Main Forum - IC RP

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Happy Red Mage ( @Thalia_Neko not technically an interaction, just feel free to have Rua drop in)

It was the most Yujin had heard Mint speak in a while - and that spark in her eyes again made Yujin melt. Maybe the key to getting her to open up was ice cream? That was definitely something Yujin was okay with. As she said "See you" to Mint and headed up to the launch pads, she wondered what it would be like to take Mint out for ice cream, and the talk about the food seguing into initiation memories and maybe family and what they wanted to do. And, since Yujin was daydreaming, the stars would probably come out and she'd count them with Mint too.

She huffed out a sigh, having made it up to the roof, and shook her hair out of her eyes. Landing was going to be an easy matter. As for deciding where to go, she saw several people on the ground heading above ground. Too many people. And Yujin could really shine in the dark anyway.

Resolutely, she stepped onto a launch pad, and smiled in her small Yujin way. That was the last thing anyone would see before she was catapulted into the air, high above the ship, and slowly arcing back down again. As the wind blew her hair in her face and the rags of her dress around her thighs, she felt herself splay sideways, and assessed how to get to the mouth of the cave near a peculiar-looking rock formation. With great care, she fired a bullet from her left boot, then her right, the recoil breaking the momentum of her fall and moving her closer to her goal. This continued for several seconds, until she was able to get upright and land soles-first on the ground with a loud thud.

Yujin smoothed her hair from getting mussed in the fall, adjusted her dress, and walked confidently into the darkness of the nearby cave. The hissing sound of a Grimm permeated her ears, and her hair fell in her eyes again as she activated her semblance. A King Taijitu. Its head, on the ground, thirty feet, right... there. She put a foot forward and prepared to strike.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: Open; landing will depend on @Calm's actions with Jupiter

When the doors opened for them to head up to the roof, Ulexa wasted no time in getting up the stairs and unfolding Glory and Gore near a launch pad. The hissing, clicking weapon was so heavy it'd compensate for its knuckle guns' recoil, so she couldn't use it to steer. She had something else in mind - but it was going to require a lot of concentration, so she had to beat the crowd. She took a deep breath and faced her feet towards the launch pad, chosen carefully for its direction and proximity to a rock formation shaped like a broken pillar, with uneven sheets of vertical rock.

After a few more seconds, the weapon had fully unfolded, each hand more than half as tall as Ulexa herself. She took two cumbersome steps onto the launch pad, brushed her foot back, and the pad sent her shooting into the sky. It was more like jumping and falling - she'd known the immense weight of her weapons would throw off her trajectory, but damn, she just fell through the clouds and barely gained any air.

She wasn't here to do sick sky tricks, though; she was here to land and kick ass. She leaned forward as the edge of the rock formation grew closer and closer. Hands outstretched, Ulexa prepared for impact.

Mint Chocolate

Mint looked up as she bumped into someone and fell, rather cutely, onto the floor, letting a tiny squeak out as her bottom impacted the floor. She looked up as she heard her name be called out and saw that she had bumped into future prank target number 3 Dawn. She clasped her hand onto Dawn's and pulled herself up with little effort."Hi...Dawn..." She greeted in a hushed tone. "Ready...launch?" She asked as she idly checked whether their rather fierce interaction had dislodged any of her gear. After a quick check up her hands fell calmly to her sides. @DuskSchneeRose

Blanc Schnee

Blanc had been resting peacefully in his little spot at the far end of the ship. There was really no need to introduce himself with smiles and handshakes, the bond formed while fighting together for the first time would be better and arguably a better story to tell than a mere handshake. Drawing himself to full height, he brought out his trusty Pendelum Oberon and gave it a practice swing, slicing through the air with as much speed as what basically amounts to a hybrid of a yoyo and a flail can muster which would be surprisingly fast. With all his affairs in order he mulled over the announcement as he marched to the launch pads with a proud and undeterred gait.

It seemed that he was faced with a choice of a safe route and a dangerous route, both with their pros and cons. The easier route was very tempting but it felt like those caves were difficult to navigate. The other path offered featured a potential for aggressive combat and required no navigation. He figured that most prospective Hunters would take hte harder route out of a need to prove themselves.

A decision was made as he stepped into the launch pad. Securing his weapon onto his person, he braced for the inevitable flight he was about to take. A lone click sent him airborne  looking out for a possible landing site. He had already planned his launch before hand and was planning to use one if his Semblance's weapons to assist him in his landing. 

Dawn CAster Wukong
Interaction: @Happy Red Mage

Mention: @Thalia_Neko

"More or less. Had a horrible ride on the airship. Hopefully, yours wasn't that bad Mint." She wouldn't care if she got pranked, due to her pranking her father on multiple occasions and fully expected someone to prank her back. She giggled slightly, noticing how cute Mint sounded when she squeaked. That was cute She smiled and put a hand on her hip, "Who do you hope to be your partner?" She asks while putting her hair into a ponytail. She looked up and saw Rua using Impact. That looks cool. She was just giving small compliments here and there. She was slightly filled with amazement as she watched CuCu. I must do better. Must not fail. Must not throw up. 

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

V0AVEeu.png

Location: Saphire Defile -> Landed (dangerous route, above ground)

Interaction: Mention: @DuskSchneeRose

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC ( @Happy Red Mage ((Mint) & Yujin)

"Give this some thought. You don't love me the way I love you."

Rua was doing just that, while running forward. She thought to herself, her long blue hair waving behind her, spear placed across her back, supported there. Why? Why is my love not as correct? It was a question she asked herself, and couldn't find the answer for. Grimm were ahead. Many, by the looks of the scraggly black furred monstrosities, with strange, scary, bony protrusions, and bright volcanic eyes.

Enough, she wouldn't dwell on such questions regarding what Dawn had said, anymore. She leaped up, with a spin. Whipping Gae Hound, she threw it forward, giving it a lovely spiral. The red spear sunk into one of the beowulves, and before it could howl in distress, it fell over. Whirling winds whipped up her spear, and she caught it, continuing her forward momentum. She leaped up, with a flip, cutting a close beowulf, and another, before landing, using Impact, and sending a third beowulf flying her way with her Semblance's shockwave; before shoving her spear down through its mouth and cutting it in half. With the two pieces of the Grimm falling, Rua twirled, and stopped, turning back. A last beowulf was off to the side, and she through her spear. It sunk right into its left eye, and the Grimm collapsed.

Rua giggled, and blew the deceased dark creatures before her a kiss, saying, "Rest well." Gae Hound flew back over to her, so she could catch it in her right hand, still swirling with winds, from a Wind dust infusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: Open; @Thalia_Neko soon

The only clue Yujin gave to her presence was the peculiar sound of gravity dust shooting from her boots as she launched herself forward, feet-first, and the toes of Stygian Impact connected with the head of the King Taijitu. She couldn't hear the neck snap, but the head was knocked back hard. She landed and stood on the neck. It wasn't a second later that she sensed the other stirring. Lacking the patience to be subtle, she launched a spinning kick into the air. Her foot missed the snake. The burn dust that roared from her left sole didn't. In fact, it lit up the room just enough for Yujin to keep track of where the King Taijitu was and stop using her semblance. (Which was good, because the slight damage from the fall didn't give it much charge.)

The first head sprung to life underneath her, sending her flying into the roof of the cave. The rock cracked a little, but didn't give, and the blonde bruiser slammed into the ground. Her dark field of vision spun as she gazed at the ceiling. She felt leaden - very heavy and cracked - and the world hissed maliciously around her. While her aura had taken the brunt of the fall, her body was very much in pain.

But pain was merely weakness being dished out onto Yujin's enemies.

The hissing beast not smelling of smoke lunged at her from above, and with the reactivation of her semblance and an angry yell, she gave it a quick knee to the chin, curled her body up, and locked its head in a clawhold. As soon as it showed the slightest sign of wrestling out of her grip, she slammed it into the oncoming second head. While the two were dazed, she delivered a series of bullet-augmented kicks and aura-infused punches to each one at extreme speed, ending in a drop kick that knocked one into the other. Finally, she ran along the necks to the nexus that joined the two, shot herself into the air with a burst of wind dust, and used a bullet from Stygian Impact to finish the job.

She huffed as she brushed her hair out of her eyes, leaving her in darkness. A bead of sweat ran down her face as the ash from the Grimm billowed around her.

Silently, she made her way forward.

Ardon Arc

Interactions: @Calm @Ensig (To be: @Keidivh and @The Unamed Neko?)

Nearby: @Happy Red Mage @Thalia_Neko

Taking a step back from the jolting launch pad, Ardon watched as Kano launched himself into the depths below. "Hey wait up! Don't go leaving me behind!" he said, excited and rushing to a launch pad of his own. He looked around and heard the Nikos twins as they blasted off into the initiation area. He also saw Llwyd up there as well. "Llwyd!" Ardon called out, "Good luck! Maybe I'll see you down there!" And with that, Ardon flew up into the air.

For the first few moments he felt as free as a bird, laughing with exhilaration. But in those moments he pretty much completely forgot... He needed to land. Oh crap. His realization came right as he finished reaching the peak of his ascent and started the drop down. The rocky blue canyon beneath him started coming at him faster as he continued down. He needed to think fast and do something to land. Like, now.

He pulled out his weapon, Aes Mor, in its shield form and with the help of his semblance, he brought it under his feet. He maneuvered himself so that he would be near the wall of the canyon, and used his semblance to pull up the shield slightly so it lost a little less speed for a somewhat safer landing. Once the shield made contact with the rock, it began to slide down and Ardon rode the shield down like a surfboard in some rocky water.

When he made it down to the canyon floor, Ardon quickly stepped off his shield and pulled it back to him before it slid too far from him. Now he was finally in the canyon, and well... he didn't quite remember where to go next. Of course he didn't. So he chose a random direction to go in and started wandering.

Merah Rose

Merah.jpg

Merah waited impatiently for Kano to turn and see her spastic form, seeming to grow only more so by the second. Of course the build up seemed to be for nothing as Kano was suddenly plunged into the sky. "Oh my gosh... Kano... THAT WAS SO AMAZING, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!" She bellowed after him, hoping her surprisingly boisterous voice would reach him. Knowing her voice, she actually had a chance with that. "Have fun landing Pink Eyes, please don't get eaten! I'd be saaaaaaad!" She was a bit sad to see her Valkyrie friend fly away before she could say hi, but it just gave her a reason to get launched now... Alright another reason. Why wasn't she flying yet!? 

Shrugging, Merah just took a moment to enjoy the view, not fully appreciating the sight before her. Each kingdom had its perks, but few held the pristine beauty of Vales rolling forests. From here she could see the tops of the trees, swaying like a sea of emerald in the rolling wind. Streams cut through the landscape, flowing like tears from the mountains that loomed over landscape. And then, like a bleeding scar running across this gorgeous view, was the Sapphire Defile, a bright blue canyon, the small river barely even noticeable in the oddly blue ravine. It was awe inspiring to see. This was to be her testing ground, the land where she would begin her life as a huntress, as a guardian of this world. Her first step to building a legend deserving o her family legacy and not bring shame. No pressure. Nope. None whatsoever. Hmm, her ears were twitching again.

Looking over to the other ship again, she saw that Serious Face was there now to! She hadn't seen him for a bit. "Hey. Serious Face! It's me! The bag girl! You look very serious today, I like it. It's a good look on you." She stated with a thumbs up, adjusting the bag that remained on her back. One day she' find this enigmatic Llwyd Toltric.

Eventually Azure, Rua and just about everyone else made it onto the roof, all preparing to begin. She was happy to hear Rua was going to be journeying with her on the top side, though she couldn't say she was surprised, their likely wasn't enough room in a cave to contain the love bursting out of that girls heart. Azure's decision was unexpected, thinking she would prefer the tactical route. Yet she wanted to come up top. Come with her! 

Her hybrid eyes shimmered with excitement as a squeal of joy erupted from her. She wanted to come with her! Or at least be in the same vicinity. That was good! "YAY! This is gonna be so much fun, it's gonna be like a party up there! We're all just gonna be like 'Hi-Ya!' and 'Hwaaa!' and the Grimm are gonna be like "Ehr meh gerd run! They're all so awesome and cool!'" As she blabbered on Merah enhanced her performance with karate chops and kicks, crying Grimm terrified of her epic performance. Sometimes she wondered if she wasn't meant to be a thespian. That act was inspired.

After her performance was complete, Merah just kinda stood there, partially hoping she would be launched in the air once it ended. That however was not the case. Why wasn't her launch thingy launching? Was she supposed to do something? Maybe she should poke it? Before she could enact the plan her scroll suddenly blared to life, bearing a very familiar symbol to her.

"MOMMA!"

And there she was, Ruby Rose in pixelated flesh, her reddish black hair, silver eyes piercing and rambunctious as ever, of course they were in tears upon seeing Merah, "BWAH! My little Baby Petal, look at you, in your little huntress outfit and your little cloak and your little... Well, your scythes!"

"Hehe, hey! You're little to ya know, where do you think I got this petiteness from!?"

"Oh like I don't know that silly! I'm just so excited for you, my girl in initiation. I'm so proud of you Baby Petal."

Merah pitifully tried to hide the tears that began to form in her eyes, wiping them away with the sleeve of her black shirt, "Mooooooom stop! You're gonna embarrass me in front of my acquaintances!"

Ruby's face lit up in shock as she clasped her hands to her face, "WHAAAAAAAAA! You have acquaintances! I didn't have any of those my first day! Lil miss popular. So where are you, it looks really cloudy. Like, those clouds are really close. Ah are you on a ship? Are they tossing you off of a ship!?"

Merah couldn't taken her squeal as she excitedly shook her head.

"Gwah! Oh baby that's so cool! You'll love it, there's nothing like plunging at high velocity through the sky! Oh, but there's one important thing I have to tell you. Make sure when you're falling to watch out for the--"

Whatever words  she was bout to speak were probably very important. Life changing even. But she never got to hear them as her pad decided now would be a good time to go off because who needs to talk to your mom? Dropping her Scroll atop the ship, Merah continued to squeal as she was flung high into the sky, desperately holding onto the bag she refused to abandon. It was a spectacular feeling, weightlessly flying through the air, through the clouds. It was so peaceful. Then came the best part.

The plummeting.

After reaching the zenith of her jump, Merah became a crimson streak as she flew towards the Sapphire Defile, people watching would only see a crimson streak in the air, rose petals following her wake, gently descending upon the land below. As she began her descent, she began to wonder what her mother was trying to say, it seemed important. Maybe it was--

SPLAT

"BABY BIRDY NO!" Was all she managed to cry after smacking straight into a baby bird. Only way for a Rose to start an initiation.

Trying to shake off the perturbing start, Merah quickly grabbed a vial of sky blue dust, carefully pouring it into her amulet, not losing a speck even in mid plummet. After but a moment her emerald amulet began to glow sky blue, along with her emerald eye. It seemed to be not a moment to soon, as a Gryphon soon joined her in the descent. "AH! THE MOTHER HAS COME FOR VENGEANCE!" Merah cried as she pulled out her Crescent Thorns. The game had begun

Allowing herself to come as close to the ground as possible, a great and sudden gust of wind picked up, grabbing Merah and causing her to fly forward with the gust, lifting her up from the air at the last moment. Entering the canyon she came skidding across the water in almost gliding, she turned and began laying a withering fire down on the Gryphon that eagerly pursued her, its gaping maw chasing after its crimson treat hungrily, only slowed by the bolts piercing its hide.

"Time to play."

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh (Mainly) (I'll also Tag @Thalia_Neko cause she is a fan of the ship. Fan Service!)

"Good Luck" She said to Merah as she launched into the air. Azure sighed as she was left on the ground. "Looks like it is my turn..." She said as she stepped onto the platform. "Like mother taught me..." She muttered to herself as she was launched towards the Canyon.

Azure was flying through the air and nearing her descent as she withdrew her guns. With her weapons ready, she concentrated her breathing and focus. In that moment, Glyphs appeared under her. They propelled her through the air at a faster pace than what she was normally going. She continued doing this until she neared the canyon. Glyphs appeared at her feet as she jumped off of it and her velocity slowed to an even pace and she dropped to the ground neatly. "Thanks for showing me that trick mom..." She muttered to herself as she looked around. "So... the Safire Defile.... nice..." She said looking around.

Her thoughts were interrupted by hearing gunshots in the distant and seeing a flash from a gun. "Merah... seriously.... We literally JUST started..." She grumbled to herself as she started running towards the sound. "Remember... the first three people you meet up with are your teammates... If I do not get partnered with Merah... I can only hope to be in her team..." She said as she visioned Merah and herself. "No!" she yelled at herself. "Not the time.... stop thinking about that kiss... and her eyes... and skin..." She said starting to go into a daze and shook her head to dispel the thoughts as she kept running towards the sound. "I don't want things awkward between us... so I should pretend I am not interested..." She said, thinking it was a good idea.

(Hope this edit is good @Calm)

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Keidivh

Kano's attention shot upwards, back towards the ship, as his keen ears picked up a familiar scream. He smiled a bit, trying to pinpoint the source. By the time he had, it was too late. Merah was flying towards him from across the river, with a Gryphon hot on her trail. An easy problem to fix if she'd just slow down for once... He slowly began putting his weapons away, while she skid across the water, firing on the poor birdie/horsie/grimmie thing... He looked back up from his weapons, eyeing her as she flew towards the land. Towards him.

He smirked, and stuck out a hand, snatching her out of the air by the hood, digging his feet into the ground to prevent her from taking him on a journey with her. The Gryphon flew past, skidding to a halt and turning to look at them a considerable distance away, screeching at them, before running off to deal with a closer prey. Kano held his catch up in front of him, smiling widely, his face still visibly tear-stained from earlier, despite being in an apparent happy mood, due to recent events. "I think I broke our tradition." He joked, still holding her in the air by her hood, though barely.

[SIZE= 18px]Llwyd Toltric[/SIZE]

341px-Solace5.png

Stepping out of the Airship and into the windy platform holding the many launching apparatuses, Llwyd took a moment to stabilize his footing before stepping closer to the edge. The last thing he wanted was a stray wind knocking him off the ship and into the ravine... Although, technically speaking, passing the test would still be possible if he did. It would just be wet, cold, and incredibly harsh, but it would be a unique challenge in its own right...

'... Let's stick with the Launching Pads.'

Stopping himself before actually considering taking a mid-day swim in the azure river below, Llwyd turned his serious-as-ever expression over to the others on the Airship, noticing Kano and Ardon just as Kano took off. For a moment Llwyd watched his figure ascend and then descend, but soon changed his focus to Ardon as the young man wished Llwyd good luck.

"Ah. Good luck to you as well." Llwyd said, his wish genuine rather than just a simple reflected courtesy. Llwyd hadn't spoken to Ardon that much, so he wasn't sure of his skill as an aspiring Hunter... But as he seemed dependable and kind, the chances of him working well with a team was high.

Turning his head from Ardon's now-launched figure, Llwyd took a short look across the canyon, the figure of Merah on the opposite Airship coming into sight. She seemed to be... Giving a thumbs up to someone? She had shouted something as well, but the distance between the ships combined with the winds passing between them made it impossible to guess what she said -- or even who it was directed to, for that matter.

'... I'll have to wait until after Initiation to apologize for yesterday.' Llwyd thought, his solemn thoughts clashing unknowingly against the girl's cheery disposition as she turned to her peers, chatting happily. As she did so, however, her back came into Llwyd's sight.

Her back, which held a bag.

A bag Llwyd recognized.

The bag that had been lost yesterday due to a series of unfortunate events.

The bag that Merah was supposed to leave with her own luggage at Beacon, where it would be safe from harm.

Now, that very same bag was on her back, attached to her small Faunus form like some sort of child being transported to a picnic with its mother. Surely the child was safe. Surely the picnic was at a proper venue, triple-checked by its parents until it was certifiably clean and clear of danger, with pleasant weather forecast in more than 6 weather channels. Surely the child wasn't going to be brought to a picnic on a blue, craggy cliff-side with Grimm as playmates.

*BTAAAN*

'She's flying with it on her back...!'

"squiaa!"

'She hit a bird with it on her back...!'

"CREAAAAAAAAAH!"

'She's being chased by a Grimm... With it on her back...!'

No.

The child was in danger.

Llwyd's luggage... Was in danger.

With a cloud of grey surfacing over Llwyd's eyes, the young man quickly reached into one of his chest pockets, taking out a dark-grey blindfold and earmuffs to match. By wrapping the former over his eyes and covering his ears with the latter, Llwyd's sight transitioned into a grey plane. All surfaces lost their complex features in this new, dreary world, with blue lights -- signs he knew as a representation of life -- being the only color to speak of... Well, almost the only color.

Stepping to the edge of the ship's Launching Platforms and standing atop a vacant one, Llwyd was quickly shot into the sky, looking down at only one place as he spiraled Montrawst from behind him to his front, it extending to its Sniper form as he neared the peak of his ascension. In his right hand, a small yellow-tagged canister was brought to the loading area, and inserted with military precision. Bringing the scope to a now-blindfolded eye, Llwyd looked down the canyon, two blue embers flickering along its surface... Alongside a single red flame. The Griffon that had been chasing Merah and, most importantly, Llwyd's luggage.

As the two blue lights seemed to collide and the red light passed them by, Llwyd made a minor adjustment to his aim. His mind was clear as his finger drifted over Montrawst's trigger. With the howling of the wind lost to his ears, and the rapid ascent failing to blind him any more than his blindfold did, Llwyd lined up his shot. It was there, at the peak of his ascent, with his body stopping for only a moment among the clouds... That he fired.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]*Hm[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]m[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]m[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]M[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]M[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]M[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]M[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]B[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]S[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]S[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]S[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]S[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]C[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]H[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]H[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]H[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]H[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]H[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N*[/COLOR]

With a deafening crack resounding high over the canyon -- a sound comparable to thunder to those below -- a single bullet reigned from the heavens, arriving at the head of the red light just as it turned its visage to seek closer prey. Without being able to offer a single ounce of resistance, the bullet which left a faint yellow trail pierced right through the Grimm's skull, hollowing out a small, thin, cylindrical hole in the canyon behind it.

With the red light vanishing alongside the Grimm's life, Llwyd gave a genuine smile.

The luggage was safe. For now.

// Llwyd would be an over-protective Father. Because the post is already long, I'll have Llwyd land in his next post (that should give time for Jupiter and Ulexa to blast off at the speed of light, too).

Interactions: @Kwillz

Mentions: @Keidivh, @Calm (Kano)

Mint Chocolate

Mint eyed the launch pad with trepidation. Securing parts of Last Dance and her custom Aura infused bullets into her body she took a running start and used the launch pad to spring herself off of the airship. She flipped through the air and landed in the waters with roll, distributing the force of her impact. She shook off as much water as she could before laying down her trusted Shadow Traps, all ten of them set to wrap those that walked into it in tendrils of shadow. She then hid behind a rock and waited with baited breathe, configuring Last Dance into its sniper form, getting ready to pop out and activate her trap once she heard movement. @DuskSchneeRose And soon @Thalia @Mollisol

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Happy Red Mage and soon @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

After Mint was launched, Dawn ran towards a launch pad. It sprung her up in the air as she prepares her semblance. "3. 2. 1. Now!" She teleported on top of a tree before falling through it and landing on her butt on the ground. Did not mean for that to happen. She then stood up straight, "Why does everyone launch cool besides me?" She dusts off her butt and legs. She took out twigs out from her hair. Her tail held Magic Missle as it flicks it to her hands. Easily catching them, she started to run towards one of Mint's trap, but did not know. She would turn her head towards the voice, easily recognizing it as Mint, "Huh? WHA!!! " Her scream filled the air as she was caught in the tendrills of shadow as she struggles to get out. And now this....

Jupiter Black

Interactions: @Mollisol

Jupiter had been surveying the land below for less than a minute before he made a decision. He took a few steps back, sliding his rifles from their holsters, before running back forward, running between the launching pads and jumping, gaining the attention of a few students close enough to the front of the crowd to see.

He flew to the ground, opening his body like he was wearing a wing suit, to slow his descent. He didn't have a great plan... But, it was a plan. He fired his rifle under him once he was close to the ground, sending blue sand flying all around him, engulfing him as he made contact with the crater, sliding down to the center smoothly. He let out an annoyed grunt, as he got to his feet, and began brushing blue sand off his clothes, dropping his rifles temporarily as the sand he sent into the air settled. He didn't realize he'd gotten the attention of several Beowolves in the process of landing.

((Jesus this is a shitty post... I'm sorry... I've got nothing else >-<))

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Calm

Ulexa's expanded right hand connected to the edge of the rock formation. cracking it. She slid down a little, and craned her head to the side to see how high up she was. Oh. That was... a lot, she thought, snapping her head back to look over the top of the broken pillar. And were those Boarbatusks charging at her from the plateau? Ooh, they must have sensed her fear. Well, if they wanted a meal, she wasn't going to give them one. She heaved herself up so that her left arm stretched over the plateau, and made a fist. Several loud cracks rang out as she fired her knuckle guns. But although the bullets were huge, they didn't hit their mark. So, she did what any sensible person with her weapon would do - made a giant "okay" sign, waited for one to get close, and flicked it backwards into its friends. There was an explosion of blue where it hit the ground.

Having taken care of that, Ulexa descended into another sheet of broken rock. Then another. Then another, until she heard the roar of a Beringel. Two fights? This was a dangerous area. She dropped down until she was on its level, alternating the hand she used to attack and the hand hanging onto the rock, and started grappling. The Beringel had more hands, but Ulexa had Gore. Missed a strike, blocked, missed, missed, there! She'd successfully wrapped her hand around the thing's arms. With a grunt, she heaved the Grimm onto the ground below, where it landed with a whud and a cracking noise. Safe at last, she dropped down two more sheets until she'd hit the ground. Easy!

She whipped around and scanned the area. Everything was a beautiful blue, with rock formations in wicked shapes - it'd probably be a great date spot if not for the pack of Beowulves over there. She folded Glory and Gore back up and ran over to the crater where the pack was congregating. Someone was in the middle, wearing black, red eyes, silver hair... Jupiter! "Hey," Ulexa said, unfolding her weapons again. Once they were out, she rotated the ammunition to an ice dust canister. "Long time no see."

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

jfknvJz.jpg

Location: Saphire Defile -> Landed (dangerous route, above ground) -> Soon to be below ground with Yujin

Interaction: Mention: @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC (Yujin)

Rua was being chased by a particularly nasty, large Death Stalker. Don't ask where the creature of Grimm came from... Oh, alright, it'll be revealed. It wasn't the most riveting tale, but here goes. After, the bluehaired girl defeated the small pack of beowulves, she moved onward, down the path, presumably in the right direction for the initiation's completion. When, all of the sudden, she stepped onto a particular patch of blue sand. The sand immediately began to give way from underneath her; cascading downwards, into a pit of death. A pit of Death -Stalker, to be more precise. The beast rose up out of the ground, roaring to life with vigor to destroy the careless prey that had disturbed it from its position. Both a place of rest, and a easy-to-fall-for trap.

Now the beast was hot on her trail, chasing her a bit backwards, Rua running back the way she had came. Its stinger shot forward a few times, but she darted to the side each strike. Flipping around, Rua was fearless, and continued to jab, strike, and poke at the Grimm, but for the most part, its hide was quite durable. She managed to get a few nicks in. Nothing substantial, though.

Upon, racing away, Rua found herself rooted in suddenly in place. Blinking, down she cast her gaze, a small Mistral treat hanging from her lips, while she nommed on it. What the? Was this another trap? From who? Made how? Before she could get her answer, a harsh hit from the Death Stalker's claw ripped her from the shadow trap, and sent her flying up in the air.

"AUGH!" Rua grunted, spear nearly flying from her grasp. She managed to grip tighter, just barely holding onto her weapon. However, the treat in her mouth was discarded from the scream she released. It fell to the dirty earth below, splattering into crumbs. "Hey! That wasn't nice!" Rua shouted to the Grimm. "Now you're going to get it!"

She just so happened to glance behind her. Rua's eyes widened. From the monster's hit, she was now sailing through the air, just above the river, threatening to fall right in. Rua's fair skin paled, and the girl was gripped with an unusual amount of fear. She was usually quite headstrong, quite valiant, and quite composed, but around... w-w-water, she found herself stricken with an unnatural panic. Alarms blaring in her head, Rua turned back to face the Death Stalker on the shore of the river.

"NOW YOU'RE GUNNA GET IT!" Rua shouted at it, panicked voice almost fused with a hint of anger. Impact! A green burst appeared behind the girl, shoving her back towards the shoreline of the river, so she no longer threatened to plummet into the horrifying blue, wavy drowning-grave place. This was Impact, infused with Wind Dust, to blow her away from the scary, murky water.

"Ready... " Rua began, flying back towards the Death Stalker, while it poised itself on the bank. Lifting Gae Hound up, it began to glow a reddish color. She was prepping a stronger version of Impact.

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: Soon to be with @Thalia_Neko

Taking down a King Taijitu on her own had Yujin walking with a spring in her step and an invisible sparkle in her eye. Her sense of direction told her she'd been taking all the right forks for someone who wanted to head north, to come up by the river. Because she didn't fear getting lost, navigating the caves had been a relatively peaceful time for her.

There was the sound of something scattering - footsteps, like someone brushing their hand over a drum - and she froze. Small things, but lots of them. A horde. What else lived in caves? Ursa? But this sounded too small. As she assumed a fighting stance, preparing for a spinning kick, she assessed the noises the creatures were making.

Creeps.

She jumped into the air, assisted by wind dust, and blanketed the area in a burn dust spinning kick. (Those rapid-rotating dust cylinders had been a great idea.) Landing as the inferno died down, she came down hard on a Creep's head, and caught another that moved close in a lock. At this rate, she wasn't even going to need to use her semblance, or take enough damage to use it at that matter. There were five or six Creeps remaining, and she was going to deal with them all, she thought as she swung the Grimm around like a battering ram.

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

32lYEWb.png

Interaction: Mention: @Mollisol (Yujin)

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC

Rua swirling with her Crimson Red Aura, felt the power drawing into Gae Hound. "Here it goes, mister Grimm!!" the young woman teased, sticking her tongue out. Wait a second. Hadn't she just been mad? No of course not, she never got mad. Or upset. Or scared! The daughter of Neptune was quite the stable person. What about with water?.. N-no! S-she just... you know, just liked to pretend to play with it... in a.. submissive, yielding sort of way. Yeah, that was it!

"100 Impact!" She shouted, Gae Hound now infused with explosive Dust. Chucking her spear hard down with her right hand, the lance crashed into the ground, just before the giant scorpion-like monster. The ground instantly gave way, with a big burst of fiery light. Exploding, sand was blown away, rock was shredded straight through, and Rua, realized she had made a slight error. Her attack had been so strong, that it tore a hole from the above ground, straight through to the below ground.

Also, she was falling. Falling right towards the hole. Hearing yowls from the weird insect-like Grimm, as it also attempted to grab ahold of the ground that was breaking apart underneath it, Rua careened right into the newly crafted hole. She fell inelegantly, the ground smashing down below, on anything unsuspecting that was skittering in the dark depths of the caverns. The bluehaired girl found herself hitting some blue sand that poured down like an hourglass, and she tumbled there, rolling to a stop. "Unnhn, hmpphf," she murmured, dazed. With the giant Death Stalker landing within the cave, just behind her. It seemed much more agitated from having a giant explosion erupt in its face. Gathering itself, the Grimm poised, lifting up its pincers, snapping them, and readying its tail to strike, like a snake; the golden barb at its tip aimed for the young bluehaired lady it had its sights on. The one that had so rudely disturbed it from its 'slumber' in its little sand trap, before.

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko

No sooner than she'd picked up the Creep, the roof caved in. Yujin released the large, squirming Grimm as she jumped out of the way of falling sapphire debris and sands. It was loud and messy, and when the fall was over, the noise was still there. A chittering noise, and a girl grunting. Two pieces of bad news - a Deathstalker, and a long blue ponytail, neither of which Yujin wanted to see.

But she saw them anyway. Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg had tumbled next to her, and the Deathstalker was not far behind. Despite not knowing or caring about a lot of higher-order social conventions, Yujin had a feeling it'd be rude to express disgust for someone who needed saving, so she feigned her usual flat expression. "Take as much time as you need," she said. "I can take it." She spun a few times, firing some bullets in the Grimm's direction before it came close. No hits. And she wasn't hurt enough to use her semblance yet.

The arachnid Grimm was upon her, though, and its pincers nearly snapped around her. She made a well-timed jump through its snapping jaws and ran up its carapace, near its tail. Dodging quickly out of the way of the striking stinger, she aimed a high kick at the orange barb and tried to shoot it point-blank. She kept missing and hitting the tail, though, and was barely slowing the thrashing, surging monster down. Cu-Rua was vulnerable.

As a last resort, Yujin used wind dust to launch herself onto the back of the tail, wrapped a leg around the furiously flailing appendage, and shot its stinger clean off. The barb fell into its head, and it promptly stopped moving. To drive everything home, she launched herself in an arc from the tail to the head, and promptly slammed the stinger through its skull with her feet.

The Deathstalker burst into ashes, and she fell on her butt on the ground. Not really dignified, but being able to defeat a Deathstalker in minutes simply using knowledge of its weak spot made up for it. So did the fact that she didn't have to use her semblance - she had Mom's strength, and Mother's speed (maybe her dad's, but she didn't want to give him any credit), but she didn't have much durability. Already, she was a sweaty, puffing mess. She swept her bangs to the side, and looked at Cu-Rua. She had to give the girl a little credit - the mauve-eyed girl had probably weakened it a lot so it wasn't coming at full charge. Yujin was still apprehensive about being her partner, though.

She looked at Cu-Rua and tried to get up. "Told you," she said expressionlessly.

Merah Rose

shirayuki_by_hanasakitsubomi-d5bqw6w.png

( @DuskSchneeRose face buddies!! )

Interaction: @Calm

Soon to be: @The Unamed Neko @Kwillz

Water flew about as a crimson clad girl, speckling her face lightly, though all her focus remained on the Gryphon tailing her it, it's face and body now riddled with bolts from her twin crossbows. They were taking their effect, but Momma Bird clearly wasn't backing down anytime soon. Hmmm, maybe some dust rounds? Or Crescent Thorns 2.0? Merah bit a fang into her lip as she tried to decide if it was really time to bring her scythes into the fray yet. In fact she was in such deep thought that she didn't even realize that she was no longer moving. She wasn't even standing at this point, actually rubbing her chin with one of her Crimson Thorns as she contemplated.

Then it dawned on her that Gryphon was no longer chasing her, and in fact had simply flown right by!? What was that about? Why wasn't she still running? Twisting her floating body, her hybrid eyes eventually found the guilty party. "PINK EYES!" Her voice rang out throughout the canyon, likely loud enough to be heard all the way down in the caves. And possibly damage her poor companions ear drums, but it was a small price to pay for excitement and friendship!

She giggled when he brought up their tradition, recalling how many times they had met lying face first on the ground, "Oh don't you worry now mister, knowing me we'll be plopped on the ground in no time!" Chuckling to herself, she reached out her hand towards Kano's face, before placing a gentle boop on the nose, along with the required sound effect, "Boop!"

As she stared at his her friends face, something seemed off about it. There were streaks. Why were there streaks? Was he wearing war pain or something. No, it looked like water. "Kano? What is that?" She asked, a hint of concern evident in her voice as she poked the streaks on his face. Was he upset? He seemed happy though? Why were people so--

BANG

"Oh sweet mother Remnant what the hell was that!?" She cried out as she began flailing about with her dual crossbows, a few bolts flying off in random directions. It wasn't clear what caused the noise, but she could tell who the victim was as the Gryphon faded into nothing. Baby Birdy? Was that you?

After slowing her heart rate to natural levels, the wolf faunus turned her attention back to her baton wielding friend, "Well that was random. Did you have a fun fall? I had a fun fall. I hit a baby birdy though.. That made me sad. But then this Gryphon came and he was all like CRAW! and then I went fast and then you grabbed me! Wait. Kano I'm looking at you. I'm looking at your Pink Eyes! Does... Are we? We're gonna be.... PARTNERS!" [SIZE= 12px]She whispered the last part with a furious excitement, giving a small whoop of joy to herself, thinking of all the Grimm they could kill as buddies! It nearly brought her to tears[/SIZE]

341px-Solace5.png

Releasing the empty canister with the flick of a finger, Llwyd cleared Montrawst's chamber. The barrel of the monstrously-sized gun smoked faintly for a second or so before completely cooling among the clouds, allowing him to properly attend to his next order of business: landing.

'I don't have enough time to prepare as I'd like, but... I'll have to make do.'

Looking down at the small blue lights and grey, almost dead-looking world, Llwyd felt his altitude quickly plummeting. As he had picked a random Launching Pad in the heat of the moment to defend his luggage, he would have to work on his feet... Or, work in the air, as it were.

Making a quick approximation of where he would end up landing if his launch continued unhindered, Llwyd noted that he would pass close by an overhanging rock on the side of the canyon -- one that seemed sturdy enough to latch onto safely. But, of course, Llwyd didn't have any rope. Instead, he had Montrawst.

With his gun condensing into its Cannon form, its barrel widening as the twisting rails from its previous form straightened to a proper rail, Llwyd took out one of the more precious forms of Dust-cartriges in his collection: one that contained Gravity Dust. As it was inserted into Montrawst's chamber, a slight vibration could be felt, alongside a slight hum -- not that Llwyd could hear it with his current equipment. These were signs of compression and stabilization within Montrawst... Which was good, because if they weren't happening, Llwyd would have had to accept becoming a pancake in a couple of seconds.

As the ground drew nearer Llwyd took aim at the side of the overhanging rock, closer to its bottom rim than the mid-section itself. After a second had passed, his aim was complete. After two seconds, he had reached the 'peak' of the overhanging rock; if he reached out a hand, he could touch its side on his descent (although his hands would get quite the scrape). Finally, at three seconds, he pulled the trigger, causing the condensed casing to reach his intended point on the rock-face and creating an area-wide gravitational pull... Which Llwyd fell into only a moment later.

With the pull off-setting his descent, Llwyd's fall was changed from a 'full vertical landing' to a 'swing forward', and he quickly curled his body in preparation for the slightly-bumpy introduction with the canyon's blue ground that awaited him. With the training he had in Combat Primary School only months prior, this proved to be little challenge, and after a couple of seconds of rolling with a small explosion from Montrawst's shot shot echoing behind him, Llwyd had extended his legs and changed his tumbling into a proper run, then a jog, and, finally, once the momentum had died off, he stopped altogether. Although he couldn't check his Scroll to see how much damage his Aura had sustained from the ordeal, from experience he could tell it had taken a small amount of damage... But that couldn't really be helped, all things considered.

Brushing himself off, the grey smoke that seeped out of his blindfold puffed outwards as he turned his head and hidden ruby-red eyes from one side then to the other, inspecting his surroundings. He was on a side path of the Canyon, a route that was still above-ground, but not at the top layer of the canyon like he had planned. Slightly upwards a short distance away he could see a blue light, one that undoubtedly belonged to a Human or Faunus given its size. Blue lights which seemed to match the size of common Beowolves were also present, but... Such things were hardly a challenge, it seemed, as they were being tossed left and right. If he wanted to reach the top of the canyon and navigate it for the sake of the test, he would no doubt come face to face with it... So for a moment Llwyd remained where he was, the words of the announcer echoing in his mind.

'The first three people you meet along the way will be your permanent teammates'

Thoughts of 'what if they're no good?' 'what if our abilities don't mesh well' or 'what if we don't get along' surfaced one after another as Llwyd looked through the large stone separating him and the blue light... But they only ever lasted for a moment, being shot down one after another by Llwyd himself just as soon as they had come.

"Fate is just as large a part of the test as preparation... And now is an ideal time to gain a companion."

Circling around the large boulder and stepping up the slope, Llwyd took off his blindfold and earmuffs. As he had practiced hundreds if not thousands of times, the young man fastened Montrawst to his back in its smallest form, stepping forward all the while, taking him closer to the one who would be his first teammate. Once he had fully circled the stone (which acted as a form of pillar to the spiral-staircase-like slope), he had come within meters of the person in question.

With the grey smoke clearing from around his eyes, Llwyd spoke in a steady, calm tone, his expression stern but with a faint hint of happiness.

"We meet again, Ms. Nikos."

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda)

Mentions: --

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko

Kano suspended Merah in the air, his smile fading slowly, as his attention was drawn to the lower portion of the petite girl's body. At this point, he wasn't even paying attention to her. His attention was set. It wasn't until she poked his cheek that he looked back up, his eyes wide. "Wait, wha-?" He'd heard the concern in her voice, but nothing more. He didn't have time to question, though, as a loud bang cut off their conversation. He jumped back, dropping Merah suddenly and falling onto his back, letting out a shocked cry, as one of Merah's bolts shot next to his ear. He scrambled to his feet, looking over just in time to see the Gryphon dissipating. He looked back to Merah, his eyes still wide. "A... Yeah. We're partners." He said, rather unenthusiastic. He was already on-edge from the incident on the ship, and the sudden bang only pushed him over. "We need to find the rest of our team.." He brought up, looking downstream, where they were to be headed. "You.. Wanna lead the way?" He asked, looking back to her.

His thoughts kept dragging themselves back to Andromeda... Her words. He wasn't near being over it... The bang acted as a relapse. He was never an emotionally strong person... Especially when it came to actually conveying his feelings. Even just the thought of it... Telling Merah what happened. It hurt. It felt like he was explaining how he got in trouble at school to his dad... Like he was going to be punished. Kano looked away from Merah, eyeing the river for a few seconds. That's when he noticed a figure over the river, running towards them. "Hey, Merah? Who's that?" He asked quietly, rubbing his eyes a bit for... Reasons.

mWHLbBp.png

sIASKy7.jpg

Interaction: @Ensig

Andromeda still hadn't quite decided which path she was going to travel. In her mind, she knew the bottom path, through the caverns would best suit her capabilities. It just made more sense to force all of her enemies to face her in close quarters, right up against her, like she preferred. That was just the most sensible thing, but Red-eyes boy's words continuously rang in her ears. She also understood the idea, that transversing the harder path, pushing one's limits was a way to prove oneself in a much more satisfying matter.

In her brief indecision, Andromeda had been set upon by a small pack of small beowulves. They were 'young' and impatient, and didn't understand the dangerous presence just before them. She even gave them warning, by standing there, both spears held out to her sides; aura of her namesake glowing a darkish green about her, indicating the level of caution the stupid beasts should be weighing. Weighing the risk of attacking the human, or just ignoring her, to prolong their life. Unlike Goliaths, who despite being 'mindless monsters', seemed to have some sort of brain. These had none, and the small pack of beowulves all launched at her.

Bad decision. They hadn't paid any attention to the snake's 'rattle' warning them to not attempt this fight. She spun forward to meet them, skidding along the ground, stirring up blue dust. Meeting the pack headon, Andromeda spun Ouroboros. One spear found the first victim, sinking right through its open maw, and impaling it hard. She swiped that first spear, sending the body flying to the side, evaporating quite quickly, for it was a small Grimm. Her second spear kept her momentum, and she dodged a set of claws, before slashing across the beowulf's muzzle, then slicing right under its neck. With an elaborate twist, she avoided two at once, that dove passed her, sliding in the dust.

When, they were busy turning around, Andromeda leaped, landing lightly on one foot, she flipped, and stabbed her lengthier spear down into one beowulf's back, before picking it up with her flip, and throwing it at the second beowulf. Causing both to fall over in a pile, whimpering, and growling. The Nikos wasn't finished, when the two beasts were climbing back to their feet, shaking their dazed heads, she was right up against the both. And with both in front of her, she released a volley of slashes, with no clear training behind them: fierce, and violent they were. Pieces upon pieces of red, white, and black wulf were shredded by her vicious attack.

Finally, she stepped back, spinning Ouroboros, holding them comfortably, spears crossed pressed against her back. "Pfft, easy." She mocked, kicking a disappearing chunk of beowulf body.

Turning, she met the voice, face-forward, her own voice speaking up, "Yo, 'Red-eyes'. What? 'Andromeda' too hard for you, too? Heh." She nodded upwards. "Were those cracks of 'thunder' you?"

"Impressive."

cooltext221970719732427.png

Ragna.the.Bloodedge.full.625932.jpg

Danger route (above ground)

Interaction: @Happy Red Mage (here ya go!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashi was silent the whole ride, having tuned out the world in preparation for the obstacle ahead. He'd gotten pretty good at that, with all the lessons in meditation with his father. Akashi, instead of making friends, was checking over his gear for optimal effectiveness. How embarrassing it would be if he were to lose his weapon in the jump!? He could never face his father; Seppuku was all that would await him.

When the ship landed, Akashi listened for the headmaster's voice for further instruction, only to be utterly surprised when some female student took his place. It was clearly a student, so what was she doing in the cockpit? No matter. The person who said them took second in priority, but the words spoken, now that was inspiring. He couldn't help but crack a smile as he exited the airship, heart bursting with new found determination. Striding to an empty jump pad, intent on the most dangerous route. After all, he was a Taurus, masters of the katana! Now, standing prepped, he listened to the quiet ticks of the gears of the pad.

With a click, Akashi was thrown into the air, flying high above the canyon. What's beautiful view! It radiated with warmth, but a healthy dose of darkness. He began his descent, twisting in the air to put his left hand. What was the best way to get past a tree line, one might ask? The answer, was to simply go through it. And he did just that, slicing upwards as he neared it. Sheathing his sword and rolling into a sprint, Akashi began his mission. 

Only two minutes into his run and Akashi was already confronted with a problem. Grimm, more specifically a pack of Beowulf, intent on killing him. But Akashi was prepared, or, as prepared as he could. He skidded to a halt, drawing resonance from it's sheath, strapped to his lower back, and lunged at two dodging their sloppy attacks with ease. He killed two  in a flurry of slashes, now a very big problem was becoming evident. There were more. This was becoming stressful; he should've just use his semblance at the start. How annoying. None the less, Akashi stepped back, smile on his face as he prepped for another run. They were much too slow to get him, so he might as well play with them. "Would you like to play a game?" 

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh @Calm

Azure sprinted until she reached across the river, silently thanking her glyphs for allowing her to run over the river. "Now... I know the shot was from over here...." She grumbled as she saw the red of Merah's clothes. "Ugh...." She groaned a bit as she realized she was now grouped up. 'I am in Merahs team!!! That adorable little clutz...' she thought happily in her mind. She walked over to the two, acting annoyed although she was thrilled on the inside. "Looks like I am teamed up with you two... And Merah... we literally JUST started our initiation and you have already angered Grimm... Do you not understand the circumstances here!" She said annoyed as she looked to Kano. "My name is Azure Schnee... Heiress of the Schnee dust company.... and what would your name be..." she asked the pink eyed boy standing next to Merah a little meanly.

341px-Solace5.png

"I had assumed because you called me 'Mr. Llwyd' earlier, using your Surname would be appropriate--" Llwyd shook his head slightly, a small wry smile crossing his face at Andromeda's jive. For half a second his attention turned to her weapons: a pair of spears. It was an odd choice of weapons, to be sure, but given the now-dissipating corpses of Beowolves in the vicinity they seemed effective enough... Well, it was questionable whether any weapon in the hands of a Nikos wouldn't be effective, though.

"--but it seems not. As for your guess... Thank you; you are correct."

Giving a nod in assent, Llwyd shifted Montrawst's sling to his front and brought the weapon into his hands, its form unfurling into its Sniper mode before he placed its butt against the ground with a slight *thud*. With the titan of a gun tilting against himself, it became clear that it was taller than himself -- something that was necessary for a Railgun, but would be seen as excessive for a regular Sniper Rifle.

"Now... To get the matter of combat-positions out of the way, I suppose a different form of introductions are in order. My weapon is a Railgun consisting of Sniper and Cannon forms," lifting his weapon, Llwyd changed Montrawst from its Sniper to Cannon form, pausing for only a moment before continuing; "It's most effective at medium-to-long range, and it would be best if you remained three or more meters away from it while I'm firing," the young man pointed to the sky, like how Andromeda had just moments prior, indicating the source of the 'thunder'; "The sound is quite deafening otherwise."

Although settling the matter of effective combat-positions right off the bat might have been a bit crude, it wasn't in Llwyd's nature to put such things off until the last minute. Instead, he figured it would be better to simply state such information as soon as possible. By doing so, Andromeda would be able to adjust her own style or, at bare minimum, know that he would be supporting her from the back lines rather than shoulder-to-shoulder.

Bringing Montrawst back into its compact form and slinging it onto his back, Llwyd gave a slight bow, just as he had when he met Andromeda originally. "I'll be in your care, Andromeda. Please, leave your back to me," he said, raising his head a moment later, his red eyes glinting slightly under the sun overhead.

After a short pause*, Llwyd tilted his head slightly, his short raven hair shifting as he did so.

"So, which route have you decided on?"

Llwyd had previously decided on taking the above-ground route to make use of his weapon, while also encountering those of contrary natures to himself... But as Andromeda appeared to be a close-combat specialist given the scattered Beowolves, his objective of team-balance had been achieved. As a purely long-ranged fighter, he was more than ready to follow the lead of his new team-mate, so long as she could properly support him... And, if his intuition was correct, Andromeda would be more than capable of that.

// * = Andromeda's weapon introduction, if she does one, would occur during this time. I'll edit in said introduction as necessary (if said introduction is done).

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda)

Mentions: --

Users who are viewing this thread