Main Forum - IC RP

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko

Yujin was so tired. She had been nearly catatonic as Cu-Rua gave her hugs, kisses, the whole nine yards. She tried hard to block it out, knowing she was too exhausted to take any sort of meaningful action. She hadn't even flinched, just flopped like a rag doll and squeezed her eyes shut. Cu-Rua set her back on the ground after the barrage of unwanted affection, and Yujin thought the worst was over.

Then Cu-Rua smiled at her as if she'd done nothing at all to make Yujin uncomfortable. A wide smile. A beaming smile. An aren't-I-so-innocent smile.

"CUT IT OUT!" Yujin shouted as she regained her footing. "You crash a Deathstalker down on me, you touch me, you kiss me even though we're strangers, and now you want to act sweet and concerned?" She shook her head emphatically, the most expressive action she was currently able to take. "You can't even help me up, except to... to pull me into a hug I didn't ask for. Don't do that again."

With great effort, she regained her footing, trying to walk ahead despite the pounding in her skull and the sweat dripping from every bit of skin she had. "I guess we are partners. What happens now is we look for everyone else on our team."

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Happy Red Mage

Dawn looked up and nodded as she stood up and walked towards the voices that she heard. "That sounds like Yujin and Rua. They are most likely partners. If we meet up with them, we can be a team. I believe that is how it works." She had already forgotten the speech that Headmaster Qrow let her do. She walked as she heard, "CUT IT OUT!" "Yeah...that's Yujin. Rua probably did something that she didn't like. Seems like that's what Rua ends up doing, but she means well. Yujin doesn't know that. We should hurry before they kill each other." She looked around as she tried to follow where she heard the voice. With Yujin yelling and that yell echoing the cave walls, made Dawn's cat ears hurt, but she could still figure out the general vacinity on where they were at. "They should be here!" She turned left and ran right into the wall as she fell back with a loud thumb as she let out a loud whimper.

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Calm @Keidivh

"Well.... lead the way..." Azure said with a sigh as she let Merah lead. Although she was good at a lot of things, directions were not one of her strong suits. 'Why am I so attracted to her!!!' she thought to herself. "Ughhh." she groaned out loud, although meaning to only say it in her head. "A-anyway..... let us not get lost... or I will blame you Merah.." She said a bit angrily that was uncalled for.

Ardon Arc

Interactions: @Calm @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko

Ardon didn't quite know how long he wandered. His scatterbrained mind was all over the place. He eyes scanned over the seemingly endless expanse of rocks ahead of him. He wondered where everyone else had landed and went over the different possibilities when it came to teammates. So far everyone he had met at Beacon were certainly...interesting to say the least. But judging from how he observed their landing strategies, they all seemed like very capable fighters.

He wandered on for a little more before he heard an unsettling noise from nearby him. He turned and saw that he had wandered his way in from of a cave. He shifted his weapon into its rifle mode and aimed it carefully in the direction of the sound in the cave. There was a dull gold glow began to become brighter as it seemed to  quickly approach him closer. The sound grew louder as well and soon he saw it. A Deathstalker. Ardon fired at the Grimm, the shot echoing loudly throughout the walls of the defile. The bullet bounced off the Deathstalker, much to Ardon's disappointment. To make it all worse, two more Deathstalkers came charging at him from the back of the cave.

Crap.

He activated his shield just in time to block the first Deathstalker's stingers which was coming straight at him. He knew if he could barely damage one, there was no way in hell he could deal with three. So he took off in a full on sprint. His feet flew as fast as they could carry him, the Deathstalkers close behind him. From the distance he finally saw a small group of people. He recognized them- Kano and Merah, along with that Schnee girl he had seen before.

"HEY GUYS!!" He yelled running toward them. One of the Deathstalkers struck at him again but he blocked the blow with his shield once more, though the blow sent him fly back into the three other students.

"Uh...hi guys! Oh look, there's four of us! Cool! Looks like we're gonna be a team together! That's great!" He said hurriedly and out of breath. "Heh, look what I got us! You think you can help me out with this, team?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Merah Rose

aaca6370abf227c2f2be29f96fe2154a.jpg

Interaction: @Calm @The Unamed Neko @Kwillz 

As a smile returned to Kano's face Merah gave on of her own, glad to see he was in a better mood. She just wondered how long it would last as she had seen him go through a myriad of emotional states in a relatively short amount of time. Her brow furrowed in concern as she fought the urge to confront him about it. They had only just met, but they were friends weren't they? That meant she was supposed to help him. She wanted to. "Winging it huh? That doesn't sound to hard. I suppose that means we just have to go with the flooooow." She drawled out with a smirk, her hybrid eyes darting between her two companions, hoping somoene enjoyed her little quip. It made her laugh.

"Heh."

See.

Azure seemed to be content with the idea. Or at least as content as a Schnee could be, giving a frustrated groan and stating that she would be held responsible for any and all failure and bring eternal shame upon her family name if she did so. Hmm, or is that just me?  Her angry tone however didn't escape her, dragging down her spirits just a tad bit further. She'd prove herself. She needed to. Oh Dust how was she going to do that? Her breathing began to turn into hyper-ventilating as she felt her heart began to race inside of her chest as she her mind began obsessing, nearly falling face first as she tripped on a rock, catching herself on her wounded leg. Taking a sharp intake of breath, Merah rubbed her leg before wiping away the mist around her eyes. Keep your shit together Rose.

As she took a moment to recompose herself her wolfish ears perked up as they heard a somewhat distant rumbling. That was getting louder. It wasn't long before loose blue stones began to shake on the ground, Merah instinctively drawing the Crimson Thorns. "Um, so I think something big is coming our way. At least if the shaking ground is anything to go by. Soooo, yeah. We should get ready to smack and hit stuff." Was that how to give orders? Most likely not...

It wasn't long before the rumbling and shaking finally gave away to a a splendid image of some poor fool having gained the ire of some not to happy Deathstalker's. Wait a minute. That fool is Ardon! Hey Ardon! ... I'm still thinking aren't I?

"Ardon! Ardon hi! It's me. Merah! The wolf girl! Do you remember me? I should probably stop saying hi and help shouldn't I?" Deciding this was a wise move, the crimson cloaked girl looked over to her travelling companions. "C'mon guys! Ardon got us some play buddies! Isn't that so sweet? Let's go have some and TEAR THEM APART!" A noticeable wave of savagery seemed to overtake her as she threw herself into the fray, loading fire bolts into her twin crossbows which peppered the pursuing Deathstalkers. As she closed the distance she did a flip over Ardon's head, her weapons seamlessly transforming into their scythe form before she brought one in a wide arc onto the top of the lead Grimm, severely damaging its shell before twisting around, using her built up momentum to nearly sever the beasts deadly tail. Incapacitating her immediate foe for the time being, she looked over to Ardon with a large and somewhat fierce smile. "Ardon! I love the presents! You're the best new teammate ever!" Exclaiming this in a sing songy voice, Merah rolled away from the claw swipe of another Deathstalker, joining Ardon as she prepared to strike alongside he team. 

"Alright team, let's show these Grimm the kind of hurt we can bring."

Mint Chocolate

"It is..." Mint agreed as she watched Dawn run off in a rush. She could see in the dark thanks to her eyepiece and was in the process of opening her mouth to warn Dawn about the cavern wall but she was too late and instead haplessly watched as she ran into a wall. "...careful..." She commented lamely as she calmly approached her and offered a hand up. "We have to move now..." She reminded as she waited for her to get up. Once she was up she was going to rush to Yujin and stay behind her, she was going to need some serious ice cream once the day was over, that she was sure about. @DuskSchneeRose

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

LmpGvXG.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin)

Soon to interact with: Team MYDC

Rua stared at Yujin, who had a massive outburst right in front of her - to her. For a mere moment, the blue-haired girl didn't respond, then she threw up her hands, and released a delicate, yet amused laugh. "Hahaha! Okay, Yujin!! Picture taken! Message given!! Point revealed! Guitar chord plucked! W-w-water rippled!" Now she was just naming things.

With a clap, she hopped in place, thankful it seemed Yujin could get to her own feet and move along, which she commented on, subtly offering her aid. Considering the blonde didn't want it, which was apparent. They were partners, though, so it couldn't be helped! Also, it was about as subtle as Yujin's ear-piercing scream from before. This was Rua after all. "HEY HEY HEY~!! Hunbun! It seems you have an issue there! Low Aura? Low stamina, low energy? It must've taken a lot out of ya' to down that Death Stalker! It was supes impressive! Ah! He~eeree!!"

She reached in her pockets, and stepped towards Yujin, offering a little treat. "From Mistral!! I prefer candies, but I think this might do a bit better... My remarkable, angelic mommy made it for me, and sent some with me when I left and came to the majestic, phenomenal Beacon. So, I wouldn't forget her! -HA! Like that could EVVVVEEERR happen - not in million-trillion-billion-gazillion-illion quintatatillion -not a word- YEARS!! Here!" She handed the girl a little pinkish-red cake, that had a nice strawberry scent wafting from it. It was lightly wrapped, and.. a bit smooshed, but it seemed okay. "Mumsies calls it 'Rua-strebbery'! But goshhhh isn't it the most heavenly thing you could ever eat! It also provides an INSANE boost of raw energy! Like insane insane! No joke! You'll be bouncin' around here like a Boarbatusk playing pinball with a Schnee's glyphs! Honest! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!" Rua did some weird crossing motion across her large chest, and punctuated her words and action with a poignant giggle.

Then she appeared to brighten up even more, if that were possible. "OH! Also, if you need any help walkin' sweetheart, you know I'm right here!!! Always willing to help!! Rua's gotchu! Teehee!" She winked, and that was enough out of her mouth, while she waited to see what Yujin would say, do, or how she would react. Would she take the cake, or not? Would she eat it? Or not? Would she take a bite, spit it back in Rua's face? Would she do nothing and fall over? Only time could tell! Hehe, let's watch!

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage

As a loud yelp and the sound of two nearby voices split the air, Yujin was glad to have an excuse to ignore Cu-Rua's antics. No, she did not want help. No, she did not want sugar. Yujin turned around, laboriously, and hobbled over to the source of the sound. Due to the nearby hole, it was fairly easy to see, and one of the voices sounded familiar. She squinted. There was a redhead wearing black and white, being helped up by none other than Mint Chocolate. Were they going to be teammates? The prospect of being on a team with Mint excited Yujin, but the redhead... wasn't she that girl Cu-Rua was carrying around earlier? Would Yujin have to suffer through the two of them being grossly affectionate throughout her entire time as a Huntress, or however long they were like this? In addition to Cu-Rua by herself? She hoped not.

Nevertheless, she beckoned them closer. She wasn't feeling much of anything besides the suffocating affection of Cu-Rua, not even for Mint, so it was easy to stay her frosty self. She was too tired to really feel, and too focused on trying to move ahead. "Mint. Dawn. Hi."

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol @Happy Red Mage

"WAAHH!!!" Dawn instantly falls back down, scared from Yujin talking, "H-h-h-hi Y-yujin! Heahaa, we weren't doing anything. Please don't hurt me!" Dawn covered herself up as she thought that Mint and Yujin were already going out, so she didn't want to seem like she was trying to take Mint away from here. She pushed all her aura towards Yujin, just in case if she tried to attack. Oh god, I hope she doesn't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. I already got hit by Beowoulf then I ran into a wall and hurt myself again. My aura blocked most of the pain and damage from the beowoulf, but I didn't use my aura to protect myself. I seem to get hurt a lot....emotionally and physically. Now I know why I'm always getting saved. Dawn peeked out of her llittle shell she made as she looks at Yujin. "You don't look so good Yujin. What's  wrong? What happened?"

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

W83ZnpB.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin) @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Rua had got her answer. Her awaited response. The flash of such a powerful motion picture before her very eyes. Moving, it was. The blonde before her. She.. ignored Rua, seemingly! She did not take the offered treat. She did not say anything. She didn't lean on the taller bluehaired girl for support. She merely turned, and meandered, shuffling lamely away.

Welp, nothing to do but to follow her 'partner'! Was it confirmed yet, they were partners? Yujin seemed to suggest so. It was true, that Yujin was the first person she had come across out here in initiation, but was that really how it worked? Teehee. Oh well! She was having fun regardless! "Okies, Yu-chan!"

Rua called out, spinning her spear, holding it across her back, and darting after the hobbling girl. She quickly caught up, and followed over to two others. "OOOOOOH! Dawn, hunny!! Long time no see, hunny! Didja.. " she paused and shook her head. No need to mention the crying she had witnessed back on the aircraft. "'Ere!" she squeaked, offering out the sweet-smelling cake, its aroma now being shifted through the closed-in cavern, hanging about the stale air. It was like an air-freshener! "Yew too, hunny!" She tilted her head, trying to recall the other girl's name. "Mint? Mint-chan! Want some?" she asked, meaning the cake she was offering.

"Mommy makes it, and calls it Rua-streberry! Duno why, hehe! But it's sure tasty! Are you okay Dawn? I think this treat will help you feel better! Yu-chan turned it down, but you two can have it! I have more!" Not much more, but still, it was okay.

IDawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Happy Red Mage @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

Dawn lightly hissed at Rua, still mad at her. "Have you thought about what I said? What you did to me??" She turned her head away from her, showing more disrespect. She stood up on her own and turned her back to everyone. Staring at the wall she just hit, there was a bit of blood there. She rubbed her cheek and looks at her hand as there was a bit of blood there.  Hit it harder then I thought. Heh. No matter.  She moved her aura to her cut as it healed. Dawn checked Magic Missle and breathed a sigh of relief as they weren't damage from both falls. I still want to know why she just disregarded my feelings like it was nothing. 

cooltext221970719732427.png

3dc1697e49174f3459734de40eb1f2e2.jpg

Interaction: @Happy Red Mage 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This wasn't going as well as he liked, but no matter. He made an actual friend, he had a basic idea of where he was going, he had forgotten why they were down there....scratch that, this was bad. He put resonance away, a quiet click resounding as the sword was locked into place. He sped up his pace, catching up to tia in order to lead the way in a sense. "Nice Nickname! Well....Okay.... While we head to...where we're going, why don't we go over what we have to do? I know, but.....I... Just want to hear your input." that's it, be vague, find out without being obvious. He had this in the bag.

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Keidivh @Kwillz@The Unamed Neko

Kano smiled at Merah's goofy words, his pink eyes brightening at her. His eyes trailed down a bit soon after, his brow furrowing. Like he was confused. Before he could say anything, he was ripped from his inner investigation, by the specimen nearly tripping. He gasped a bit, and ran forward, letting out a sigh when she caught herself. "Feeling a little clumsy today?" He tried to lighten the mood a little, frowning a bit when he realized she was actually in pain. "S-Sorry.." He looked forward a bit, awkwardly eyeing a nearby hill.

He was enjoying the sight of the horizon for a moment, but it was ruined by a familiar scream. Ardon. He looked over to the source, gasping a bit when he saw Ardon flying towards him. He widened his arms, slamming his eyes shut, as Ardon slammed into him. Maybe not slammed... More like lightly hit. But, it was enough to knock the two down. He frowned a bit, and got up, brushing his clothes off for the second time that day. "Er... Hugs later?" He joked, with a little seriousness in his voice. He was aching to go help his time, but he wanted to make sure Ardon was alright first. They needed the whole team to help.

Jupiter Black

Interactions: @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

Jupiter glared back at Ulexa when she told her little joke, not even looking at the beowolf his rifle had just put down. After a few seconds, a lighthearted smile graced his lips, turning to look back at her. "You know... This isn't really the time to be cracking jokes that no one's gonna get. Do that on your own time." His smile widened a bit, as he spun his rifle around his hand, hinged by the lever, causing two more rounds to load into their respective barrels.

[SIZE= 12px]Soon after, the Alpha he'd been purposefully avoiding swung down towards him with one of it's arms, causing him to stumble back a bit. "Ah, Shi-" He cut himself off, stomping down on the Aplha's hand, and raising his rifle at it's head, smirking. He shot, the Alpha quickly jerking it's arm, causing his shot to miss by a mile, and Jupiter to fall. He let out a grunt, rolling out of the way of a hit, firing at the Alpha's arm, causing it to spin, and give him a shot at it's back. He raised his other rifle as he spun the one he'd fired, firing twice at the Alpha's back, causing it to stumble towards Ulexa.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He smiled, looking around with the time he had, eyeing a figure running towards them. He waved a rifle, "Hey, we could use a little help." He said calmly, before looking back to the Alpha. "Damn... That thing is big."[/SIZE]

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Kwillz @Keidivh @Calm

Azure sighed as yet another another man came into the team. 'Another man to compete with...' she sighed as she thought it. She stood by the three of her teammates in wait for the initial strike. She had her pistols ready for attack as the rest had gotten their weapons out. "Well... seems like this will be fun..." She said in a bit of a sarcastic way. She aimed her pistol at the tail "On your mark I will fire, alright.." She said as she kept almost precision aim on the middle of the stinger hoping to disable one form of its attack. Of course, she could get distracted.

(*Cough* Merah touch *cough* her shoulder *Cough*)

Merah Rose

Merah.jpg

Interaction: @Calm @The Unamed Neko @Kwillz

So far the fight had gone well, the she pain in her thigh was becoming more pronounced as she fought on. It shouldn't be an issue, she had fought through worse. She had noticed Kano's earlier concern after he poking fun a her, it was nice to know he cared. Even if only a little bit. She had also noticed something, he wasn't really looking at her eyes. More like below them. Was it her mouth? Was there something in her teeth again? Or was he staring at her chest? There wasn't anything on her chest? Why would he be staring at her chest? ....

Why would he be staring at my chest?

She stood there staring blankly at the Death stalkers for a moment before letting out a loud squawk of a laugh before shaking her head to herself. Noooo. No way. Not Kano. He wouldn't look at those? Would he? Luckily before she could have a complete mental breakdown Ardon knocked Kano straight on his ass, letting her mind refocus on the imminent death at hand. Something only Merah could possibly forget. But he was staring!

Azure had thankfully kept her focus on the massive arachnids of death, her pristine dual dust pistols keeping a steady aim at another of the Deathstalkers tails. She tried to focus on the Grimm but found her attention kept wandering back to the masterfully crafted guns. They were beautiful and deadly, much like their wielder in that way. Shuffling over to Azure, she quickly began fawning over the weaponry, not able to see them in their full glory.

"Oooooo Azure those pistols are so pretty! You made these? Man, that's some amazing craftsmanship, and those sights are just perfect." She stated before pressing her face against Azure's, grabbing one of her hands with her own as she aimed the pistol.

"Pew, pew! Gotcha! Hahahaha.... Ha... Heh. Umm. My face is on your face. Gwah, how'd that happen? I'm just gonna go over there now, with the Grimm. To stab them... You can shoot stuff now." Rushing away with a blush on her face. Why did she have to do that. She could've just complimented the guns. That's what normal people did. They didn't smush their face against someone else's. At least not that she had ever seen. Her face was soft though! Was that an excuse? Maybe? As her mind tried to think of a way to get out of another social blunder her body carried her through the motions of the fight, twisting and flipping instinctively away from the strikes of the Deathstalkers. Her attacks weren't so much to injure the creatures as to ward them off to cover her new teammates as they tried to organize after the blundering into each other and Ardon's little welcoming present. Spiralling between them, her twin scythes sliced through their thick hides, tearing through exposed tendons, wearing them down as best she could for her team before looking to strike a killing blow herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Kwillz @Keidivh @Calm

Azure stared down her sights as she got ready to fire, when all of a sudden Merah had put her face so close they were mushed and seemed like they were going to kiss (Again.) She blushed as Merah did so and lost all concentration on her aim. She couldn't put any words together besides "Th-thanks..." And tried to fire. She successfully fired, but missed her first six shots before hitting the stinger. But the Deathstalker had come closer than she had hoped and ended up getting flung backwards, tumbling on the ground. She had shot the stinger through the attached end of the tail and it seemed to be ready to fall off at any moment. Azure laid there with blush showing on her face and hiding her face so no one could see it.

Mint Chocolate

"Cake is inferior to ice cream." Mint stated plainly, denying the cake in favor of saving space in her stomach in prospect of her favorite sweet cold treat. She moved and hid behind Yujin, holding onto her arm as she peeked it. 'Go socialization shield! Defend me from Rua and her disregard for comforting silence and personal space!' She thought as she peeked out from her side. She then cleared her throat. "Let's start moving..." She declared pointing further into the cave. "Issues later, surviving now." She said with a sagely nod before turning off her night vision and turning on the flashlight function of her Visual Enhancer. @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

eKDQtDe.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin) @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Rua blinked her mauve eyes at Dawn. She thought that they had had shared a conversation about that. It seemed that the redhead hadn't given in yet, and was still upset. This prompted a smile from her. "Of course I've thought about it! I didn't mean to deny such lovely feelings Dawn-chan! Forgive a silly absent-minded Rua!!" She obviously meant her words, but it could be construed if someone was willing to do such, that she was simply saying this to say this. But if one knew Rua.. well, let them decide for themselves.

Her eyes, meanwhile, were drawn to Minty, who was having none of the cakes either. "AH! Yisssss!" she agreed (sorta). "I love icecream! And.. well anything sweet really is fantastic!" She tilted her head up in thought. "Hmmm, I bet my mommy could turn this into a flavor of icecream! YUP! I bet she definitely could! Hehe, I'll send a message to her right now!!"

Whipping out her scroll, she began tapping on its screen, after unfurled it to its full length. Staring down at it, a wide smile drew on her face. "Teehee! Y-yussss! Hehe. Mommy... Oh, poo. Hehe. Okies. Okies. Yep! Seems she can do its!" She alerted Misty who was hiding behind Yujin. With a snicker and a shake of her head, Rua commented, "Mommy likes to play a bit. At first she told me absolutely not! Can you believe it! Then I told her it was for one of Rua's lovelies, and she agreed to have it in 'icecream form' later! Duno when later... Whoops, but! - I think that's fine! Hehe!"

mWHLbBp.png

Hwfbpje.png

Interaction: @Ensig

@Calm (Jupiter) @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Andromeda had caught the end of the boy's words, and the look he gave her. Seemed the two were in need of some help. Weakness.. she resented it, which was why she had been spurred to take on the mantle of a spear wielder after seeing her sister fall in battle.

However, she recognized that it was not weakness to ask for help. Not everyone could do everything... unless you were a spear wielder. But these poor sods were not. With one glance back at her partner, she gave him a nod, to tell him she was going in. He'd be safe back at this distance anyway.

The tyrian-haired girl took off towards the other two. Reaching them with relatively quickness, for the distance between them wasn't that immense, she leaped forward. The dual-spear toting girl gave a few immediate slashes to the imbalanced Alpha. When it took a swing, she crawled a bit to the side quickly, a weird-looking dodge, but effective. She spun and gave it a few more strikes and slashes, before hitting it with both spears, causing it to stumble right to the girl with the giant hands.

Andromeda noticed the few straggler Beowulves. Right after her semi-assault on the Alpha a couple leaped at her. She dodged with two deft spins, before stabbing two spears into the second to leap at her, shish-kabob-ing it. Dropping the already-vanishing corpse, her red eyes found the second male who had called her over. Andromeda gave him the slightest of nods, and awaited the fate of the Alpha... Unless, Big-Hands girl over there couldn't get it done.

[SIZE= 18px]Llwyd Toltric[/SIZE]

341px-Solace5.png

Llwyd nodded as Andromeda spoke the name of his weapon, and gave her a thoughtful look when she asked just how one would rely on their partner if they hadn't named their weapon -- or, at least that's what he thought she was asking. She hadn't exactly said it outright so he couldn't be sure, but it was implied through her previous statements well enough.

In his opinion, the names of one's weapon were really of little importance. Many people found great value in them, and that was fine... But Llwyd, who preferred the facts over variables, found that the only information to be gained from Weapon Names was their relation to the weapon's traits, and/or the wielder's. Hence, they were 'of little importance,' as he could gather that information well enough without.

Still, he didn't bother voicing his thoughts. It was small talk, and there were more important matters to attend to... Like scouting members of their Team.

When his newly-made partner accepted Llwyd's suggestion to look from afar rather than heading in straight away, he gave the faintest of smiles. She seemed to enjoy the idea more out of amusement rather than the desire for information and tactical formulation, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Such were the young man's thoughts as Andromeda swiped the comm-unit from his hand.

???

'Like moths to a flame, Grimm feed on negative emotions... So I wonder: who summoned the pack?'

Minutes prior to that thought, sitting atop a particularly sturdy rock formation -- one that had grown some thick, incredibly dry yet still-leaf-baring bushes -- was Llwyd, watching the two as-of-yet unnamed students fight. It was a position that would bring with it the urge to shout something into the Canyon... But, of course, Llwyd wasn't the type to do such a thing.

Instead, Llwyd had continued to watch the two students beat down the Beowolves. That was to be expected. Judging by the bursts of dust that momentarily disrupted his Semblance, he could see that one of them made use of two guns -- Shotguns, judging by the range and scattering of its projectiles -- and the other made use of... Giant fists? The fists he had seen used by the girl in the Hallway yesterday, most likely. The former seemed to be an Attacker, while the latter, surprisingly, opted for a more defensive approach to battling. The possibility of a defender joining their team put the boy in high spirits for a moment... But his mood quickly turned sour afterwards.

This change in mood wasn't because Andromeda had just interfered with the battle -- her nodding back to him without using the comm was more than enough for him to give his assent for her to assist. Instead, it was because of the pack of Grimm he spotted a short distance away from the group. 6 blue lights, filled with rage and darkness, were making their way to the source of the fight... And they weren't from the pack the pair -- or, now it would be a triad -- was fighting.

-- That brings us to the current time.

"Andromeda, there are six Ursa closing in on the position of you three -- two of which seem to be Majors."

With a flat, unwavering voice, Llwyd properly supplied the information to his companion through his comm-unit, took out a Canister loaded with Wind Dust, and, with practiced ease, readied a shot in Montrawst's Sniper Form. The three still had 9 Beowolves to deal with (not including the Alpha), so with Ursa reinforcements arriving within the next 15 seconds or so, offering support was the least he could do.

*--paa*

Silently, Llwyd's first shot pierced through the canyon's dry, desolate air, leaving only a small whitish-green trail behind it before becoming embedded in the head of a Beowolf. The creature's light vanished from the young man's view only a moment later, assuring him of its demise... Not that he needed to question such a thing in the first place, mind you.

*--paa... --pahh...*

'7... 6...'

With every shot, blinding light burst from Montrawst's barrel, but only whispers and lines of luminescence crept through the air. With every breath, Llwyd loaded a new canister into his weapon, a red glint beaming from his smoke-covered eyes before a new corpse was added to the battlefield. Fire, breathe in, reload, target, exhale, fire. Again and again he repeated these steps, pale green lights creating lines in front of, behind, and around Andromeda and her teammates-to-be. Even as they continued to fight, these trails persisted, taking out Grimm after Grimm.

The cycle only stopped when two Beowolves remained, one of which becoming skewered by Andromeda's spears only moments later. That left one Whelp and the Alpha Beowolf... And, of course, the Ursas that would circle one of the larger stone-faces littering the Defile's surface in 10 or so seconds. With his weapon shifting and adjusting in his grasp, Llwyd corrected his aim as Montrawst shifted to Cannon form. Once its transformation was complete, he wordlessly loaded a sky-blue canister into the weapon, and fired it a moment later.

*PSSssshhhHHOOOoooo*

With his first audible shot of the battle, a sound akin to water being fiercely splashed against the ground echoed along the canyon's walls. The canister's target was obvious: the Alpha Beowolf. Within only a moment, the shot would collide with the Grimm's lower body, pinning it to the ground with ice cold enough to make mist; this would leave the creature unable to resist whatever form of punishment the Giant-Fist user would dish out.

Adjusting his sitting position, Llwyd prepared to fire again; the Ursas would join the battle any moment now.

// Long post is long.

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda)

Mentions: @Mollisol (Ulexa), @Calm (Jupiter)

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage

Yujin nodded in agreement as Mint spoke, and her face reddened a little when Mint grabbed her arm. "Let's go," she said, only acknowledging Cu-Rua with a glance in her direction and a nod. She would believe the ice cream when she saw it, not sure if the bluenette was more sincere or people-pleasing. With another huff, she turned back to the direction she was going, and gently led Mint forward.

As they made their way through the caves, fortunately with no Grimm in their immediate future, Yujin let her mind wander. She could afford it; even though her aura was healing, she had three healthy teammates with her. Now wouldn't be her time. What had Dawn meant about what she'd said to Cu-Rua? Had Cu-Rua dismissed Dawn's feelings somehow? Or did she just forget something? Yujin didn't have good enough social intuition to tell which one from Cu-Rua's response. Dawn had sounded serious, though. Yujin would just see what her partner had gotten into later, she guessed. Or not. It really wasn't any of her business.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Calm @Ensig @Thalia_Neko

Ulexa had known someone was coming from Jupiter's words (were memes only a phenomenon in urban Vale?), but the spear-wielding girl still moved with a speed that made her flinch. She watched, not shooting, just waiting, as the spear-wielder deftly staggered the Alpha and picked off the stragglers. Ulexa looked in the direction the black-clad girl had bounded in from to see a boy with a rifle take aim and...

PSSssshhhHHOOOoooo

He had iced over the Alpha. She wasted no time, nodding and smiling in thanks while she began the short trek over to the huge Grimm.

As she lumbered over to the frozen Alpha, near the stem of the icy flower, she switched out the dust for massive bullets once again. The monster was cracking the ice little by little by the time she'd dragged her hands over, but she was ready. Just as it broke out, she activated her semblance, bathing it in a milky-white glow and drawing it closer. The Alpha was thrown off-balance when they reached each other, and Ulexa gave it a punch, augmented by a bullet at the chest on contact. As the Grimm was staggered yet again, she spun and struck it again. She'd knocked it to the ground. All it needed was one more blow.

As the roars of the Ursai entered her ears, she extended a finger to its torso to pin it down, and shot her knuckle gun at the neck. Twice.

The Alpha Beowulf's body hissed into ash, and she lugged her body into turning around to see the approaching Ursai. They weren't coming directly at her, and her aura was getting low, so she'd be no good trying to get them in close-quarters combat. Placing her fists on the ground, she prepared to provide supporting fire. Could she aim for shit? Barely, but she could provide some supporting fire. Her hair rippled beneath her hood, and she took a few shots, not hitting the Ursai, but drawing the attention of a few.

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Mollisol @Happy Red Mage @thalia_neko (wouldn't let me pin her)

Dawn sighed and got up herself. She was still annoyed and pissed at Rua, but she needed to set that aside. "You better have been thinking about it! You are the first person I've felt this way towards!!" She yelled angrily. She then decided to remain silent as she slowed down so she was right behind everyone. Once following, she kept a suitiable pace that allowed her to stay back. She felt uneasy, but didn't think anything about it.  I'm so pissed off right now. Why can't she just accept my feelings for her!? It's like she doesn't even feel that way towards me! Like I'm just some person to cuddle, hug, and kiss whenever she feels like it!! I AM NOT THAT! I AM NOT A DAMN CAT PLUSHIE! I am a faunus that has feelings! That she doesn't even care for!!! It was not a good time to talk to her at all.

OOC: Notice the color change  mai friends!!!!!

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

hyEjf8Q.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin) @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Rua nodded quickly, "Yiss, Yu-chan ish rightsies! Let's!" she chirped, pointing off into the dark caverns in front of them. Stepping forward, she heard Dawn speak up behind her. "The first?" she repeated. "I'm.. flattered," she responded, giving the redhead a small smile. "Want a piggyback ride?" she offered Dawn, while trying to keep up a small, but steady pace; bending just a bit at the knees, and extending her arms back. "C'mon! I know yew wanna!!"

mWHLbBp.png

pEWlMXw.png

Interaction: @Ensig

@Calm (Jupiter) @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Andromeda stopped listening to the whistles of loud gunfire. Her partner. She watched with some amusement at how easily he dispatched common Grimm with his sniper. In a way, she was impressed. One would question what she could do without such a powerful firearm. Then, she'd retort, 'what can he do, if I get in his face'? That was that. End of argument. Still, she did give him his accolades. With her (and the other two, she supposed) defending him, he could put in quick work, and make short of those Grimm's lives. Very nice.

So there were Ursa approaching with two being Majors, watching the girl take care of the Alpha Beowulf handily. "Mhm," she affirmed to her partner, eyes darting over to the next threat.

Why had she even danced with the idea of taking the below route?

A wicked grin crept up on Andromeda's features. Time to fight, gladiatorial style. No hand-holding here.

Fearlessly, Andromeda darted straight towards the Ursai. Yes it was reckless, but then so was she. Her style was all about getting in the face, and dishing as much damage as humanely possibly. As fast as possible. Besides, if they were to strike out at her... there was always her Semblance to rely on. Not to mention the gunfire her partner, and that girl were providing... As well as the other boy. He used rifles right? Faintly, she realized, they all had guns, aside from her. How odd.

She met the first Ursa, and promptly slapped both spears together in a cross to block its swipe. "Unngrh.." she groaned, bouncing it back with a deflect. She spiraled and slashed it once with the shortspear, before stabbing it with the longer one. It wasn't down, but that wound would hurt. Did... Did Grimm feel pain? She assumed they did.

Pulling her spear out, she stepped back, awaiting anything else thrown her way. Like a retaliatory attack.

Hestia coughed awkwardly before she began to scratch the back of her head in a very sheepish manner. "Well...uh...the thing is...I...kinda forgot what we were supposed to do..." Hestia hesitantly admitted. "...I was too busy thinking of that move I used, you know, the road roller..." She explained, trying to justify her forgetfulness to him and herself. ",,,We are in big trouble aren't we?" She concluded in embarrassment after a few moments. She had forgotten what they were supposed to do and it looked like her partner didn't know either. @Kuroko

Mint Chocolate

"Now is not the time for romancing." Mint said, actually completing a sentence without pause. The light of her scouter illuminated the path in front of them, revealing twists and turns of cavern and floors of bumpy rock. Ceilings riddled with stalactite, small ones to adorn the cavern's ceilings every once in a while, loomed above them, threatening to fall but not really, giving a sense of impending injury. Mint didn't care about how safer this was than the other route, she would believe it once they were all through. Finally her light had revealed a fork in the path. "...left or right?" Mint called out after she stopped to try and peer further down each cavernous corridor. @Mollisol @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko

Users who are viewing this thread