• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main Heroes Vs Villains Rp

Valathar didn't have time to respond before they came under attack from a... hero? She did seem to have the powers to try and enforce her will, however cartoonish they seemed to be. He wasn't about to underestimate her, though. As much as he was enjoying the show, he wasn't going to stand around and do nothing. Well, actually, he was. He summoned two more minions. These two had wings and looked more like pterodactyls. They flew wide in either direction before looping back around Virtuella's back. They both flew in fast, beaks ready to spear her.

The roundhouse kick caught her off guard. She got launched against a building, dizzy. "H-hey....I'm seein' stars...I'm invincible.....hahaha..."

Bob smiled at landing a hit on her but then he saw the two monsters flying towards him. "Well crap." He dropped to the ground to avoid being impaled. "Hey, wach where your flyen, I'm fighting here." He got up and walked towards the Hero. Shog Shog Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Diana stood observing. She chuckled breifly. "My my, look at you... you can give off some heat... but how much can you take?" She said as she shot a stream of fire at the hero.

Virtuella got the Fire Flower out, spun it around, making an Ice Flower. Ice Virtuella shot snowballs at the fire stream, diminishing it.

Diana sighs and increases the firepower behind her fire... power... Damn that's a terrible pun. "I've burned countless flowers, this should be no different even if it is a bit special"

Last edited:
Bob ran at the distracted hero and hit her with a drop kick. "Looks like I got the drop on you. Thats how you make a pun." He got back up with a flip as he said this. "Nice job hot stuff." He nodded towards the fire lady. Netherdragon Netherdragon Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Last edited:
Rhyn saw the rising smoke in the distance across the city. its got to be someone up to no good, that much fire doesn't start, or spread, THAT quickly on its own. he thought finally a villain to hunt. as he ran he lowered the density in his bones to allow him to be lighter on his feet and increased the blood flow to his legs to allow more oxygen to reach his muscles so he didn't tire as quickly. it was a good distance to the villains... and the fires. As he got closer his horned skull mask grew around his face

after several minutes he was within sight of the fires and, presumably, the ones who started it. they were fighting some girl holding a flower that was shooting snow. no sooner than I discerned who was who the girl got hit pretty hard with a kick from the one wearing a black mask. they're distracted I can take them out while they go after the girl. he smiled as he grew his blade from the protruding bone spikes in his left arm. as he started to move though his conscience kicked in and he knew he couldn't let them hurt this girl who was doing, more or less, the same thing he was. "fine!" he growled and shot a bone spike, by covering it in blood and forcefully expelling from his hand, at the guy with the mask.

Last edited:
One of Valathar's flying minions noticed the new player in the fight. When he launched the bone spike it lunged in the way and took the blow. It was enough to stop most of the force, but it was now dead. It began slowly disintegrating into a fine black powder that was whisked away with the breeze. At this Valathar turned to the new guy. "How about you and I get better acquainted?" He began rising upward towards on his disk. Several void shards appeared in his hands, which he quickly launched down at Rhyn.

"Hey, Pestilience, and the other guy... I don't believe you've told me your name. Stand still." She says before a large mass of fire begins to expand outward starting from her, however it moves in such a way where it would move just barely around the two other villians.

"Huh." He looked at the flaming girl. "I knew I was calling you hot stuff for a reason." He stood still.

Rhyn watched as the flying creature turned to dust and blew away. quickly searching for the things master, animals didnt just sacrifice themselves on a whim, he saw the man floating in the air... and the purple-ish, black crystals flying his way. He managed to bat the first two out of the air with his bone sword and dance out of the way of the remaining few as the streaked by, smashing into the ground where he had been standing.
this new, at least to him, opponent was to far out of his reach to attack effectively. he could throw bone spikes at him but the blood is the key part of that that lets him propel them, and his blood is limited. He cant create more like he can with bones. I'll just have to dodge the flying man's attacks and focus on the two grounded opponents. he thought before doing just that, turning just in time to see the mass of flames headed his way. barely managing to cover his left arm in thick bone plates he ducked behind what limited protection they offered. at least they kept away the more serous burns, though his clothes were now in tatters and his skin blistered in places.

When the flames subsided, Diana sighed and took a puff from her pipe. When she did, the fire on her wings increased slightly, causing them to glow. "I hope this makes up for the barbeque. This is why I freaking hate heroes. They never let me have my fun. Fire is such a beautiful thing and none of them appreciate it." She groaned.

(I imagine you took the hit since you didn't mention a counter in your last post, Verona Mystice Verona Mystice )

fuil fuil Shog Shog

Last edited:
"A little." He said as he looked over the two damaged heroes. "You know as much as I want to kill these guys I think it'd be a better idea to run, who knows how many more pests will show up." He looked at both of them. "Either of you have a safe place to crash, preferably with AC, I'm burning up after this workout."
Netherdragon Netherdragon Shog Shog Verona Mystice Verona Mystice ReonTheWolf ReonTheWolf

"my place doesn't have AC, but at the same time, there is some natural AC... Though it may get hard to breathe. Want me to fly us there? I can probably take one person, but not two." Diana said. She didn't want to fully disclose where she lived while there was still a concious hero present. fuil fuil

Last edited:
"I can take Pestilence,"Valathar said, dropping down towards the other two. "And you may call me Valathar. What may I refer to you as?" He held out his hand, palm open, and said "Memun tephero." A runed disk like the one he was standing on appeared in front of Pestilence.

"You can call me Pheonix..." Diana said, "and you seem to not get my point." She added a flap of her wings for emphasis "I can fly, but I won't be able to carry both of you, yet it would be faster than walking." Shog Shog fuil fuil

Bob stepped onto the disk. "These disks fly.....I think." He looked at Valather. "You sure this thing is safe to ride on?" He looke over at pheonix. "But its safer than her.....I don't do well with fire."

"Then I wonder how well we can truly get along" She sighs. "Follow me." She says before flying in the air. Before leaving, she ensured they would follow. However, her plan was as follows. She began by flying deeper in the city, incase any heroes wanted to follow, before banking another direction and flying back towards the volcanic mountain she calls home. fuil fuil Shog Shog

Last edited:
"Safe enough," Valathar replied with a shrug. "They can go as fast as I need them to. Lay down and hang on if you feel the need." He lifted them both into the the air and followed after Phoenix. He kept looking around to see if they were being followed, though always keeping an eye on Phoenix to make sure he didn't lose her. Though, it would be pretty hard to lose track of a flying girl with fiery wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back