. Ryunosuke Mizuchi?

Great. Of course my squad gets the arrogant genius and the taijutsu failure.

Who organized these teams? He'd much rather be with Daichi, someone he knew and had sparred with, or something, than...well, the two people who obviously didn't try at anything. Masaru floated through the Academy, and Ryunozuka apparently couldn't get his act together when it came to taijutsu—honestly, who failed the test

three times?

Karasu was terrible when it came to genjutsu, a fact which he was viciously bitter about but didn't have time to fix, and even

he'd

still managed to pass.

"Looking forward to being on a squad with you, Ryunosuke,"

he added

pleasantly, although there was a undertone of sharpness to his next words of:

"I'm sure if our sleeping genius over there bothered to pay attention, he'd say the same."

Smile, smile, no directly insulting and scowling at your teammates, even if they are idiots. Or smart idiots.

Even if the other boy was going to reply, all attention was torn away from conversations and turned towards the front of the classroom, where a tall, dark-skinned woman had just entered. Karasu eyed her gauntlet arm with some amount of interest, curious, before opting to ignore her—she wasn't the sensei for Squad A, so there was no point in entertaining any sort of questions, no matter how interesting it looked. Thankfully, an even taller man (were they being taught by giants?) entered soon after. The dark-haired genin perked up as he heard his name, and left his seat, focus immediately going to the katana strapped at his waist.

Huh, he mused, eyes narrowing in concentration. It didn't

look

like one of his family's swords, and didn't show any markers of being forger by any of the incompetent smiths from Koseki. Most swords in Kemuri were one or the other these days if someone's clan or family didn't have their own, so it was...weird, to say in the least. So intent was he in his scrutiny, eyeing the black blade and wondering what sort of metal it was forged of, that the sudden appearance—reappearance?—of Ryunosuke before him nearly had him careening into the other boy.

Karasu let out a small hiss of discontent, rubbing at his nose, and felt his mood darken further.

Showoff

. He shoved aside his irritation and looked up at the tall shinobi, feeling his neck ache slightly from the odd angle.

"I'm Karasu Yoshitsune, Sensei,"

he said, determined to ignore Ryu's little performance, and then pointed at the sword on his hip.

"Your sword—"

The remainder of what he was going to say was cut off by the amused drawl of the older lady who was standing a little ways off, surrounded by Daichi and Ago. Even

she

liked Ryunosuke? He was going to get

all

the attention with his genjutsu, and Masaru would naturally get favor for his intelligence, and Karasu would be left with...what, scraps? That couldn't happen. He had to surpass

Haku

"Your sword, who—"

he tried again, but once more was interrupted by the vaulting of their old sensei through the window he had left through, stupid rhymes on his lips and and that blade of grass still in his mouth. Why? Why would you need to chew on grass? What was the actual point to doing so? Feeling his grin growing fixed on his face, he exchanged it for a close-lipped, loose smile that was easier to maintain, staring blankly at their ex-idiot-sensei. Well, ex-sensei. It seemed that he hadn't lost the 'idiot' part.

And then Seji proceeded to...forget his team's names? What?

Convinced at this point that the universe simply didn't want him asking questions about his new sensei's cool sword, Karasu folded his arms, still smiling, and let the chaos erupt around him. Did Seji actually have head trauma? Maybe. It would sure explain a lot, he thought, and felt no pity as his genin made to insist he be brought to the hospital. Even the

old kunoichi

insisted, and it was the tightness to her voice and her wet eyes that made him have second thoughts. Maybe it

was

an actual concussion or something? He stared at Seji, brows furrowed. That...would be bad.

"Sensei,"

he began, turning wide eyes towards their new teacher,

"if...if Seji-sensei

is

actually hurt, and he used to be your student—"

how could a man with such a cool looking sword teach such an idiot, Karasu didn't know,

"—than shouldn't you...help him? It wouldn't be fair to Squad B if they got a damaged sensei."

@Orikanyo @One Mean Ghost @Edward Valentine

Yuuki Mifune

Their new sensei certainly hadn't wasted any time in proclaiming her own level of coolness in response to Ago and Daichi's comments. At least she spoke somewhat normally compared to their previous sensei, which was a big improvement to say the least... He stopped when he noticed her steely gaze lock onto him before questioning if he was in fact one of her students. "Yes ma'am," he replied though his voice came out a little lower than he would have liked.

The chance for anymore questions was cut short as Seji made another 'grand entrance.' Though this time he seemed to have more of his equipment with him. Did he forget something when he left earlier? This wouldn't have surprised the young Genin given his previous instructor's scatterbrained tendencies. Unfortunately, Yuuki was quickly proven wrong as Seji began introducing himself as the leader of Squad B.

Oh those poor girls . . .

The situation was only worsened as Seji began acting as though he didn't know his 'new students.' Yuuki's eyes narrowed into an annoyed glare as he watched the former sensei. "This is a new low," he muttered under his breath, "Even for you."

It wasn't long before Kiso and Mochizuki had began questioning whether or not he had received a head injury from his previous stunt. A quiet snort escaped Yuuki as he tried to stifle a laugh. Seji was far beyond any help at this point, though perhaps it was a good thing the rest seemed concerned for who claimed to be their squad leader.

Suppressing any laughter towards the ensuing chaos grew more difficult as Mochizuki placed a clone before Seji and began frantically yelling out the opened window. Even Ginko-Sensei was getting involved! The Jounin was certainly struggling not to laugh about the situation as she tried to convince Squad A's leader to step in as well. Normally Yuuki would have been surprised by the news that this was the Jounin that had once trained Seji. But the commotion currently breaking out was distracting to say the least.

Leave it to Seji to stir up some chaos.

@Siri @Ganryu @Hanarei @Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kazuo Yamamoto

Of course somebody would try a genjutsu on the first day, it was to be expected, hell it's not like Kazou could see the kid from the front of the room try to perform it, counter said jutsu with a release with the one hand that wasn't holding the paper with and then draw out his pen to check off his first student's name, Ryunosuke, no, he couldn't ever do that.

In fact he could never imagine that same student would try to read over his shoulder his paper once he had attempted to sneak up upon him, no no no, indeed he could never have predicted such a thing as now the young swordsman came forward to speak to him, good, he showed great promise, as does his other students, and as expected went straight for the sword at his waist with his eyes, to be expected of course his family is well known for their kenjutsu, he will perhaps show the young man the sword later when there wasn't to much of a crowd, the genin will never see if awakened mind you.

"No snooping." Kazou jabbed the clicker end of the pen onto Ryunosuke's head, clicking out the writing end as his fingers danced the small writing implement within his hand's confines. The practiced twist of the pen into a writing grip as he wrote atop of Ryunosuko's forehead the kanji.

卑劣な だまします(Sneaky fool)

And within not a single heart beat between he swiped forward with his hand, sending the pen's clicker end like a kunai to his sleeping student's head, he had spotted him thanks to Karasu's glares earlier.

His stern gaze turned into a smile once more as he gave a slight nod to Karasu. "A pleasure to meet you as well, atleast one of my students knows common manners. We shall speak of blades later... as of now I must bring my dear student back into the world of today." he chuckled slightly as his eyes went to the subject of concern in the room... Seji... of course he'd cause a ruckus on the first day.

With a large sigh he turned towards the man, his face stern once more... but this time with a gaze that could freeze the devil still.

"Seji, you are making your students worry, cease this charade and guide them as a jonin should, or do you wish to become one at all? Perhaps I should go speak to Lady Renai about your condition, a ninja who has lost their memory is no use to his students now is he? And such a pity, I had heard of her stating her intentions to grant you the jonin status, a pity you are no use now. Perhaps I shall go to her office now as the children guide you to the hospital, I shall make sure I AM the one to treat you for this memory loss... it will be my utmost pleasure."

His words were of a man giving no quarter, they were meant to sting and bite, Seji should remember this gaze and speech well... for it is not the first time he has heard it.. and definitely not the last.

Ago Aburame

While her sensei could hold in her laughter, Ago did not, they never heard a crash from outside, and he definitely wouldn't be here if anything serious was happening, two jonin wouldn't drag a brain damaged man up this way for him to make a fool of himself like this.

She was happy to have her teacher's antics still happening even at the last day together, it made her happy that the guy wanted to make everyone laugh and play. She kinda wished she was in his group... She almost felt like she was the only one who really liked him as a teacher...

Oh well!

"Umm wait whats your name sensei? We can't do stuff without your name!" she asked yet another question of the woman as a note pad was already within her hands, procured out of the confined of her long coat no doubt, the thing held so many pockets it was unreal. "Daichi... me... Yuuki... Yep, all three of us." she started to draw some doodles next to the names, three little people.. or were they bugs? Yep they were bugs. An ant, a cricket and a mantis, three little bugs, all together in a flat black line, but would they stay the same through the time together? would they change? Metamorph into something bigger?

Ago couldn't be certain in the end, but she can be sure now, it's all she can do, the two are taijutsu oriented, so she must find a way to complement them well, they are to be a team these upcoming years, she needed plans, she needed traps, she needed time to dicuss stuff with them and prove she wasn't as air headed as everyone thinks she is-

"WOW! What a cool gauntlet thingie! Whats it do!?" her eyes began to sparkle as she finally saw ginko's gauntlet, her mind comepletely off track once again, her deductive reasoning lamenting over the lost break through.

Everything as it should be, everything as it should be.

@Hanarei @KageYuuki @One Mean Ghost @Edward Valentine @Siri @Check

embed.php

Ryu frowned, fuming quite obviously. He wasn't so much mad at the punishment. He was angry with himself for getting caught. He licked his thumb and wiped away the writing as best he could, thankfully able to get rid of most of it. He crossed his arms over his chest, biting his lip to hold back his frustration at himself. He was already quite aware his Taijutsu was deplorable, and now his Genjutsu, which was supposedly one of his strengths, had been seen through like it was nothing....

Sure, he realized Kazuo Sensei was a Jonin, but still, it would have been nice if he could have at least halfway surprised him... He already knew he would just embarrass himself if tested in Taijutsu, and now his Genjutsu was found lacking as well... Maybe he really should have waited another year before allowing himself to graduate. He sure as hell wasn't off to a great start.

He watched as Kazuo got after Seji... The look he gave was rather intimidating, but Ryu wasn't really one to be intimidated. The gaze Kazuo had was nothing compared to the gaze of outright contempt his father had given him once upon a time... No, nothing would ever compare to that look...

The room had erupted into chaos because of Seji, and for once, Ryu was grateful for his teacher's antics. It distracted from his most recent failure... He was starting to wonder if he'd ever catch a break. He quite commonly worked himself to the point of collapse, practicing until he ran out of both Chakra and stamina, yet he was still not good enough.

He bit down so hard on his lip a bit of blood trickled from his lip as he clenched his fist. This just meant he had to work harder.. Clearly, Ryu surmised, he wasn't working hard enough... Even if most of his body was covered in bruises from excessive training, he wasn't doing enough. He would have to keep trying harder..

To anyone looking from the outside, it would look almost like Ryu was overreacting. Few people, if anyone, knew he was disowned by his father for failing the exit exam the first time. Fewer people still knew that he had failed deliberately all three times because he, himself felt he was not ready, not because he did not have the talent in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu to pass the first time. Ryu was, without a doubt, his own worst enemy, and his own harshest critic... He didn't seem to notice as the blood from his lip dripped onto the floor as he turned away from the chaos of the room to face the wall, his fists shaking from how tightly his hands were clenched. He was furious with himself for being so damn weak.. He had to get stronger....

He wasn't going to give up...

He couldn't afford to give up.

Not if he wanted to ever be able to say his last name without shame...

He turned his head Kiyoko, lifting his finger up in quick response. "Yes... good you asked, that is a secret that will be found out soon." He spoke with a small wag of his finger before he rested it on his side. His grin remained on his face even with his vague response, seeming unaware of Kiyoko's half compliance with going along with him.

Seji was more so left puzzled at Mochizuki's display more then anything. He looked rather half puzzled seeming to not quite get what was being attempted. In a way it worked what was being attempted... although in a much different fashion then one might expect. His attention shifted to Ginko with a blink. "Wacha all playing some elaborate reversal prank of a prank on mio? I ain't damaged yo', I'm Seji and that is all." He spoke seeming oblivious to his own actions looking a bit confused himself in his efforts to retain his 'coolness'.

It was as if he was snapped back to 'reality' as he heard a very familiar tone reach his ears. He looked over Kazou with what could almost be perceived as a frightened look. It was something that slipped away swiftly as he let out a little laugh. His posture seemed to relax a bit and become a bit more casual. It appeared as if he wasn't attempting to stand out as much, standing much more normally in response.

"Yall just know I'm doing my thing. I'll get em workin' and runnin' like you never seen before my bro-sei!" He spoke giving a rather half attempted salute motion giving off his rather 'special' nickname he had for Kazou at times. It was a bit goofy to say the least, but it was something he used as a sort of sign of respect. He had a kinship with his old sensei that had seemed almost like a fluke, given just how much of a pain Seji could be. He had come to become much more relaxed (at least as much as Seji could be) seeing less the need of presenting himself in a 'wanna be bad boy' way and more just the general relaxed goof he could be.

He ventured over to the window he had jumped out before. He gestured to his Genin, beckoning them further. "Let's go B Squad! Follow my lead, and I'll get yah all in right-o shape in no time." He responded, jumping backwards out the window once again, this time expecting his team to follow. He landed on his feet, jumping back as he looked up at the window, awaiting for his students to all jump down to meet with him. As much as he appeared in quite dissaray with his display in the classroom, he already had his 'test' planned out well in advance.

@Edgey @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar@Orikanyo @Siri

Kiso was plainly confused by all measures, she look around the room so much talking. First being told by her teammate to distract, she would've given Mochizuki a blank faces nodding. She reason how to distract the first sensei in his crazy mindset, she would scratch her head nothing really came to her than the female Jonin said something about being cooler than Seiji . Shaking her head that didn't help her at all than the male Jonin who seem to perhaps hold some sorta power over Seji spoke, he seems to be someone straight forward Kiso agreed Seji did have her concern.

Wait was this a joke she held her head I f this was a cartoon her ears would be emitting smoke.She shook her head she was never good with jokes they usually went overhead, but at least, it was good enough to see Seji was ok. To be honest, she was sorta glad he was their sensei she thought, at least, she had a small step up, at what to expect at least she had a fear her sensei was going to be one of the extremely smart ninjas. She thought after a moment or two than Kiso saw the man leap back out the window, it cause her to race to the window only to see him below safe.

That was it he must already be testing them now, this cause Kiso to lightly drum on the window seal in delight. As she would turn around run toward the stairwell then whip around, she would unsling her blade from her back holding it first vertical so she could clear the window as she races back toward it. suddenly launching herself out the window feet first as she fell she'd bent her knees just as she was nearing the ground. Her mind was flipping through a manual as she hit the ground she extended her knees, this method will result in less shock to anybody while also helping kiso avoid damaging her legs or ligaments.Then she would roll to release excess kinetic energy out rather than having it shoot through her spine and legs, leaping back to her feet as she brushed herself off going. As for her sword during her fall she had switch the grasp of it to across her chest, so when she had rolled she would've curled around it.

She would rest the blade over her shoulder stretching a bit , she kept her eyes on Seji as if asking for what more or what next.Lightly twisting from one side than the other, she adjusted the sling that kept her blade in place .

@Hanarei ,@Edgey ,@Ganryu

Kiyoko Sakae

Certainly, Kiso and Mochizuki tried again to dissuade Seji, and with arguably more success this time. But this proved to be far worse than what Kiyoko was expecting. Mochizuki made a big scene by screaming that Seji was ill, and so effectively the entire room's attention was fixed on them for the time being. Kiyoko couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than having all her classmates watching and laughing at their team's hi-jinks. Her face was now a deep shade of red. She not only had a goofball for a teacher, but now everyone knew quite well she had a goofball for a a teacher and some of them were definitely laughing. All this nonsense even prompted Kazuo to come over and admonish Seji for his behaviour. To top it all off, none of this dissuaded Seji from acting as their teacher in the least. He then jumped out the window, expecting the team to follow them.

After everything that had happened, Kiyoko decided to leave her teammates to follow Seji directly if they wanted to because she was going to take the stairs. Not only did she not feel like inviting anymore embarrassment upon herself, but she also felt like taking a nice casual walk might be good for calming down. Goodness knew she needed to calm down after all that excitement. Once she found herself on the stairs, she started taking some deep breaths. It seemed inevitable that Seji was going to be a big embarrassment for her, no matter the circumstances. But it was still the first day; perhaps he would prove less of a fool once they were actually involved in some real work, whether it was just menial training or an actual mission. Perhaps she should give him a chance to prove he could be more than a braying donkey before writing him off.

She would eventually join the others, probably not as quickly as those that chose to use the window, but she would get there. She could only hope it was not yet more disappointments that were in store for her.

@Hanarei @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar

Renai-Banner_zpsclf4kgx7.jpg

The Village Leader sat quietly at the desk. The long dark brown hair rested down her back, reaching far down to her posterior. Her milky white sin was a bit paler then usual, in part due to being cooped up far more then she liked in her own office. Her arms were left exposed, not enjoying sleeved attire. A brown vest jacket was left fully unbotton, caring little as she showed the black belly shirt underneath. Her cargo pants were partially visible as she leaned her legs to the side, sitting crooked at the desk in an effort to be more comfortable.

Her hazel eyes were fixated down at mostly paperwork, an aspect of the job she wasn't all that pleased with. With times changing, far much more of the job had shifted towards more official documents and the like. It didn't help many of them often dealt with the village itself and the 'debt' it was embroiled in. No matter how much she worked towards fixing it, it felt as if it was some inescapable hole that wouldn't mend itself. No matter how little of the once thriving village of Kemuri was running, it looked to be too much to remain functioning.

"Where is Ginko when you need her?" She spoke out in frustration, leaning back on her chair before letting out a light sigh. With the new batch of Genin being the largest that they had in over a decade, the limited amount of Jonin had to be put in charge of the teams. Even if the Genin would have to deal with lacking a teacher at times, it was important to Renai that they had some sort of personal connection with a Jonin to help train them. The last thing she wanted was for a student to be neglected in response and paying with their life later on from the lack of training they needed.

She turned her head up, hearing a knock on the door. The woman shifted on her chair getting herself in a much more formal position sitting properly at her desk. She glanced back at the papers before speaking up. "Come in, close the door behind you." She spoke firmly out loud speaking in a very concise and to the point fashion. Renai always attempted to be very professional when it came to doing her own job. It was a role the once brash woman had slipped more into both taking on such responsibilities as well as having become a bit more mature over the years.

Her eyes ventured over briefly to Suzume's file. She had requested the girl to come to her office rather then heading to the assignment for a team. It had been something she had struggled with, uncertain whether it was the best option. Ultimately, Renai knew she had to address the issue she had eventually. It was far better to deal with it now over leading to further trouble down the line. She turned her head up to greet the young girl with her eyes. A small smile was on her lips as the leader did her best to appear more friendly. It was something she was always the greatest at. In a way, her time leading had helped to soften her expression a little, even though many who were close to her knew better then to be left completely at ease even when she did put on a more friendly face.

@Pinkalyn

SUZUME HYUGA

On hearing the instructions come from within, Suzume's hands reached up for the handles, squeezing one gently and pushing it open while the other remained in a defensive position in front of her. Not that she was anticipating an attack from the village leader, but more so because she would expect an attack from anywhere, at any time. So she had her hand outstretched and ahead of her heart, ready to block an incoming blow. When that moment didn't come, the hand remained poised, but repositioned to her side, her eyes scanning out all the dark corners and potential avenues of entrance and escape. She even swept the floor for traps, briefly, before letting her eyes actually rest on the person she had come to meet.

The Village Leader didn't quite look like she had pictured in her mind. She heard from students about the powerful Lady Renai who could punch a person over a mountain with one fist, and wipe out entire clans with a single jutsu. Of course she knew such rumours were often exaggerated, but the last thing she expected was a casually clad, smiling woman sitting up in her desk as if she belonged in the most formal of formal attire. After a moment of silence, Suzume realized this would be the time to introduce herself, as she'd been the one to just enter the quarters of the Village Leader. "Thank you for this meeting, Lady Renai. I am Suzume, and I am here to answer your summons." she spoke softly, with uncertainty, but even with the way her jaw shook when she decided to take the conversational initiative she managed to saw the whole thing in one go. And looked several shades paler for it.

@Hanarei

Renai watched the girl's reaction, finding some amusement in it. She could notice Suzume's nerves easily. She held her hand up, entangling her fingers with her elbows resting on the desk. "Now now... no reason to be nervous... come a bit closer sweetie. If I really wanted to strike you down, I could of easily done so already." She spoke letting out a light laugh, attempting to make a bit more light of the situation in hopes of easing the girl. So much time acting as the leader for the village had helped her to be a bit less serious in her tone, even if she had to force it a little bit.

She leaned back, her hands loosening apart. She waved her in giving a rather small motion. "In in... right up close to my desk." She emphasized more looking to the girl as she sat straight up. Her eyes shifted over her rather meek frame, ultimately fixating on her eyes. In a way Renai was sizing her up, taking in every bit of detail she could visually observe of the girl. She had a particular habit of doing so. As a young shinobi she had always been one to analyse others to better combat them or work with them. While she was known for her 'brute force', in truth she was very tactical when it came to the battle field. Her actual battle abilities tended to favor her being much more aggressive.

"So... my little Suzume... tell me a little about yourself. I like to hear everything you can and are willing to tell me. As the leader of this ninja village, it is important that I fully understand every shinobi under my command." She spoke to the girl, her face becoming much more stern. She observed the girl keeping rather still in response. He index finger lightly tapped against the desk, the sound it made barely audible as her eyes didn't seem to shift away from the young Genin's.

@Pinkalyn

Suzume Hyuga

While the fact that Lady Renai could likely destroy Suzume on the spot, her hearing that didn't seem to ease her as much as the Lady seemed to hope it would. Still, it provoked at the very least a small nod of confirmation, as if acknowledging her elder's superiority. She shuffled in place, her hands moving behind her back, and she clenched her hands together in that spot with her face forcing a nervous smile. Her eyes, now satisfied with the state of her surroundings, were giving Renai their full attention.

"Yes, ma'am." she replied to the request, more a command really, to approach the desk. Her feet moved slowly, but with purpose. She found herself standing, then, with her body almost pressed up against the desk. She fidgeted in place, but did her best to remain still enough to be observed, and not to appear as if she were doing anything more than presenting herself to the leader of her village. Acting suspicious was, of course, an easy way to draw suspicion. As Renai observed, the outer traits of the girl seemed quite plain. She looked slender, and didn't move with the poise or grace of a practiced combatant. Not likely to be a master of hand-to-hand combat just yet, and not focused enough to be a great practitioner of ninjutsu. Yet, there was something in her eyes, and the way that even as her whole body seemed to shift and move, they remained perfectly still in comparison, unwavering in their own observation of Renai.

Talking about herself didn't present any immediate problems, at the very least she had a nice practiced list of history and traits that she could rattle off for any teacher or random adult who managed to corner and question her. "Thank you for your interest, Lady Renai. I am Suzume, daughter of the wandering merchant Horosha." her eyes drifted briefly to that tapping finger, distracted for all of a single moment before snapping back up to meet Lady Renai's, "I train to protect and bring honor to my village." she breathed deeply, organizing her thoughts to create the correct half-truths, "Though I don't have any great and outstanding talent, I will practice hard and become a great shinobi." she knew Renai wouldn't likely be unsatisfied thus far, so she moved into new territory, "Because I hope to one day be a medical ninjutsu master. Someone who is useful both in and out of battle, able to heal the infirm and the injured, and turn the tide of battles by keeping vital allied forces healthy and fighting even in the worst conditions." not that she had an interest in actually being part of those battles, but she knew that she could not escape such a fate now that her life was tied to the success of the village.

Mochizuki Tonbo

The Freespirit

Mochizuki was confused by the other jonin comments. Seji was their teacher? He didn't have a brain thingy? Mochizuki's wings spread out with her mood, completely confused, and in random directions.

Does that mean Seji was secretly more awesome than he'd let on? Mochizuki's 'theory' was confirmed as he leaped out the window. Her eyes sparkled. D-did Seji share her hatred of doors?

"♪So cool! So cool!♪"

Her wings changed to all upright and buzzing. The only thing that took a bite out of her step was Kiso jumping out the window.

"Hey, no fair, wait up for me!"

Mochizuki was airborne before someone could say 'jump'. Her hands outreached, she grabbed a pole sticking out the side of a nearby window, and swung after Kiso, starting to chatter away.

"Wow! Seji's cooler than I thought. I thought we'd get someone awesome as a sensei as genin, and soon as we get him, he jumps out the window!"

Her eyes noticed a flash infront of her.

"Hey, that's a pretty sword, where'd'cha get it? My weapon's not nearly as shiny, I kinda wish it was, it's just wood. My role's kinda boring, but parents, what'cha going to do. I like to run around, they picked the most boring role ever. Oh, I'm a sniper ninja. Are your parents cool?

Hey, where's Kikoyo? I didn't see her jump out the window. Why wouldn't you, doors are boring. Hope she catches up. Does she even know where we're going? I sure don't. Hey, where we're going? Hope it's not in the south district, that place is no fun to climb. "

Unless a magical force in the universe shut her up, Mochizuki was likely to talk the entire time to...wherever they were going. Keeping up with her slew of questions was worthy of sainthood.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar (Good luck)

Kiso never had been much for one to be focused on , in a social circle so when Mochzuki began her all out verbal attack. Kiso, at first, ingored the girl this only seem to make the girl think, that Kiso was simply listening perhaps. For a moment for Kiso alone the world slowed down as she began to think of solutions for this girl non-stop talking, the first idea that came to mind was simply brute force.Though honesty this seem like the worst option to keep their ..future teamwork together, so this idea was shot down quickly by Kiso moral police.

Then the only thing to do now was to involve herself in a short and to the point conversation with her, yeah that will be the best route Kiso thought. Kiso snapped back to reality as Mochzuki blazed through random interest check about this and that stuff Kiso didn't care to hear. Kiso waited for an opening namely when Mochzuki had to take a breath or something like that.Kiso simply glared dagger without noticing it simply because it was natural to be a bit firm and aggressive when she got irritated. "Mochzuki, you are like chirping cricket make so much noise. Please hold your tongue unless it is important, As Kiso does not like the idle chatter of a civilian".she reply with a firm tone her glare had relaxed a bit more to an expression of being annoyed at her teammate.

Before turning away to refocus on her sensei , this wasn't time for idle chitchat. They were training to become the new hope for their village , becoming friends was a later thing perhaps after class. However, Kiso didn't hold onto the idea that Mochzuki would forgive her for the stern reply though she wouldn't hold it aginst her.

@Ganryu

She looked at the girl, seeming almost to be half listening in. Her eyes darted down to the paper looking upon it vaguely as she spoke. She heard the voice of the girl finally come to an end. She tapped her finger on the desk, looking to the girl. Renai kept absolutely silent, her strict gaze looking into the girls eyes not flinching for a second. What had turned into a brief glare started lasting seconds as silence enveloped the entire room. The small smile she had put on her lips had vanished as no emotion showed at all for the woman.

It was nearly twenty awkward moments later before she spoke. "Is that all?" She asked, her voice sounding much more cold looking upon the girl. Renai stood up, her long raven hair falling into place behind her back. She walked slowly over towards the nearby window to the right side of the room. She glanced out from the glass, holding her wrist behind her back as if contemplating something in thought. Her eyes darted out observing over the village as much as she could through the smaller window.

"Kemurigakure itself was established as originally a mercenary village. It's very existance from the ground up was to serve as Koseki's personal army should they need jobs to do, seeing a shinobi as a valuable resource to take care of things in a concise manor. Individuals from all over the world and several clans migrated to the village, seeing it as a new haven to find work. No one had any connection at all with one another. In most cases... it would likely lead to chaos enveloping the village. Sure enough... there were plenty of disputes and issues between the members. Not everyone saw eye to eye after all. Many sought to just try and act individually from one another using their work as the linking factor."

She gave a brief pause, looking down briefly. Her head turned back up as she looked out on the worn down village. "However... as time passed, a sense of comradely began to form. What had been a disorganized mess of various people began to find attachment with one another. They spilled their identity, their motives, their... secrets... to the village as a way of showing dedication to the village. It was through this that this rubble was turned into a true hidden village. If it wasn't for that... its unlikely this place would even exist today."

She finished her words looking back towards Suzume, staring towards the girl with a stern look on her face. "Do you understand? Do you have anything you like to add or comment on?"

@Pinkalyn

Seji stood quietly awaiting his little 'caterpillars' to come crawling down following him in step. His finger lifted up touching at his glasses as if to fix them up. "I'd say 5 out of 4 fo' sho' on that exit." He commented lightly, his voice not directed to his students nor some unseen watching but rather his 'partner'. His arms were cross awaiting his students.

'Emp growled vocally within Seji's mind. More like a 5 out of 1 for how lame it was. It was lame to start with but then you just go window jumping again a second time? No wonder why your students all pretty much all were in dismay over having you again... outside Mochizuki but I think she is just an idiot much like you, just one step above.'

Seji lifted his hand, striking at his head. It was his way of 'getting' at Emp even though it seemed to be more damaging to himself over anything else... even if the punch itself wasn't all that harsh. "You be meeting dem today officially my lil' bro, be nice now ya' hear! Don't worry I ain't gonna replace them wit' you. You and me still got the 'thing' between us." He spoke beating his fist once against his chest... on the wrong side from his own heart. It wasn't all that uncommon for him to do so in the heat of the moment.

Emp groaned vocally as the Daemon's eyes would of easily rolled in response to Seji's words although he kept otherwise silent. It was hard to believe the two of them at times even had such a good synergy between one another. Years of working together had earned both of them a certain respect for one another... even if Emp's respect was a bit more limited with Seji's 'stupidity' being amuck.

Seji looked up seeing as his new Genin disciples came following behind... though lacking the full ensemble jumping through the window he had desired. He lifted his hand up in a fist, almost as if pointing out his location despite it being quite clear standing just a bit away from the building by the street. "Hurry up my lil' roaches. Gather up and we shall be on our way to greatness like ya' never imagined. Get on over 'ere!" He spoke out watching them approach.

@Edgey @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar

SUZUME HYUGA

'She knows.' it was like a trigger alarm in her head. 'SHE KNOWS.' screaming and drowning out rational thought. A slight twitch of the eye. A subtle shift in her stance. She wouldn't be able to fight the leader of the village. That would be... suicidal. If she survived the encounter with Renai, which was unlikely, she'd still have an entire village to deal with. 'RUN!' her thoughts shouted, causing her body to tense. Her survival instincts were kicking in. She had been almost certain that this would be a bad thing. Why had she agreed to come here? Why had Horosha sent her out like this?

With that stern gaze piercing through her, Suzume felt as though Renai was peering right through the contacts, staring into her true eyes and even deeper than that. She had to do something. If she lied, would Renai see through the deception? If she ran, how long would it take the Lady to catch her? She closed her eyes, hoping that being unable to see Renai would ease some of her stress, but even with them closed she could /feel/ the chill across her body. No, she wouldn't like to add anything. She'd like to be home. She'd like to be normal. She'd like to be anywhere right now but in this room.

"It's true. There are all sorts of people in the village. It would be difficult to protect them all if you didn't know about them, wouldn't it? But what if the secrets they're hiding are better kept hidden? Surely there are some things that shouldn't be told to others, especially if it means protecting one's own life." she stated as calmly as she could with her quivering lip and shaking body. She felt the grip of fear. Maybe, just maybe that statement would be enough to get her off the hook, she thought. It wasn't a lie. Nothing she had said was. Yet, with that single sentence she had also divulged enough information for Lady Renai to push forward with the conversation as well.

It was like having walked into an ambush. She was trapped, wounded, and fighting back could only make things worse. It made her stomach turn with unease. Slowly, she opened her eyes to watch Renai's reaction.

@Hanarei

The older woman looked at the girl recognizing every reaction she put on. Her eyes kept locked as she didn't show a single response. Renai's experience as a shinobi far outpaced Suzume. She could easily tell just how shaken she was in an attempt to try and conceal the truth from her. Still, the woman kept otherwise silent. She didn't mutter a world allowing the girl to speak up and formulate her own response. It was a far more efficient tool to allow her to fumble on her own thoughts. She wasn't some master interrogator, though that didn't stop her from knowing some of those methods herself.

She looked at the girl as she finally answered. Her expression remained stoic giving her the ability to fully speak out her mind. She watched her speak, observing her completely not venturing her eyes off her for one moment. She looked down at the girl crossing her arms. Her voice had remained mute continueing the pauses in her speech with the girl, drawing out the moment longer for her. "Secrets that are better left hidden... so to speak... are also better known by those around. Hiding something that can be dangerous is only that much more likely to danger those around you. A good village is about having trust with one another. Honesty is the only way a village can remain standing."

She uncrossed her arms, walking up towards Suzume. "So tell me... is such a secret that important for one's own life that it can be kept from others?" Renai looked at the girl standing right in front of her. She kept her arms lowered, her body towering over the small girl. She didn't say another word as she watched her completely.

@Pinkalyn

SUZUME HYUGA

This was getting the poor girl nowhere. She was trapped in a stranglehold now. She took a very small, slight step back. Her breathing became unsteady. Her entire body had become like ice to her. Slow and cold.

The words Horosha often spoke to her rang out, 'If anyone sees your true eyes, you will be hunted for them. They are special, like you are. So special, that people would kill to have them.'

Tears were starting to form at the edges of Suzume's eyes. She had been training so hard, but just the pressure of being looked down upon by one strong ninja was causing her to crack. If she'd never gone outside, if she'd never put herself into this situation....

'I believe that this village has great potential. More than that, I believe in the leader of this village.' Suzume locked eyes with the Renai. Horosha, who had protected her for so long. Who had made it his life's work to keep her safe. He had sent her here. Maybe he hadn't planned it, but Horosha must have known this would happen. That's why he had told her. He had told her... that he believed in Lady Renai. If this was what she had to do, for Horosha, then so be it.

"If I simply tell you.. you might not believe me." she takes one hand, still shaking slightly, and places two fingers from it to her eye. She doesn't flinch, or twitch. She simply removes the contact between those two fingers, careful not to damage it. Yes, this was the only course of action she felt she could take at this point. "You see, Lady Renai, I was born with cursed eyes. Eyes that others would kill me to have." she removes the other contact, and pulls out a case to place them in where they'll be safe. Without the blue contacts her eyes appear empty and blank. "So I must not reveal them to anyone. I had hoped... not even you." she still has a slight shiver to the way she speaks, but the act of revealing her secret has forced her to steel herself against Renai's reaction.

A short sequence of handseals, and a quietly uttered, "Byakugan." later, and she seems like an entirely different young Genin. The veins around her eyes bulge with the surge of chakra leading into them, and without pupils it's difficult to tell what she's looking at, though that's revealed quite plainly with her next statement, "I was cursed with eyes that can see into a person's soul."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back