Main Forum - IC RP

mWHLbBp.png

Y2zEXRN.jpg

Interaction: @Calm (Kano) @Happy Red Mage (Hestia) @Ensig @Kwillz

Andromeda couldn't believe her ears. She was being reprimanded harshly, for what? For this?! For that boy?! Why? She had already apologized! There, she said it. The 'sorry' word, that felt wrong, coming from her. Why had he run away? Why had he been crying? She had said sorry! In her own Andromeda way. Now, Hestia, too? Ugh. She turned, growling, arms folded in front of her chest, giving herself an angered squeeze there.

Fine. Fine! She'd apologize again! Then... Then... s-s-s-say something nice to him. Whatever that would be? How could she say something nice and mean it. If she had nothing nice to say?

"Alright, sheesh, god," Andromeda relented, about to walk over and give yet another apology to the bawling girly boy in the bathroom. It never occurred to her, that she didn't have to obey Hestia. Something about her older sister, just had sway over Andromeda.

That was what she had intended to do, at least, at Hestia's behest, until someone else spoke. Another male's voice. The one she recognized had been staring at her intently. For a moment, she realized he, too, sported a searing pair of red eyes, like she did. Intriguing...

He was speaking to Hestia, on her behalf? Why, that was kind of him! The creepy, leery stranger! His words had some meaning, she supposed. Not one she particularly cared about. What did it matter to her, if Kano (Pink-Eyes) would grow from her words? That wasn't her reason for saying them to him. She had just found amusement at his expense. That was all.

Still, this male was talking back to Hestia for her, that was something. It caused her to stop her march towards the bathroom, to instead, observe how this would go down.

He even seemed to speak to the other boy, that had shown some interest in her. That boy was friends with Pink-Eyes? Wha? Yeah, hey! "Good idea," she spoke up, nodding to the red-eyed male. "Let his friend talk to ol' Pink-Eyes! That would be better, right Hestia?" Andromeda spoke up, with a look towards her red-haired sister. That was what 'friends' were for, correct? Let the two boys talk about it, together! She wasn't needed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Keidivh @DuskSchneeRose

Although she'd been disappointed romantically twice in a row, Ulexa tried not to let it show. Perhaps Merry and even Azure would come over for some friendly cuddles and whoa did CuCu just kiss me?! Ulexa was too lost in her thoughts to kiss back, or recoil, or reply, or whatever she was supposed to do when someone kissed two people in the mouth in rapid succession and she was one of them. After the kiss was over, she leaned back, red eyes the size of saucers and her face as hot as a chili pepper.

"Cu.. Rua, I..." she sputtered, not daring to look at Dawn. "I don't understand. Are you into both of us?" It was the most coherent thing she could manage. Still not looking at Dawn, she carefully got off of Rua's lap (afraid to even use the affectionate nickname in her thoughts) and tiptoed away to where Merry was - still within speaking distance, but hopefully not within arms' reach. It was times like these that she really resented her semblance pulling people close and not pushing them away.

Merah Rose

red_hair_anime_girl_by_keylaaa-d6u4zgp.png

Thought about: @Ensig

Dawn's compliment only caused Merah to cock an eyebrow in confusion. Good job? I kissed Azure! I was in a catatonic state! How is that good!? I mean, it felt good. Is that bad? I was training for the wrong thing for the past decade and a half it seems... "Uggghhh thanks? Was it good what I di-- Oh boy, you guys are kissing. Heh. Heheheh. HA!" The sight of further affection nearly threw the mentally worn Rose into another fit of flustering before she recovered herself, scratching at the back of her head with a confused smile. She didn't understand how everyone could be so... Physical? Kano said that you only kissed someone you really liked? Could you reeaalllly like someone that quick? It didn't seem possible, at least not to Merah. It just didn't seem like something you gave away.

"Yeah, Merry, join the cuddle pod!" Truly there was no escaping the affections. This wasn't just a boat. IT WAS A LOVE BOAT! And Merah was not mentally prepared for it, in any capacity. She had to admit of all the people she expected to ask her to cuddle, it wasn't Ulexa. Oh who was she kidding, she'd only expect that from one person, and that was Rua. But Ulexa was definitely a surprise, after all they had nearly fought just last night, had just actually met each other a few minutes ago (or hours depending on how long that catatonic state thing happened). Merah's fang bit down into her lip as she tried to think of how to respond. She didn't want to just downright shoot her down. She wanted to be friends! To spar and eat lunch and kill Grimm together like buds! But... She just... Just couldn't handle anymore cuddles.

Would Merry be up for cuddles? Probably not considering she was this supposed 'Merry'. Hmm, she called me that twice now. Guess I'm Merry now... I should probably get my name legally changed then shouldn't I? Hope momma's okay with that! I'm sure she would, she's the only other person who'd get herself into this kinda mess.

"Um, hi Ulexa! Yup, it's me! Merry! .... Yeah. That's my name. I'm a Merry. Oh! You asked me something didn't you? What was it? Something with a c... And a u.. Um, was it about cucumbers? No that doesn't sound like something anyone but I'd bring up. Which I did... AH, cuddles, right! That's it. Ummmmm." Before she could say yay or nay to said cuddlefest, Merah was led away by Azure who wouldn't be kept waiting for this talk any longer. Out of the frying pan, into a Grimm swarm. Ooooh, that sounds fun!

Nearly missing the short haired bluenette's opening remarks, Merah shook her head and squinted her eyes in an attempt to concentrate and be really, super serious. Ok, she was ready now, nothing could faze her when she with super serious face!

"Firstly... I can barely stand you..."

OK, maybe some things can. She thought to herself as her eyes became shimmering pools of barely contained tears. "Mmhmm, yup, totally makes sense." She said in a fake happy voice, forcing a smile as best she could.

"But... if you promise to be willing to be less of a nuisance.... I will let you be my.... friend...."

Her face seemed to do a 360 upon hearing those last words. Not literally though. That would be terrifying. But she was smiling now! I mean, she was still a nuisance, but she could a friendly nuisance now! "R-really? I mean, wow that would be incredible! And I can totally maybe be less of a nuisance. I'll be so cool and serious, and you'll just be all like, 'Wow, Merah is so serious and cool and not a nuisance at all. I'm so lucky to be with her... As a friend." Yup, that's how awesomely serious I'll be." She finished with the proud nod of her head. I mean, she could be less of a nuisance. Right? How hard could it be? Then Azure brought up earlier and she let out one of her squeaky laughs. Alright, little bit harder than I thought.

Course being a nuisance wasn't the concern now. Answering this question was. What was the right answer? There had to be. There always was. For a moment she had flash backs to when she was questioned by Serious Face. She shuddered slightly. Honestly, who is so intense about bags?

"Hehe, um, you mean the falling thing? No, no you probably mean the obvious thing. The thing thing. It... It was.. I mean did you? I kinda. Umm, is there a right answer to this? I'm bad at tests. This is a test right? Ah geez, I'm screwing this up aren't I? It's just that... There's all this... GWAH, you know what I mean!?" She exclaimed as she started shaking the Schnee with a mildly hysterical look in her eye before backing off quickly, letting an awkward snort laugh escape. "Whoops, that was probably a nuisance thing wasn't it..."

Thankfully a distraction arrived in the form of dear ol Ulexa, "Oh, hey! Hey Ulexa! Hi! What're ya doing? You walking? Walking's nice. I mean I prefer running, but hey, who am I to judge?" She truly was a master orator.

Ardon Arc

Interactions: @Ensig @Thalia_Neko @Calm @Happy Red Mage

Ardon was always one for throwing light-hearted jokes and other jives at others for a few good laughs and all for fun. But the way Andromeda was putting it. It to Ardon was a bit to excessive and hard to watch.

The Nikos girl was relentless with the hurtful words thrown at Kano. And though it seemed the Valkyrie tried to hold his ground. Andromeda managed to continue to push him to his breaking point. The other Nikos twin had come in and tried to soothe Kano but he eventually left in tears. And this was all before Ardon had the chance to say something. He felt a pang of guilt from knowing that he had could have done some thing earlier.

The breath of silence after Kano's departure was broken by Llwyd, who had just came in and witnessed the ordeal. 

Ardon on nodded in agreement at the red-eyed boy's suggestion. "Yeah, I'll go see if I can at least get him together in time for initiation." he said, "From what I remember hearing when we were little Kano was always somewhat...sheltered by his father.. But he'll be fine. He's still quite the fighter."

He began to head towards the restroom and stopped in front of Andromeda, looking at her. "I get that it isn't really you're thing; but maybe when you actually have a genuine apologize that isn't so forced, you could try making up again. Don't force it though, you both need your time."

He came to the bathroom. The door was locked, of course it was. Ardon knocked and pressed his ear against the door. He couldn't hear Kano, but he could tell he was in there.

"Kano? You in there? C'mon buddy I'm supposed to be in there barfing instead of you sitting in there all gloomy; us Arcs are infamous for our airplane sickness afterall." he tried to lighten the mood a bit before getting to the point, "Kano, you know you can talk to me, right? I'm here for you. But you can be completely honest. If you need some time along I get it."

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

"Do you not like me either?!?" Dawn's feelings were hurt as she got up and left herself. She went to the cockpit where she sat behind the pilots. She sighed as she tossed up her hood that she had hidden in her shirt. Why are my feelings easily discarded....Like no one cares about me....This is why I always keep away from everyone. The odd one out. Everyone flirted on me, girls included, only for my looks. Never about how smart I was, how I fight, my personality. Nothing. Now it just feels the same all over again. Why did Rua kiss her?! It was like I wasn't good enough for her at that point, so she had to up and kiss someone right in front of me!!! I'm fine with the whole cheek kisses, but the lips?! You don't just casually kiss someone on the lips unless you want to date them! She kissed me first!! That is as bad as sucking someone off in the middle of a town!!! Why must I always be thrown away like I'm nothing. Like no one cares about me. Maybe I should just go home. Mom and Dad would like that, but they would questioned why I came back. I could say that I didn't want to be a huntress anymore and that I wanted to become a singer. That's a viable story to go with due to mom teaching me how to sing day in and day out. Helped with my cardio and my breathing. I don't even think that I could sing in front of a crowd!!!  I'll just end up puking and passing out all the time. Then, I'll be judged. Then, I will cry in my room. Then, I will be gone. Then my parents.....why....why Rua....She was crying hard looking at the floor, as tears hit her boots and the metalic floor. Her tears glistened as they were on the floor. She didn't stop crying. Her crying could be heard through out the ship, so she quickly suppressed it. She cried more silent, but anyone near the cockpit could hear.

OOC: Dunno how big the cockpit is.

Qrow Branwen

Interactions: @DuskSchneeRose

Qrow pushed through the crowd rows of students on the northern ship, not paying any mind to them. For once, he wasn't drunk, and it was pretty obvious. He had a real look of determination on his face, while maintaining a wide smile. Like a delinquent who was up to no good. Which, to be fair, he kinda was. Minus the delinquent part.

He continued his march, finally arriving at the cockpit, swinging the door open and looking to the pilot. "Hey, Blanc, stop it here." The pilot looked back to him, confused. "But Winter said we were going to the Emerald-" Qrow cut him off, "I don't give a damn what Winter said, I said stop it here. Tell your buddy in the other ship to do the same." He demanded, turning to the door, stopping dead in his tracks when he spotted a crying girl. He frowned a bit, and pushed the girl's hood down, putting a hand on his hip. Initially, he was going to scold her for being in the cockpit. But, then he noted the similarities between her and one of the biggest influences on his life, back in the day... Ruby... Maybe it was his mind manufacturing it, but the connection was there, no matter how little.

"Hey, kiddo... Rough first day..?" He asked, as he leaned against the door. "My first day at Beacon wasn't great, either. But, you know what made it better?" He smiled a bit, and took out a piece of paper, handing it to her. "The headmaster let me do the announcements the next day." He smiled, and looked down at her, pointing to the announcement microphone in the back of the cockpit. "Go ahead." He smiled wider.

"Make history."

((The contents of the paper))

Hello, Students of Beacon Academy. I'll... Keep this brief. Today, marks a unbelievably influential, and historical day in Vale, and Remnant history. Today, a new generation of huntresses and huntsman are born. Today... We make history. You make history. Below you, lies the Saphire Defile. A rocky blue canyon, with a river flowing down the center. You have two choices... Navigate the dark caves, and surface at the end of the river, or, take the dangerous route, above ground. Direct, quick, and deadly, or long, scary, and relatively safe. Don't be mistaken, both paths harbor the Creatures of Grimm. The choice you make will determine how the rest of your career as a student will go. The choice you make, will decide your team. The first three people you meet along the way, will be your permanent teammates.

I think I've drawn this out enough. The ejection pads are on the roof. Pick one when you're ready. You've got all day.

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

ne3lyen.png

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @DuskSchneeRose @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko @Calm (Jupiter)

Rua, after the session of kissing, and cuddling, felt Ulexa removed herself from her lap. Which.. was unexpected. The bluehaired girl thought this was super fun, and that everyone was enjoying it! To just leave... Well, that was a tad unusual to Rua, to say the least. The girl really didn't get it. Maybe, Ulexa was just tired of sitting! Ah! In that case, that was absolutely fine! She could get up and walk around, not a big deal! Anything, to relieve some irritation, stress, or aches. At the girl's question, Rua regarded her, looking up with an affectionate simple, but glittery mauve gaze.

"Oh, of course!!! I'm delightfully into both of you! I love you two cuties!! You both make my heart soar and flow with a wonderful feeling of tenderness!" Her tone was honey-sweet, filled with her own brand of adoration, and obvious attachment. "I cherish you both!"

When, Ulexa moved away, Rua waved, "Okay, Ulexa! Remember I'm always here, you can always come to me to talk! Remember darling!"

Suddenly, she felt the absence of another person; the weight of someone familiar getting off of her. With a tilt of her head, a momentary flash of confusion clouding Rua's face, before it was gone, replaced with her usual friendliness, she replied. "Hm? Dawn, of course I like you! You're one of my most precious lovelies, Kitten!"

Dawn then left, obviously distraught. Rua got to her feet, and quickly followed, but saw the redhead enter the cockpit, and heard her begin to cry deeply. Hand had been extended to open the door, to follow the girl in, but it paused mid-movement. Rua felt something odd stirring within her. Both, Dawn and Ulexa had left her in the split of a second. Dawn, who was now apparently sobbing in the room in front of her, and Ulexa who had gone off -to which she noticed- speak with Merah and Azure, leaving Rua all alone.

To see a friend cry like that, made Rua's heart crack, and break. She wanted desperately to help the crying Faunus, but something kept her from going in. For a moment, Rua thought that Dawn didn't want to see her. Much less talk to her. That made her wonder.. had she been the one to cause Dawn to cry? If so, then Rua definitely wanted to speak with Dawn, to fix the issue! However, she sensed that Dawn wanted nothing to do with her right now. To respect that, Rua backed away.

Her head turned, eyes glancing across the ship over to the now-not hooded girl, standing beside Merah-baby, and Azure-chan. An unusual (or was it usual?) tugging inside of her chest called her over. Again, she felt like something was off there, and refrained. (That obviously wasn't usual). Her eyes were left lingering on Ulexa.

It took a lot. A LOT. Seriously, A LOT to make Rua refrain from interacting with the people she cared about. Or even, people she cared about, who didn't care about her. Or even strangers that didn't know her, when she would just walk up to them out of the blue, and begin interaction.

[SIZE= 12px]What she was getting at here, was it was basically impossible to stop Rua from seeing, speaking, and involving herself with other people. Especially, those close to her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]This was unprecedented.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Maybe, to stop this weird tightness in her chest, Rua should seek someone else out, for the time being? She looked around, maybe that boy from before: Jupiter?[/SIZE]

HorribleSubs-Akagami-no-Shirayukihime-07-1080p.mkv0100.jpgDawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Calm, then to everyone ^^

Dawn looked up to Qrow before quickly wiping her tears and brushing her messy, long red hair aside, "Yeah...rough first day." Dawn then tilted her head, "You had a bad fr-what made it better Headmaster Crow?" She looked at the paper and her eyes widen, "I get to?" She then smiled and hugged Qrow tightly, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" She then giggled and went to the microphone. 

" Hello everyone. My name is Dawn Caster Wukong and I have some announcements to make! I'll keep it brief! Today, marks a unbelievably influential, and historical day in Vale, and Remnant history. Today, a new generation of huntresses and huntsman are born. Today... We make history. You make history. Below you, lies the Saphire Defile. A rocky blue canyon, with a river flowing down the center. You have two choices... Navigate the dark caves, and surface at the end of the river, or, take the dangerous route, above ground. Direct, quick, and deadly, or long, scary, and relatively safe. Don't be mistaken, both paths harbor the Creatures of Grimm. The choice you make will determine how the rest of your career as a student will go. The choice you make, will decide your team. The first three people you meet along the way, will be your permanent teammates. I think I've drawn this out enough. The ejection pads are on the roof. Pick one when you're ready. You've got all day. " She sounded confident and happy then she once was. Once she hanged up the microphone, well turned it off, she giggled again, before looking at Qrow once more, "How did I do?"

I wonder how this old man, could make me happy so quickly! Maybe because he was like me and had a rough first day as well. I wonder what happened

Qrow Branwen

Interactions: @DuskSchneeRose

"You did great, kid. Now, go kick some ass." He said calmly, waving her off, with a smile on his face. Once she'd left, he turned to Blanc, the pilot, as he pulled the ship to a stop, the other pulling next to them. "Hey, Blanc?" He knew the man was going to know his question, and answered promptly. "I'm telling Winter." Qrow's smile widened a bit, and he turned, walking towards the door. "Good. You know she likes nice guys." He said, with a smirk, as he left the room, walking towards an office, and plopping down on a white leather couch, pulling his scroll up, to watch the action.

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Kwillz

Kano heard Ardon knock on the door, looking up and quickly wiping his tears away, his eyes wide. He rushed to the door, unlocking it quickly, and swinging it open, opening his mouth to talk, but getting cut off by the announcements. Which, if he was being frank, brought a little life back into him. And with the life, came a little anger. Towards Andromeda, specifically. When the announcements were over, he looked up to Ardon, his face still stained from tears, which, with his pale skin, wasn't changing any time soon. "Come on. Let's get ahead of everyone else." He said, half-heartedly, grabbing Ardon by the collar and dragging him down the hall, ending at a set of stairs, which led to two slowly opening doors, revealing the bright blue sky. He let out a sigh, and let go of Ardon, running up the stairs, and looking down at the tile-based launching pads, looking back at Ardon, before down, over the edge of the ship. "Hey, wait.. Did he ever explain how we.. Land..?" He looked back to Ardon, a little confused. The area was filled with natural blue rocky structures.. But other than that, and the odd bush, or dead tree, there wasn't much but blue sand and rock.

Jupiter Black

Interactions: n/a

Mentioms: @Mollisol (Ulexa)

[SIZE= 14px]Jupiter was already waiting by the door that led to the roof while he waited for the announcements. Having an Atlas security card came in handy when it came to accessing information you aren't necessarily supposed to access.. Initiation plans included. He smirked, and waited for the doors to open, silently watching the halls for a familiar face as the excitement built up in his chest.[/SIZE]

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Calm (Jupiter)

Dawn smirked, "I will kick ass" She then ran out and waited by the door, Magic Missle already pulled out.  When she waited by the door, she was next to Jupiter. Uggghhhh, it's him. "Hope you break your face on the way down." She simply said before smirking. "I wanna get some hits in first." She then walked off to the otherside of the plane, where she was away from everyone. It's your time to shine Dawn.

[SIZE= 18px]Llwyd Toltric[/SIZE]

341px-Solace5.png

Breathing a small sigh of relief to Andromeda's assent (although it was clear she was only agreeing with him to avoid apologizing and/or complimenting Kano), Llwyd turned his eyes to Hestia, giving her a light nod to add a small amount of insistence to his plea. When Ardon spoke of his agreement as well it was practically assured that Llwyd's suggestion would be accepted, but... The possibility of Hestia disagreeing was still present, and if she did, then it was highly probable that Andromeda would be forced to apologize.

For the time being, Llwyd formulated responses to her possible rejections, ones that would veer her away from interrupting Kano's development... But after he had only come up with answers to around 6 responses, an announcement rang through the air, bringing an end to any worries Llwyd had about Kano needing time to himself.

Initiation took precedence, after all.

[COLOR= rgb(167, 3, 1)]◇[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(167, 3, 1)]◆[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(167, 3, 1)]◇[/COLOR]

"Dawn Caster Wukong... Was there a proctor of that name...?"

Murmuring to himself while going over the names of the many teachers introduced a day prior, Llwyd tilted his head slightly before brushing off the question entirely. Rather than thinking about the identity behind the name, it would be better to contemplate the significance of the Initiation's Site and the choices presented.

'As our teammates are decided by the route we choose, this test is to gather like-minded individuals on the surface... But there's more to it, undoubtedly.' Llwyd reclined in his chair as some of the students made their way to the second floor of the Airship. Staring out the window, the surroundings slowly came into clear view with the shuttle's descent, causing Llwyd's eyes to narrow as he scanned the surroundings.

In the case of the cave routes, individuals with combat prowess allowing them to fight in difficult terrains would gather, as it would be a given the inner caves wouldn't consist of level terrain. The majority of individuals making up Teams there would likely be inclined to making patient decisions, or, failing that, at least be able to recognize the importance of safety over time. As an added bonus, most of them should have a good sense of direction if they're willing to dash headlong into a complex series of dark, Grimm infested caves without a map. All in all, Hunters who would choose the 'safe' choice would likely group up here.

For the above-ground route, individuals sure of their control over their surroundings would gather, as they would need to cancel out the environmental challenges (the winds for example) to effectively fight the Grimm and make their way to the test's 'finish line'. Reckless individuals that value improvisation and courage or (conversely) highly careful individuals who have prepared enough to trump the risks of this route would likely assemble. As this route was described as 'Direct, Quick, and Deadly' the chances of individuals desiring 'high risk, high return' or timely results would be more present here than in the caves.

'There will always be exceptions, but that should be the 'norm'...'

Llwyd looked towards the stairs leading to the Airship's second floor, watching as the many wannabe Hunters and Huntresses approached the first step they had been craving for. The excitable individuals eagerly spoke boisterously about the higher terrain, and the calmer individuals murmured to themselves about the caves. Llwyd wondered, only for a moment, if they realized that by doing so... They were ignoring a large part of the exam.

While gathering like-minded individuals was all well and good, teams of Hunters and Huntresses needed balance. Therefor, presenting a situation where one type of person would go one way, and the other would go another was, most likely, part of the real test.

'The real challenge of this test is likely along the lines of 'Will you be the exception, or the norm?' -- or, looking at it another way, 'Will you step out of your comfort zone for the sake of your team's balance, or settle with the possibility of a team of fully like-minded individuals?'... It's a clever test, to be sure.'

Both answers said something about the individual, and there were merits and demerits to both balanced teams and saturated teams, so there really wasn't a 'wrong answer'. In fact, even if one didn't think about the meaning of the test and just went with their instincts, the fact that others like Llwyd would think of the meaning and take a more calculated approach meant the likelihood of finding individuals that meshed well with one's own fighting style was high -- regardless of whether they were a 'thinker' or a 'doer'.

'Those that understand the test will likely go out of their comfort zone for the sake of balance, thus making highly adaptable teams... And those that don't think about it too deeply will create teams with naturally good compatibility...' Llwyd took a deep breath, the students on the first floor now becoming far and few in between. Rising to his feet Llwyd took one last look at Andromeda and Hestia, his expression neutral as he gave one last nod to the pair and stepped towards the second floor.

'So, should I be the exception, or the norm?'

// I manipulated some nondescript students here, but the predictions I came up with for what the students would do is, in my opinion, a pretty sound conclusion. If changes need to be made, I will make them.

Interactions: --

Mentions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda), @Happy Red Mage (Hestia), @Kwillz, @Calm (Kano), @DuskSchneeRose

mWHLbBp.png

lXLuSdk.png

Interaction: @Happy Red Mage (Hestia) @Calm (Kano) @Kwillz @Ensig

Andromeda still standing nearby the nosy, yet useful red-eyed male, overheard his quip to himself. She leaned in, and spoke simply to the question about the announcer. "No, don't think so. Judging by tone, and inflection, most likely a student," she answered him. He was useful to her, in this relatively awkward, and annoying interaction between her, her sister, girly boy, and girly boy's normal friend. She figured the other boy was relatively normal. After, all, he had spoken to her a bit, without being too overbearing, or annoying. He had stayed out of it, which the red-eyed boy hadn't done. Then, he had taken that same red-eyed boy's advice, and went to 'comfort his friend'.

Anyway, seemed that they were here, and ready to start the initiation to get into Beacon proper. She waited for a majority of the overeager, excitable idiots to go before her. These students most definitely were not really considering this challenge, for the way some of them were chatting it up nonchalantly. Not to mention, judging by the looks of some of them, they definitely did not seem prepared. Andromeda, herself, wasn't scrutinizing it as much as the red-eyed boy beside her (possibly) was. But, she was still thinking about it.

Walking just behind him, taking purposeful strides towards her destiny, she thought about it. Would she rather travel the top? Where the space was open, and wide? Seemed to hinder her particular fighting style.. Sure, she'd be able to see enemies coming from quite a distance, and prepare, which seemed smart for a spear-user. Andromeda, though, did not fight like regular spear users. She was not a far-to-mid-range sorta fighter. Preferring to get right up in the thick of things; facing face to face with her opponent, attacking right up against them, almost savagely, like a Grimm would.

Andromeda looked at the male that she followed. Ignoring the fact that that 'regular boy' and 'girly boy' had left the bathroom, with some words spoken between them, nearby. Which, it seemed the red-eyed boy and she were currently following. Regarding him, she wondered what he would choose. The top, or the caves? She had no idea. Thinking on it more, she decided she'd prefer the caves below. It helped her style. She'd be ambushed sure, but then the Grimm that did so would regret it. Finding her much more of a wild monster to fight up close.

"Which do you like? Top or bottom?" Andromeda asked red-eyed boy out of the blue, choice of words a tad crude; following him close to the top of the second floor of the ship, where they'd exit and take the aforementioned launch pads to their test below. Wait. Where was Hestia? Was her sister following? Or still taking some sort of break in a seat? Which choice would she make? The younger twin wondered if she should follow her older's example.

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

eKDQtDe.jpg

Interaction: @Keidivh @DuskSchneeRose @The Unamed Neko @Mollisol (Ulexa) @Calm (Jupiter)

While, Rua was busy thinking to herself, trying to discern some recent happenings that had recently transpired, a voice sounded over the intercoms. Recognizing instantly Dawn's voice, Rua immediately brightened up; her cute face lighting up with a transcendent smile. Within her, she was overjoyed to hear the Faunus's excited, sweet, cheerful voice echoing over the entirety of the ship. It indicated that she was no longer crying. That made her instantly relieved, and happy. Feeling more along her usual self once more, Rua turned to her nearby friends, again.

Refreshed and self-assured, now, Rua walked over, speaking straightaway to the group. "Hi there, sweethearts!!" Rua began casually, pleasant tone indicating her level of calm serenity. Her bright, mauve gaze swept over each girl there. Beginning with Ulexa, acknowledged with, "Ui-Ui!" who she almost seemed to linger on a tad longer than the others. (Possibly? Maybe? Hard to say.) To Merah, who she purred, "Merry!!!" Then, finally, the Schnee girl, who she waved to and said, "Azure-chan!"

Continuing, Rua's voice carried on in a sing-song tone, "We're here! Ooooh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to jump out, see the grandeur of Saphire Defile, and be totally, utterly awestruck! Hehe!" Shifting, she asked the three a question, simple, and elegant, tone curious. "Which are you three going to choose? The cavern path, or the straightforward path above ground?" Peering at each, awaiting some answers, she spoke up once more, leading to the end of their interaction. "Well, I was thinking about it, and the easiest path for me, would most likely be the straightforward path! Teehee, considering how I fight!" That was a novel thought posed, how Cu-Rua fought. None of the girls before her would probably know, despite her current status as the Mistral Regional Tournament Champion.

"Well, see you my lovelies, out on the battlefield! I cannot wait to witness all your impressive, spectacular skill, which you will utilize to fight off the befouled creatures of Grimm! Though, it is sad they lack souls, and only seek destruction. I feel a tad sad for them. I know that it is necessary for us to ki.. to stop them. We must protect our beloved world, and all its fantastic people! I know you all will make me, yourselves, and those that care about you three, proud - Merry, Azure-chan, Ui-Ui!" With that, she placed a hand on the pale-green haired girl's shoulder, softly. She held up a hood, and said simply, "I think it is dry now, also, Dawn is okay, if her voice on the intercoms is an indication." (It possibly was not, but Rua read it as such). "Okay, I'll see you three later! Good luck! Have tons and tons of amazing fun!! Who said saving the world can't be enjoyable? I want us all to pass this momentous occasion before us! Otherwise, I will be so so so incredibly sad! If you all don't show up at Beacon again, a wonderful full-fledged Huntress in training; then, my time as one will be miserable!" Her hand on Ulexa's shoulder would squeeze, absentmindedly at these words.

With that, she leaned to each, and lightly pecked each's cheek with a kiss, not leaving out any of the girls (including Azure, who she didn't know hated her), as well as probably lingering just a bit longer on Ulexa's cheek with her kiss. (Or at least, it might've seemed so). Rua turned on her heel, to walk up the stairs towards the launch pads above. She was aware she had left the three with a question lingering, but expected either to be answered just before dropping out, or to see their answers out during the test itself. Either way, Rua was excited to learn more about her friends, and see how they operated as Huntresses.

Ascending the stairs, she saw a familiar redheaded Faunus speaking with a familiar male, that she had looked for aboard the ship prior, but had not found. This was where he was, no wonder. The bluenette waited her turn patiently, but with her heart thumping quickly in her chest in vivid anticipation for the task at hand.

Dawn CasterWukong
Interaction : Cu-Rua, @Thalia_Neko

She didn't want to hear Jupiter anymore so she turned around, to see Rua standing there. " Came to me because you thought kissing cheeks would fix all your problems. It won't. Love is a dangerous thing. It can help you, or hurt you. Badly. That is why you are only allowed to really truly love one person. You can love your friends, sure, but all your true love, goes to your boyfriend or girlfriend. You hear that someone likes you, but you don't acknowledge it. You kiss the person and her friend right in front of her, which in turn hurts both of them and makes everything a confusion. You need to think before you act, or you might get someone killed." Dawn looked at her in the eyes, sheathing her weapons. She fidgeted with her fingers as she couldn't stop bouncing.   And I have a feeling, Ulexa or I will die.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (mentioned: @Calm @DuskSchneeRose)

Ulexa recoiled from the kiss this time, but mostly composed herself after getting her hood back, nodding expressionlessly as Rua gave it to her. She had a lot to say to the blue-haired girl, but most of it was half-embarrassed half-angry jumbles of words, so she would save that for later. Besides, Dawn had been the one with a definite crush on Rua. The faunus probably had some choice words for her anyway.

As she fastened her hood and made her way up to the launch pads, she saw someone waiting on the opposite door to the roof. Was it Jupiter? Well, did anyone else have silver hair and black clothes that she knew? She didn't approach him - she wanted to further compose herself - but she had a hunch she'd get to talk to him eventually.

Merah Rose

tumblr_inline_nyyl5h9Mlw1s2ua4d_500.gif

Interaction:  Not working...

Merah stood in an awkward silence for nearly a minute as no one really said anything to her. Hmmm, maybe she doesn't know what I mean. Course GWAH isn't a word so that might explain it. I am an articulate faunus. Mmhmm.

Meanwhile Ulexa's mind seemed to be on a completely different plane of existence all together. Now that she could think like a semi-normal person she noticed that she seemed a bit sad now. That was weird. It was only a few moments ago she was in a snuggle pile atop Rua, a concentrated mass of cuddles that made this the Love Boat. But with Ulexa over here all sad and Dawn having burst into tears and running into the cockpit. See, this is what happens with kisses. Sadness and tears! Or catatonic shock... That one might just be me. 

Reddish black hair swayed back and forth as Merah shuffled uncomfortably about, the silence killing her almost as much as the lethal amounts of affection she had received this past hour or two. Kano was probably having a grand old time, chilling with Ardon. She was a bit disappointed he hadn't joined her on the ship, but she didn't really tell him where to go, so might have been her fault a little bit. A little. He still should have come! They were buddies! Right? 

Right as Merah prepared to walk out of the airship to end this silence of awkwardness the intercom blared to life, bringing a familiar voice along with it. Dawn apparently rebounded quickly from whatever she had been so upset about much to Merah's relief. She didn't know Dawn well, but she was sweet, maybe even a friend. Sides she hated seeing anyone cry like that, tore at her caring little heart. As she listened to Dawn all of the awkwardness and tension she felt wadded up inside her seemed to just blissfully fly away, instead replaced with images of cutting down Grimm, using her Crimson Thorns to their full potential. She had fought a few Grimm before but this, this was a whole new level of epicness!

"BWAH! It's finally happening!" The crimson cloaked girl exclaimed as she did a little happy dance of excitedeness (currently pending a trademark) . This was it, this is where she could prove how totally not incompetent she was! Huzzah! "This it it guys! Can you believe it? It's initiation! This is going to be so amazingly awesome if we don't die!" Oddly her voice remained chipper and excited even during that last bit as Merah bounced up and down, unable to contain her energy.

This excitement would be short lived however as she heard her new name be called it. Merah had to grit her teeth together to not correct Rua, hissing inaudibly through her teeth, 'I'm not a Merry!' Was this her life now. Was she Merry Rose now!? She didn't want to. She liked her name, it was pretty! Her momma picked it just for her. She'd miss being called Merah. Giving a forlorn sigh at the seeming loss of her name, she decided to focus her thoughts on Rua's question. Where did she want to go? The caverns seemed to be the safe and smart option, but above ground held so much more room for adventure. So much more room to push herself to the limits, to see if she was worthy of being a Huntress! Of being a Rose...

"Hmm, I'd think I'll take the above ground to. Seems like more of fun! Lot's more Grimm to play with." She gave a vicious smile whiel gesturing to her twin weapons, both eager to put the Grimm out of their soulless misery. She didn't pity the beasts. They were hate and savagery incarnate, the personification of evil itself. They didn't deserve pity. They deserved the Thorns. 

As Rua went on Merah couldn't help but smile at the girl, despite her over affectionate ways she was a truly kind person. "Heh, thanks Rua! I know you'll all do amazing, you all seem like amazing warriors and passionate fighters. Sides, being a Huntress is in our blood. As long as you give it everything you are, I know I'll be seeing you all on the other side." Merah was a bit surprised by how encouraging her words were, generally not to great at giving even small pep talks. But she meant what she said, all of them seemed amazingly skilled and fiercely determined individuals. They'd all do great!

Waving to Rua and Ulexa as they made their way up, Merah turned back to Azure. "Whelp, guess it's time to meet lady destiny huh? Um, good luck Azure! Not that you need it, I bet you'll do amazing. But still!" With that she was off, unable to keep herself from the launch pads any longer, rushing off to choose the pad that would hopefully launch her high in the sky! As she picked her spot, she noticed that she was fairly close to the other ship containing Kano! Not wanting to embarrass him by shouting his nickname, she instead took to spastically waving at him as she jumped up and down, a big, goofy grin on her face. What could she say, she was happy to see her friend!

Ardon Arc

Interactions/Mentions: @Calm @Keidivh

Ardon almost jumped back as Kano swung the door to the bathroom open. He was leaning against the door, so he stumbled back so he wouldn't fall forward onto Kano. He looked at the boy who had hid himself away. The remnants of tears still remained on his face. At least he wasn't still crying.

Before either of them could say anything the announcements echoed throughout the ship. Ardon then found himself being pulled by the collar through the halls of the airship. Kano's voice still had a half-hearted  energy to it, but the way he was pulling would have said otherwise. It seemed to Ardon that the starting of the initiation had brought some energy back into Kano, for better or for worse. With his collar now free, Ardon rushed to follow Kano up the stairs of the airship. The doors opened to a bright outside of the ship and when Ardon's eyes came to, he saw the launch pads.

He looked over the edge, looking down at the vast and rocky blue terrain below them. His heart sunk a little. Above ground definitely looked like a dangerous path alright... He looked back at Kano, "I guess that's part of the actual initiation" Ardon answered with a somewhat nervous smile. Looking beyond Kano, Ardon caught wild and sporadic movement from the top of the other airship flying closeby. The redness, small stature, and wild energy of the figure made it obvious. "Well look who it is.." Ardon said, pointing at the waving Merah on the top of the other ship.

341px-Solace5.png

As Andromeda approached him and answered his mumble, Llwyyd gave a short "I see", nodding to her as a sort of thanks for the clarification. As for whether he truly accepted her conclusion, however... It could be said he took it with a grain of salt. The announcer did sound bit young to be a teacher, but it was possible the Headmasters hired a young prodigy to lead the new students, so the probability of 'Dawn Caster Wukong' being a proctor wasn't zero...  In the end, however, her identity was currently unimportant.

Taking the stairs leading to the second floor, Llwyd continued to monitor the surroundings as the students spoke of their desired destinations. About halfway up the stars he even spotted Kano and Ardon -- both of which were already on the second floor and making their way through the door to what Llwyd presumed was the Launching Pads. Kano didn't seem as though he had fully recovered, but... The fact that he was standing on his own two feet was reassuring.

"Which do you like? Top or bottom?"

For a moment, Llwyd raised an eyebrow at Andromeda's question -- not that the expression would be seen, what with him facing the opposite direction. Her choice of words was quite odd, but... It was a given she was talking about the 'outer route' and the 'cave route', so he would answer as such. Turning his head to give her a side-glance while continuing to ascend the steps, he gave his response.

"... The outer-route of the Canyons is the appropriate choice for my weapon, and will also contain a higher density of people with values different than myself. To be 'the exception' in this test will garner the greatest team balance in the future, and so..." Llwyd returned his face to the front, now taking the final step onto the second floor; "It is my preference."

Hoping that his answer was satisfactory, Llwyd continued towards the launching pads, stopping once he saw the sheer number of people funneling through the exit. The announcer had said they had all day, but... It seemed most people didn't want to waste any time to get started.

Thinking that the density would become more acceptable within a minute or two, Llwyd turned to face Andromeda, his red eyes steady and clear as they looked down into her own similarly-colored ones. "As we seem to have some time... My name is Llwyd Toltric, of Mistral." Bowing in a professional manner, Llwyd's eyes closed as his head descended, only to open once again when his posture returned to normal, looking down to lock eyes with the sylphlike woman in front of him. Whether the girl responded with her own name was up to her, but he wouldn't refer to her as 'Andromeda' 'Hibe' or 'Nikos' (names said by her sister minutes prior) unless she properly said that was her name.

// The 'crowd' was only a means to get Llwyd to stop for a moment. By the next post of the Southern Ship (from whomever it may be from) it should have cleared, resulting in no obstructions.

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda)

Mentions: @Calm (Kano), @Kwillz, @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Keidivh @Kwillz

Kano smiled at Ardon, nodding at him, and my looking down at the pad. "I'll see you down there.." He said, obviously nervous. His mind was a race, everything turning into a blur as he stepped onto the launch pad, getting ripped from his inner thoughts by Ardon. He looked back at him, confused. "Who is wha-"

Kano flew through the air, screaming, partially out of excitement, partially because he was moving so fast he couldn't see much of anything. Eventually, he reached the arc of the trip, facing downward to see that he was a decent distance from the ship; and the ground. He smirked, and slid his weapon from its holster, un-collapsing it, and setting off an explosion behind him, causing him to not only flip in the air rapidly, but shoot him towards the ground at an alarming speed. The opposite of a landing strategy, at a glance.

He slammed his baton into the ground, creating a shockwave in the blue sand, and sending him sliding back, digging his feet into the ground as he slid, eventually coming to a stop. He raised his weapon, straightening his back, with a smile. "I think the hard part is over." He told himself, looking back to the ship for a moment, before sliding his second baton from its holster, un-collapsing it, and looking back to the canyon walls, trying to decide where the river was.

Within the minute, he'd decided, and he was off.

((Sorry for the shit post.. I just got back from my first snowmobile run of the year >~<))

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Keidivh @Mollisol @DuskSchneeRose

Azure sighed as the rest of the girls were getting ready to be dropped off. 'Did not get a clear answer there... Hope she did like it though.... wanted to kiss her gain though...' she thought to herself as she blatantly disregarded Rua's question on accident. "Wait... wha..." was all she was able to get out of her mouth before she was pecked on the cheek by Rua before she went off the ship. "Hey!" She said a bit angrily, but Rua was already away from her. Azure's cat ears twitched in a bit of fury and embarrassment, being Semi-Shut down by Merah and being pecked on the cheek by a girl she didn't like. 'Looks like this is not going to go how you planned...' she thought to herself as she left with Merah. "Guess I am taking the Above ground as well..." she muttered to Merah as they walked. "You guys need someone who can keep their mind set on a single goal..." she said a bit angrily.

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

SFH73rD.png

Location: North Ship/Launch pad/Initiation test at the Saphire Defile -> Landed (dangerous route, above ground)

Interaction: @Keidivh @DuskSchneeRose @The Unamed Neko @Mollisol (Ulexa) @Calm (Jupiter, Kano) @Kwillz @Ensig @Kuroko @possiblyeveryoneelse

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC ( @Happy Red Mage ((Mint) & Yujin)

Rua nodded once to Merah: yup! If they don't die! Words to live by! Catching the words when she had walked up to the group. "Yay!! For more peepsies on the 'above ground' path! It's gunna be a lot of fun!" she purred cheerily, clapping at Merah's announcement to join her on the more engaging path. That was quite the good way to put it, too. At least, in her opinion, since she was one to pity even the 'evil incarnate' Grimm. 'Play with them'. Continuously, Merah made Rua smile, and feel warm inside (warmer than she usually felt, anyway). The shorter girl had a silly, endearing brain, but quite the good head about her shoulders.

"Your absolutely welcome, Merah-chan!!" Yup, she had picked up on the very slight affliction that the Faunus had revealed, when she had spoken the nickname 'Merry'. What sort of friend would she be, to not spot something that caused discomfort like that? 'Sides (as the girl would say), 'Merah-chan' was cute, too!  She clapped some more, bobbing up and down on her toes, "Fantastic speech, honey! Truly inspiring! Now, I'll be sure to give it 110%! Just because of your incredibly motivating words!! Eek! I'm stoked!" Rua's usual cheeriness was quite evident.

That was when she had left, to go up top, awaiting the other two's answer to be revealed. (She hadn't purposefully 'ignored' Azure-chan, figuring the girl would want to focus more on Merah, than herself, currently.) Whatever they'd do, she was sure it would be incredibly exciting to observe! Boy, Rua envied the staff, who got to watch the spectacle unfold of their prospective students that were taking the initiation test that day.

Up the stairs, Ulexa soon arrived after her, but -to Rua, seemed like she- made her way over to Jupiter. They didn't seem to converse, instead just awaiting the start of this trial. Also, Merah joined them quite quickly, and left out through the open door, to be one of the first to begin their initiation. However, before all that, and before anything else could occur (like an initiation), Dawn stopped her, rounding back on her, and proceeded to give her quite a rebuttal to earlier events. Upon, respectfully listening to the choice words of a clearly agitated redheaded Faunus, Rua waited patiently to speak her mind.

"Dawn, dear, I acknowledged it. Why else do you think I kissed you, hun?" Rua asked, with a tilt to her head, "I knew you would enjoy it!!!" And that was the truth, the honest truth. Rua never did anything to purposefully hurt another. She never acted selfishly. (Or at least not willing selfishness). Rua was the most selfless person probably on the entire planet. She did everything for literally the pleasure of everyone else, completely at her own expense. That was just who she was as a person. "I accepted your feelings, that you made quite clear to me." Seriously, Dawn hadn't exactly been subtle. Rua was not the most romantically-inclined person, but she understood what Dawn had felt towards her, that was quite obvious to even Rua. However, a slight perturbed look crossed the features of the bluehaired girl, with a slight raised eyebrow. "I kissed the two of you, because I love you both deeply! I don't think I quite understand 'you are only really truly allowed to love one person'. I love you all! Merah-chan, Azure-chan, Pink-Eyes-kun, you Dawn, dear, Ui-Ui! Jupiter-kun, Headmaster and Headmistress -kun and chan; I love everyone! Is that such a crime? My kisses are for all, because they convey my feelings, too!!" She explained. Feeling that was an appropriate response. Being so utterly selfless, Rua had a strong, open-to-all heart. It being locked to just one person.. Well, frankly, that was ludicrous. Rua had never heard something so absolutely mortifying.

Her face brightened up once more, smiling brilliantly, a pink tinge to her cheeks, she ran a few delicate fingers over Dawn's cheek and down her chin, exclaiming, "Oh, please don't die, Kitten!! I'd be so distraught!! I love you, too much! Teehee! Okies, hun, see you out there, hopefully!! If not, then have fun!" She wasn't going to wait for Dawn to respond to her words. Instead, she bent forward, pecked Dawn's cheek with her lips, the same she had just brushed, and turned to exit the door leading out to the roof. She'd hear the girl's response out on the battlefield, or back at Beacon, whichever occurred first.

This was a mission. It demanded to be acknowledged. Rua was not one to ignore anyone, especially when she was in conversation with another. Especially, a conversation with someone she cared for deeply, but this was a different circumstance. Unusual, as it was. It was the first real test to becoming a Huntress, to setting them all on their path. First and foremost, this initiation had to come, it had to be properly given its respect. For the time being, anyway.

With that, pushing the door aside, she stepped out onto the windy top of the ship; feeling her long blue hair whipping about violently, Rua recoiled for just a mere moment, before she got used to the outside. Merah, as usual, -the little spunky-chickie, was already out here, and raring to go. Others were coming as well, so she better set out, to not be in their way. For a moment, she noticed the other ship hovering nearby. There were students atop it, as well, also looking to be launched into the ravine for the test. She recognized Pink-Eyes, some other boy with him, and a few others she had spotted within Beacon's walls previously. With a wide open-mouthed smile, laughing light-heartedly on the wind, Rua waved energetically to the other ship.

Okay, now it was time to get to business. Rua stepped forward, onto a pad. Within a mere second, it clicked, feeling her weight, then sprung upward, sending the slender daughter up high into the clouds.

"Try to keep your head up to the sky~yyy!"~~

"Lovers they may cause you tears. Go ahead release your fears."~~

"My, oh my. Hey-ey-yyy"~~

"You gotta be bad.

You gotta be bold.

You gotta be wiserrr."~~~

"You gotta be hard.

You gotta be tough.

You gotta be strongerrrrr."~~~

"You gotta be cool. You gotta be calm. You gotta stay togetherrr..."~~

Rua's melodious voice rang out, enjoying the launch upwards, and the downwards descent, spiraling towards the quickly-ascending ground, like a missile. Singing, and enjoying the air, and life, Rua flipped midair, upright, left foot extended slightly, pointing forward. She whipped out her weapon, for the first time arriving at Beacon. With a quick flourish, a spin, and a lock, the many pieces of her red weapon snapped into place; a long blood-red spear held, now, in her hands: Gae Hound.

With a button click, and with a swing of her arm, Gae Hound expanded, coming out like a lengthy metallic whip, gleaming a red tongue in the sunlight. A large blue rocky-spire was nearby. She held out her left hand to her side, 'Impact, minimum force!' She thought in her mind. A small, invisible burst of force rocked the air just near her. It shoved her to the side, still falling. Now she was close enough. She swung the whip form of Gae Hound, and its sharp tip sunk right into the side of the rock. Blue chips of this oddly pretty-colored rock broke away, when she fell, the whip scratching along its surface, slowing her descent.

Her whip's stabby end broke free, and she began to fall to the ground once more. Not a huge deal, though! Rua had expected something like that! Impact! A few small bursts of force popped underneath the falling girl. With their shockwaves providing enough upward force to slow her down, Rua finally landed on the earth below, in an iconic, 'Super-Hero landing' pose. A small impact from her sending up poofs of dust about her, the dry ground slightly cracked beneath.

With a last twirl of her whip (Gae Hound began to retract, its extended features coming back together), and a spin of the reformed Gae Hound spear form, Rua stood upright, holding her lance at her side. She finished the last line.

"All I know. All I know. -Love will save the day..."~~~~

A grin crossed her face, Rua glanced mauve eyes around. Time to get this underway! The tall daughter of Neptune spun Gae Hound once again, holding it against her back in a comfortable position, she took off running towards the end destination.

mWHLbBp.png

1d6d8f6.jpg

Location: Ships/flying (South ship) / Landed (current path ???)

Interaction: @Happy Red Mage (Hestia) @Calm (Kano) @Kwillz @Ensig

To be honest, Andromeda didn't care who the announcer was, she was just putting in her view on his question. If she was right -which she suspected she was-, then fantastic. If she wasn't then whatever. Hardly, mattered. She only remembered the 'Dawn' part of the name stated, not bothering to really pay all that much attention, like her current red-eyed companion.

Anyway, she waited for other students to go, launch, and get out of the freakin' way, with her question hanging about. She expected an answer from the boy, but never expected this answer. She raised an eyebrow, cocking her purple-clad form to the side, haughtily regarding him.

Pursing her lips, she frowned, "Frick, you talk weird, mister Red-Eyes. I suppose it's better than a wimpy girl-boy annoying me with his wimpy presence, but shiiiiit. Where'd you learn to speak like that? You some secret prince or something, dude? Your father some important cool guy, who secretly fostered you with some unsuspecting woman?" she asked, leaning forward, blinking, and inspecting him closely.

She poked his chest, not too lightly, but his aura would stop it from bothering him, she was sure. "Heh. Yeah, right! Prob some loser from some strange little oh -iduno- guessing here- inn, with a single mom trying to make ends meet, to provide for the two. Her poor self, disregarded by some lazy lover, and her son, who turned out to be some apathetic, odd-speaking freak. Yup, that's what I make of you dude."

He, in the same moment, seemed to have a similar idea to just get it out of the way. Introductions. Though her opinion of him was more of a rebuke, instead of a guessing to his origins. "Mistral, huh? Same place I'm from. Speakin' of which, I s'pose ya earned that much about me." In fact, she would introduce herself exactly like that. "I am Andromeda Hibe Nikos." She spoke with a clear confidence, suggesting pride. "My twin," she nodded back towards her. "Hestia, tends to annoyingly call me 'Andy', duno why. Perhaps, 'Andromeda' is too tough for her to say? Heh heh." She darkly snickered, flashing some teeth in a grin. "Anyway, is it too tough for you to say, Mr. Llwyd, didja say?"

She stepped passed him, seeing that the line had mostly disappeared, with students getting out of the way finally, freeing up plenty of space for a small woman like herself. Turning back to him, she had a grin displayed on her features. "You earned my respect for now, 'Red-eye boy'. Don't squander the respect of a 'Nikos'." She bent her head down slightly, with a raised eyebrow, peering up at him, her eyes flashing. "I assume even an 'inn-boy'," she was still going with that story for him, "-like yourself has heard rumors about the great Nikos line? Revered for strength, skill, talent, and power?" She scoffed, "if you haven't, then maybe I was wrong to give you my respect." It seemed there were those around that could get the usual-quiet girl to talk. Who knew?

She flicked his nose with a nail, spun on her heel, whipping her tyrian-purplered hair in his face, and promptly marching away; outside she found herself. With the wind blowing over her slender, skin-tight suited form, Andromeda definitely felt a chill.

She did not care. The Nikos girl, not waiting for anyone, passed by some students, and got on her own pad.

With a launch she found herself shooting through the air.

Andromeda righted herself in a proper falling position, to observe her surroundings. Falling fast to the earth below, she whipped out her spear; spinning it fiercely above her. It glowed a light airy green-blue, indicating it was fused with Wind Dust.

This motion kept her descent slow, and as she neared the ground, she used her other spear, pointing it at the ground, flames ignited outward, blowing flame like a thruster. In combination, the two Dust-fueled abilities from her spears decelerated her just enough, for her to flip and land. Spinning her spears, similarly to how she had once observed Cu-Rua do it, she held both up behind her, pressed against her, crossed over her back; a position that was comfortable, and easy to hold them both in. Andromeda cast her fierce red gaze around the canyon. Time to decide how to move forward... How did Llwyd put it? There was a path that was easy, for the normies. Then a path that was hard, for the tryhards. Depending on who you were as a person, one or the other could be the preferable choice. However, it was going the opposite that would make one stand out.. Truly, prove their power.

Andromeda narrowed her eyes to red, fiery slits.

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Happy Red Mage

Yujin nodded in silent acknowledgement as Mint explained her fear of hurting people. And at how Mint wished she had ice cream. Did Yujin like ice cream? "Yeah. My favorite flavor is caramel toffee - my mom was the one to show it to me, did I tell you she was a Huntress? - but I like pretty much any kind." Her voice picked up a little as soon as she started talking about food. "Ice cream... with whipped cream and butterscotch on top. I'm for it. I wish we could get sundaes before initiation... but maybe not, because that would be rough on the stomach."

Words were tumbling out of her mouth again. There she went. She didn't want to talk about things that were rough on the stomach with Mint, so she added, "Do you take your ice cream with any sundae toppings?"

It wasn't exactly deep conversation, but Mint had opened up about her family. Yujin would enjoy it.

Mint Chocolate

"Heresy." Mint suddenly spoke up her eyes taking on a mischievous glint. "Ice cream can be eaten anytime...but that does sound nice..." She gave Yujin a hopeful smile. "Wanna go for some ice cream after this?" She asked, always in the mood for ice cream. "I like mine with chocolate syrup and caramel crisscrossed across its surface...I also like the Neapolitan flavor." She suddenly looked up and listened to the announcement. "It's...time..." She stood up and checked on her weapon one last time before nodding in satisfaction. "I guess I'll see you..." She said as she made her way to the launch pads.

Hestia waited for the two to leave before letting out a long and deep sigh. "Dammit sis, quit being too much you..." Hestia muttered under her breath as she moved to stand. From what the announcement said she had a choice of going topside or navigating dark caves. The dark caves option didn't sound pleasant and would be easy due to the light she would generate with her flames. She wanted this day to be memorable and decided to take the dangerous route. With her mind set on her path and her goal made clear. she didn't even bother waiting anymore, checking her weapon as she made her run towards the launch pads, barging through people in quick succession. "Scuse me! Pardon me! Ow! Sorry! Coming through!" Was heard repeatedly as she made her way to the pads. 

She leaped onto the pad with a salute and was launched into the air, spinning all the way. She let out a loud scream of exhilaration as she felt herself rush through the sky. With a glint in her eye she let her flames propel her further and higher into the air. @Thalia_Neko(mentioned) @Kuroko(Soon :)

Zeta Scarlatina

Zeta did not let the others around him bother him, not even the yelling girl or the crying boy. One voice that did pull his attention away from his meditation was that of a female, who gave everyone instructions for their initiation. He opened his eyes for the first time since boarding the ship to see everyone flooding the exit to the launch pads. He smiled to himself, and waited for the crowd to die down. Once he was certain he would not be bothered by others, he stood up, wrapping his grey tail around his waist so it would not get in the way, and headed up to the launch pads.

He went to the nearest launch pad, and stood on it ready to go. He heard a click, and before he could blink he was souring through the air. As he reached the arc of the launch, he was able to steady himself out, and figure out where he was going to land. As he looked down he saw he was headed straight for the river. He was unsure of how deep the water was, but did not have much of a choice. He crossed his arms across his chest and straightened his legs preparing to plunge into the water.

When he landed into the water the current held him down. The water pushed him around like he was nothing. He was only able to get air in small fragments. The river began to calm and he could see a tree that leaned over the water. He removed Sun from his right shoulder and jabbed into the tree as hard as he possibly could. Using all of his strength, he pulled himself out of the water and onto a tree branch. His breath was heavy and his strength was drained. He sat on the tree branch for awhile trying to regain his energy, and also remove as much water from his clothing as possible.

341px-Solace5.png

'Is it really that odd...?'

Llwyd tilted his head, his brows creasing ever so slightly as Andromeda took note of his more eloquent method of speech. As he only spoke when he needed to (with rare exceptions), he made a point of using words that would get across his meaning in short order, thus his way of speaking. It had, of course, crossed his mind that using more complex forms of dialogue would over-complicate things, thus defeating the purpose, but... It couldn't really be helped. Rather than dumbing himself down, he had thought it was better if those around Llwyd simply enhanced their diction, so he couldn't bring himself to do it.

At the mention of Llwyd's heritage, he was somewhat shocked at Andromeda's incredibly-accurate guess, but it didn't show on his face. Even his red eyes remained unwavering, like rubies injected into his eye-sockets. It was possible that she had simply made a lucky guess... But in the case she actually knew, it was somewhat flattering. It meant he had gained a small amount of renown, after all.

Weill, whether it was luck or not, as it was simply idle chatter, it didn't matter much. It was for the same reason that he didn't pay any heed to the fact she had outright called him a freak, nor the fact that her 'poke' held a bit of force behind it. Someone more emotionally susceptible -- like Kano -- would have taken offense, but in Llwyd's opinion she was free to think as she liked. He was confident in himself, so no manner of criticism to his character or bearing would make him budge; if anything, he would simply take her jabs into consideration as a method to improve himself in the future.

Moving on, Llwyd continued to listen as Andromeda introduced herself, giving her a light nod and an "It's a pleasure to meet you" once she had given her name. As she mentioned and (possibly) mocked her sister, Llwyd followed her nod to see the girl in question barging through the masses to reach the launching pads.

She did seem like someone who prioritized physical fitness over book-smarts, but... 'Andy' was undoubtedly a term of endearment rather than an excuse for one's lacking language skills. "She cares deeply for you," Llwyd stated, not verbalizing the thought that Andromeda must return the feeling in some form, especially given how easily she joked about her sister. Inwardly, a small tinge of melancholy emerged within Llwyd, the familial bond between the Nikos twins reminding him of family. Of his mother.

As soon as it had come, however, it disappeared. Llwyd returned his attention to Andromeda as she passed him by, walking towards the launching pads before turning back to him and mentioning her respect for him. As he didn't think he had done anything to earn her respect a part of him wanted to interject, but the girl in front of him seemed to be quite prideful, so he kept his mouth shut; only when she mentioned the Nikos bloodline did Llwyd's expression change, a wry smile crossing his face.

"Of course" he said, noting that he did, indeed, know of the Nikos bloodline. It would be impossible for him not to know about them, given the fact that many matters of the household had gone through the Toltric inn -- most notably their participation in tournaments.

With a flick landing on his nose followed by the slight brush of her reddish-purple hair, Llwyd simply watched as Andromeda vanished into the now-depleted group of students heading to the Launch Pads, not offering words of 'Good luck' or 'Good fortune' to her as she left. Given the confidence present in her every step, Llwyd could gather that she wouldn't need anything like 'luck' to make her way through Initiation.

"... I should be on my way as well."

// I'll have Llwyd launch in his next post.

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda)

Mentions: @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (for a bit) @Happy Red Mage

Dawn catches Rua's arm before she leaves, "Give this some thought. You don't love me the way I love you." She said before letting go. Rua went on her way doing god knows what. Dawn just simply let other people get out before she left.  She immediately bumped into Mint on accident and fell down, "Owie!" She rubbed her butt before getting up and offering her to be helped up. Why did Rua say she loved all those people? Does she not know in what way I love her??? "Hey Mint. " She said calmly and slightly cheerfully. All she could look forward to is being laun- WHAT AM I SAYING I HATE HEIGHTS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back