Main Forum - IC RP

mWHLbBp.png

pEWlMXw.png

Interaction: @Ensig

Mentions: @Calm (Kano)

Andromeda smirked, and turned completely towards him now; the bodies, and bits and pieces of the beowulves now basically fully evaporated into black dust, that disappeared entirely. "Yeah, but Llwyd is your actual name, is it not? 'Nikos' -while I wear the name with pride- is not my actual name," she pointed out. She was far prouder to be called 'Andromeda' than Nikos, to be frank. She could tell her point got across, though, by his own smirk.

The boy flourished his weapon, which she guessed correctly had resounded through the canyon like a crack of thunder. It was obvious, he was making an attempt to impress her now, revealing the source of his strength, and the source of such a powerful, air-shattering blast. His immediate bravado was not the most impressive thing to the girl, but she could appreciate his straight-forwardness. More people could learn from him. Even if he was a bit straight-laced. He was collected. Ol' Pink-Eyes was one such person. That girly boy needed to learn to stand his ground, like Red- Llwyd here. He had had attempted it, sure... but when reproached, turned to whining and crying, quite quickly.

She listened to him go over his weapon, and noted one thing, "You never named it?" she inquired, staring at the lengthy rifle, that was taller than he was. It was an interesting weapon, to be sure, but was not for her. She had to be up in one's face. She had to feel the rush of combat. Otherwise, what was the point? At least, it wasn't some sword, like Hestia insisted on using... 

"Three or more meters away, huh?" she mused, with a tilt of her head. "You'll watch my back, huh? Right, we're partners." She nodded in understanding, seemingly okay with that sudden realization.

A bemused expression crossed her features, and she spun both her spears out before him, holding them there. So, Llwyd could get better looks at them. He would note, the intricate craftsmanship, the unique designs, and the fact that one was actually quite a bit shorter than the other. That one was used more like a sword (even though Andromeda was adamant against using swords), swiping and slashing, while the longer one was used for the obvious strikes, and piercings spears were known for. "They're light," she said, demonstrating by tossing them up and down in both hands each. "Yet durable. And sharp. Very sharp," she purred, eyes flashing. "Their name is Ouroboros. It's shared between the two."

She glanced forward, "As for which path.. well... I was inclined to go below, but since you're my partner.. I'll follow your lead, 'Mr. Toltric'! Heh heh."

Zeta Scarlatina

Zeta jumped down from the tree and looked around. His damp clothes drying ever so slowly in the sunshine. He enjoyed the warmth the sun gave and his tail unwrapped from his waist and began to sway slightly from side to side. Gunfire and the sound of Grimm were all around him. Not the most content on looking for a partner, he ran away perpendicular from the river to find somewhere to get better visibility of the area.

After running for some time, he ran into a field. Once again, he was enjoying being able to bathe in the sunshine. His tail began to sway faster, but was suddenly stopped by the sound of Grimm. He looked around to see that he was surrounded by Ursi. He counted about 10-15 of the Grimm around him. He drew Sun from his right shoulder and Moon from his left hip, and lowered his center of gravity.

In ready to fight he charged the Grimm the was in front of him. He parried the attack from the Ursa, and slashed up and to the left removing it's head. This should be easy. He moved in as three more charged him. Charging the three, he focused the one in the middle. Zeta jumped above the middle Ursa rotating his weapons into their magnum form, and began to rain bullets from above. Landing on the creatures back, he quickly reverted Moon back into it's sword form and stabbed the Ursa in the back of the neck. Holding onto his sword as the beasts body fell he focused the fire from Sun onto the Ursa coming from his right. Zeta ran around to the right flank of the Grimm, but as he went to strike another Ursa ran into his target and he missed lodging his sword into a tree. Struggling to remove the sword from the tree he could feel his anger rising. Both of the Ursi charged him. One attempted to swipe at his feet, but Zeta quickly hopped onto the stuck sword, and made a horizontal slash removing it's head. Before he had chance to react, the other Ursa hit the left side of his body sending him across the field. His body rolled, and he could feel the anger inside of him finally reach its peak. His tail unwrapped from around him, the fur standing on end making it look big, and he looked up howling into the sky. When his gaze returned to the Grimm that were about surround him, his brown eyes had turned to red and he had a sinister smile planted across his face.

Mint Chocolate`

Mint Chocolate felt two of her traps trigger and she moved to the one nearest to her. She recognized the one caught in her trap's shadowy binds as Dawn. "...HI?" She said, unsure of what to say to her. She disabled the trap and it faded away as if it wasn't there in the first place before placing another one in another place. "We should get moving..." She decided to say, thinking that the prospect of their current activity would distract her from the fact that it was her trap that had ensnared her before. "Come." She requested, moving to the direction of her triggered trap. @DuskSchneeRose (Feel free to initiate contact with Rua and Yujin)

Hestia moved to land in a dramatic fashion. After spending a few moments airborne she let herself fall, looking for a place to land. She spotted a gathering of Grimm and a mop of white hair she couldn't quite recognize. Then again, it was just the first days of Beacon. She was utterly sure that she hadn't met the person she was going to be interacting with soon. As the ground rushed up to meet her she started to grin as she  positioned herself to land stretched out hands first. Fire began to gather as she made her descent, slowly forming into a solid shape and gaining more size as she fell towards what she could now recognize as Beowolves.

She gained a strange feeling in her chest as the thing made of flames in her hands was completed. Something primal, something loud, began to bubble out of her in exhilaration. She didn't bother restraining the feeling, instead going along with it. She drew a deep breath and as air filled her lungs completely, she let loose a load attention grabbing roar as her fall from the heavens was about to meet its end.

"ROOAAD ROLLER DAAAAA!!!!"

A large glowing orange-red road roller made of fire and flames met the unfortunate Beowolf pack. Their was a brief sound of something being crushed before the construct exploded in a glorious eruption of fire, filling the air above with cinders as she hefted Kolasi onto her shoulder and stood up straight. "Well, that was fun!" She said with a grin as she turned to face the owner of the white hair and bounded over towards him. "I don't believe we've met! I'm Hestia! Although since we're friends now you can call me Tia!" @Kuroko

(Blanc Schnee's post will be up later)

@Happy Red Mage and soon @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

Dawn looks up at Mint as she frees her leg, "Hey. Guess we are partners now. I'll follow you Mint." Dawn shook the leg that was trapped to wake it back up as she followed Mint closely. "Wonder where Yujin and Rua are at." Dawn giggles softly before looking up at Mint. "If you don't mind me asking, who is your mom and dad? My mom and dad are Lia Caster and Sun Wukong." Dawn was interested in Mint because she didn't know much about her

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

qU7gCw8.png

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin)

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC

Rua watched the scene unfold before her. From when Yujin so gallantly came to her aid, avoiding nasty attacks that would certainly do substantial damage against a normal person. To rushing right up the beast. To severing the giant scorpion's golden barb, and dropping it right into the head of itself. Before, finally leaping and smashing it mercilessly, right down to the state of dea... utter defeat. "Wowies!" the girl with the ponytail breathed, sitting there, after having recovered quite quickly.

Now, that Yujin was finished with the Death Stalker, Rua leaped up to her feet. Exclaiming, she clapped, and bounced over to the blonde, hands clasping her, and pulling her into an instant embrace. "Oh my gosh, Yujin-tan! Mwwua!" she squeaked, before kissing the girl right on the center of her forehead. "That was absolutely stunning!! I've never seen such amazing skill! I'm so glad we can be partners! -Or I assume that's what occurs now!! Teehee! Yes! It's fantastic! I've got such a strong, powerful partner!" she spun Yujin around, laughing lightly, clearly overjoyed. Placing Yujin down, the girl glanced to the disappearing body of the Death Stalker.

"Oop!" Rua chirped in shock, moving the short distance over to it. Kneeling, she placed a hand on it, and said, "Be released, sir Death Stalker-kun." Just before she bent down, and placed a soft kiss of its own on its cracked, dull carapace. "Hehe!" She giggled, bounding back up, her long blue-hair swiping the air. Turning her head, she blinked around the gloom of the cave, now illuminated by the opening in the ceiling above. Where was it? "Ah! Gae Hound!!" the girl chimed, skipping over to red glint buried in blue sand. Reaching in, Rua pulled out her spear, and hugged it tight to her. Turning to Yujin, she said finally with a cute tilt of her head, "Alright, partner! Now what?"

Merah Rose

XEZYZdW.png
Interaction: @Calm @The Unamed Neko

As Merah's rump once more found itself upon the ground, she let out a small "Bwah!" Perhaps this was just her natural state, to be on the ground, or in the midst of falling towards the ground. It was a tough life, but apparently it was the one she was destined to lead. "Hey mister, next time tell a lady before you decide to drop her on her butt. I'm a delicate flower!" Pushing herself back onto her feet, she took a moment to dust off the dirt that gathered on her outfit. One had to look their best when stabbing Grimm in the face with oversized scythes. 

She couldn't understand why Kano wasn't as excited as she was about their partnership. They were friends! Weren't they? OH geez, what if he wanted to be partners with someone else! Like Ardon? What if he didn't even want me to be on his team?  What if he grabbed me by mistake!?  Or maybe it's cause I almost shot his face with a bolt.... Nah, that just seems endearing.

Yet even after he agreed on their partnership his mood had taken a turn. Was it because of the loud bang then? Maybe he didn't like loud noises? If that's the case then my screaming in his ear didn't help. As the wolf faunus continued to contemplate this her attention eventually returned  what was happening around her, Kano mentioning something about seeing someone. A new someone! Maybe it was Yuji? Or Serious Face?

"Ugh...." Merah's wolfish ears perked up as she heard the familiar voice call out to her, snickering slightly. "Hey, I know that sound of disappointment anywhere!" Turning around her hybrid eyes confirmed what she thought. Only one person could sound that annoyed that charming at the same time. "Azure! You found me! And you want to be a part of our team! GAH! This is gonna be so cool, we're gonna get so much Grimm butt!"

It didn't take long for this excited greeting to turn into a berating, something Merah was also starting to become uncomfortably used to. It would help if she knew why she was in trouble though. Something about circumstances and what not? "Um, circumstances? Psh, I think I know circumstances. They're just really... Circumstantial you know?" Was that an answer to her question? It seemed like one. Yeah that would probably work.

"Oh and be nice kinda nice to kano missy, he's a cool cat. Not literally of course. Are you? Kano are you a faunus? You don't look like a faunus. Wait, did you say should lead?" The crimson cloaked wolf did a double take at the pink eyed Valkyrie as his words began to sink in. He wanted her to lead? Why on Remnant would he ever want such a thing? Did he want them all to die? Or get lost at least. Definitely sidetracked.

"Um, oh boy. So I'm leading. I guess we uh. We go straight? Towards where we are supposed to go? Yeah. Yeah that sounds right. Sooo. Mush? Tally ho? What do I say to get you guys to move? Maybe I should just move and then you follow?" As she began talking to herself about how to get them to follow her lead, Merah began wandering away towards their objective, though by her distracted nature that could very well have been a coincidence. She was so good at leading.

[SIZE= 18px]Llwyd Toltric[/SIZE]

341px-Solace5.png

"You never named it?"

Llwyd blinked at Andromeda's question, pausing for a moment. "In the environment I lived in, the effects of one's weapons were more important than their names... To not realize it would be different here is my mistake," he said, his brows creasing slightly in apology. The Toltric Inn was no stranger to Hunters and Huntresses, but most of them worked alone (or, at least operated alone until a Team in the inn was accepted by another lone wolf) so information about one another was usually kept to a minimum. Given the fact that knowing the name of a teammate (which would only remain so for a single mission, usually) was already a stretch, it was only natural that the names of weapons were kept to their owners.

Promising himself to rid himself of that soloist's mentality over the coming years, Llwyd motioned back to his weapon with the movement of his head. "It's named after the trails its bullets leave: Montrawst," he said, shifting the gun's position slightly before bringing his full attention to the small-statured woman in front of him once again; "You'll see how fitting a name it is soon enough."

As Andromeda brought forth her own weapons Llwyd payed careful attention, scrutinizing the features of both. Although he was no master of weapons, even he could tell they were well-made; it was if they could cut him just by looking at them. As the 'grips' of the weapons (which seemed to resemble veins or curled branches) extended along nearly the entire length of the spears, Llwyd suspected Andromeda did more with them than simple throwing and stabbing.

This belief was furthered when Andromeda mentioned she was originally planning to go the cave-route, as such tight spaces would have heavily restricted her ability to fight if she used her spears conventionally (unless she fought using mainly throws and siege tactics, that is). Regardless of her reasoning for wanting to go underground, however, Llwyd gave a polite "Thank you" for deciding to go along with his preferred path rather than her own.

"Then, before we set out... Perhaps we should assemble the rest of our team?"

With grey smoke clouding the front of his eyes, leaving only a crimson glint behind them to show where his sight was directed, Llwyd scanned his surroundings. Dropping the idea of vaulting over to the opposite side of the canyon (which was to the right), Llwyd scanned the left, ignoring the many Grimm within his sight and setting to work finding people in close proximity... And, within a couple of moments, he found what he was looking for a short distance away: a pair of students surrounded by Grimm. With his gleaming red eyes turning to Andromeda abruptly, very much resembling those of a Grimm's, he pointed in the direction of the pair.

"There is a group of two approximately two minutes away in that direction," the young man spoke in a serious tone, as if he were reading from a textbook in front of a class. "They're surrounded by a pack of what seems to be Beowolves... If we go now, we should be able to observe them in action before deciding whether or not we want to approach them."

With his left and right eyes glinting brightly behind the Semblance-fueled smokescreen in front of them -- a sign that he had 'marked' the two individuals -- Llwyd reached into his coat, withdrawing a small mic that weighed no more than a feather. The device had a simple purpose: allow communication when Llwyd's hearing was cut off from the outside. Its design was non-intrusive; it would simply curl around one's ear like a hearing aid and allow communication via a small receiver.

"I had mentioned that it would be best to remain out of three meters while I fired my weapon... But for obvious reasons, I cannot do the same. I'll need to cut off as much sound as possible using these," Llwyd reached into another pocket with one hand, withdrawing his earmuffs before putting them around the back of his neck and returning to the subject of the comm-unit; "The range of this device is incomparable to that of Scrolls, but for the time being it will have to suffice."

Making a proper connection via Scrolls would have to wait until they arrived back at Beacon. Attempting to forge a proper connection in the wilderness would just be asking for technological trouble, after all. Extending the device forward in an opened palm, Llwyd awaited Andromeda's response.

// I hope that it's alright that I'm moving ahead and bringing team JAUL together so quickly...
I decided to just put in the reaction to Andromeda's weapon-introduction here, given the fact I'd need to edit in the 'You never named it?' bit as well otherwise. I also noticed I hadn't described Llwyd's 'earmuffs' very well... I put an image link in the post, and I'll do the same in his CS later.

@Thalia_Neko
Go ahead and move Llwyd and Andromeda towards the pair (Jupiter and Ulexa) if/when Andromeda accepts his proposition. Llwyd will just put on his blindfold & 'earmuffs' before setting out, and that hardly warrants a wait for me to post again.

@Calm & @Mollisol
If you two are planning on having a larger Grimm join the fray during the fight against the Beowolves, feel free to use a long-distance shot from Llwyd as support. The properties of his bullet-types are in his CS (Earth Dust for knockback or Ice Dust for freezing would probably be the most appropriate for support; neither types would be as loud as his previous Lightning Dust shot either).

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda)

Mentions: @Calm (Jupiter), @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Last edited by a moderator:
mWHLbBp.png

hGWPkaO.jpg

Mentions: @Calm (Jupiter) @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Andromeda wrinkled her nose at his answer. It wasn't a bad answer. It was just that odd manner of speech he was using again. So, in her defense, she barely acknowledged how he replied. Except, for when finally, the dark-haired, red-eyed boy told her his weapon's name. Montrawst. "Montrawst," she repeated. She shrugged then nodded. Alright, good enough. He told her, she knew, at least it was named. A weapon wasn't a weapon without a proper name. Otherwise, "how could you rely on your partner?" she asked aloud, voicing her thought. If he could infer the rest of her question, then great for him, if not, well, he'd probably be rather confused; by the sudden question that escaped her.

She shrugged, "Right. Team. Sure." It honestly, was not a huge priority for her. Hell, finding a partner hadn't been either. So when he showed up, it was just like whatever. She was chill about it.

She followed where he indicated. Yet, her face furrowed in wonder. How did he know what he told her? It wasn't simple guesses, or a simple glance. He knew the time, and distance, and the targets over there. His gleaming red-eyes.. It was suspicious. Sounded suspicious. Sounded suspiciously like a Semblance.

A grin crossed her features, "Observe? Haha! Hell ya! Let's go see what the other weirdos can do," Andromeda agreed. That idea sounded most amusing to the Nikos.

She observed the small earpiece in his outstretched palm. "I can speak with you with this?" she questioned. "Heh, you have some neat toys, Red-eyes." Andromeda finished her praise, snatched it from his hand, and promptly fastened it in its place in her ear. She gave him a nod, then dashed off in the direction indicated by him, where the two he said he spotted were. First and foremost, observation. She wanted to see if other students didn't suck, like she suspected they did.

After all, not many else used a spear to fight with. Idiots.

The two would come within visual distance, and Andromeda would witness their fight. She assumed her partner had an appropriate vantage point with his sniper.

Mint Chocolate

"I think...somewhere close...come on..." She said as she led the way way to the other triggered trap that she had felt, carefully guiding Dawn around the traps that she had laid down. She knelt down at where her trap once was and inspected the area for any signs of life or possible routes. Spotting a nearby cave, she stood up and signaled Dawn to follow her into the cave, using her Visual Enhancer to illuminate the dark cavern. "My dad is dead and my mom is missing." She said, swiftly putting an end to that topic of conversation.

Inside the cave, she could hear the distant feminine shouting shouting echoing throughout the caverns. She just hoped that the shouting wouldn't attract more Grimm... @DuskSchneeRose And soon @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

Blanc Schnee

"Dear oh dear...what's this?" Blanc said as he made his descent. It seemed that he had managed to stumble across a fellow student in need of assistance. His Pendulum Oberon would be of little use against the ones far from him but he supposed he would have to make do with the weapons his Semblance would graciously provide him. A glyph slowed him enough to land with soft footsteps before immediately peppering the area around him with various sharp weapons like spears, swords, and a few daggers thrown into the mix. 

"It would be wise..." Blanc began as he picked up a short sword near him and flourished it with a twirl. "If you let me help you." He dove into the horde with grace and speed, burying the sword into the gut of an Ursa before using Oberon to stagger another that had dared to charge him and swiftly disposing of it by dropping a greataxe into its torso. "Well? Aren't you helping?" @ZetasThiery

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions @Happy Red Mage and soon @Thalia_Neko and @Mollisol

Dawn followed behind Mint crouching down, Dad is dead....and mom is missing. Maybe that's her reason for coming to this school. Dawn looked at the cave, almost able to see clearly through out the cave. " I feel like that feminie shout should either be Yujin or Rua. Or both. Would be kinda funny to see them partners." Dawn thought about it, Maybe I was too harsh on her....but she is the one that hurt me first. She sighed softly and looked ahead as she pulls out her swords turning them into smgs. She sniffed the air and looked to her right as she pull Mint back, "Watch out Mint!!" As she pulled Mint back, she got tackled and sent into a tree before starting to shoot her smgs at the Beowoulf.

OOC: I Suck at writing battle sequences. 

cooltext221970719732427.png

ragna_the_bloodedge_by_anjeliccredo-d4hjunp.jpg

Interaction: @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise filled the attractive youth's face as the Grimm were utterly annihilated, the likes of which was not him. He had fire type moves, but nothing like that. It was a girl, a seemingly fiery one. Ha!...He should probably stop making jokes like that. 

He turned around just as she approached him, his odd colored eyes focusing on hers. He smiled, exposing his pearly canines."That was awesome! I liked the fire; and I really didn't feel like using my semblance. Thanks! My name's Akashi, feel free to call me whatever you want!" he said, dusting off his jacket sleeve. Only to realize his mistake; he didn't act like his father! He was all happy and smiles, when he needed to be brooding and dark! This was a bind. But it's just one person, what's so bad about it?

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko @Kwillz (Soon)

Kano was happy that they already had two thirds of their team assembled... Though, he was a little upset that his chances  of teaming with Ardon were... Minimal, at this point. Nonetheless, he did have Merah... And... "Azure. Pretty name." He complimented, a little bit of life coming back to him. "I'm Kano, like Merah said. Kano Valkyrie." He smiled faintly, turning back to Merah. "We're meant to head downstream. Think you can handle that, shortie?" He asked, ruffling Merah's soft hair for a few seconds. "Jesus... I have two walking arm-rests for teammates.." He joked again, insulting their height playfully. He gave Merah a gentle push, as a way of telling her that he was ready to leave, "Leaders do have to lead, y'know." His smile started to fade a bit, though it stayed present. Making horrible jokes did help cheer him up a bit though. He had his mom to thank for that.

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh @Calm

"I guess you are leading us..." Azure said with a mumble. "Let us just hope we do not get lead straight into a bunch of Grimm..." She said as she remembered all the grimm her mother told her she faced once she met rub rose in the forest. "Why are you so... so...clumsy with... well... everything?!?!" She asked a bit harsh. "I bet even Kano, whom you seem to know well, would even agree." She said although she thought 'Why are you such a cute clutz Merah...Why...'

Zeta Scarlatina

Zeta was charging the Ursa that had hit him. Sun had quickly returned to its sword form, and he removed the Ursa's head before it could react. He walked over to the tree that Moon remained stuck in, and yanked the sword out without effort, while damaging the tree in the process. Turning around towards the Ursi, he saw they had a new target. Taking advantage of this, he began to take them out from behind. Moving one by one he would remove heads, or stab them in the back. Once only he and the boy remained, Zeta looked at him with his dark red eyes and smirked as he began to charge at him swords ready to strike. Once he got halfway to the boy, Zeta went limp dropping his swords and rolling. He quit rolling at the feet of the boy, and he lied there unconscious.

Mint Chocolate

Mint had already been in the process of quickly stepping backwards the moment she heard 'watch' from Dawn before  she was yanked back by her. A Beowolf had shown itself to them and she wasn't amused by its timing.  She took her pistol and placed a Shadow Trap underneath the Beowolf before activating it by shooting an aura enhanced bullet into the trap. Spikes made of dark material shot up and impaled the beast with no remorse. She brought up Last Dance  and quickly fired her last two bullets into it before reloading quickly. "Cave. Now." @DuskSchneeRose

Blanc Schnee

"Dear me, you truly are a beast at heart, are you not?" He questioned after watching the boy make quick work of the Grimm and knock himself unconscious before rolling neatly to his feet. "I suppose I'll give you points for managing to get here. I'd just like it to be known that I don't appreciate having to carry you and you should be thankful that I managed to carry you around. That being said..." The projected weapons faded away as Blanc called for another weapon composed of a reckless amount of chains before rolling the strange boy into it and tying the chains around himself, letting him carry the boy securely on his back without getting in his way if he got into another fight. "I am not sorry if you're going to wake up feeling uncomfortable." @ZetasThiery

"Ha! You should've seen me when I fought Rua! I used a lot more then that!" She replied before chuckling to herself. "Right! Nice to meet you Kash! Now do you know where to go next, or more specifically, which way to go next? I kinda got my directions mixed up when I made my landing." She said sheepishly and awkwardly scratched the back of her head. "And we should get moving now because..." She looked to the trees that she had and still was set aflame. "I've got a feeling things a about to get really heated soon..." She finished. @Kuroko

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Happy Red Mage soon @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

Dawn huffed and grumbled,  And once again...over looked....why didn't I get to attack it....I hardly did anything. She stood up and dusts her self off. She already hated being here. Without thinking, she just storms off into the caves alone. Being a faunus, she could seem semi clearly as she scanned around the room still grumbling. She sheathed her swords and sat on a rock to wait for Mint. Someone...save me....let me do something right for once. Let me have a chance to save someone and not be saved...I always get saved...always. I hate it. Nobody gives me a chance to show off and save someone..... Even when...I got into a fight as a kid because I was protecting someone, I had to get saved...by the kid I was protecting! I need to be stronger...so I can protect my team....

Merah Rose

Akagami+-+10+-1.jpg

Interaction: @The Unamed Neko @Calm @Kwillz (soon I hope!)

Leading was a completely foreign concept to Merah. Hell, interacting with people was practically an entirely foregin concept to Merah. She had spent the last few years learning how to kill Grimm in lots of fun and disturbed ways. Severe the head of an Ursine? No problem. Chop of a Beowolf's arm then beat it to death with said arm? Sure! But leading? Why? Why would they want me to lead? Do they know whats gonna happen with  me leading!? I do. One, we get lost. Two, people die. Next thing you know I'll be stranded somewhere without any pants. Ugh boy, don't want that to happen again. 

As she wandered her hair once more fell prey to its sworn enemy, the ruffles. It was a ruthless foe, striking when her reddish black hair least expected it. It may be done by different hands. But ruffles? Ruffles never changes. "Hey! You... My hai--Agh forget it. My hairs just to ruffable. And streams? Yeah, I can handle those, just follow the stream. Can totally do that." Was that all leading was? Following streams? That seemed pretty easy. Almost to easy. But that's all she had to go on, sooooooo following the stream it was. 

Walking alongside the stream, Merah held out her black clad arms to keep her balance as she traipsed along. As Kano made his short puns she shot him a withering look with her hybrid eyes. "I'll have you know my shortness is quite endearing sir! And the leading. Um, yeah right. I'm totally doing that. Know all about that. Leading is my thang." LIES!

Azure at least seemed to have an idea of what her leading style would be like. Constant endangerment. Her last words however left a bit of a sting. A-all the time? I'm... Not that bad? I mean I know I'm bad, but that bad? Are clutz's good leaders? My mom was a good leader.

Was that why they wanted her to be a leader? It was the only thing that made sense. Because she was a Rose. Always because she's a Rose. Not because she was a Merah...

Bump

Ow. Walking into stuff already? This doesn't help the whole clutz thing does it. What did I hit. It's really big and has... Spikes? OH geez there's fur. Please don't be an Ursine, please don't be an Urisne, please don't be a--

GRRRAAAAAAAA

..... Ursine.

To be more accurate, it was a pack of Ursine. Lotta Ursine... This was bad.

Wait, this was good. She was good! She knew how to fight Grimm! Whipping out the Crimson Thorns, Merah spun effortlessly out of the way of the Ursine's swipe, its strike tearing through a boulder with ruthless efficiency. By this time however crimson clad huntress had already flipped over the Ursine, a flurry of blows coming from the Crimson Thorns in their scythe forms raining upon the beasts head, slicing through its demonic eyes, while the other impaled the poor bears neck. Twisting back she smiled lightly as it dissipated into black mist, much to the chagrin of the pack.

"So, um. I found some Grimm for us to play with! Didn't run into them. Did not do that." Trying to regain some of her dignity before turning her attention back to the Grimm at hand, charging in before spinning in a pirouette, her scythes cutting through Grimm hide with ease. Now initiation had truly begun.

OOC: Found some Grimm, for us to play with =D

[SIZE= 12px]Jupiter Black[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Interactions: @Mollisol[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Jupiter whipped around, eyeing the Grimm as they came into view, slowly becoming more visible as the blue sand settled. Grimm don't talk, do they? He dove to the side, reaching back and grabbing one of his rifles from the ground, and firing up at the nearest Beowolf, causing the others to pounce. He rolled to the other rifle, dodging Grimm in the process, firing at another as it was in the air, before taking his other rifle from the ground, and diving for the edge of the small crater, climbing up, and eyeing Ulexa. He opened his mouth to talk, but was cut off by a Beowolf jumping from the crater at them. Quickly, however, he found himself flying in the other direction, after getting two shots to the chest from one of Jupiter's rifles.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]As the other Grimm began surrounding the two, Jupiter quickly loaded two rounds into either of his rifles, turning his back to Ulexa slowly as he did so, to prevent a Beowolf from attacking from behind. "You watch my back, I'll watch yours." He explained briefly, as he waited for a Beowolf to attack.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Kano Valkyrie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Interactions: @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Kano walked silently behind Merah, eyeing the sparkling water as it flowed alongside him. He lived by a river like this... With mom, and his sister... And dad... He never went near it though. Never liked swimming much... Fishing either. Anything water related was always something he'd avoided. His parents never wanted him outside as a child. His dad, particularly... Now that I think about it, it was always kinda dad that kept me from going outside. He frowned a bit as he walked, his pace slowing a bit. Mom loved the outdoors. She still does. But dad always wanted me inside... With him. He watched a fish jump from the water, smiling a bit. He didn't want me getting hurt. Said I wasn't responsible enough yet... Like I'd muck it up somehow... Like I'd... "Set the world on fire." He muttered to himself, out of earshot of either of his companions. That's what he told me... That I'd set the world on fire. Ruin everything. Like I was some kind of... Monster. The way he looked at me... The way he... He... His head shot up, eyeing the Ursai around them, before looking back to Merah, his eyes wide. "You had one job Merah!" He sounded pissed. I sound like my dad... It scared him a little...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]But, there wasn't time to dwell on it. He took out one of his batons, un-collapsing it, and running at an Ursa, his face furious. He kicked it back, creating a shield of hard light to his left, blocking the swipe of another before disappearing, just in time to bring his baton around and blow it back a bit, with an explosion of fire dust. He quickly hit it again, following it as it stumbled back, and hitting it again. And again. And again. There was no real reason or strategy behind his attacks... He just wanted to kill it. Bad.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He hit it again, as they approached a giant rock sticking out of the ground. He hit it once more, causing it to press against the rock. Kano pressed his hand against the Grimm's chest, creating a harness of hardlight that wrapped around the object, before backing up a bit, reeling his baton back like a baseball bat and slamming it into the beast's head, sending it flying. He had no time to celebrate, though, as the Ursa from before approached, swinging down on him quickly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He let out a cry of shock, as he ducked, creating a barrier of hard light with his semblance to protect him from the blow. The barrier dissipated soon after, but it didn't matter. Kano had gotten the beast on the ground, and was standing over it's cheat, relentlessly beating down on it's head with his baton, even after it began dissipating. He only stopped when he had nothing left to hit, and his baton was dug into the ground. He let out a sigh, eyeing the dirt where the poor Grimm's head laid just moments before. And that's when he'd realized...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He was crying the entire time.[/SIZE]

cooltext221970719732427.png

1566409_1464751348057_full.png.

Interaction: tia @Happy Red Mage, soon to be BHAZ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another smile spread across Akashi's face as tia forgot where to go. To be honest, he had forgotten as well; he kinda focused on looking like an edgy badass. But he couldn't let her down now could he? So he kind of winced, slowly spun in a circle, and pointed in a random direction. Wait. That was where we jumped from. So he spun another time, pointing in the opposite direction. "I think it's that way....but don't worry, I doubt anything in here could cause us trouble, but yeah, let's set off right away." he said, looking around. Those trees might just start a forest fire. But she couldn't get in trouble for that, a lot of people have fire type moves! 'They probably got this every year, before his dad and cinder went and destroyed the whole school. Well, what dad blew up his problem.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Calm

Ulexa nodded as her weapons fully unfolded. She was a little tired from her eventful descent, but fully prepared to put the hurt on these Beowolves. Laboriously, she turned so that she was back to back with Jupiter, so both of them had eyes on one half of the pack. "I've got your six," she said over her shoulder.

With that, it was time for business.

She barely had to wait for the Grimm to get within her range. Two Beowolves lunged towards her. One smacked hard into Glory, which was placed up flat like a shield, and the other was grasped and lifted by Gore. She used the grasped Beowolf to add extra power to her punches, knocking away Grimm after Grimm with Gore so she could focus on using Glory to grasp and crush the few Beowolves that came at her from the wrong side. A bead of sweat ran down her face as she worked. She estimated she'd offed, what, four of the things? She'd been really productive today.

Not enough. There was the Alpha, lumbering towards them. Ulexa gritted her teeth and crushed the Beowolf in Gore's fingers, realizing she'd need both hands to deal with this. There were still a few Beowolves lingering, who were about to be very emboldened. She loaded the knuckle guns with ice dust. "Looks like that Alpha's gonna catch these hands," she said, looking over her shoulder to Jupiter and making fists. How many creatures had those rifles put down?

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Calm @Keidivh

"At least you have some idea..." Azure said as she helped finish off the small amount of Grimm that were around them. 'That cutie has no idea... if I could get the courage to tell her...' she thought as she shook her head and put her guns away. "Well anyway... Where to now... we should get this thing done with sooner rather than later..." she said as she looked around. "What is it we are even looking for?" she asked as she looked around. "I do not see any ruins around nor any 'artifacts'..." She looked around as she thought. 'I should learn to be less rude... but it does seem we are lost...'

Merah Rose

akagami-no-shirayukihime-episode-3-20.jpg

Interaction: @Calm @The Unamed Neko

Any trying to follow Merah's fight would have some trouble doing so as she weaved and spun through the midst of the Ursine that she had masterfully led her group face first into. Well, at least she wasn't actually the leader. That was picked by the Headmaster/Mistress, and what were the chances she would picked for that. Right?

A claw raking through the end of her cloak ripper her mind back into the fight, feeling the flurry of air rush past her from the force of each swipe by the three Ursine that had made her their target. It was a close and deadly game she played, quite often being just an inch out of reach of their claw, their maw being so close she could feel the heat of their breath. And smell it. Dust these things stunk! They might be soulless but to add poor hygiene on top of it all!? That was just sick.

However with each of their strikes, she unleashed a dash of her own, the black and red steel of her Crimson Thorns biting tearing through the unnatural flesh of the Ursine, each strike carefully placed so as to weaken and slow down her opponents. This tactic only further enraged the Ursine, causing their attacks to become all the more savage. Yet it gave her the opening she was looking for as one of the beast rose on its hind legs, lifting its legs to let out a guttural roar. That would be it's final act, Merah tossing herself forward in a spiral, narrowly avoiding the other two Ursine before impacting her target, letting her twin scythes wrap around the beasts head, and simply let the momentum of her strike remove its head. Perfect execution.

Except for the part where she left herself open to a full on hit from an Ursine. That wasn't a good thing. Tossing herself to the ground, Merah narrowly avoided a full blown hit to the chest. Something she wasn't sure her aura could even handle that kind of hit, although her right leg was caught, a bright crimson flash emitting from the impact and forcing her into the dirt. Ignoring the biting pain in her leg, Merah flipped onto her back, her Crimson Thorns turning into their crossbow form before loading them with lightning dust bolts. Pulling the triggers, the charging Ursine received a chest full of bolts, its body convulsing violently as it fell to the ground. Which left her with one more. Pouring her sky blue dust into her amulet, the final Grimm standing was surrounded by a haze of red, its swipes tearing through crimson petals harmlessly. Withing moments there were dozens of deep gashes on its body, its vigor slowly fading as it succumbed to its wounds. Finally the wolf faunus came to a halt, her ears perked up, and a predatory glint in her eyes. Doing a final spin, a great gust of wind seemed to follow her motion before being unleashed upon the Grimm, tossing it with surprising violence against the wall of the canyon, a sickening crack emitting through canyon as its spine gave out.

Breathless, Merah plopped onto a rock for a moment, rubbing her thigh which still felt like it had been struck by a boulder. Somewhat sloppy footwork midway through. And wandering into Grimm blindly? What would mom say? Well, she'd probably hug me or something. But I can't be so stupid. So useless. Focus Merah, quit being an embarrassment. This likely wouldn't help her with Azure, surprised the petite bluenette hadn't scolded her for her obliviousness. Surprisingly it was Kano who seemed most agitated from the incident, the agitation in his voice still ringing in her head. She couldn't help but watch as he ruthlessly beat one of the Grimm to death with a rage she hadn't thought him capable of. Walking over with a small limp, she gently grabbed his arm and offered a soft smile, brushing away his tears with sleeve of her black shirt. Not bothering with any words, she simply offered him before pulling him back onto his feet. She wanted to know why he had tears coming from his Pink Eyes, but she wouldn't force anything from him. She'd just be there, for whenever he did want to talk.

Azure seemed to end the Ursine with impressive ease, the skill with her dual pistols impressing even her. But she brought up a valid point, what was the final objective? Yeah, they had to follow the river, but there had to be an endgame. There always used to be one before the Fall.

"Hmmmm, maybe we're supposed to just figure that out on our own. Ya know, like part of the test. If we just keep following the river, make it out of the canyon, I'm sure we'll find what we're supposed to! And this time I won't walk us straight into a Grimm pack!" Giving a cheerful jump before stumbling a bit from the pain in her leg, Merah took point once more as she led the group further into the Defile, carefully observing everything around her for Grimm. She wouldn't let them catch her off guard again. I won't make a fool of myself again.

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko@Kwillz

Kano's head shot up when he felt a hand on his arm, causing him to take in a sharp breath, which was slowly and calmly released when he saw Merah. He cracked a small smile, the cloth of her sleeve more comforting than he'd thought possible for a piece of cloth. Once Merah had gone, he wiped away the rest of the moisture that accumulated on his face with his sleeve, and collapsed his baton, and sliding it back in it's holster. "I'm up for just winging it..." Kano muttered, with a little bit of playful sarcasm seeping into his voice, as his smile grew. "We still need another teammate." He brought up, looking over to Azure, with a childish grin, for no particular reason. She seemed nice enough, though! There was no reason why they couldn't be friends.

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

fVMOrPO.png

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin)

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC

Rua patiently waited the blonde's answer, or really, any response at all. It was okay, the girl was calm, composed, and easy-going. No big deal if Yuji-chan wanted to take a short break. Or stall. Or do whatever it was she was doing. Perhaps calculating a belayed response to the tall bluehaired girl's antics? Very very possible. No matter what it was, Rua took the short time to glance around.

A cavern. Small, damp, and cramped with hanging rock formations dangerously low. It... was unfavorable to her fighting style, she noted quickly. Throwing Gae Hound would not be the best or smartest idea. Then, again, she blew open a hole to this cave from above ground, too. So maybe just not use Impact at such a potent level? Psh. Nah, hehehe! It would be good to blow open another cave-in, crushing any unsuspecting Grimm that might attack down here.

She didn't notice that there were two slowly enclosing on the two girl's underground location, behind her.

Okay, enough blanking. Back to the reserved cutie in front of her!

Rua turned her gaze back on Yujin, and gave her a lovely smile.

mWHLbBp.png

lXLuSdk.png

Mentions: @Calm (Jupiter) @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Andromeda moved forward, at the behest of her partner Red-eyes. She quickly spotted two off in the distance. It seemed the team was about to come together. From this distance.. Well, she couldn't make out much. Pausing the Nikos looked back at the boy. He was going to hang back, in a good position, using his sniper. Made sense. Faintly, she wondered, if he'd hit her.

He better not bloody hit her.

Regardless, she debated. Should she move forward? As it seemed the other two students were engaged in combat. She could see rifle flashes from here. Or just hang back with her partner, covering him if any unwanteds came near him? Eh, he probably had some sort of contingency for that, for now. Turning, she darted forward.

Coming closer, she did notice, neither was her sister. So, she would not be on a team with Hestia? Damn...

How was she gunna survive? She could stand Red-eyes. (For the most part). But these other idiots? God.

Mint Chocolate

Mint checked the outside area of the cave one last time before entering the cave. She turned on her Visual Enhancer used its night vision ability to see in the dark. She caught up to Dawn, who was sitting on a rock looking like she was in deep thought. "I'm here...we go further...to the voices..." Mint said as she neared her companion. She didn't like the feeling the cave was giving off and felt that the sooner they met up with others the better things would be. "Come on..." She added, lightly tugging at her clothes like a small child urging an adult to hurry up. @DuskSchneeRose

"Ehehe...well...let's go then!" Hestia chuckled before she marched off into the direction Akashi had pointed. "Let's not mind the fires..." She shot out hurriedly as she disappeared into the vast treescape, humming all the way. She then paused and marched back, peeking out from behind a tree as she called for the boy. "You coming Shi? We have to get going or else we''l still be here by sundown." She pointed as she waited for the boy to come and lead the way. She tapped her foot idly as she waited for him to go ahead, she would just follow after him. @Kuroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back