Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SIZE= 26px]Xerneas[/SIZE]

Xerneas sighed, Her eyes flickered to Koi as he made it clear he didn't trust Lugia. It was hard to blame him given the very nature of the CBC, but things were more complicated than they'd appear at first glance. She gave a slight nod as Lugia said not only said he would help her recover but he was willing to become an ally of theirs down the road. Granted he needed to round up the rowdy trio of birds beforehand. Just how the CBC was going to help him in that she wasn't sure just yet.

She listened as the details on where the scale had ended up were quietly passed on. As well as the request for a favor once the scale had been brought back. The specifics of that . . . ? They'd need to carry out the mission before he'd tell them. "Very well, we have a deal. Kurama will manage arranging the mission itself and the teams will move out in the next few days." The old fox knew she'd pass on the rest of the information to him once the chaos had settled down somewhat.

From the corner of her eye, Xerneas saw Ginette scurry into the crowd. It didn't take the ability to read auras to feel the embarrassment coming off her. The poor thing.

@Orikanyo@SpicyWatterson-Kun@The Succubi Queen

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Pietra[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Pietra was starting to get annoyed. Though, not so much annoyed as seething in her seat. After fifteen minutes she had given up standing imposingly, sword planted in front of her, over the empty training field. When she realized no one was coming she sat back into a more meditative position with her legs crossed on the cool grass, leaning back on her massive sword. She was trying to not be completely infuriated. And failing. Ok She thought I can wait. I'm patient, I'm going to be dignified and forgiving while being stern. When they get here I'll remind them that punctuality is important for people of our station and we need to set an example to the rest of the troops as megas. Then I'll establish myself as a good teacher and we'll begin the class with them mollified.. She sighed and smiled, letting the anger seep out of her as she closed her eyes to focus on a short meditiation.

Literally 10 seconds later...

"OK WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!" She yelled as she slammed the doors open,"TRAINING STARTED 10 MINUTES AGO AND I HAVE YET TO SEE ANY OF YOUR LAZY BUTTS ON THE FIELD-" Then she noticed what was happening. A group of recruits was standing around Xerneas and a Nomemon who looked like... Lugia? Oh dear, she seemed to have interrupted a rather tense moment, with Lugia practically draping himself over her commander. "Oh, uh... Sorry," She said anger giving way to confusion, "I didn't mean to interrupt anything..." She trailed off as she tried to figure out a smooth way to exit,: I- uh I'll just go back to waiting outside and...yeah. C'mon out for training...Wooo!" She finished doing some awkward jazz hands and slid out of the room.

Jackie Fly

The toast popped and Jackie caught in one hand while taking another bite of the already finished and perfectly browned, coated in cinnamon piece of heaven. Ooo she could live on cinnamon alone. She loved, like, everything but cinnamon had a special place in her heart. It was one of the few things that both reminded her of home but still made her feel like a classy city gal. And that was ideal. And it was just reeeally good. Then something else reeeally good entered the room Kali was awake! And looking quite messy.(Though Jackie had to admit, she was still Kali, so even messy she looked amazing) Her pants didn't match her shirt which was odd... Then Jackie's eyes flicked down. Well no wonder she didn't feel the breeze properly, she was in pants! Where was her skirt? She'd have to find that. "I'd love some tea darlin'!" She said as she took the last bite of one piece of the toast and immediately grabbed another.

"I mean, my um, stash of cinnamon was going to expire soon so I decided to finish it off but I...ran out of toast first." She said slowly, then turned to Kali with a beaming smile, "I think I'm approaching a near lethal dose of spice though so you're going to have help me eat this-wait all?! Kali darling are you eating enough? This is not enough bread for a month." She paused for a second to take another bite of the delicious toast. "And what do you mean I drive you..." She paused at Kali's, gesture, "Ohhh the good kind of wild then?" She giggled with a little blush, "I mean... if its the fun kind of wild I might just have to buy you another week's supply of bread and make all that into toast too." She finished leaning in close to Kali with a flirty smile. Though the effect was somewhat ruined by all the breadcrumbs on her face.

@The Succubi Queen @SpicyWatterson-Kun @KageYuuki @Orikanyo

Dappi

"O-o-oh..? Your hoodie-?!" he gasped slightly at her sudden undressing. Oh goodness, oh dear, what was he to do! Oh Xerneas what could he do!? She'd be exposed to him and the world and... and... OH GODDESS SHIELD HIS INNOCENCE- 

"Oh... i see..." it was... rather modest... 

Very modest indeed...

This won't be to bad to work around after all. 

"Stand still my dear, this shall hurt for just a moment." he took the needle in his left hand and began putting the arm back with the right, after abit of restuffing of course. "I admire your courage, not many would remove their top in public. you must have great confidence in yourself." he spoke to the woman with respect in his tone. "You are very resilient, unlike me, I'd simply float away with but a simple gust of wind." he shot the woman a smile, his eyes avoiding her... "Chest" but... hmm... For some reason... he had the strangest urge to poke her in the belly and sides... 

No... he shouldn't... it wouldn't be right! No, he shouldn't, that would not be befitting of somebody of his job, he is a priest of the glorious Xerneas, not some playful, lewd, fool....

Maybe... just once... to play abit? Yes! it wouldn't hurt at all! 

Finishing up with his sewing he cut the line and continued to sit silent for a moment.... Before  jabbing right at banette's side with two fingers, jabbing her right in the side. 

@Lettuce

Lugia

"Good to see your willing to help out~! You see, my scale is currently housed in Celebi's shrine. Now the little sweet kleptomaniac didn't mean to steal it, more like an extended borrowing if anything, it should be within that place somewhere.. Do be mindful of guards and stuff. And Molty-kins might show up.. if you give him a good thrashing on my accord I wouldn't mind. He's been rather naughty of late so abit of punishment shouldn't be to much of a problem... What the little shit gets for forgetting my birthday. Damn runt, i bathed him, clothed him, nursed him to health when he was sick and this is how he treats me? i swear if he forgets one more time I'm going to take my fans and give him one hell of a spanking." Lugia slowly turned more and more irritable over the path of his sentence, the sky darkened more and more...

And then Pietra busted in~! 

He was stunned for a moment... her demanding aura, the strength and power in her rage, her beautiful long hair, her cute awkwardness~! 

"My my dear me, you are just the most PRECIOUS thing~!" his arm lashed out around the woman's shoulder and ended up hugging the escaping tyrannitar. "Oh you are so cuuuute~! I love strong types like you~ ohohoh~ You said training hmmmm, perhaps you'd like to keep a certain god battle ready hmm? I wouldn't mind trying to get the rust off you know, not with a sweetie like you~!" he has been WAITING for somebody to just lay on the flirt all day, and while he was saving it for palkia, he figured this cutie was good enough to play with for now. Well, for now, as in until she starts getting all snappy. 

Still, he wished HE had a tyranitar guardian! So strong and gallant! Like a knight in dark green armor that is an absolute monster in combat! then again, you couldn't beat an Excalavier in knighthood, kind of their thing really...

"Come on~! you wanted to train riiiiiiiight?"

@theunderwolf @KageYuuki

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeron y Empoleon

Aeron was just having a fantastic morning- he had woken up quite refreshed in his North Boulevard Flat, and taken a nice stroll through the city- it was nowhere near as festive as it had been the day before, and Aeron always felt bittersweet the day after the welcome ceremony. Sure, the town was more calm, more organized- it was the Lumiose he loved, his home. But, he also missed the hustle and bustle of the shops and the smells of the food kiosks and the sheer energy of the festival.

But he paid those feelings no matter- it was back to the grindstone today, and boy, did he plan on grinding. He had spotted that doll like Gardevoir last night and he had known in an instant that was the girl he had been waiting all his life for. So sweet, so shy- so classy. Yes, she was the girl for him, and he was going to make her fall into his arms.

Of course, there was still Jackie, and the ever stoic and hard-to-get Pietra. And that shy cutie Eon- well, regardless of which of the stunning women of the CBC he chose- he would have to make himself into a real hero to land her. And that started with an early morning of training.

He stopped in front of the door, spotting a couple of familiar faces "'Morning, Gate- is the training room still occupied by the newbs?" He asked, with a friendly smile, before pretend to have just not noticed the other figure. "And a good morning to you, Ditto! Is that a new dress? It suits you! Did you make it yourself, or did you just happen to find the perfect piece of uh- clothes?"

Real smooth, Aeron. Real Smooth.

@Happy Red Mage @Quillicious

Kali di Seviper

Kali rolled her eyes at Jackie's ramblings, munching her toast and starting a pot of tea. "Slow down, motormouth." She laughed, pulling out the various spices for masala chai. "First, cinnamon doesn't really go bad, unless you get it wet. It's a spice, stupid." She filled the pot with water and set it on the stove. "Second, I don't eat a lot of bread, so yes, that loaf should have lasted me about a month." She cracked a few seeds with the side of the knife and slid them into the water before starting the heat. "Third, no, you drive me wild the way a teenage drives his mother wild when he toasts all of the bread in the house at once!" She finally turned back to Jackie in time to look her flirtacious smile over with her signature cruel eyes.

"Go wash your face, you look like a toddler." She grinned wolfishly, before giving the girl a small peck on the cheek. "And give back my pants while you're at it- you really ought to leave a pair of your pajamas here. Are you ever getting an apartment of your own?"

She set to work making her own version of breakfast- a few sliced veggies and hot peppers sauteed and served with.. well, she was out of regular bread, so a tortilla would work today.

@theunderwolf

Metagross

He squatted in front of the magikarp and asked with a softened and somewhat pleasant smile, as if he were talking to a child, "What is your name young man?" He admired this magikarp, so assertive, unlike others he had known. They were usually cowards when it came to bad feelings or conflict. "I want to know the name of the only Magikarp I've ever known more fearsome than the toughest charizard I've ever met." With that he stood and let his had fall, with a more stern expression and tone, "But you are being as loud as an Exploud without any consideration of your place." He turned to look at the two deities and sighed, continuing, "Being as low down the pole as we both are means two things. The first one is bad, we dont get to decide how the CBC works, or much within it beyond ourselves, and even that is a little bit under our superior's commands. But the second part, an advantage, is that we dont need to think or worry too much about it. You must learn to trust not only your instincts, but the decisions of our superiors. It's a delicate balance my friend."

Then, turning back to the magikarp, he gestured to him to follow before spotting the Gardevoir and he froze in place for a moment. His eyes wide before giving a deep outward sigh and with a newly restored expression of resolution and waved towards her, "Comrade! Join us, we will be waiting for training to begin, the situation over there has been taken under control." He then about faced and headed back to his spot in the training are where he had stood previously. His eyes shining with fought back tears, he couldnt let them see him like this. He was the tower, he was the strong one, unmoving. Swallow the memories, beat down the flashbacks... The fire...

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

@The Succubi Queen

Metagross

He squatted in front of the magikarp and asked with a softened and somewhat pleasant smile, as if he were talking to a child, "What is your name young man?" He admired this magikarp, so assertive, unlike others he had known. They were usually cowards when it came to bad feelings or conflict. "I want to know the name of the only Magikarp I've ever known more fearsome than the toughest charizard I've ever met." With that he stood and let his had fall, with a more stern expression and tone, "But you are being as loud as an Exploud without any consideration of your place." He turned to look at the two deities and sighed, continuing, "Being as low down the pole as we both are means two things. The first one is bad, we dont get to decide how the CBC works, or much within it beyond ourselves, and even that is a little bit under our superior's commands. But the second part, an advantage, is that we dont need to think or worry too much about it. You must learn to trust not only your instincts, but the decisions of our superiors. It's a delicate balance my friend."

Then, turning back to the magikarp, he gestured to him to follow before spotting the Gardevoir and he froze in place for a moment. His eyes wide before giving a deep outward sigh and with a newly restored expression of resolution and waved towards her, "Comrade! Join us, we will be waiting for training to begin, the situation over there has been taken under control." He then about faced and headed back to his spot in the training are where he had stood previously. His eyes shining with fought back tears, he couldnt let them see him like this. He was the tower, he was the strong one, unmoving. Swallow the memories, beat down the flashbacks... The fire...

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

@The Succubi Queen

Koi watched the Metagross squat with a raised eyebrow and blinked at his question. "Koi?" He questioned more than answered. He smiled a bit at Metagross's compliment before it turned into a frown at his insult. Geez. Were all steel types so...blunt? He frowned deeper at his words and crossed his arms, giving the two a glare. He wasn't low down the pole...was he? PFFT! N-No! But another thing the Metagross said did make him think a little. He wasn't even sure if he could trust Xerneas, let alone this loon...but...

"So much potential in one so young."

Koi sighed and rolled his eyes, looking away. Fine. If she could trust him, he'd have to return the favor and trust her. "Fine." Koi said, shrugging as he followed his taller companion. "I'll go along with this, but only because the dumb fox would get on my case for being 'Insolent' or 'Disrespectful'." Koi explained, using air quotes. This was half true, considering Koi really didn't feel like hearing Kurama's two cents on Koi's attitude today. "And I swear, if that wacko wants a hug, I'm bolting." Hearing the Metagross's loud words to see Ginette come just in time, causing him to wave to her with a big smile.  RIGHT! Training! Time to prove himself and show his 'Superiors' what he was made of. With the events that had happened, the adrenaline pumped through his veins, making less tired and more energetic as he grinned harder, clenching his fists excitedly and bouncing up and down. He could do this! He could do this! Looking up at the Metagross, his smile faltered a bit at his expression. Why did it feel like...there was something wrong?

"U-Uh, hey! So, I told ya my name! Would only make sense if you told me yours, right?" He said, giving him a nervous smile.

@EchoNightwish

@The Succubi Queen

Speaking of....

Espeon

Apparently Aeron's new love interest

Oh, perhaps Kurama had a point, even if Espeon didn't like it. Sparring could always wait, anyway, they weren't running out of days to spar or anything. They could always do so

Where the fuck did that aura come from? Obnoxiously blue and yellow, it was almost as migraine inducing as that new Magikarp's, only it was absolutely fucking huge, easily engulfing any of the auras emitted by the other people around, making them hard to see. Hell, the fact that it suddenly sprung forth like a peacock flaunting it's feathers (whatever a peacock was) made it hard for Espeon to see the other Nomemon around him for a second. Couldn't it have come in a bit more slowly, as to give the people who could see aura in the building a moment to prepare or something?

Espeon put his head in his hands, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening them again because he had to actually give them a moment to adjust. Oh, Kurama had run off, and so had Luc. Well, that wasn't surprising, with all the sudden excitement. He left the building to find Aeron near the door, near Gate and Ditto. Of course, by 'to find', Lettuce means he walked straight into Aeron's back because he wasn't paying attention.

Ginette le Gardevoir

Ginette had barely stepped into the room before things got a little hectic- Pietra burst into the room, yelling about the training they were all supposed to be at- but then why were they all gathered here? And as quickly as she'd come, the Tyranitar was in the arms of the deiec being that had joined them, calling her a sweetie and challenging her to a sparring match- Something told Ginette Pietra objected to being called sweet, but she also had a feeling the Senior Nonemon was more than ready to battle a god, even if she was likely unmatched.

The mood in the room was growing more noisy by the minute, as the energy of worry from Xerneas and Kurama mixed with the hyper moods of Koi and Pietra, along with whatever those two at Kurama's leg were doing, and the Metagross's stoic silence was just so shaky and filled with something else- it was almost overwhelming to her. But she couldn't freak out here- it would be bad form to lose control of herself on the first day in the presence of her sponsors like this. 

She ought to just get her bearings and join the other Mega's- she approached the Metagross who had introduced himself as Gilgamesh, and Koi- they seemed engrossed in their own conversation before the Metagross turned his attention to her. She met his eyes for a moment, and registered a shift in his mood- had she disturbed him somehow?

But he quickly controlled himself, and greeted her with a cheer that seemed almost genuine- perhaps he didn't know her family had a long history of being able to sense moods? "Yes, of course. Unless Pietra and our guest elect to brawl, and then we might have an entirely new situation upon our hands." She smirked, trying to lighten the tense mood that seemed to permeate. "I wonder- are things always so hectic in this facility? I begin to admire the elder members who live off of the property. I can imagine that they are currently enjoying a nice, quiet breakfast while we pay witness to.." she gestured vaguely in the direction of Dappi and Banette, and then Lugia and Pietra. "This."

Celebi

Currently at his shrine, unaware of the fact that it's probably going to be stormed by a whooole lot of Nomemon later

Celebi hummed as he played with a flower in the garden around his shrine, much to the disdain of all of his shrine-keepers, as they had JUST managed to tame the wild vegetation... Somewhat. They had pulled the weeds up, at the very least, and then he decided to sit in the garden, which caused everything that had been growing there recently to start sprouting again. Oh well, he didn't feel like making a conscious effort to stop their aura from causing the plants to grow, so the plants would grow.

He plucked the flower that he had been playing with, then made another one grow in its place, plucked that one, and repeated those steps until he had successfully made himself a flower crown. He put the crown on his head , adjusted it until he thought it was comfortable, and then stood up, twirling around, intent on going and doing something else, until he saw a nearby Weepinbell Shrine Apprentice, who had nearly been engulfed by the weeds she was trying to pull. Oh dear, he hadn't meant to do that.

With a wave of his arm, the weeds moved away from the confused and stunned Nomemon, "I'm sorry, my dear, I didn't know you were there. Are you alright?"

"J-Just fine, Lord Celebi," The apprentice responded, though she looked a bit like she had just been hit by Stunspore. Well, he guessed he should move before the vegetation tried to consume her once again. At the very least, he should stop standing on the ground, so that the weeds wouldn't grow as quickly. He flew off the ground about a foot, then crossed his legs so that he wasn't touching anything.

"That's good, I wouldn't want to harm you," Moltres was supposed to be coming over later... Should he tell the Shrinekeepers? Well, probably, but that they would panic over the fact that his shrine was a mess of overgrown plants, like it always was. He had accidentally stolen a teacup from Moltres's shrine when he left... Should he return that? Would the Shrinekeepers even notice?

He'd return it if Moltres commented. Yes, perfect plan.

"Hey, what do you think of the crown I made?"  Ah, yes, ask the Nomemon he had nearly killed due to making a flower crown how it looked, another perfect plan on Celebi's part.

"... It's lovely, Lord Celebi."

Shuck

Having dozed off on his feet when letting Kurama handle the planning was mentioned Shuck snapped awake when Pietra barged in and made a racket.

"WHAT! What? Oh." He subsided and listened passively while idly noting that his coffee had gone cold, he stayed silent until Lugia started hitting on Pietra.

"You want to get what off with our dear Pietra?" He smirked widely. "That would be quite the match-up."

Noting Ginette arriving on the scene he listened in to her comment about the more experienced members getting to stay home.

"That would be nice wouldn't it?" Shuck said sounding more that a little huffy. "I could have stayed in bed and be eating a breakfast muffin right now. But did I? No I decide to turn up on time for once to play around with you newbies and instead I end up in a standoff with this admittedly fetching individual." 

Inadvertently Shuck crushed his cup spilling the cold coffee over his hand.

"Is this a nightmare? I'm serious, am I still sleeping?"

@theunderwolf @Orikanyo @The Succubi Queen

Zoroark

Kind of confused by what's going on and lookin' like an Absol

Being late wasn't something Zoroark was prone to doing, and today was no exception, though the fact that he didn't live on Headquarters meant that he didn't arrive "early" per se, especially not when "early" would have meant probably about four AM. In fact, he was still really tired when he got there, but that wasn't anything that would impede his performance, unless he started daydreaming and accidentally cast an illusion on something.

Which was exactly what happened while he was walking to the CBC, he passed an Absol he thought looked nice and, thinking for a bit too long about the Absol's appearance, cast an illusion on himself to make him look like the Nomemon. He noticed after a bit, but didn't really care enough to stop the illusion. Why not give the new recruits a surprise by suddenly changing from an Absol to a Zoroark? Somebody would probably notice that the Absol that just walked in wasn't actually a member, most likely Kurama, or Xerneas, maybe... Somebody else, he didn't know.

It took him a minute to find everyone else and, when he did, he concluded that he must have missed something, because Lugia was standing there, talking to Xerneas and... flirting with everybody else? Banette was by Kurama's leg while some other ghost-type whose species he couldn't remember at the moment sewed hey arm back on? Zoroark scratched his head as he watched, hand thumping against a horn that he damn well wished didn't feel real because it actually hurt his hand when he hit it.  Illusions wouldn't have been very convincing if his limbs just phased through parts of him that didn't exist, though, now would they? Illusions were some weird shit.

"... Did something happen here?" He mumbled, mostly to himself. 

Speaking of....

Espeon

Apparently Aeron's new love interest

Oh, perhaps Kurama had a point, even if Espeon didn't like it. Sparring could always wait, anyway, they weren't running out of days to spar or anything. They could always do so

Where the fuck did that aura come from? Obnoxiously blue and yellow, it was almost as migraine inducing as that new Magikarp's, only it was absolutely fucking huge, easily engulfing any of the auras emitted by the other people around, making them hard to see. Hell, the fact that it suddenly sprung forth like a peacock flaunting it's feathers (whatever a peacock was) made it hard for Espeon to see the other Nomemon around him for a second. Couldn't it have come in a bit more slowly, as to give the people who could see aura in the building a moment to prepare or something?

Espeon put his head in his hands, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening them again because he had to actually give them a moment to adjust. Oh, Kurama had run off, and so had Luc. Well, that wasn't surprising, with all the sudden excitement. He left the building to find Aeron near the door, near Gate and Ditto. Of course, by 'to find', Lettuce means he walked straight into Aeron's back because he wasn't paying attention.
Aeron y Empoleon

Aeron was just having a fantastic morning- he had woken up quite refreshed in his North Boulevard Flat, and taken a nice stroll through the city- it was nowhere near as festive as it had been the day before, and Aeron always felt bittersweet the day after the welcome ceremony. Sure, the town was more calm, more organized- it was the Lumiose he loved, his home. But, he also missed the hustle and bustle of the shops and the smells of the food kiosks and the sheer energy of the festival.

But he paid those feelings no matter- it was back to the grindstone today, and boy, did he plan on grinding. He had spotted that doll like Gardevoir last night and he had known in an instant that was the girl he had been waiting all his life for. So sweet, so shy- so classy. Yes, she was the girl for him, and he was going to make her fall into his arms.

Of course, there was still Jackie, and the ever stoic and hard-to-get Pietra. And that shy cutie Eon- well, regardless of which of the stunning women of the CBC he chose- he would have to make himself into a real hero to land her. And that started with an early morning of training.

He stopped in front of the door, spotting a couple of familiar faces "'Morning, Gate- is the training room still occupied by the newbs?" He asked, with a friendly smile, before pretend to have just not noticed the other figure. "And a good morning to you, Ditto! Is that a new dress? It suits you! Did you make it yourself, or did you just happen to find the perfect piece of uh- clothes?"

Real smooth, Aeron. Real Smooth.

Ditto

Ditto faced Aeron with a huge smile on her face. Looks like someone had recognized the uniqueness of her clothing. "Oh good morning Aeron. You're looking very cheery today." She complimented. "And yes I did sew this dress, I just finished it the other day and decided to wear it today." She answered his question. She then moved to drape her arm over his shoulder in a friendly manner. "So I was thinking of getting into a fight today, you wanna spar some time later?" She asked.

Then Eon bumped into Aeron and she turned to face him. "Good morning to you Eon!" She greeted with a smile. "How're you doing today?" She let go of Aeron and instead moved to Eon to give him a friendly arm drape over the shoulders. "Are you having a wonderful day?" She asked cheerily as she invaded his personal space with warmth and Ditto-ness.

Taking his place in the training field and taking a stance of attention as he waited for a superior to give him the regimen, he gave a slight laugh and answered Koi, "Aha, I was so busy lecturing you on manners that I seem to have forgotten mine." He held out his palm for a handshake, after relaxing to accommodate the social nature of the situation, "I am Gilgamesh. You are quite an honest and funny young man, two admirable traits!" He said with great approval. This magikarp wasnt nearly as dim and unbearably childish as most others, he was becoming unto age.

Then, turning his attention to the Gardevoir, he agreed, "Yes, I find it somewhat disturbing. The disorder of this foundation and its rouge-like characters, it makes it hard to establish the military hierarchy, but at the same time I guess there is an advantage to letting others express themselves as individuals." An uncharacteristic nervous smile as he rubbed his forearm in hand, "I guess now I'm the one at a disadvantage, being a formally suited soldier placed alongside a guerrilla styled operation" His eyes went wide as he glanced at her again and he gave another slight chuckle, "I'm sorry, I was rambling on so much that I was unable to ask you your name." He also held out his hand to her, albeit out of necessity, and not desire. He knew what Gardevoirs were capable of with touch, and while calming was usually good, training was about to begin and he needed to be ready.

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

@The Succubi Queen

Pietra

Pietra had almost escaped that awkward room when Lugia's long arms reached out and snatched her and an engulfing hug. "Precious?!" She yelled, confused to be called anything like that, "Cute?" She squeaked as she squirmed in the tight hug. No one, NO one had ever called her cute before and she had to try very hard not to blush. Especially, as her idiot brain just had to notice, by a nomemon as handsome as Lugia. "You want to get the rust off?" She said voice slowly rising in pitch. She didn't know what to do in this situation, just far too many emotions to deal with. Embarrassment, confusion, panic. So, only one thing to do. Default to anger.

"YOU WANT TRAINING!?" She yelled and grabbed Lugia's arms and flipped him over her shoulder, slamming the ledgendary into the floor so hard the ground shook, "FINE!" She straitened up and put her hands on her hips "EVERYONE! TWENTY PUSH-UPS RIGHT NOW! AND THAT INCLUDES ALL THE NON-ROOKIES IN THE ROOM!" She pointed at Shuck, half because he was the first one she saw, half because it was well, Shuck. "I swear to XERNEAS-" She started to yell then realized who was in the room with her, "I mean, sorry lady Xerneas you don't have to- I mean you can if you want but you don't have to- uh..." She shut her mouth before more embarrassing words came out.

Jackie Fly

She set to work making her own version of breakfast- a few sliced veggies and hot peppers sauteed and served with.. well, she was out of regular bread, so a tortilla would work today. "Pfft, how can you only eat that much bread? I cannot believe you Kal." She said as she finished off another piece of toast and headed off tho the bathroom. Once inside she looked in the mirroer, wow, there were a lot of crumbs on there. Casually she grabbed one of the hand towels and wiped off her face, then gave her hair a quick adjustment since she was already there. She stripped off Kali's pants (an easy task, they were a size or two big for her skinny lil self) and folded them carefully, leaving them neatly on the counter. "Hey Kali," She asked as she stuck her head out of the door, "Have you seen my skirt, oh there it is." She finished seeing her errant piece of fabric, hanging from the ceiling fan.

"I wonder how it got up there?" Jackie asked rhetorically as she focused a little and took a running start. Agily, she jumped up and snatched the skirt from the fan-blade in one smooth motion.. She landed gracefully and pulled on the light green skirt fastening it at her hip with one hand. Now, with all her clothing in place she grabbed another piece of toast and sat down in one of Kali's kitchen chairs. "My own apartment huh..." She thought out loud, kicking her legs and looking up at Kali with half lidded eyes, "Li-Li, are you trying to get rid of me? I'm hurt!" She smiled easily but the thought stuck in her mind as she took another bite, "I dunno Kal, I just was stuck in the same cave, the same desert, the same thing for years where I came from. I came to the CBC, this city and I just don't want to be stuck anymore y'know? I feel like getting my own place would tie me down again. Besides," She said with a suggestive smile, "I have plenty of people willing to let me stay the night, so why should I waste time and money on a place with no one else?"

Koi smiled at the hand and shook it eagerly, happy someone seemed to be on his side today,  Giglamesh, huh? What a weird name...in a good way, though! He smirked proudly at his complement, eyes shining with admiration. Now THIS was a senior he could get behind! And Shuck too! As Giglamesh began to talk to Ginnete, Koi's attention slowly focused on Lugia and that big Tyranitar lady. Holy Karp, the guy was actually hugging her! Koi shivered in disgust, imaging the lunatic's arms wrapped around HIM like that. Koi was all for hugs, but not the kind given by gods that were literally trying to wipe his entire kind out of existence. If that was him over there, he would've probably flipped out on the guy. But she seemed pretty calm-

Koi gave the scene a smirk as he watched the Lugia get slammed into the ground. "That must've felt SO good..." Koi said, more to himself than to the others. He soon, however, flinched and groaned as soon as she started yelling, holding his ears. Looks like someone had an anger problem. He guessed some people just had a hard time controlling their anger. He nodded at her command and went down to begin his Push-Ups. Usually, he wasn't exactly the most...cooperative person when it came to being told what to do, but he wanted to show Lugia he wasn't just some kid. He wanted to show Kurama he wasn't some dumb recruit. He wanted to show Shuck and Giglamesh just how true their compliments were! Today, Koi was going to train! And he was going to use all this pent-up anger and beaming pride in himself as his energy! And so, he began to do his Push-Ups, smiling wide.

@theunderwolf @The Succubi Queen @Orikanyo @EchoNightwish 

[SIZE= 26px]Xerneas[/SIZE]

Kurama's in here somewhere . . .

The goddess nodded, calmly taking in the extra information from Lugia. So Celebi was the one that had disappeared with the scale . . . seems he hasn't changed in all the years since she last saw the grass type. Ecruteak City was in Johto, it would be a bit of a journey for the teams sent out to handle the issue. She slowly nodded, concerned by the possibility of Moltres showing up. Even Xerneas of all Nomemon jumped when Pietra stormed over to them yelling about training. Well, she was before noticing the pair of gods and the admittedly still tense atmosphere.

Kurama let out a low sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Honestly, he expected far better from one of the Megas.

Did . . . Did Lugia really just start flirting with her?

Yep, some things really never do change . . .

Shaking her head slightly, Xerneas noticed a familiar aura surrounding a rather unfamiliar face. Hmm . . . was the illusion on purpose or not this time around? She took a few steps closer to the 'Absol.' "A lot's happened the past few moments," the goddess lightly poked the Nomemon's forehead, her own aura dispelling the illusion. "Now Zor-"

"YOU WANT TRAINING!?" A loud thud followed Pietra's shout, drawing the gazes of nearly everyone in the room.

"Oh . . . dear . . . " Xerneas murmured, watching the ensuing chaos. She tilted her head as she once again caught the Mega's attention. "As much as I would love to join, I believe Kurama would protest." The old fox had always been watchful over her and her condition. Speaking of fox's, her gaze met the Ninetales', "Kurama, would you join me? We need to get to work on these missions and the new teams." She hadn't even finished speaking before he was at  her side. Faithful as always.

Her gaze drifted over to the three other trainers, "Dragonair, Samurott, would you two please handle things in the city? Take whoever you need to help settle the Nomemon back down." The pair of trainers bowed, giving a quick 'yes, Lady Xerneas' in response. "Tauros, you'll be able to handle things until Kurama returns. He'll start working with the squad leaders then."

With a final nod and gentle words of encouragement, Xerneas and Kurama moved back inside. They'd barely made it out of sight when she stumbled. Kurama gentle caught her, arms gently holding her steady. "Lady Xerneas?" His ears were low, concern more than evident on his features.

"I'm fine . . . " She offered him a weak smile, slipping from his grasp. "I just . . . over did it a little out there is all." Xerneas' frail frame trembled slightly as she righted herself and started back down the hall. "Come on Kurama," another small stumble, "we can't be the only ones not," her vision blurred, head throbbing, "working." Everything went dark.

[SIZE= 14px]Kurama sprang forward, catching the goddess before she struck the floor. "I think you've overdone it much more than 'a little' . . . " He murmured through a sigh. She always did try to act strong in front of the Nomemon that depended on her. Lugia better not be lying . . .  [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]If he is . . . I'll kill him myself.[/SIZE]

@Lettuce@Orikanyo@theunderwolf

Aeron y Empoleon

He grinned brightly as Ditto began to talk about her dress- she was really cute, for sure, and he loved to always see her smiling. He somehow managed not to turn red as she draped a hand over his shoulder. "Oh, yeah, sure, I would love to spar- I'm not that great at one-on-one combat though." His grin was ever plastered to his face, as he tried to seem more suave than he was.

Aeron had initially come to the CBC hoping to eventually gain a Mega-rank. He was, after all, a natural born leader. So far, however, Xerneas had yet to bestow him with a mega-stone, despite his hard efforts. It was a little disappointing. But perhaps, improving his personal strength would be just the thing to impress Lady Xerneas and Kurama into giving him a mega-stone.

As he was thinking, he felt a small figure collide with his back. "Oh, who is- Oh, hello, Eon! How are you this morning?" He was admittedly a little dissapointed when Ditto almost instantly slipped away from him to join Eon, but that was Ditto for you. "You're looking cute as ever. But you look a bit irritated- do you have a headache?" The Empoleon asked, concern crossing his face.

@Happy Red Mage @Lettuce 

Kali di Seviper

Kali snickered as Jackie ran to the bathroom to wash her face. "I prefer rice- it doesn't go bad if you don't eat it." Unlike bread- she always bought some, and then never managed to eat the whole loaf before it molded. Maybe Jackie's toast habit was a good thing, at the moment. She finished the tea, and poured a cup for Jackie, setting the rest back on the stove- she'd pour it over ice later for a treat.

As Jackie came back out, and Kali sat down with her veggies and reheated rice, she couldn't help but chuckle from behind her cup of coffee. "I don't know how it got up there- you're the the one who crawled into my bed half-undressed last night. And I'm only trying to get rid of you because you eat all my food and spill cinnamon sugar all over my kitchen- it's even in my rice!" Even as she said this, she returned Jackie's flirting look. "And of course, you are ever grateful to me for letting you stay here all the time- if I didn't know better, I'd say you couldn't afford your own place because you waste all your money partying. But I wouldn't know anything about that..." She gestured at an unfinished bottle of liquor that had been thrown haphazardly on the counter.

"But, I am kicking you out- we have work today, and I need to shower and clean up your mess, you slob." She grinned- sure, she wasn't the neatest person, but Kali's chaos was always a little less organized after Jackie came over.

@theunderwolf 

Ginette le Gardevoir

She was a litter surprised when Shuck approached them- shouldn't he be trying to reign in the chaos just a bit? Especially seeing how Kurama and Xerneas seemed to be taking their leave. "Yes, breakfast would be nice- I'm surprised they did not have any before training. I might have to make a point to wake up early and eat something in the future. Although, I would not describe our current situation as a standoff." She said, unsure of his meaning by that- had she done something wrong?

Her attention was drawn back to Gilgamesh as he spoke to her. "I think the organization you might offer will be a gift to the CBC, and I'm delighted to learn alongside you." She said diplomatically. She was curious about what war he might have fought in, but she knew it would be rude to ask so suddenly. "I am Ginette, and I believe we both share the rank of Mega- I hope I can prove as useful a colleague to you as you surely will be to me." She reached out her hand to accept his shake, but then stopped short. He had hidden it, but she could feel how nervous he was to touch her- she had never known a person to shy away from her touch. Still, she was wearing her gloves, like normal, so her powers should not affect him. Still, she gently shook his hand- it was not an impressive handshake, certainly, but it was sure not to have any magical effect on him.

She was a little startled as Pietra yelled at them to do push-ups, and was about to protest when Shuck squeezed his coffee cup a little too tightly, spilling the liquid everywhere. "Oh, goodness, are you alright?!" Without thinking, she pulled off her gloves, and grabbed his hand, her free hand taking the broken paper cup out of his hand- her contact would calm him, just a bit, and she at least had a healing spell. "It doesn't feel terribly hot- did it burn you?" she asked, turning his hand back and forth.

@EchoNightwish @IG42 @SpicyWatterson-Kun 

Lugia

There was one word for what he was feeling right now.

Love.

A true feeling he hasn't felt in a very, very, very, long time.

Not since snowball's mother.

Then again hes felt it here and there now and again, also whenever hes around one of his cuter friends.

Also when he was around his babies in a more fatherly sense.

Also kinda when he sees a REALLY nice cake, like the one a few days ago that he HAD to try. It was almost too beautiful to eat...

A mental note to give his Shrine's cook a raise... that man can work wonders in the kitchen. 

Wait, should he get something for the tea party later? 

Maybe he should, would be bad to show up empty handed, even if it is his birthday...

Though he really should start watching his figure, snacking on one to many treats. 

Wait....

What was he thinking about before hand? 

Getting up from the now cracked floor, his reflexive use of his armored scales prevalent as his skin turned a shiney white scaled color, a serrated scale forming up like a protective shielding from the impact. "My my my.... you are a treat my dear." his words came with a content smile, his eyes soft and sparkling slightly, as if there was a slight amount of tears in them. Not from pain, not from sadness, in fact he looked quite happy. "Alas i must leave. we must put off our little, ehnm, "training session" for another time. I trust you will be ready... because I won't hold back on you my dear." his smile turned devious, but instead of inciting her embarrassed rage further he walked further into the open world. 

"Now now my lovelies, i must be leaving now. I shall return once I find you have my scale. Remember, your actions during this mission will very well save your darling Sparkle-butt. treat her as you would your own mother. And remember to watch out for the plants where your heading into Celebi's domain~! oh yes, one last thing." he spun around and planted his fingers to his lips, kissing them and blowing a kiss towards Pietra. "Stay feisty love. now then, toodles!!" 

And with that, he left the same way he came, completely forgetting his words to Xerneas early about not causing trouble with the city. A blast of wind going skyward as he launched far into the sky, taking off to his next destination, a nice bakery in the city. 

Can't come to a party empty handed~!

Shuck

Shuck was just starting to assure Ginette that he was completely unharmed while shaking the coffee off as best he could when she grabbed his hand and started examining it for injuries, barehanded too. 

"It's nothing Ginnie really." He grinned as he gave the nickname a try. "That stuff was stone cold for a while already, I...didn't even notice myself." He wiggled his fingers in her grip. "See completely fine." Pasting on his signature smirk he glanced around. "Heh people might be getting ideas you know."

Gently Shuck disengaged the Gardevoir's hands.

"We should wash this stuff off before it gets stick-" He stopped abruptly and his expression made the slow decline into utter dismay. "Oohhhh hell." He sounded like he had just woken up one day to find his apartment gutted. "I..will go shoot myself and see you later." Walking away Shuck slowly faceplamed and headed for the nearest restroom.

"Don't look at me."

@The Succubi Queen

Ginette Le Gardevoir

Ginette returned Shuck's smile, her look a bit more sheepish as she realized she had freaked out over nothing. "Well, I'm glad it wasn't serious." She said, not directly acknowleding the nickname. She's never really had one before, but 'Ginnie' was never one she had considered. She'd have to think on it to decide if she liked it or not. "I'm not sure what ideas you're talking about- " She paused. Oh. He was flirting with her.

Was she always this stupid about things? Back in Hoenn, she had always known when men were courting her- of course, people had always been formally introduced to her, and she was always under the impression in her days as a Kirlia that her parents just wanted to marry her off. Seemed that, despite all she supposedly had going for her, she didn't know the first thing about romance.

Shuck pulled his hand out of hers, trying to convince her he was fine- then, almost instantly, he was saying something about shooting himself and running away. She looked down at her hand as he ran away, covering in coffee, and warm from his touch. "Did I do something wrong?" She mused aloud, to no one in particular. She probably also needed to wash her hands off, but something told her following him, even coincidentally, might provoke a negative reaction.

Still, she couldn't put her gloves back on like this, and she couldn't touch anyone. Seemed following was her only option. She, too, walked out the door, in search of a washroom with a sink- or at least some hand sanitizer.

@IG42

Pietra

Pietra's eyebrow started twitching when he called her a "Treat" it just felt... wrong. Reminded her of an old friend that like candy too much. Who practically worshiped candy, putting her lips all over it, licking it, eyes rolling back into her head in an expression of pure bliss. For a weird second she kinda wanted to be candy and have Lugia lick her and that freaked her out. Severely. "R-right!" She blustered, "I should hope not because I swear with Xernes as my witness I will crush you, legendary or not!" She finished crossing her arms with a small blush, wich blossomed into a massive red flower when he told her to stay feisty. "J-just get OUT OF HERE YOU OVERSIZED WINGULL!" She yelled after him and barely restrained herself from crushing a wall. 

Turning back to everyone she raised a single eyebrow as a vain raised from her head. "And what. Are.You.All. Looking. AT?" She asked angrily, "SHUCK, clean yourself off an do five extra!" She siad pointing at the retreating Houndoom. "Ginette! Your willingness to help others is appreciated, but you'll need to fend for yourself so, DO! YOUR! PUSHUPS!" Finally, she turned to Koi and knelt down next to the hardworking Magikarp "Koi. Good job, you keep working that hard and you'll be splashing over mountains in no time. Fifty mountain climbers. Go. Everyone else?! Every second I don't see you all on the ground you do one more pushup." With her further drill sergenting done (She wore that title with pride) she crossed her arms. Lugia was an unexpected part of her day but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't excited for her bout with him. Mostly because she wanted to beat the sleazy smugness out of his face. She didn't want to think of the other reasons why.

Jackie Fly

"Aww, baby," Jackie said draping herself over the seviper, "I have yet to see a single thing not improved by the addition of cinnamon. Trust me, you keep that cinnamon in there and tonight I will make you the most delicious cinnamon rice you have eaten, scouts honor. And clean your kitchen afterwords." She finished, a little scared. She really loved Kali, but sometimes she scared the crap out of her. She could proudly say that she was one of the few people who had seen Kali get serious and live to tell about it. She was a scary lady. Jackie took a sip of tea looking the seviper in the eye with a small nervous smile. Then not being able to bear another moment of silence, she swung around Kali's body like a pole and grabbed the bottle, quickly storing it in Kali's liquor cabinet for further consumption.

[SIZE= 12px]"And no I can't afford my own place Kali, though I can guarantee you its not because I spend all my money partying." Jackie flipped her hair and pouted, "I have never needed to buy myself a drink darling, turns out my various assets, like being nice, get me a lot of free alcohol." She sighed and pulled out her phone (Still charged thankfully) making sure her latest transfer went through, "I send pretty much all of my money either home or to charity babe, I don't need it and I send it to people who need it more." She smiled genuinely, she was proud of her suite of donations and how much money she could send to her family, who needed it much more. With one gulp she finished the rest of the tea, put the cup on the sink and kissed Kali full on the lips, "See ya' darling!" she said happily pulling away and heading out the door. It was a beautiful day and she needed to seize it! By heading to training! Self improvement was always welcome and there was usually free food.[/SIZE]

Espeon

Yes he does have a headache

Espeon looked at Ditto like she had just insulted his mother when she put her arm around his shoulders, but didn't pull away from her. She would probably put her arm around him whether he liked it or not, "Good m-morning, Ditto, A-Aeron. W-Well, my morning was j-just fine, un-until whoe-ever that huge aura belonged to c-came barging in, h-how about you?" Speaking of that aura, it seemed to be gone, now. Well, that was just fine by him, he hadn't wanted to get too close to the source of it anyway, and the longer it stayed the higher the chance he would end up walking right into it.

"A h-headache? ... Y-Yes, actually, I d-do," Espeon responded, ignoring the part where Aeron called him cute as ever. That comment was nothing out of the ordinary. Wasn't the Empoleon only interested in women or something, though? Maybe he was also into short guys, Espeon didn't know, nor care. So long as he wasn't Shuck and didn't try to suffocate him with a hug, the shiny Nomemon couldn't care less. He rubbed at the base of his ear, to try and soothe his headache a bit, "Nothing out of the ordinary."

Zoroark

Kind of wants an explanation

Oh, perhaps Zoroark should have arrived early, just so that he would have actually known what was going on. He couldn't travel back in time, though, so there wasn't any way he would ever be able to see what happened... Unless somebody recorded it... Oh, or he could just break into a certain time-traveling God's home, wait for him to appear there. No flaws in that plan, right? Actually, Zoroark could have disguised himself as one of Celebi's Shrinekeepers, but he didn't really care to go to all that work. Looked like he would just have to hope somebody had a video of what happened.

His currently red eyes moved to Xerneas as she approached him, and poked his forehead after telling him that 'A lot had happened'. His illusion disappeared in a shimmer, making him about two inches shorter than formerly, and a whole lot of more obvious changes, such as.... You know, his entire body. Xerneas seemed to have more to say, but she stopped when Pietra started yelling about training, and apparently decided that suplexing a God was a good idea. Ah, Lugia would be fine, the ground wasn't that hard

Well, best not to question Pietra when she was in one of these moods. Zoroark got down to the ground, and started doing the push-ups he Tyranitar was yelling about.

[SIZE= 26px]Kurama[/SIZE]

Kurama looked over the gathered Megas that he had pulled aside. Two new fighters to train, hopefully they'd be able to handle their new powers and responsibilities. He and Xerneas had only just finished sorting out the new teams and assigning missions. In a few days their leadership skills would be put to the test out in the field. "Welcome," he started, tails slowly swaying. "Ginette, Gilgamesh, the two of you are the newest to hold the rank of Mega. I trust you brought the stone gifted to you by Lady Xerneas?" He had little doubt they had their mega stones, the two seemed to have things rather together.

"Now yesterday, Lady Jirachi informed you that as Megas you were leaders. Each of you have a team under your command to guide and protect through missions. Though that's not what I'm here to talk to you about." Red eyes scanned the group for a moment, "Shuck, Banette, could the two of you come up here?" Once they were at his side, the Ninetales continued. "The Mega Stone you were gifted is not only a symbol of your rank, it's also the source of your power. If the two of you could demonstrate." He waited for them to transform, "Transforming through the stones greatly increases your power, but it will not be easy to control." Kurama's expression darkened, "Should you be unable to keep your power under control, you will die. It's a simple as that."

@IG42@Lettuce@The Succubi Queen@EchoNightwish@theunderwolf

Aeron y Empoleon

Aeron grinned- Eon was so shy it was almost laughable. But hey, the Espeon had never done anything to hurt him, so the chance of the nonemon being against his advances was a rather low.

"Sorry, I don't do Aura's- but it sounds kinda scary.. Maybe a friend of Kurama or Lady Xerneas?" He had known the two had powerful connections- perhaps and opportunity was about to arise, for real advancement! "I bet it must have been really jarring- having something huge like that blare in that leave suddenly. Gross..." He reached out a hand to pat Eon on the back, trying to be sympathetic (and perhaps gentlemantly.) "Maybe one of the teachers will have something to help with the migraine? There's got to be another psychic type or a fairy type who does stuff like that.." The CBC had a lot of members, but he didn't know too many of them.

Kali di Seviper

Kali sighed deeply as Jackie ran off. Same as ever. "Wish my assets got me free food...." The Seviper didn't have body issues, persay, but part of her wondered how Jackie managed to live life on people interest's when Kali had trouble even making friends. 

She walked into the kitchen. Not clean. "Jackie, you little lying...." This was the last time, she told herself. Jackie wasn't spending the night anymore.

She had said as much last time too.

Eventually Kali couldn't put it off any longer. She got dressed in her day clothes, and left for the CBC, only to find it in relative chaos. What on earth had Pietra done now? That girl liked to fancy herself a trainer, but she was always just a little too big for her britches when it came to how much power she had.

Why was everyone on the floor doing push-ups? She leaned against the wall, trying not to laugh at all their hectic movement.

Gilgamesh

Dropping immediately to his palms at the order of push ups, he was glad he could finally start training. What had it been, three days of not much more than cardio. As he rose and fell with muscles constantly engaged, something stepped into the training area, someone... Stunning. His eyes wavered for a moment, almost following the figure before retaking control. Usually he steered clear of... Interests, and even though it caught him off guard, he wouldnt change that. She's just a fellow soldier, the Seviper. Be formal, polite, and unchanged.

Finishing his push ups, perfect form and one per second cadence with no variation or unsteady patterns displayed, machine like precision, he stood and saluted to his superior, the ninetales Kuruma, and stood in parade stance before answering and pulling his item from his front coat pocket, holding it in his palm, "I have this Sir, but I am sorry to say I found I did not make it in time to Jirachi's reception. However, I have no doubt that I will be able to effectively control myself, and more importantly lead those under my command effectively." His eyes and expression showed a stony resolve that seemed that it would never waver, and within he felt absolute faith that he would succeed, because he naturally felt those he would guide were more important than the enhancement of his own power. 

@The Succubi Queen

@KageYuuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread