• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mail Mail

Novama

Elder Member
Isekai Hell Mail
1707284862362.png

This thread will be used to enable members to pass correspondence between characters. This will not be for a grade nor can it establish lore that is not already established in a graded roleplay. However, rper's are busy and sometimes you just want to keep other characters in the loop of goings on in the world. Perhaps you just want to keep a pin pal or send a letter of encouragement or rebuke. To send mail, post in this thread by filling out the template below. Letters that do not fill out the template below or abide by the rules of the thread will be at risk of removal. If you must use a special template, ensure it lists the below elements in easy to find fashion. Hidden elements due to overly involved formats may get the mail removed erroneously. This thread will be linked to from IH lore.

Template:
Sender - link to character sheet (should say the character name for the link)
Receiver - link to character sheet (should say the character name for the link)
Mentions - rpn @ of whoever sender and receiver are.
Sources - link to any rp's that may be relevant to the mail being sent
Message - whatever you like within rpn rules. If it gets to be on the long side, put it in spoilers to save everyone from scrolling too much.

Sender: Kalina Chivernu
Receiver: Iberis Odhir TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece ( Pet Panda Pet Panda )
Sources: Where's this Bloody Dragon Scale?!?

Hello again Ibby~

I'm writing you with a little bit of a request~

You see, I met this tall 'boney' man during a quest of mine in Ryken's Underbelly, who's looking for someone willing to pretend to have him as a familiar due to his non-human nature. He goes by Hydrangea, is pretty tall and a skeleton. Shouldn't be tough to miss. I told him you'd be the perfect match for such a ruse and he's a good sort, so no worries on that front. Seeing how I sort-off owe him a bit, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider his request.

By the way, are you still hanging out with the keeper of the sacred fluff?

Regards,

Kalina

Sender - Griffin
Receiver - Aedriana Belmonte
Mentions - Moonberry Moonberry
Sources -Nest-door Neighbors , [Nan Gau Fort] Virtus Chronica – Act I: Gula ⚝一番でっかいの豚 ,[Okiro City] Journey to Gala'Kraoth , The Gunhild one :3

Dear Aedrianna Belmonte,

It’s been awhile. A long while since we spoke, I had visited The Republic. If I hadn’t gotten busy or knew which town you lived in… I could’ve probably visited. In my travels I got to meet a friend of yours, a white-haired kitsune named Kota. He told me a very interesting story…

Please, Aedriana, stay safe. I am not upset about going after this ‘Skythorne Blossom’, especially since it seems to be a medicine of sorts. But the whole thing with the dire bear, I admit, concerns me. I don’t know if you joined that battle, but I can’t help but think back to the Nest. If you faced a dire bear, did you use magic? Did the magic weaken you like it did when you healed one of the rockers?

You are worrying me over here, I cannot reiterate this more. But please be careful. I understand wanting to adventure. I am literally a part of the adventurer's guild. But you can’t just dive into random dangers. It’s safer to start adventuring one small adventure at a time, with each adventure working up and while you do that you’ll become stronger at a slow and steady pace that doesn’t risk you dying.

And if you won’t stay safe for yourself, then at least for me? I’m younger than you, hearing about the dire bear probably shouldn’t have been so close to a heart attack. Anyway, with all that said, what I am saying is: don’t charge blindly into dangers you are unaware of. If I ever meet your dad, I won’t tell him… After all, I am no snitch. But charging in blindly is not a good thing: I acknowledge I’m guilty of this as well, but it doesn’t make it any less unsafe.

Now that I spent what is probably half this letter lecturing you…how have you been? Like I said, I was able to visit The Republic. The first town I visited was a place called Nan’gau. I had planned to take a break in one of the taverns, but that had been short-lived when the town was attacked by a stupidly large pig monster. It was roughly the size of four houses and had three heads. It smelled like rot. Think how the rockers smelled back at the nest, but 10x worse. And argumentatively, it was worse than the bug queen had been. Luckily, that was dealt with. I left the town shortly afterward.

I took a trip to Okiro. It’s the Republic’s capital isn’t it? Well, I accepted a job there. This job is how I meet Kota and a Giant Lizard Beastkin named Gunhild. Not much happened. It was an expedition to an island and, as far as I’m aware, there were no dangerous encounters there, and afterward we came back to Ryke, invited by Gunhild to a place called ‘Caelia Barony’. We got to meet Baroness Regula Caelia, and she was kind enough to give me this pen and paper which I am using to write to you now.

Was is a strong word—I’m writing this as we are all talking. Do you know where the term ‘Not in Kansas anymore’ comes from? A guy named Lucian said it…it sounds familiar, but I can’t place it. On another note…there is something I wanted to ask. a story I’ve wondered about since hearing it. Though I didn’t hear it here. And it goes as follows…more or less:

In another world, a girl died from an unspecified illness. And woke up in another in a new body, an artificial body that seemed more male in appearance. She took on a new identity and took on different kinds of jobs to keep her mind busy. According to the tale, her memories of her past life are vague. However, she did what she could to distract herself, and was trying to dodge figuring out who she was. Was she a girl or a boy? Did her family miss her? Stuff like that.

This made me wonder if this could happen…if she were real. How would anyone help her answer those questions?

Probably just some random thoughts. It could be nothing so on another note…

How are you?

—From Griffin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back