Main Forum - IC RP

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions- @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda) @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Kano's cheeks reddened, ashamed of his insult, and embarrassed over her response. It only got worse when she made it physical. He hadn't even noticed that she'd done it the first time... And now it was all that he could think about. His breathing quickened, and he backed away hurriedly, taking a tattered breath of relief when the new girl, Hestia, showed up. He opened his mouth to say something, slowly closing it when Andromeda cut him off, lowering his head, and letting her words sink in. I know I shouldn't let it effect me... But... Its just word... After word... After... After word... And... A-And... A tear rolled down his cheek, as a tuft of orange hair fell and hid his eyes.

Merah Rose

large.jpg

Upon Azure's question Merah could only respond with more laughter. Her brain handle anything more than that at this point. She had never been quiet so close to someone as she was now, it felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest, and butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach. What in Remnant's name was happening! What did any of this mean? She felt so warm and tingly? Was that bad? Was she dying? Oh Remnant she was dying wasn't she.

And Azure clearly wasn't happy about the situation, her face blistering red with anger. How was she ever gonna get her to like her after this? And why hadn't that damn Gryphon come to eat her yet!? And was Rua awing? Dust, Rua you loving fool. I would be angry at you if you weren't so damn nice and wonderful! Merah thought angrily to herself as she tried to kicstart her brains cognitive abilities again. Amidst all the fuzziness and her laughing she swore she could hear a thump. A big thump. A Dawn sized thump.

"Oh geez! Dawn! Are you OK!? Rua we need to--MMMMPH!" For some reason she couldn't get any more words out of her mouth to complete her sentence as her mouth seemed to be blocked by something and she was sent tumbling onto the ground, feeling a weight on top of her own. She tried to talk again, but alls that came out was a muffled noises. It took another couple of seconds before Merah's brain was able to catch up enough to realize that her lips were blocked by another persons lips. Azure's lips. She was kissing Azure Schnee, her hands holding onto her waist, likely having grabbed onto her instinctually during the fall. Right?

SHE WAS KISSING AZURE SCHNEE!

How was this happening!?

Was she kissing her!?

Oh sweet Remnant she had never kissed someone before!

What was she supposed to do? Move her lips?

At some point Azure had moved away from Merah, her head simply plopping onto the ground, a dumb smile petrified on her face, her hybrid eyes looking aimlessly into the ceiling above her. That was it, her brain literally couldn't process anything else. Only one line kept running through her head.

You kissed Azure Schnee.

Any words that she tried to speak came out as gibberish, her hands making meaningless hand gestures as if she was having a conversation with someone, trying to comprehend everything that had just happened. 

This was gonna be a great year.

mWHLbBp.png

t88QUUw.png

Interaction: @Kwillz @Calm (Kano) @Happy Red Mage (Hestia) @Ensig

Andromeda had just spoken to Hestia, who was still clutching her to her, when she noticed 'Pink-Eyes'. Still right beside her twin, and slightly wondering about the location of that other boy who had spoken to her before (wasn't he just like, right nearby?), the tall boy's mannerisms caught her attention. He backed away, and looked down, looking defeated. The tyrian-red haired girl snickered, "Wow, how masculine," she taunted, noticing the tear.

Pausing, she stood there, after a moment, Andromeda sighed. Somewhere along this time, she glanced to the side, and spotted a male off to the side, watching her. Her red eyes narrowed at him. What did he want?... Finally, rolling her eyes, she gave in and shrugged. "Okay, whatever. Fine. Yeesh. Maybe.. I possibly went too far." She waited after her 'apology'. "You can't deny that he has girly Pink Eyes, and effeminate facial features! Not to mention he's on the verge of crying!"

Andromeda shook her head, "Gah, grr! Alright, whatever! I take back some of what I said. Good enough?"

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

NStGEXr.png

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa)

@The Unamed Neko @Keidivh @DuskSchneeRose @Calm (Jupiter)

Rua had mostly missed Azure's and Merah's shared-kiss. Not that she would've really understood its connotations anyway. The daughter of Neptune likely would've just treated it as a normal action between two endeared friends. Too bad, too. It was quite the stunning turn of events. (That she had more or less orchestrated). Instead, she was busy trying to help the unconscious Dawn, that she held. Rua was extremely scared for her friend's safety and health. People didn't just randomly faint. Could it be some sort of panic attack?

"Aha!!" Rua squeaked, pulling out a bottle of medicine. Dawn's medicine. Fumbling only for a moment, she popped it open, and retrieved some. "Quick, someone find some food, something to drink, and bring a nice warm wet rag!" The bluenette ordered soundly, pointing around, looking between various people there. "Dawn needs some help!" Her voice had lost its usual cheery, candy-sweet tone, with its affectionate diction, for she was in 'serious-mode'. However, even while stern, Rua still sounded overly compassionate. Almost, motherly. She clearly cared about her 'patient', and those around her that could come to their aid.

She tried to help Dawn take some of her medicine, wondering if she was even doing it right. Was that a good idea? She was unconscious right? Or did she need the medicine to wake up? Ahhhhh! "Dawn! Dawn!! Wake up, sweety! Come on!" she begged, giving Dawn some gentle shakes, holding the medicine up to her lips. "I got your medicine, take it! Dawn!" Right now, she was a bit panicked herself, but Rua was still managing to maintain control. Her level head after all, had just given out some pretty smart orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh

Azure sighed as she holstered her weapon and held her hand out to Merah. "Merah.... Can I talk to you in peace?" she asked as she blushed some more and nodded her head towards the area of the ship that seemed to have not been occupied yet. "I would like to say something in private... Without Rua..." She said a bit angry at that last part as she waited for Merah to take her hand. 'Tell her how you feel, look at that face. She seemed to have enjoyed it. This may be your only chance...' she thought to herself. 

"Andy! That's mean! You don't treat people like that!" Hestia exclaimed, appalled at what her sister had said. She turned to face the boy and gently enveloped him in a warm hug. "I'm sorry you had to hear that from her, she's usually not this mean to others." She said as she slowly released him before whirling around to face her sister. "Andromeda.Please don't do this again. Words can really hurt people y'know." She put her hands on her hips. "I'm sure that if everyone took the time to understand others we would all be friends." She said. @Calm @Thalia_Neko

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko

Ulexa had been standing still awkwardly as more drama than she'd thought possible before teams actually formed had happened. Dawn had fainted, CuCu was trying desperately to revive her, and Merry and Azure had... kissed? What? What? What?

She shook herself back to full alertness, trying to figure out what she could do to help Dawn. CuCu had said some food, something to drink, and a nice warm wet rag! That wasn't outside Ulexa's control. Well, maybe the food was, as her mother was unable to help her smuggle any perishables aboard. But there was a vending machine, and she did have lien. She trotted over to the brightly-colored machine, a splash of Joka-Cola on the front, and bought a can of lemonade (caffeine might not be a good idea right now) and a bag of some sort of chips.

Afterwards, she headed to the ship's restroom to get some hot water for... what exactly could she use as a rag? Paper wouldn't cut it here. It was too fragile, and who would want that weird-smelling stuff on their forehead anyway when they woke up? With a sigh, she took off the one thing she could see herself using - her hood. She turned on the faucet, soaked the white-flamed garment in warm water, and returned to the circle of girls (feeling kind of naked, but Dawn was more important). "CuCu! I brought what you needed." She set the food and lemonade on the ground, and handed the soaked hood to the blue-haired girl.

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

Dawn slightly regained consciousness as she slowly sat up and looked around, "Wha? What happened? What did I do? Why are there chips and lemonade on the ground? Where are we? Why is Merah kissing Azure? Why is asshat doing here? Why are we in the air? Where are we going?" She asks all those questions as she scans the ship room, she then got to look at Ulexa, she tilted her head, "Where's your hood?" She then grabbed the lemonade and slowly drank it, crossing her legs as she drank. If we are in the air....this room looks like a ship. Jupiter, Ulexa, Merah, Cu-Rua, and Azure are here....Winter said we had to go to ships...the last place I remember I was in a ship. That means we are flying to where the Initiation is via a ship. Huh, never thought I would be in another ship and have other people caring about me. Only thought Merah or Rua would do something, but Merah is busy getting it with the Schnee and Ulexa is caring and helpful. She is nicer than I thought she was.  Her tail instinctively wrapped around her waist as she laid her head on Rua's lap looking up at her as she drank slowly. She then nuzzled her stomach and curled up. Her stomach growled as she pats her hand around trying to find the food, "Wheres....food...."

mWHLbBp.png

BZRrpE8.png

Interaction: @Kwillz @Calm (Kano) @Happy Red Mage (Hestia) @Ensig

Andromeda hadn't expected her sister to go off on her like that; with a small tirade about being nice, or being mean, or whatever, where words could 'hurt' someone. Ugh. She didn't know Andromeda could be mean like this, because frankly, the younger twin often just didn't ever socialize or interact with anyone else. She was used to this sorta thing from Hestia, though. (Not the reprimanding, the tone and her mannerisms). It was often like her sister was her mother. Or it felt like it.

She folded her arms, and glanced away, "F-fine," she murmured. Andromeda was over it anyway. "I.. I said.. Well I fixed it with my words..." She responded, struggling to acknowledge the fact she 'apologized'. Unwilling to use that word. Even, if her apology was sort of half-assed in of itself.

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

xFoNivI.jpg

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @DuskSchneeRose

Rua was still struggling to help Dawn, in any way she could, when Ulexa came over, giving her the things she had asked for! Oh my gosh!! She was just the sweetest thing! Helpful, too! Just so caring, so supportive, so cooperative, -ohhhhh just so -ohhh!! The blue-haired girl squealed in delight, towards the short now-non-hooded girl, at the moment Dawn was coincidentally waking up. "Ooooooooh!! Ui-ui!" she purred out a nickname, leaning over and nuzzling her nose into the side of Ulexa's face. "I adore you! You're so considerate! Thank you!!! Y-your hood, though?" Blinking, she looked down at the hood, soaked with warm water. "Eep! Awww! Thank you!!" she repeated, lightly patting Ulexa's head, trying to convey her appreciation; understanding the level of kindness required to give the hood up for this.

[SIZE= 12px]Dawn was awake, and slightly confused, that made sense. She rambled off a string of questions, that Rua attempted to get to. Supporting Dawn and her head gently, she would answer questions, while Dawn drank some lemonade. "Dawn, dearie, you threw up, yucky! Hehe. Then you passed out! Eep! I got so scared! The lemonade and chips are for you! I know you're sick, but.. I.. I think this is good enough for now."[/SIZE] She wasn't a doctor, remember? "She's so nice! Ulexa here brought them, shes such a doll, isn't she? Here, drink... Wh-which you're already doing! Hehe.. Then eat.." Rua opened the chips, with a pop, pulling the bag apart. "H-here..." It was sweet that Dawn was laying in her lap, and Rua gently brushed her red hair, but she needed to eat, drink, and take her medicine. "Hunny, please, sit up for now.. " she requested. "T-take your medicine, here," Rua said gently, holding out some of Dawn's medication.

[SIZE= 12px]Hoping, Dawn would follow instructions, Rua took Ulexa's hood. Which, she again, was so grateful to the other girl for. Then, lightly, she would tap the warm wet area to Dawn's face, and forehead; being so gentle to rub her, and keep her warm and hydrated.[/SIZE]

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko

Ulexa giggled delightedly as CuCu nuzzled her. She wasn't laughing at her; it just kind of bubbled out. As CuCu patted her head, she beamed, feeling the appreciation coming across. It didn't even occur to her that Dawn's previously-shown affections for CuCu might be romantic, or that she might be making someone jealous by accepting the gestures of gratitude. "Aww, you're welcome," she said, a wide smile on her face, warmth spreading across her cheeks. "Dawn. Hey. My hood is, well, CuCu has it. Take as long as you need with it; you can give it back after initiation or something."

She envied the gentleness CuCu treated Dawn with, and it showed in her slightly narrowed eyes. Ulexa couldn't tell if the gestures were motherly, romantic, or just for two close friends (they must have forged one hell of a rapport, or known each other from before), but she wished CuCu was paying that much attention to her. Even so, she was happy for the two.

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

Dawn smiles as she slowly nibbles on a chip, "Medicine? Oh right, I have to take that for panic attacks to stop it. If I take it now, I will have a bad reaction to that. That's a no no. Thank you Ulexa, for getting the lemonade, chips, and letting me use your hood. How much was the chips and lemonade cost?" She didn't like people buying things for her without giving something in return. She kissed Rua's cheek and sat on her lap, her head resting on her shoulder as her face is in her neck, "Wwwaaarrrrmmmmmmmm." She would finish the chip bag fast as well as the lemonade. She didn't really have much from what Yujin gave her. I wonder what Yujin is doing now. Probably with Mint being her social shield and all that. They would make a perfect couple I think. As well as Merah and Azure. They definitely got to the good part of a relationship. I like cheek kisses and forehead kisses. As well as cuddles, they keep me warm! Dawn then looked at Rua and smiled brightly, showing she felt better then before. She then snuggled her face right into her neck, purring.

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

8ALKmwZ.jpg

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @DuskSchneeRose

Rua expressed happiness towards Ulexa, in the form of an appropriately tender smile; after witnessing the girl's own delighted gestures, in response to Rua's affection gratitude. It seemed to go around in a circle, like this often with the blue-haired girl. Upon, hearing Ulexa's words regarding her hoodie, she spoke up. "Oh! That's quite alright! I'll just simply use something of mine to continue! You can have your cool hoodie back, Ui-Ui!" Her tone began to shift, when she looked down at herself, catching sight of her usual combat attire. Not too skimpy, but definitely a tad racy in parts.

"Hm, teehee! Oops, n-nevermind!" Rua giggled out, her dimples cutely showing on her cheeks, sheepishly grinning. Her outfit didn't really allow for any removal of cloth. For if she tried, it'd fall apart and she'd practically be naked! Though, there would bound to be some around who would probably enjoy such a sight. It wasn't like Rua was thinking about modesty, she just knew it was socially unacceptable to wander around nude, or in one's undergarments.

"Oh? Okie, I didn't know, Dawn, darling! I didn't mean to almost endanger you further! I'm sorry!" Rua said quickly, and as quickly, returned the medicine to its bottle, capping it. "Here," she said, handing the bottle back to the redhead that had taken up a spot in her lap. When she felt the kiss to her cheek, she had to respond back with equal affection! Turning slightly, Rua delicately kissed just above the girl's eye, on her forehead. Then, she put her arm around Dawn, and pulled her to her, keeping her warm, and feeling safe, and supported in her lap.

Kano Valkyrie

Interactions: @Happy Red Mage (Hestia) @Thalia_Neko

Nearby (I think..?): @Mollisol (Yujin) @Happy Red Mage (Mint) @Kwillz @Ensig

Kano let out a shaky sigh, silently accepting the warmth of Hestia's hug. How can two sisters be so... Different... He looked up a bit, his eyes meeting with Hestia's lower back, before closing. I can't go to initiation like this... More and more tears were streaming down his face as he thought about the situation, and the repercussions, more. He hastily wiped them away with the back of his hand, before turning and quickly walking off, barricading himself in the bathroom, and silently crying.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose

"Seriously, don't worry about it," Ulexa said, trying to keep her tone comforting. "It's not like it's an essential or anything." She saw CuCu wrapping an arm around Dawn, and responded with a smile of her own. "And Dawn, you don't have to worry about the money either. It was barely a few lien, and you needed it. Please don't stress about paying it back." She paused, trying to discern the nature of CuCu's affections. "Should I leave you two alone?" Please say no. Please say no.

Dawn Caster Wukong

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol

Dawn smiled softly, "I may have a huge crush on Rua, but I do need her to be herself and let her interact with other people. Come join the cuddle fest Ulexa." Dawn cuddled further into Rua, smiling more and more. She put her medicine in her pocket before opening her arms for Ulexa to enter them. "But seriously, how much did you spend Ulexa. Please, I will feel bad about myself if I didn't get you or pay you back." She nods as she smiles nicely. She then leaned up and pecked Rua's cheek again and giggles. She never thought, if she had a crushed as big as the one she has on Rua, that she would be fine with letting her crush be with friends. Maybe because of what sometimes happened to girls and boys in signal? She didn't know why she had developed that fear that she will be cheated on.

mWHLbBp.png

pEWlMXw.png

Interaction: @Calm (Kano) @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Andromeda couldn't believe this! She stomped her foot, and clenched her fist. "HESTIA!" she growled angrily. Her sister had gotten onto her for being 'mean', to him. Oh boo hoo hoo! But, look at him! "Seriously!?" she hissed, flinging her arms out at the disappearing 'boy'. "Look how pathetic he is!! God! I apologize!" She finally said the word. "And he goes off bawling like a little girl! How am I the bad guy here, when I just stated the truth?" She shook her head, then refolded her arms and glanced to the side. "Such a baby. A big, feminine, girly-boy baby." She was astounded. She had even tried being nice, and it hadn't made a difference. "Just give him his combat skirt, makeup, and purse now, and get it over with. The freaking girly boy." Was she again being harsh? Probably, but this time it wasn't so much teasing, as stating an observation. Andromeda felt justified.

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

qKRKzEV.jpg

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @DuskSchneeRose @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko @Calm (Jupiter)

Rua was in the exact process of saying something similar to Dawn. If Rua wasn't one to implicitly trust, and love another, she might have been surprised at what Dawn was saying. For it seemed Dawn had grown some. However, Rua couldn't really notice the difference, just thinking the redheaded Faunus was being friendly. Something she could get behind, definitely! Even, when Dawn admitted right there she had a crush on Rua, the bluenette merely found it charming, instead of taking that admittance super serious like most would. In one regard, this was bad, because it was almost like she was sort of ignoring this part of Dawn's feelings. On the other hand, it was sort of good, because it meant one could be open totally with Rua, and she would never judge. It was a unusual duality most people did not possess.

Rua was special, because of this. It was apparent to all who she would befriend with her delightful mood, and affectionate nature.

"Oooooohhh, yesss, wonderful Ui-Ui!! I completely agree with this lovely kitten!" Rua purred, opening up some of her lap, and her other arm. She was used to being the one to do this sort of thing for others (primarily girls). "Come in!! Join us, lovely! Plenty of space on Rua's lap!!" She smiled down at Dawn, who just kissed her cheek again; in response, giving her doting squeeze about her shoulders. Also, she couldn't be one-upped in affection! It wasn't her nature to let something like that occur! With a giggle, she bent forward and pecked Dawn's nose. "I'm glad you're feeling better again, Dawn, sweety! I was extremely worried!" While she was talking directly to Dawn, giving her a nice gaze, she peeked back up at Ulexa, awaiting the pale-green haired girl to sit in her lap.

They'd probably sit and cuddle like this the rest of the flight. Or possibly not, depending on if any other antics happened... Considering Merah and Azure nearby. Or Jupiter for that matter.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko

"Really?" It was the most flustered Ulexa had been since coming to Beacon, and considering her previous interactions with CuCu, that was saying something. "I'd love to join. Thank you." She wasn't sure why she wasn't upset to hear that Dawn had a crush on CuCu. Did Ulexa have a crush too? Well, she liked CuCu, but she wasn't sure in what way. The blue-haired girl just seemed to generate happy feelings wherever she went, and while perhaps Jupiter was an exception, Ulexa was not.

She hadn't cuddled with anyone in... had she ever cuddled with anyone? Regardless, she wasn't quite sure what to do, especially in keeping her actions platonic enough to avoid crossing any lines. In a bit of an awkward way, she sidled up to the two girls, and took her place in CuCu's lap, wrapping an arm around both girls. It was... warm. And nice. It was hard for her to describe cuddling, she realized. A little after she'd gotten settled, she said, "If you insist, it was three lien total. But maybe wait on getting out your wallet, due to... positioning?" She hoped she hadn't made things too awkward, but judging from how CuCu had just beckoned her over, she seemed fine. She hoped.

Merah Rose

92367dca910483643b470ba88b0aa813.jpg

Interaction: @The Unamed Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko @mollisol

For a long time everything around Merah just seemed to be a blur. People were talking but she heard no words, they were moving around her but she didn't see anything. She was just there, in a daze, trying to comprehend what just happened. She had kissed someone. She had kissed Azure. It all seemed so surreal. It was just a few minutes ago she was barely friends with her, and then this happened? What did it mean? What was she supposed to do with that? As she tried to straighten out everything in her mind crimson cloaked heap on the ground began to realize that there was something standing above her. Or someone rather. More precisely it was an Azure. Oh Remnant it was Azure. And she was offering her hand? Was she not mad at her?

Shakily she reached out and grasped the dual pistol wielding girls hand, slowly bringing herself up as she began to process what Azure had said to her before. She wanted to talk. Was she even capable of that at this point? "Um, yeah. Talking is good." Well, whadda ya know, I can talk again! Happy to have her cognitive functions more or less returned to her, Merah began making her way towards the rear of the ship where they'd have a chance to talk. But what does she want to talk about? Yell at me? Probably. Or maybe push me out of the air ship. That wouldn't be so bad. I mean I've survived plummets before. 

As she began working her way back she noticed that Dawn was sitting and all cozied up with Rua and surprisingly Ulexa was well. Wait, wasn't Dawn on the ground? Oh geez she was! Remembering that Dawn had collapsed, Merah rushed over to Dawn, kneeling down next to where she was sitting. 

"Dawn! Oh geez, thank Remnant you're okay. When you were on the ground I saw so worried! I'm sorry I wasn't able to help, I was a bit... Er, brain dead for a second. Um, I saved you this, I hope maybe it helps?" She asked as she offered her the strip of jerky she was saving for her. Maybe she passed out because of hunger, she had mentioned she had barely eaten before. She hoped it would help, if she passed out like that alone in the woods.... No. Dawn was a fiesty spitfire, she'd be fine.

Looking back with a nervous smile towards Azure, she stood patiently, rigidly almost as she waited for her to lead. Time to walk the green mile.

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol @Keidivh

Dawn giggles softly, "Thank you Rua and Ulexa. For helping me out." Her smile was warm as she laid her head on Rua's shoulder.  I wonder if Ulexa has a crush on Rua. If she does and Rua is more happy with her, I will not object...to the best of my abilities haha.  While thinking in her head, she giggled again at her thought. She had a feeling Ulexa had a crush on Rua or, Wait.....she could have a crush on me as well. If she does, then I would have to choose!!! I HATE CHOOSING!!! It's why it took me 10 hours on trying to figure out what weapon I wanted....And choosing the school. And among other things. I just suck at choosing. Dawn smirks as she squeezes Rua back and kisses her chin. She wasn't going to let Rua win the....romantic challenge? She had no idea what they were doing, but she knew that she wasn't going to stop until she did. I haven't been this happy in a while. This...feels awesome! She then noticed Merah offering her a jerky, which she rejects, "No thanks and good job with the Schnee. I ship it." She replies with a wink smirking a bit.

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

2BdKtj5.jpg

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @DuskSchneeRose @Keidivh @The Unamed Neko @Calm (Jupiter)

Rua did not feel awkward at all. Oh no, quite the contrary, it was like her body radiated heat for the two girls in her lap. She was a big ball of love and affection, which she was currently extending to both the redheaded Faunus, who had quickly became one of her best friends of all time! (A hard list to reach the top of by the way, Rua had so so so many 'best friends of all time!'. Even, when those people did not know they were such to Rua. Basically, everyone was on that list... Anyway!) As well as, the new arrival, a girl who was new to Rua's pulsating fountain of love, but who also, was quickly ascending such a list: the pale-green haired girl, Ulexa Sustrai!

Rua shifted just a tad, to make it comfortable for both the lovelies in her lap. Her arms protectively held them in place, against her, supporting the both, so they would not feel uncomfortable, or fall out of the warm seat that was her lap. When Dawn kissed her again, her angular chin, to be precise, she giggled. It seemed the rounds of kissing was continuing! With that, she bent forward, and lightly pressed her soft, pink lips against Dawn's lips. Merah and Azure would be proud!! Ending that intimate action, she turned to her new girlie. She couldn't leave Ulexa out! Rua bent forward to her, and kissed her cheek firmly, and just at the corner of her eye.

While this was happening, it seemed Merah had wandered over, speaking with the group. "Ah!! Merah-chan! Join me and these two cuties!" she offered happily. "Plenty of space in Rua's lap for a sweety like you! Oh! Where's Azure-tan? Bring her, too! Teehee!" This was most of the girls, but where were the boys? Like that Jupiter guy? Wasn't he great friends with Ulexa? Did he not want to join in on the cuddlefest, that was happening this flight over?

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh

Once Merah was done her little talks and cuddles, which Azure was not quite into cuddles, Azure led Merah to the back of the ship. "Now... I have a few things to say and ask..." She said once she made sure they were alon and made sure Rua was too occupied to hear them. "Firstly... I can barely stand you..." she said as she thought 'Lies...' she then continued "But... if you promise to be willing to be less of a nuisance.... I will let you be my.... friend...." She said a bit begrudgingly, but she saw it fit to have at least one person on her side at this school if she was ever going to make it. "Also.... about earlier...." She said then paused as she blushed  bit and though 'Just ask her already, you buffoon.' She then looked at Merah and sighed. "D-did you l-like it?" she asked a bit stuttery, only after making doubly sure Rua and anybody else was too occupied.

Mint Chocolate

"I don't know..." Mint said quietly, just loud enough for Yujin to hear. as she moved to sit next to her. "non-hunter parents..." She looked up at Yujin in worry. "...I'm scared that I might hurt someone..." She watched Vale go by in silent contemplation. "...I wish I had some ice cream..." Mint finally concluded, stating her want for the glorious sweet and cold substance that never failed to calm her nerves and cheer her up. It was a miracle that she wasn't pudgier what with her constant habit of eating the sweet treat known as ice cream, "...do you like ice cream?" She asked, looking up at Yujin in curiosity. @Mollisol

"Andromeda. Hibe. Nikos." The way that Hestia said her sister's name surprised her but she put off reacting to it. It was said with a stalwart and commanding tone, one that refused to be ignored. Gone was her chirpy smile and goofy mannerisms. "You will go to him, apologize, say something nice, and. Mean. It." Hestia was slightly angry, as evidenced by the tips of her lush red mane generating embers. "And I don't care whether or not he accepts it." Hestia took a deep calming breath and exhaled out of her nose as the embers flickered off. "Just...just go...I just got a headache so I'm going to go sit...down." She moved to one of the seats nearby and leaned into it before massaging her temple to soothe her headache. Sometimes she wondered whether her beloved twin was sometimes too much. @Thalia_Neko

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Happy Red Mage

Yujin nodded in silent acknowledgement as Mint explained her fear of hurting people. And at how Mint wished she had ice cream. Did Yujin like ice cream? "Yeah. My favorite flavor is caramel toffee - my mom was the one to show it to me, did I tell you she was a Huntress? - but I like pretty much any kind." Her voice picked up a little as soon as she started talking about food. "Ice cream... with whipped cream and butterscotch on top. I'm for it. I wish we could get sundaes before initiation... but maybe not, because that would be rough on the stomach."

Words were tumbling out of her mouth again. There she went. She didn't want to talk about things that were rough on the stomach with Mint, so she added, "Do you take your ice cream with any sundae toppings?"

It wasn't exactly deep conversation, but Mint had opened up about her family. Yujin would enjoy it.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Keidivh

This time, when CuCu kissed her cheek, Ulexa didn't find it uncomfortable at all. Even though they'd only met that day, it just seemed like... a CuCu thing to do. Ulexa did notice that CuCu kissed Dawn on the lips. It appeared that they were together, even by CuCu standards. Oh well. She'd just find someone else to brighten up her day. Jupiter? Nah, "brighten" didn't really go with him. Llwyd? Perhaps. Merry? Maybe Merry! They could spar, and paint their nails, and do whatever people did with each other before they became a couple. But she had just kissed Azure, hadn't she? Oh well, squared. Perhaps she would still be interested in friendly cuddles.

"Yeah, Merry, join the cuddle pod!" Ulexa said cheerfully. "It's fun! And not difficult!" She wasn't sure why she'd said that; she must have assumed Merry had the same amount of experience cuddling (zero) as herself.

Dawn Caster Wukong

Interactions: @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

Dawn blushed brightly, her face red as Rua kissed her lips. She was flustered as she looked at Rua as she couldn't speak. "Y-y-y-y-you ki-kissed my l-lips." She leaned up and returned the kiss. Which caused her to blush more. She kept the kiss there for a bit, before pulling away. This was her first kiss and she loved it. My first kiss belongs to her....belongs to Rua. She smiled and looked down clutching where her heart is. She felt amazing as she giggled profusely. She couldn't stop as she was in a giggle fit.  My first kiss belongs to Cu-Rua Dearg!!! And I am happy about it!!!! She was squealing and shaking happily

Cu-Rua Dearg

~~~

mrJmzKu.jpg

Rua nodded and let out a light laugh. Dawn seemed to enjoy it! Not to mention, by her reaction, it seemed that Rua had won this 'kissing game' that they had going on in the middle of their 'cuddlefest'. That was, until Dawn repeated the action, and leaned over and planted her own kiss right onto Rua's lips. Still, after the fun little, sweet action, Dawn was a fit of all-giggles. Which, made the bluenette quite happy, turning to Ulexa on her lap, she noticed the other girl was not quite a fit of giggles. In fact, she seemed to be a bit withdrawn all the sudden.

She had invited 'Merry' -oh my gosh, that was a great name for the cute daughter of Rose!- to join in! That was the spirit! But she still seemed a tad disappointed by something! Hm. What could it be? Well, whatever it was, it was about to be answered -by loving!! It made her heart ache, to suddenly notice Ulexa recoiling from something, even if it was the most minutest of recoils, Rua could sense it.

Not one to leave her friends hurting (even if it was a small hurt), Rua leaned forward, and though, it was not her 'turn' yet, seeing as how Ulexa hadn't followed through with her kiss 'turn', that was alright. She pulled Ulexa into a good position, and then planted a bright, warm kiss right to Ulexa's lips. It had been a bit daring, since the two were just brand new friends, but it seemed appropriate for the time, at least to the affectionate Rua. Freeing their lips from each others's, after a short time of being liplocked, Rua leaned back, flashing a smile. "Ulexa, sweety, if you ever have anything you need to say, you can come to me, and say it! I'm always willing to hear, and listen! To anything you have to say! Or get off your chest!" Gosh, this ship was just a fit of kissies. It shouldn'tve been the 'North Ship', but the 'Ship Ship'.

[SIZE= 18px]Llwyd Toltric[/SIZE]

341px-Solace5.png

"Your heart is in the right place, but... As your sister has already apologized, having her do any more isn't a good idea."

A short distance away from the group of two Nikos and an Arc, Llwyd's voice carried over the stagnant atmosphere that had developed in the airship corridor. He wasn't sure if the three had noticed and decided to continue conversing regardless, or simply hadn't had the mind to look at their surroundings after the events unfolded moments prior, but... They had made quite the scene. After Kano had sauntered off to the bathroom crying, the room had practically frozen over with silence, making the dialogue between the Nikos twins open for all to hear.

That was just the fate of an unsightly scene developing on the first day. Kano would undoubtedly have some trouble among his peers for this event... But that aside, Llwyd opened his piercing red eyes and looked at Hestia, who had just taken a seat.

"There's such a thing as a man's pride. Kano may end up stunted and scarred... Or he may become a stronger man than he was before, thanks to her jives." At the mention of 'her', Llwyd looked shortly at Andromeda, his emotions hidden behind a mask of neutrality. In his mind, too, he was neutral. The girl had gone a bit too far with her jokes, but that was hardly against the rules... And, in a way, she had done Kano a favor.

"But that growth should be left up to him. Hunters need to be able to grow on their own." As harsh as it is, Hunters and Huntresses will need to deal with emotional trauma on a regular basis once they left Beacon... Or, if the events that led to its previous destruction said anything, even sooner. Having Kano experience some minor trauma now would be a tremendous improvement to his maturity not only as a person, but also as a Hunter in the future. Because of that, Llwyd was actually a bit jealous that the opportunity to heal his emotional scars had presented itself to the boy so soon.

Turning his eyes from Andromeda to Ardon, Llwyd continued; "Still, comrades are also a large part of a Hunter's life. Someone... Closer to Kano should be able to nudge his maturity in the right direction, I'd think." Llwyd's intentions, with that, were quite clear: 'Go check up on Kano, but only offer support as needed.'

With his speech finished, Llwyd remained focused on the group of three, hoping that his argument had been valid enough to assure Kano would get the emotional development he seemed to sorely need.

Interactions: @Kwillz, @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda), @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Mentions: @Calm (Kano)

Users who are viewing this thread