Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gate

Every day before dawn, Gate began to train. He did a workout composed by a complex formula that he strictly went by every morning. Whatever he feels like doing. This particular time consisted of lifting a few logs a few hundred times, several hundred pull-ups with weights attached to his legs, and now standing on his arms, lowering himself. He grunted in effort and heaved a breath as he finished his last rep. He felt a little disappointed at his workout being finished.

"One thousand...done. Ahh, nothin' like a good exercise session to warm up your muscles! Prolly should get to the HQ, now."

Walking into the building, he slightly bumped into Ditto. Ah, her. Cheery as always, wasn't she? He mumbled a greeting to her, along with some incoherent murmurings to the others. The Feraligatr shoved his hands into his pockets and stood off to the side of the group, near Ditto.

"Ya missed the banquet last night, Ditt. How come?

DITTO

'...It was last night?' Ditto thought nervously as she shook slightly from side to side. She had honestly thought that the banquet was today. She must've gotten her dates all mixed up. She had spent the rest of the evening baking stuff and sewing some costumes. She wasn't exactly an expert at both but she was adequately decent. That was why she practiced a bit every now and then though. How could anyone be good at anything without practicing a decent amount of times. That was kind off the point or practicing after all.

"Not even a good morning Gate? Good morning Gate, I was occupied..." She replied lamely after a short while of silent nervous panic. "I had to pay bills." She finished lamely, giving herself a mental pat on the back for the perfectly formulated, to her at least, excuse. "Just curious, d'you think we get to show off today?" She whispered to Gate, completely curious at what was going to happen today. "Hopefully nothing bad happens today though."

[SIZE= 26px]Kurama[/SIZE]

"Are you now?" Kurama stepped out in front of Luc, red eyes boring into the Lucario. "You seem to be forgetting the importance of today," the second in command of the CBC leaned closer, lowering his voice. "Training the two new Megas in controlling their transformations takes a far higher precedence than flaunting your abilities to the recruits. You are a squad leader, I expect you to know better."

Straightening Kurama stepped past the pair of Nomemon, moving towards the pair of trainers. Tauros snorted, "Didn't think I'd see you down here this morning."

"And I would have thought you'd have everyone out to the training fields by now." The fox retorted before continuing on his way. In truth, Kurama was headed from his apartment to Xerneas' chambers when he heard the commotion and decided to investigate. He'd admit he was surprised Dappi had been able to slip in and leave that note. He would have placed the ghost in their Shadows, but Xerneas was against the idea. It wasn't often that the goddess gave any input on the group placement of recruits, so he had little grounds to dispute her request.

Samurott chuckled, stepping past his fellow trainer. "I do believe you're losing your touch . . ." The soft expression of the water type hardened into a glare that sent the dawdling recruits scurrying off to the training field. This may be a long morning . . .

@Lettuce@Orikanyo@Quillicious @SpicyWatterson-Kun @The Succubi Queen

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugia

it has been such a WONDERFUL day so far. What with the plan finally coming forwards he didn't think anybody would have had time for him, but then again, he can be wrong~! Though the day may be short he still had time to visit all whom he loved dearly, as friends and family... and maybe abit romantically~! But he has yet to get to everybody yet, he still had to visit a very old friend of his! he hoped she was okay, he heard some bad things regarding her health from that one nomemon he interrogated about her, my my how he screamed for mercy, but he just HAD to have the location of the place, even at the cost of a little bit of pain. 

On another person's part of course~! 

He hasn't seen Xerneas in years! He had to go visit her now! Atleast before he goes to visit that sweetheart Palkia. 

Now... he was closing in on the place now.... it wasn't to hidden, but Lugia never really looked for it before so directions were nice to have. Theres the wonderful building, ah, so quaint! Perhaps he should take a tour around the place while he was at it? Oh... but he had such little time... And he just lvoed having tea time with that darling Palki... Oh goodness... What to do what to do!? 

The man hovered in the air above the place, his energy evident to all below, he was a legendary Nomemon, his power great and without equal. Even the most base of nomemon could feel his presence if he did not hide it, and in truth he was on display like a strutting peacock.

Dappi, down on the earth noticed the creature high above for what it was, the wind keeping it aloft like a slave to it's master.... indeed... Lugia... Guardian of the seas... But why was he here? "Everybody! Skyward we have LugiaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAH-!" the next moment Lugia came crashing down in a landing that blew a scything gust of wind in all directions, causing the poor ghost named Dappi flying into the building once more. 

"happy birthday to me~, happy birthday to me~, happy birthday to meeeeEEEEEE~! happy birthday to me~!" with a cheerful jingle filling the silence left open by Lugia's descent he stood tall and proud, even as he stood in the middle of enemy territory. "Oh my, so busy, I'm sorry for disturbing all you wonderful darlings~! keep up the good work~!" if he was taunting them into acting, or simply truely meaning this, even his narrator could not say. "Hmm hmm hmm~! What a cute bunch she has... Now.. Where is my little blossom of life hmm? Oh it's been so long since I've seen her sweet face~!"

A wild lugia has appeared. 

Banette: Wishing she wasn't so small

Banette hadn't slept nor ate this morning... Which were normal, considering that she hardly ever slept, and that she didn't need to eat. Instead, she had just been roaming around before she needed to greet the new recruits that would be brought into the Truth. She didn't know how many there were, yet, and that really didn't matter to her. It happened every year, so she was just as jolly as ever. Nothing was going wrong, it seemed-

No, she spoke too soon because, just then, his immense power out like a Peacock strutting its' feathers (whatever a Peacock was), Lugia hovered above the CBC, and Dappi started yelling about Lugia being up there. At least, he was yelling until the God decided to land, pushing the air current strongly, sending Dappi flying off, wherever the wing may take him.

Banette, too, was swept away from where she was standing due to this gust of air, though not quite as gracefully as Dappi had been. No, as she was standing on her feet but still extremely light, she was instead bowled over by the wind, and sent tumbling like a toy, thrown into a strong gust of wind. You know, exactly what she was.

Gilgamesh- Resolved.

Standing and waiting for his training to begin, his attention was brought to a cry of distress, which he might have missed had his brain been one instead of four, the moment the higher pitched cry of Lug- had been spilled he had deduced it could be nothing more or less than something to do with Lugia and halfway into his turn towards the sound, a gust of wind blasted him. He had taken the aura with a bit of salt, seeing as he had yet to encounter all nonemon, had never been in the presence of a legendary and had come across common nonemon of such power that they too had dramatically powerful auras.

But like a newly built, solid steel obelisk, he did not budge. He only faced the enemy with his all too common stoic expression and deduced a couple of things. This enemy had just infiltrated their base without diplomatic authorization, or a manner showing no such authorization, two he stood no chance against a legendary, three he knew he was on the right side and would never let himself back down against those wrong, and four he was held to his honor. With heavy footfalls he stepped towards the Lugia with glowing red eyes, no sign of any nervousness, and suprisingly stalwart for the impossible odds of the challenge.

He stopped at an appropriate talking distance to Lugia and blatantly stated, "You have no authorization to be here, Nonemon. You are also in direct opposition to every nonemon in in this facility. Leave or I will use force to remove you from the premises. It is my duty to notify you that should you refuse to leave the force may result in injuries that could lead to death." He spoke clear and strong, the same warning he would have given to any other nonemon under the same circumstances. Truth be told, under all of it, he was a tad angry his comrades were thrown by the Lugia's gust, he hoped they werent injured. But he wasn't a chansey, audino, or had any training as a medic, so he chose to be of use as he knew how to in the situation.

As a solid chunk of steel with fists.

Koi sighed in relief. FINALLY! After wandering through the halls, he finally found the outside! Now, to wait for the others. Koi couldn't help but grin and snicker a bit. The dumb bull had the nerve to get mad at him, but almost nobody was even outside yet. He couldn't blame them, though. After all, Magikarps ARE pretty fast...well, in water. Yet Koi was one of the strongest, so he was pretty fast on land too! With a sigh, he wandered around aimlessly, giving the Metagross a raised eyebrow. To be honest, Koi was kinda getting used to all the brown noses around here. Still, he couldn't see why they acted the way they did. He liked the CBC, and still liked it as of now, but almost half the Nomemon he had met just...peeved him off. His mom always told him to respect your elders, but Koi WASN'T going to respect an elder who wouldn't respect him. There was just no way! It'd ruin his image as a Magikarp for life and-wait. Why is there yelling?

Before Koi could even look up, his small body was suddenly thrown back by the strong gust of wind, causing him to yelp before he flew straight into a wall, causing him to give a soundless scream. Small rock had bombarded his face before he slowly peeled off the wall, hitting the ground with a groan. What. The  Heck. Was that? Grunting, he raised himself up slowly, shaking off all the dust that got on his clothes and rubbing at his bruises, which appeared thanks to the rocks that were picked up in the wind. He looked wildly, trying to find the source, only to see that metagross guy and...whoever the heck he was talking to. All Koi's sensors pointed at him, causing the small fish to frown before walking (limping) Toward the two.

"What he said!" Koi agreed, still rubbing his bruises. "What are you even doing here, anyway?! You don't look act or look like a visitor considering you threw me into A WALL! And you're not a recruit or senior..." He gave the taller man a look. 

@EchoNightwish @Orikanyo

Lugia

"hmm? How rude.... just whom do you think you are, speaking to me in such a way. And upon my birthday no less!" he was utterly taken aback by such rudeness!

Is this the type of people his cute fairy friend keeps close? Surely she must be out of her wits if she would allow such rudeness to happen upon her lands, that wasn't cute at all! Not to mention the one before Lugia was a steel type... Weren't they the bane of fairies? 

He looked at the two before him, the first to stand and get in his way. Figures as much, they were against the world being destroyed, a pity they would try and make him late for his tea party. What if he was late?! Oh he can hear the "Oh, it's okay." from palkia now! The girl was such a sweet thing, but Lugia was NOT tardy in anything he puts his mind to! Though he could be rather considerably late to certain things... but especially not on his birthday! It was a special day just for him! And a few others mind.... But they didn't matter to him too much, of course if one of his babies had the same birthday as him he'd be more than delighted to share it~! 

"You stand before the guardian of the sea, a god in purest form, the silver moonlight, silver of the soul, father of the triad Birds. I am Lugia..." he took a long flamboyant bow, hands twirling slightly before splaying out on each side, withdrawing two thin rods from his sleeves. Taking one rod in each hand he made a simply flick of the wrist, producing a modest fan, waving it in front of his face. "Now, if you wouldn't horribly mind... please..."

"Move you cute little booties out of the way~!" his words turned from sinister and haughty to one a cheery mother/effeminate father might tell their children. "You are all so very cute~ At first i was unsure of why my dear sparkle butt(Shes a fairy type, sparkling is just in the nature) brought you together but now I can see it~! Hmmm~! Hmmhmhmhmhm~!" Now all but distracted by the nomemon around him he took a moment to examine each and every one that was present, even those who were just coming out the door. 

He stopped first upon Kurama, eyes sparkling with excitement. "OOOOH! A ninetails! Oh my you're so handsome~! Goodness goodness me your tails are so fluffy and soft! Might I have a touch hmmm~!" Lugia seemed to be in front of Kurama within a blink of an eye, looking very, very, VERY mischievous. 

Banette: Lettuce still wants to have her tumble into Kurama

It felt like an eternity that Banette was tumbling across the ground, her light body capable of continuing to roll for a surprising amount of time before stopping. What stopped her was a form that was, like most of the people in the CBC, taller than her; Kurama. She collided with his leg, somehow managing to completely miss Lugia, wherever these two Nomemon were.She rolled onto her back, thinking a few of the sutures on her arms had ripped due to the tumble she took, and that she felt stuffing leaking out of her arm. She couldn't be sure, though, because she couldn't actually feel where her arm connected to... The rest of her arm.

Damn, being stuffed was weird. What sick bastard came up with this? Why would they make a character like this? "Ungh..... That hurt...."

Stepping away from the chaos that was the usual first day for recruits, the Ninetales continued on his way towards where Xerneas stayed. She would likely be up about now, he would prepare her morning tea before they stepped out to watch the recruits train. The goddess always tried to observe or become involved with the members of the CBC. Kurama sighed, he hated being unable to do anything but watch as her health deteriorated. He stopped dead in his tracks, the markings along his body hummed in warning.

There was a god nearby, even without the markings Kurama could feel the power coming off the legendary nomemon. Though he wasn't very well versed in sensing auras, leaving him unable to identify just who had appeared. "Dammit," Kurama snarled racing for outside.

He made it out to the training field just as Lugia landed. The fox's fur bristled, his ears laying flat against his head. While this wasn't the first time Lugia had dropped in, he'd never acted so threateningly towards any he encountered. Blue flames danced along the tips of his tails as Kurama bore his fangs. "So is this the side you've chosen?" His voice was a low growl, a tail moving to shield the dazed Banette.

The other trainers had arrived as well, each exuding powerful auras of their own. If he was looking for a fight, then they were willing to give it to him.

[SIZE= 26px]Xerneas[/SIZE]

Xerneas slowly sat up, looking around the darkened room. Already she could hear the wake up call to rouse the new recruits. It would be a long, difficult several days for them . . . But they should all be able to pull through without much difficulty.

Taking notice of the kimono and incense laid out, a smile crossed her lips. It seemed Dappi had wasted no time in returning to his duties, looking to help her in any way he could. Getting dressed, she carefully pulled on the soft silk kimono. It was beautiful, a deep blue with gold trim. A pattern of scattered petals decorated the entirety of the garment, all colored to match the gems adorning her horns.

A chill crept up on her, a powerful aura encroached the base. A god was approaching. "No . . . " The goddess' mind raced. While normally she would be able to identify just who had shown up, her mind was too focused on one thing to do so.

Protect her nomemon.

Xerneas seemed to appear on the training field out of nowhere, her aura washing over all those gathered. It was different than what was felt last night, more potent, almost threatening. A thick mist seemed to emanate from her form, quickly covering the ground. Anger replaced her usual serene nature as she held up her hand, a glowing sphere appearing in it.

Was this the start?

Had the time she feared finally arrived?

Then so be it, she was not about to sit idly as her precious nomemon were attacked.

"Lugia?"  While surprised, her stance remained unwavering. "Why are you here?"

@Orikanyo@Lettuce@EchoNightwish@SpicyWatterson-Kun

Lugia

"oh you are even cuter when you're angry!!" the god teased the now battle ready ninetails. he remembered Kurama, in truth it was many years ago he had seen the now powerful ninetails, the potential was clear, but now it was fully realized~! he was such a cute vulpix back then... For a moment Lugia wondered if he ever got calligraphy down. Though the true treat was the little banette, how cute, rolling around at the slightest bellow of wind. They really are stuffed toys aren't they? 

But yes, his anger reminded Lugia he WAS technically supposed to help in the destruction of... everything, but he felt that was a no specific time thing to do. Why not just relax and do it slowly, have some fun on the way, maybe a bath or two... But it seems these nomemon don't have the same idea has he did, thinking he had come to do battle. How droll, he would not so much as lift a finger upon this day, he'd ruin his clothes!! 

Not to mention shifting from casual to battle mode just plain ruined whatever he wore... Curse you scales, why must you be so against his glorious style? Plus he COULDN'T go see palkia naked, that'd be rude!

And rather lewd.

Hmm...

Then again....

Lugia mind drifted for a moment, his face turning into a devious grin and covering with a blush. "oh my.. that'd be rather interesting... hmm? Ah sparklebutt it's you!" Lugia gasped at her sudden appearance, turning to joy, he was all but unfazed by her appearance, knowing full well what she could do. "Now, I know what you're all thinking, mean and yet handsome Lugia is here to start a fight~!" 

Sticking his tongue out with a coy wink, with an almost obnoxious peace sign put up in front of him. A cutesy stance he sort of stole from an anime he was current binge watching... God's can have hobbies to! "I'm here because it's a very, very VERY special day~! it's been so long Sparklebutt, i wouldn't blame you if you've forgotten~! it's... My! birthday!" with emphasis on birthday he jumped up, spreading out a cloud of confetti out of each sleeve. "And I've come to give you a little tiny visit before I go off and visit some good friends of mine~ You know me, such a social butterfree~!" in truth his overly happy antics seemed to bring to mind an annoying family member who JUST won't shut up about their plans and how OH SO FUN things will be. 

"So I swung by to give you abit of a visit, I figured I should before the whole thing starts you know. what with the creation trio meeting and Arceus being so quiet lately." he let out a sad sigh "Oh well, it was a nice one while it lasted... If you ask me I don't see an issue with the world. But it's not up to me now is it." his arms crossed, his face showing clear disappointment. "if hes so set on making a word without conflict he may as well be restarting over and over forever. But in the end I'm just a proud parents, who only wants to follow his children's wishes. Molty-kins is so ready for it, though I haven't heard from Zappy or Snowball on that regard yet..." in truth, while he was simply think out loud to the obviously enraged nomemon all around him, he was dropping hints on activity within their enemy's force. If this was on purpose or not, was left to the imagination. 

"My my though Sparklebutt... You seem pretty worn out... The kimono suits you though, but if only you had more life in you you'd really get that booty sparkling. Just like the old days~!"

@ALLYA'LLFOOLS

Banette: Behind one of Kurama's tails

Banette slowly recovered, sometime during Lugia's monologue, and sat up, but didn't move from behind the Ninetale's tail. Instead, she checked to see if she could still properly move her arms and legs. Mm, yup, the left one worked, but the right one didn't seem to want to work. The problem was the reverse with her legs"... Kurama? Do you have a needle and thread?"

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki

Shuck

Into the middle of the tense scene wandered an especially groggy coffee chugging Houndoom who idly raised his cup at everyone without really looking at all.

"...Morning all...."

Sniffing he looked blearily in Kurama's direction and tried to make his eyes focus.

"Hey there buddy...you always smell good in the morning, what do you use on your hair? Haha that sounds so camp."

Looking over the haphazard group he mumbled almost to himself.

"What're you all doing out here any-LADY XERNEAS! Good morning!" Finally taking notice of the blue hard stranger Shuck pointed at him and asked. "Who's the looker? Friend of yours?"

@Lettuce

@Orikanyo

@KageYuuki

Dappi

Having found a way to stabilize himself from his spinning, which involved his incense burner and a nearby coat rack. He managed to float his way back outside, involving going through many walls in the process of exiting the building. "is everybody oka- Oh goodness!' there before him laid, underneath Kurama's many tails was his friend banette! She had lost one of her arms and legs! Oh goodness! Oh dear! Would she be able to walk again?! she didn't seem to be in pain but just what could he do!?!!?

Wait!

He can save her body!! knitting wasn't to far off from sewing, he could do it! he's repaired many children's toys in his time as a priest. Lots of Nomemon kids bring their hurt toys into the temple hoping they'd help them get better. 

Floating over to the stuffed nomemon he looked her over, trying to avoid the fluffy tails as he did so. "Oh goodness.. let me see... Hmmm.... Well it's not as bad as bleeding mind. Are you in pain?" 

@Lettuce

Koi rose an eyebrow at his response. Did this guy, who literally launched him into A WALL, get huffy because it was his birthday? Koi wasn't exactly the smartest guy here, but even he knew a loon when he saw one...except for a few times. Stupid salesmen and his 'Magical orb' that 'Makes magikarps stronger'. Note to self, never buy ANYTHING that costs one pokedollar. Koi then backed up a bit at Lugia's sudden tone change. Guardian of sea? Triad what? Koi's eye then twitched. Bootie? ...Really?

Koi felt his mind slowly began to wander as the Lugia talked...and talked...and TALKED! What the heck is a 'Creation trio'? Was that another 'God' word? Finally, he snickered. "Great. Of all the 'Gods' that are out there, we get the crazy one." He muttered to himself before stepping forward, frowning. "You do realize Visits don't involve weird pet names and nearly killing everyone, right?" He said to the Lunatic. "Whelp! Anyways! Visits over! Guess you can go now soooooo bye bye!" Koi said, waving with a big smile.

@Orikanyo

[SIZE= 26px]Xerneas[/SIZE]

A slow sigh escaped Xerneas' lips as the glow faded from her hand, the mist in the area beginning to fade. "Lugia . . . " She shook her head, her ears falling. "Here I was beginning to think you'd began to scorn me like all the others had." Considering the god was already back to his usually bubbly self, he really hadn't come with any intention to fight. His aura alone confirmed it to her. The goddess' normal serene expression and aura returned now that the danger had faded.

Kurama had even began to relax as Xerneas did so. He trusted her judgement, not to mention this wasn't the first time Lugia had arrived to visit the goddess. Flames faded from his tails as he moved to no longer be blocking Banette from view. "Sorry Banette, not on me." Keen ears perked up at the conversation, quickly realizing that was the reason behind the surprise limit.

Well . . . maybe.

This was Lugia after all.

"It's good to see you again after so long," Xerneas spoke in her normal, soft voice. "Though next time, I would appreciate it if you didn't cause a mass panic in my city." No doubt the citizens of Lumiose had noticed the legendary's appearance and would be left more than a little unsettled. Her dark eyes moved over to Shuck as the still not quite awake Nomemon finally took notice of the scene playing out. "That would be Lugia, Guardian of the Seas and master of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres." Xerneas looked back to the god, "And one of the few I can still call a friend."

@Lettuce@IG42@Orikanyo

Gilgamesh- Confused and apprehensive.

Looking back to Xerneas with both an expression of confused worry, he stepped out from between the two legendaries hesistantly, asking, "Lady Xerneas?" Not wanting to openly question the apparent lack of action to remove the Lugia, but still unsure about her seemingly peaceful judgement. This was their enemy, a powerful one too, getting rid of him now meant dealing a heavy blow to the opposition, and she meant to just let his frolic like a furret freely through the facility. She called him a freind, which was strange because he had made it very clear that he was going to support his subordinate legendary's drives against them.

Aside from the fact, now seeing the Xerneas again, dressed in a aesthetically pleasant gown and as frail and yet graceful as she was, his eyes softened. That was right, it was about life for her. Peace. Had he forgotten what it meant? No, he had just never attained peace through any means that faced no opposition. This just became a diplomatic mission he supposed.

@KageYuuki 

Banette- Still at Kurama's leg

"Oh, that's alright, Kurama, I didn't really expect you to, anyway. I can always hope, though. Thanks, anyway," Banette responded, using her one attached arm to scoop up the arm and leg that had their stitches pulled out in her tumble. She could still float her way back to her room to sew herself back together. It would probably make the initiates uncomfortable to see her sewing herself together on their very first day, anyway- Normally, she would wait a few days before losing her arm or leg in a battle and having to sew it back on, just to see the reactions of the new Nomemon. Of course, she's always plan this out with another member, usually another Mega. Oh, it was always hilarious, sewing her own stuffing-filled limbs back on. She was glad that the doll she had been born from had been torn and sewn together multiple times, else she wouldn't have been able to do things like that, and it actually would have hurt to have her arm torn off.

She stopped when another ghost came up to her, the Shedinja who had called her cute last night. What was his name? Oh, yes, Dappi, "I'm fine, Dappi. This happens all the time, most of my body is patchwork," Given that she was wearing shorts, it wouldn't be any problem to sew her leg back on, but she would have to take her hoodie off to sew her arm back on... Perhaps it was a good thing that Kurama didn't have thread on him? Then again, she was wearing a Sports Bra, so it wouldn't bother her to take her shirt off. Plus, her chest was practically flat to begin with, so it shouldn't bother anybody.

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki

Lugia. 

A momentary glance towards Koi and his impudent words. How dare he speak to him as such... How dare he have such boundless courage! Indeed, he almost felt he should reward the young magicarp for his behavior, the ability to stand and speak like such to a legendary being such as he is quite interesting... 

He stepped forward, moving past the metagross as one would move past an uninteresting statue. However, he did stop before the nomemon named Koi, took out his fan and gave him a stern WHAP on the head with the surprisingly hard fan. Not enough to injure, but it certainly hurt! 

"Mind your manners young man or I'll put you over my knee and show you just why my little darlings listen to my every word!" he responded with a sudden sternness , would've imagined impossible to the frivolous and flirty god. With that, he continued towards Xerneas. 

"Ah yes the city, I'm so very sorry. I shall endeavor to be more discrete next time. Maybe come in on foot, grab some ice cream on the way in, actually sounds wonderful right now..." he commented before shaking his head. "No, I must watch my figure, I can't give my subjects any reason to limit my supply of sweets you know!" he spoke of his own servants, whom were more like friends and occasional...More then friends. 

Regarding the houndoom near his dear friend he flashed a smile his way. "Your not that bad yourself handsome. But no need to start a fire with you, I already have far to many I'm tending to at the moment. Even a god like me has limits you know." pursing his lips for a moment in thought he then gave his attention to the main event. 

"Xerneas my favorite sparkly bootied friend. You look positively drained! I have heard of your condition and I must say... They certainly sugar coated it. My dear I would only scorn you for extending yourself so far that this would happen. You've run yourself raggedm" the flamboiant man let loose a small sigh before looking to Kurama. "Fluf how could you let my Sparkly butt get like this! You should be ashamed! Now I have no choice but to return her now pale booty back to it's previous sparklyness!!" he announced his intentions to the world without so much of a care what they might think. 

Placing a hand upon the Fairy-type goddess's head he patted the used to be gorgeous hair and shook his head. "I simply cannot let my favorite sweetie be like this! Cannot what so ever!" 

@taggingeveryonewhoneedstobetaggedisachorescauseI'monmyphoneyo

Shuck

When Xerneas identified the stranger as the "enemy" God Lugia the much less sleepy Houndoom started fumbling for his mega stone while they continued to talk until he realised that Xerneas had used the words "Lugia" and "friend" in the same sentence.

"Oh." He released the mega stone. "We all friends here then? I thought the job description said that all you guys were in the apocalypse club." He looked 

At Lugia's flirtatious comment Shuck's eyebrows rose and he grinned showing his pointed canines, this game he could play even when he was all but sleeping on his feet.

"Friend I'm pretty low maintenance and I can start my own fires just fine. If you have the time I could worship you for a bit, help find your limits."

Shuck snapped out of banter mode abruptly when the possibility of restoring Xerneas came up.

"Wait you could do that? You can help Lady Xerneas? How-why would you help her?"

@Orikanyo

@KageYuuki

Xerneas

The goddess gently placed her hand on the confused Metagross' shoulder. "Peace, Gilgamesh," Xerneas spoke in her usual soft voice. A sigh escaped her at Lugia's apology for causing a ruckus throughout Lumiose. "Yes, please do be more careful . . . It will take some time to soothe everyone's fears once more." She glanced over at Shuck as the Houndoom grinned, taking Lugia's flirting in stride. Oh the two of them would certainly get along just fine should they be left to continue the playful banter.

"My dear I would only scorn you for extending yourself so far that this would happen. You've run yourself ragged."

A sad chuckle left her lips as Xerneas shook her head, "I've merely done what was necessary to protect my children. You'd do the same for your three if you had to." While stern at times, she knew Lugia would do anything in his power to protect the legendary birds.

Kurama's ears lowered as a low growl rumbled in his throat. He'd been doing everything in his - albeit limited - power to try and restore Xerneas' strength. The old fox would have retorted had the god not followed up by saying he would help her. Kurama was silent for a moment, seemingly at a loss for words. "You . . . can do that?" Sure the two gods were friends, but was Lugia really so willing to put himself at risk for this?

"Lugia . . . " Dull blue eyes studied him for a moment, "You know what would happen if the others found out about this . . ."

@SpicyWatterson-Kun@IG42@Orikanyo

Gilgamesh

Xerneas' touch filled him with resolve, something he usually never found lacking. It was just difficult being a shield and being set aside from between an enemy and those one vowed to protect. Gilgamesh bowed at his superior's wishes with an obedient, "Yes Ma'am" looked at the Lugia and formally apologized for "my misconduct,"  And turned away to check on his disgruntled companion. He didnt trust Lugia, but he trusted Xerneas, and he already considered that perhaps there was no need for violence at the moment. It had clearly become a  peaceful visit.

He approached the Magikarp and laid a stern hand on his small shoulders. He shook his head with a solemn expression and closed eyes. He said aloud, "Stop it." He then opened his eyes and glared at the nonemon with a steely expression, "You represent the CBC, keep this in mind." For the first time, he spoke quietly, he didnt want to make him look like he was getting told what to do by him in front of the others, for the Magikarp's sake. They were the same rank, but the experience and training they both had was in stark contrast to one another.

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

@KageYuuki

@Orikanyo

Koi's eyes blinked as the guy had stepped right in front of him..."GAH!" Koi cried as he was hit on the head with his dumb fan! Immediately grabbing his hand at the pain, he glared up at the legendary, tearing up slightly. His jaw went agape at his warning before he just...turned away. Mind his manners? MIND HIS MANNERS?! Koi shook an anger, going red faced as he gripped his hair. With a small glare, he took a small stomp forward, and pointed at his back, about to yell to his heart's content...until he felt a hand on his shoulders. Eye twitching from keeping his anger in longer, he turned and glared up at the metagross, battling his steel expression with a frustrated look. 

"But he-Did you see-You'd have to be-" He practically slammed his hands into his face, wanting to scream out, but in the end, he sighed loudly. "I know." He said, though muffled by his hands. "Its just...guys like that drive me crazy!" He hissed, looking up at the Metagross and pointing at the subject. "The so called 'God' gave everyone a heart attack, launched me INTO A WALL, and now he's lying directly to her face!" His glare softened. "Look, I may not be the best guy when it comes to 'Gods' or whatever these guys like to call themselves to feel cool, but if these are one of the guys who left Xerneas like...that, how can we trust him?" He frowned and crossed his arms. "Seems like a risky move."

@EchoNightwish

Lugia

"Oh my dear I know that full and well. Let me tell you I am more than capable of defending myself, even from Arceus." he gave the goddess a warm, charming smile before continuing to answer the many exasperated "you can do that?'s. "i can, and shall. it's only natural that i'd help my friend, and Xerneas is no exception from that. though I have remained against you... know that when the time comes you shall find me an ally. I only need to reel in my cuties first... And through you I shall have my chance to! Atleast Zappy and Molty-kins. Snowball is under my thumb already." he made a grin that almost seemed cat-like and got back to the topic at hand. 

"I can help you return to your full power, though through doing so i shall be... giving up some of my restorative powers for a time. No issue there mind." he gave a shrug before fanning his face lightly with his rather ornate fan. "What we need is my silver scale, a thing that holds a great connection to m, in a world past it was used to summon me should one be in peril... or some fool thought to try and stuff me in a- I digress, through that scale I will be able to conduct the ritual and begin the process of returning you to your power. This of course... wont come for free my dear..." he leaned in towards the woman, the smile growing larger as he got close enough to whisper in her ear his terms....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does that sound fair enough?" he asked as a coy chuckle came breaking forth,s he began to look more and more mischievous, what did this man ask of Xerneas? 

Well...

Thats for them to know.

And the others to find out.

Dappi

Producing his knitting equipment, why he had it on him is a question for another time, the man lowered himself to work on her leg first. he took the tools he used for doing embroidery work of his knitted creations and looked at the part to be mended. "Deary me... You poor dear... I shall have you fixed up in just a moment. I've mended many child's toy that was brought to the shrine, getting your leg back on should be no issue at all." the man rationalized the whole thing rather well, considering her body parts were literally falling off her. He set to work on her leg first, it was abit.... well... embarrassing to work so close to a place he wouldn't dare go. But he was simply there to attach her leg back on!

Nothing more!

"Does this happen often?" he asked as he readied the rather thick looking strong he was going to use, Mareep wool, high quality stuff! Though seeing a sheered Mareep Nomemon is all but depressing, their adorable fluffiness... gone... But then again he had good yarn to work with, and good yarn to mend this poor woman's leg and arm. 

His stitching work was surprisingly quick, in and out within a meer minute of work. he pulled the thread taught and snipped the line with a gratuitous use of his teeth... forgetting his proximity for a moment within his work. "there we are, leg attached and finished." his usual caring smile beamed once more, his eyes, still in that strange ever closed yet open state looked to her arm and the sad leak of stuffing. "Such a sad sight.. I have half a mind to hug you back to health." his words were cheery and innocent... But what with a certain flirty god around and his earlier... actions,  one might take it a wrong way...

But Dappi would NEVER think such lewdness!

Never!

He's a good hearted man, with a pure mind!

Ginette Le Gardevoir

The door slid open, and a small green bobbed head popped in. Somehow, in the course of the trip, Ginette had been separated from the group and become terribly lost. She had been through almost every room in the CBC now, and while she likely still couldn't find her way around to save her life, she was not used to the embarrassment of entering strange rooms. "Um, excuse me, do any of you possibly know where the new recruits are training this- Oh, thank heavens, I'm finally here." She slid into the room in full, adjusting her bow. "Apologies- I somehow managed to get lost. I hope I haven't missed too much?" She looked over the room, and her face fell. It seemed she had. This man is white was not  mortal nonemon, and he was here for some purpose beyond them. 

She curtsied low, first to Xerneas, then to their guest. "Forgive me, I seem to have intruded." She silently joined the CBC nonemon, hoping they paid her no mind and allowed her to fade into the background. The mood in the room was filled with an enigmatic tension- something she couldn't quite place. Emotions too complicated for mortals to understand.

Perhaps she ought to ask Kurama about this later- he understood aura reading, perhaps her abilities were not too different.

@Gilgamesh @SpicyWatterson-Kun @KageYuuki @Orikanyo

Kali Di Seviper

Kali rolled over as she felt a pair of lips brush her cheek, but her hand met open air, and then, the soft foam of her bed. Ugh, why did not one every stay long enough for a good cuddle? Sure, Kali wasn't exactly a morning person, but if Jackie would just have some damn patience she could make breakfast for her guest.

But by now, Jackie was probably halfway done throwing food together, so there was no point in Kali making her signature breakfast tacos. Not that she had ever counted herself as a guest at Kali's place. She groaned, sitting up in the bed and rolling the sleep from her eyes. Where were her pants when she needed them? She tended to sleep in a pajama top, so she was always losing the pants that matched her shirts.

About 15 minutes later, she stumbled into the kitchen, still a bit tired. Her pants clearly did not match her shirt, but she noted that Jackie seemed to have found her missing pants. "Well, you sure slept like you had a good night- coffee, tea? I have a bit of cardamom if you wanted ma- how much toast did you make, you idiot?" She looked at the pile of brown bread sitting on the stove. "That bread was supposed to last me all month, and you cooked all of it. I swear to Dialga and her never-ending patience, you actually drive me wild." Still, she snatched a piece of toast and gave the Flygon a suggestive pinch, before pouring a mug of milk and spooing instant coffee into it.

@theunderwolf

Banette

It has to be awkward for Kurama to have this going on by his leg

Unlike Dappi, Banette was not a pure soul who had never in her afterlife, but this was not the situation for impure thoughts, and having her leg literally sewn back on did actually hurt, leaving her with no time for thoughts of lust. She was used to having her limbs sewn back on, but that didn't mean that she liked the feeling of a needle going in and out of her skin. Of course, whether or not she liked the feeling wouldn't stop her losing her leg on purpose in the middle of training new members. Gotta test them somehow, right? If they can't handle a Banette sewing her limbs back on, the CBC probably wasn't the place for them.

"Not very often, but frequently enough for me to be used to it after all this time. Wasn't quite as easy to put them back on when I was a Shuppet," Banette responded pleasantly, watching Dappi sew her leg back on. Huh, it had been a while since somebody had sewn one of her limbs back on for her, now that she thought about it. Most of the time, it was up to her to put them back where they belonged. She wouldn't have had it any other way, but it was kind of nice to let somebody else do it for her.

She moved her leg when it had been put back on, moving her foot to make sure that it had been sewn back on properly. Ah, yes, it moved just fine, Dappi was good at sewing. She picked up her arm, layed it across her lap, and poked the stuffing that had fallen out back inside of it, "Hug me back to health? That sounds rather difficult, when my health is just fine," Banette chuckled, looking to the empty sleeve where her arm had been before she had been flung through the air. Considering her arm was missing above the elbow, she definitely needed to take the hoodie off.

"Alrighty, I'm taking my hoodie off, it's kind of in the way," Without hesitating a moment longer, she grabbed the hem of her hoodie, and pulled it over her head. Ah, yes, now all of the new recruits who saw her could know that she was definitely a girl, and not a boy. Then again, she didn't care whether people referred to her as 'he' or 'she'. Eh, maybe she'd just stay shirtless for the rest of the day, putting the hoodie back on sounded like a hassle.

@Orikanyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread