• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main Heroes Vs Villains Rp

"So basically, you just want to power up? Is that all? You could have just said so you know... we could have avoided all of that conflict a few seconds ago." Diana sighed. "I mean, sure, I guess. It isn't like I have much else to do." Being immortal does get rather boring if you think about it. She thought. Everything fades into nothingness with the flow of time. The only thing that stays with me is my fire. It's the only thing I can connect with that wont leave me eventually. Well that and the pain of death. I swear, each death seems to be more painful even if the cause is the same. It's like this power has caused me to experience more pain as a recoil of sorts" She sighed aloud. "So, when and where?"

Prime awoke to the robotic whirring of his repair table, the indicator signalling completed operation blinking soundlessly above him. His eye was next greeted by a mass of spider-like arms, now dormant, each wielding a different tool. He sat up, the single plug in the back of his head unspooling from it's rack at the end of the table. Prime reached back and unplugged himself, letting the plug reel itself up. The blinking stopped. He hopped off of the table, his metal feet emitting a *clink* as they hit the concrete floor of his safehouse. He took two steps, reached above him, and pulled the chain of the single, naked bulb hanging in the small room. The room's sparse contents were illuminated in sharp relief from the shadows that danced on the walls. A large metal cabinet reminiscent of police lockers sat against one of the walls, it's contents, or lack thereof, were clearly visible through it's metal mesh doors. Opposite the locker was a reinforced door, and next to it, a common wardrobe. A basic, desktop computer rested on a cheap, faux wood table in one corner, next to a record player. Prime walked to the wardrobe first, putting on a brown, hooded long coat. Then he booted up the desktop standing, for there wasn't a chair in the room, and quickly scanned through the list of police reports that had occurred while he was out. A string of suspected arsons caught his eye. He quickly viewed camera footage near the sites, and dashcam footage allowed him to piece together a rough idea of what had happened. The sightings of two unidentified powered persons and Pestilence cooperating raised troubling questions in the cyborg's mind. He decided that the incident warranted further investigation, and reviewed the footage for something to work with. Then, briefly, he saw one of them flying away. A few camera hops later, and he had a rough estimate of the direction they were last headed. It wasn't much, but with the right strategy...

Prime laid prone atop one of the water towers of the city, staring off into the distance. He had a good line of sight in the villains' suspected direction, and was currently scanning the horizon with his infrared vision. The winged one would be easiest to spot that way. A volcano in the distance offered a blind spot, but waiting and watching was the only option he had.

"We can strike them as soon as possible," Valathar replied. "Unfortunately I do not have much information about the facility. I did a fly-by a few days ago, but they didn't take too kindly to that. Beyond what I can remember, the few blurry pictures I took, and a screenshot from google maps, I don't have much to work with."

He pulled out the pictures from a pocket and laid them out on a void shard surface. The facility appeared mostly rectangular with a small outcrop at one end, giving it a vague "L" shape. "The exact location isn't overly important, but it would be preferable to work about here." He pointed about the center of the facility, slightly closer to the L end. "I'm open to suggestions, but I think if we can distract most of the personnel by attacking the far end then a good attack to the target location will leave them off balance and unprepared. This is where your fire powers come most strongly into play. I can deploy my minions as well. Pestilence, I believe you will know where you are needed the most. I think you should be the first to attack the target area, doing as much damage as possible, before backup arrives. Once I begin building the tower I will be stuck and of little use to either of you, so any stragglers I will be unable to help with."

(I am sorry for the late reply. I have had a busy several days.)

"Are your minions organic?" Bob asked as he looked over the plan. "If they are I can infect them with a strain of rabies I've been working on. It'll make whoever theye bite or claw turn into raging psychopaths until it eats there brain, they'll last an hour at the most and take care of most of the personal." He said as he looked hopeful. "I've never had a chance to try out this strand on more than one person at a time."

"I... actually don't know," Valathar replied. "They have to be on some level, considering they think. I guess there's really only one way to find out." A simple minion crawled out of the ground and stood there. "Just tell it what to do and it will listen."

"Okay ugly stick out your arm." As the creature sticks out its arm, Bob grabbed it and gave a savage bite injecting his sickness into the beast. It started to froth at the mouth and twitch randomly but stood still. "Huh I guess it worked but usually they start trying to eat peoples faces about now." Shog Shog Netherdragon Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back